Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
politicspunter
22 Apr 20 11:43
| Topic/replies: 23,265 | Blogger: politicspunter's blog
Election year in USA with voting scheduled for November 3rd.  This thread is for events folks will be voting on, and more importantly betting on (!) outwith the President outcome itself.  There are loads of markets appearing, particularly betting on which presidential candidate will win each state and also senate elections in each state.
Pause Switch to Standard View 2020 USA General Election, House,...
Show More
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- January 13, 2021 9:27 PM GMT
Probably loads of stuff I could watch,.. One of the few
I took to was cheers, and I've seen a few of them on repeat of late.

I liked happy days too, but enough said.
Report blackbarn January 13, 2021 9:40 PM GMT
Trump impeached for the second time. 10 republicans voted against him, 4 abstained as did one democratic.
Report xmoneyx January 14, 2021 2:16 AM GMT
“Trump has instructed aides not to pay Giuliani’s legal fees Laugh

turned on everyone hes known Excited
Report thegiggilo January 14, 2021 2:33 AM GMT
Curb your enthusiasm was brilliant and i hate american comedy in general,although Bill Hicks 20 years ahead of his time and female wise Amy Schumer i love the way she shocks the libs/conservatives with her filth,sumptuous..
Report Whisperingdeath January 14, 2021 3:28 AM GMT
I am still staggered at the mind boggling amount of incriminating footage these morons have made available:

I'm notLaugh!
Report TheBetterBettor January 14, 2021 5:42 AM GMT
Can trump pardon himself from impeachment so he can guarentee a run in 2024
Report A_T January 14, 2021 9:36 AM GMT
Trump has instructed aides not to pay Giuliani’s legal fees

Rudy's only got himself to blame - he must have known what happens to people who get involved with Trump
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- January 14, 2021 11:12 AM GMT
Why would you pay a lawyer who thinks game of thrones
is a documentary?

President Donald Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani told The Hill on Tuesday that he was making a "Game of Thrones" reference when he told a crowd at Trump's January 6 "Save America" rally that "we will have a trial by combat."

"I was referencing the kind of trial that took place for Tyrion in that very famous documentary about fictitious medieval England," Giuliani told the reporter Brett Samuels. "When Tyrion, who is a very small man, is accused of murder. He didn't commit murder, he can't defend himself, and he hires a champion to defend him."

Winter is coming...
Report xmoneyx January 14, 2021 11:14 AM GMT
he looks like the walking dead
Report Whisperingdeath January 14, 2021 11:15 AM GMT
Laugh

They deserve each other Laugh
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- January 14, 2021 4:18 PM GMT
Orange not peach,
A Fascist leach,
Drank the bleach -
Inflammatory speech;
Second impeach.

FDT...
Report politicspunter January 14, 2021 4:20 PM GMT
Laugh
Report Hank Hill January 14, 2021 4:49 PM GMT
haha yhtl

FDT indeed
Report politicspunter January 14, 2021 4:50 PM GMT
How many senators will vote to convict Trump ? I reckon at least 55. There needs to be 67 for a two thirds majority.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- January 14, 2021 4:52 PM GMT
If its 50/50 does Harris still get a vote?
Report Hank Hill January 14, 2021 4:53 PM GMT
All depends on Mitch surely - if he's going for it then they'll get enough. If he backs away then prob 54/55
Report politicspunter January 14, 2021 4:57 PM GMT

Jan 14, 2021 -- 5:52PM, ----you-have-to-laugh--- wrote:

If its 50/50 does Harris still get a vote?

I am not sure how her senator from California vote works but I guess post inauguration January 20th she has casting vote in 50/50 tie. However, for Trump conviction, Senate needs two thirds majority ie 67 minimum.

Report Hank Hill January 14, 2021 4:58 PM GMT
Hey pp did you see Yang is going for NY mayor-  just the sort of move he needs to lift up his national recognition. He would have been my pick for Dems and hopefully in the future he'll get a crack at it.
Report politicspunter January 14, 2021 5:01 PM GMT
No Hank, didn't see that, thanks for letting me know.
Report politicspunter January 14, 2021 5:02 PM GMT
https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/politics/market/1.177967477

Senate to convict Trump yes/no on the exchange.
Report politicspunter January 14, 2021 5:04 PM GMT
The other place beginning with S have a market also but their robot programme is just copying Betfair.
Report A_T January 14, 2021 5:04 PM GMT
my gut feeling is it will fall short of 67 - if it were a secret ballot we'd be looking at 80+ in favor of conviction but too many GOP reps have their eyes on their caucuses
Report Hank Hill January 14, 2021 5:07 PM GMT
The irony is he cost them control of the Senate but as you say many GOP will be too scared.
Report A_T January 14, 2021 5:09 PM GMT
Yes this is a real opportunity to cut the Trump cancer out of the party - giving them a chance in 2024
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- January 14, 2021 5:11 PM GMT
I just wondered if there might be a threshold at 50/50 despite
the measure failing at that point anyway.

Theyve appointed somebody else for california.. Padilla?
Dunno when that kicks in, kicked in?

Trump on best behaviour at the mo, should keep the gops off
his back.... Fancy 50 each
Report Hank Hill January 14, 2021 5:13 PM GMT
No way will it be party lines this time-  Romney, Murkowski, perhaps Sasse and Collins
Report Hank Hill January 14, 2021 5:14 PM GMT
Oh and Toomey looks pretty likely
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- January 14, 2021 7:51 PM GMT
Had flu jab, told nurse I wasn't kvetching...
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- January 14, 2021 8:59 PM GMT
The DC attorney general's office has notified President Trump's son, Donald Trump Jr., that it would like to interview him as part of its investigation into misuse of his father's inaugural funds, a spokesperson with the office tells at CNN

Pardon?
Report Whisperingdeath January 14, 2021 9:03 PM GMT
Can you be pardoned for a crime you have not been convicted of?

Here's another doozy. All of the criminals Chump has released may now be able to give evidence against Chump under Oath in Court!

Maybe Chump should let the little fcekker do his porridge!
Report Hank Hill January 14, 2021 9:39 PM GMT
whispering - you seen this one yet?

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/kxd2on/this_genius_tells_his_wife_to_put_her_mask_back/

Only the brightest Laugh
Report Hank Hill January 14, 2021 9:45 PM GMT
And a brave gravy seal freely admitting to his crimes on camera Laugh

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/kx9vhi/this_man_gives_a_3_m...
Report A_T January 15, 2021 8:04 AM GMT
Trump is back in contact with Steve Bannon and ‘asking him how to overturn election’ Grin

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-steve-ba...
Report dave1357 January 15, 2021 10:01 AM GMT
^
those pardons don't sign themselves.
Report A_T January 15, 2021 10:15 AM GMT
maybe Biden should pardon Trump - this would be a huge stigma for Trump which he'd find hard to live down - it's argued that acepting a pardon is an implicit acceptance of guilt
Report bigpoppapump January 15, 2021 10:31 AM GMT
a pardon is an explicit acceptance of guilt (you cannot be pardoned if you didn't do it because you cannot be pardoned from an accusation).  Trump cannot pardon himself. Junior cannot be pardoned if he hasn't yet been found guilty of something. Trump cannot pardon anyone for a future conviction.  The insurrection, given Trump's (likely) central role, will throw up a lot of criminal convictions in my expectation. Be amazed if that wasn't the case.  They did lots of criming and haven't hidden it at all; presumably having not been stopped at any point in recent years from a lot of criminal activity they've just lost any sense of future consequence.  Trump's desperation to hang on to the Presidency isn't because he loves the job, is it? It's how he stays out of jail.
Report bigpoppapump January 15, 2021 10:32 AM GMT
and no, Biden shouldn't pardon Trump or any other criminals, not if he wants to unify the country.
Report A_T January 15, 2021 2:39 PM GMT
Don't mention Nixon! Grin

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-nixon-re...
Report Escapee January 15, 2021 6:05 PM GMT
2025 back in to 65-70,  I just sold 'em some more Grin

Also been selling 2024 @ 740 & 2022 @ 1000

Works out at 2% for 5 days, there is nothing short of an armed coup that can keep Trump in office now.

Even if he did produce 100% proof of fraud, with videos, signed admissions, etc. There is no constitutional way
he can be president on 22nd January.
Report Escapee January 15, 2021 6:18 PM GMT
Even If the Russian Bureau of Plausible Deniability (wikileaks), were going to help him out, they've left it to late to keep him in office.
Report dave1357 January 15, 2021 6:43 PM GMT
jacketless jim, loui gobmuck and the qanon women evacuating regularly.

Lawmakers who interacted with the pro-Trump protesters who rioted at the Capitol last week could face criminal charges and will almost certainly come under close scrutiny in the burgeoning federal investigation into the assault, former prosecutors said.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/14/lawmakers-capitol-attackers-legal-459519
Report k sera sera January 15, 2021 8:44 PM GMT
What the investigators also need to look into is how Trump has been canvassing for donations for his "Stop the Steal" campaign when his main motive was to steal the 70 % of the donations for himself.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- January 15, 2021 8:50 PM GMT
Seems as if he may have managed to trouser a few dollars
out of monets he has been paid to play golf at his own
golf courses, paid for by usa tax payers.

37.5 million of them has been mentioned,
Report A_T January 16, 2021 1:25 PM GMT
Trump should have pardoned Cohen Grin

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/534553-michael-cohen-interviewe...
Report therhino January 16, 2021 1:37 PM GMT
Apparently deciding over the weekend whether he will pardon Assange and Snowden.
Report Escapee January 16, 2021 1:49 PM GMT
Assange hasn't been convicted of any crime in US.
Report therhino January 16, 2021 1:57 PM GMT
Pardon/clemency... the common language being used is pardon.
Report A_T January 16, 2021 2:03 PM GMT
it's not clear that you need to be convicted or even charged to get a federal pardon
Report dave1357 January 16, 2021 2:37 PM GMT
only getting the assange pardon in before biden's AG offers him immunity if he provides all info about his dealings with the trump campaign.
Report A_T January 16, 2021 3:00 PM GMT
if Trump pardons Assange then JA won't be able to take the 5th if called to testify to a grand jury
Report Escapee January 16, 2021 3:12 PM GMT
"if he provides all info about his dealings with the trump campaign."

That has already been investigated and laid bare in the 950 page NSA report released last year.
(amongst other things, it contains the chain of phone calls leading to wikileaks  releasing of clinton emailgate
just 30 minutes after Trumps pu ssy grabbing tape broke).

One thing I learned from that report is that wikileaks is now a russian controlled "press agency"
Report dave1357 January 16, 2021 3:16 PM GMT
yes AT but he will never go to the usa to get in front of one. With a bit of luck though Roger Stone will be questioned in front of a grand jury and be jailed for perjury or criminal contempt when he lies or doesn't answer questions.
Report A_T January 16, 2021 3:25 PM GMT
yes AT but he will never go to the usa to get in front of one

good point - so a pardon from Trump will essentially be meaningless
Report Whisperingdeath January 16, 2021 3:28 PM GMT
Yes all the criminals from the swamp that Chump has freed must testify under oath as to what they knowLaugh

Should be fun

The Chump show is set to run and run!
Report dave1357 January 16, 2021 3:45 PM GMT
good point - so a pardon from Trump will essentially be meaningless

well no - his extradition is still live and as I said

only getting the assange pardon in before biden's AG offers him immunity if he provides all info about his dealings with the trump campaign

So trump's pardon stops extradition.
Report A_T January 16, 2021 3:56 PM GMT
but if Trump pardons him he is free to travel to the US without fear of prosecution
Report dave1357 January 16, 2021 4:37 PM GMT
Why would he do that?
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- January 16, 2021 4:40 PM GMT
It's quite hard to work out who wants Assange
pardoned unless you know who he was actually working
for.

Would be great to find out who he started off working for
and then what happened to get him to where he ended up

Maybe one day
Report A_T January 16, 2021 4:57 PM GMT
Why would he do that?

why wouldn't he? would be a place of great opportunity especially for someone with an ego his size

Trump has to be careful who he pardons. So far it's just been about annnoying liberals - which is something he enjoys doing. I doubt he'll parson Assange or Snowden - I'm not sure it's in his interests
Report A_T January 16, 2021 5:06 PM GMT
Georgia prosecutor seriously considering a criminal investigation into Trump's election interference

https://www.businessinsider.com/georgia-prosecutor-considering-trump-criminal-investigation-report-2021-1?r=US&IR=T
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- January 16, 2021 5:15 PM GMT
Would be like knowing about Lee Harvey oswald
.. He must have swapped sides a few times for
whatever reasons.
Report Escapee January 16, 2021 6:09 PM GMT

----you-have-to-laugh---
----you-have-to-laugh---16 Jan 21 17:40Joined: 06 Jul 10 | Topic/replies: 16,176 | Blogger: ----you-have-to-laugh---'s blog
It's quite hard to work out who wants Assange
pardoned unless you know who he was actually working
for.

Would be great to find out who he started off working for
and then what happened to get him to where he ended up

Maybe one day

The actual 'crime' he is charged with committing is typing "maybe I should try and guess the password" in a text
msg exchange with chelsea manning, in relation to an encrypted file she sent him, with the agreement that she give
him the password via a different medium than the file.

the prosecution case is that this is conspiracy to hack a computer under their post 9/11 law which also lists detonating
an atomic bomb in a city, and crashing a plane into a building in previous paragraphs.

as far as I know, this is the only evidence of a crime and Everything else he did after that is known as journalism, and not considered illegal.

I could be wrong.

Report Hank Hill January 16, 2021 6:26 PM GMT
Who thinks Trump might actually pardon someone that deserves it like Snowden rather than corrupt cronies in his circle? yeah, me neither.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- January 16, 2021 6:30 PM GMT
I think he might have been doing other stuff, illegal or not
would still love to know who was pulling his strings, and
if he has changed sides, and if so why.

Somebody will make a film, and it might be true, or a pile
of sh1te,... To keep us interested.
Report SontaranStratagem January 16, 2021 7:57 PM GMT
They ain't exactly intelligent these people are they

They've got the media telling the world where all these soldiers and national guard troops stationed, anyone with any type of combat intelligence will now know where NOT to attack ffs, its almost as if this is a set up Whoops

And whilst these bright sparks protect a few buildings in DC and other places around America... there's 90% of the USA not being protected...
Report SontaranStratagem January 16, 2021 7:59 PM GMT
Anyone with half a brain or even one brain cell will now know where not to act a billy big b0llocks

Someone still managed to get stopped today trying to enter DC loaded to the teeth... arrested of course

These intelligent services keep managing to foil these would be attackers yet they give their game away on national fooking television as well... CrazyCrazyCrazy
Report llama1 January 17, 2021 1:16 PM GMT
I am guessing that it is an article like this that is making people BACK the 2025 or later Trump Exit Date 2 Market at ridiculously low prices of 65 etc? 

https://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2021/01/inauguration-cancelled-trump-remains-in-office-abc-nbc-cbs-fox-cnn-msnbc-to-loose-licenses-3223234.html

The hope being that Trump will invoke that well known  Insurrection Act of 1807 (Section 10 U.S. Code 13 251-255)......
Report politicspunter January 17, 2021 1:19 PM GMT
Trump who?
Report rock piper January 17, 2021 5:34 PM GMT
Trump is up against  "a Satan-worshipping force composed of thirteen Satanist Bloodline families out of Italy, the Vatican, UK Monarchy, British M16, Chinese Communist Party, CIA, FBI, Department of Justice, Antifa, Black Lives Matter and certain Republican and Democratic Lawmakers." from the beforeitsnews link above. You assume the guys who write this stuff are having a right laugh, I thought it was a Waterfordwhispers type site TBH but some people believe it or else these sites wouldn't be up, nobody as the man said ever lost money by overestimating the stupidity of the American people.

I would love to see the top table with Prince Andrew sitting close to the pope with an Antifa hipster sat in between, Austin Powers ain't in it.
Report Hank Hill January 17, 2021 5:39 PM GMT
llama - they can't even spell lose in that link Laugh
Report Escapee January 17, 2021 5:55 PM GMT
I got some more matched at 65 on 2025+ today.

Roll on "reality" Tuesday
Report politicspunter January 17, 2021 5:59 PM GMT
40s being matched in another place today Shocked
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- January 17, 2021 6:01 PM GMT
I would love the inauguration to be delayed
and a proper plummy on trump price.

I might be getting the email about depositing too much...
Report politicspunter January 17, 2021 6:03 PM GMT
I got the email a couple of days ago, probably to do with laying Rottgen in that CDU election.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- January 17, 2021 6:07 PM GMT
Still awaiting mine...
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- January 17, 2021 6:41 PM GMT
Vice President-elect Kamala Harris will officially resign Monday from her US Senate seat, ending her four-year Senate career, according to a Harris aide

Clears that one up...
Report Hank Hill January 17, 2021 8:04 PM GMT
Can anyone explain to me why armed MAGA morons are turning up at State Capitols? They aren't changing what is happening on Wednesday, and what is funny is that a lot of these Capitols will be places that voted Trump anyway.
Report politicspunter January 17, 2021 8:07 PM GMT
Yep, I am not sure what firing a few random shots at folks in Wyoming or North Dakota is going to achieve.
Report Escapee January 17, 2021 8:30 PM GMT
there's a reddit sub called ParlerWatch, some jaw dropping stuff on there.

Gives a bit of an understanding of how and why the trumpazees have been whipped in to such
a state of frenzy. and a bit worrying about how this week may pan out.

Seen a couple of glossy, and quite expensive looking 5 minute films, that look like a cross between
a trailer for a big Hollywood game of thrones movie and big budget tele evangelist set up.

both portraying the steal, and Mr T as the god like saviour, and calling for 'you' to rise up and join
this crusade to save good from evil.

As someone pointed out, this forum is like a vicars tea party compared to some in americaSad
and there's more guns than people there.Cry
Report politicspunter January 17, 2021 8:34 PM GMT
The evangelists are something else. Why on earth they think a lying adulterer such as Trump has been defrauded of the election defeats me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yoffm4OIn-4
Report Hank Hill January 17, 2021 8:40 PM GMT
yeah, seen that Escapee - people on here have scoffed about online radicalization to extreme right/conspiracy theory arguing that's just for Islamic terrorists - nope, sadly it has happened on a grand scale - all to follow a con man Sad
Report politicspunter January 17, 2021 8:45 PM GMT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiXeK7mz1yk

Some real beauties on here.
Report Hank Hill January 17, 2021 9:08 PM GMT
yep, some real pieces of shi t on there pp Sad have you seen this? https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/kv2hlu/in_the_name_of_jesus/

Kenneth Copeland from your clip
Report A_T January 17, 2021 9:11 PM GMT
he only had to shout build the wall and he got all these types eating out of his hand
Report politicspunter January 17, 2021 9:15 PM GMT
... and paying him to do so.
Report politicspunter January 17, 2021 9:20 PM GMT
Is Kenneth Copeland the one that has predicted the end of the world at least three times? ( he got it wrong btw)
Report Hank Hill January 17, 2021 9:25 PM GMT
It makes me sick these nutjobs wield so much power and influence. Time to stop the joke that they should be tax exempt.
Report politicspunter January 17, 2021 9:29 PM GMT
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Copeland received attention for his comments and actions in response to the outbreak. On March 11, 2020, Copeland claimed to heal viewers of his TV show of the disease, asking them to touch the television set as he prayed for them.

In a broadcast, Copeland called it a weak strain of the flu and that fear of it was sin and putting faith in the devil. He also said that he did not agree with pastors who cancelled their services due to the coronavirus, saying "I want you in my church. If we have to pass out thermometers. If we find one with a fever, let's get him healed right there. What if you do get it? Big deal!"

Copeland repeatedly said during the pandemic that it had ended or would soon end. He said that God told him that it would soon be over as Christians' prayers have overwhelmed it, and that the pandemic was brought to America by "displays of hate" towards President Donald Trump by critics, which had interfered with "divine protection". On March 29, 2020, in a televised sermon, Copeland "executed judgement" on COVID-19. He claimed that it was "finished" and "over" and that the US was now "healed and well again". In another sermon shortly thereafter, Copeland claimed to destroy the virus with the "wind of God", saying "I blow the wind of God on you. You are destroyed forever, and you'll never be back. Thank you, God. Let it happen. Cause it to happen."

As many lost their jobs in the economic crisis that the outbreak caused, Copeland told followers to continue paying him tithes even if they lost their jobs.

From August 3-8, 2020, the Kenneth Copeland Ministries hosted the Southwest Believers' Conference at the Fort Worth Convention Center in Fort Worth, TX despite restrictions on social gatherings to limit the spread of the pandemic. Local leaders criticized the event, attended by hundreds of people, but were unable to enforce public health restrictions because religious gatherings were exempt under Governor Greg Abbott's executive orders.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- January 18, 2021 1:09 PM GMT
A giant blimp depicting Donald Trump as a diaper-clad baby, which followed the outgoing US President on his visits to London and symbolized international opposition to his administration, has secured its place in history after being acquired by a British museum.

The 20-foot-tall "Trump Baby" blimp was created ahead of the President's first visit to the UK, when hundreds of thousands of Britons poured onto the country's streets to protest his presence in the country.

The balloon has followed Trump on several of his international trips.

It will now be displayed in the Museum of London alongside other remnants of public protests in the British capital, the institution announced on the eve of Trump's departure from the Oval Office.

"We hope the baby's place in the museum will stand as a reminder of when London stood against Trump -- but will prompt those who see it to examine how they can continue the fight against the politics of hate," the team behind the blimp said.
Report Escapee January 18, 2021 4:44 PM GMT
Just went out for a couple of Hours and Trump Exit 2021 has come in to 0--1.01 whilst I was away.

What happened? Did Biden win the election or something? Crazy

roll on Reality Wednesday
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- January 18, 2021 4:47 PM GMT
Topped up just in timeCool

You can still get very nearly 1.01 by laying 2025, and 2024
Report A_T January 18, 2021 5:43 PM GMT
https://www.rt.com/russia/512873-trump-supporters-russian-passports/

wonder if Timber's got his yet
Report politicspunter January 18, 2021 5:46 PM GMT
Timber probably tunnelling under the Capitol with his gunpowder as we speak.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- January 18, 2021 5:50 PM GMT
Dems should have a national holiday in September to commemorate
the failure of trumps coup attempt, concentrate minds once a year
and quadrennially just before elections
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- January 18, 2021 11:18 PM GMT
The former Florida data analyst who has accused state officials of covering up the extent of the pandemic has turned herself in, days after a warrant was issued for her arrest, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) said.

Rebekah Jones has been charged with one count of offenses against users of computers, computer systems, computer networks and electronic devices, the FDLE said. She surrendered Sunday to the Leon County Detention Facility.

Jones walked out of the jail Monday afternoon after posting bail. Wearing a mask, she told reporters outside the jail she had just tested positive for Covid-19.

Jones didn't make any other comments as she walked alongside her attorney to a vehicle.

In a series of tweets Saturday, Jones announced her intention to turn herself in to authorities.

"To protect my family from continued police violence, and to show that I'm ready to fight whatever they throw at me, I'm turning myself into police in Florida Sunday night," Jones tweeted.

"The Governor will not win his war on science and free speech. He will not silence those who speak out."

Jones was fired from the Florida Department of Health in May and has repeatedly criticized Gov. Ron DeSantis' handling of the Covid-19 crisis.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- January 18, 2021 11:20 PM GMT
The FDLE has said it is investigating whether Jones accessed a state messaging system without authorization to call for state officials to speak out about Covid-19 deaths.

"It's time to speak up before another 17,000 people are dead," said a message sent on November 10, according to the affidavit. "You know this is wrong. You don't have to be part of this. Be a hero. Speak out before it's too late."

Officials traced that message to an IP address linked to Jones' house, according to a search-warrant affidavit.

On December 7, Jones' home was raided. Jones has filed a lawsuit, alleging FDLE officials violated her First Amendment rights, deprived her of due process and unlawfully seized her computers, cell phone and storage media during a search of her home.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- January 18, 2021 11:21 PM GMT
Despite multiple surges of Covid-19 in the state, DeSantis has refused to allow municipalities enforce their own mask mandates or stricter social distancing laws. That limitation of local control has been criticized by mayors from both parties.

An investigation by the South Florida Sun-Sentinel found that DeSantis' administration worked to minimize bad news about the pandemic and spread misinformation.

Some health department spokespeople were told in September not to issue statements until after the November election, and officials withheld crucial data about the spread of the virus, the newspaper reported.

Jones, who helped build the state's coronavirus dashboard, has become one of the governor's harshest critics, publicly alleging that DeSantis was to blame for the mounting death toll.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- January 18, 2021 11:26 PM GMT
Parler is back online now by routing 100% of its user traffic through servers located within the Russian Federation.

Raise your hand if you understand the very significant impact this has on the ability to surveil and target insurrectionists who organize on Parler.

Chris vickery, twitter
Report Escapee January 18, 2021 11:31 PM GMT
An investigation by the South Florida Sun-Sentinel found that DeSantis' administration worked to minimize bad news about the pandemic and spread misinformation.

The sun doesn't know how to spell "lied" Crazy
Report Escapee January 18, 2021 11:34 PM GMT
neither do iLaugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com