Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
impossible123
18 Jul 18 15:22
| Topic/replies: 19,631 | Blogger: impossible123's blog
He was economical about the benefits of Brexit, and when the negotiations got tough with the European Union he threw his toys out of his pram and scarpered leaving the country in limbo and embarrassment; his previous high profile posts were no accolades either.
Pause Switch to Standard View Mr Boris Johnson, is he an attention...
Show More
Report InsiderTrader July 18, 2018 4:28 PM BST
^ this guy obviously made his opinion with a sentence worthy of any of the leading main stream media fake news site.
Report melv July 18, 2018 6:15 PM BST
I think the Trump fan boys will vote for Boris  the nutter by the million. I do not think the Tories are mad enough to let him loose on the country.

Of course he should not be allowed to run the country.

Trump should not be allowed to be the leader of the free world either. Jaysus anything can happen in the loony world we are in.
Report posy July 18, 2018 8:43 PM BST
impossible I suggest you know the answer to your question....the man is a charlatan
Report donny osmond July 18, 2018 8:48 PM BST
a chancer
Report tanglefoot July 18, 2018 10:27 PM BST
PM,but liberals scared of him
Report salmon spray July 19, 2018 12:23 PM BST
The Boris love-in is,and always has been a south England thing. In the north I have never met anyone who doesn't think he is a buffoon oo a charlatan or both. Labour would just LURVE him to overthrow May.
Report enpassant July 19, 2018 12:40 PM BST
Boris is unworthy of running an ice cream van ffs - a complete buffoon.
Report impossible123 July 19, 2018 5:11 PM BST
Has he any skeleton in his cupboard that could stand the rigour of scrutiny if seeking the post of PM? Personally, I think it would be a sad day for Britain, and politics in general if a character like Mr Boris Johnson - lightweight/no deep thinker - became PM. But I do miss him not being on "Have I Got News For You" though; his buffoonery and unkempt hair and mickey taking by the others best tv could offer.

Trumps has trumped all (politicians) becoming the President of America  - anything is possible over there. On the flipside (and with humour) the world could have President Trump (the grand daddy), Boris Johnson (prodigal son) and Kim Jong Un (nephew) - what a triple combination of political A-listers? Imagine these three in a room together,...I'd pay a small fortune for the opportunity to be the fly on the wall.
Report Rockinron August 9, 2018 5:03 PM BST
He shoots from the hip ...but better than a wet !
Report jollyswagman August 9, 2018 6:46 PM BST
the idea that he should be leading the brexit talks is laughable. in his resignation letter he talked of the increase in deaths of cyclists, killed by high sided vehicles, when he was mayor. he claimed he was unable to act because of the eu, completely unaware that the eu were merely enacting a rule given further up the line at unesco. he knows nothing of how trade works, the treaties that govern trade or how the eu works.

the list of monies wasted during his tenure as mayor is amazing, yet rarely mentioned by our wonderfully free press. from the billion of overspend on a tube line points upgrade, the hundreds of millions wasted on new buses which he personally chose (now out of service because they were so rubbish), the tens of millions which have disappeared from the non-building of the garden bridge. this list is by no means extensive.

when he was a journalist he was sacked for making up quotes, it doesnt get any worse than that for a journalist.

sacked twice from shadow cabinet for lying to the leader.

he isnt as popular in the south as the press would have you think, he only just beat red ken and london had had more than enough of that fool.

he shouldnt be in public life in any way shape or form let alone be PM.

trader, just like your hero, as soon as someone says something you dont like you label it fake news, its pathetic. you didnt answer the question, do you think bozo is PM material? if so tell us why.
Report gutfeeling August 9, 2018 6:49 PM BST
The mans a R sole.
Report posy August 9, 2018 9:18 PM BST
Trouble is he's hit upon an issue which reverberates with middle England. I would guess that 90% of those over 40 who live in the shires are sick to death of being silenced through political correctness from talking openly about the Islamification of parts of the country and all it entails. They have lost confidence in the BBC and other broadcasters who  ram multiculturalism ,gay and transgender issues down their throat. There will be a backlash to all this and maybe Boris ,who is patently unsuitable to be leader of the Conservative party ,will tap into the simmering unrest and be voted in almost by default.
Report enpassant August 10, 2018 1:59 AM BST
Oh dear oh dear - what on earth was all that about posy ?
Report Foinavon August 11, 2018 10:51 PM BST
Having read all the outrage the mere mention of him has provoked from the lefties on here, I've put a few bob on him to be next Tory leader. What fun that would be!
Report moisok August 11, 2018 11:20 PM BST
oh dear this isn't supposed to happen - the majority want to go a lot further - boris doesn't want to ban it - but there's imams and christian leaders weighing in to get rid of it  - oh dearie me - you see - it is mainly the progressives who want to promote it - how odd is that - but then the knuckle draggers have always said it those that take a fence who do all the a fence taking rather than those who actually wear it or belong to the cult
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com