Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
cryoftruth
23 May 20 23:12
| Topic/replies: 7,491 | Blogger: cryoftruth's blog
Now seems like he has been doing a one man virus spreading campaign, moving to and from the North and around the North during lockdown.

He is toast and the repulsive oaf will have sacked him before long.
Pause Switch to Standard View New Cummings revelations
Show More
Report flushgordon1 May 24, 2020 10:24 AM BST
Things you won’t hear being screeched by our impartial and well-loved meeja today: Windbag Jnr MP travelling with his wife to meet Lord Windbag Snr. (Both Labour) Tahir Ali attending a funeral along with 100 (!) other mourners. (Labour). Welsh Health Minister Vaughn Gething sitting at a picnic table with his family. (Labour) All happened during lockdown. Not a peep from the left. Strange that, innit?
Report sofiakenny May 24, 2020 10:32 AM BST
Ah yes deflect ..usual virtue signalling whitabootery from our porcine pal!
Report jed.davison May 24, 2020 10:42 AM BST
The Tahir Ali incident is ludicrous tbf sofiakenny let's be honest, and several orders of magnitude more egregious.
Report jed.davison May 24, 2020 10:44 AM BST
To say nothing of the sheer weirdery of hanging out at the funerals of strangers.
Report sofiakenny May 24, 2020 10:58 AM BST
jed..Please read thread title..tyvm....start another if you wish.
Report jed.davison May 24, 2020 11:13 AM BST
I'll post where I want, when I want. Your po-faced stupidity will not deter me.
Report sofiakenny May 24, 2020 11:19 AM BST
good for you jed!Happy
Report flushgordon1 May 24, 2020 12:18 PM BST
Did Keith (rent boy cocaine freak and many other midemeanors)  Vaz resign?
Report flushgordon1 May 24, 2020 12:19 PM BST
Did sofee stop shagging sheep during the lockdown?
The correct answer is did he fook.
Report sofiakenny May 24, 2020 12:26 PM BST
flusher..I have a very expensive top of the range "wee Nicky" doll..that'll do for me.
Report flushgordon1 May 24, 2020 12:28 PM BST
You sick,sick sad deviant b@stard , does it fit like?
Report sofiakenny May 24, 2020 12:58 PM BST
That is a private matter and will remain so.
Report flushgordon1 May 24, 2020 1:32 PM BST
I respected you more when it was just sheep.
Report Foinavon May 24, 2020 2:10 PM BST
Where can I get a Wee Nicky doll? (asking for a friend).
Report flushgordon1 May 24, 2020 3:11 PM BST
What?
Report Foinavon May 24, 2020 8:58 PM BST
Do you mean to say you haven't got one Flushgordon? Shocked
I would have thought that in The People's Republic of Scotland it was a sign of allegiance to have an attractive model of The Dear Leader.
Report Shab May 25, 2020 2:52 AM BST
The standard of journalism in the UK today:

Headline: Cummings seen in bluebell wood on 19 April blah, blah

It turns out the 'eye witness' knew it was Cummings because the bloke had a beanie hat on.

Yes, seriously.

And I wish I could post the twitter photo of the shop owner from Barnard Castle who said that the bloke calling him Dominic a few weeks ago now makes sense.

Truly brilliant journalism.

But, hey, the story is out there now. True or not, who cares, huh?
Report flushgordon1 May 25, 2020 6:54 AM BST
You never see Cummings and David Harper in the same room.
Report unitedbiscuits May 25, 2020 8:48 AM BST
"Move on;" said Kate Hoey.
Report InsiderTrader May 25, 2020 9:21 AM BST
The media witch hunt against Cummings is actually now getting quite pathetic.

If they have evidence they should publish it otherwise they shut up and stop speculating on unsubstantiated 'witness statements'.

As a side issue how did the media get these 'witness statements' - an unnecessary trip up north by any chance?
Report jed.davison May 25, 2020 9:21 AM BST
The biggest shoo-in for a damehood since Christopher Biggins.

She lives for your contempt UB. It what keeps her looking so young.
Report jed.davison May 25, 2020 9:25 AM BST
In answer to your question IT, it's exactly the same as the nonsense with the big bully 5ft 1in housewife Priti Patel.

These people are huffing and puffing at the house of the Civil Service, and the little piggies are fighting back.
Report jed.davison May 25, 2020 9:36 AM BST
Another example of the contortions these fanatics must carry out to further their cause. One day they lie down with the Civil Service, the next they're cosying up to Islam.

Their enemies' enemies are their friends. What blissful fools they are.
Report unitedbiscuits May 25, 2020 10:42 AM BST
#CumGate isn't going away.
Report brigust1 May 25, 2020 11:39 AM BST
At least Boris has the guts to stand by his man. He has spoken to him in depth and concluded he did the right thing. Would you rather he concluded he did the right thing and then sacked him because the Mirror, the Observer and the Guardian say so? Or even a handful of upset backbenchers who don't like Cummins says so.
Well Starmer the gutless would throw his man under the bus and he hasn't even spoken to him. At least Sturgeon didn't. She stood by her MP until she resigned.  And that is what Boris should do unless something comes up Cummins has not told him about.
It's the Government running the country not a bunch of anti UK, anti Tory, anti Boris and anti Brexit campaigning newspapers.
Report geordie1956 May 25, 2020 11:49 AM BST
All it does is reflect on the extremely poor judgement of a PM who allows officials to undermine government advice ...
Report Angoose May 25, 2020 11:50 AM BST
anti Brexit campaigning newspapers Confused

And Catherine Calderwood was not an MP or even a MSP, she was the Chief Medical Officer for Scotland.
Report sofiakenny May 25, 2020 11:51 AM BST
It's the Government running the country not a bunch of anti UK, anti Tory, anti Boris and anti Brexit campaigning newspapers.

Like the Daily Mail?? LaughLaughLaugh
Report cryoftruth May 25, 2020 11:51 AM BST
Sorry Brigadier

The Cummingsgate scandal is not going away and its not a media invented issue.

The man who invented the stay home message did not stay home. He decided that the misery the plebs suffered by following the rules were not meant for him to follow.

Johnson’s failure to deal with the Cummingsgate issue of him seen swanning around Barnard Castle was very telling.

His insistence on staying on in power is awful arrogance. Everyone breaching lockdown guidance is going to use “following instinct” as an excuse. So extra deaths  are bound to follow.

Johnson’s decision to forgive Cummings says everything about his real view of the British people. He holds them in complete contempt.
Report winningthought May 25, 2020 11:57 AM BST

I'm a strong believer in factorisation in these matters:

anti(UK, Tory, Boris, Brexit)

Quality butt-hurt rant mind.
Report brigust1 May 25, 2020 12:19 PM BST
The truth is most of you guys were anti Boris from the start so nothing he could do would be good enough. Your rants are therefore pointless and biased.

The fact is Starmer has come out and stated he would sack Cummins yet he has not spoken to him and therefore is not in touch with the facts.
Would you seriously what someone like that in charge?
Boris shouldn't throw his advisor under the bus just because the newspapers, who are making decisions when not knowing all the facts and are stirring up the country just to suit their own agenda, think they should. And that is just like many on here, at a time when we should be working together. They should, and many of you, should go under the bus because this really isn't about Cummins he is just a small part of your equation against this Government. You really couldn't give a monkey's about this country.
Report brigust1 May 25, 2020 12:26 PM BST
^^The brits? Do you mean you are not a Brit? If you live in this country and that is what you think of us, the Brits, why the flick should I listen to or care about your views? And if you are not a Brit and don't live in this country the same applies.
Report winningthought May 25, 2020 12:27 PM BST
Oh I'm quite the fan of Boris actually, being one of the most compromised PM's in history. The fact that he is struggling on some random and completely avoidable issue makes me deeply worried he won't make it to 2022 Sad

I feel for those who see this as a Greek tragedy, but where I'm sitting its a Shakespearean Comedy, and long may it continue.
Report brigust1 May 25, 2020 12:32 PM BST
Don't get me wrong I am surprised this is still going on. But I have concluded that Boris trusts his advisor is telling the truth and I am not in touch with all of the facts so I think, unless something new comes up to change my opinion, that Boris not bending to the press and a few backbenchers, shows courage and fortitude. Completely unlike his opposite number who clearly shows he will make decisions based upon what the press is going to say and not on what is right.
Report moondan May 25, 2020 12:33 PM BST
Brighurst.

I did not think you were capable of such rubbish.
Obviously you are just another blind deep blue.    Gather yourself young man, you do have some promise but a slice of truth and reality would enrich your reputation.Grin
Report geordie1956 May 25, 2020 12:41 PM BST
Boris shouldn't throw his advisor under the bus just because the newspapers, who are making decisions when not knowing all the facts and are stirring up the country just to suit their own agenda, think they should. And that is just like many on here, at a time when we should be working together. They should, and many of you, should go under the bus because this really isn't about Cummins he is just a small part of your equation against this Government. You really couldn't give a monkey's about this country

What a load of shoite! ... the real enemy is johnson & his cronies who could have reduced the deaths in the UK and avoided a tragedy at the outset .. their obstinacy & lack of foresight meant we were always working without adequate provision of PPE; Ventilators; protection for Nursing Homes.
The message from the Gov't was we are all in this together ... stay safe; stay home & protect the NHS  .. it seems it only applies to the plebs!
Report thegiggilo May 25, 2020 12:46 PM BST
Cummings doing a press release,hilarious let me guess some fake apology,walofs let's mive on job done so predictable..
Report brigust1 May 25, 2020 12:48 PM BST
I obviously disagree with you Geordie. The good thing for me is that I have a Government I can enjoy and relax about whereas you are going to waste the next ten years ranting and raving about something you can do nothing about. And, on top of that, the opposition ts looking crap as well. Happy days Geordie.Wink
Report moondan May 25, 2020 1:03 PM BST
Geordie.1956

Well said.

When I see 1956  it reminds me of the first single I ever bought Heartbreak hotel by Elvis, I was 11 and a girl in my class kept on about it.
I remember she had txts which was not common in the 50s for a girl of her age. I fell in love with her and Elvis but never managed to get her behind the bicycle sheds though it was not for the want of trying.
She loved Elvis so I never really was in with a shoutCry
Report brigust1 May 25, 2020 1:11 PM BST
When is see 1956 I remember the year my wife was born. I am ten years older so that makes me younger than you Moon. I am also an avid fan of Elvis and listen to he records almost daily. His Latest Flame and American trilogy are my favourites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XJWrBpzgaU
Report unitedbiscuits May 25, 2020 1:21 PM BST
If they have evidence they should publish it otherwise they shut up and stop speculating on unsubstantiated 'witness statements'.

As a side issue how did the media get these 'witness statements' - an unnecessary trip up north by any chance?
Insider Trader.

To the above, also jed.davison and bigrust on the same theme:

The sighting in Barnard Castle was 30 miles from the home of Cummings’s parents. It was witnessed by a man who made a note of a number plate and the witness, retired chemistry teacher Robin Lees, has made a complaint to the police. He says he saw Cummings and his family on 12 April, walking in the town before getting into a car.

People go to the police and to Fleet St. all the time with claims. First thing either would do is check the car number plate. Happily, Durham police are now being asked to investigate all aspects of #CumGate .  Of course, if Cummings had the least integrity he would already have volunteered his phone and car GPS for examination but he has form for non-compliance; he defied a Parliamentary Select Committee.
Report brigust1 May 25, 2020 1:36 PM BST
Cummings is making a statement soon but I can see from your views it is unlikely that you will not listen so why should anyone listen to you?
Report jed.davison May 25, 2020 1:38 PM BST
I can't imagine DC's going to indulge in any public mea culpas, can you?
Report unitedbiscuits May 25, 2020 1:39 PM BST
Oh, when is this, bigrust1?

Certainly give Cummings a hearing. I want him in the news as much as possible.
Report jed.davison May 25, 2020 1:40 PM BST
Later today UB.

It appears brigust is the latest to thoroughly get your number.
Report unitedbiscuits May 25, 2020 1:41 PM BST
Numero uno to you jed.
Report Lee Ho Fooks May 25, 2020 1:42 PM BST
Says he will take questions but will he answer them or be like Boris yesterday and ignore them?
Report cryoftruth May 25, 2020 1:46 PM BST
t I have a Government I can enjoy and relax about

yes Brigadier. You are a Tory and can therefore never accept that they do anything wrong. Highest death totals in Europe. PPE fiasco. 10 years financial attacks on NHS. Care home tragedy. Death planes wicked incompetence. Blatant hypocrisy of Cummingsgate. Testing plans at least 1 month behind. The worst British Government ever. A shocking combination of wickedness and incompetence. And yet you find you can enjoy and relax And you accuse quite objective observers like me of bias?
Report jed.davison May 25, 2020 1:50 PM BST
Quite objective observers?

Turn it in mate ffs.
Report unitedbiscuits May 25, 2020 2:14 PM BST
Perhaps Dominic Cummings in all humility is going to offer up his phone, and his car keys, for the GPS. Verifying his movements.

Simple.
Report brigust1 May 25, 2020 2:17 PM BST
I am not a tory Cry I voted Corbyn at the last election but I do think the Conservatives are light years in front of this Labour group. It looks like I will be enjoying the next ten years in quiet confidence while you are wasting your life spewing garbage every day when you should just be relaxing and enjoying yourself.

I don't expect Cummings to put any phone or GPS forward in my boss if not trust my word I would be off.
Report Lee Ho Fooks May 25, 2020 2:40 PM BST
Trying to make it a political issue deflects from the real issue. This may have been a matter of life or death, that's why ALL the facts should be presented.
Report winningthought May 25, 2020 2:41 PM BST
In matters of life and death, I always opt for the 250 mile drive.
Report Lee Ho Fooks May 25, 2020 2:44 PM BST
Me too, time to move on if that's all that happened.
Report Foinavon May 25, 2020 3:00 PM BST
The Leftwaffe's orgasmic reaction to curtain twitchers is reminiscent of the Stasi. Is this really the sort of country we want to live in?
I would support the man's natural reactions rather than a flawed interpretation of a set of rules imposed on dodgy evidence, that should be repealed now.
Thank goodness the awful vindictive types on this forum are in a minority and their heroes are out of power for at least another four years, probably a lot longer.
Report Lee Ho Fooks May 25, 2020 3:02 PM BST
Hope there's no deflection at 4 o'clock but I won't hold my breath
Report posy May 25, 2020 3:04 PM BST
I am an unashamed Tory and today emailed my MP Michael Gove to admonish him for his lukewarm support of DC ; he should have either shut up or condemned him.  I suspect millions of Tory voters  had reservations about Boris's leadership and these doubts are now starting to crystallise ;he is looking like the most devious PM since Harold Wilson.
The danger is that Starmer has something of the Attlee about him and given time will mould the Labour party into a credible opposition potentially leaving Boris looking like a snake-oil salesman. Irrespective of him breaking any law Cummings has to go...and now.
Report winningthought May 25, 2020 3:05 PM BST
We live in a surveillance state and you are complaining about neighborhood watch?
Report Lee Ho Fooks May 25, 2020 3:08 PM BST
Stand by my first hopes that the Govt should make a decision based on ALL the facts
Report moondan May 25, 2020 3:15 PM BST
Brighurst, I always knew you had a touch of class.

I myself have had years of supporting  both parties.

I deserted labour in the last few years because of Corbyn but I will return because the last thing we need is the fat one spinning lies as

if it was the gospel.

Corbyn is a decent man and if he had dressed normally instead of a yesteryear hippy, I would have had more faith in him.

The fat one is just as bad and obviously no choice for a serious country and whatever his fate to day sooner or later he will slip up again, he is totally out of his depth.
Report Foinavon May 25, 2020 3:16 PM BST
Do you really think I don't have a view about the surveillance state? I tell you now, I won't be downloading the app if it comes to the mainland.
it's the curtain twitchers the left are foaming over at the moment which is why I mentioned them.
Report salmon spray May 25, 2020 3:18 PM BST
I'm sure Dom will answer all the questions and satisfy even we loony lefties that he did nothing wrong     Happy
Report Angoose May 25, 2020 3:21 PM BST
Andrew Bridgen
@ABridgen

Many have judged Dominic Cummings without hearing his side of the story. That will change this afternoon and will be unprecedented. It’s possible that people will be surprised.
Report Foinavon May 25, 2020 3:21 PM BST
I don't care if the loony lefties are satisfied or not, chances of the former are minuscule whatever he says.
Report geordie1956 May 25, 2020 3:28 PM BST
These are real stories from the BBC  - this is why Dominic Cummings was wrong to do what he did ... those who defend him can surely see that these people abided by what they felt were the rules to follow despite the harrowing stories they have to tell ... they endured misery on behalf of all of us ... what they did can no doubt be offered by many others in circumstances much more acute than suffered by Mr Cummings ... it is why there should be no exceptions ...

Boris Johnson said his chief adviser, Dominic Cummings, "followed the instincts of every father and every parent" when he drove his wife and child to Country Durham during lockdown, rather than isolating at his London home.

But there has been anger from members of the public who did not travel to be closer to their families amidst the crisis.

Kathryn de Prudhoe, from Leeds, said both her and her husband had coronavirus in the first two weeks of lockdown.

But despite having to take care of their two children - aged five and eight-years-old - and her step-father falling ill, they stayed at home and "followed the guidelines".
She told the BBC that her mother was "left on her own" when her stepfather went into hospital, leaving her isolating alone for 14 days.

And when she went to drop shopping at her mother's door, Kathryn discovered her stepfather had taken a turn for the worse.

"We had to stay three metres apart when she got the news that life support was being turned off," she said.

"I sat on a camping chair three metres apart from her. I didn't hug her. We knew that was the right thing to do and we did what we had to do to keep ourselves and others safe."

When Kathryn's stepfather was laid to rest, only five people were allowed to attend the funeral.

"To now see what Dominic Cummings did, to make a completely new set of rules for himself when we have sacrificed so much, it's completely disrespectful," she said.

"To see somebody who's made the rules flouting them so blatantly is really insulting to families like mine."
-------------------

Alison Gee, from Guilford, has two grandchildren who she has not been able to see - or help - in the lockdown.

"My children have all had symptoms and are trying to work from home, with one child of 16 months and another of nine months," she said.

"But I have not, as their grandmother, been allowed to help them out by looking after their grandchildren
Alison said the situation with Mr Cummings was "ridiculous", adding: "The rest of the country has been staying away from relatives, even when fully fit or recovered from Covid-19 as advised, with grandparents not seeing their children or grandchildren - not even newborns.

"Yet this man who advises the government to implement these rules decided to travel with his family, who have symptoms."

Alison said had she known it was "justifiable and reasonable" to do so, she would have travelled the five miles to look after her grandchildren when their parents were ill.

"That would have saved our family an enormous amount of anguish and heartbreak," she said. "[It is] yet another ludicrous situation this government has brought about."
---------------------------

Tony Bryson from Ayr said he was "livid" about the actions of Mr Cummings after he missed a family funeral due to the lockdown.

His uncle, Ryan Storrie, died 10 days after first showing symptoms of coronavirus.

"I couldn't go to my uncle's funeral because only a certain number of people could go," said Tony.

"He was only 40. There would have been a lot of people there

"Missing the funeral is something I'll regret for a long time. It's got an emotional cost."
Tony said Mr Cummings' trip was "such a clear breach of the guidelines".

He added: "There have been all these stories about people being stopped driving to places and this guy's driven further than any of them.

"He gets away with it because he's part of the government."

He also worried it would "put the whole situation at risk", saying: "If the guidelines don't apply to him, why should they apply to anyone else?"
Report winningthought May 25, 2020 3:34 PM BST
Foinavon    Joined: 11 Oct 00
Replies: 12104 25 May 20 14:16 
Do you really think I don't have a view about the surveillance state? I tell you now, I won't be downloading the app if it comes to the mainland.
it's the curtain twitchers the left are foaming over at the moment which is why I mentioned them.

The Tories have rolled out unprecedented state surveillance in the last 10 years and retroactively changed the law to protect themselves and the 'security' services.
Report posy May 25, 2020 3:38 PM BST
This is his problem.The majority of sensible Tory voters know it matters little whether or not DC broke the law the fact is he interpreted it differently from the majority of the population thus giving the perception of one rule for him and another for everyone else. He’s lost his authority and will forever be remembered as a charlatan .Once the advisor becomes the story he’s a busted flush and has to go.
Report Foinavon May 25, 2020 3:40 PM BST
The security services have had unprecedented powers of surveillance since the second world war.
This has improved to such an extent with the electronics revolution that no one can duck under the radar should their attention be drawn towards you.
Report winningthought May 25, 2020 3:49 PM BST
Fair enough Foinavon. But to change the law retroactively to pardon the politicians and security services for braking the law for illegal surveillance was done by the Tories.
Report Foinavon May 25, 2020 3:56 PM BST
I can't condone that winning thought.
Report brigust1 May 25, 2020 6:13 PM BST
Geordie they abided by the rules, just as I do, because they don't want to catch Covid or spread Covid to their families. You must understand that?

If you think people are stupid enough to throw caution to the wind knowing how deadly this virus is then good luck to them because they are stupid. You cannot legislate for stupid people.
Report brigust1 May 25, 2020 6:49 PM BST
^^ complete tosh. Nothing to see here, move along.
Report unitedbiscuits May 25, 2020 6:51 PM BST
I have to humble myself and accept that Cummings' message will be determined by the Daily Mail trend of opinion.

Despise both, so would be great to see them fighting.
Report moondan May 25, 2020 7:33 PM BST
How on earth has this country got involved with the likes of Cummings and Johnson ? Both are wanting.
The fat one is making a utter fool of himself on tonights briefing.
You could not make it up.
The smart money says its a very short reign for both.

He took bumbling and bungling to a new level.
Report politicspunter May 25, 2020 7:39 PM BST
Hmm, my eyesight is very dodgy. I know what I will do, I will go and drive my car about to test it. Hold on, I may as well put my four year old child in the back just in case I crash and hopefully I can find childcare nearby.
Report brigust1 May 25, 2020 7:39 PM BST
These are very clever people, that is how. We don't want any more car salesmen like Blair.
Report winningthought May 25, 2020 7:42 PM BST
Very clever people who shake the hand of Coronavirus patients in hospital and as a result almost die?

Yes, they are very, very clever people.
Report winningthought May 25, 2020 7:42 PM BST
They are so clever they tell us little people what to do and then do the complete opposite.
Report politicspunter May 25, 2020 7:48 PM BST
Many people have pointed out on social media that the 1988 Road Traffic Act contains a section that reads: “If a person drives a motor vehicle on a road while his eyesight is such (whether through a defect which cannot be, or one which is not for the time being, sufficiently corrected) that he cannot comply with any requirement as to eyesight prescribed under this Part of this Act for the purposes of tests of competence to drive, he is guilty of an offence.”
Report politicspunter May 25, 2020 8:59 PM BST
"On the point about eyesight, I'm finding I have to wear spectacles for the first time in years... so I'm inclined to think that's very, very plausible"

PM Boris Johnson on Dominic Cumming's claim that he went for a drive to test his eyesight
Report A_T May 25, 2020 9:21 PM BST
yeah and it needed 30 miles plus a stroll when he got there
Report brigust1 May 25, 2020 9:26 PM BST
For goodness sake get a life!
Report politicspunter May 25, 2020 9:27 PM BST
Yes, on his wifes birthday too.
Report A_T May 25, 2020 9:29 PM BST
his self-isolation plan was to infect his two nieces. charming.
Report politicspunter May 25, 2020 9:34 PM BST
He could have simply followed the guidelines and stayed at home, no problem.
Report thegiggilo May 25, 2020 9:44 PM BST
Vermin nothing else you can say and he's the one in charge,johnson can't even have a p1ss without being told what to do imbecile.
Report cryoftruth May 25, 2020 9:53 PM BST
Hmm, my eyesight is very dodgy. I know what I will do, I will go and drive my car about to test it. Hold on, I may as well put my four year old child in the back just in case I crash and hopefully I can find childcare nearby.

Yes indeed. Anyone who seriously believes that account.

I thought Cummings showed amazing arrogance. He confirmed one rule for him, and another for the plebs.

Johnson has a while to got till he faces the electorate, but there is no doubt that the people have seen who's side he is on. The Westminster/Downing Street elite.
Report thegiggilo May 25, 2020 9:57 PM BST
https://twitter.com/StanCollymore/status/1265022551501275137/photo/1

Historical achievements so far..
Report Angoose May 25, 2020 10:05 PM BST
By TAMARA COHEN FOR THE DAILY MAIL
PUBLISHED: 01:38, 20 October 2014 | UPDATED: 10:35, 20 October 2014

Boris Johnson claimed yesterday that he suffers from extremely poor eyesight and can barely see anything around the house without his glasses on.

The London Mayor - said to have his eyes firmly fixed on one day leading the Tory party - said: ‘I’m now so short-sighted, I’m blind! My eyes used to be fantastic but now…’

Another porky exposed ........
Report politicspunter May 25, 2020 10:07 PM BST

May 25, 2020 -- 4:05PM, Angoose wrote:

By TAMARA COHEN FOR THE DAILY MAILPUBLISHED: 01:38, 20 October 2014 | UPDATED: 10:35, 20 October 2014Boris Johnson claimed yesterday that he suffers from extremely poor eyesight and can barely see anything around the house without his glasses on.The London Mayor - said to have his eyes firmly fixed on one day leading the Tory party - said: ‘I’m now so short-sighted, I’m blind! My eyes used to be fantastic but now…’Another porky exposed ........

tut tut Boris.

Report cryoftruth May 25, 2020 10:13 PM BST
I think they spent a lot of time cooking up this utter drivel today but the tripe about testing your eyesight by driving into a town 30 minutes away withe wife and child aboard is a sign of their arrogance. They underestimate the electorate’s intelligence. Only an idiot would believe such bilge.
Cummings and Johnson are utterly hopeless and completely dishonest.
Report politicspunter May 25, 2020 10:17 PM BST
It's an offence for a start.
Report cryoftruth May 25, 2020 10:19 PM BST
Yes but Cummings will have found a loophole, the driving laws only apply to plebs.
Report Angoose May 25, 2020 10:27 PM BST
I wonder where Cummings keeps his copies of the Arturo sex video ?
Report Angoose May 25, 2020 10:28 PM BST
Arcuri
Report Angoose May 25, 2020 10:47 PM BST
Bloody hell, it’s surely over for him now, footage of his test drive has been released by Durham police

https://twitter.com/keanespirit/status/1264959602979938311?s=21
Report thegiggilo May 25, 2020 11:09 PM BST
https://twitter.com/faisalislam/status/1265011724111011845

Caught out again,these lot are unreal..