Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 151 comments are related to the topic:
Creepy Joe

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 4 of 4  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 151
By:
cryoftruth
When: 22 May 20 22:08

cryoftruth says Trump "lied

Yes I did.

Mind you it only happens when the day of the week has a Y in it. Other days he does not lie at all.

He sometimes stops lying apparently when he is asleep.

Otherwise he just tells repeated blatant lies.

He is a shocking liar.
By:
cryoftruth
When: 22 May 20 22:10
Oh dear.

Injecting disinfectant is bad for you!
By:
cryoftruth
When: 22 May 20 22:11
I never said Mexico would pay for the wall.

Yes you did Mr President, the whole world heard you many many times.

You are a blatant liar.

Untrustworthy embarrassing and odious.
By:
cryoftruth
When: 22 May 20 22:14
“I never grabbed girls by the pussssy”

You said you did Mr President. Or were you lying about misuse of your fame and power.

Either way you are revolting and an embarrassment.
By:
cryoftruth
When: 22 May 20 22:18
The complete Donald Trump database of false claims

On the day of his inauguration, one year ago Saturday, Trump lied about the weather. The next day, he lied about the size of his inauguration crowd. He has become no less brazen in the 12 months since. The president who won’t change isn’t so much untruthful as anti-truthful, his words so frequently and flagrantly wrong that they amount to a comprehensive rejection of the very idea of accuracy.

The Star has counted 1,064 false claims since his inauguration, an average of 2.9 per day, about everything from media outlets to legislation to the head of the Boy Scouts calling him to pay him a compliment. (Didn’t happen. He just made it up.) As Trump careens from policy to policy and outrage to outrage, lying has been the most consistent feature of his presidency.
By:
cryoftruth
When: 22 May 20 22:19
The last post was old. Of course Trump has lied hundreds of times since.

Of course there is a reason for this.

Its because he is a liar.
By:
cryoftruth
When: 22 May 20 22:22
I’m an academic who cares deeply about how lying affects communication processes and social relationships. One of the most important and consistent truths about deception is that we are all mostly honest. Most people tell one or two small lies per day, on average, and there are only a few prolific liars in our social circles.

Rates of interpersonal deception — the lies I tell you and you tell me — have been remarkably stable in deception research over time. But, as others suggested, something is unusual about President Trump. His rate of deception has increased since taking office.

As of early April, Trump has told 23.3 lies per day in 2020, a 0.5-lie increase since 2019. What’s more, Trump has averaged 23.8 lies per day since the first case of COVID-19 was reported in the US — another 0.5-lie increase. Even during a pandemic, when the public needs to trust and rely on him the most, deception remains a core part of the president’s playbook.

What’s unusual about Trump is not just how often he lies, but what he lies about and where he communicates his lies most often.

I evaluated Trump’s 18,000 reported lies organized by topic. If Trump lied consistently, we would see a relatively flat distribution of falsehoods over time and across topics. Instead, bursts of deception tend to repeat on the same topic, particularly about guns, the economy, education, and elections.
By:
cryoftruth
When: 22 May 20 22:24
What is the difference between Trump and a bucket of lying lecherous disgusting manure?
By:
cryoftruth
When: 22 May 20 22:24
The bucket
By:
Shab
When: 22 May 20 23:30
Another lie by cryoftruth.

"he lied about the size of his inauguration crowd" - when everybody knows he was talking about the live audience, because it was live on-line.

Cryoftruth just can't stop lying.
By:
cryoftruth
When: 22 May 20 23:33
What’s also remarkable is the steady increase in Trump’s lying on public-facing platforms such as Twitter, in speeches, and during remarks. President Trump seems impervious to the threat of detection or harsh public opinion. He continues to deceive at record-setting rates using forums that amplify his lies, rather than hide them.
By:
cryoftruth
When: 22 May 20 23:34
Recently, journalists have taken measures to curb the spread of Trump’s lies and harmful recommendations to the public. Some news outlets, for example, have stopped airing his press briefings and others are limiting their coverage of him.

The problem here is that mainstream media coverage of President Trump is a relatively constrained avenue for his lies. Tweets, on the other hand, have speed and scale: they travel fast and are distributed globally. They also leave a record, allowing lies to remain public and therefore, in competition with truths. Even correcting falsehoods may not help, given political divisions among us and evidence suggesting that warnings about false claims can backfire.
By:
cryoftruth
When: 22 May 20 23:35
Trump’s lies are problematic because they force us to question our institutions and the value of information. Their consequences might also bleed into our everyday meaningful relationships. Our trust in government, media, and other institutions remain quite low, but we still tend to trust one another.

What happens when our distrust in government affects our trust in family or friends? When we fail to value truth and instead, prioritize alternative facts or self-serving discourse, the fabric that holds our relationships together begins to fray.
By:
cryoftruth
When: 22 May 20 23:37
“I never grabbed girls by the pussssy”

You said you did Mr President. Or were you lying about misuse of your fame and power.

Either way you are revolting and an embarrassment.
By:
cryoftruth
When: 22 May 20 23:38

You are a blatant liar.

By:
cryoftruth
When: 22 May 20 23:41
Oh dear.

Injecting disinfectant is bad for you!

And I never said injecting disinfectant was good.

Yes you did Mr President.

We all heard you lie, and lie and lie and lie.

There is a reason for  this of course.

Its because you are an embarrassing bare faced liar.
By:
Shab
When: 22 May 20 23:41
Stop lying cryoftruth. You are getting boring now.
By:
cryoftruth
When: 22 May 20 23:44
I never picked on a Chinese ethnic reporter at the press conference because she was Chinese.

We all saw and heard you.

You are a horrible odious liar.
By:
cryoftruth
When: 22 May 20 23:46
I never refused to disclose my tax returns.

Then you lied about it.

There is a reason for this.

You are a tax dodging liar!
By:
cryoftruth
When: 22 May 20 23:47

You are a blatant liar.

By:
flushgordon1
When: 23 May 20 09:40
And he still beats Creepy Joe.
By:
cryoftruth
When: 23 May 20 10:13
Well of course Trump may win Flush. This time he might get more votes than the other candidate.
He is still a serial liar.

From The Washington Post

In his first three years as president, Trump spoke or tweeted a staggering 16,241 false or misleading claims, according to a comprehensive database put together by The Fact Checker team. In that time, he averaged fifteen misleading claims per day. Donald Trump and His Assault on Truth gathers the most conspicuous, frequent, and astonishing of them, ranked by The Fact Checker’s popular 1-4 Pinocchios dishonesty scale, from a cornucopia of half-truths to the president’s biggest whoppers. The book examines the veracity of some of the President’s biggest lies such as: “Mexico’s paying for the wall,” that “illegal” votes cost him the popular vote in 2016, that he’s proposed the largest tax cut in U.S. history and that he is the most popular Republican in the history of the party. Donald Trump and His Assault on Truth also unpacks his errant statements about the economy, immigration, the impeachment hearings, foreign policy, and, of critical concern now, the coronavirus crisis as it unfolded.
More than a catalogue of false claims, Donald Trump and His Assault on Truth is a necessary guide to understanding the motives behind the president’s falsehoods.
The Washington Post created The Fact Checker column in 2007 as a feature tracking the 2008 presidential campaign. The Post revived it as a permanent feature on Jan. 11, 2011, helmed by Glenn Kessler. In an award-winning journalism career spanning more than three decades, Kessler helped pioneer the fact-checking of candidates’ statements during the 1992 and 1996 presidential campaigns, when he was chief political correspondent for Newsday, and continued to do it during the last six presidential campaigns for The Washington Post. Salvador Rizzo and Meg Kelly are reporters for The Fact Checker.
By:
cryoftruth
When: 23 May 20 10:14
16,000 lies. He really is quite a liar.
By:
razz
When: 24 May 20 16:13
yeah it's crazy, it's almost like he's a politician or something..
By:
razz
When: 24 May 20 16:17
are you going to go on a rant about biden's lies too?
By:
cryoftruth
When: 25 May 20 11:40
I have no idea whether Biden is truthful or not.

But I would suggest that no politician in history has managed to make an average of 25 lies or misleading statement per day totalling over 16,000 and counting (quickly) in history.

Trump is an extraordinary liar, nonbidy else comes remotely close.

In fairness to him that probably meant he was lying when he boasted about abusing his fame and power to grope young women’s private parts - this though makes him a boastful disgusting liar.
By:
flushgordon1
When: 27 May 20 09:10
Creepy people support creepy Joe.
By:
razz
When: 27 May 20 12:17
cry probably has no idea if he's creepy or not either. how convenient.
By:
Gibberish
When: 06 Jun 20 14:24
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/biden-formally-clinches-democratic-presidential-nomination

Can someone please explain this to me...the market's still open on Bumfair.
I thought things weren't finalised until August Confused

I did find this paragraph more than extraordinary Laugh

“It was an honor to compete alongside one of the most talented groups of candidates the
Democratic party has ever fielded,” Biden said in a statement Friday night"

Surely, it's the worst EVER!
By:
tanglefoot
When: 06 Jun 20 15:16
Joe does seem to have an obsession with black kids sitting on his lap and stroking his fair leg hairs.
By:
InsiderTrader
When: 06 Jun 20 16:05
We all know about Trump.

Thought this thread was about Biden.

Was he generally a good VP?
By:
politicspunter
When: 06 Jun 20 16:11

Jun 6, 2020 -- 8:24AM, Gibberish wrote:

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/biden-formally-clinches-democratic-presidential-nominationCan someone please explain this to me...the market's still open on Bumfair.I thought things weren't finalised until August I did find this paragraph more than extraordinary “It was an honor to compete alongside one of the most talented groups of candidates the Democratic party has ever fielded,” Biden said in a statement Friday night"Surely, it's the worst EVER!

The market is settled on who is selected at the Democratic convention.

Page 4 of 4  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com