Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
irishone
30 Sep 20 18:28
Joined:
Date Joined: 22 Sep 06
| Topic/replies: 45,715 | Blogger: irishone's blog
Pop down your local hospital
No need to wear a facemask
Tell them you are willing to help
Clean up the covid ward
For free just for one night
Do something useful ffs
Pause Switch to Standard View To all you covid non believers
Show More
Loading...
Report Whisperingdeath January 10, 2021 10:01 AM GMT
I will not follow the rules

I have not had covid, who have I infected?

Why is there blood on my hands?

Some people on here as stupid as the Stop the Steal lunatics!
Report Whisperingdeath January 10, 2021 10:16 AM GMT
This is where TOLERANCE gets you. ....80,000 deaths

Its nothing to do with tolerance. It is to do with idiots running the country and even bigger idiots for trusting them and allowing then to get away with idiocy and incompetence.

So while 13 out of 26 Residents of a Care Home died from Covid over 2 weeks at Christmas nobody died in a pub. Now think about your logic!
Report nineteen points January 10, 2021 10:18 AM GMT
did eotho have a tolerance value?
Report Whisperingdeath January 10, 2021 10:31 AM GMT
Come on Einstein

Nobody has died in a pub but how many have died in Care Homes?

So One of the Government solutions is to stop people going for walks in the countryside away from populated areas

and you want me fined and locked up with the key buried?

Brilliant! That is the sort of logic that is seeing thousands of elderly people dying in Care Home and hospitals none of which I visit and you want me locked up!
Report GAZO January 10, 2021 10:45 AM GMT
whisperingdeath,on another thread you give examples of how you follow the rules ?
Report Whisperingdeath January 10, 2021 11:34 AM GMT
No Gazo

I follow my rules. I am an adult.
Report Whisperingdeath January 10, 2021 11:36 AM GMT
I can’t go to a pub or restaurant now as they are mostly shut.

I never really ate from fast food outlets because the Kwality of food is generally poor and the hygiene worse
Report GAZO January 10, 2021 11:52 AM GMT
what rules wont you follow and what rules do you think are okay ?
Report Whisperingdeath January 10, 2021 12:10 PM GMT
Oh crikey Gazo.

I go where I like. I meet who I like.

I am careful though in public. I wear a an N95 FFP3 facemark when shopping, getting petrol or going on a bus or tube.

I will travel where I want or drive to a beauty spot for a walk on the wild side.

I wouldn’t use a crowded pub with young people or fast food restaurant with poor hygiene
Report GAZO January 10, 2021 12:18 PM GMT
so you pretty much follow the rules
Report wolf3011 January 10, 2021 12:19 PM GMT

Jan 10, 2021 -- 10:19AM, irishone wrote:


This is where TOLERANCE gets you. ....80,000 deathsSo much for not wearing a facemask, not social distancing ..., breaking lockdownsTo all you covid non believersHope they fine you, lock you up ...and bury the key alongside the 80,000 dead people


This is where lockdowns, face masks and social distancing get you- one of the worst death rates per person on the planet

Report wolf3011 January 10, 2021 12:21 PM GMT
Not that 80,000 have died of covid but playing the silly lockdowns work game Crazy
Report nineteen points January 10, 2021 12:59 PM GMT
the lockdown rules!

if death rates go down,that means the lockdown is working

if death rates go up,that means they would of gone up far more without the lockdown.

whatever happens when the lockdown ends,the answer is ALWAYS going to be another lockdown
Report Whisperingdeath January 10, 2021 1:04 PM GMT
Pretty much Gazo but they are not my rules. I stick to what I think is common sense and bleedin’ obvious.

I still wonder though how are people getting covid?
Report drive for show putt for dough January 10, 2021 1:07 PM GMT
nineteen points 10 Jan 21 13:59 
the lockdown rules!

if death rates go down,that means the lockdown is working

if death rates go up,that means they would of gone up far more without the lockdown.

whatever happens when the lockdown ends,the answer is ALWAYS going to be another lockdown


What a numpty
Report nineteen points January 10, 2021 1:10 PM GMT
3 and and counting.and i am the numpty?
Report politicspunter January 10, 2021 1:13 PM GMT
nineteen points, Have you looked for a job yet instead of sponging off the dole and posting ludicrous Covid conspiracy theories on here every day?
Report nineteen points January 10, 2021 1:15 PM GMT
no polly.and disprove everything you can.go ahead polly
Report politicspunter January 10, 2021 1:17 PM GMT
Sure. You have told us all on here you don't work. Correct?
Report nineteen points January 10, 2021 1:34 PM GMT
correct polly.well done.and?
Report politicspunter January 10, 2021 1:41 PM GMT
Do you live off the dole?
Report nineteen points January 10, 2021 1:44 PM GMT
non of your business polly
Report politicspunter January 10, 2021 1:46 PM GMT
It's a simple straightforward question. You asked me to prove things one way or another.
Report nineteen points January 10, 2021 1:50 PM GMT
whether i work or not has no bearing on you not been able to back up the sh1t that you put on here.either show me the evidence you have of conspiracy theories not being proven right or be quiet.polly
Report politicspunter January 10, 2021 1:51 PM GMT
Do you live off the dole?
Report nineteen points January 10, 2021 1:54 PM GMT
so you cant then polly? ok i understand.your all bluff.
Report nineteen points January 10, 2021 1:59 PM GMT
grow up your getting very tedious
Report politicspunter January 10, 2021 2:01 PM GMT
Well, it's a very simple question. A straightforward yes or no answer would suffice.
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk January 10, 2021 2:02 PM GMT
Is pp gunna link claiming dole benefit to being a conspiracy theorist?
What a numbnuts he is Laugh
Report nineteen points January 10, 2021 2:12 PM GMT
he cannot disprove any though.what a fool.eh polly?
Report politicspunter January 10, 2021 2:22 PM GMT
I can't prove anything if you won't give a simple yes or no answer to a straightforward question.
Report drive for show putt for dough January 10, 2021 3:56 PM GMT
Can't find anyone willing to employ him to carry out the simplest of tasks but is an expert on Covid!

What a numpty
Report politicspunter January 10, 2021 3:57 PM GMT
He can't find anyone to employ him because he won't look for a job.
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk January 10, 2021 4:06 PM GMT
Oh shut up you cretin
Report nineteen points January 10, 2021 4:09 PM GMT
out of interest drive where have i said that i am an expert on covid? because i gave different views to others about ways to tackle this,am i to be classed a numpty? does everyone have to think like you and polly?
Report politicspunter January 10, 2021 4:41 PM GMT
You don't work or look for a job preferring instead to sponge off others. You expect anyone to respect what you think?
Report nineteen points January 10, 2021 4:43 PM GMT
so only folk who work deserve respect in your world polly? so your a bigot as well?
Report politicspunter January 10, 2021 4:46 PM GMT
Folks that don't work but are actively seeking a job have my respect. You don't.
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk January 11, 2021 11:47 AM GMT
You have my respect and many others 19
Stop bullying and lying Polly
You obviously know nothing about 19
Report nineteen points January 11, 2021 12:52 PM GMT
thanks JCM but let him go.each post he opens up more about himself and shows himself to be an even bigger fool than we even thought.
Report politicspunter January 11, 2021 12:54 PM GMT
Do you live off the dole?
Report nineteen points January 11, 2021 12:55 PM GMT
haha,barely 2 minutes and here he is.here boy,heel!Laugh
Report politicspunter January 11, 2021 12:56 PM GMT
It was you that asked me to ask you, remember?
Report politicspunter January 11, 2021 12:58 PM GMT
politicspunter • January 10, 2021 1:13 PM GMT
nineteen points, Have you looked for a job yet instead of sponging off the dole and posting ludicrous Covid conspiracy theories on here every day?
Report•Quote•Block Usernineteen points • January 10, 2021 1:15 PM GMT
no polly.and disprove everything you can.go ahead polly
Report•Quote•

There you go. Now, a simple yes or no will suffice to this straightforward question.
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk January 11, 2021 1:36 PM GMT
Polly posts on here day and night. If he is employed, he aint getting much work done
I think they call it stealing a living
Report Whisperingdeath January 11, 2021 3:27 PM GMT
Does anyone know how many members of Congress are paid  in excess of $200,000 by Big Pharma?
Report Hank Hill January 11, 2021 5:25 PM GMT
No need for vaccine - just need this guy Laugh

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/kv2hlu/in_the_name_of_jesus/
Report thegiggilo January 12, 2021 1:30 AM GMT
50% of child cases have occurred in the last 4 weeks
Children hospitalised is averaging 5 times summer rate and double those of Oct/Nov..

Very worrying stats coming out and more going into schools than last lockdown,looks like the tories are going to inflict more suffering on the poor
they obviously know this as well absolutely putrid..
Report JetLoneStar January 12, 2021 3:53 AM GMT
I wonder if the sheep will apologise when were living in a totalitarian state, with the majority on universal basic income.
Report nineteen points January 12, 2021 8:24 AM GMT
mamby pamby parents taking their kids to doctors or hospitals with nothing more than a cough or sniff isnt helping the people with a real need for these facilities.they are the problem.
Report CLYDEBANK29 January 12, 2021 11:20 AM GMT
Blokes tend not to go the doctors soon enough.  Women have more bottle in that department.
Report CLYDEBANK29 January 12, 2021 11:33 AM GMT
I've seen twice on the TV news last 2 days, people from poorer less educated communities, saying spontaneously, as a bookend unrelated to the interview, "can I just say COVID is real" as if there are large swathes of their community that believe it's not real.  There will be very similar psychological, sociological, economic and educational reasons why people believe Trump's nonsense.
Report frog1000 January 12, 2021 11:47 AM GMT

Jan 12, 2021 -- 2:30AM, thegiggilo wrote:


50% of child cases have occurred in the last 4 weeksChildren hospitalised is averaging 5 times summer rate and double those of Oct/Nov..Very worrying stats coming out and more going into schools than last lockdown,looks like the tories are going to inflict more suffering on the poor they obviously know this as well absolutely putrid..


Data seems hard to find by timeline. Where did you get it?

For instance in London around 1100 of the 52k with Covid who have been to hospital over all were under 18.

Report shiny new shoes please January 12, 2021 11:55 AM GMT
JetLoneStar • January 12, 2021 3:53 AM GMT
I wonder if the sheep will apologise when were living in a totalitarian state, with the majority on universal basic income.

They will ba ba ba all the way to the back lol.

An intriguing solution would be to blame everyone else isn't that what normally happens.?
Report JetLoneStar January 12, 2021 12:48 PM GMT
I find it funny when you predict whats going to happen a few months down the line, the sheep call you a conspiracy nutter - said predictions happens, only for the sheep to tell you that it now makes perfect sense and it actually a good move - I imagine something similar will happen with UBI. Most of them aren't very intelligent so will probably be cheering 'free money for all', and telling us how great the government are for looking after us all Laugh
Report Whisperingdeath January 12, 2021 1:18 PM GMT
I really am not buying into this apocalypse. 90,000 excess deaths is not a reason to shut the economy.

What I find really difficult is they have not protected the vulnerable but have spent time energy and money prosecuting those tryin* to feed themselves and their families.

Again I say half of the 26 residents in a Care Home in the two weeks over Christmas. At one point 25% of people being treated fir Covid in hospitals caught it in hospital.

Now the Police are being instructed to get involved and fining people £200 for taking a walk and expressing the legal authority to declare drinking a cup of tea constitutes a picnic!

Maybe some of that effort should have gone into protecting old people
Report Whisperingdeath January 12, 2021 1:25 PM GMT
Meanwhile ham sandwiches being confiscated from our lorry drivers
Report CLYDEBANK29 January 12, 2021 1:49 PM GMT
I think it's reasonable to assume that the death rate is above 0.5% and that without lock down measures 300-500k would've died.  Was the 200-400k lives saved worth it?  My heart says yes, my head says probably not.
Report JetLoneStar January 12, 2021 1:56 PM GMT
Can you show any evidence of a correlation between lockdown / severity of lockdown and death rate / amount of deaths (even infection rate), other than the MSM telling you so.


The Lockdown zealot playbook:

1. If death rates go down, that means the lockdown is working

2. If death rates go up, that means they would have gone up far more without the lockdown / The rules aren't strict enough

3. Whatever happens after the lockdown ends, the answer is ALWAYS going to be another lockdown



Let it be known that the infection rate started going down before the latest lockdown, before the government tries more smoke and mirrors to claim the lockdown was the catalyst.

No doubt it will be because of the lockdowns / vaccinations when the death rate drops in the summer, the sheep will of course gobble it up, probably already clamouring nostalgiacly for a return to lockdown life.
Report CLYDEBANK29 January 12, 2021 2:09 PM GMT
The evidence is obvious.  What isn't obvious is the economic cost of locking down, and the long term effect on the health and lives of people in the future.  I think more years of life will be lost long term from locking down than from not locking down.
Report truehoncho January 12, 2021 2:20 PM GMT
No doubt it will be because of the lockdowns / vaccinations when the death rate drops in the summer, the sheep will of course gobble it up, probably already clamouring nostalgiacly for a return to lockdown life.  ---  Exactly JLS and when it comes back its a different strain and we have to lockdown again. Its just the same as flu, every summer it will go away. People estimating 100000's of deaths without lockdown are bonkers. In two seasons we will be unlikely to get as many deaths as flu would. Of course we don't measure flu deaths as those that have had it in 28 days!!
Report JetLoneStar January 12, 2021 2:22 PM GMT
"I think more years of life will be lost long term from locking down than from not locking down."

Very much agreed on that, however short-term what evidence is their that lockdowns work? UK, Spain, Italy, France, Belgium - all tried lockdowns, among the highest death rates in Europe.

In South America, Argentina and Peru have endured tyrannical military style lockdown for very large parts of the year - They have the worst, and second worst death rate in South America



Now measure that against Sweden, no lockdown, very minimal restrictions, and no mask mandate - Without all of these miracle measures you'd imagine these idiots would have excess deaths through the roof in 2020



....

Report truehoncho January 12, 2021 2:30 PM GMT
You are 100% correct JLS but facts are not driving these crazy policies. Its a virus and no one is going to stop it transmitting. Evolution has spent millions (maybe billions) of years evolving it to do just that. When you lock down it may create a bottle neck but it will just come back as soon as you ease it. They think they are King Kanute with the tides, absolute nutters. Infection doesn't mean you have any disease and my guess is if you tested everyone for flu every year millions would have it.
Report CLYDEBANK29 January 12, 2021 2:32 PM GMT
The evidence is obvious from the first lock down in the UK.  Every country is different.  You can't compare the UK to Sweden.  The UK is a major International transport hub. There are plenty of other considerations, obesity levels, urban population, multi generational households and church going (all reason why the death rate of the ethnic population is so high).  Compare Sweden to Finland and Norway.
Report CLYDEBANK29 January 12, 2021 2:37 PM GMT
https://www.healtheuropa.eu/swedens-response-to-covid-19-life-is-not-carryin...
Report CLYDEBANK29 January 12, 2021 2:38 PM GMT
https://www.ft.com/content/71d67d6d-32eb-47f4-b71a-d4986583e04c
Report JetLoneStar January 12, 2021 2:43 PM GMT
Thats fair enough, but it doesnt explain the lack of excess deaths in Sweden (especially considering they had a soft 2019).

How about Japan then, 32 deaths per million compared with 1200 of the countries I mentioned, or Belarus at 162?

Ireland has been in one form or other of harsh lockdown endlessly now has the highest rate of infection the world Laugh
Report truehoncho January 12, 2021 2:45 PM GMT
JLS, you can't compare countries when it suits you but only when it suits them.
Report JetLoneStar January 12, 2021 2:50 PM GMT
Its amazing really, when you show evidence that goes against lockdowns 'You're twisting the data' - No problem with Whitty cherry picking hospitals under pressure to justify more lockdown though. Or Fergusons doomday modelling based on very worst case scenarios Crazy
Report CLYDEBANK29 January 12, 2021 2:53 PM GMT
Lukashenko makes up the figures from the Belarusian jury, much as he does everything else.
Report truehoncho January 12, 2021 2:55 PM GMT
You know JLS from the very start I have kept stating the obvious. I have never had to change my opinion even slightly with all the data they throw at us. It's all twisted to support the current narrative and any sort of criticism is labelled conspiracy theory. The data supports our view 100%.
Report Charlie January 12, 2021 3:22 PM GMT

Jan 12, 2021 -- 3:55PM, truehoncho wrote:


You know JLS from the very start I have kept stating the obvious. I have never had to change my opinion even slightly with all the data they throw at us. It's all twisted to support the current narrative and any sort of criticism is labelled conspiracy theory. The data supports our view 100%.


What data?

Report frog1000 January 12, 2021 5:57 PM GMT

Jan 12, 2021 -- 3:32PM, CLYDEBANK29 wrote:


The evidence is obvious from the first lock down in the UK.

Report thegiggilo January 12, 2021 7:23 PM GMT
Chris Giles
@ChrisGiles_
UPDATE: A grim set of official figures today on deaths means my estimate of the number of people in the UK who have died since mid March linked to coronavirus is

97,700

After a recent acceleration, UK is on course to hit 100,000 by Saturday..

The death squad bringing up the 100,000...ShockedSad
Report thegiggilo January 12, 2021 7:23 PM GMT
Chris Giles
@ChrisGiles_
UPDATE: A grim set of official figures today on deaths means my estimate of the number of people in the UK who have died since mid March linked to coronavirus is

97,700

After a recent acceleration, UK is on course to hit 100,000 by Saturday..

The death squad bringing up the 100,000...ShockedSad
Report shiny new shoes please January 13, 2021 4:09 AM GMT
Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis told the European Commission that it was "urgent to adopt a vaccination certificate in all Member States,”
He's only 6months behind here lol.
Tooo fecking easy...
Report shiny new shoes please January 14, 2021 10:33 AM GMT
Get ur photos ready
Or your not getting in ever!
Report irishone January 17, 2021 9:13 AM GMT
Tanzania
Tanzania has signalled that it is not intending to use any Covid-19 vaccine but instead will settle on local herbs for protection against the disease.

Speaking to the EastAfrican Gerald Chamii, a spokesman at the Ministry of Health said, “There are no plans in place yet of importing vaccine for Covid-19, our health experts and scientists are still researching and undergoing clinical trials for the local herbs for covid-19.”

Chemii put doubt on the efficacy levels of the current global vaccines claiming the production duration was not efficient enough to warrant a maximum protection.

“It takes not less than six months to find a vaccine or cure for a certain disease. We have fared on our own since the pandemic spread, I am not sure if it is wise to have a vaccine imported and distributed to the citizens without undertaking clinical testing to approve if it is safe for our people,” added Mr Chami.
Report nineteen points January 17, 2021 9:18 AM GMT
mr chami seems a right tool.just whack it in the arms and be done with it man! they will either live or die,whats your problem.
Report frog1000 January 17, 2021 9:41 AM GMT
Tanzania 21 deaths with Covid in a population size similar to the UK.
Report nineteen points January 17, 2021 10:18 AM GMT
yes no lockdowns no masks.
Report Mexico January 17, 2021 11:05 AM GMT
Frog, 19

Just to put your educated interpretation of the Tanzania data into context I have provided a couple of links.
You should provide some links occasionally, unless of course you are just making stuff up and there aren’t any sources to back up your claims.


https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-52723594

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/tanzania/


Still think Tanzania have done well?  21 deaths, well done Tanzania?
Report nineteen points January 17, 2021 12:43 PM GMT
Laugh
Report Mexico January 22, 2021 9:39 AM GMT
More Tanzania news on BBC , seems like UK government have less faith in the Tanzania statistics than the shiny hat school dropouts...

Ummmmm who should we believe? Frog , Icke and 19?



The UK is banning all arrivals from Tanzania and Democratic Republic of Congo from today to stop the spread of the South Africa variant of Covid-19, Grant Shapps, the transport secretary, says.


The authorities in Tanzania have downplayed the extent of the epidemic in the country and have not been releasing any data on infections or deaths.

In June last year, the Tanzanian President John Magufuli declared the country was "coronavirus-free" thanks to prayers by citizens.

However, the World Health Organization expressed concern over the country’s strategy on Covid-19.
Report frog1000 January 22, 2021 10:05 AM GMT
Just posting the numbers Mexico.

Of course all countries measure things differently.

You beloved China also publish interesting numbers.
Report Mexico January 22, 2021 10:12 AM GMT
I am no fan of China

You were peddling the garbage from Tanzania without any warning that is complete BS frog. Guess shows an insight to your knowledge and understanding of statistics and an insight into you character.

Well done Tanzania frog? Why this travel restrictions, no cases for over 6 months. Leading the world . Heros. Well done frog for highlighting how Tanzania is performing.

Are not publishing Covid misinformation frog?
Report frog1000 January 22, 2021 10:15 AM GMT
Mexico • January 22, 2021 10:12 AM GMT
I am no fan of China


Must have been your twin brother on another thread yesterday saying how great their lock down policies where and that you would rather live there than the UK.
Report frog1000 January 22, 2021 10:19 AM GMT
If you don't like Tanzania how about Papua New Guinea?

Almost double the population of New Zealand but a third of the deaths.
Report Mexico January 22, 2021 10:26 AM GMT
Frog

I don’t have a problem with Tanzania

I don’t understand why you post complete garbage here. Were you intelligent enough to know you were posting rubbish.

Were you publishing Covid misinformation frog?
Report frog1000 January 22, 2021 10:32 AM GMT
What 'misinformation' are you talking about?
Report edy January 22, 2021 10:33 AM GMT
Laugh Oh Insiderfrogtrader
Report edy January 22, 2021 10:37 AM GMT
Though I shouldn't be laughing really. You know perfectly well what you are doing, and it's highly disingenuous, not mere naivity.
Report Mexico January 22, 2021 10:40 AM GMT
Just trying to establish frog if you were intelligent enough to know that the statistics you published were complete garbage.

I don’t know if you deliberately published Covid misinformation on the Betfair forum or if you actually believed the rubbish you posted.


Still think Tanzania have done well frog? No cases for over 6 months, only a handful of deaths. Why the travel ban from UK government?
Doesn’t take a genius to understand the statistics you posted are garbage does it?
Report frog1000 January 22, 2021 10:47 AM GMT

Jan 22, 2021 -- 11:40AM, Mexico wrote:


Just trying to establish frog if you were intelligent enough to know that the statistics you published were complete garbage.I don’t know if you deliberately published Covid misinformation on the Betfair forum or if you actually believed the rubbish you posted.Still think Tanzania have done well frog? No cases for over 6 months, only a handful of deaths. Why the travel ban from UK government?Doesn’t take a genius to understand the statistics you posted are garbage does it?


My comments were based purely on the data. Countries obviously have different reporting methods making comparisons difficult when comparing UK to a country in Africa or China for example.

you can find data on Covid here:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

and here:

https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus-data

if you just want UK go here:

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/

Report Mexico January 22, 2021 10:54 AM GMT
Frog

Edgy clearly believes you are intelligent enough to know you were publishing Covid misinformation, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and believe you when you claim you don’t have the ability to understand statistics & didn’t know you were posting garbage.

From the link you provided....

May 8th
Today, the Ministry of Health announced that the government has suspended reporting Covid19 figures because of work currently taking place at the National Health Laboratories. Once the improvements are completed, official reporting will resume. The last official report indicated 480 confirmed cases in the country. However, the semi-autonomous region of Zanzibar has announced 29 new cases and 5 additional deaths [source]  [source]
Report edy January 22, 2021 10:57 AM GMT
I'm not all that edgy really.
Report frog1000 January 22, 2021 11:04 AM GMT

Jan 22, 2021 -- 11:54AM, Mexico wrote:


FrogEdgy clearly believes you are intelligent enough to know you were publishing Covid misinformation, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and believe you when you claim you don’t have the ability to understand statistics & didn’t know you were posting garbage.From the link you provided....May 8thToday, the Ministry of Health announced that the government has suspended reporting Covid19 figures because of work currently taking place at the National Health Laboratories. Once the improvements are completed, official reporting will resume. The last official report indicated 480 confirmed cases in the country. However, the semi-autonomous region of Zanzibar has announced 29 new cases and 5 additional deaths [source]

Report frog1000 January 22, 2021 11:04 AM GMT
Mexico I was writing about the data.

If you dont like that country why not pick another country in west Africa and look at their data. Every single country in Africa has a lower death rate than the UK and most have extremely low numbers. It was not my intention to dig into the reporting methods of every country. If you feel that me stating the numbers reported on the above websites amounts to 'covid misinformation' then feel free to report your findings to the police and let them see if your complaints warrant an investigation.
Report PorcupineorPineapple January 22, 2021 11:05 AM GMT
Weird to come on here and see someone comparing death numbers in Tanzania to the UK based on similar population sizes. But if you point out how poorly Sweden has done compared to its Scandinavian neighbours they're all prattling on about unfair comparisons.
Report frog1000 January 22, 2021 11:09 AM GMT
It is clearly an unfair comparison to compare countries with much younger population sizes with older ones.

My comment was simply after reading someone else talking about Tanzania...

'Tanzania 21 deaths with Covid in a population size similar to the UK.'

And this Mexico character is screaming I am spreading 'Covid misinformation'
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com