Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
enpassant
09 Oct 16 13:47
Joined:
Date Joined: 03 Jun 15
| Topic/replies: 9,039 | Blogger: enpassant's blog
A way to keep options open or back tracking on the Ref' ?
Pause Switch to Standard View A vote on the terms of Brexit.
Show More
Loading...
Report sean rua October 23, 2016 1:00 PM BST
Don't be wasting your life with these petty party politick trivia, xenboy.

Life has a lot more to offer.

Btw, thanks for enjoying my own suffering; so far, ye ain't brexited, but things are far orse or me. Looks like ye are trying to squeeze me out of your land, now I'm broken down.

thANKS, PAL.

Our day will come!
Report enpassant October 23, 2016 1:04 PM BST
With all due respect Zen you cannot speak for all Leavers. As I postede I know many people that voted leave that have little interest in politics at all. They were shown a shiny thing and wanted it-then voted for it but it isn't qiute as shint as they believed. From my knowledge this isn't a story it is a fact. It may be hard to face this fact- sean calls for the working class to unite but divide and rule has always won in the long run.
Report ZenMaster October 23, 2016 1:11 PM BST
TMay and the A Team speak for the winning side now enpassant.

As a leaver, i am just dandy about that. Border Controls is at the top of our(majority) list.

The Remainers can't embark on a season of racist/xeno/bigot accusations and then pretend border controls were not the main issue. They blow in the wind, direction this way, direction that way.
Report enpassant October 23, 2016 1:33 PM BST
Can't say I disagree with much of your last post Zen (save the wind thing !).
Report ZenMaster October 23, 2016 1:53 PM BST
The wind thing sold it for me.
Report enpassant October 23, 2016 5:05 PM BST
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-37743700


http://blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2016/10/20/wsj-citys-brexit-briefing-banks-poised-for-staff-relocation-city-calls-for-city-visas/

BBC & Wall Street Journal take on the Financial Servises issue after BBA's warning
Report PorcupineorPineapple October 23, 2016 5:06 PM BST
Zen - serious q...Would you erect a border between Ireland and Ulster?
Report Wallflower October 23, 2016 6:41 PM BST
Not news really enpassant.

Not sure how UK flourishes (or doesn't) after Brexit - which by the way hasn't even started yet - nobody knows, how could they?

Its not news as it was always known that services companies would have difficulty. I work for a large US company - at 8am the morning after the referendum they made the announcement of "commitment to uk friends and colleagues",  HOWEVER (always a however),  certain roles would move to Dublin or Luxembourg. This was because the company like many set-up in UK - are EU legal entities not UK legal entities. So many have no choice - though when senior roles have to move other roles will follow.

In addition - many EU administration job  ( a few thousand I'd guess) will also move - see Frankfurt, Paris, Dublin and others vying with each other over their re-location.

This is a definite negative and was known (well to most I would have thought). A blow to UK economy but but not make-or-break in the overall scheme of things.
Report enpassant October 23, 2016 7:11 PM BST
Thank you that is informative. Any chance you believe it was well known because you are in the midst of it though ? I listened to Hammond talk about this area and its importance to the economy but he didn't inspire with confidence about a solution.
Report Wallflower October 23, 2016 7:53 PM BST
..you might have a point, given my working environment I was probably more familiar than many, but in conversations many people knew, though admittedly some didn't. It was often mentioned in media discussions.

There isn't a solution to stopping those jobs moving - they will just go, and I'm aware this will be traumatic for some people, and I genuinely feel for them. But my point is, (and I expect some turbulence) if the UK manages the changed circumstances well, there could be overall net gains in terms of employment - but will take a few years.
Report ZenMaster October 24, 2016 12:39 AM BST
Zen - serious q...Would you erect a border between Ireland and Ulster?


I would be ludicrous to erect a border and any EU bureaucrats who support such a border would only confirm in my mind what a joke the EU is.

As usual wallflower adds great balance to the debate. He is spot on regarding the evolution of the market place after Brexit is down to how it is managed. There will be opportunities and there will be some losses.
Report PorcupineorPineapple October 24, 2016 7:25 AM BST
So how would you protect the border and stop Irish and potentially other European immigrants entering the UK? There are regular ferries between Cork and Ireland so it's an easy route to take; a drive up, hop over the border, jump on the ferry and away you go!

Do you have passport checks on Belfast to Liverpool ferries?
Report ZenMaster October 24, 2016 11:20 AM BST
Pineapple there is already an element of  ID checks on the Liverpool/Belfast ferry

>All passengers aged 18 or over must produce photographic identification in either the form of a valid passport, valid photographic EU national identity card, valid photographic driving license or valid police warrant card/badge, Citizen Card or a valid Government-issued identity card at Stena Line Irish Sea check-in.


Tourism will not change much Pineapple.
What will change will be that those wanting to work in the UK must have a work permit and employment lined up.  So there will be no point those EU immigrants as you say, coming here unless they are tourists, students or in employment.
Report sean rua October 24, 2016 11:39 AM BST
Xenboy,

I take ye to be one off the last men standing from the ultra-conservative activists, most of whom seem to have deserted now that they have messed up and have to answer for r impending nonsense, so, may I ask,

how ye intend to make BORDER CONTROL IN OUR LAND "TOP PRIORITY"?

Ye say, "no wall", unlike one of your illustrious fellow PUTINITES, djtrump ( bankrupt).

Would ye please elaborateing leader

Mr McGunness is meeting with your devolving PM today. I very much doubt anything significant will come from your wavering leader. More onb the road to nowhere would be my expectation.
Report PorcupineorPineapple October 24, 2016 11:42 AM BST
You do realise how easy it'd be to fool officials that you have a permit and a job waiting don't you?
Report ZenMaster October 24, 2016 12:23 PM BST
You do realise how easy it'd be to fool officials that you have a permit and a job waiting don't you?


You would just simply say that you are tourist Pineapple, no need to fool anyone.Grin

The point is that employers would be embroiled in all this as well. Employment agencies will be regulated.
Anyone in the UK knocking on doors looking for a job will need a work permit.

All in all, the attractiveness of turning up in the UK is well, not quite so attractive. Take away the in work benefits etc and the low valuation of sterling and the numbers for eastern European workers will begin to tumble. It will be a natural process.
Report ZenMaster October 24, 2016 12:26 PM BST
The Polish media is already conditioning young Polish workers into the negatives of working in the UK.
They are attempting to regain their 'troops' and then advertise Poland as a great incentive for business.
Report PorcupineorPineapple October 24, 2016 12:55 PM BST
looks like we'll spending £350M on civil servants of one description or another.
Report ZenMaster October 24, 2016 2:51 PM BST
But saving £350M on interpreters, childcare, health and education.

And recouping on the price of permits/visas
Just for balance Pineapple
Report PorcupineorPineapple October 24, 2016 3:28 PM BST
Jesus, if you believe that you really are a mug.
Report ZenMaster October 24, 2016 3:32 PM BST
Laugh


And you think all our EU membership savings will go on civil servants!

More hypocrisy from the snowflakes.
Report sean rua October 24, 2016 9:07 PM BST
Laugh

My rely to Pineapple CENSORED by the terrified PURITANS yet again.

Not only do we have to use some sort of ridiculous foreign language on here, we also have to refrain from stating the truth. Laugh

Anyway, what about your only land BORDER WITH THE EU?

I agree 'tis not with BRITAIN ( ye usually mean ENGLAND when ye trot this one out), but 'tis still an important issue.

Why not tell us what ye propose?

Ye were mouthy enough about "borders" before the fiasco.

Lets be hearing ye.
Report sean rua October 24, 2016 9:07 PM BST
reply.
Report sean rua October 25, 2016 12:25 PM BST
ly, may says
debate will be allowed but not voting.

Typical talking shop time-wasting.
Report enpassant November 3, 2016 1:11 PM GMT

Oct 13, 2016 -- 6:52PM, enpassant wrote:


cj70- "Law will not be tested in the courts. It's a pipe dream by people who don't respect democracy."The law IS being tested right now in our courts.This 'don't respect democracy' line is held up to stop debate, stop opposition and to stop the democratic process. It is over used and evidently redundant because freedom of speech is a right enshrined in the very thing you appear to hold so dear. Why curtail it ?"Continue to dream that Parliament will subvert the referendum result, it will not"I make no such assertion whatsoever. Have you ever been accused of claiming posters have said something when it is not at all the case ?And on this subject yet again only today MP's and political figures have stated they believe a vote will take place on the terms.Champions of Brexit made hay with the EU bypassing our Sovereign Parliament, yet these same people are loudly advocating bypassing this bastian of world democracy.


rEMEMBER THIS ?

Report enpassant November 3, 2016 1:16 PM GMT
It seems the law was tested and the Government lost (at least for now) on a point of "pure question of law".
Report enpassant November 3, 2016 2:13 PM GMT

Oct 13, 2016 -- 9:48AM, CJ70 wrote:


Oct 12, 2016 -- 10:18PM, enpassant wrote:The question of voting came up again today in the House. I am more convinced than I was that what is going on behind the scenes within the Government is more akin to poorly disguised panic if not dread at what lies ahead of them. It seems even more likely a vote on the terms will take place but CANNOT be publicly stated. We will be in for months of 'leaks' to test the reactions of the electorate and if that reaction is wt*%"*ing *"!ting then we will hear from a Minister saying "that is not the Governments position" a few days later. ie we will be heading into March with a foundation built on sand.The media may be 'Labour turmoil'fixated but this Government is being held together by sticky tape and self interest.That's a nice dream. It's just another dream though.Parliament will not subvert the will of the people, if it does there will be a crisis of democracy and no Gov. is going to let that happen to appease MP's that don't like the electorate.


enpassant • October 13, 2016 7:49 PM BST
Dream ? It's an opinion on a forum...a forum for opinions. where I had hoped these would be discussed rationally.   I have read many posts criticising  claims of doom and gloom, some from you I perhaps ? Your language is intentionally emotive ? "Subvert...will of the people" " crisis of democracy"  "MP's that don't like the electorate".
This will of the people you post of is, mathematically, a very slender will indeed and perhaps, just perhaps a slender minority now. Either way law will be tested in the courts as to the Governments stated route to leaving, initially how to trigger A50. That will be the first step on a difficult path ahead.
There will be much to debate on forums along the way, opinions will be expressed. Mine is as you copied and pasted-  time will tell if my opinions was groundless : but dream it never was nor will be.

Report enpassant November 3, 2016 2:15 PM GMT
I am interested in yoyr thoughts CJ70. As it seems the government were trying to subvert the law in their intended course of triggering A50.
Report enpassant November 3, 2016 3:05 PM GMT
http://www.legalweek.com/sites/legalweek/2016/10/19/brexit-legal-challenge-succeeds-with-vote-now-to-be-held-before-eu-exit-can-begin/?slreturn=20161003105334

Interesting article.
Report enpassant January 24, 2017 1:17 PM GMT
Government loses Brexit vote appeal on Article 50


cj70- "Law will not be tested in the courts. It's a pipe dream by people who don't respect democracy."


Boooooooooooooooooom !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Report CJ70 January 27, 2017 1:18 PM GMT

Jan 24, 2017 -- 7:17AM, enpassant wrote:


Government loses Brexit vote appeal on Article 50cj70- "Law will not be tested in the courts. It's a pipe dream by people who don't respect democracy."Boooooooooooooooooom !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


You could have just quoted my next line..


It'll be thrown out because it's a desperate attempt or it'll go back and forth for years making lawyers money at the expense of the taxpayer and then be thrown out.


Which is basically what has happened. As I said earlier courts will not run roughshod over the wishes of the British people because it would cause a constitutional crisis. The courts were never going to block Brexit as you wanted even though activist judges tried to frustrate.

Report Whisperingdeath January 27, 2017 1:38 PM GMT
Further to the Brexit Court ruling Blair won his vote in Parliament. Unfortunately we never held those MP's who voted for that pointless war to account and bLiar himself has not faced prosecution.

We all still have targets on our backs for that action. Thousands of people are coming to this country and other European countries as a result of that action. The point of a Parliamentary democracy is to hold the Government to account and I think in that instance it has failed us and we have failed it. We voted that rogue and his Government back in. Hopefully people will not tolerate this anymore although I am pretty sure Article 50 will be triggered shortly.
Report enpassant January 28, 2017 2:48 PM GMT

Jan 27, 2017 -- 7:18AM, CJ70 wrote:


Jan 24, 2017 --  1:17PM, enpassant wrote:Government loses Brexit vote appeal on Article 50cj70- "Law will not be tested in the courts. It's a pipe dream by people who don't respect democracy."Boooooooooooooooooom !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You could have just quoted my next line.. It'll be thrown out because it's a desperate attempt or it'll go back and forth for years making lawyers money at the expense of the taxpayer and then be thrown out. Which is basically what has happened. As I said earlier courts will not run roughshod over the wishes of the British people because it would cause a constitutional crisis. The courts were never going to block Brexit as you wanted even though activist judges tried to frustrate.


Your predictions are not holding up.

Report enpassant January 28, 2017 2:50 PM GMT
I'm holding you to account ! hahaha
Report CJ70 January 31, 2017 1:16 PM GMT

Jan 28, 2017 -- 8:48AM, enpassant wrote:


Jan 27, 2017 --  1:18PM, CJ70 wrote:Jan 24, 2017 --  1:17PM, enpassant wrote:Government loses Brexit vote appeal on Article 50cj70- "Law will not be tested in the courts. It's a pipe dream by people who don't respect democracy."Boooooooooooooooooom !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You could have just quoted my next line.. It'll be thrown out because it's a desperate attempt or it'll go back and forth for years making lawyers money at the expense of the taxpayer and then be thrown out. Which is basically what has happened. As I said earlier courts will not run roughshod over the wishes of the British people because it would cause a constitutional crisis. The courts were never going to block Brexit as you wanted even though activist judges tried to frustrate.Your predictions are not holding up.


Well it's a betting site, so it doesn't bode well if you don't much understand predictions. Not that I'm sure I was predicting anything

Much to your chargrin I suspect, what I've said previously and what happened is pretty damn close, if I do say so myself.

unitedbiscuits spent hours going back a couple of years to find the last time he'd picked a winner, I'm sure if you want to spend a weekend looking through old threads you can find lots of inaccurate predictions by myself and others.

Report enpassant January 31, 2017 2:20 PM GMT
Oh dear - you don't get paid out on BETS that are "pretty damn close" or we'd ALL be millionaires ! haha
Report CJ70 January 31, 2017 2:25 PM GMT

Jan 31, 2017 -- 8:20AM, enpassant wrote:


Oh dear - you don't get paid out on BETS that are "pretty damn close" or we'd ALL be millionaires ! haha


Oh dear. Someone else who doesn't understand how making a profit from betting works.

Report enpassant January 31, 2017 2:29 PM GMT
Hahahah you are a wonder ! Not so much 'the predictor' as the 'usurper' of threads. You have been burned and you struggle to get out on minutiae. Stick to the small print, hide there and wait for your chance ! hahaha
Report CJ70 January 31, 2017 2:38 PM GMT

Jan 31, 2017 -- 8:29AM, enpassant wrote:


Hahahah you are a wonder ! Not so much 'the predictor' as the 'usurper' of threads. You have been burned and you struggle to get out on minutiae. Stick to the small print, hide there and wait for your chance ! hahaha


Umm.. you bumped a thread two months old because you thought you could score a point with selective quoting.

It was the icing on the cake to find out that you are on a betting forum and do not understand how the concept works.

Perhaps trying to debate on a forum that has people who don't agree with you isn't your thing? Posting on a betting forum with people who don't definitely isn't.

Report enpassant January 31, 2017 2:41 PM GMT
Oh dear (again) poor cj flailing around the small print - you made a silly prediction that proved all wrong and you now struggle to maintain what / A poor reputation for usurping threads by spouting on etangebt after another ! lol
Report enpassant January 31, 2017 2:42 PM GMT
*one tangent
Report CJ70 January 31, 2017 3:12 PM GMT

Jan 31, 2017 -- 8:41AM, enpassant wrote:


Oh dear (again) poor cj flailing around the small print - you made a silly prediction that proved all wrong and you now struggle to maintain what / A poor reputation for usurping threads by spouting on etangebt after another ! lol


Umm, perhaps you'd like to go through the thread?

You thought you could selectively quote and score a point, when I suggested that you were doing that and provided a different quote you had a hissy fit.
You then decided because your first plan had failed so badly to move the thread over to betting, which had the effect of just showing yourself up on that subject.

Perhaps if you read your own post(s) back and then apply that logic to your own posts you'll make more sense.

A lesson to be had. If you drag up old threads desperately hoping to prove yourself correct, make damn sure that you are. Otherwise you can see what happens here. Perhaps even better, just because you are angry at someone for not agreeing with you on another thread, don't try and search through the archives to make a point, it looks desperate. It also has the added effect of making you look a prize plum if it doesn't work out how you expected.

Report enpassant January 31, 2017 3:17 PM GMT
Hahaha you are a gem cj- keep fighting the good fight but not this one eh ! You lost months ago but didn't know it and now the case was run and won you fight on-you little soldier you !
Report enpassant January 31, 2017 3:17 PM GMT
KaaaBOOOOOOOoooooom !
Report enpassant January 31, 2017 3:19 PM GMT
Now stop 'bumping' this thread cj!
Report CJ70 January 31, 2017 3:29 PM GMT
I'm sure I'd find it very hard to know what I've won and lost in your opinion. I'm sure each time you post you think you've won something despite struggling to grasp the details.

You seem to be making a point that because there was a majority ruling on the court case that you'd somehow won this argument, despite that actual events closely resembling my argument above. Which is odd, considering you spent your own time trying to dig up the thread.

It's not been a good day for you today has it? In this thread you are begging me not to reply so you don't look silly. While in another thread InsiderTrader has just pulled your pants down.

Perhaps all these arguments on topics you don't seem to understand are something you shouldn't be getting in to?
Report enpassant January 31, 2017 3:38 PM GMT
No cj- I didn't mean for you to take the 'won and lost' theme so personally dear boy ! I meant, literally the court proceedings 'The Case'.
Now stop 'bumping' please there's a good soldier.
Report CJ70 January 31, 2017 6:01 PM GMT
So you bumped a thread just to say that there had been a court case? Is that what you are hanging onto? So despite the fact it was well publicised that court cases were ongoing, the whole tenet of your argument is that I didn't know they were taking place? Despite in a follow-up post I explained pretty accurately what would happen.

Let me get this right, you spent your free time digging out a thread that you thought you'd scored a point in that entirely relies on one loose comment that I clarified in a subsequent post. The fact it hasn't gone as you expected should not come as a surprise to you. Whatever thread it was that I annoyed you in that made you so upset that you had to prove a point must have been a good one if you were forced to resort to this.

I assume it was the one that you resorted to libel and name-calling when you couldn't get your own way? I'd love you to clarify if it wasn't

Yet here you are desperately asking me not to keep a thread you bumped and continue to bump running.

I beg to think what was going through your head.
Report enpassant January 31, 2017 6:45 PM GMT
Bump up the JAMS bump it up - cheers cj.
Report enpassant January 31, 2017 6:46 PM GMT
Let it go now cj you'll do yourself an injury ! haha
Report CJ70 February 1, 2017 5:15 PM GMT

Jan 31, 2017 -- 12:46PM, enpassant wrote:


Let it go now cj you'll do yourself an injury ! haha


I'll take it that it was the thread where you felt you had to libel people and name call to get your point across that caused you try and score points here.

Still I'm sure after this thread where you've been begging me to not bring the thread back up that you will not be keen to try the same trick again.

Report Whisperingdeath February 1, 2017 6:36 PM GMT
A vote on the terms of brexit is pretty stupid. We voted to leave and have to let our elected representatives do a deal. The Govt put Article 50 to the Commons so that is good enough for me.
Report CJ70 February 1, 2017 6:41 PM GMT

Feb 1, 2017 -- 12:36PM, Whisperingdeath wrote:


A vote on the terms of brexit is pretty stupid. We voted to leave and have to let our elected representatives do a deal. The Govt put Article 50 to the Commons so that is good enough for me.


I agree with you as I've written many times before, but it's good politics. As it shoots the Labour fox of them shouting about not having a vote. Plus on the other side it dares Labour members to vote it down when it comes to the vote.

The electorate don't take kindly to self-interest and bad behaviour by its elected representatives.

Report enpassant February 1, 2017 10:18 PM GMT
Your old "libel" routine ! Oh the cj clessics are airing tonight....."let it go, let it go ..." haha you are a funny chappie cj.
Report enpassant February 1, 2017 10:20 PM GMT
" If you spent half the time you spend being abusive trying to think you might have the slightest of a clue.

Bump the thread. You will not because you know it looks bad for you. "





Haha excellent but dear boy - take your own advise.
Report enpassant February 1, 2017 10:21 PM GMT

Feb 1, 2017 -- 12:36PM, Whisperingdeath wrote:


A vote on the terms of brexit is pretty stupid. We voted to leave and have to let our elected representatives do a deal. The Govt put Article 50 to the Commons so that is good enough for me.


I think I'm right that TM answered this in PMQ's today !

Report CJ70 February 2, 2017 12:57 PM GMT

Feb 1, 2017 -- 4:20PM, enpassant wrote:


" If you spent half the time you spend being abusive trying to think you might have the slightest of a clue.Bump the thread. You will not because you know it looks bad for you. "Haha excellent but dear boy - take your own advise.


Well if you resort to libel and name-calling because you can't get your own way, then it's going to be picked up.

I'm not sure what relevance the quote has. Perhaps you thought you'd be try copying and pasting, something, anything to try and save yourself. Not sure that's going to be any more useful to you than begging me not to reply to the thread to save your blushes.

Report enpassant February 2, 2017 1:41 PM GMT
Your MO is well established for usurping threads with tangents but you lost this one many months ago, you just didn't know it then but you do now ! You are starting to appear a little obsessive, maybe a physiologist might even say narcissistic ! Haha let it go, let it go !
Report CJ70 February 2, 2017 2:04 PM GMT

Feb 2, 2017 -- 7:41AM, enpassant wrote:


Your MO is well established for usurping threads with tangents but you lost this one many months ago, you just didn't know it then but you do now ! You are starting to appear a little obsessive, maybe a physiologist might even say narcissistic ! Haha let it go, let it go !


So you bump an old thread that you think you've won a point in because you're angry at me from another thread. When it doesn't go the way you thought it would you beg for me to stop posting on it.

Yet I'm the the one who has the problems?

Report enpassant February 2, 2017 2:06 PM GMT
Thin skinned also ! Hahaha let it go , let it go !
Report CJ70 February 2, 2017 2:20 PM GMT

Feb 2, 2017 -- 8:06AM, enpassant wrote:


Thin skinned also ! Hahaha let it go , let it go !


I'm sure you have a whole list of insults ready to throw now that you realise your begging for me to stop posting hasn't worked.

This is how it normally works with you.

Report enpassant February 2, 2017 2:25 PM GMT
It seems you are very busy across lots threads so today you little soldier you. But I see you are being accused of insults of a personal nature ! Surely not, the paragon of virtue that you are ! Hahaha let it go, let it go ! Haha
Report CJ70 February 2, 2017 2:51 PM GMT

Feb 2, 2017 -- 8:25AM, enpassant wrote:


It seems you are very busy across lots threads so today you little soldier you. But I see you are being accused of insults of a personal nature ! Surely not, the paragon of virtue that you are ! Hahaha let it go, let it go ! Haha


I'm generally accused of all sorts by people who can't get their own way. As we can see in this thread that hasn't gone as you'd have liked.

Report enpassant February 2, 2017 3:13 PM GMT
Haha you can't help yourself you poor lamb. You made an emphatic stat men on this thread and it was blown out of the waters of or your own health dear boy.......let it go, let it go..lalala haha
Report CJ70 February 2, 2017 3:23 PM GMT

Feb 2, 2017 -- 9:13AM, enpassant wrote:


Haha you can't help yourself you poor lamb. You made an emphatic stat men on this thread and it was blown out of the waters of or your own health dear boy.......let it go, let it go..lalala haha


You aren't even making sense now. Stop for five minutes, calm down and then come back and have another go at getting out what you want to say.

All I got from that is the final few words which is the same begging you've been trying for the last few days. You would have thought you'd have learned that begging doesn't get you anywhere by now.

Report enpassant February 2, 2017 6:29 PM GMT
Oh you brave little soldier boy, you really are obsessed. Now I'm begining to feel sorry for you and we don't want that do we ? Stop, take stock, admit you have a problem and seek medical help. I'm sure everyone on here would wish you a speedy recovery. But all said and done, do as Frozen advises and...let it go, let it go lalala sing along with it !
Report CJ70 February 2, 2017 7:12 PM GMT

Feb 2, 2017 -- 12:29PM, enpassant wrote:


Oh you brave little soldier boy, you really are obsessed. Now I'm begining to feel sorry for you and we don't want that do we ? Stop, take stock, admit you have a problem and seek medical help. I'm sure everyone on here would wish you a speedy recovery. But all said and done, do as Frozen advises and...let it go, let it go lalala sing along with it !


Bless.

I'm taking it that you didn't know what you were trying to say in your previous post either? Given it up as a bad lot?

You bump a post months old and then call me obsessed when it hasn't gone the way you wanted it to? Quite a jump that even for somebody like you.

I'm not sure you are doing anything but making yourself angry here. Your posts are disjointed and unintelligible and each one ends with you begging for me to stop.

Report enpassant February 2, 2017 7:45 PM GMT
The  usurper and tangentman try as hard as you can you lost the thread with your ridiculous adament post and now you scramble with your 'super powers' hahaha tangentman strikes again !!! let it go, let it go lalala !
Report enpassant February 2, 2017 7:48 PM GMT
thinned skinned, surrounds himself with sycophants delusional...hmmmmm small hands and a comb-over by any chance ? Donald is that you ?
Report CJ70 February 2, 2017 7:49 PM GMT

Feb 2, 2017 -- 1:45PM, enpassant wrote:


The

Report CJ70 February 2, 2017 7:50 PM GMT
Again that post makes no sense, you've just made yourself angry again.
Report CJ70 February 2, 2017 7:51 PM GMT

Feb 2, 2017 -- 1:48PM, enpassant wrote:


thinned skinned, surrounds himself with sycophants delusional...hmmmmm small hands and a comb-over by any chance ? Donald is that you ?


Says the man who was looking to anxious for help Laugh

I'm not sure why you are putting yourself through this. Perhaps incoherently ranting on the Internet takes your mind off real life, if so I'm happy to help.

Report Whisperingdeath February 2, 2017 8:19 PM GMT
Seems so many people are pointing out what a vunerable position we in Blighty are in but the EU has serious poblems without us too. They will lose a large part of their budget and then there is Banking and Finance.

We are also going to see the World realign around terms of trade. It is one almighty screw up. I cannot see any positions of gloating here.
Report ufcdan February 2, 2017 8:21 PM GMT
Just been reading through this I see enpassant said "you don't get paid out on bets that are pretty damm close" same goes for referendums, something remainers should take note of Angry
Report enpassant February 2, 2017 8:40 PM GMT
Oh dear tangentman = you got done by your own arogance and now you flail around- brave little soldier.
Report enpassant February 2, 2017 8:41 PM GMT

Feb 2, 2017 -- 2:21PM, ufcdan wrote:


Just been reading through this I see enpassant said "you don't get paid out on bets that are pretty damm close" same goes for referendums, something remainers should take note of


Erm that's all a bit moot now.

Report ufcdan February 2, 2017 8:44 PM GMT
Bit like Trump grabbing p......... But soon became relevant again during his campaign
Report enpassant February 2, 2017 8:49 PM GMT

Feb 2, 2017 -- 2:44PM, ufcdan wrote:


Bit like Trump grabbing p......... But soon became relevant again during his campaign


WTF- HOW ON EARTH CAN YOU MAKE SUCH AN INANE COMPARISON ?

Report CJ70 February 2, 2017 8:49 PM GMT

Feb 2, 2017 -- 2:40PM, enpassant wrote:


Oh dear tangentman = you got done by your own arogance and now you flail around- brave little soldier.


I'm sure you think I've been done in many ways. It doesn't mean you aren't ranting incoherently or you've made a fool of yourself here.

Messing your words up in anger and begging for me not to reply isn't the look you think it is.

Report enpassant February 2, 2017 8:51 PM GMT
Ought to be ashamed of yourself.
Report CJ70 February 2, 2017 8:51 PM GMT

Feb 2, 2017 -- 2:51PM, enpassant wrote:


Ought to be ashamed of yourself.


Why, because you are in a temper again because you can't get your own way?

Report enpassant February 2, 2017 8:52 PM GMT

Feb 2, 2017 -- 2:49PM, CJ70 wrote:


Feb  2, 2017 --  8:40PM, enpassant wrote:Oh dear tangentman = you got done by your own arogance and now you flail around- brave little soldier.I'm sure you think I've been done in many ways. It doesn't mean you aren't ranting incoherently or you've made a fool of yourself here.Messing your words up in anger and begging for me not to reply isn't the look you think it is.


Your resorting to calling out typu's ! Now you're really scraping the barrel !

Report enpassant February 2, 2017 8:52 PM GMT
Hhaha
Report enpassant February 2, 2017 8:53 PM GMT
Have fun with them 'usurper' !
Report ufcdan February 2, 2017 8:53 PM GMT
Get a room you two Love
Report enpassant February 2, 2017 8:54 PM GMT

Feb 2, 2017 -- 2:51PM, enpassant wrote:


Ought to be ashamed of yourself.


was for ufc. I thought that was abundantly clear.

Report CJ70 February 2, 2017 8:56 PM GMT

Feb 2, 2017 -- 2:54PM, enpassant wrote:


Feb  2, 2017 --  8:51PM, enpassant wrote:Ought to be ashamed of yourself.was for ufc. I thought that was abundantly clear.


Nothing you've said for the last couple of hours at least has been clear, you've wound yourself up so you much you are ranting incoherently.

Report enpassant February 2, 2017 8:58 PM GMT
"the lady doth protest too much" was written for you I think tangentman.
Report CJ70 February 2, 2017 9:01 PM GMT

Feb 2, 2017 -- 2:58PM, enpassant wrote:


"the lady doth protest too much" was written for you I think tangentman.


Did you have to Google that?

Report ufcdan February 2, 2017 9:01 PM GMT
Rarely ashamed Cool
Report enpassant February 2, 2017 9:07 PM GMT

Feb 2, 2017 -- 3:01PM, CJ70 wrote:


Feb  2, 2017 --  8:58PM, enpassant wrote:"the lady doth protest too much" was written for you I think tangentman.Did you have to Google that?


That was one of your weakest yet ! I'm feeling sorry for you again poor little lamb.

Report CJ70 February 2, 2017 9:12 PM GMT

Feb 2, 2017 -- 3:07PM, enpassant wrote:


Feb  2, 2017 --  9:01PM, CJ70 wrote:Feb  2, 2017 --  8:58PM, enpassant wrote:"the lady doth protest too much" was written for you I think tangentman.Did you have to Google that?That was one of your weakest yet ! I'm feeling sorry for you again poor little lamb.


I'll take that as a yes.

I love the fake sympathy as you desperately try to save yourself.

Report enpassant February 2, 2017 9:18 PM GMT
Oh dear I'm sorry. I had no idea you had sub-total dryhumourology.
Report unitedbiscuits February 2, 2017 10:54 PM GMT
Classic CJ70 argument style. Ha ha. Sorry enpassant, all I can say is:
"Now wash your hands."
Report CJ70 February 3, 2017 12:39 PM GMT
I knew there would be a meeting of minds between you two. You can do half shifts between you going through the post archives to try and find threads together.

Although I think he's a bit to late to save you in this one.
Report enpassant February 3, 2017 12:51 PM GMT
there's that delusional streak again poor lamb- you got found out on this thread but just cannot let it go, let it go lalala !
Report CJ70 February 3, 2017 12:53 PM GMT

Feb 3, 2017 -- 6:51AM, enpassant wrote:


there's that delusional streak again poor lamb- you got found out on this thread but just cannot let it go, let it go lalala !


I think we've all found out something in this thread.

It's not what you desperately want it to be though.

Report enpassant February 3, 2017 1:03 PM GMT
Lost,  but not bowed you little soldier you !
Report CJ70 February 3, 2017 1:12 PM GMT

Feb 3, 2017 -- 7:03AM, enpassant wrote:


Lost,

Report CJ70 February 3, 2017 1:12 PM GMT
Touching..
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com