Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There are currently 2 people viewing this thread.
politicspunter
11 Nov 20 14:39
| Topic/replies: 40,210 | Blogger: politicspunter's blog
Multiple markets up now from various firms on 2024 President plus Democratic and Republican candidates.
Pause Switch to Standard View 2024 USA Presidential Election
Show More
Report tobermory June 30, 2022 6:22 PM BST
There is also the weird way she phrases her testimony....

"He said something to the effect of..."

Why not just "he said...." ?

the 'something to the effect of' she uses over and over.

It is being speculated that she has been coached to use that terminology, as saying it that way - rather than just making up direct quotes - might protect her against any perjury charges down the line.
Report A_T June 30, 2022 6:23 PM BST
regardless of it would or not they simply don't need too

well it's a shameful episode in the history of GOP presidencies - it's not surprising they want it all to be forgotten.
Report politicspunter June 30, 2022 6:24 PM BST
You can't seriously be expecting an account of the exact words said in every conversation?
Report razz June 30, 2022 6:24 PM BST
I'm not sure jan 6th makes it into most ppl's top 3 issues in the US right now, even among dems
Report A_T June 30, 2022 6:26 PM BST
It is being speculated that she has been coached to use that terminology

you think anyone wouldn't consult with a lawyer before appearing? Laugh

"speculated" Grin
Report razz June 30, 2022 6:26 PM BST

Jun 30, 2022 -- 6:23PM, A_T wrote:

regardless of it would or not they simply don't need too well it's a shameful episode in the history of GOP presidencies - it's not surprising they want it all to be forgotten.

yup and it's not surprising dems  want to exaggerate it and polarize ppl more by harking on it when it's not that big of an issue atm. both things can be true

Report A_T June 30, 2022 6:27 PM BST
I'm not sure jan 6th makes it into most ppl's top 3 issues in the US right now, even among dems

doesn't mean it should all be forgotten - there's plenty of time to deal with all issues
Report tobermory June 30, 2022 6:31 PM BST
you think anyone wouldn't consult with a lawyer before appearing?

Yes, she got a new lawyer - a Democrat - 3 weeks before she appeared. Obviously has been prepped very carefully to tell her fairy stories without putting too much evidence of perjury on the record.
Report A_T June 30, 2022 6:31 PM BST
yup and it's not surprising dems  want to exaggerate it and polarize ppl more by harking on it when it's not that big of an issue atm

they've every right to want to examine and make public what happened - especially when trump, GOP lawmakers and candidates are still standing by the big lie

if they would just admit Biden won fair and square we could move on - until then...
Report politicspunter June 30, 2022 6:33 PM BST

Jun 30, 2022 -- 6:31PM, tobermory wrote:

you think anyone wouldn't consult with a lawyer before appearing?Yes, she got a new lawyer - a Democrat - 3 weeks before she appeared. Obviously has been prepped very carefully to tell her fairy stories without putting too much evidence of perjury on the record.

It hasn't been proven that she told any fairy stories.

Report razz June 30, 2022 6:33 PM BST

Jun 30, 2022 -- 6:27PM, A_T wrote:

I'm not sure jan 6th makes it into most ppl's top 3 issues in the US right now, even among demsdoesn't mean it should all be forgotten - there's plenty of time to deal with all issues

doesn't mean they need to make a pantomime out of all of it either. all it does is further polarization, I don't think this is a good strategy for dems atm when there is so much hardship in the US right now.

Report A_T June 30, 2022 6:33 PM BST
Yes, she got a new lawyer - a Democrat - 3 weeks before she appeared.

that anyone thinks it would be in any way unusual to take legal counsel before appearing Laugh
Report Timber June 30, 2022 6:34 PM BST

Jun 30, 2022 -- 6:33PM, politicspunter wrote:

Jun 30, 2022 --  6:31PM, tobermory wrote:you think anyone wouldn't consult with a lawyer before appearing?Yes, she got a new lawyer - a Democrat - 3 weeks before she appeared. Obviously has been prepped very carefully to tell her fairy stories without putting too much evidence of perjury on the record.It hasn't been proven that she told any fairy stories.

Yes it has ffs

Report A_T June 30, 2022 6:35 PM BST
doesn't mean they need to make a pantomime out of all of it either. all it does is further polarization, I don't think this is a good strategy for dems atm when there is so much hardship in the US right now.

it's not a pantomime  - it's a proper process.

and as for polarization it's trump, GOP lawmakers and candidates who are perpetuating this by standing by the big lie
Report politicspunter June 30, 2022 6:35 PM BST

Jun 30, 2022 -- 6:33PM, A_T wrote:

Yes, she got a new lawyer - a Democrat - 3 weeks before she appeared.that anyone thinks it would be in any way unusual to take legal counsel before appearing

Surely it would be incredibly unusual in the circumstances not to consult a lawyer?

Report tobermory June 30, 2022 6:36 PM BST
The Jan. 6 committee didn’t reach out to the Secret Service in the days before it aired explosive testimony about an alleged physical altercation between Donald Trump and his security detail on the day of the riot, according to an agency spokesperson.

Anthony Guglielmi, the service’s chief of communications, told POLITICO that select committee investigators did not ask Secret Service personnel to reappear or answer questions in writing in the 10 days before asking Hutchinson about the matter at the hearing.

“[W]e were not asked to reappear before the Committee in response to yesterday’s new information and we plan on formally responding on the record,” he wrote in an email. “We have and will continue to make any member of the Secret Service available.”
Report politicspunter June 30, 2022 6:37 PM BST
It could all be resolved in no time at all if folks like Giulani, Meadows etc appeared and told the truth under oath.
Report A_T June 30, 2022 6:37 PM BST
Surely it would be incredibly unusual in the circumstances not to consult a lawyer?

apparently there's "speculation" that she took legal counsel before appearing. wow really? Laugh
Report tobermory June 30, 2022 6:37 PM BST
She already had a lawyer, but she changed to one closely associated with the Democratic party
Report politicspunter June 30, 2022 6:38 PM BST

Jun 30, 2022 -- 6:36PM, tobermory wrote:

The Jan. 6 committee didn’t reach out to the Secret Service in the days before it aired explosive testimony about an alleged physical altercation between Donald Trump and his security detail on the day of the riot, according to an agency spokesperson.Anthony Guglielmi, the service’s chief of communications, told POLITICO that select committee investigators did not ask Secret Service personnel to reappear or answer questions in writing in the 10 days before asking Hutchinson about the matter at the hearing.“[W]e were not asked to reappear before the Committee in response to yesterday’s new information and we plan on formally responding on the record,” he wrote in an email. “We have and will continue to make any member of the Secret Service available.”

Look forward to it.

Report Timber June 30, 2022 6:38 PM BST

Jun 30, 2022 -- 6:37PM, politicspunter wrote:

It could all be resolved in no time at all if folks like Giulani, Meadows etc appeared and told the truth under oath.

Thick as minceLaugh

Report politicspunter June 30, 2022 6:39 PM BST

Jun 30, 2022 -- 6:37PM, tobermory wrote:

She already had a lawyer, but she changed to one closely associated with the Democratic party

Probably because of the evidence of witness tampering already mentioned by the committee.

Report razz June 30, 2022 6:40 PM BST

Jun 30, 2022 -- 6:35PM, A_T wrote:

doesn't mean they need to make a pantomime out of all of it either. all it does is further polarization, I don't think this is a good strategy for dems atm when there is so much hardship in the US right now. it's not a pantomime

Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- June 30, 2022 6:41 PM BST
The trump fan boys using the nobody cares defence
to prove that they really do care.
Report tobermory June 30, 2022 6:44 PM BST
Look forward to it.

But why are having to 'look forward' to the testimony of the secret service agents? Shouldn't it already have happened?

You have 2 guys who were actually there and know the truth.

You have a lady who supposedly spoke to one of them the day after.

So why have they called her to testify and not them Confused
Report razz June 30, 2022 6:44 PM BST

Jun 30, 2022 -- 6:35PM, A_T wrote:

doesn't mean they need to make a pantomime out of all of it either. all it does is further polarization, I don't think this is a good strategy for dems atm when there is so much hardship in the US right now. it's not a pantomime

Report razz June 30, 2022 6:44 PM BST
who tf built this forum lol

Trump is very guilty of polarizing people(you must hate I agree with you there haha) as the dems have been too, they are all politicians after all..

Imo there is definitely an element pf pantomime to the proceedings, you disagree so we can move on there.
Report razz June 30, 2022 6:45 PM BST

Jun 30, 2022 -- 6:41PM, ----you-have-to-laugh--- wrote:

The trump fan boys using the nobody cares defenceto prove that they really do care.

do you think I like trump?

Report politicspunter June 30, 2022 6:46 PM BST

Jun 30, 2022 -- 6:44PM, tobermory wrote:

Look forward to it.But why are having to 'look forward' to the testimony of the secret service agents? Shouldn't it already have happened?You have 2 guys who were actually there and know the truth.You have a lady who supposedly spoke to one of them the day after.So why have they called her to testify and not them

Probably because she is the one coming forward to testify. If she hadn't, perhaps we would never have known anything about it.

Report razz June 30, 2022 6:46 PM BST
what did she say?
Report A_T June 30, 2022 6:47 PM BST
for America to heal all that has to happen is for trump, all GOP lawmakers and candidates to disavow the big lie
Report politicspunter June 30, 2022 6:48 PM BST

Jun 30, 2022 -- 6:47PM, A_T wrote:

for America to heal all that has to happen is for trump, all GOP lawmakers and candidates to disavow the big lie

That makes a lot of sense to me.

Report razz June 30, 2022 6:49 PM BST
haha she nuts then if she thins that
Report razz June 30, 2022 6:51 PM BST
I'm sure the epidemic of inner city gang violence, the crime waves, collapsing economy, crumbling infrastructure, extrem political tribalization, prescription drug addictions and mental health side affects etc would just end overnight if trump admits he lost the election Laugh

Nice people are optimistic at least
Report politicspunter June 30, 2022 6:53 PM BST
WhatabouterySad
Report tobermory June 30, 2022 6:53 PM BST
Probably because she is the one coming forward to testify.

The secret service official is clearly saying any agent is ready to come forward if asked, but that they have not been asked by the committee.

Didn't think I'd need to spell it out but clearly....

The Committee's idea of a good witness is not someone who actually witnessed events and knows what happens, a good witness is someone who is gonna dump on Trump.

The purpose of the committee is to generate bad stories about Trump. The committee is not interested in the truth as they are not calling witnesses who know the truth.
Report razz June 30, 2022 6:54 PM BST

Jun 30, 2022 -- 6:53PM, politicspunter wrote:

Whataboutery

yeah that too although it falls under tribalization i think. like the "but trumpor's" 

none of it's good

Report politicspunter June 30, 2022 6:54 PM BST
Hopefully those secret service guys will come forward now.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- June 30, 2022 6:55 PM BST
Trump likes a court case to silence folk

Odd, if she's lying, that isn't happening.
Report razz June 30, 2022 6:55 PM BST
AT seething I agreed with him about something, he hasn't replied to me for like 10 mins!
Report razz June 30, 2022 6:55 PM BST

Jun 30, 2022 -- 6:55PM, ----you-have-to-laugh--- wrote:

Trump likes a court case to silence folkOdd, if she's lying, that isn't happening.

yo you think I like trump? why you ignoring me baby

Report A_T June 30, 2022 6:55 PM BST
I'm sure the epidemic of inner city gang violence, the crime waves, collapsing economy, crumbling infrastructure, extrem political tribalization, prescription drug addictions and mental health side affects etc would just end overnight if trump admits he lost the election

all that has been going on for decades - but never before has a President and many of his lawmakers refused to accept the result of an election. This is why this is gonig to be the big issue in 2024 especially if the GOP candidate sticks to the big lie.
Report razz June 30, 2022 6:56 PM BST
right on que lmao1
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- June 30, 2022 6:56 PM BST
Lol,
Report A_T June 30, 2022 6:57 PM BST
GOP not prepared to abandon the big lie? prepare for 2.5 more years of investigation and hearings Grin
Report razz June 30, 2022 6:58 PM BST
exactly it's been going on decades so it's wishful thinking at the least to think america can "heal" if trump admits he lost the election, I don't think it will be one of the biggest issues in 2024 unless trump wins the nomination which I don't think he will. I think plenty of GOP will and have admitted they think he lost
Report tobermory June 30, 2022 6:58 PM BST

Jun 30, 2022 -- 6:54PM, politicspunter wrote:

Hopefully those secret service guys will come forward now.

But they can't just barge in to the hearings. The Committee has to call them, which they have 'mysteriously' failed to do.

Report politicspunter June 30, 2022 6:59 PM BST
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-61986714

That could be interesting.
Report politicspunter June 30, 2022 7:00 PM BST

Jun 30, 2022 -- 6:58PM, tobermory wrote:

Jun 30, 2022 --  6:54PM, politicspunter wrote:Hopefully those secret service guys will come forward now.But they can't just barge in to the hearings. The Committee has to call them, which they have 'mysteriously' failed to do.

Hopefully they will now.

Report razz June 30, 2022 7:00 PM BST
AT probably punching his cat I agreed with him twice in an hour
Report A_T June 30, 2022 7:04 PM BST
I don't think it will be one of the biggest issues in 2024 unless trump wins the nomination which I don't think he will

don't count on that - De Santis still dodges the question - if he's GOP candidate he'll be asked that again and again.
Report tobermory June 30, 2022 7:05 PM BST
Hopefully they will now.

Well I wouldn't get your hopes up lol. The Cassidy Hutchinson hearsay version of the car incident is the only version The Committee will want anyone to hear.

And now Congress has gone on holiday for 2 weeks.
Report politicspunter June 30, 2022 7:09 PM BST

Jun 30, 2022 -- 7:05PM, tobermory wrote:

Hopefully they will now.Well I wouldn't get your hopes up lol. The Cassidy Hutchinson hearsay version of the car incident is the only version The Committee will want anyone to hear.And now Congress has gone on holiday for 2 weeks.

It's no problem, I am sure they will wish to testify later.

Report A_T June 30, 2022 7:10 PM BST
The Committee would love to hear from those closest to trump - but most are refusing to testify
Report politicspunter June 30, 2022 7:10 PM BST
Unlike most of Trumps entourage.
Report politicspunter June 30, 2022 7:11 PM BST
If they have nothing to hide, why are they refusing to testify?
Report tobermory June 30, 2022 7:13 PM BST
I am sure they will wish to testify later.

They wish to testify now. The Secret Service has made it clear that all agents will testify if called upon.

It's up to the committee.

But they preferred to call a witness who was not there. How peculiar.
Report politicspunter June 30, 2022 7:13 PM BST
For me , the worst one so far is that once Trump knew that the crowd were armed, he asked the Secret Service to turn the magnetometers off (used for detecting weapons) and allow those armed to march to the capitol.
Report politicspunter June 30, 2022 7:14 PM BST

Jun 30, 2022 -- 7:13PM, tobermory wrote:

I am sure they will wish to testify later.They wish to testify now. The Secret Service has made it clear that all agents will testify if called upon. It's up to the committee.But they preferred to call a witness who was not there. How peculiar.

I don't see what the issue is. They are able to testify, if they wish to.

Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- June 30, 2022 7:15 PM BST
Yep, Trump invited them to invade the Capitol.
Report politicspunter June 30, 2022 7:16 PM BST
No one would have known about the incident in the car without the testimony already given by Cassidy Hutchison.
Report tobermory June 30, 2022 7:16 PM BST
The only people who can testify are those called by the committee.
Report A_T June 30, 2022 7:17 PM BST
It's up to the committee.

that's true. trump allies could have sat on the committee but they didn't want to. it's a shame because they could have cleared trump's name and the matter could have been settled. I wonder why they didn't want to sit on the committee?
Report politicspunter June 30, 2022 7:19 PM BST

Jun 30, 2022 -- 7:16PM, tobermory wrote:

The only people who can testify are those called by the committee.

The committee have already asked, as recently as yesterday, for anyone who has information to come forward and approach them.

Report tobermory June 30, 2022 7:19 PM BST

Jun 30, 2022 -- 7:16PM, politicspunter wrote:

No one would have known about the incident in the car without the testimony already given by Cassidy Hutchison.

Her hearsay is all the evidence that there was such an incident. And the committee doesn't look like asking the people who are actually there.

Report razz June 30, 2022 7:20 PM BST

Jun 30, 2022 -- 7:04PM, A_T wrote:

I don't think it will be one of the biggest issues in 2024 unless trump wins the nomination which I don't think he willdon't count on that - De Santis still dodges the question - if he's GOP candidate he'll be asked that again and again.

makes sense at this time I think, keeping his cards close to his chest. if he can let trump nuke his own chances without having to get involved and pissing of the hardcore maga vote then all the better for him before the nomination is confirmed. he can clarify his stance on it then and I don't think it will be a big problem for him.

Report razz June 30, 2022 7:20 PM BST
if he wins ofc
Report tobermory June 30, 2022 7:20 PM BST

Jun 30, 2022 -- 7:19PM, politicspunter wrote:

Jun 30, 2022 --  7:16PM, tobermory wrote:The only people who can testify are those called by the committee.The committee have already asked, as recently as yesterday, for anyone who has information to come forward and approach them.

Yes, they want people to come forward to make up stuff about Trump: "If you suddenly remember something...". They don't want to talk to people who actually know what happened.

Report A_T June 30, 2022 7:21 PM BST
If trump is indicted he will be able to call witnesses for his defence - presumably these secret service agents
Report politicspunter June 30, 2022 7:21 PM BST

Jun 30, 2022 -- 7:19PM, tobermory wrote:

Jun 30, 2022 --  7:16PM, politicspunter wrote:No one would have known about the incident in the car without the testimony already given by Cassidy Hutchison.Her hearsay is all the evidence that there was such an incident. And the committee doesn't look like asking the people who are actually there.

It's not hearsay. There was at least one witness present when the secret service agent told her what had happened.

Report politicspunter June 30, 2022 7:23 PM BST
Now, the secret service agent could have been making it all up but Cassidy Hutchison simply told the committee what the agent told her.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- June 30, 2022 7:24 PM BST
https://twitter.com/PiaGuerra/status/1541873207417790464?s=19

Must be true, look at the hands!
Report razz June 30, 2022 7:24 PM BST
surely trump's hands are too tiny to have any realistic chance of grabbing the steering wheel? Laugh
Report tobermory June 30, 2022 7:27 PM BST
Which witness was that?

Why not get that witness on the stand. Or, better still, get the actual agent.

The agents will never be called. 

Lynn Cheney was actually hugging Cassidy after the testimony. They do not want her debunked.

The Secret Service is not a bunch of guys in MAGA hats. It is far older than the FBI/CIA and it testimony under oath is a bigger deal than for someone just trying to get on the talking head political celebrity circuit.
Report politicspunter June 30, 2022 7:28 PM BST
I believe it was Mark Meadows.
Report Escapee June 30, 2022 7:34 PM BST
These Jan 6th hearings are great for Timber, they will show all of us "trump won 2020" sceptics to be the fools he thinks we are.

Because Trump has had 18 months to gather all the evidence that the Election was stolen. He'll have spent time and money and got it all in one easy to read document, and he show the world all this evidence when he appears

Tell me, When is Trump appearing at these hearings?
I wanna get an extra large bag of pop corn for his testimony.

Viva the orange man
Report razz June 30, 2022 7:43 PM BST
popcorn ayy, yeah def not pantomime :D
Report politicspunter June 30, 2022 7:45 PM BST
razz, it's fairly obvious you haven't been following the proceedings.
Report razz June 30, 2022 7:56 PM BST
hell ye I got way better things to be doing, seems like they are milking it to me though
Report A_T June 30, 2022 7:58 PM BST
trump brought all this on himself - he could easily clear the matter up by apologising and saying he was wrong
Report razz June 30, 2022 8:01 PM BST
he should do that but why would he when this could hurt dems more than if the focus on something else
Report A_T June 30, 2022 8:04 PM BST
loved Ivanka's testimony - once Bill Barr explained things to her she realised the election wasn't stolen Grin
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- June 30, 2022 8:07 PM BST
Cut out of trumpys will for that
Report A_T June 30, 2022 8:11 PM BST
Trump said she was only being respectful to Barr and she hadn't seen all the evidence Grin
Report A_T June 30, 2022 8:14 PM BST
Cut out of trumpys will for that

the only thing he'll be leaving is debts
Report tobermory June 30, 2022 8:23 PM BST

Jun 30, 2022 -- 7:58PM, A_T wrote:

trump brought all this on himself - he could easily clear the matter up by apologising and saying he was wrong

Trump still follows Roy Cohn's advice “Attack, don’t settle, get off the issue, never apologize”

Report politicspunter June 30, 2022 8:31 PM BST
He is just digging himself into a deeper hole daily.
Report politicspunter June 30, 2022 8:38 PM BST
DeSantis down to 4.3 on here on the outright market, Trump out to 4.9. Quite a gap in a short time.
Report A_T June 30, 2022 9:18 PM BST
Trump still follows Roy Cohn's advice “Attack, don’t settle, get off the issue, never apologize”

trump has settled dozens of times
Report tobermory June 30, 2022 9:32 PM BST
Yes, he has. He settled the very first case that Cohn represented him on ( accused of discriminating against blacks in rental properties)

the actual advice was

1. Never settle, never surrender.
2. Counter-attack, counter-sue immediately.
3. No matter what happens, no matter how deeply into the muck you get, claim victory and never admit defeat.

What is meant by 'never settle' is never to immediately admit guilt, but bring your own counter charges and then eventually it is decided by a compromise and you can claim you won.
Report A_T June 30, 2022 9:58 PM BST
things didn't turn out so well for Cohn - like for many people who get involved with trump
Report politicspunter June 30, 2022 9:59 PM BST
Is he sleeping with the fishes?
Report A_T June 30, 2022 10:03 PM BST
according to Roger Stone "He [Cohn]told me his absolute goal was to die completely broke and owing millions to the I.R.S. He succeeded in that."

that also seems to be trump's aim
Report tobermory June 30, 2022 10:11 PM BST
politicspunter,

he died of AIDS in the mid 80s
Report tobermory July 1, 2022 12:55 AM BST
my position on this

279 De Santis 487 AOC
124 Trump 357 Ted
365 Biden 377 Tucker
198 Kamala 52 Bernie
340 Pence 367 Eric Adams
471 Haley 477 Ivanka
392 Buttigieg 5,305 Abbott
444 Michelle O 267 Crenshaw
1,416 Newsom 7,384 Paul Ryan
49 Hilary 257 Rand Paul
407 Warren 407 Oprah
627 The Rock 417 Beto O'Rourke
52 Pompeo 367 Ben Carson
327 Tom Cotton 487 Liz Cheney
387 Bloomberg 728 Sherrod Brown
367 Klobuchar 72 Trump Jnr
1,243 Youngkin 3,198 Romney
1,003 Noem 27 the rest
497 Tulsi
||
Report Escapee July 1, 2022 1:40 AM BST
Interesting book Tobermory

We've got differing opinions on a few candidates, So take my views with a pinch of salt.

I think you could squeeze another £15-20 of value by laying Hilary & Trump Jnr out to your current max red of 627, Both have about 1 million to 1 chance IMHO.
Report Escapee July 1, 2022 1:49 AM BST
I've been focusing on the Rep nominee market as I can't get my head around the possibility / probabilities of Biden standing again at 81 years old. But I think the Reps just can't afford to run with an 80 year old trump either and there lies the value.

I'd welcome your critiques

USA - Presidential Election 2024 -- Republican Nominee        
50 Runners            £324,381 Matched   

105.3%   97%             
-£728.47 Donald Trump    2.64 2.66 2.68   2.72   2.74   2.76   £245,759
        £39 £39 £385     £20 £49 £25  
£444.6 Ron DeSantis    2.76 2.8 2.82   2.86   2.88   2.9   £30,029
        £1 £108 £3     £12 £33 £804  
£444.6 Nikki Haley    19 19.5 20   21   22   28   £8,120
        £19 £29 £1     £3 £7 £2  
£564.6 Mike Pence    11.5 12 12.5   13   13.5   14   £12,612
        £15 £31 £13     £5 £2 £20  
£444.6 Mike Pompeo    32 34 38   42   44   46   £3,007
        £57 £59 £3     £5 £5 £4  
-£724.4 Tucker Carlson    150 160 170   240   250   470   £3,868
        £2 £1 £1     £2 £3 £3  
£444.6 Ted Cruz    85 90 100   150   160   190   £3,457
        £5 £1 £1     £1 £10 £3  
£444.6 Josh Hawley    100 110 150   220   230   240   £1,552
        £8 £2 £3     £3 £2 £7  
£444.6 Tom Cotton    44 46 48   50   55   60   £2,076
        £4 £10 £8     £13 £2 £2  
£674.6 Kristi Noem    50 55 60   70   80   120   £3,450
        £20 £1 £9     £4 £1 £12  
£444.6 Tim Scott    60 65 70   80   85   140   £1,570
        £2 £2 £15     £40 £216 £2  
-£722.6 Ivanka Trump    100 140 150   270   280   290   £1,889
        £3 £2 £4     £2 £2 £2  
£444.6 Ben Sasse    250 260 310   920   930   960   £131
        £7 £2 £7     £2 £1 £2  
£444.6 Rick Scott    260 270 280   870   880   890   £254
        £2 £2 £1     £2 £4 £3  
£444.6 Marco Rubio    110 280 310   630   790   800   £734
        £10 £2 £5     £3 £2 £3  
-£738.5 Donald Trump Jr.    200 210 230   280   290   300   £975
        £2 £2 £1     £3 £2 £2  
£444.6 Mitt Romney    140 150 160   280   290   300   £697
        £3 £3 £4     £2 £1 £4  
£444.6 Dan Crenshaw    300 310 330   630   640   670   £268
        £2 £1 £1     £2 £9 £2  
£2,580.8 Paul Ryan    140 150 170   240   250   1000   £387
        £3 £4 £2     £2 £3 £6  
£444.6 Kanye West    380 450 500   890   900   920   £176
        £4 £5 £1     £1 £2 £2  
£444.6 Ben Carson    120 130 230   340   350   480   £936
        £5 £2 £7     £2 £7 £2  
£444.6 Chris Christie    150 160 170   360   370   890   £337
        £5 £3 £2     £5 £6 £2  
£444.6 Sarah Huckabee Sanders    270 640 1000   -   -   -   £19
        £2 £2 £5              
£1,491.3 Liz Cheney    200 220 230   250   260   270   £290
        £7 £2 £5     £6 £13 £4  
£1,499.3 Greg Abbott    200 210 220   290   300   310   £231
        £2 £4 £1     £4 £3 £2  
£444.6 John Kasich    460 620 630   -   -   -   £54
        £2 £1 £2              
£444.6 Evan McMullin    340 350 1000   -   -   -   £25
        £2 £2 £1              
£444.6 Condoleezza Rice    290 300 1000   -   -   -   £26
        £1 £2 £6              
£444.6 Lisa Murkowski    550 570 700   -   -   -   £27
        £3 £1 £1              
£444.6 Rand Paul    360 370 380   750   760   790   £310
        £2 £4 £3     £2 £2 £2  
£444.6 Jared Kushner    760 770 1000   -   -   -   £47
        £1 £2 £4              
£444.6 Jeb Bush    680 810 860   1000   -   -   £129
        £2 £3 £2     £4        
£444.6 Joni Ernst    280 300 880   -   -   -   £27
        £1 £2 £5              
£444.6 Ben Shapiro    290 840 850   1000   -   -   £75
        £2 £5 £2     £3        
£444.6 Matt Gaetz    250 260 1000   -   -   -   £263
        £2 £4 £9              
£444.6 Tom Brady    280 350 360   700   890   900   £76
        £3 £2 £5     £8 £2 £2  
£444.6 Jim Jordan    830 890 1000   -   -   -   £113
        £2 £2 £1              
£444.6 Devin Nunes    340 760 1000   -   -   -   £17
        £3 £4 £4              
£444.6 Lindsay Graham    820 830 1000   -   -   -   £21
        £2 £2 £3              
£444.6 Bobby Jindal    330 910 1000   -   -   -   £13
        £3 £2 £7              
£444.6 James Mattis    320 350 1000   -   -   -   £13
        £6 £2 £8              
£444.6 Rick Perry    530 620 630   1000   -   -   £19
        £3 £1 £2     £2        
£444.6 Rob Portman    810 820 830   -   -   -   £34
        £2 £2 £3              
£444.6 Orrin Hatch    330 350 1000   -   -   -   £19
        £5 £2 £12              
£444.6 Susan Collins    330 430 1000   -   -   -   £9
        £6 £2 £8              
£444.6 Steve Bannon    410 420 1000   -   -   -   £27
        £2 £3 £18              
£444.6 Mitch McConnell    820 830 1000   -   -   -   £16
        £2 £2 £5              
£444.6 Eric Trump    730 740 1000   -   -   -   £40
        £1 £2 £24              
£444.6 Winsome Sears    500 510 1000   -   -   -   £15
        £2 £2 £8              
£1,404.6 Larry Hogan    100 110 160   490   500   790   £138
        £1 £2 £11     £2 £2 £2  
Report politicspunter July 1, 2022 8:34 AM BST
Here are the ones on that Republican nominee market who don't count- Tucker Carlson, Josh Hawley, Ivanka Trump, Donald Trump Junior, Mitt Romney, Kanye West, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Liz Cheney, Condoleeza Rice, Lisa Murkowski, Jared Kushner, Jeb Bush, Lindsay Graham, Susan Collins, Steve Bannon, Mitch McConnell, Eric Trump. Those are the names I recognise, there are probably a few others listed that are in the no hoper category.
Report Escapee July 1, 2022 11:11 AM BST
Thanks PP, I've laid those in your list that are < 1,000 so all my reds are circa £700.

Squeezed another £19 onto my greens with out increasing my overall market liability
Report politicspunter July 1, 2022 11:37 AM BST
politicspunter • June 30, 2022 8:38 PM BST
DeSantis down to 4.3 on here on the outright market, Trump out to 4.9. Quite a gap in a short time.

Now 4.2 and 5.0.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com