Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Dr Crippen
27 Apr 17 10:55
| Topic/replies: 48,169 | Blogger: Dr Crippen's blog
Half of them council Houses.
Ready to satisfy demand from Labour's intended recruitment drive of Middle Eastern economic migrants no doubt.
And they actually think the British public would vote for that.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 155
By:
PorcupineorPineapple
When: 27 Apr 17 11:03
People would vote against the idea of more houses being built?
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 27 Apr 17 11:23
Alongside Labour's immigrant policy, it's clear who would benefit from more council houses being built.

Straight off the plane or boat and into a council house will not go down well with the electorate.

Especially when many voters have been on council house waiting lists for years.
By:
Dotchinite
When: 27 Apr 17 11:36
Most people who have houses object strongly to new developments and you'd be surprised  at the lies and threats some resort to not that the planning authorities take any notice of them.
By:
PorcupineorPineapple
When: 27 Apr 17 11:55
Doc seems to have decided to just make stuff up now. Maybe you should go and play in the sandpit and burn off some energy before lunch.
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 27 Apr 17 11:58
PP,
Maybe you should open your eyes and see what you and your kind have done to this country.
By:
PorcupineorPineapple
When: 27 Apr 17 12:10
"My kind"Laugh
By:
InsiderTrader
When: 27 Apr 17 12:30
PP,

You do seem to enjoy calling people children when they express a view different from yours.

I see you run away from that other thread where you insulted me for using the word tyranny to describe the EU. Maybe you did some research a saw that thousands of other people have expressed the same view as I did.
By:
PorcupineorPineapple
When: 27 Apr 17 13:26
Run away? which one? I'll post something for you if you're missing me? Maybe a special dedication to Nige's brave little soldier?
By:
moisok
When: 27 Apr 17 13:45
porky and others try to make out it doesn't happen
well it does here in west london

plenty of migrants of all types getting well ahead of the queue

you just need a nice big family

and in you go

of course this is simply knuckle dragging ray cysm  which I apologise for

NO I DON'T
By:
1st time poster
When: 27 Apr 17 14:29
lots on here think multiple letting ,top and tailing beds dayshift /.night shift,living in sheds,garages etc doesnt happen,
last week landlord was fined 250,000 for multiple letting brick shed in his garden to 6 people,1 in each shed
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 27 Apr 17 14:29
You do seem to enjoy calling people children when they express a view different from yours.

That's his frustration at not being able to counter the views expressed.

He knows we're writing the truth about Labour and immigration.
And he isn't good enough to argue the point even if we were wrong anyway.
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 27 Apr 17 14:36
Yes 1tp,
The courts prefer to see them sleeping rough rather than see them with a roof over their heads.
I don't know why they take that view.
By:
moisok
When: 27 Apr 17 15:46
60,000 illegally housed in west london  - council figures

it is rife over here
By:
PorcupineorPineapple
When: 27 Apr 17 16:30
Link please.
By:
1st time poster
When: 27 Apr 17 16:34
good old porky link please,you asked last week and ive just given you someone fined a quarter of a million,its happening everywhere its rife,all these immigrants in london working for 7 knicker an hr ,millions of,em where the foook do you think they are living,the dorchester
By:
InsiderTrader
When: 27 Apr 17 16:41
Dont know about west london but this article from 2013 highlights over 3 million people in the UK.

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/mortgageshome/article-2425502/More-3m-people-living-rented-properties-listed-tenancy.html

We have had hundreds of thousands more come in since then.
By:
moisok
When: 27 Apr 17 16:52
what link means is code for YOU ARE A LIAR.

the other one is saying you are confusing......... etc

the place is swamped with millions of foreigners

they are interviewing people on sky right now - all foreign accents - workers and bystanders alike in londistan

but it is not happening as far as porky and his ilk are concerned
By:
moisok
When: 27 Apr 17 16:56
several hundred workers from india conned by their own to work over here found under west london flyover

remember that one?
By:
moisok
When: 27 Apr 17 17:01
It is rife in west london.  Next to a friends house a nice whitewashed breeze block garage/building.  Nice windows in it - high up (note)
full of illegals.  Look around and you see them in several gardens.  You want to open your eyes and see how many there are.
Nice cheap accommodation.
This was admitted by local councils!!   

but them I am a confused liar.
By:
PorcupineorPineapple
When: 27 Apr 17 17:14
What link actually means is please provide some proof that your assertions have some basis in fact and aren't just some sub-prison planet, scared to leave my room, paranoiac ramblings. HTH.

I could point out that I have a confused old "patriot" living next door who wants all foreigners forcibly repatriated and - using moisok's logic - claim that the country is full of racists. But that would be stupid obviously.
By:
1st time poster
When: 27 Apr 17 17:21
i,m a welder get emails for jobs in london,canary wharf etc, £20 to £25 an hr no digs or dig money ,expenses etc so its no good to anyone because you cant afford the digs,so where does porky think the millions of immigrants on £6,£7 an hr are living or laying their heads
By:
moisok
When: 27 Apr 17 17:21
you need to keep up porky

you really haven't much of a clue about current affairs

or past affairs

ignorance tends to confuse people and lead them to bend the facts to suit their purpose

like putting blinkers on a horse so they see straight ahead and damn the consequences
By:
moisok
When: 27 Apr 17 17:23
hounslow (alone) between 40 and 50 thousand housed illegally

hope this helps to clear up the matter
By:
moisok
When: 27 Apr 17 17:25
ps I am not trawling the net

doing the work for a lazy poster like you porky

if you kept up with facts perhaps you would know and understand about this and other problems

clearly you don't
By:
moisok
When: 27 Apr 17 17:26
eight bangladeshi in one restaurant in ashford

only a few bad eggs porky
By:
moisok
When: 27 Apr 17 17:26
illegals

only a few
By:
moisok
When: 27 Apr 17 17:31
heston and barking etc etc etc  and so it goes on

very sad
By:
PorcupineorPineapple
When: 27 Apr 17 17:49
"bending  the facts to suit my purpose"

I should remind you that there's only one of us refusing to provide any basis for his opinions.
By:
moisok
When: 27 Apr 17 18:14
keep up with current affairs porky and you will see many references

you clearly refuse to look and I am not going to waste my time on providing any links

you don't want to know because it doesn't suit your agenda of defending your friends
By:
PorcupineorPineapple
When: 27 Apr 17 18:16
I note you say "current affairs" rather than the news. As for me clearly refusing to look. I promise you I'll look. I do. Promise. Pinky promise. You provide the links and I'll read them. Every last one.
By:
moisok
When: 27 Apr 17 18:19
porky you are just too lazy
By:
impossible123
When: 27 Apr 17 19:08
A million new homes in a million years (probably); Sadiq Khan pledged to built 50k new homes if he won the London Mayoral election...but seemed to have back tracked since!!!
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 27 Apr 17 19:37
What they put in their manifesto is a good guide to how much they fancy their chances of winning.
Simply because they'll be held to account if they win and don't deliver.

Four extra days holiday a year and a million homes is undeliverable.

Which is desperate stuff from Labour, who appear to have thrown in the towel and are conducting a campaign based on merely trying to limit the damage.
By:
impossible123
When: 27 Apr 17 19:57
Four extra days holiday a year...that is Labour thro' and thro'. With Brexit I'd have thought the majority of the electorate would have to work harder just to maintain present living standard for a while yet instead of the opposite.
By:
1st time poster
When: 27 Apr 17 20:01
i dont no porky from adam and am not pigeon holing him ,but this is the mistake the libtards made over brexit,wheres the link,the evidence blah,blah,
theres millions upon millions living the consequences of unfettered immigration through work,housing,nhs,etc,etc,
its not some abstract policy like global warming etc where folk can be brainwashed,there living it 24/7 and no far more about it that the islington elite and gruniard readers
By:
1st time poster
When: 27 Apr 17 20:03
now that people have voted for brexit,the fact that the polls show a decline in support for ukip rather proves the point that brexiteers arnt boneheaded closet racists,doesnt it
By:
PorcupineorPineapple
When: 27 Apr 17 20:12
Millions upon millions.

Surely then the evidence must be close to hand...
By:
1st time poster
When: 27 Apr 17 20:18
you go stand outside the law courts with tommy robinson 5  days a week and watch the stream of young muslim men charged with raping white girls if you want,but you wont see or hear about it on the mainstream media,doesnt meant it aint happening,repoprting on millions of immigrants dosing  in slum living conditions doesnt tally with the current libtard agenda
By:
PorcupineorPineapple
When: 27 Apr 17 20:24
Why not stand outside any court and see the stream of white men accused of raping, killing, maiming etc? Why focus on one race?

If all you're doing is follow Robinson on SM - the same Tommy Robinson who a couple of nights ago, turned up at some guy's house with a couple of heavies at midnight banging on the door and "inviting him outside" - then I suggest you're not really getting a balanced view. But then you clearly you're not seeking a balanced view. You're just in a vortex of confirmation bias. You think Robinson, Breitbart, Prison Planet etc are informing you with facts instead of just their bigoted opinions that they will edit their footage to support. In the words of Trump, that's just sad.
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com