Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
cryoftruth
23 May 20 23:12
| Topic/replies: 7,491 | Blogger: cryoftruth's blog
Now seems like he has been doing a one man virus spreading campaign, moving to and from the North and around the North during lockdown.

He is toast and the repulsive oaf will have sacked him before long.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 106
By:
cryoftruth
When: 23 May 20 23:18
r has reiterated its call for an “urgent investigation” into Dominic Cummings’ coronavirus lockdown trip to see his parents 260 miles away in Durham, after it was reported he made a second trip to the city.

According to a joint investigation by The Mirror and The Observer, Boris Johnson’s top aide was seen in woodland near the Durham property he stayed at with his family on April 19, days after he was spotted back in Downing Street on April 14.

Cummings was also spotted visiting a town 30 miles from where he was staying on April 12. A witness told The Observer: “I was a bit gobsmacked to see him, because I know what he looks like.

“And the rest of the family seemed to match - a wife and child. I was pretty convinced it was him and it didn’t seem right because I assumed he would be in London.”

In response to the latest claims, a No 10 spokesperson said: “Yesterday the Mirror and Guardian wrote inaccurate stories about Mr Cummings.

“Today they are writing more inaccurate stories including claims that Mr Cummings returned to Durham after returning to work in Downing Street on 14 April.

“We will not waste our time answering a stream of false allegations about Mr Cummings from campaigning newspapers.”

A number of Cabinet ministers had spent much of Saturday defending Cummings before reports of the second trip and visit were published.
By:
akabula
When: 24 May 20 00:15
Boris will do the honourable thing. Of that you can be sure.
By:
akabula
When: 24 May 20 00:21
BTW Your friend Blackford tweeted that an honourable PM would resign.
He later deleted the tweet. I wonder why? Maybe he just remembered the Calderwood case.
What a clown he is.
By:
cryoftruth
When: 24 May 20 05:41
Boris will do the honourable thing.

What? Are you serious?

The one thing we can be sure about is that Johnson will do what he thinks is best for Johnson.
By:
MALAY
When: 24 May 20 09:12
don't waste you're breath he's a gullabilly already conned by Boris on what Brexit means for Northern Ireland, they can't stand the truth so delude themselves constantly.
By:
geordie1956
When: 24 May 20 09:19
don't get me wrong durham is a great city and worth travelling to more than once but fecking cummings is taking the pish with his regular journeys ...
johnson cares about himself but depends on his so called master tactician so this might rumble on
By:
flushgordon1
When: 24 May 20 10:24
Things you won’t hear being screeched by our impartial and well-loved meeja today: Windbag Jnr MP travelling with his wife to meet Lord Windbag Snr. (Both Labour) Tahir Ali attending a funeral along with 100 (!) other mourners. (Labour). Welsh Health Minister Vaughn Gething sitting at a picnic table with his family. (Labour) All happened during lockdown. Not a peep from the left. Strange that, innit?
By:
sofiakenny
When: 24 May 20 10:32
Ah yes deflect ..usual virtue signalling whitabootery from our porcine pal!
By:
jed.davison
When: 24 May 20 10:42
The Tahir Ali incident is ludicrous tbf sofiakenny let's be honest, and several orders of magnitude more egregious.
By:
jed.davison
When: 24 May 20 10:44
To say nothing of the sheer weirdery of hanging out at the funerals of strangers.
By:
sofiakenny
When: 24 May 20 10:58
jed..Please read thread title..tyvm....start another if you wish.
By:
jed.davison
When: 24 May 20 11:13
I'll post where I want, when I want. Your po-faced stupidity will not deter me.
By:
sofiakenny
When: 24 May 20 11:19
good for you jed!Happy
By:
flushgordon1
When: 24 May 20 12:18
Did Keith (rent boy cocaine freak and many other midemeanors)  Vaz resign?
By:
flushgordon1
When: 24 May 20 12:19
Did sofee stop shagging sheep during the lockdown?
The correct answer is did he fook.
By:
sofiakenny
When: 24 May 20 12:26
flusher..I have a very expensive top of the range "wee Nicky" doll..that'll do for me.
By:
flushgordon1
When: 24 May 20 12:28
You sick,sick sad deviant b@stard , does it fit like?
By:
sofiakenny
When: 24 May 20 12:58
That is a private matter and will remain so.
By:
flushgordon1
When: 24 May 20 13:32
I respected you more when it was just sheep.
By:
Foinavon
When: 24 May 20 14:10
Where can I get a Wee Nicky doll? (asking for a friend).
By:
flushgordon1
When: 24 May 20 15:11
What?
By:
Foinavon
When: 24 May 20 20:58
Do you mean to say you haven't got one Flushgordon? Shocked
I would have thought that in The People's Republic of Scotland it was a sign of allegiance to have an attractive model of The Dear Leader.
By:
Shab
When: 25 May 20 02:52
The standard of journalism in the UK today:

Headline: Cummings seen in bluebell wood on 19 April blah, blah

It turns out the 'eye witness' knew it was Cummings because the bloke had a beanie hat on.

Yes, seriously.

And I wish I could post the twitter photo of the shop owner from Barnard Castle who said that the bloke calling him Dominic a few weeks ago now makes sense.

Truly brilliant journalism.

But, hey, the story is out there now. True or not, who cares, huh?
By:
flushgordon1
When: 25 May 20 06:54
You never see Cummings and David Harper in the same room.
By:
unitedbiscuits
When: 25 May 20 08:48
"Move on;" said Kate Hoey.
By:
InsiderTrader
When: 25 May 20 09:21
The media witch hunt against Cummings is actually now getting quite pathetic.

If they have evidence they should publish it otherwise they shut up and stop speculating on unsubstantiated 'witness statements'.

As a side issue how did the media get these 'witness statements' - an unnecessary trip up north by any chance?
By:
jed.davison
When: 25 May 20 09:21
The biggest shoo-in for a damehood since Christopher Biggins.

She lives for your contempt UB. It what keeps her looking so young.
By:
jed.davison
When: 25 May 20 09:25
In answer to your question IT, it's exactly the same as the nonsense with the big bully 5ft 1in housewife Priti Patel.

These people are huffing and puffing at the house of the Civil Service, and the little piggies are fighting back.
By:
jed.davison
When: 25 May 20 09:36
Another example of the contortions these fanatics must carry out to further their cause. One day they lie down with the Civil Service, the next they're cosying up to Islam.

Their enemies' enemies are their friends. What blissful fools they are.
By:
unitedbiscuits
When: 25 May 20 10:42
#CumGate isn't going away.
By:
brigust1
When: 25 May 20 11:39
At least Boris has the guts to stand by his man. He has spoken to him in depth and concluded he did the right thing. Would you rather he concluded he did the right thing and then sacked him because the Mirror, the Observer and the Guardian say so? Or even a handful of upset backbenchers who don't like Cummins says so.
Well Starmer the gutless would throw his man under the bus and he hasn't even spoken to him. At least Sturgeon didn't. She stood by her MP until she resigned.  And that is what Boris should do unless something comes up Cummins has not told him about.
It's the Government running the country not a bunch of anti UK, anti Tory, anti Boris and anti Brexit campaigning newspapers.
By:
geordie1956
When: 25 May 20 11:49
All it does is reflect on the extremely poor judgement of a PM who allows officials to undermine government advice ...
By:
Angoose
When: 25 May 20 11:50
anti Brexit campaigning newspapers Confused

And Catherine Calderwood was not an MP or even a MSP, she was the Chief Medical Officer for Scotland.
By:
sofiakenny
When: 25 May 20 11:51
It's the Government running the country not a bunch of anti UK, anti Tory, anti Boris and anti Brexit campaigning newspapers.

Like the Daily Mail?? LaughLaughLaugh
By:
cryoftruth
When: 25 May 20 11:51
Sorry Brigadier

The Cummingsgate scandal is not going away and its not a media invented issue.

The man who invented the stay home message did not stay home. He decided that the misery the plebs suffered by following the rules were not meant for him to follow.

Johnson’s failure to deal with the Cummingsgate issue of him seen swanning around Barnard Castle was very telling.

His insistence on staying on in power is awful arrogance. Everyone breaching lockdown guidance is going to use “following instinct” as an excuse. So extra deaths  are bound to follow.

Johnson’s decision to forgive Cummings says everything about his real view of the British people. He holds them in complete contempt.
By:
winningthought
When: 25 May 20 11:57

I'm a strong believer in factorisation in these matters:

anti(UK, Tory, Boris, Brexit)

Quality butt-hurt rant mind.
By:
brigust1
When: 25 May 20 12:19
The truth is most of you guys were anti Boris from the start so nothing he could do would be good enough. Your rants are therefore pointless and biased.

The fact is Starmer has come out and stated he would sack Cummins yet he has not spoken to him and therefore is not in touch with the facts.
Would you seriously what someone like that in charge?
Boris shouldn't throw his advisor under the bus just because the newspapers, who are making decisions when not knowing all the facts and are stirring up the country just to suit their own agenda, think they should. And that is just like many on here, at a time when we should be working together. They should, and many of you, should go under the bus because this really isn't about Cummins he is just a small part of your equation against this Government. You really couldn't give a monkey's about this country.
By:
brigust1
When: 25 May 20 12:26
^^The brits? Do you mean you are not a Brit? If you live in this country and that is what you think of us, the Brits, why the flick should I listen to or care about your views? And if you are not a Brit and don't live in this country the same applies.
By:
winningthought
When: 25 May 20 12:27
Oh I'm quite the fan of Boris actually, being one of the most compromised PM's in history. The fact that he is struggling on some random and completely avoidable issue makes me deeply worried he won't make it to 2022 Sad

I feel for those who see this as a Greek tragedy, but where I'm sitting its a Shakespearean Comedy, and long may it continue.
Page 1 of 3  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com