Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
flushgordon1
01 May 20 17:24
| Topic/replies: 17,872 | Blogger: flushgordon1's blog
Has been grabbing them by the mary hinge.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 151
By:
sofiakenny
When: 01 May 20 17:29
Disinfecting the trollies today flusher?
By:
flushgordon1
When: 01 May 20 17:45
You have an unhealthy interest in my trollies sofee.
By:
flushgordon1
When: 02 May 20 17:22
Creepy Joe's gotta go!
By:
Scamp the man
When: 02 May 20 18:29
You wouldn't let him babysit that's for sure
By:
flushgordon1
When: 02 May 20 18:41
Sofee?
By:
trilby22
When: 02 May 20 22:12
Laugh
By:
tobermory
When: 02 May 20 22:32
Nancy Pelosi was asked why she believed Biden rather than #BeleiveWomen and replied "Because Joe Biden is Joe Biden"

Plain
By:
Gibberish
When: 05 May 20 22:59
I posted the paragraph (below) on another thread a few weeks ago and since then,
the Tara Reade business is refusing to be brushed under the carpet.

"I think Biden to win the Democratic nomination at 1.1 is absolutely insane!
I've convinced myself the DNC won't allow him (on grounds of cruelty to an OAP) to
debate Trump - surely that won't happen...he'll get mutilated!
I wouldn't be surprised at all if Clinton didn't come to the rescue.

Just who in their right mind would back Biden at 1.1?" Confused

He's since touched 1.2 and I can't believe he's still hovering that short.
I filled my boots laying the 1.1 and I'm so tempted to re-invest, as every
time I see the man, I'm watching a walking disaster.

Can you imagine if he did get the nomination that Trump wouldn't go to town
on him with this montage of his creepiest moments?

Surely this short clip can't be suppressed by ALL of the MSM for the next 6 months?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ-YjGmpO4Q

This is from PJW in November 2017...I suspect The Donald's got this behind his ear
and that the Dem's are terrified of its exposure - can you imagine millions of voters witnessing this?

That's why I've said it's the worst 1.1 shot I've EVER seen - it's still a cracking lay!
By:
razz
When: 07 May 20 02:09
agree it does seem a bit short but I don't see value at all in hillary or obama who have both shortened a lot recently. michelle obama shortened to 44.0 ish a day or 2 ago the same day she announced again she had no interest in ever returning to politics.
By:
DenzilPenberthy
When: 07 May 20 02:37
Surely this short clip can't be suppressed by ALL of the MSM for the next 6 months?

What the fcuk is this an absolutely disgusting behaviour for ANYONE Saville did less in public than this ****
If they give him a 1000th of the scrutiny and investigation that Trump gets he won't last 2 seconds is this really the best they can do beggars belief
By:
razz
When: 07 May 20 05:38
I don't really like paul joseph watson but that video is startlingly long with extremely creepy biden moments with children. The question is will all of this be enough to show some signs of biden's poll #'s slipping. So far I think most of the outrage is still limited to the quasi echo chamber of the twitterverse rather than legacy media and the wider vote and doesn't seem to be so far. It'll take another week or 2 to see the short term effect if any, but combined with possible future gaffe's and mental decline it could snowball drastically. It's worth looking at how consistent biden's #'s were for the history of the democratic nomination...until they weren't, he is just so flimsy a candidate on paper, everything looks fine for his nomination but the potential for a sharp fall from prominence is so high.
By:
flushgordon1
When: 08 May 20 06:12
Tara Reade: Biden sex attack accuser urges him to quit race.
By:
timbuctooth
When: 08 May 20 06:29
Contemporaneous corroboration;

https://www.sanluisobispo.com/news/politics-government/article242527331.html

Which comes on the very same day as he condemns any student facing any similar sort of accusation at all as `Guilty!` The bare-faced cheek and hypocrisy is breathtaking

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-pelosi-devos-schools-sexual-misconduct
By:
tony57
When: 08 May 20 14:18
reade is lying , she now has lawyers who worked for trump? she wanted berni to get nomination? files have been checked and there is NO complaint filed in 1993  ??she has always praised him on SM 4-5yrs ago? i just can't stop laughing at the utter hypocrisy, trump had been CREDIBLY accused by more than 20 women..last year one has asked him for his DNA to prove he attacked her she has the dress? trump has blocked it and it,ll take years to get to court..(what he always does) he acts so innocent LOL
By:
tony57
When: 08 May 20 14:39
The writer of this piece
@lkmcgann
has impeccable reporting and #MeToo sensitivity credentials: "I wanted to believe Reade when she first came to me, and I worked hard to find the evidence to make certain others would believe her, too. I couldn’t find it."

vox.com/2020/5/7/21248713/tara-reade-joe-biden-sexual-assault-accusation
By:
razz
When: 09 May 20 05:50

May 8, 2020 -- 9:18AM, tony57 wrote:

reade is lying , she now has lawyers who worked for trump? she wanted berni to get nomination? files have been checked and there is NO complaint filed in 1993

By:
InsiderTrader
When: 09 May 20 09:43
tony57,

The video posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ-YjGmpO4Q

Does not seem acceptable behaviour to me.

Dems need to find someone not into this sort of thing to take on Trump.
By:
tony57
When: 09 May 20 11:10
IT ,please anything posted by PJW is false he lies crooked in bed ffs..he pushed pizza gate ..i need say no more, biden is clean ..simple.
By:
jucel69
When: 09 May 20 16:03

May 9, 2020 -- 6:10AM, tony57 wrote:

IT ,please anything posted by PJW is false he lies crooked in bed ffs..he pushed pizza gate ..i need say no more, biden is clean ..simple.

What a complete fcuking moron you are, the video is of actual clips of him being creepy with young kids

By:
jucel69
When: 09 May 20 16:06
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DbE2SmV2bs
By:
jucel69
When: 09 May 20 16:08
https://youtu.be/BS5HCi-zsYE
By:
politicspunter
When: 09 May 20 16:15
The schools must be in at sex tourism land.
By:
aaronh
When: 09 May 20 16:18
Biden is a creepy touchy uncle at best and a rapist at worst

people should just ignore all the bad faith weirdos that defend Trump, Roy Moore, Brett Kavanaugh etc on this since they don't actually care about victims. Trump campaign has been given a gift though with all the Biden surrogates and prominent Dems basically doing the Republicans stance on Kavanaugh though
By:
woundedknee
When: 09 May 20 17:52
BACONAngry
By:
tony57
When: 10 May 20 13:54
jucel69
        nothing or no one have ever brought charges that have not been proven to be political and without merit...i,ll go by people who know the man ..not one has ever said a word about him..were as people who know trump say yes he is a abuser? videos of him holding kids or kissing them on the cheek may be inappropriate in this day and age ..but no complaints were made..

some of the stuff some women have said about him is laughable...but until he pays off someone or a tape is revealed then ..i,ll go with the people who know him... remember he passed all vetting when he ran for VP, they go through everything in your life...if there was the slightest worry on this score ..he wouldnt of made the cut...as for calling me a pedo, ..i,d love you to say it to my face, keyboard knobheads like you hide behind the anonymity of the net, you may disagree with peoples views ..but to accuse someone of such a disgusting thing says more about you than anyone else..

https://www.thecut.com/2020/04/joe-biden-accuser-accusations-allegations.html

if holding someone for a bit too long is the way you know a abuser..then millions of men should accused now go back to trump..being taken to court, paying off women, etc...now there is a beast...bidne is not in the same leauge
By:
politicspunter
When: 10 May 20 14:00

May 10, 2020 -- 8:54AM, tony57 wrote:

jucel69        nothing or no one have ever brought charges that have not been proven to be political and without merit...i,ll go by people who know the man ..not one has ever said a word about him..were as people who know trump say yes he is a abuser? videos of him holding kids or kissing them on the cheek may be inappropriate in this day and age ..but no complaints were made..some of the stuff some women have said about him is laughable...but until he pays off someone or a tape is revealed then ..i,ll go with the people who know him... remember he passed all vetting when he ran for VP, they go through everything in your life...if there was the slightest worry on this score ..he wouldnt of made the cut...as for calling me a pedo, ..i,d love you to say it to my face, keyboard knobheads like you hide behind the anonymity of the net, you may disagree with peoples views ..but to accuse someone of such a disgusting thing says more about you than anyone else.. https://www.thecut.com/2020/04/joe-biden-accuser-accusations-allegations.html if holding someone for a bit too long is the way you know a abuser..then millions of men should accused now go back to trump..being taken to court, paying off women, etc...now there is a beast...bidne is not in the same leauge

tony, just block juicl. He is thick as mince.

By:
tony57
When: 10 May 20 14:03
thank you PP..
By:
cryoftruth
When: 10 May 20 14:36
Tony57 just be a registered pedo to think creepy Joe is not a complete wrong un'!

Quite aside from the astonishing attack on the English language this awful sentence represents it is exceptionally and deliberately offensive and insulting.
By:
woundedknee
When: 10 May 20 15:06
Put him on the CUCUMBERS ....  BACON Angry
By:
timbuctooth
When: 10 May 20 23:20
Biden a wrong`un? Here`s a few examples, just in case anyone`s in doubt

`...But Biden didn’t get a chance to shine during the Bork hearings in the way he had hoped.
A few days before they began, video surfaced that spliced together footage of U.K. Labour Party leader Neil Kinnock giving a speech and Biden clearly quoting Kinnock at the Iowa State Fair without attribution. More examples of misattribution came to light, and the plagiarism scandal became more memorable than his leadership during the Bork confirmation hearing. His mouth — or rather, what he failed to say — got him in trouble again...

1) A Pre-Existing Subtext. “The basic rap against Biden,” explains Democratic Pollster Geoff Garin, “is that he’s a candidate of style, not substance.”
2) An Awkward Revelation. The Kinnock kleptomania was particularly damaging to Biden since it underscored the prior concerns that he was a shallow vessel for other people’s ideas.
3) A Maladroit Response. Top Aide Tom Donilon claimed that Biden failed to credit Kinnock because “he didn’t know what he was saying. He was on autopilot.”
4) The Press Piles On. Once textual fidelity became an issue, reporters found earlier cases in which Biden had failed to give proper citation to Humphrey and Robert Kennedy. By themselves these transgressions would not have been worth noting.
5) The Discovery of Youthful Folly. During his first months at Syracuse University Law School, in 1965, Biden failed a course because he wrote a paper that used five pages from a published law-review article without quotation marks or a proper footnote. Since Biden was allowed to make up the course, the revelation was front-page news only because it kept the copycat contretemps alive.
6) An Overwrought Press Conference. With a rambling and disjointed opening statement, Biden failed to reap the benefits of public confession, even though he called himself “stupid” and his actions “a mistake.” Part of the problem is that he contradicted himself by also insisting that it was “ludicrous” to attribute every political idea...`

https://time.com/5636715/biden-1988-presidential-campaign/

A video of former Vice President Joe Biden speaking about his academic record -- and news reports refuting claims he made at the time -- when he was running for president in 1987 is circulating social media thanks to supporters of President Trump.
The clip shows the now-presumptive Democratic presidential nominee making various claims about his college and law school achievements.

"I went to law school on a full academic scholarship, the only one in my class to have a full academic scholarship," Biden says in the clip, in which he also says he finished in the top half of his graduating class and "was the outstanding student in the political science department" in college and earned three degrees.

Donald Trump Jr. shared video that included that footage, as well as news reports at the time saying that none of those claims was true, and that Biden eventually admitted as much.
"Everything you need to know about Joe Biden in one clip," Donald Trump Jr. said in a tweet in which he shared the video. "I guess he will tell you whatever lie he thinks it takes to score political points."

According to reports at the time, Biden made those claims at a campaign event in New Hampshire after the then-senator was asked about his law school record.
Biden admitted that he misspoke following a Newsweek report that said he finished in the bottom half of his law school class.
"I exaggerate when I’m angry, but I’ve never gone around telling people things that aren’t true about me," he told the New York Times.

Biden acknowledged at the time that he finished 76th out of a graduating law school class of 85 at Syracuse University. He also released documentation that he did not have a full scholarship, but did receive $800 toward a tuition of $1,620.

When asked if he feared the false statements would affect his chances in the 1988 presidential race, Biden told the Times, "I think if I can get by the next week, I can pull out of this. If I can just get my story across."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/flashback-clip-circulates-of-biden-called-out-for-misleading-on-college-record

Joe Biden was not arrested in South Africa while trying to see Nelson Mandela, his campaign has conceded.

The US presidential contender had repeatedly said he was arrested during a trip there in the 1970s, when South Africa was under apartheid.
But a deputy campaign managers told reporters Mr Biden had been referring to an episode where he was "separated" from black colleagues at an airport.

Mr Biden is counting on black support to win South Carolina on Saturday.
On Wednesday Mr Biden won the endorsement of Democratic Congressman James Clyburn, a black lawmaker who is considered key to winning the state's black vote, which makes up more than 50% of Democratic voters there.
Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders currently holds the most delegates for the Democrats' presidential nomination, followed by former Indiana mayor Pete Buttigieg and Mr Biden.

The former vice-president first made the arrest assertion at an event in South Carolina earlier this month, reminiscing about his personal history with Mandela, South Africa's first black president who died in 2013.
Biden: 'Mandela thanked me'
Mr Biden - at the time a senator for Delaware - said he had been visiting the country with a delegation of American officials, and had planned to visit Mandela in prison.
But during the trip, Mr Biden said he had "had the great honour of being arrested with our UN ambassador on the streets of Soweto" while trying to reach the civil rights leader on Robben Island. The town of Soweto is more than 760 miles (1,223km) from Robben Island.

At a black history awards brunch in Las Vegas last week, he also said Mandela had thanked him for his efforts.
"He threw his arms around me and said, 'I want to say thank you,'" Mr Biden told onlookers. "I said, 'What are you thanking me for, Mr President?' He said: 'You tried to see me. You got arrested trying to see me.'

Mr Biden's account of what happened has been rebuffed by Andrew Young, the US ambassador to the UN at the time, who says he travelled with Mr Biden to South Africa.
Local media have also failed to find any evidence of an arrest being made.
Fact-checkers at the Washington Post called the claim "ridiculous" on Tuesday as they awarded it four Pinocchios.

On Tuesday Mr Biden's deputy campaign manager, Kate Bedingfield, told reporters Mr Biden had been referring to an incident when "he was separated from his party at Johannesburg airport".
When a journalist noted that being separated did not equate with an arrest, Ms Bedingfield repeated that it had been a "separation".
"They, he was not allowed to go through the same door that the - the rest of the party he was with," said Ms Bedingfield. "Obviously, it was apartheid South Africa. There was a white door, there was a black door. He did not want to go through the white door and have the rest of the party go through the black door. He was separated."

The account echoes earlier comments made by Mr Biden, but a statement he made in 2013 gives a different account of his trip.
"When I exited the plane I was directed to one side of the tarmac, while the African American congressmen travelling with me were sent to the other side," said Mr Biden. "I refused to break off, and the officials finally relented."

He has faced scrutiny for his verbal gaffes and his long and sometimes controversial political career, including his vote in favour of the Iraq war.
Republicans have been hammering away at him for his son's lucrative board position with a Ukrainian natural gas firm when he was vice-president and in charge of American-Ukrainian relations. The issue was central to the Trump impeachment case.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-51648166

This one`s a beauty!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY8dAG-5aIs

This guy shows a bit more, and sums it all up

https://theintercept.com/2020/03/09/forget-the-gaffes-what-about-bidens-lies/
By:
thegiggilo
When: 10 May 20 23:44
Just read Trumps case with the 13 year old,i've read it all with his mate Epstein,am sure in years to come we will hear a lot more about trump and epstein...
By:
edy
When: 11 May 20 00:42
Creepy old liar with a mashed brain vs. creepy old liar with a mashed brain. Just one likes to be well-mannered at first sight while the other is purposefully ill-mannered to troll around.

The USA are in for a treat at the elections.Love
By:
razz
When: 11 May 20 03:10

May 10, 2020 -- 6:20PM, timbuctooth wrote:

Biden a wrong`un? Here`s a few examples, just in case anyone`s in doubt`...But Biden didn’t get a chance to shine during the Bork hearings in the way he had hoped.A few days before they began, video surfaced that spliced together footage of U.K. Labour Party leader Neil Kinnock giving a speech and Biden clearly quoting Kinnock at the Iowa State Fair without attribution. More examples of misattribution came to light, and the plagiarism scandal became more memorable than his leadership during the Bork confirmation hearing. His mouth — or rather, what he failed to say — got him in trouble again...1) A Pre-Existing Subtext. “The basic rap against Biden,” explains Democratic Pollster Geoff Garin, “is that he’s a candidate of style, not substance.”2) An Awkward Revelation. The Kinnock kleptomania was particularly damaging to Biden since it underscored the prior concerns that he was a shallow vessel for other people’s ideas.3) A Maladroit Response. Top Aide Tom Donilon claimed that Biden failed to credit Kinnock because “he didn’t know what he was saying. He was on autopilot.”4) The Press Piles On. Once textual fidelity became an issue, reporters found earlier cases in which Biden had failed to give proper citation to Humphrey and Robert Kennedy. By themselves these transgressions would not have been worth noting.5) The Discovery of Youthful Folly. During his first months at Syracuse University Law School, in 1965, Biden failed a course because he wrote a paper that used five pages from a published law-review article without quotation marks or a proper footnote. Since Biden was allowed to make up the course, the revelation was front-page news only because it kept the copycat contretemps alive.6) An Overwrought Press Conference. With a rambling and disjointed opening statement, Biden failed to reap the benefits of public confession, even though he called himself “stupid” and his actions “a mistake.” Part of the problem is that he contradicted himself by also insisting that it was “ludicrous” to attribute every political idea...`https://time.com/5636715/biden-1988-presidential-campaign/A video of former Vice President Joe Biden speaking about his academic record -- and news reports refuting claims he made at the time -- when he was running for president in 1987 is circulating social media thanks to supporters of President Trump.The clip shows the now-presumptive Democratic presidential nominee making various claims about his college and law school achievements."I went to law school on a full academic scholarship, the only one in my class to have a full academic scholarship," Biden says in the clip, in which he also says he finished in the top half of his graduating class and "was the outstanding student in the political science department" in college and earned three degrees.Donald Trump Jr. shared video that included that footage, as well as news reports at the time saying that none of those claims was true, and that Biden eventually admitted as much."Everything you need to know about Joe Biden in one clip," Donald Trump Jr. said in a tweet in which he shared the video. "I guess he will tell you whatever lie he thinks it takes to score political points."According to reports at the time, Biden made those claims at a campaign event in New Hampshire after the then-senator was asked about his law school record.Biden admitted that he misspoke following a Newsweek report that said he finished in the bottom half of his law school class."I exaggerate when I’m angry, but I’ve never gone around telling people things that aren’t true about me," he told the New York Times.Biden acknowledged at the time that he finished 76th out of a graduating law school class of 85 at Syracuse University. He also released documentation that he did not have a full scholarship, but did receive $800 toward a tuition of $1,620.When asked if he feared the false statements would affect his chances in the 1988 presidential race, Biden told the Times, "I think if I can get by the next week, I can pull out of this. If I can just get my story across."https://www.foxnews.com/politics/flashback-clip-circulates-of-biden-called-out-for-misleading-on-college-recordJoe Biden was not arrested in South Africa while trying to see Nelson Mandela, his campaign has conceded.The US presidential contender had repeatedly said he was arrested during a trip there in the 1970s, when South Africa was under apartheid.But a deputy campaign managers told reporters Mr Biden had been referring to an episode where he was "separated" from black colleagues at an airport.Mr Biden is counting on black support to win South Carolina on Saturday.On Wednesday Mr Biden won the endorsement of Democratic Congressman James Clyburn, a black lawmaker who is considered key to winning the state's black vote, which makes up more than 50% of Democratic voters there.Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders currently holds the most delegates for the Democrats' presidential nomination, followed by former Indiana mayor Pete Buttigieg and Mr Biden.The former vice-president first made the arrest assertion at an event in South Carolina earlier this month, reminiscing about his personal history with Mandela, South Africa's first black president who died in 2013.Biden: 'Mandela thanked me'Mr Biden - at the time a senator for Delaware - said he had been visiting the country with a delegation of American officials, and had planned to visit Mandela in prison.But during the trip, Mr Biden said he had "had the great honour of being arrested with our UN ambassador on the streets of Soweto" while trying to reach the civil rights leader on Robben Island. The town of Soweto is more than 760 miles (1,223km) from Robben Island.At a black history awards brunch in Las Vegas last week, he also said Mandela had thanked him for his efforts."He threw his arms around me and said, 'I want to say thank you,'" Mr Biden told onlookers. "I said, 'What are you thanking me for, Mr President?' He said: 'You tried to see me. You got arrested trying to see me.'Mr Biden's account of what happened has been rebuffed by Andrew Young, the US ambassador to the UN at the time, who says he travelled with Mr Biden to South Africa.Local media have also failed to find any evidence of an arrest being made.Fact-checkers at the Washington Post called the claim "ridiculous" on Tuesday as they awarded it four Pinocchios.On Tuesday Mr Biden's deputy campaign manager, Kate Bedingfield, told reporters Mr Biden had been referring to an incident when "he was separated from his party at Johannesburg airport".When a journalist noted that being separated did not equate with an arrest, Ms Bedingfield repeated that it had been a "separation"."They, he was not allowed to go through the same door that the - the rest of the party he was with," said Ms Bedingfield. "Obviously, it was apartheid South Africa. There was a white door, there was a black door. He did not want to go through the white door and have the rest of the party go through the black door. He was separated."The account echoes earlier comments made by Mr Biden, but a statement he made in 2013 gives a different account of his trip."When I exited the plane I was directed to one side of the tarmac, while the African American congressmen travelling with me were sent to the other side," said Mr Biden. "I refused to break off, and the officials finally relented."He has faced scrutiny for his verbal gaffes and his long and sometimes controversial political career, including his vote in favour of the Iraq war.Republicans have been hammering away at him for his son's lucrative board position with a Ukrainian natural gas firm when he was vice-president and in charge of American-Ukrainian relations. The issue was central to the Trump impeachment case.https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-51648166This one`s a beauty!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY8dAG-5aIsThis guy shows a bit more, and sums it all uphttps://theintercept.com/2020/03/09/forget-the-gaffes-what-about-bidens-lies/

BUT he was vetted!!!

By:
politicspunter
When: 11 May 20 07:50

May 10, 2020 -- 7:42PM, edy wrote:

Creepy old liar with a mashed brain vs. creepy old liar with a mashed brain. Just one likes to be well-mannered at first sight while the other is purposefully ill-mannered to troll around.The USA are in for a treat at the elections.

Two poor candidates.

By:
DenzilPenberthy
When: 11 May 20 12:19
Agree pp sounds like edy and aaron
By:
aaronh
When: 11 May 20 12:34
i'm not old
By:
politicspunter
When: 11 May 20 13:01