Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 48 comments are related to the topic:
The nightmare is nearly over.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 48
By:
mrtopnotch
When: 06 Nov 20 10:40
The people spoke - absolutely no proof of fraud. Just sour grapes
By:
lfc1971
When: 06 Nov 20 10:46
I would be inclined to agree ... if we hadn’t seen the behaviour of democrats politicians and party activists and voters
over these last four years
That has been out in the open , it raises concern and suspicions when they are involved in the vote ,
especially the postal vote
So that’s reality I’m afraid
By:
tanglefoot
When: 06 Nov 20 11:12
Tend to agree ,ifc1971,the behaviour of all of the,media and politician has brought the whole idea of democracy into disrepute,not sure how this farce will ever be repaired.
By:
impossible123
When: 06 Nov 20 11:33
President Trump may have brought The USA into disrepute during the entire tenancy of his presidency nevertheless I do not believe the integrity and rule of law governing elections have been negatively affected or compromised. I firmly believe President is a megalomaniac and delusional.

Soon, he'll be fired for good!
By:
Kelly
When: 06 Nov 20 12:44
Trump replaced the Postmaster general in USA a while ago .  Subsequent actions from that source included banning overtime etc which would have an impact on delivering mail .  Machinery was decommissioned also . Trump has been trying to undermine the postal vote system for some time , largely because more Democrats use that route to vote . You cannot effectively intimidate postal voters .

Trump is well informed on what happens on the ground , trouble is if the logical aspect of that info does not suit him , he just bulls ahead with his own flawed logic .

Trump does not know the meaning of the term "democracy" .
By:
impossible123
When: 06 Nov 20 13:32
Maybe a relocation to Russia would suit him better; China is not an option given his "etiquette" towards the Chinese officials.
By:
----you-have-to-laugh---
When: 06 Nov 20 13:42
He lost because the silent
majority found a voice in Mr Biden.
By:
mecca
When: 07 Nov 20 19:10
It makes a change for the media to be smug after an election
By:
TheGoldenVision
When: 08 Nov 20 17:25
What are all the finger tame BBC "comedians" going to do now? Their main source of scorn and ridicule snatched from them... you'd better get your tin-hat ready Boris.
Page 2 of 2  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com