Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
1st time poster
29 Sep 19 18:58
| Topic/replies: 49,456 | Blogger: 1st time poster's blog
thigh in 1999 but admit he rattled the arris of a model ,lap dancer before shoving 1000,s of pounds of taxpayers money in her arse pocket LaughLaugh
Pause Switch to Standard View downing street deny johnson put his...
Show More
Report flushgordon1 September 29, 2019 7:01 PM BST
She worz gaggin for it.
Report thegiggilo September 29, 2019 7:03 PM BST
Yeah but Corbyns got a runner bean out of place on his allotment,the BBC/SKY  are there now got him banged to rights,tha's enough proof for me..
Report flushgordon1 September 29, 2019 7:06 PM BST
If he keeps his flys zipped his runner bean will be ok.
It's the antisemitism,hamas and ira supporting that gets on my tits.
Report 1st time poster September 29, 2019 7:07 PM BST
latest no 10 denials

kate maltby
andy Coulson

sleep well Johnson,

as Johnson and no 10 deny the journo thigh story in 1999 ,we must believe the acuri story is true
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- September 29, 2019 7:07 PM BST
some folk dont care that bj is a sex pest

they really dont.

Cry
Report moisok September 29, 2019 7:08 PM BST
why  - has he groped you?
Report Angoose September 29, 2019 7:09 PM BST
I wonder if Carrie recognized the Johnson mating methodology Grin
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- September 29, 2019 7:09 PM BST
the pole dancer may have been up for it

but the two journos are victims of sexual assault if allegations are true

huge difference
Report 1st time poster September 29, 2019 7:10 PM BST
up the creek without a pole
Report moisok September 29, 2019 7:13 PM BST
excellent timing

just waiting for the ultimate accusation

soon be rid of him and have some of jemma's lot in charge  - try out the uxbridge candidate to oppose johnson

I present to you your future  ta dah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Report thegiggilo September 29, 2019 7:17 PM BST
The tories always get away with it,we know what their perverse practises are like, eliteists can do what they like nothing changes..
Report moisok September 29, 2019 7:21 PM BST
well, he never touched me
Report 1st time poster September 29, 2019 7:22 PM BST
the same time as  Johnson/no 10 denies it, matt hancock tells ch news that he no,s the journo and trusts what she says

fook me if hancock wont back you up you are in bother he,d throw his granny under a bus to score a political point, forget Johnson whats this journo got on hanncock, DevilDevil
Report geordie1956 September 29, 2019 7:23 PM BST
you sound disappointed
Report geordie1956 September 29, 2019 7:25 PM BST
well, he never touched me
you sound disappointed moisok
whatever floats your boat though
Report moisok September 29, 2019 7:36 PM BST
you would be amazed who has!
Report thegiggilo September 29, 2019 7:39 PM BST
Ted heath.
Report geordie1956 September 29, 2019 7:45 PM BST
Leon Brittan
you fruity boy moisok
Report moisok September 29, 2019 7:56 PM BST
I remember losing ted in fog on the Fastnet Race part of the Admiral's Cup.  But that is a long old story.
Report moisok September 29, 2019 7:58 PM BST
geordie  - wrong party - I was and am still in the party of the 'young' swingers generation - Dylan and all that.
However - the above story is true ho ho
Report thegiggilo September 29, 2019 7:59 PM BST
Cliff richard..
Report moisok September 29, 2019 8:00 PM BST
LABOUR
Report moisok September 29, 2019 8:01 PM BST
reminds me of the end of the young ones   

CLIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF............................!!!!!!!!!!!!
Report Angoose September 29, 2019 8:06 PM BST
When can we expect a libel case to be launched?
Report thegiggilo September 29, 2019 8:13 PM BST
Cliffs one of the untouchables like leon and the rest of the 80s cabinet...Shocked
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- September 29, 2019 8:16 PM BST
memories of ....

If it falls to me to start a fight to cut out the cancer of
bent and twisted journalism in our country with the
simple sword of truth and the trusty shield of British
fair play, so be it.

just before tory locked up for perjury

then....

As far as the physical miseries go, I am sure I will cope.
I lived at Eton in the 1950s and I know all about life in
uncomfortable quarters.

and then .....

t's a fairly unique position; to have been in charge of prison funding and then to
have been an inmate. I wish I'd been more generous.

tories eh?

LaughLaughLaugh
Report Angoose September 29, 2019 8:18 PM BST
Good old Jonathan Aitken HappyLaughGrin
Report Angoose September 29, 2019 8:23 PM BST
"Is he in need of cold, unloving, rubber-insulated sex in a seedy hotel round about quarter to one on a Tuesday morning after an evening at the Caprice?"

"Michael, I am sick and tired of being told by old people that they are frightened to open the door, they're frightened to go out at night, frightened to use the parks and byways where their parents and grandparents walked with freedom ... We say to you: stand and deliver!".

"Englishmen like you enjoy sitting on the fence so much because you enjoy the sensation."

"This is the end of politics for Jeffrey Archer. I will not tolerate such behaviour in my party."
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- September 29, 2019 8:24 PM BST
“We all make mistakes but one has to move on.”
― Jeffrey Archer
Report Angoose September 29, 2019 8:26 PM BST
Especially when you get caught.
Report geordie1956 September 29, 2019 8:44 PM BST
downing street deny johnson put his hand on a journo  .... later added a codicil "but he is free almost 24 hours of the day to do so"
Report Pounf September 29, 2019 10:47 PM BST
Boris Johnson ate my hamster.
Report Pounf September 29, 2019 10:47 PM BST
Boris Johnson ate my hamster.
Report Pounf September 29, 2019 10:48 PM BST
I had two hamsters
Report 1st time poster September 30, 2019 8:11 AM BST
dreary,dreary me Johnson and no 10 call the wife of itv head of politics a  liar,so presumably as happened to Johnson himself the times will have to sack her if it turns out she,s lying
what happens to Johnson if the other woman on the night comes forward,which if mr and mrs peston are been called liars she may will do and journo,s will certainly track her down

would be nice if at a press conference, peston asked Johnson if he was calling his wife a liar

expect plenty of back tracking and the bus going into reverse today
Report jucel69 September 30, 2019 8:47 AM BST
Absolutely pathetic story. I knew the rabid mob on here would lap it up!
Report Angoose September 30, 2019 9:07 AM BST
Downing Street has been forced to deny allegations Boris Johnson groped a female journalist as a storm of outrage threatened to overshadow the party's annual conference.

Charlotte Edwardes, a senior journalist, accused the prime minister of squeezing her thigh during a private lunch while he was editor at the Spectator magazine in 1999.

Cabinet minister Matt Hancock provoked fury from senior female MPs when he initially sought to defend Mr Johnson by arguing the alleged incident at the magazine's old headquarters in London was a "private" matter.

Amid a growing backlash, the health secretary rowed back from his comments, telling Channel 4: “I know Charlotte well and I entirely trust what she has to say”.

But Ms Edwardes stood by her claims, tweeting: "If the prime minister doesn’t recollect the incident then clearly I have a better memory than he does."

Clearly, one of them is lying.
Which one is it, who do you trust?

While you are pondering on that, let's await the inevitable libel suit if the lady speaketh with forked tongue.
Report thegiggilo September 30, 2019 10:23 AM BST
I think you could be quite sure johnson has another hatful of these that could come forward these are normal practises for people of privilege,although we all know the ending they always get with it...
Report lord skywalker September 30, 2019 10:26 AM BST
why has it taken her 20 years to say something,gotta be a remoaner
Report geordie1956 September 30, 2019 10:34 AM BST
perhaps she was ashamed; frightened or simply attempted to forget it as victims are often suject to villification. However, the brazen attitude of Doris has possibly persuaded her to come forward because his general attitude towards women is demonstrably wrong - no doubt there are other women yet to come forward.
Report Angoose September 30, 2019 10:37 AM BST
Why does it matter the reason that she has chosen to make these events known at this time?
Does that change whether or not the incident actually took place as she has described it?
Report anxious September 30, 2019 10:37 AM BST
Bullingdon the Untouchable or is it Bulliingdon can touch who he wants
Report impossible123 September 30, 2019 12:31 PM BST
I'm concerned. When asked pointedly on tv he denied it (smiling sheepishly - no eye contact) but immediately went onto another electioneering spiel eg more money into the NHS, Police, etc; not even the slightest reason why or how the accusation was preposterous but straight into another electioneering mode. There could be more to it in the future, I think.
Report Angoose September 30, 2019 12:34 PM BST
There is more to come. Wait for the next edition of The SundayTimes.
Rupert has decided to go after Boris and his cavalier lifestyle will have ensured that there is no lack of mud available to be slung.
Report Angoose September 30, 2019 12:36 PM BST
He could have gambled and admitted it, if it really did happen, trusting that his supporters would brush it aside as it was 19 years ago. He chose not to. And yes, he did look very shifty on the Andrew Marr show.

Logically, he should now sue for libel. He will not.
Report 1st time poster September 30, 2019 12:41 PM BST
the only suprise is they've found a single person in the country to defend joihnson and they found 2 in ids,javed ,even matt hanncock through him under the bus,fook me every tory mp,member has hanncock on speed dial in case  they need an alibi, LaughLaugh
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- September 30, 2019 12:43 PM BST
he cant sue for libel as he would get asked allsorts under oath..

and, a jury would likely find the journalist more honest than him. anyway

they wouldnt even defend their actions over porogation with a signed statement
to court
Report Angoose September 30, 2019 12:44 PM BST
Ask Carrie if she recognises the primitive mating ritual as described in the article Grin
Report 1st time poster September 30, 2019 12:53 PM BST
LOL, lady on daily politics says Johnson has on his wikapedia page he has 5 or 6 children, Laugh

but more importantly has 2 bikes,2 cars ,a dog and 6 chickens Laugh
Report lord skywalker September 30, 2019 12:54 PM BST
its all blah blah blah
Report lord skywalker September 30, 2019 12:56 PM BST
who cares that he might of touched someones thigh, not news just crap for the media to spread
Report Angoose September 30, 2019 12:56 PM BST
Acceptable behaviour for a PM, is it?
Report enpassant September 30, 2019 12:59 PM BST
This is all very trumpish and it did him nil damage with his base. Does anyone believe the far right or no dealers for that matter will be concerned about this; where they don't care about ALL the other calamities he brings to the table ?
Johnson holds the plebs in contempt ffs and that, either doesn't bother those that support him or they don't have the capacity to understand the fact. What can you do with such people other than to try to tolerate them and hope they stay in such a minority that they don't actually vote someone that is entirely unfit for office into office !
Report lord skywalker September 30, 2019 1:00 PM BST
it happended 20 years ago and thats a if it happended at all, trump went thru the same crap with the us media
Report lord skywalker September 30, 2019 1:01 PM BST
doesnt change my view of boris at all, go boris GET BREXIT DONE!!
Report enpassant September 30, 2019 1:02 PM BST
^Lol - see what I mean
Report lord skywalker September 30, 2019 1:04 PM BST
its narrow minded people who will stop at nothin to delay/stop brexit and remove boris as PM, of course the remain media have all joined to get boris and i dont blame him for avoiding the issue when questioned
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- September 30, 2019 1:05 PM BST
a sexual assault doesnt matter to some folk
Report lord skywalker September 30, 2019 1:07 PM BST
its all blah blah, doesnt change anything
Report enpassant September 30, 2019 1:07 PM BST

Sep 30, 2019 -- 7:04AM, lord skywalker wrote:

its narrow minded people who will stop at nothin to delay/stop brexit and remove boris as PM, of course the remain media have all joined to get boris and i dont blame him for avoiding the issue when questioned

Do you include the ERG in that then since they voted to stop our exit ?

Report enpassant September 30, 2019 1:08 PM BST

Sep 30, 2019 -- 7:04AM, lord skywalker wrote:

trumpish base indeed.

Report enpassant September 30, 2019 1:09 PM BST

Sep 30, 2019 -- 7:07AM, lord skywalker wrote:

its all blah blah, doesnt change anything

Do you have any daughters ?

Report lord skywalker September 30, 2019 1:11 PM BST
even had the erg voted mays deal it still wouldnt of got thru, it  lost by 58 votes and 34 erg voted against it along with the dup
Report lord skywalker September 30, 2019 1:12 PM BST
typical remoaner comment and someone else who cant accept the 2016 vote
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- September 30, 2019 1:13 PM BST
so if erg voted other way, it passes

counting not a strongpoint skywalker ?

LaughLaughLaugh
Report lord skywalker September 30, 2019 1:19 PM BST
fair enough youre right, at least i can accept im wrong but remoaners will never accept that they lost the vote losersssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- September 30, 2019 1:27 PM BST
we would be free now

thats the point

no surrender bill

its the fault of the erg that we have not left
Report enpassant September 30, 2019 1:33 PM BST

Sep 30, 2019 -- 7:12AM, lord skywalker wrote:

typical remoaner comment and someone else who cant accept the 2016 vote

Childish stupid comment aside- I am not a remainer you d..b f  k- see we can all play the word game !

Report enpassant September 30, 2019 1:34 PM BST

Sep 30, 2019 -- 7:11AM, lord skywalker wrote:

even had the erg voted mays deal it still wouldnt of got thru, it

Report enpassant September 30, 2019 1:35 PM BST
Dumb indeed ^
Report 1st time poster September 30, 2019 1:41 PM BST
lot harder opposition voting against a deal if most of the erg have voted for it, when labour get blamed now they just point at erg,take that away and the blame lies solely with them
Report enpassant September 30, 2019 1:48 PM BST

Sep 30, 2019 -- 7:41AM, 1st time poster wrote:

lot harder opposition voting against a deal if most of the erg have voted for it, when labour get blamed now they just point at erg,take that away and the blame lies solely with them

Not for the demographic Johnson is appealing to apparently. They don't bother with maths, facts or the f..king blatantly obvious, if such things contradict what he tells them.

Lord !

Report lord skywalker September 30, 2019 2:15 PM BST
nice rude words, did you have to google that to spell it  if you want abuse you just come to b/fair forum
Report geordie1956 September 30, 2019 2:24 PM BST
lord skywalker - its all blah blah, doesnt change anything

You still have not answered an earlier question?

do you have daughters and the corollary add on is do you condone sexual misconduct against young females?
Report impossible123 September 30, 2019 2:56 PM BST
I do not condone any sexual misconduct by anyone let alone the PM of the country against young females now or 20 years ago - they ough to be brought to justice if proven. Similarly, neither do I condone the mass abuse of young white females in Rotherdam and its neighbourhoods which the authorities seemed to have turned a blind eye to more recently.

Bring these vile individuals to justice, lock them up if proven.
Report thegiggilo September 30, 2019 3:09 PM BST
Don't worry i'm sure this will be all over the BBC later and SKY..

https://twitter.com/AaronBastani/status/1178656055657717761

Thanks for the evidence Toby..Shocked
Report differentdrum September 30, 2019 3:15 PM BST
You do wonder about some people. Peston and Johnson?

I don't like offering any defence of the Prime Minister but has anyone asked why she has waited 20 years to say anything?
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- September 30, 2019 3:20 PM BST
there are loads of folk who have been sexually assaulted 20 years and more ago
who are only now finding the courage to speak out, having suffered in silence.

not sure its surprising that people in power use that power to select victims
who are unlikely to speak out.

ive no idea if bj did or did not do it

but the 20 year defence id real cop out, as loads of folk coming forward now shows.
Report thegiggilo September 30, 2019 3:22 PM BST
As said before just reading that toby young tweet it is obvious there are lots more..
Report 1st time poster September 30, 2019 3:23 PM BST
she didn't wait 20 years to make a complaint,she,s put it in an article like max hastings and others saying why they sacked him for lying,making stories up etc,
its becoming a story because Johnson,s through no 10,mp,s innuendo has called her a liar,
Report Angoose September 30, 2019 3:41 PM BST
Young, who worked at The Spectator during Johnson's spell as editor, defended the prime minister at a Conservative party fringe event in Manchester on Monday afternoon.

Speaking at an event titled "Is the state killing free speech?" Young said: "I was at the Spectator with another guy covering the drama beat when the three sex scandals hit the Spectator.

"They were simultaneously called the Sextator. I wrote a satirical play called Who's The Daddy? which ended with the Boris Johnson character's mistress giving birth to blonde triplets.

"Someone is gonna dig that up and pretend it's a documentary. As far as I recall, back then at The Spectator, in those raucous days, people complained if Boris didn't put his hand on their knee. Times really have changed."

A spokesperson for Johnson on Monday denied that Johnson had groped Edwardes.

"This allegation is untrue," the spokesperson said, while refusing to take any further questions on the story.

Downing Street declined to comment on Young's remark.

Labour's Shadow Education Secretary, Angela Raynor, tweeted "have we really gone this far backwards! What if this was your wife/daughter/mother."
Report 1st time poster September 30, 2019 3:50 PM BST
some lucky guy who,s dating youngs daughter if he has one,you,ve got a free pass to do absolutely anything withy her

he really is a nasty piece of work toby young
Report 1st time poster September 30, 2019 3:54 PM BST
alex deane another far right loon on sky calling Robert pestons wife a liar
Report enpassant September 30, 2019 3:56 PM BST

Sep 30, 2019 -- 8:15AM, lord skywalker wrote:

nice rude words, did you have to google that to spell it

Report enpassant September 30, 2019 3:57 PM BST

Sep 30, 2019 -- 8:24AM, geordie1956 wrote:

lord skywalker - its all blah blah, doesnt change anythingYou still have not answered an earlier question?do you have daughters and the corollary add on is do you condone sexual misconduct against young females?

Yes indeed. Thank you geordie.

Report enpassant September 30, 2019 4:00 PM BST

Sep 30, 2019 -- 8:15AM, lord skywalker wrote:

nice rude words, did you have to google that to spell it

Report enpassant September 30, 2019 4:01 PM BST
^Don't whine about it. If you're going to behave like a child in the playground you're going to get some back.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com