Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
politicspunter
11 Nov 20 14:39
| Topic/replies: 40,050 | Blogger: politicspunter's blog
Multiple markets up now from various firms on 2024 President plus Democratic and Republican candidates.
Pause Switch to Standard View 2024 USA Presidential Election
Show More
Report razz June 26, 2022 3:41 PM BST

Jun 26, 2022 -- 3:37PM, A_T wrote:

"pretty stark as to why it was so under-policed"razz please explain this statement you made

later man i have to go out, im sure you'll be glued to the screen waiting for my reply again Happy

Report razz June 26, 2022 3:41 PM BST
in the meantime maybe someone can explain to me the total lack of adequate police presence and why they let the dumb protestors in?
Report tobermory June 26, 2022 3:44 PM BST

Jun 26, 2022 -- 3:40PM, ----you-have-to-laugh--- wrote:

Trump sent them there when he made his speech, inviting themto invade the Capitol.Are you a bit fick or on drugs?

Where did Trump tell people to break into the building? The people who breached the cordon and got in were not even at the rally. Seems pretty unlikely that Trump would think a mob could just push there way in, it was fairly incredible that there were like 10 officers vs 600 people.

Report A_T June 26, 2022 3:44 PM BST
in the meantime maybe someone can explain to me the total lack of adequate police presence and why they let the dumb protestors in?

i've never claimed the above. you're the one who said it's "pretty stark as to why it was so under-policed"

let's see if you can explain this statement without making an even bigger idiot of yourself that you have already Grin
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- June 26, 2022 3:45 PM BST
How many police would you have liked to be there?

Should they have opened fire on the rioters, iyo?

What evidence of trumps coup did they possess?
Report A_T June 26, 2022 3:45 PM BST
it was fairly incredible that there were like 10 officers vs 600 people

you think they should have expected that Trump supporters would break into the Capital building?
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- June 26, 2022 3:48 PM BST
about 140 police officers were assaulted while trying to stop the mob from breaching the Capitol. There were hours-long battles between police and rioters near some entrances.

This pity the insurgents invited itv cameras to
capture their insurrection
Report Timber June 26, 2022 3:49 PM BST

Jun 26, 2022 -- 3:45PM, A_T wrote:

it was fairly incredible that there were like 10 officers vs 600 peopleyou think they should have expected that Trump supporters would break into the Capital building?

Muriel Bowser and Pelosi saw to that, do keep up ffs

Report tobermory June 26, 2022 3:51 PM BST
Well if anyone should have anticipated it surely it was the police?

There is a 2hr documentary about it that was made by HBO and shown on BBC.

It was from an anti Trump POV but makes it very clear what a farce it all was. Not pre planned at all, no orders, they didn't even want to be outside the capitol but they were not allowed near the rally. They just started heading towards the building and it immediately became apparent that there was nothing to stop them.
Report Timber June 26, 2022 3:51 PM BST
Report Timber June 26, 2022 3:52 PM BST
RAY EPPS
Report A_T June 26, 2022 3:53 PM BST
Well if anyone should have anticipated it surely it was the police?

but why would police have anticipated such a thing? it's never happened before
Report Timber June 26, 2022 3:53 PM BST

Jun 26, 2022 -- 3:51PM, Timber wrote:

This should shut up the leftards

Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- June 26, 2022 3:54 PM BST
USCP documents show that at 2pm on that day, only 1,214 officers were “on site” across the Capitol complex of buildings.
Report A_T June 26, 2022 3:58 PM BST
I'm still confused as to why the authorities should have expected trump supporters would break into the Capitol
Report Timber June 26, 2022 4:02 PM BST

Jun 26, 2022 -- 3:58PM, A_T wrote:

I'm still confused as to why the authorities should have expected trump supporters would break into the Capitol

Ray Epps, in various videos verbally saying 'go to go into the capitol'

Not even been arrestedLaughLaughLaugh

Report Timber June 26, 2022 4:02 PM BST
https://www.revolver.news/2021/12/damning-new-details-massive-web-unindicted-operators-january-6/
Report tobermory June 26, 2022 4:03 PM BST
In terms of Biden's popularity....

He was 'unpopular' in the sense that there was very little enthusiasm for him, compared to Obama or Clinton.

But he was not unpopular in the sense people had a big dislike for him.
Report A_T June 26, 2022 4:06 PM BST
tobermory I'm still confused as to why the authorities should have expected trump supporters would break into the Capitol
Report Timber June 26, 2022 4:09 PM BST

Jun 26, 2022 -- 4:06PM, A_T wrote:

tobermory I'm still confused as to why the authorities should have expected trump supporters would break into the Capitol

Surely you can't be that thick
The protest shouldn't have been able to get anywhere near

Report A_T June 26, 2022 4:21 PM BST
The protest shouldn't have been able to get anywhere near

why would they have expected the protest to get so near? it's never happened before on jan 6?
Report politicspunter June 26, 2022 7:20 PM BST
Gavin Newsom at 34.0 with various bookies looks overpriced for Democrat nominee. If Biden decided to stand down and there was a vote to decide their candidate for President, he would be in the shake up. What's more, I am certain that he would beat Trump.
Report tobermory June 26, 2022 8:10 PM BST
I've backed Newsom here @133 average odds

Market is waking up to his potential now and down to 50.

That's the thing with this event; if the obvious Top 4 are not going to be the candidates, then there are realistically only about 4 others for each party that can seriously contend.

And it's not that hard to figure out who they are, but you often see them at the same price as novelty candidates that I would never have thought to include in the list.
Report politicspunter June 26, 2022 8:24 PM BST
I'm on at 65s, 50s and 33s now. I agree that there are some diddy candidates listed whose prices are completely ludicrous. Folks like Tucker Carlson, Josh Hawley, the Trump siblings etc for Republican nominee/outright. They are just there to help balance your book.
Report razz June 26, 2022 9:39 PM BST

Jun 26, 2022 -- 3:44PM, A_T wrote:

in the meantime maybe someone can explain to me the total lack of adequate police presence and why they let the dumb protestors in?i've never claimed the above. you're the one who said it's "pretty stark as to why it was so under-policed"let's see if you can explain this statement without making an even bigger idiot of yourself that you have already

weird reply. i never claimed you did claim what i claimed.. i asked a question, and you for no reason at all say "i never claimed the above" LaughConfused
i'm asking why you think that's the case. unless you think there was adequate police there. idk how you expect me to explain my statement when it's self explanatory, I'll clarify yet again:

I don't think there was adequate police there considering the event was planned days in advance, trump was stoking the flames of  claims of a **** election, right there that should of had police, the capitol security, intelligence agencies alarm bells ringing and providing ample security. instead a mostly peaceful bunch of idiots were let into the buildings by police with no explanation as to why and why there wasn't a significant police presence.

Report Jack Bauer "24" June 26, 2022 9:40 PM BST
I've had all the money on Newsom at the biggest price of 990 traded on here and also at 770, 390 and a little bit more at 190. I have long considered him a future runner, and I think Biden and Harris should both stand aside as there are better candidates to fight out the nomination. Biden is too old and has served his purpose getting rid of Trump. Newsom v DeSantis would be a very interesting contest in 2024.
Report razz June 26, 2022 9:42 PM BST

Jun 26, 2022 -- 3:53PM, A_T wrote:

Well if anyone should have anticipated it surely it was the police?but why would police have anticipated such a thing? it's never happened before

because it's their ****g job you lemon Laugh the protest was planned smh, how on earth would they fail to connect the dots on that and not have many extra officers on standby at the very least. if your confused at that then you must be downright befuddled as to why they let them into the building..

Report razz June 26, 2022 10:15 PM BST

Jun 26, 2022 -- 4:03PM, tobermory wrote:

In terms of Biden's popularity....He was 'unpopular' in the sense that there was very little enthusiasm for him, compared to Obama or Clinton.But he was not unpopular in the sense people had a big dislike for him.

people seem to forget biden was 4th in iowa with 13%, 5th in new hampshire with 8% and 2nd in nevada at 20% before the dnc had to throw their hands in the air and make all the other centrists drop out to make sure bernie didn't get in, most of biden's votes from super tuesday onwards came from the dropouts and the media (left and right decrying bernie as a communist) to ensure progressives didn't gain too much influence rather than people actually liking biden. that's before you even factor in the never trump vote voting for *insert any candidate here*

Report tobermory June 26, 2022 10:25 PM BST

Jun 26, 2022 -- 9:40PM, Jack Bauer "24" wrote:

I've had all the money on Newsom at the biggest price of 990 traded on here and also at 770, 390 and a little bit more at 190. I have long considered him a future runner, and I think Biden and Harris should both stand aside as there are better candidates to fight out the nomination. Biden is too old and has served his purpose getting rid of Trump. Newsom v DeSantis would be a very interesting contest in 2024.

Excellent work. I didn't pay much attention to this market for the first year so never knew he'd been so high. It was crazy he was still 100+ after joining Truth Social, as that was a blatant move to position himself as a national figure 'taking on Trump'.

Report Jack Bauer "24" June 26, 2022 10:26 PM BST
Iowa and New Hampshire are not representative of the Democratic Party as they are 90% white. They should be among the last states to vote, not the first two. Biden always said his campaign doesn't really start until South Carolina when black voters can vote in large numbers.
Report razz June 26, 2022 10:28 PM BST

Jun 26, 2022 -- 10:26PM, Jack Bauer "24" wrote:

Iowa and New Hampshire are not representative of the Democratic Party as they are 90% white. They should be among the last states to vote, not the first two. Biden always said his campaign doesn't really start until South Carolina when black voters can vote in large numbers.

it was still a big blow for him and a very poor performance, and the opposite can be said of south carolina where he was expected to dominate

Report tobermory June 26, 2022 10:30 PM BST
I think generally the UK market for this tends to underrate Governors, and the leaders in the betting are characters from previous administrations or prominent senators, that Brits will have heard of.

Governors are mostly unknown over here because they don't figure internationally.

But the most important factor in the credibility of a presidential bid is how you will fund it, and governors of big states have very powerful backers.

Youngkin and Abbot are probably overpriced on the Republican side.
Report razz June 26, 2022 10:32 PM BST
and if you look at all the top dems almost all of them are white so they kinda are representative in that way haha
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- June 26, 2022 11:38 PM BST
Still digging, lol
Report razz June 27, 2022 12:18 AM BST
your a very boring person to talk too. god forbid you actually provide a real reply
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- June 27, 2022 12:21 AM BST
You're the bore
Report razz June 27, 2022 2:31 AM BST
yes let's keep insulting each other on the internet, this is pathetic
Report A_T June 27, 2022 7:18 AM BST
I don't think there was adequate police there considering the event was planned days in advance, trump was stoking the flames of  claims of a **** election, right there that should of had police, the capitol security, intelligence agencies alarm bells ringing and providing ample security. instead a mostly peaceful bunch of idiots were let into the buildings by police with no explanation as to why and why there wasn't a significant police presence.

very good raz - but you're still evading explaining your statement "pretty stark as to why it was so under-policed"

what do you believe was the reason for it being under-policed? it's "pretty stark" you say.
Report politicspunter June 27, 2022 8:01 AM BST

Jun 26, 2022 -- 9:40PM, Jack Bauer "24" wrote:

Very nice indeed! Do you intend to trade out if his price gets low enough?

Report politicspunter June 27, 2022 8:03 AM BST

Jun 26, 2022 -- 10:26PM, Jack Bauer "24" wrote:

Exactly. There are a lot of moves to try and change this state voting order, particularly after the farce in Iowa.

Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- June 27, 2022 1:12 PM BST
Smeerkats got some very interesting conditional
markets up. Might interest a few backing longshots.
Report Jack Bauer "24" June 27, 2022 1:23 PM BST
It's only small stakes so I have no plans to trade out at these levels. I wish I had more on. I would rather let things play out and see what happens and go for a big win. There is an increased momentum in the party for Biden to stand down and I think he should as he is already too old in my view, and if he does win a second term he will be absolutely ancient by the the end of it.
Report politicspunter June 27, 2022 1:56 PM BST
Ancient but justified?
Report razz June 27, 2022 4:16 PM BST

Jun 27, 2022 -- 7:18AM, A_T wrote:

I don't think there was adequate police there considering the event was planned days in advance, trump was stoking the flames of

Report razz June 27, 2022 4:17 PM BST
political **** ery
Report politicspunter June 27, 2022 4:19 PM BST

Jun 27, 2022 -- 1:12PM, ----you-have-to-laugh--- wrote:

Smeerkats got some very interesting conditionalmarkets up. Might interest a few backing longshots.

I am not sure how much interest they will get on these markets. If this and if that doesn't really appeal.

Report razz June 27, 2022 4:22 PM BST
even on betfair there isn't even that much interest on the main markets really, we can talk about the odds and market shifts but ultimately they are decided by relatively small bets atm at least if you compare what they will be like a year from now or even closer to the midterms.
Report politicspunter June 27, 2022 4:26 PM BST
Well, there is over a million matched on the main market so far, which is a fair amount with 2.5 years to go.
Report razz June 27, 2022 4:29 PM BST
yeah don't get me wrong it's still a good amount, but with the increase of popularity in political betting it's not as impressive and you can see massive gaps in prices and liquidity.
Report politicspunter June 27, 2022 4:32 PM BST
Does anyone recall what the rough amount matched was at this stage for the 2020 election? Not sure if there is any way to track that down. I do remember that the amounts matched rocketed after the election day as gullible Trumpers proceeded to wipe themselves out.
Report A_T June 27, 2022 4:43 PM BST
raz - but you're still evading explaining your statement "pretty stark as to why it was so under-policed"

what do you believe was the reason for it being under-policed? it's "pretty stark" you say.
Report razz June 27, 2022 8:27 PM BST
politics, like i said before i don't really care about it much and haven't researched it that much and im open to changing my mind. so if you'd like to explain the giant holes in the story then go ahead if not, let's both quit hogging the thread with this crap
Report politicspunter June 27, 2022 8:29 PM BST
???
Report razz June 27, 2022 8:29 PM BST

Jun 27, 2022 -- 4:32PM, politicspunter wrote:

Does anyone recall what the rough amount matched was at this stage for the 2020 election? Not sure if there is any way to track that down. I do remember that the amounts matched rocketed after the election day as gullible Trumpers proceeded to wipe themselves out.

idk about this stage but irc after the election it went from like 300 million to over 1 billion i think. not sure we'll see stupidity like that again from trump bettors, although he is still fav to win the election Crazy

Report politicspunter June 27, 2022 8:31 PM BST
One thing Trump does do is generate huge betting interest. His loyal followers will back him at any price, irrespective of how accurate that price may be.
Report razz June 27, 2022 8:44 PM BST
not sure how many of them will be betting again after they expected the books to side with them. i wonder how those lawsuits are going for them haha, some of the trump action might of been exacerbated by people willing to pay a premium to get their collateral back rather than weight for weeks and weeks until betfair finally settled it also.
Report politicspunter June 27, 2022 8:47 PM BST
It would be easy to apportion blame in that whole sorry episode (for trumpers) but I would probably be thrown off the forum.
Report razz June 27, 2022 8:55 PM BST
whatcha mean
Report politicspunter June 27, 2022 9:01 PM BST
Well, let's just say that if the market had been closed at an appropriate time, some trumpers wouldn't have been wiped out.
Report razz June 27, 2022 9:50 PM BST
ahh yeah I hadn't thought of that, it did drag on too long really. I wonder if betfair were content to let it go longer to collect extra commission
Report politicspunter June 27, 2022 9:52 PM BST
careful now..
Report razz June 28, 2022 1:20 AM BST
wouldn't surprise me at all, betfair have been going downhill for years, politics gotta be one of the only growing markets these days.
Report politicspunter June 28, 2022 6:26 AM BST
DeSantis takes over from Trump as outright favourite on UK exchanges.
Report A_T June 28, 2022 7:11 AM BST
has he said yet if he believes Trump's big lie?
Report politicspunter June 28, 2022 7:17 AM BST
Not to my knowledge. However, he hasn't asked for any support/endorsement from Trump which suggests to me he is prepared to go for it, Trump or no Trump.
Report Timber June 28, 2022 7:46 AM BST
AP reports that more than 1 MILLION voters across 43 states have switched to the Republican Party over the last year. Nowhere is the shift more pronounced — and dangerous for Democrats — than in the suburbs.Laugh

The red wave was already in place before this revelation!
Report Timber June 28, 2022 7:47 AM BST
Everyday more of the big steal is revealed
Those investigations after November are going to be biblicalExcited
Report politicspunter June 28, 2022 7:48 AM BST
You forgot to mention how many have switched to the Democrat Party.
Report Timber June 28, 2022 7:50 AM BST
NONE
Report Timber June 28, 2022 7:53 AM BST
Pol Pot still thinks BF is a straight betting site
I laid Trump at 1.3
Here's the proof I knew the fix was in

2020 USA General Election, House, Senate, Governor, States.
By Timber on 4 Nov 20 09:13
Here we go with Milwaukee, hey diddle diddle

By Timber on 4 Nov 20 13:23
Wait til the forensics go in.Milwaukee mail ins were about 90% dems!!
Timber
By Timber on 4 Nov 20 12:22
That Milwaukee drop will be heavily investigated
Timber
By Timber on 4 Nov 20 12:17
Should have been two hours ago when Milwaukee dropped 100k dem mails in out of about 107,000

By Timber on 4 Nov 20 15:17
Historic twofold turnout increase in Milwaukee county (84%), and the late mail-in ballots came in Biden 90-10. Amazing!Wi suddenly jumped by 100,000 like magic. 9000 for trump and 100k to the corpse
Report politicspunter June 28, 2022 7:53 AM BST
I know the figures.
Report politicspunter June 28, 2022 7:55 AM BST
There was no fix. You are deluded.
Report Timber June 28, 2022 7:55 AM BST
LaughLaughLaugh
Report Timber June 28, 2022 7:55 AM BST
Pol Pot the only person left in the entire universe who thinks Biden got 81,000,000 votesLaughLaughLaugh
Report Timber June 28, 2022 8:00 AM BST
By Timber on 4 Nov 20 17:41
That 100k was Milwaukee. They stopped counting for ages then this 100k popped up. CNN could hardly keep a straight face! It was actually 109k, 100 for the corpse and 9 for trump
Report politicspunter June 28, 2022 8:01 AM BST
One of the main reasons Trump lost was because he was adamant that his supporters did not mail in their ballots but voted at the ballot box on the day itself. Democrats, because of the Covid situation, were actively encouraging their support to mail in their ballots or vote early. All you had to do was check the early/mail in each state which was freely available with full breakdown of party allegiance. Over 100 million votes were already cast before polling day.
Report A_T June 28, 2022 9:35 AM BST
AP reports that more than 1 MILLION voters across 43 states have switched to the Republican Party

that still leaves Trump 6 million behind Joe
Report A_T June 28, 2022 9:51 AM BST
Marjorie Taylor Greene’s Request for Pardon Rejected After She Spelled It “Parton”

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—The Trump White House rejected Marjorie Taylor Greene’s e-mail request for a pardon after she spelled it “parton,” new reports indicate.

According to evidence obtained by the January 6th committee, the White House chief of staff, Mark Meadows, was perplexed by Greene’s entreaty, believing that it referred to the legendary singer-songwriter Dolly Parton.

Meadows reportedly could not understand how Parton, whose extensive catalogue of hit songs includes “Jolene” and “9 to 5,” could be of assistance to Greene, and therefore he deleted the e-mail.

Laugh
Report Timber June 28, 2022 10:40 AM BST

Jun 28, 2022 -- 9:35AM, A_T wrote:

AP reports that more than 1 MILLION voters across 43 states have switched to the Republican Partythat still leaves Trump 6 million behind Joe

LaughLaughLaugh

Report politicspunter June 28, 2022 11:20 AM BST

Jun 28, 2022 -- 9:51AM, A_T wrote:

Marjorie Taylor Greene’s Request for Pardon Rejected After She Spelled It “Parton”WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—The Trump White House rejected Marjorie Taylor Greene’s e-mail request for a pardon after she spelled it “parton,” new reports indicate.According to evidence obtained by the January 6th committee, the White House chief of staff, Mark Meadows, was perplexed by Greene’s entreaty, believing that it referred to the legendary singer-songwriter Dolly Parton.Meadows reportedly could not understand how Parton, whose extensive catalogue of hit songs includes “Jolene” and “9 to 5,” could be of assistance to Greene, and therefore he deleted the e-mail.

LaughLaughLaugh

Report politicspunter June 28, 2022 11:22 AM BST

Jun 28, 2022 -- 9:35AM, A_T wrote:

AP reports that more than 1 MILLION voters across 43 states have switched to the Republican Partythat still leaves Trump 6 million behind Joe

Yes, and timber still failed to say how many have switched to the Democrat party Sad

Report politicspunter June 28, 2022 11:25 AM BST
It was 630K btw.
Report Whisperingdeath June 28, 2022 2:25 PM BST
Does Ricki Boi have a chance of the nomination when Chump goes to jail?
Report politicspunter June 28, 2022 2:37 PM BST
Who is it?
Report Whisperingdeath June 28, 2022 2:41 PM BST
De Santis?

Ron de Santis I meant
Report politicspunter June 28, 2022 2:45 PM BST
Ah, yes, he is now favourite in the betting.
Report Whisperingdeath June 28, 2022 2:52 PM BST
Assuming Chump goes to jail as many do?
Report politicspunter June 28, 2022 2:54 PM BST
No, he is favourite outright now in the betting, Trump or no Trump.
Report Escapee June 28, 2022 7:06 PM BST
USA - Presidential Election 2024 -- Election Winner        
90 Runners            £1,126,568 Matched   

103.5%   92.7%             
Donald Trump    4.5 4.6 4.7   4.8   4.9   5   £453,313
        £96 £270 £22     £159 £88 £730  
Ron DeSantis    4.5 4.6 4.7   4.8   5   5.1   £87,244
        £100 £281 £16     £205 £336 £610  
Joe Biden    6.8 7 7.2   7.4   7.6   7.8   £253,693
        £657 £730 £58     £422 £311 £70  
Kamala Harris    16 16.5 17   17.5   18   18.5   £105,300
        £18 £56 £4     £30 £35 £25  
Mike Pence    18 18.5 19   19.5   20   21   £47,642
        £25 £107 £24     £65 £200 £2  
Nikki Haley    32 36 38   40   42   44   £24,121
        £50 £47 £14     £3 £13 £26  
Pete Buttigieg    36 38 40   42   44   46   £14,624
        £21 £4 £20     £49 £159 £15  
Michelle Obama    25 26 28   46   48   50   £8,728
        £2 £20 £4     £1 £2 £15  
Gavin Newsom    36 38 40   46   48   50   £2,095
        £20 £1 £3     £11 £18 £5  
Elizabeth Warren    46 50 60   70   75   80   £10,090
        £12 £7 £23     £13 £13 £23  
Mike Pompeo    65 70 75   85   90   95   £8,642
        £19 £3 £7     £3 £3 £2  
Dwayne Johnson    50 60 65   70   75   80   £13,701
        £9 £2 £119     £50 £244 £243  
Hillary Clinton    50 55 60   75   80   85   £10,486
        £26 £54 £18     £2 £28 £23  
Tom Cotton    85 90 95   100   110   120   £3,541
        £20 £1 £11     £5 £6 £5  
  plus 76 more runners not listed above, at odds of over 100 
Report politicspunter June 28, 2022 7:27 PM BST
Big Trump story incoming.
Report razz June 28, 2022 8:47 PM BST
why is de santis fav to win the election but not fav to win the nomination Laugh
Report politicspunter June 28, 2022 8:57 PM BST
I have no idea but he should be clear favourite in both markets.
Report razz June 28, 2022 9:35 PM BST
easier to bet against trump in the election market i guess
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- June 28, 2022 9:35 PM BST
why is de santis fav to win the election but not fav to win the nomination

See the conditional markets on smarkets.
Report politicspunter June 28, 2022 10:37 PM BST
If you assume that Trump is finished (I do), that brings a lot of "outsider" GOP candidates for nomination into the equation. With Trump out of the way, campaigns can get started. You would think that folks like DeSantis (obviously) but almost certainly Pence and Haley would be in there. Multiple others also in what could become a wide open contest.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- June 28, 2022 11:04 PM BST
If trump is scuppered by others then Pence
has blown his big chance to call him out.

De santis gains for having shown a bit of
gumption, and gaining traction before today.

He's now got the target on his back, but
maybe he has first mover advantage enough to last.

Trump will blunder on..
Report politicspunter June 28, 2022 11:16 PM BST
The GOP are going to have to face the reality that Trump has now become a serious liability to their chances of regaining the White House. I don't know if they wear grey coats over there but he has to be made to stand down.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- June 29, 2022 12:00 AM BST
White coats... Maybe

Report Timber June 29, 2022 7:41 AM BST

Jun 28, 2022 -- 2:52PM, Whisperingdeath wrote:

Assuming Chump goes to jail as many do?

LaughLaughLaugh

How many times can you be wrong about Trump & Johnson?

I feel embarrassed for you

Report politicspunter June 29, 2022 8:44 AM BST
It's early days.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com