Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
InsiderTrader
29 Feb 20 10:47
| Topic/replies: 14,569 | Blogger: InsiderTrader's blog
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-51687287

The top civil servant in the Home Office has resigned and said he intends to sue the government for constructive dismissal.

Sir Philip Rutnam said there had been a "vicious and orchestrated" campaign against him.

It comes after reports of tensions between him and Home Secretary Priti Patel, including claims she mistreated officials - which she has denied.

BBC political editor Laura Kuenssberg said such a move was "highly unusual".

Sir Philip, who has had a career spanning 33 years, said he believed his experience was "extreme" but part of a "wider pattern" in government.

He said he received allegations that Ms Patel's conduct towards employees included "shouting and swearing" and "belittling people".

It comes days after the home secretary and Sir Philip released a joint statement saying they were "deeply concerned" by various "false allegations" made about Ms Patel.
Pause Switch to Standard View Home Office boss quits over 'campaign...
Show More
Report InsiderTrader February 29, 2020 8:24 PM GMT
thegiggilo
29 Feb 20 20:18
| Topic/replies: 13,697 | Blogger: thegiggilo's blog

It's 1.01 she has sh@gged him,shared their racist pillow talk views

^

Is that the level of debate you have left in you? Calling the daughter of Uganda Asian immigrants a racist? Very poor.
Report moisok February 29, 2020 8:25 PM GMT
unions and old school tie combining to get patel expunged before she can get more old wood turfed out
Report moisok February 29, 2020 8:27 PM GMT
admit you just don 't  like the idea and backing up the old school tie network and its raycyst attitudes which have been proven

you lot would be attack dogs if any one had tried to do this to abbot if she had ever got there
Report InsiderTrader February 29, 2020 8:31 PM GMT
Evidence that Priti went over to Israel on 13 seperate ocassions to do what you claimed please 'thegiggilo'?
Report flushgordon1 February 29, 2020 8:34 PM GMT
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CzSjp5A-Bzc
Report edy February 29, 2020 8:55 PM GMT
InsiderTrader • February 29, 2020 8:20 PM GMT
politicspunter
29 Feb 20 20:05
| Topic/replies: 10,990 | Blogger: politicspunter's blog
iain watson

@iainjwatson
The @FDAGenSec tells @BBCPM that Sir Philip has garnered 45-50 allegations of briefing against him in the past few days and the union will be supporting his legal action https://twitter.com/iainjwatson/status/1233719843326742533 …

^

Have a look at the replies to the actual post on Twitter and you will see what people think about this.

https://twitter.com/FDAGenSec/status/1233697091651764226

It is interesting that the usual suspects are going against the Home Sec on this on the Betfair forum. In the real world you are in minority supporting an unelected official over the democratically elected Priti Patel.

Thus spoke Zarathustra, sorry IT, based on his personalised twitter feed.
Report thegiggilo February 29, 2020 8:59 PM GMT
https://twitter.com/docrussjackson/status/1230054586586730497

Prittis history so far..
Report moisok February 29, 2020 9:07 PM GMT
raysist and sexist queuing up to have a pop  defending the raycyst sexist civil service

you couldn't make it up
Report dave1357 February 29, 2020 9:13 PM GMT
@IT She has no management experience, messed up badly last time she was given ministerial responsibility and pushed a senior civil servant to the extent apparently that he is willing to eschew a settlement and take he behaviour to court.  It isn't a matter of taking sides, it's a matter of an incompetent manager.

You love to comment on betting markets - what do you thing will happen if this goes to court/tribunal?  Unfortunately it won't as the govt will offer so much money it will be impossible for him to refuse due to legal constraints.
Report dave1357 February 29, 2020 9:16 PM GMT
moistsick - do you think you're Oscar Wilde?  Just in case you do, you are in fact a complete bore polluting every thread with your drivel.
Report thegiggilo February 29, 2020 9:23 PM GMT
Thats why he gets blocked..
Report InsiderTrader February 29, 2020 9:24 PM GMT
dave1357
29 Feb 20 21:13
| Topic/replies: 11,969 | Blogger: dave1357's blog
@IT She has no management experience, messed up badly last time she was given ministerial responsibility and pushed a senior civil servant to the extent apparently that he is willing to eschew a settlement and take he behaviour to court.  It isn't a matter of taking sides, it's a matter of an incompetent manager.

^

What 'management experience' do most politicians have?

Cameron had none. Nor did May. Nor did Corbyn. Nor did Mandela. Nor did Abbot. Nor did Lammy.

Apart from Trump you would struggle to find any.
Report politicspunter February 29, 2020 9:27 PM GMT

Feb 29, 2020 -- 3:16PM, dave1357 wrote:

moistsick - do you think you're Oscar Wilde?

Report moisok February 29, 2020 9:27 PM GMT
you simply do not like being challenged

it is the way of a progressive

you cannot survive questions about your agenda or narrative

you just want people to shut up and not comment at all

does this sound familiar

the conduct and policy of progressives following the tactics of nazis
Report flushgordon1 February 29, 2020 9:27 PM GMT
Polly you are wetter than Worcester,traditional Conservative my arse..
Report moisok February 29, 2020 9:28 PM GMT
personal abuse is their favourite  ie  nazi or raycyst  labelling when they are both raycyst and sexist themselves

check out the patel thread etc
Report Foinavon February 29, 2020 9:40 PM GMT
I don't see you as left wing PP nor do I see you as a tory, more centre ground.
Report moisok February 29, 2020 9:41 PM GMT
punter supporting the raycyst sexist old boy network  who would ever think it ho ho
Report InsiderTrader February 29, 2020 9:44 PM GMT
PP is calling people racist for defending the child of Ugandan Asians over a white private school kid who went to Cambridge and then Harvard.

This guy has completely inverted reality because of his dislike of Boris.
Report moisok February 29, 2020 9:47 PM GMT
if it was the reverse he would be attacking the civil service
imagine if it had been abbot

they hypocrisy of these type of progressives stinks
Report politicspunter February 29, 2020 9:49 PM GMT

Feb 29, 2020 -- 3:40PM, Foinavon wrote:

I don't see you as left wing PP nor do I see you as a tory, more centre ground.

I guess I am in the traditional Ken Clarke, Rory Stewart tory party, one that is sadly disappearing.

Report Foinavon February 29, 2020 9:55 PM GMT
Yes Europhilic centrists, you could include Blair, Brown and many civil service types, Sir Olly for example.
Report InsiderTrader February 29, 2020 9:56 PM GMT
pp voted for Brexit so hardly lines up with Clark or Stewart.
Report politicspunter February 29, 2020 9:56 PM GMT

Feb 29, 2020 -- 3:55PM, Foinavon wrote:

Yes Europhilic centrists, you could include Blair, Brown and many civil service types, Sir Olly for example.

Brexit wasn't a big interest for me. I voted leave.

Report Foinavon February 29, 2020 9:58 PM GMT
You surprise me there but it's something we agree on.
Report politicspunter February 29, 2020 9:59 PM GMT
Maybe I should say the betting part interested me!
Report pa lapsy February 29, 2020 10:01 PM GMT
Just supposing PP is a pure bitch to work under,( i don't know but have my own thoughts) and she was making yer man the civil servants life a misery at work,did what was alledged,would you stick up for her?

I think jollyswagman is right,let it all come out, it could be very interesting.
Report moisok February 29, 2020 10:04 PM GMT
if you don't do what the boss tells you they want this or that done, how long will you last if you refuse to action said orders

In any company or organisation.   Or simply resign?  He burnt his bridges there and proves it was a political civil service move with the unions backing him too

do you see - it is liberal thinking or even labour tactics in action

discredit the messenger (patel)
Report InsiderTrader February 29, 2020 10:06 PM GMT
pa lapsy
29 Feb 20 22:01
| Topic/replies: 12,580 | Blogger: pa lapsy's blog
Just supposing PP is a pure bitch to work under,( i don't know but have my own thoughts) and she was making yer man the civil servants life a misery at work,did what was alledged,would you stick up for her?

I think jollyswagman is right,let it all come out, it could be very interesting.

^

Absolutely.

But currently there is no evidence of that.

She worked in other jobs with no problems whereas the Home Office has been accused of having issues well before she arrived. It needs a shake up with a new team who are working for the right goals.
Report pa lapsy February 29, 2020 10:07 PM GMT
Ok Moisok "discredit the messenger" so the boss Boris is ultimately to be held to account so?
Report moisok February 29, 2020 10:11 PM GMT
the civil service does not like ANY  change

therefore they must throw mud at any changes

what would you do if it was your job

defend your position

they don't want an uppity type coming along especially an asian and a woman

the civil service response is simply raycyst and sexist

and they have Labour's backing of this

wonder what it would be if abbot had ever made it and wanted change
Report dave1357 February 29, 2020 10:12 PM GMT
She worked in other jobs with no problems

oh my sides! - She was sacked last time she was a minister.  Not only did she have unauthorised meetings but she lied about them.
Report dave1357 February 29, 2020 10:17 PM GMT
On both sides of the atlantic incompetent politicians seem to think that purging is the way to cover up their failures and illegal behaviour.
Report InsiderTrader February 29, 2020 10:17 PM GMT
dave, sorry which civil servants had an issue with Priti before? Name them. The reality is the home office needs a shake up falling Windrush etc. Amber Rudd was let down but them and no one took responsibility. Time to drain the swamp and get in people of the right mindset to get the job done.
Report InsiderTrader February 29, 2020 10:18 PM GMT
So Dave you think it was the Civil Servants or Amber Rudd that messed up over Windrush at the Home Office?
Report moisok February 29, 2020 10:21 PM GMT
dave doesn't know and not of these so called progressives want to admit to anything if it has anything with their other progressive politicos

they are deeply set in their politico agenda seething and bruised at their election losses
Report dave1357 February 29, 2020 10:21 PM GMT
So now you are claiming that this man was incompetent?  Where is your evidence?  And your "drain the swamp" comment is particularly ironic when it comes from a man who lines his pocket daily from government coffers and won't realease his financial statements.
Report moisok February 29, 2020 10:22 PM GMT
desperately clinging on when the great project we had lined up under mummysmentum collapsed
Report InsiderTrader February 29, 2020 10:29 PM GMT
dave1357
29 Feb 20 22:21
| Topic/replies: 11,972 | Blogger: dave1357's blog
So now you are claiming that this man was incompetent? Where is your evidence?

^
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2012/oct/11/transport-west-coast-mainline

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/sir-philip-rutnams-trail-of-disasters-not-a-pretty-picture-r37m830pf
Report moisok February 29, 2020 10:30 PM GMT
you were not supposed to find that^
Report moisok February 29, 2020 10:34 PM GMT
the civil service has been found to  institutional raycyst - I would have thought dave would be on to this like a ton of bricks  yet we see him trying to obfuscate the position and by default defending it

surely you can see that an asian woman is anathema to the old school tie network

especially one who starts to take charge and make demands that the corrupt system hates
they even colluded for four years to stop brexit as well

and now they tried to stop change but are now learning not to cross her
Report dave1357 February 29, 2020 10:38 PM GMT
Sorry IT it is impossible to have this convo with moistsick interjecting his drivel.

I don't see any evidence that rutman was responsible for the rail **** up in the Guardian Article and the times is paywalled.
Report moisok February 29, 2020 10:42 PM GMT
can't put up with anyone taking another position then dave

you are truly stuck in your agenda

you just want to refuse to see that the guy was another politico appointment who represents your view of the world

and has faile
like the politicos you support
Report PorcupineorPineapple February 29, 2020 10:44 PM GMT
Some very serious allegations.

But at this time they're only allegations.

Needs to be a full public enquiry to either fully exonerate the Home Sec if she is indeed innocent and not just "reach a deal" which would leave a significant stain on her character.
Report moisok February 29, 2020 10:44 PM GMT
This article is more than 7 years old
Top civil servant apologises to Justine Greening over west coast rail debacle
This article is more than 7 years old
Assessment failures were 'clearly responsibility of officials and not ministers', Philip Rutnam tells former transport secretary
Report moisok February 29, 2020 10:46 PM GMT
Home Office civil servant at heart of Priti Patel 'bullying' claims 'obstructed and undermined successive home secretaries - but kept his £190,000-a -year job despite being "nowhere to be seen" during the Windrush scandal'
Report moisok February 29, 2020 10:47 PM GMT
Allies of Ms Patel told The Telegraph that the Home Secretary had tried to remove Sir Philip because they are 'just not the right fit'.

They claimed he had tried to block appointments and undermine Ms Patel in Cabinet, 'obstructing' the moves she wanted to make.

The newspaper said that Ms Patel and Sir Philip had initially fallen out last September after the latter allegedly tried to stand in the way of an announcement that more police would be allowed to carry tasers.
Report moisok February 29, 2020 10:49 PM GMT
POLITICS
Amber Rudd resignation ‘sparked by civil servants’ failings’
Anna Behrmann
Monday July 16 2018, 12.01am, The Times
The former home secretary was not told of targets to remove illegal immigrants
The former home secretary was not told of targets to remove illegal immigrants
NIKLAS HALLE'N/AFP/GETTY IMAGES
Amber Rudd was let down by her most senior civil servants who failed to tell her about targets to remove illegal immigrants and were subsequently moved from their posts, it was reported last night.

An internal Whitehall inquiry into Ms Rudd’s resignation as home secretary in April has criticised two of her most senior officials, Hugh Ind and Patsy Wilkinson.

The report, which The Daily Telegraph said had been shown to members of the home affairs select committee, concluded that Ms Rudd “was not as supported as she should have been”.
Report moisok February 29, 2020 10:52 PM GMT
and there is the well documented MI5 hiding of info from patel
Report moisok February 29, 2020 11:21 PM GMT
this is clearly a union and mummysmentum agenda being carried out now
Report PorcupineorPineapple February 29, 2020 11:25 PM GMT
the notorious ultra left-wing civil service there
Report PorcupineorPineapple February 29, 2020 11:25 PM GMT
your regular reminder that moysey remains the stupidest person with a BF account
Report salmon spray March 1, 2020 9:37 AM GMT
Not to mention the UKIP infiltrator of the Labour Party.
Report 1st time poster March 1, 2020 11:02 AM GMT
dan hodges in mail like inside trader going down racist/mysoginist line,right wing Brexit loons as usual really not thinking this one through,as will happen and she,s forced to resign[this wont go to tribunal.dirty washing etc], when doris lets her go right wing loons just enforcing everyone,s views,now including their own[hodges,inside trader etc ] that doris isa racist and mysogonist
Report InsiderTrader March 1, 2020 12:56 PM GMT
Boris, Priti, Gove etc made Brexit happen.

The establishment have fought tooth and nail to stop Brexit.

This is the heart of the issue.

But beyond that you have a Home Office that already get rid of Amber Rudd through their errors and now going after Priti.

These people are not elected and it is only right that the new ministers can pick their own teams. If the civil servants are not up to the job (or worse try and obstruct policy) they should be switched to people that can do the job.
Report politicspunter March 1, 2020 1:02 PM GMT
How long do folks think Patel can last? She is surely a goner, only a question of time.
Report politicspunter March 1, 2020 1:06 PM GMT
Apparently there was a formal complaint made against her by a previous member of staff. From the bbc...

The BBC's home affairs correspondent Danny Shaw has also learnt that a formal complaint about Ms Patel's conduct was made when she was employment minister at the Department for Work and Pensions. The substance of it is not known, nor whether it was substantiated or followed up.
Report salmon spray March 1, 2020 1:09 PM GMT
Serial abuser.
Report politicspunter March 1, 2020 1:14 PM GMT
From the bbc...

The complaint is believed to have been made by a member of her private office - a team of six to eight civil servants which works closely with an individual minister.
Report 1st time poster March 1, 2020 1:23 PM GMT
insider doesn't even listen to his master,s , BREXCIT IS FINISHED ,DONE, DORIS TOLD US,yet insider stil wont lift the trophy takes every story back to Brexit,you told us it was done,over,finished,kaput, LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh,
brexit done,80 seat majority and possible 2 resignations from 2 of the biggest offices of state in 2 months LaughLaugh,
future is safe in our hands, taking centre stage tomorrow is mizz tea pot
Report politicspunter March 1, 2020 1:32 PM GMT
Ladbrokes have Patel at 2.5 in their next cabinet member to leave market. That looks generous. There has just been a reshuffle, who else could be in the shake up to beat Patel out the door?
Report thegiggilo March 1, 2020 1:53 PM GMT
Think i'm going to die from eating popcorn this year..
Report politicspunter March 1, 2020 1:53 PM GMT
Regarding the previous complaint about Patel...

The complaint is believed to have been made by a member of her private office - a team of six to eight civil servants which works closely with an individual minister.

A spokesman for Ms Patel said she was "not aware" of the complaint and the government, while it did not deny the claim, said it would not comment on personnel issues.

I find that quite ludicrous expecting folks to believe Patel had no knowledge of a previous formal complaint made against her.
Report moisok March 1, 2020 2:58 PM GMT
the bloke wouldn't do as he is told and even didn't turn up to the meeting

tells you all you need to know and clearly one of the brexit blockers

punter clearly doesn't understand   it is all to do with the fact that an asian woman is challenging the old school tie network and they don't like it

can't understand anyone being so stupid to support this cult stuffed with misogyny and raycysm  within the civil service

the system has been proven to be institutionally raycyst

but punter does for political purposes
Report treetop March 1, 2020 3:39 PM GMT
Worst type of mandarin that failed to do the day job effectively but got promoted out of harms way too often.
Report jollyswagman March 1, 2020 4:27 PM GMT
1tp i know you think she's toast but these arent normal times, attacking the fabric of society (the bbc, the independence of the judiciary, the civil service) is part of the new playbook. this will play into a narrative that the lunatics/true believers will approve of. hence i am not so sure (i hope i am wrong as i think her secret meetings with the israelis leave her open to blackmail and show her to have terrible judgement so should exclude her from holding public office).

trader, patel voted against leaving the eu on three occasions, she certainly didnt make brexit happen. the claim that the establishment fought tooth and nail to stop brexit is complete nonsense, the failure of the tories to plan and their extended internal fighting about how we should leave are what stopped brexit happening. meaningless rhetoric and empty slogans dont make a policy.
Report InsiderTrader March 1, 2020 4:59 PM GMT
jollyswagman
01 Mar 20 16:27
| Topic/replies: 8,084 | Blogger: jollyswagman's blog
1tp i know you think she's toast but these arent normal times, attacking the fabric of society (the bbc, the independence of the judiciary, the civil service) is part of the new playbook. this will play into a narrative that the lunatics/true believers will approve of. hence i am not so sure (i hope i am wrong as i think her secret meetings with the israelis leave her open to blackmail and show her to have terrible judgement so should exclude her from holding public office).

trader, patel voted against leaving the eu on three occasions, she certainly didnt make brexit happen. the claim that the establishment fought tooth and nail to stop brexit is complete nonsense, the failure of the tories to plan and their extended internal fighting about how we should leave are what stopped brexit happening. meaningless rhetoric and empty slogans dont make a policy.

^

Please not this nonsense again.

Priti voted against Mrs May's withdrawl agreement and the Chequers plan that would have kept us aligned to EU rules for goods forever with no say. It was worse than not leaving at all.
Report jollyswagman March 1, 2020 5:05 PM GMT
it isnt nonsense its a fact.

a couple of days ago you said bozo was right to vote for the original withdrawal agreement third time around or we may not have left at all, now you say it was worse than not leaving at all. your ability to hold so many contradictory positions is somewhat amusing.
Report InsiderTrader March 1, 2020 5:26 PM GMT
Good point jolly.

There is no doubt May convinced Boris and Jacob that not voting for her deal at the third attempt could have resulted in no Brexit. Maybe they were privately told by her at that meeting she would stand down if she got her deal through. We just do not know. But if that was the deal offered by May to Boris I can see why he voted for it knowing the future relationship could be changed if the right person followed her.

Either way we now are in the best situation possible with the right people in power with a big majority to go into bat for the UK.
Report moisok March 1, 2020 5:56 PM GMT
it now turns out that journos on the guardian are turning raycyst  it appears the left is anti asian and anti woman

if this was abbot in that place they would be all over this but as it is a conservative she is fair game for all tje  raycyst sexist
nasty rubbish they can dig up

disgusting

as a member of the party I am disgusted how they have picked up on this and used it in the way they have
Report 1st time poster March 1, 2020 6:10 PM GMT
MORE EVIDENCE that brexiteers like moisk are thick as fooooking mince

no one is stupid enough to believe a top civil servant with 35 years experience of dodging and weaving,is barmy enough to arrange a live press conference on a Saturday morning in which he explicitly accusses patel of been unwilling to meet him to talk things through if its on the record he turned such a meeting down,only the mail,torygraph, quoting friends of patel  mentioned such a meeting
if you believe this bloke is stupid enough to go through all this ,walk into a unfair dismissal case and sit there and within a minute patels team produce evidence of him refusing to attend meeting,your foooking barking ,rightly or wrongly this has been planned,well though through with witnesses,statements and evidence
Report cryoftruth March 1, 2020 6:14 PM GMT
MORE EVIDENCE that brexiteers like moisk are thick as fooooking mince

Not sure this level of abuse is helpful to the forum really and certainly very unfair....

to mince that is.
Report moisok March 1, 2020 7:21 PM GMT
when the progressives lose the argument or when they are challenged and embarrassed they resort to personal insults

it is their way and so obvious

ps

YOU LOST
Report flushgordon1 March 1, 2020 7:40 PM GMT
Pritti is going nowhere the swamp is being drained.
Report 1st time poster March 1, 2020 7:45 PM GMT
frictionless trade
deal better than the one we have now
easiest trade deal in history
no border in the irish sea
die in a ditch
leave in april,leave in oct
no deal is better than a bad deal,

pritti going nowhere , that's backbenches by 4 tomorrow then, LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report politicspunter March 2, 2020 6:39 PM GMT
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51705069

Previous employee of Patel given hush money after attempting to kill herself because of bullying.
Report thegiggilo March 2, 2020 6:45 PM GMT
Another heartwarming story about the tories,vermin.
Report Angoose March 2, 2020 6:53 PM GMT
But if she admits that these episodes only occur when she is off her face on coke and she is now receiving help to kick her habit from Gove and Johnson, then surely we can put this all behind us and concentrate on “getting an Australian style EU trade deal done”.
Report politicspunter March 2, 2020 6:59 PM GMT
Patel has no recollection of any previous complaint against her....
Report Angoose March 2, 2020 7:07 PM GMT
Of course not ........
Report InsiderTrader March 2, 2020 7:26 PM GMT
From PP's link:

The staff member's grievance letter alleges she had previously attempted to kill herself after reporting similar allegations of workplace bullying concerning another individual in 2014, before Ms Patel was a minister.

The staff member also alleges she was told the decision to dismiss her a year later was not made on performance grounds but because Ms Patel did not "like [her] face", according to comments attributed to her line manager and a colleague.

On that day in October 2015, Ms Patel had shouted at the woman in her private office and told her to "get lost" and "get out of her face", the correspondence alleges.

Ms Patel is described as having acted "without warning" and with an "unprovoked level of aggression", in the woman's formal grievance complaint.

Shortly after, the staff member allegedly took an overdose of prescription medication in the office and lay with her head on the desk for some time.

^

What is going on in these civil service for someone to be trying to kill herself several times.

What help was she given after the first attempt? Time off and reassesed before being allowed back to work? Monitoring?
Report politicspunter March 2, 2020 7:47 PM GMT
Why would someone who has a history of lying to the Prime Minister, doing underhand deals with Israel unknown to the government, bullying employees so much they attempt to take their own life...to then be promoted to the Home Office to continue where she left off?
Report moisok March 2, 2020 7:52 PM GMT
you all keep up the support of the sexist/raycyst attack from the civil service on an asian woman trying to do her joby

you lot should be ashamed
Report flushgordon1 March 2, 2020 7:53 PM GMT
Racist!!!!!!!!
Report Angoose March 2, 2020 7:54 PM GMT
Interesting discussion on one of the paper reviews just the other night regarding Patel.
Speculating that she has been brought in as a disposable wrecking ball.
Report sofiakenny March 2, 2020 7:55 PM GMT
Mahooosive arris.
Report flushgordon1 March 2, 2020 7:57 PM GMT
Soapy gropes mahoosive arses .
Report moisok March 2, 2020 7:57 PM GMT
the bloke was a proven incompetent  at least 4 incidents involving him
Report Angoose March 2, 2020 8:00 PM GMT
The wrecking ball theory fits with the Cummings philosophy.
“On you go Priti, shake them up down there, they need a good clear out and you are just the person to do it”.
Report 1st time poster March 2, 2020 8:00 PM GMT
THIS story will play out but for 380 tory mp,s to call a minister[ who resigned becuse her behaviour and standards in her own words wernt good enough] a superb minister is plainly ridiculous, usual suspects up today pattison,lewis,lowthorne,etc,etc how many stood up and called her a superb minister the day she resigned, laughable and the reason the public despise mp,s
Report moisok March 2, 2020 8:01 PM GMT
he had to resign  - not doing his job and not doing as he was told

how long would you last in your job if refusing to do it
Report politicspunter March 2, 2020 8:03 PM GMT

Mar 2, 2020 -- 2:00PM, 1st time poster wrote:

THIS story will play out but for 380 tory mp,s to call a minister[ who resigned becuse her behaviour and standards in her own words wernt good enough] a superb minister is plainly ridiculous, usual suspects up today pattison,lewis,lowthorne,etc,etc how many stood up and called her a superb minister the day she resigned, laughable and the reason the public despise mp,s

Well at least she wont need any practice at writing resignation letters.

Report moisok March 2, 2020 8:16 PM GMT
but the raycyst propaganda will continue with the mirror and guardian involved as well
Report InsiderTrader March 2, 2020 8:16 PM GMT
politicspunter
02 Mar 20 19:47
| Topic/replies: 11,012 | Blogger: politicspunter's blog
Why would someone who has a history of lying to the Prime Minister, doing underhand deals with Israel unknown to the government, bullying employees so much they attempt to take their own life...to then be promoted to the Home Office to continue where she left off?

^

We do not know the details but to be fair the employee also appears (according to politicspunter's article) to have a history of trying to take her own life before Priti was working there. Clearly needs help. A little bit of balance from is required here. I know politicspunter does not like Boris (due to losing betting reasons?) but it is clouding his judgement.
Report moisok March 2, 2020 8:19 PM GMT
minister tries to get something done to change - incompetent civil servant resists and resigns in a big sulk

let's get this straight shall we - then leads a media campaign against said minister which is deeply disturbing
considering its sexist and raycyst base
Report politicspunter March 2, 2020 8:52 PM GMT
At the despatch box, in the house...

Earlier, Cabinet Office minister Michael Gove told MPs Ms Patel "absolutely rejects these allegations".

It cant be clearer yet the bbc have uncovered the truth. She will have to resign.
Report moisok March 2, 2020 8:55 PM GMT
no she won't  - all you raycysts need to look at yourselves
Report InsiderTrader March 2, 2020 9:03 PM GMT
politicspunter willfully ignores the facts just because he cannot stand what the Boris victory did to him personally.
Report flushgordon1 March 2, 2020 9:05 PM GMT
He's an traditional racist,
Report 1st time poster March 2, 2020 9:22 PM GMT
patel failing one of life,s oldest tests, BE NICE TO PEOPLE ON THE WAY UP , BECAUSE SURE AS HELL YOU,LL NEED THEM ON THE WAY DOWN,

notice the self preservation tory machine couldn't get mrs may to stand up and say what a superb minister she is Laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com