Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
12 Aug 20 15:17
| Topic/replies: 23,585 | Blogger: ----you-have-to-laugh---'s blog
Despite social media companies removing or labelling misleading information about
vaccines, recent polling in the United States showed that 28% of Americans believe
that Bill Gates wants to use vaccines to implant microchips

Staggering how thick the sheep are.
Show More
Report Get me a drink August 12, 2020 9:21 PM BST
Yes the same Mr Gates has vocally supported the need for world population to drop but then he's developing vaccines to 'save' billions of people.

I can't think why some people are sceptical about his motives. Crazy
Report Mexico August 12, 2020 10:10 PM BST
Agree Drink,

There will be millions of poorly educated people who get their news from you-tube & Twitter who would be sceptical about a vaccine.
I wonder why.
Report mecca August 12, 2020 10:25 PM BST
I thought that this was a thread about carpet cleaners
Report nineteen points August 12, 2020 10:52 PM BST
same thing you will be putting into your body.along with many other poisons
Report feedthepony August 12, 2020 11:05 PM BST
Surely only the at risk groups of Covid would be expected to take the vaccine.

Making it mandatory for all raises valid concerns around motive.
Report Fatslogger August 12, 2020 11:12 PM BST

Aug 12, 2020 -- 5:05PM, feedthepony wrote:

Surely only the at risk groups of Covid would be expected to take the vaccine.Making it mandatory for all raises valid concerns around motive.

You can get very good vaccine take up without making it mandatory, although that's easier if you don't have a population hooked on misinformation that vaccines are dangerous.

Report feedthepony August 12, 2020 11:21 PM BST
Which is why voluntary has to be the way with this one.  Take up will be high and if it’s a personal choice not to tak3 it then th3 risk£ have been communicated.

If they say mandatory or restrictions will be put on your life (I.e. inability to work, go out etc) then people who already don’t trust a word leaders say will rightly protest.

Remember, once upon a time the thought 5ha5 smoking was bad for you was also a conspiracy theory.
Report darren_discombobulates_sports August 13, 2020 12:41 AM BST
I wouldn't want to be vaccinated just because I don't want any chemicals in my body whatsoever if I can help it. Believe if looking for herbal/natural remedies/treatments, I've never even taken something as simple as paracetamol.
Report nineteen points August 13, 2020 9:15 AM BST
how do you know these jabs work? some countries arent giving the polio jab now,trialled for 48hours by the way,because of an increasing amount of evidence point it to a cause in the rise in autism in children. India is a good example to read about it.

me personally wont be taking any vaccine or jab of any kind.my choice,your welcome to my share
Report Get me a drink August 13, 2020 9:26 AM BST
Historically there have been some useful vaccines out there, no doubt. Polio, TB and smallpox immediately spring to mind. On the other side of the coin, it's not inconceivable that vaccines could be subtly weaponized.

On a personal note, twice I've had a tetanus jab and both times I had a very bad reaction, the second time especially I felt close to death. It's only the fact that I was young and fit that saved me. I won't be taking any more injections thank you very much.
Report nineteen points August 13, 2020 9:32 AM BST
read up about them,whats in them,how they work etc.eye opening and scary
Report nineteen points August 13, 2020 9:33 AM BST
flu jab good example.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- August 13, 2020 9:59 AM BST
Must be where Darwin starts to kick in.
Report darren_discombobulates_sports August 13, 2020 10:24 AM BST
you are a moron. there is zero evidence herbal remedies work but there is an enormous body of evidence that 'chemicals' do. why dont you try traditional medicines that use tiger bones and bear parts. theyve been around for millennia so they must be good.

ever had a tetanus jab? would you vaccinate yourself against malaria? polio? when the covid vaccine turns up you will turn it down?

when the bengali comes calling, you wont be screaming for 'natural' remedies. you mug

how is anyone suppose to take you seriously when you call people names on an adult forum. It just says that you are trying to force people into believing what you want by means of aggression, doesn't work here.

As 19pts and GMAD have both said, not everybody reacts positively to them and some people have serious side affects.
Report nineteen points August 13, 2020 10:40 AM BST
i dont care for the word side.they are effects in the full
Report dave1357 August 13, 2020 10:55 AM BST

Aug 13, 2020 -- 3:32AM, nineteen points wrote:

read up about them,whats in them,how they work etc.eye opening and scary

what is scary is that 100ks, including many children, die each from easily preventable diseases because entitled pos like you spread misinformation.

Report nineteen points August 13, 2020 11:00 AM BST
what misinformation? i am only saying read up about them then make up your own mind.i have.you can too. sarcasm is poor though.
Report Mexico August 13, 2020 11:03 AM BST
Dave

Also scary that people like 19 , will go onto social media to peddle this dangerous evidence-free garbage. Some of these "anti-vac" gauges actually believe what they hear on you-tube. However their actions lead to deaths and illnesses.

Some are just absurd & often have some racist overtone . Recently the number of cases of measles has increased in UK , How strange that increase happens at a time when fewer people are having the vaccine.
Report Mexico August 13, 2020 11:05 AM BST

It is misinformation.
Provide a link to your "evidence "

Do you want to hurt people?
Report nineteen points August 13, 2020 11:20 AM BST
Dr Vernon Coleman,and obviously no i dont want to hurt anyone.i have said many times.i make my own decisions after doing my homework.you make yours.no problem.

your aggression wont work either.
Report Mexico August 13, 2020 11:43 AM BST

You claim you " obviously don't want to hurt anyone " but that is far from clear from your actions and posts.

You are posting misinformation without any links/data/articles to back up your case. You are claiming that vaccines do more harm than good. There is zero evidence to back up this thought process.

A large proportion of people who follow these harmful & often racist conspiracy theories are White , poorly educated males. For some reason a stranger posting an hour long evidence-free video on you-tube is more believable to them than published data investigated by scientists, statisticians from different organisations.

You are free to make your own decisions but posting harmful garbage on social media will lead to deaths. You have provided zero evidence to back up your opinion. It is far from clear that you don't want to hurt anyone 19.

Love how these goys do "homework ", "research " , "investigations" , "seek the truth" when really it means reading some posts & watching videos from a right-wing American.

Please don't harm people 19. Be kind.
Report dave1357 August 13, 2020 11:45 AM BST
good post
Report nineteen points August 13, 2020 11:53 AM BST
mexico,the aggression needs looked at.please read what i wrote.the one example i gave was a book.so its not misinformation without back up.its a book. actions?. how am i racist for reading a book and making a decision after?.poorly educated? you know how? as for harmful garbarge,well your the aggressive poster making assumptions and ignoring what i have said.
Report Mexico August 13, 2020 12:13 PM BST

A well educated , intelligent person would be able to read my post and understand that I haven't accused any individual person as being racist or poorly educated.

The large group of conspiracy believers will include some very intelligent peo, it will include some highly educated people , it will include some females, it will include people from BAME community.

Nowhere in my post have I said other wise.

Pleas be kind 19- don't try to harm people with misinformation. Be respectful of human life.

And still no link to any evidence to suggest that vaccines do more harm than good. What a surprise.
Report nineteen points August 13, 2020 12:32 PM BST
can you not read? 11.20 post.first line,read the book,make an opinion.

i am no part of any conspiracy theory.i make judgements on my life experiences.if this government want to inject me with something then i dont want it.thats me.no one else.everybody else in the world can do as they please,you carry on with it and good luck.
Report Mexico August 13, 2020 12:47 PM BST
LOL 19

You really think that is evidence. Telling someone to read a book.

Why do you want to hurt children 19?
It is really nasty what a virus can do to humans. Our best defence in many cases are vaccines. Yet the tin foil hat mob post misinformation and encourage people not to protect their children from harm.

Very nasty people. Be kind 19,

If you have some evidence that a vaccine is harmful then please provide the evidence.
Don't try to hurt children. Please.
This misinformation will lead to pain & even deaths. It is very sad.
Report aaronh August 13, 2020 12:51 PM BST
did someone delete grappler's weird ramblings in here or was that another thread
Report nineteen points August 13, 2020 12:59 PM BST
well i thought you had a sensable reasoning.i realise your just baiting.if you dont want evidence dont read it just carry on.viruses are nasty,so are vaccines.as for the children you keep mentioning.the recent court case just won after 19 years against another wonder drug that was said to be safe might just tell you they arent all they are made up to be. could it be the same in another 19 years? i wont take the chance.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com