Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
InsiderTrader
28 Sep 20 19:52
| Topic/replies: 5,658 | Blogger: InsiderTrader's blog
Going to be very interesting tomorrow night EST.

It looks like Biden has refused to do mandatory drugs testing before the debate. Very odd if he has nothing to hide.

Will Biden attack Trump on the NYT story into his taxes and give his choices for the Supreme Court?
Pause Switch to Standard View Debate 1 : TRUMP vs Biden
Show More
Report politicspunter September 30, 2020 9:11 AM BST
Biden now favourite on bf exchange giving Trump 48.5 college votes of a start.
Report dave1357 September 30, 2020 9:17 AM BST
that trump could think name checking white extremist paramilitaries was a good idea, just shows how stupid he actually is.
Report dustybin September 30, 2020 9:18 AM BST
Personally I can’t see how any sane individual could ever vote for trump, when I look at him I instinctively say ‘the other guy’....then I look at the other guy and think ‘will he get through the night?’

I can’t believe the Democrats couldn’t have put up a more suitable candidate, all I’m hearing is the relief that he made it through 90mins Shocked
That’s a ‘win’ is it?
4 years as president ahead and the guy ain’t even lucid.
Report Richie_Burnett September 30, 2020 9:18 AM BST

Sep 30, 2020 -- 2:21AM, politicspunter wrote:

Trump could still win if he loses Florida but he would need to win almost every other competitive state, which would be extremely unlikely.

Fair enough.

I'm looking forward to the Pence debate now, he seems like a right laughCrazy

Report politicspunter September 30, 2020 9:21 AM BST

Sep 30, 2020 -- 3:18AM, dustybin wrote:

Personally I can’t see how any sane individual could ever vote for trump, when I look at him I instinctively say ‘the other guy’....then I look at the other guy and think ‘will he get through the night?’I can’t believe the Democrats couldn’t have put up a more suitable candidate, all I’m hearing is the relief that he made it through 90mins That’s a ‘win’ is it?4 years as president ahead and the guy ain’t even lucid.

Only Trump diehards suggested Biden couldn't make it through ninety minutes.

Report lfc1971 September 30, 2020 9:22 AM BST
When you consider what might have happened it was a pretty good debate for Trump
And when you consider what might have happened it was a pretty good debate for Biden

A score draw.
Report Richie_Burnett September 30, 2020 9:24 AM BST
Endorsing white supremacy on national television is a "pretty good debate for Trump?"
Report dustybin September 30, 2020 9:24 AM BST
PP, I’ve heard a number of democrats on the news this morning saying they are just happy Biden didn’t make a fool of himself.

It’s beyond belief and my toes curl everytime he speaks.
Report lfc1971 September 30, 2020 9:25 AM BST
Antifa is a black extremist group , say it ain’t so
Report Richie_Burnett September 30, 2020 9:26 AM BST
what about
what about
what about
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Report Whisperingdeath September 30, 2020 9:26 AM BST
it ain't so!

It is full of white people too!
Report politicspunter September 30, 2020 9:27 AM BST
Ah, here comes tangent man lfc to try and drive the thread off topic and ruin it for everyone as usual.Sad
Report lfc1971 September 30, 2020 9:28 AM BST
Trump was very much in control of himself throughout ( yes he did interrupt a lot )
But he just kept making his case calmly
Joe got a little ruffled , nothing major
Report Whisperingdeath September 30, 2020 9:29 AM BST
Vous appelez cela un débat ? Le « ****how » de Donald Trump
Report politicspunter September 30, 2020 9:29 AM BST

Sep 30, 2020 -- 3:24AM, dustybin wrote:

PP, I’ve heard a number of democrats on the news this morning saying they are just happy Biden didn’t make a fool of himself.It’s beyond belief and my toes curl everytime he speaks.

Biden has had already taken part in many live debates this year in the Democratic Primaries. He was selected as nominee after they had taken place.

Report Whisperingdeath September 30, 2020 9:30 AM BST
Vous appelez cela un débat ? Le « sheiteshow » de Donald Trump

Oh them Frenchies called it right!
Report dustybin September 30, 2020 9:33 AM BST
PP

That’s my concern, how could anyone think he was the best choice?
Maybe I’m picky but he did start fumbling on the subject of tax codes.
All this is stage managed, being president will throw him into the fray many times and he will have to think on his feet and I can’t say I’m confident he can.
Report lfc1971 September 30, 2020 9:34 AM BST
Typical French bullshine, The debate was fine
Report cryoftruth September 30, 2020 9:34 AM BST
So just a selection, by no means comprehensive, of Trump lies.
Fact checking sites are instructive. I am not sure anymore whether Trump actually knows when he lies. Fortunately its pretty clear to everyone else.
Report politicspunter September 30, 2020 9:36 AM BST
He has proven he is the best choice because he has a decent lead. Trump is really struggling to find any decent line of attack that will stick which he may easily have done with an opponent such as Bernie Sanders.
Report Whisperingdeath September 30, 2020 9:37 AM BST
I don't think anybody cares much about the lies. Evrybody knows Chump is a liar in any case but they still vote for him. Lines have been drawn. it is up to the neutrals if they want to send him to jail or not.
Report lfc1971 September 30, 2020 9:38 AM BST
I didn’t hear any lies in last nights  debate
Report Whisperingdeath September 30, 2020 9:39 AM BST
You must be deaf old man! Get a hearing aid like Biden!
Report lfc1971 September 30, 2020 9:40 AM BST
I did fall asleep for half an hr and woke up just before the end Happy
But I replayed it , no lies
Report lfc1971 September 30, 2020 9:47 AM BST
It was a good debate for both men
Report lfc1971 September 30, 2020 10:07 AM BST
It’s the best certainly I’ve seen Trump look and sound for some time
Report lfc1971 September 30, 2020 10:09 AM BST
Very good performance in truth , calm , reasoned, and funny at times
quite impressive
Report InsiderTrader September 30, 2020 10:21 AM BST
Just watched it on record as could not be bothered to stay up.

Biden got through the debate which is a MASSIVE thing for him to have achieved.

They both went off at tangents.

Trump got in his points about vote integrity, law and order and raised questions about Biden's son getting money from Russia which Biden denied.

Biden said he was the Democratic Party yet also said he did not even speak the Democrats running Portland about stopping the violence there which I found strange.

Neither of them were exactly laser focused.

One thing I noticed was that in the whole 90 minutes there was no mention of WOMEN. None at all. It was three old white blokes fighting.
Report politicspunter September 30, 2020 10:33 AM BST
I see someone has just gone on to one of the exchanges and took everything from 1.3 upwards on Biden.
Report Angoose September 30, 2020 10:48 AM BST
Was probably Trump Grin
Report politicspunter September 30, 2020 10:52 AM BST
Laugh
Report GAZO September 30, 2020 11:01 AM BST
i thought things were bad for us in the uk having to choose between boris and corbyn until i saw those two
Report Richie_Burnett September 30, 2020 11:02 AM BST
Only one man looked remotely presidential on the debate stage in Cleveland, Ohio, and it was not the incumbent. He interrupted, ranted, raged, spewed lies and interrupted some more. Oh, and he passed on an opportunity to condemn white supremacists, instead telling them to “stand back and stand by”.

www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/sep/30/trump-debate-national-humiliation-analysis
Report Angoose September 30, 2020 11:05 AM BST
To be fair, you could have written that before the debate.
Report edy September 30, 2020 11:06 AM BST
Chris Wallace looked best.
Report politicspunter September 30, 2020 11:21 AM BST
Is this going to affect Trumps chances of winning the Nobel Peace Prize this year?
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- September 30, 2020 11:33 AM BST
so the best they have is claim a draw and get sleepy joes
supporters to fall for the voter deterrence.

imagine being out debated by somebody asleep

lol
Report CLYDEBANK29 September 30, 2020 11:44 AM BST
I agree with dusty.  Biden started off very shaky.  He was stuttering in his early 2 minute slots (when he wasn't being interrupted) and all Trump had to do was calm down, let Biden look weak and he'd have won the debate.  But he couldn't help himself and the attack on Hunter, in which Biden said he was proud of his son and his successful battle with drug addiction was the most poignant bit of the debate. Biden definitely didn't win the debate but Trump did his best to lose it.  Even the host was really poor.  What a shambles it was.  Trump just drags everyone down.
Report politicspunter September 30, 2020 11:46 AM BST
Remember, Biden has had a stutter since childhood.
Report Dr Crippen September 30, 2020 11:53 AM BST
Good job they weren't playing snap.
Report Whisperingdeath September 30, 2020 12:09 PM BST
Laugh

ok that was funny!
Report DanielKoellerer September 30, 2020 12:24 PM BST
“Trump basically said to go **** them up! This makes me so happy”

That was the reaction of one Proud Boys organiser on social media network Parler to the debate exchange last night where Donald Trump was challenged to condemn the far-right white supremacist group the Proud Boys, and did not do so. The ‘them’ in the message being Antifa.

Rather than condemn them, he told them to “Stand down…stand by”. The group have already been spreading memes online incorporating the president’s phrase into their logo.
Report DanielKoellerer September 30, 2020 12:24 PM BST
But he doesn't stoke the fire at all.
Report bigpoppapump September 30, 2020 1:02 PM BST
Trump continues to fail to do what he successfully managed in 2016 which was to make the campaign about his opponent.  for all Biden's obvious advancing years nothing else has stuck.

The campaign is dominated by Trump, and as the range of negative stories on his side grow by the day whether it's getting impeached or inciting a race war or being a tax fraud or telling folk to drink bleach he just wont get votes from outside his cult.

He'll be indicted by Feb 1
Report Angoose September 30, 2020 1:05 PM BST
He'll cut a fine figure in his orange jumpsuit.
Report differentdrum September 30, 2020 1:05 PM BST
On one hand that was terrible but how much more entertaining was it than the bland stuff we have to endure from our politicians on a regular basis. If people have no respect for each other why pretend for the cameras?
Report bigpoppapump September 30, 2020 1:06 PM BST
hey, we have politics as entertainment here too feller.  You can't get our ar5ehole in power without people voting for the 'funny one they laugh at on the telly'.
Report politicspunter September 30, 2020 1:11 PM BST

Sep 30, 2020 -- 7:05AM, Angoose wrote:

He'll cut a fine figure in his orange jumpsuit.

Orange is the new black?

Report Dr Crippen September 30, 2020 1:31 PM BST
And all on the back of fake news.

Some people seem happy for the press to choose the Americans' political party for them.

I'll remind them of their stance, when our media chooses the UK's political party for us in the same way.
Report Dr Crippen September 30, 2020 1:32 PM BST
I said ''press'' I meant media.
Report thegiggilo September 30, 2020 1:36 PM BST
Joined: 16 Dec 02 | Topic/replies: 6,398 | Blogger: bigpoppapump's blog
Trump continues to fail to do what he successfully managed in 2016 which was to make the campaign about his opponent.  for all Biden's obvious advancing years nothing else has stuck.

The campaign is dominated by Trump, and as the range of negative stories on his side grow by the day whether it's getting impeached or inciting a race war or being a tax fraud or telling folk to drink bleach he just wont get votes from outside his cult.

He'll be indicted by Feb 1

Dead man walking,looked scared to death last night everythings closing in i wouldn't even be surprised if he did a runner,one day the DNA will be released that hes hindering spending millions...
Report Racingqueen September 30, 2020 9:00 PM BST
The biggest mistake Trump made last night was trying to talk over Biden.

Biden has shown he is border line senile when given an easy ride by friendly media...
Last night he got little opportunity to speak and in turn make errors.

Best advice to Trump is when someone is walking themselves into c*ckups, don't get in their way

He needs to talk less
Report politicspunter September 30, 2020 9:23 PM BST
Biden was fine throughout the Primary debates earlier this year. He was fine last night too.
Report Fatslogger September 30, 2020 9:40 PM BST
His invested would you have to be in the Biden senility narrative to have watched last night’s debate and still be pushing it?
Report Richie_Burnett September 30, 2020 9:47 PM BST

Sep 30, 2020 -- 3:00PM, Racingqueen wrote:

The biggest mistake Trump made last night was trying to talk over Biden.Biden has shown he is border line senile when given an easy ride by friendly media...Last night he got little opportunity to speak and in turn make errors.Best advice to Trump is when someone is walking themselves into c*ckups, don't get in their wayHe needs to talk less

The biggest mistake was when he condoned white supremacy.

Assuming you're a woman - what do you think about being grabbed by the **** or the allegations of sexual assault/rape by 26 women over the last 50 years?

Report Fatslogger September 30, 2020 10:09 PM BST
Trump doesn’t poll well with women, funnily enough.
Report tobermory September 30, 2020 10:43 PM BST
I do think it is the case that the more Biden talks uninterrupted, the more likely he is to lose his way and then struggle to find the thread of what he was talking about.

So Trump not letting him speak for 30 seconds was a poor strategy.
Report politicspunter September 30, 2020 10:51 PM BST
He was fine in the Primary debates earlier this year. Trump had an hour and a half of constantly heckling and interrupting Biden in order to try and get him to lose his cool. You have to think that was a planned strategy cooked up over some time by his support team. It failed. Now, he may likely try something different in the next couple of debates but it may be too late.
Report tobermory September 30, 2020 10:56 PM BST
I imagine his advisers will tell him let Joe talk.

But I expect he will ignore them.

The practice 'sparring' sessions these two have with fake Trump and fake Biden would probably be funny to see.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- September 30, 2020 10:59 PM BST
Biden just needs to bait him

Trump can't resist
Report politicspunter September 30, 2020 11:03 PM BST
Why doesn't Trump try and concentrate on his perceived strengths such as the economy pre covid, jobs figures pre covid, withdrawing troops from the middle east, brokering peace deals with Israel and Arab neighbours? Keep it simple, another slanging match and he is finished.
Report tobermory September 30, 2020 11:05 PM BST
I only watched the first 40 minutes.

Looking at highlight videos posted by sources neither left or right wing, the overall reaction in the comments was how embarrassing the whole thing was, not much 'Biden won' sentiment really.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- September 30, 2020 11:09 PM BST
The comments are trying to spin that

That's the best trump can claim, try to suppress Biden votes, as he did with hillary voters.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- September 30, 2020 11:10 PM BST
He's oh and four in debates.

2 to go

Oh and six is favourite
Report tobermory September 30, 2020 11:11 PM BST
I doubt debates move many votes, but Trump's problem is he needs some movement.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- September 30, 2020 11:16 PM BST
They were huge movers in early days.

But its mostly decided elsewhere now.

Kennedy v nixon was a biggy, but those without tvs, who listened on radio, felt nixon had won it. TV audience went
for jfk
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- September 30, 2020 11:24 PM BST
From history. Com

https://www.history.com/.amp/topics/us-presidents/kennedy-nixon-debates

A month and a half later, Americans turned out to vote in record numbers. As predicted, it was a close election, with Kennedy winning the popular vote 49.7 percent to 49.5 percent. Polls revealed that more than half of all voters had been influenced by the Great Debates, while 6 percent claimed that the debates alone had decided their choice. Whether or not the debates cost Nixon the presidency, they were a major turning point in the 1960 race—and in the history of television. Televised debates have become a permanent feature of the American political landscape, helping to shape the outcomes of both primary and general elections. Along with distinguishing themselves from their opponents, candidates have the opportunity to showcase their oratory skills (or betray their inarticulateness), display their sense of humor (or reveal their lack thereof) and capitalize on their rivals’ gaffes (or seal their fate with a slip of the tongue). Two years after the Kennedy-Nixon debates, the man on the losing end acknowledged their importance–and his fatal misstep–in his memoir “Six Crises: “I should have remembered that ‘a picture is worth a thousand words.’”
Report PorcupineorPineapple October 1, 2020 8:39 AM BST
The biggest mistake the Trump campaign has done is to talk down Biden so much. Trump fans were just expecting a half-asleep, incoherent mess when everyone who saw him speak in the Primaries saw he was quite good really.
Now, it comes to the debates and the Trumpers are shocked that Biden sounds competent and some are starting to say "hang on, maybe we should listen to what he says" because the campaign has set the bar for him an inch off the ground.

Maybe next time try to focus on his policies and make him work for the vote a bit harder than "can he stay awake for 90 minutes".
Report edy October 1, 2020 9:21 AM BST
Biden's has mostly taken the policy attack angle away from Trump. Doesn't have any policies.

Neither does Trump besides a lot of hot air. It's a bit disappointing. Other politicians at least give you some sort of plan that they will not do. Trump is just "It's gonna be so FABULOUS and CHEAP. Best plan EVER!" without there even having been drawn up a plan.
Report edy October 1, 2020 9:22 AM BST
*Other politicians at least give you some sort of plan or a description of things that they will then not implement
Report edy October 1, 2020 9:24 AM BST
Maybe Elizabeth Warren will share some of her plans with Biden if he makes it to the presidency. She has a plan for everything, and with them both being radical leftists it shouldn't be an ideological battle either way.
Report politicspunter October 1, 2020 9:38 AM BST
Rory Stewart
@RoryStewartUK
·
Sep 30
The contrast with the Nixon-Kennedy debate - with it heavy emphasis on policy and foreign policy - is staggering. Our democracies are struggling to find a space now for anything that was once meant by political debate.
Report cooperman October 1, 2020 12:02 PM BST
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - More than 50 Republican former national security officials will endorse Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden on Thursday, joining one of several Republican organizations opposing the re-election of President Donald Trump.

The group, called Former Republican National Security Officials for Biden, launched in August with 70 members. The new endorsements will bring it to nearly 130 individuals who have publicly broken with the Republican president, including seven who served under Trump, people familiar with the effort said.

Others worked as senior defense and security officials in the administrations of Republican Presidents Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush.

The 56 new people endorsing Biden include Greg Brower, a former FBI assistant director; Larry Pfeiffer, a former CIA chief of staff; and Alden Munson, former deputy director of National Intelligence.

The group will start running full-page newspaper ads on Thursday in seven competitive states that will help decide the Nov. 3 election: Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Florida, Arizona, North Carolina and Texas, a person involved in the effort said.

The ad accuses Trump of being unfit to serve as president and of having failed America with his response to the novel coronavirus pandemic, which has killed more than 200,000 people in the United States and triggered a severe economic downturn.

The group also will run a TV ad during Fox & Friends, which Trump is known to watch. The ad features Michael Leiter, former director of the National Counterterrorism Center, accusing Trump of making the United States less safe because of his disregard for facts, his criticism of America's intelligence officials and his demeaning of U.S. allies.

Elizabeth Neumann, Trump's former assistant secretary for threat prevention in the Department of Homeland Security who joined the national security group backing Biden in August, said Trump's failure to unequivocally denounce white supremacists during Tuesday's presidential debate reinforced members' belief that he must be defeated in November.

"He has an inability to clearly condemn white supremacists," Neumann said. "He either likes the ambiguity or he's intentionally endorsing these people. He's unfit, and I think he's extremely dangerous."
Report Whisperingdeath October 1, 2020 1:07 PM BST
The biggest mistake Trump made last night was trying to talk over Biden.

Correct he should have just left Biden to hang himself and continued to lie and make sheite up like he did 4 years ago.
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk October 1, 2020 1:11 PM BST
Won't the Russians rig the vote so Trumpy boy wins?
Is that factored into the price?
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk October 1, 2020 2:09 PM BST
As Stalin said "it's not the people who vote that count, it is the people who count the vote'
Love that saying
Go on the Donald! Grin
Report Racingqueen October 1, 2020 2:18 PM BST
He was fine in the Primary debates earlier this year.

He was terrible in the primaries

Trump didn't give him anytime to hang himself.

Trump should have shut up when he started rambling on about packing the courts, this would have allowed Chris Wallace to follow up with Biden and question him on why he wouldn't answer and why he wouldn't announce who his list of potential nominees are

On one hadn't Biden wants the electorate to have a voice on who the new supreme court judge is but won't release his list until Nov 4th?!

This utter guff should have been called out on the night.
Report dave1357 October 1, 2020 2:23 PM BST
if the dems get the senate you will get a very long list indeed
Report Racingqueen October 1, 2020 2:26 PM BST
and another thing Trump is too serious. he needs to bring the humorous one liners of 2016 back....."Only Rosie O'Donnell" etc...

He got a mild chuckle when claiming no one wanted to turn up to Bidens events the first night.

He needs to attack Hollywood, Media etc...more

Americans despise Hollywood
Report Whisperingdeath October 1, 2020 2:26 PM BST
I can't believe the Chump fan boys who didn't think he had a mare!

There are even republican groups organising against him now. The best part of all is he is going to jail....or Moscow or Tel Aviv!
Report Racingqueen October 1, 2020 2:29 PM BST
The contrast with the Nixon-Kennedy debate

Nixon should have been prosecuted for war crimes along with his sidekick Kissinger and Kennedy along with his family are filth. Father gave his daughter (JFKs sister) a lobotomy cos she wasn't "Behaving"
She spent the rest of her life in a care home like a vegetable.

Anyone comparing them scumbags to Trump is clueless about politics and corruption
Report bigpoppapump October 1, 2020 2:30 PM BST
favourability ratings moved 3 points to Biden on the back of the debate to 51% - 38%

In a reality where Trump is a long way back he needs to win the debates decisively and of course he cannot, because he's as dumb as my dog.  Soiling himself on live TV is humiliating for the US of course, but funny for well balanced people looking forward to the normalisation which follows his removal.

The idea that Biden is so inept that Trump could just keep quiet and 'win' is myopic.  Biden is a respected career public servant and most moderate Republicans recognise his inherent decency.  Trump got impreached blackmailing Ukraine to investigate biden because he was the candidate they feared most.
Report bigpoppapump October 1, 2020 2:36 PM BST
impreached = found guilty by a man of the cloth
Report politicspunter October 1, 2020 3:02 PM BST

Oct 1, 2020 -- 8:18AM, Racingqueen wrote:

He was fine in the Primary debates earlier this year. He was terrible in the primariesTrump didn't give him anytime to hang himself.Trump should have shut up when he started rambling on about packing the courts, this would have allowed Chris Wallace to follow up with Biden and question him on why he wouldn't answer and why he wouldn't announce who his list of potential nominees areOn one hadn't Biden wants the electorate to have a voice on who the new supreme court judge is but won't release his list until Nov 4th?!This utter guff should have been called out on the night.

Biden was fine in the primary debates. So fine in fact, that he was elected democratic nominee.

Report politicspunter October 1, 2020 3:03 PM BST

Oct 1, 2020 -- 8:18AM, Racingqueen wrote:

He was fine in the Primary debates earlier this year. He was terrible in the primariesTrump didn't give him anytime to hang himself.Trump should have shut up when he started rambling on about packing the courts, this would have allowed Chris Wallace to follow up with Biden and question him on why he wouldn't answer and why he wouldn't announce who his list of potential nominees areOn one hadn't Biden wants the electorate to have a voice on who the new supreme court judge is but won't release his list until Nov 4th?!This utter guff should have been called out on the night.

Why does Biden need to give a list of supreme court nominees? The President, while in office, does that.

Report politicspunter October 1, 2020 4:21 PM BST
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-54365718

US election 2020: The night American democracy hit rock bottom
Nick Bryant
New York correspondent
@NickBryantNYon Twitter

A thought provoking piece of where the USA is in the eyes of the world.
Report politicspunter October 1, 2020 4:25 PM BST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kygB-PA2ibs

Robert Reagan shows how to use debates to his advantage in a classic clip.
Report politicspunter October 1, 2020 4:31 PM BST
Make that Ronald Reagan!
Report politicspunter October 1, 2020 4:31 PM BST
Laugh
Report timbuctooth October 7, 2020 2:47 AM BST
lyin` joe;

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/media/correct-the-record-fact-biden-makes-33-false-or-misleading-claims-at-the-debate/
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- October 7, 2020 11:45 AM BST
In the first presidential debate of the 2020 general election, there wasn’t much in the way of coherent discussion. But a CNN fact-check found that much of what was said — particularly by President Donald Trump — was false or misleading
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- October 7, 2020 11:49 AM BST
And

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/point-by-point-fact-check-trump-debate-answers-voting-elections-2020-9%3famp
Report cooperman October 8, 2020 12:57 PM BST
Next one's virtual. Can't wait to see Donald on zoom. Grin
Report DanielKoellerer October 8, 2020 2:22 PM BST
Donald has thrown a hissy fit - won't be taking part in a virtual debate.

Another stupid move for his own re-election prospects.
Report politicspunter October 8, 2020 2:23 PM BST
What re-election prospects?Grin
Report Racingqueen October 8, 2020 2:32 PM BST
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1314175772563832833

One thing you can say for Trump.....he is f**king hilarious

"Even in the Army all brand new uniforms even with the belt, everyone wanted the belt"

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

I want a belt Donald LaughLaughLaugh
Report Try My Best October 9, 2020 8:05 PM BST
Biden looks like he's going to collapse at any moment. He looks so frail in addition to him being a left wing Antifa loving communist and someone who wants to bleed the middle dry. God help the free world if this chump gets in with the oh so PC Harris who has done nothing for blacks in the justice system.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- October 9, 2020 8:10 PM BST
Must be tough getting out debated by somebody in that condition
Report cooperman October 10, 2020 9:00 AM BST
Laugh Tough enough to make him run away from another debate.
Report cooperman October 16, 2020 9:09 AM BST
Oh dear, Donald's Town Hall an absolute car crash.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com