Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
sofiakenny
13 May 20 10:43
| Topic/replies: 16,086 | Blogger: sofiakenny's blog
Starts soon...
Show More
Report 1st time poster December 9, 2020 4:37 PM GMT
had to chuckle in the week that

eustace predicted food price rises
tyce predicted pot holes in the road to avoid
culdhall wanted billions pf pounds for bail outs for firms made unviable due to brexit
ratcliff relocated to inside the EU
NI predicted food shortages
gove predicted hold ups at borders
honda stopped production

the looney julia hartly brewer had a go at tornbee for projecting project fear LaughLaugh
Report Richie_Burnett December 9, 2020 4:41 PM GMT
Taking back control!
Report 1st time poster December 9, 2020 4:41 PM GMT
the nearest thing to a brexit dividend from a brexiteer this week is we can all brow our own food on allotments,obviously check 1st that hs2 isnt going to ride over the top of it Laugh
Report lapsy pa December 9, 2020 4:42 PM GMT
The ports can't move,stockpiling and no containers. the Kent roads are gridlocked every 2nd day.

This is some excuse of "planning"
Report Richie_Burnett December 9, 2020 4:44 PM GMT
Seaborne Freight might be willing to help us out.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- December 9, 2020 4:45 PM GMT
Tesco say prices are going
up under no deal fair dinkum
terms... 5%

Hey any excuse, I know, but they
like to do sneaky rises then
advertise a few reductions...
Report Foinavon December 9, 2020 5:13 PM GMT
Blue passports is all they wanted

I wanted a picture of Maggie on the front.
Report 1st time poster December 9, 2020 5:15 PM GMT
been on my toilet paper is enough for me
Report Foinavon December 9, 2020 5:16 PM GMT
Tariffs on French and Irish cheeses up to 40% Excited
Buy British and avoid the price rises.
Report 1st time poster December 9, 2020 5:22 PM GMT
cheese exporters who cant afford tariffs to export to EU will have to put prices up for home market,
you either pay more for effect of direct tariffs or pay more for indirect result  of tariffs
tariffs are taxes in all but name,and which ever way you cut it result in price rises
Report lapsy pa December 9, 2020 5:24 PM GMT
"Buy British and avoid the price rises" Good theory Foinavon but unless the ingredients are wholly GB that won't be applicable.
Report Foinavon December 9, 2020 5:26 PM GMT
Of course not, there will be greater demand here. If they put up their prices they will lose market share here too.
Report Foinavon December 9, 2020 5:27 PM GMT
I suspect we produce quite a lot of milk ourselves.
Report lapsy pa December 9, 2020 5:29 PM GMT
You can trade them milk products with the most lactose intolerant nation the Japanese now btw.
Report Richie_Burnett December 9, 2020 5:29 PM GMT
Any buyers remorse yet, Foinavon?
Report Foinavon December 9, 2020 5:32 PM GMT
Only that my new passport won't feature St Margaret on the front.
Report Richie_Burnett December 9, 2020 5:32 PM GMT
Crazy
Report 1st time poster December 9, 2020 5:33 PM GMT
more  demand for ppe prices went through the roof,in business think logically and then reverse it
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- December 9, 2020 5:35 PM GMT
All them cows on the Welsh Hill farms
will require new milking parlours.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- December 9, 2020 5:36 PM GMT
Plenty new zealand lamb available
Report Foinavon December 9, 2020 5:37 PM GMT
Like the Japanese, I don't drink milk, lapsy pa, the sweetness doesn't agree with me. I do eat cheese and yoghurt where the lactose has been converted to lactic acid. They are more digestible. I have had the pleasure of working with some Japanese businessmen over a number of years and know they don't eat much cheese but there is a market for it.
Report lapsy pa December 9, 2020 5:44 PM GMT
I won't dispute an extra mature Cheddar is probably the worlds best re taste/price.
Report 1st time poster December 9, 2020 5:47 PM GMT
as the lady farmer workers union leader explained last  night we may have a surplus of uk grown lamb in uk because of 80% tariffs in EU,but we still have to accept our quota,s of lamb from new zealand,you cant just stop it,although obviously trade experts like bridgen,deadwood will tell the brexit lemmings they can
Report Richie_Burnett December 9, 2020 5:48 PM GMT
More of an emmental man myself. It will probably be prohibitively expensive from Jan 21.
Report 1st time poster December 9, 2020 5:49 PM GMT
6 times a year cheese cruises
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- December 9, 2020 5:54 PM GMT
Dolcelatte no moreCry
Report Foinavon December 9, 2020 5:58 PM GMT
There is plenty of variety in English cheeses although I do eat some continental cheese. French cheese is already far too expensive in comparison with one or two exceptions which are large scale popular products. Irish cheese is competitively priced and so is sold in vast quantities, as are Irish meat products. Might explain some of the angst emanating from Coveney recently replacing the unsavoury pugnacity of earlier times.
Report peckerdunne December 9, 2020 6:00 PM GMT
A bit of cheddar is not cheese, but it is the English market.
Report Foinavon December 9, 2020 6:01 PM GMT
I like Emmental too, Ritchie and it is reasonably priced. Dolcelatte is high fat and will attract the higher tariffs should the talks collapse.
Report lapsy pa December 9, 2020 6:14 PM GMT
The "big brand" Irish cheddars have nosedived in recent years to "plastic",cheap and that is why.
Report Foinavon December 9, 2020 6:22 PM GMT
I suspect they are used a lot in catering such as pizzas and lasagne. I notice lots of Irish cheddar in supermarkets such as Tesco. They also carry Richmond sausages and shelves of mince which are generally cheaper than their British equivalents.
Report Foinavon December 9, 2020 6:26 PM GMT
If the EU were prepared to trade with us on a similar basis as they do with other sovereign countries such as Canada, then all this unpleasantness could be avoided.
Report lapsy pa December 9, 2020 8:42 PM GMT
Micheal Gove has promised British sausages for Belfast and Ballymena for the new year,hip hip!
I think "Richmond" are UK but use an "Irish recipe". Can get Clonakility pudding which is fairly good and Denny sausages which are cheap and cheerful and got a gold medal award in 1933.
Report Foinavon December 9, 2020 11:14 PM GMT
Dennys and Richmond brands are owned by Kerry Group. They also own the Wall's sausages brand so certainly have UK manufacturing facilities. It would make sense to supply the UK market from there but I've no idea where they are made at present.
Report Richie_Burnett December 10, 2020 8:13 AM GMT

Dec 9, 2020 -- 12:01PM, Foinavon wrote:

I like Emmental too, Ritchie and it is reasonably priced. Dolcelatte is high fat and will attract the higher tariffs should the talks collapse.

I like the mild taste and versatility. Goes nice on it's own with a bit of salt, with crackers, in cheese/salami roll, etc

Report shiny new shoes please December 10, 2020 8:21 AM GMT
I notice lots of Irish cheddar in supermarkets such as Tesco.

There's over 7million cows ,  2cows for every person!
Report 1st time poster December 10, 2020 8:38 AM GMT
tory,s keep banging on about the EU has to understand blah,blah
the EU does understand it just thinks the price is to high
the uk today like everyday over the last 4 years has the power in their hands to walk away,its not in the EU,s gift ,thier not leaving anywhere
we were treated to the latest tory loony on newsnight last night paul barron,thinks tariffs will result in lower food prices in uk ,makes you think why these morons want to strike FTA,s around the world if  we get cheaper food with tariffs
now dont worry i confidently predict that the title of tory,s latest loony wont last long for barron,they,ll be  at least half a dozen along by lunch time, to knock him off his perch
Report 1st time poster December 10, 2020 8:39 AM GMT
but i take off my hat to johnson,there,s not a person on earth who could negotiate himself a million to one winner,but he looks like nailing it LaughLaugh
Report Richie_Burnett December 10, 2020 9:58 AM GMT
He'll be nailing the working class. The tories don't want to sign up to agreements on workers rights, Corbyn was right all along.
Report bigpoppapump December 10, 2020 10:32 AM GMT
sageform09 Dec 20 16:08Joined: 15 Jun 01 | Topic/replies: 18,937 | Blogger: sageform's blog
Any deal has to be better than the one we had until we voted to leave. I don't want a no deal but nor do I want to back to slavery.

unfortunately it's repetition of this sort of nonsensical rhetoric (slavery for fks sake?) which has driven us to do what we are about to do.  think man.  or read - learn about slavery - stop going along with foolishness based on nonsense.
Report shiny new shoes please December 10, 2020 10:42 AM GMT
British cities such as London, Bristol, Glasgow and Liverpool grew as the slave colonies became more important, while other towns and ports scrambled to reap the benefits of this lucrative trade.
Report Foinavon December 10, 2020 10:42 AM GMT
I share your fears, not on rights but on taxation. The government has an opportunity to reduce the obscenely regressive tax known as VAT. I would like to see it removed completely on things which ordinary people have to buy. The fear is that to fill the black hole created by Covid the Chancellor might increase it which would be bad news for low-income families.
I second your views on Emmental, my preferred crackers are water biscuits.
Report shiny new shoes please December 10, 2020 10:44 AM GMT
The Atlantic slave trade between Britain, Africa and the Americas transformed the economy of Britain as industry and commerce flourished on the back of its success.
Report Richie_Burnett December 10, 2020 11:00 AM GMT

Dec 10, 2020 -- 4:42AM, Foinavon wrote:

I share your fears, not on rights but on taxation. The government has an opportunity to reduce the obscenely regressive tax known as VAT. I would like to see it removed completely on things which ordinary people have to buy. The fear is that to fill the black hole created by Covid the Chancellor might increase it which would be bad news for low-income families.I second your views on Emmental, my preferred crackers are water biscuits.

I'm glad we've found some common ground, Foinavon. My preferred crackers are TUC, however.

Report bigpoppapump December 10, 2020 11:04 AM GMT
Laugh

idiots think the Tory government (who are currently borrowing 100% + of GDP) are suddenly going to remove their own favourite form of regressive taxation.  They 'have an opportunity' to do so.  What, as opposed to the 10 years since they've been in Government?  They've wanted rid of VAT all the time, and 'now they have an opportunity'  ????

I've read it all now.

pmsl.
Report Foinavon December 10, 2020 11:41 AM GMT
Where did I say I thought they would remove it? I said the opposite. Our governments could neither remove nor decrease it while we were a member of the EU.
Report bigpoppapump December 10, 2020 12:31 PM GMT
Our governments could neither remove nor decrease it while we were a member of the EU

this isn't true.

We have had a 20% rate of VAT while being members of the EU.  EU rules state that VAT must be 15% on goods and services; and the UK could have reduced VAT on anything from 20% to 15% any time it wanted.  Thinking there's a new 'opportunity' to do something they have chosen not to do previously is disingenuous. Or perhaps you didn't know the rules?
Report bigpoppapump December 10, 2020 12:50 PM GMT
FWIW the Tories increased the UK's standard rate of VAT from 17.5% to 20% in 2011.  Not sure what that's got to do with the EU either to be fair, it's just domestic taxation choices.
Report nineteen points December 10, 2020 1:02 PM GMT
source?
Report bigpoppapump December 10, 2020 1:05 PM GMT
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/retailandconsumer/8238514/VAT-increase-QandA-what-is-affected-and-how-does-the-tax-work.html

The Telegraph will do (above), but there's loads of sources for a historically correct FACT  Happy
Report bigpoppapump December 10, 2020 1:06 PM GMT
https://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/haveyoursay/2011/01/will_vat_increase_help_or_harm.html

BBC for example

Happy
Report bigpoppapump December 10, 2020 1:07 PM GMT
https://www.theguardian.com/money/2011/jan/04/vat-rise-increase-households

here's the Guardian on the same subject.  I'm not making it up Happy
Report nineteen points December 10, 2020 1:08 PM GMT
the telegraph? Laugh

you will be quoting yougov polls next Crazy
Report bigpoppapump December 10, 2020 1:12 PM GMT
I've quoted the Telegraph, the BBC and the Guardian.  As my business charges VAT I can remember the increase in VAT as something which happened.  I'm fascinated by your thinking it never happened.  Your credibility here is going to decrease further if you go full blown David Icke on historically verifiable events.

Laugh
Report nineteen points December 10, 2020 1:26 PM GMT
i fear you have lost it old boy.i have never mentioned VAT.it is something else you are getting your butt kicked in your ramblings.

go and have a lie down in a dark room
Report bigpoppapump December 10, 2020 1:30 PM GMT
young 19 pints pretending events didn't happen raises an interesting feature of modern politics.  Where there used to be debate about the significance of events, and what actions society (via politics) might take in relation to generally agreed events there is now an ever increasing tendency to pretend some things which happened didn't really.

Whether or not the Government in the UK raised VAT from 17.5% to 20% in 2011 is a short debate because (as shown above) it happened.  But it's really odd that loons will these days initially try to pretend events didn't happen, and then when shown, will attempt to discredit perfectly reasonable sources (whether you like the right wing Telegraph or not, I don't see many people going with the idea that they got together with the rest of the UK media and simply pretended that VAT had been raised).

strange times we live in.
Report bigpoppapump December 10, 2020 1:32 PM GMT
i fear you have lost it old boy.i have never mentioned VAT.it is something else you are getting your butt kicked in your ramblings.

no, I did and you asked me for a source.  Happy
Report Foinavon December 10, 2020 2:25 PM GMT
It is true that the government has the opportunity to remove or reduce VAT after leaving the EU. To say we are currently levying VAT a few percentage points above the mandatory standard rate (as are all EU states) is splitting hairs.
We all see your pathetic effort to save face following your laughable lack of comprehension of my 11.42 post, Keep digging.
Laugh
Report bigpoppapump December 10, 2020 2:40 PM GMT
20% is a choice, 15% is 25% lower than 20% (not 5% lower).

£1000 cost = £200 extra in VAT (at 20%) or £150 extra at 15%.  That's 25% difference.  It's not 'a few percentage points'

understand numbers dude.

We chose not to have the lowest rate of VAT we could have had in the EU.  We already had 'the opportunity' to lower VAT by 25% and we didn't.  We, in fact, chose to increase VAt in 2011.  Or do I lie?
Report bigpoppapump December 10, 2020 2:42 PM GMT
and you yourself don't even think this government has any interest in removing VAT anyway.  Hard to see your point.  They didn't decrease it when they could, they wont remove it entirely now.
Report bigpoppapump December 10, 2020 2:48 PM GMT
Our governments could neither remove nor decrease it while we were a member of the EU

your words.  not the case.
Report bigpoppapump December 10, 2020 2:49 PM GMT
however, I accept, (as above) the world doesn't always stick to facts these days.  you're clearly one of those.
Report bigpoppapump December 10, 2020 3:47 PM GMT
just another Brexiteer blaming the EU for UK domestic choices
Report Foinavon December 10, 2020 9:36 PM GMT
Foinavon10 Dec 20 15:25Joined: 11 Oct 00 | Topic/replies: 13,269 | Blogger: Foinavon's blog
It is true that the government has the opportunity to remove or reduce VAT after leaving the EU. To say we are currently levying VAT a few percentage points above the mandatory standard rate (as are all EU states) is splitting hairs.
We all see your pathetic effort to save face following your laughable lack of comprehension of my 11.42 post, Keep digging.

The Coalition government raised the tax following measures to save the banks after the financial crash.
I don't defend the tories keeping the rate at 20% when there's no justification for it nor do I defend the EU fixing the minimum standard rate at 15%.  I would like to see it removed completely on things which ordinary people have to buy. That's my point made at 11:42 this morning.
Report bigpoppapump December 11, 2020 9:21 AM GMT
The Coalition government raised the tax following measures to save the banks after the financial crash.

this isn't actually true, VAT was raised as it's 'not income tax' (income tax raises being politically impossible. For some reason High Tax Tory governments get to present themselves as 'low tax' so long as they don't raise income taxes. They can raise VAT at zero political cost.  In fact, witness this thread, some people are so confused about how numbers work that they don't understand the significance of the difference between percentages.  17.5% to 20% on VAT is a tax hike of slightly over 14%!

VAT revenue - total was £73b in 2011 (up by £10b from £63b in 2010).  So it was a significant hike.  As a percentage of gvt revenue VAT rose from just under 13% to just under 14%

For context: A bank rescue package worth £500 billion was announced by the British government on 8 October 2008.  2011's VAT rise represents a tiny proportion of that figure (and QE has continued throughout the following decade to provide liquidity to an ailing economy).  Which if course has led to asset inflation, which has made purchasing assets (chiefly houses) ever more difficult from wages, which gets you Brexit (in part).

So, your point, you'd like to see VAT removed is so unlikely as to be in the 'I wish I would win the lottery' category.  Governments levy taxes and they are not going to remove ones they can get away with (politically).  Whether it's justifiable (to have regressive methods of taxation) is an opinion; if you disagree you get to vote every so often.  Would be interested in your costings for raising other forms of tax, or hearing about the public sector cuts you advocate.

(And of course, this is all domestic decision making.  Nothing to do with the EU)
Report nineteen points December 11, 2020 9:29 AM GMT
source?
Report bigpoppapump December 11, 2020 9:50 AM GMT
how old are your parents?
Report Foinavon December 11, 2020 10:03 PM GMT
We can't know what was in Osborne's mind but increasing Vat is likely deflationary and perhaps he thought it was necessary to pre-empt some of the inflationary effects of creating new money.
I've only voted Conservative once in my life, in 2017, will not do so again. I don't expect them to do anything I desire; at least if we are to continue paying Vat we will not be handing over a few billion of it to the EU in future and the import duties will also boost the tax collected.
No, I'm not going to discuss government spending. It would be a waste of time with all the lefties on here. I believe the NHS alone delivers value for money, I will leave it at that.
Report bigpoppapump December 15, 2020 10:03 AM GMT
I've only voted Conservative once in my life, in 2017, will not do so again. I don't expect them to do anything I desire; at least if we are to continue paying Vat we will not be handing over a few billion of it to the EU in future and the import duties will also boost the tax collected.

well it sounds like you realise that to affect domestic decision making it matters who you vote for.  Progress I guess.

That you think 'not handing over a few billion' (ie tax revenue) to the EU is a positive thing, when the total tax-revenue retained by the UK will also be lower than currently, because of the economic harm a dislocating no-deal Brexit will bring is a strange thing to hear someone admit. It's a move towards admitting being pro-Brexit is a matter of faith, not pragmatism. Brexiteers don't generally realise this.  You appear to think we hand money over to the EU and that's the end of the matter, rather than realise we were members, so we were the EU.  The EU is a form of government. Governments raise tax revenue. Leaving the EU doesn't change this. We are not leaving the EU and not having any governance. This is 2020 - modern nation states have governments which raise taxes.  We were baked in to the EU economically; we cannot simply retain access to a protected market if we don't play by the rules.

'I would rather have less cake so long as I don't have to share any cake'

The complexity of the world, the interconnected requirement to cooperate on economics, climate, security, drug discovery, pandemic control just doesn't make this mindset relevant to successful, best-case outcomes for our country.  The UK joined because it saw the success of the neighbouring countries in their massive market.  We became the 5th richest country in the world while members of the EU.  We are leaving because so many fools think the EU is a valid scapegoat for domestic choices. Propaganda works, and the people paying for the propaganda are going to do very nicely while ordinary people pay the bill.
Report bigpoppapump December 15, 2020 10:08 AM GMT
nobody still believes that money for the NHS written on the bus stunt is a real thing.  There's no Brexit bonus generated by leaving.  It costs us more than we 'save'.

To be fair though, you'll be able to blame the pandemic for the cost of Brexit - the Brexit government are already demonstrating that's the plan - so don't worry that you'll have to take responsibility for your foolishness.
Report lfc1971 December 15, 2020 11:30 AM GMT
Wasn’t aware of the EU and it’s rules on vat . It is best that the U.K. government has the ability to reduce tax or raise tax independently
Another good reason for leaving , thanks
Report lfc1971 December 15, 2020 11:35 AM GMT
The EU? Well they can do as they wish
We are still happy to trade with them
Report bigpoppapump December 15, 2020 12:42 PM GMT
they have rules on lots of things lfc.  So do we. Governments do.

Did you know, for example, that we need to hire 50,000 new government employees to administer the rules at our borders because we 'took back control'.  imagine that, duplication, new red tape, extra government spending (and therefore extra taxes or borrowing thrust on the GBP) all in the name of managing the rules which we cannot get out of anyway.

The propaganda only tells you about the EU having rules though.  Doesn't mention we need to have rules for everything anyway. 

Futility.
Report Fatslogger December 15, 2020 12:49 PM GMT
The real irony is that in the large majority of cases we’ll stick to EU rules nationally because of trade gravity among other things and on the ones we don’t, any companies trying to sell into the EU will need to anyway.
Report bigpoppapump December 15, 2020 12:56 PM GMT
we literally cut and pasted the whole lot for our withdrawal bill.  it's all very well campaigning on an anti-government platform. Who likes rules and taxes, eh?  Only problem is the real world still exists and you replace it (the form of government you have been taught to hate) with another form of government which has rules and levies taxes.

this thread is a great example. 

Fervent Brexiteers see leaving the EU as an 'opportunity' to remove VAT.  lol, yeah okay lads, nice one.

Laugh
Report lfc1971 December 15, 2020 1:02 PM GMT
As long as it is a British government elected by British people
That’s good .
Report lfc1971 December 15, 2020 1:04 PM GMT
Germany and France , Spain ..and the rest ?
Whatever tax they wish to pay is up to them
Report bigpoppapump December 15, 2020 1:06 PM GMT
1945, 1950, 1951, 1955, 1959, 1964, 1970, 1974 (2), 1979, 1983, 1987, 1992, 1997, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2015, 2017, 2019

British General Elections since the War (top of my head, so apologies if there's any mistakes in there).

Happy
Report 1st time poster December 15, 2020 1:07 PM GMT
the bumbling buffon going to india in jan to talk FTA,S
india,s FTA with the EU collapsed due in part to mrs mays, objection to india,s requests for visa,s and india,s requests for tariifs on whiskey due to some of their countries views on alchol
will love to see how the sovereign brexit loons up to their ankles in pish in spoons,think of johnson giving 10,s of 1000,s of visa,s away and agreeing to tariffs on whikey, LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report lfc1971 December 15, 2020 1:11 PM GMT
The Indian people are very wise to want visas to live and work in the U.K.
I would like to see that system  imposed on all countries
Thankyou Brexit
Report lfc1971 December 15, 2020 1:16 PM GMT
We have very close links with India , moreso of course than we have with Europe
So I hope that is enhanced in the following years
Report bigpoppapump December 15, 2020 1:21 PM GMT
of course we don't
Report 1st time poster December 15, 2020 1:29 PM GMT
and by the way when talking to the EU india think their the superpower,what they think of little auld uk couldnt be repeated
Report 1st time poster December 15, 2020 1:30 PM GMT
johnson thinks turning up pished in a piff hat telling a few it aint half hot jokes will seal the deal LaughLaugh
Report lfc1971 December 15, 2020 1:31 PM GMT
Laugh
Report bigpoppapump December 15, 2020 1:34 PM GMT
Laugh

nipping off for 'tiffin' with his publicly funded (and not at all corrupt) travelling companion.
Report lfc1971 December 15, 2020 1:40 PM GMT
Having travelled all over the world I find that stereotypes are pretty well spot on
The English did wear pith helmets
Report 1st time poster December 15, 2020 2:19 PM GMT
look here sonny boy, Laugh
Report 1st time poster December 15, 2020 4:32 PM GMT
tory mp,s told to expect a deal
if so the EU will an agreement on a joint mechanism on the lpf to keep standards roughly equal and if EU think its unfair they
can levy sanctions
or in short
THE UK HAS SUCESSFULLY NEGOTIATED WHAT THE eu offered months ago, LaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report Fatslogger December 15, 2020 4:56 PM GMT

Dec 15, 2020 -- 7:06AM, bigpoppapump wrote:

1945, 1950, 1951, 1955, 1959, 1964, 1970, 1974 (2), 1979, 1983, 1987, 1992, 1997, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2015, 2017, 2019British General Elections since the War (top of my head, so apologies if there's any mistakes in there).

Was 2001 and 2005, not 2003 and 2007. I think you’re right otherwise but I wouldn’t claim to be the go to man for electoral history, certainly before I was born.

Report 1st time poster December 15, 2020 6:36 PM GMT
scottish airfield turned in to brexit lorry park
fook me thats a long way from kent,how long are these queues going to be LaughLaugh
Report bigpoppapump December 16, 2020 8:50 AM GMT
Was 2001 and 2005, not 2003 and 2007.

Happy  of course, thanks!
Report Richie_Burnett January 13, 2021 12:17 PM GMT
Boris getting destroyed and Blackford hasn't even started yetLaugh
Report lapsy pa January 13, 2021 12:21 PM GMT
lol Blackford reminding him of the "prospering mightily" when in fact Blackfords constituents are going destitute.
Report lapsy pa January 13, 2021 12:25 PM GMT
Even the DUP are rounding on him now with the empty shelves etc and the DUP wanted this,amazing scenes.
Report nineteen points January 13, 2021 12:52 PM GMT
boris seems to have lost it and having his arze handed to him
Report Richie_Burnett January 13, 2021 1:45 PM GMT
Not a penny less, he said!
Report Richie_Burnett January 13, 2021 1:46 PM GMT
Starmer got the better of him today.
Report 1st time poster January 13, 2021 2:25 PM GMT
basically 45 mins of a serial liar accusing starmmer,blackford,dup,s robinson and any opposition mp,s of lying
Report 1st time poster January 13, 2021 2:27 PM GMT
to be fair to johnson he,d just been battered to a pulp by rashford on the telephone and hadnt quite recovered
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com