Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
KeMoH
26 Sep 16 18:11
| Topic/replies: 2,756 | Blogger: KeMoH's blog
Coverage from 11pm on Sky News.
Pause Switch to Standard View Clinton vs Trump: The Debate of the...
Show More
Report nugget September 27, 2016 3:04 AM BST
Hillary is labouring
Report nugget September 27, 2016 3:05 AM BST
her words are stilted
Report Des Pond September 27, 2016 3:05 AM BST
dream on! Grin
Report Des Pond September 27, 2016 3:06 AM BST
Laugh
Report jedi sophie September 27, 2016 3:07 AM BST
Spent more time talking about himself than anything else!
Stick to business Donald..
Report Des Pond September 27, 2016 3:07 AM BST
He likes muslims now, The man has no shame!
Report nugget September 27, 2016 3:07 AM BST
No questions on Hillary's health?
Report Des Pond September 27, 2016 3:09 AM BST
Clinton price now back to pre- "stroke/seizure/collapse" levels.Happy
Report nugget September 27, 2016 3:10 AM BST
lol. Hillary just scraped in against Bernie. After rigging the process.  She was shorter then. Happy
Report Des Pond September 27, 2016 3:11 AM BST
Get out while you can! No way this cretin is getting to the whitehouse, and he knows it!
Report Des Pond September 27, 2016 3:15 AM BST
Donald Trump, you're fired! Laugh
Report nugget September 27, 2016 3:16 AM BST
Hillary's server was a weak link in Americas security
Report Des Pond September 27, 2016 3:17 AM BST
Nugget, if you've backed Trump. you should lay off, seriously.
Report Des Pond September 27, 2016 3:18 AM BST
I actually thought trump would do better than this! Shocked
Report nugget September 27, 2016 3:18 AM BST
Moderate muslims have failed at stopping muslin terrorism everywhere
Report ZenMaster September 27, 2016 3:19 AM BST
I agree, another two of these and the undecided will see Trump as more of an irritation.
Report Des Pond September 27, 2016 3:19 AM BST
Oh dear!
Report nugget September 27, 2016 3:20 AM BST
Very accurate from Trump with regards to the middle east
Report Des Pond September 27, 2016 3:20 AM BST
Very poor performance from Trump, I don't think he wants the job, tbh!
Report Des Pond September 27, 2016 3:21 AM BST
Getting carried away like a primary school loudmouth!
Report Des Pond September 27, 2016 3:22 AM BST
Audience laughing AT him, now!
Report Des Pond September 27, 2016 3:23 AM BST
Clinton doesn't have to do anything more, Trump is detroying his own chances!
Report nugget September 27, 2016 3:26 AM BST
Clinton whole game plan is to do nothing
Report Des Pond September 27, 2016 3:26 AM BST
Back to the golf course, Donald! Laugh Stick to bullying the Office junior!
Report nugget September 27, 2016 3:26 AM BST
Haven't you been following her campaign?
Report ZenMaster September 27, 2016 3:27 AM BST
Trump will not have gained anymore votes from this debate, he can only lose them.

He started of by excusing tax dodge.
Then he wants to help the blacks with more stop and search.

Those two points alone will cost him.
Report ZenMaster September 27, 2016 3:28 AM BST
"China should go into North Korea"Cry
Report Des Pond September 27, 2016 3:29 AM BST
Advocates China attacking North korea now. Get this idiot out of there, before he says anything even worse!
Report nugget September 27, 2016 3:30 AM BST
400 million cash to Iran? what!
Report nugget September 27, 2016 3:31 AM BST
who gave nukes to Iran? what!
Report Des Pond September 27, 2016 3:32 AM BST
Ha! nice one, Hillary Laugh the "bullies" comment, priceless!
Report Des Pond September 27, 2016 3:33 AM BST
Give it up, Donald, it is over!
Report Des Pond September 27, 2016 3:34 AM BST
Oh, the "stamina" thing. Desperate! Laugh
Report Des Pond September 27, 2016 3:35 AM BST
Biden @140, Get on! Laugh
Report Des Pond September 27, 2016 3:36 AM BST
Taxi for Chump! LaughLaughLaugh
Report nugget September 27, 2016 3:36 AM BST
Hillary plays the race card again, so divisive.
Report Ski-Wiz September 27, 2016 3:36 AM BST
Trump done well making valid points and repeating them a few time to make sure the viewers got it. A bit like bullet point speech. Clinton just waffling and making no specific points.
Report Des Pond September 27, 2016 3:37 AM BST

Sep 26, 2016 -- 9:36PM, Ski-Wiz wrote:

Trump done well making valid points and repeating them a few time to make sure the viewers got it. A bit like bullet point speech. Clinton just waffling and making no specific points.

What have you been smoking? Grin

Report nugget September 27, 2016 3:39 AM BST

Sep 26, 2016 -- 9:36PM, Ski-Wiz wrote:

Exactly.

Report Des Pond September 27, 2016 3:39 AM BST
Accomplished performance from Clinton, although Trump made it very easy for her, tbh!
Report Ski-Wiz September 27, 2016 3:41 AM BST

Sep 26, 2016 -- 9:37PM, Des Pond wrote:

Sep 27, 2016 --  3:36AM, Ski-Wiz wrote:Trump done well making valid points and repeating them a few time to make sure the viewers got it. A bit like bullet point speech. Clinton just waffling and making no specific points.What have you been smoking?

I don't care about the USA election as I'm British. I'm just making a honest assessment without bias.

Report nugget September 27, 2016 3:41 AM BST
Accomplished.  LOL
Report nugget September 27, 2016 3:41 AM BST
Hillary did well not to collapse again.  Well done.
Report Des Pond September 27, 2016 3:41 AM BST
Even the Trump supporter in the studio admits that he did very badly!
Report nugget September 27, 2016 3:43 AM BST
Main stream media don't like Trump. Go figure.
Report Des Pond September 27, 2016 3:44 AM BST
If that's the best he can do, he should give up now. I suspect that he already has, but he's still enjoying the attention. Don't be fooled trump backers, this "contest" is over. Cut your losses!
Report nugget September 27, 2016 3:46 AM BST
Trump backers who were on before the republican nomination are playing with house money.
Report Des Pond September 27, 2016 3:48 AM BST
Not many of them, judging by the weight of money in the market. Trump only got backed when Clinton had a dizzy spell. They backed too late at too low a price.
Report nugget September 27, 2016 3:51 AM BST
Clinton backers relieved she didn't pass out.
Report Des Pond September 27, 2016 3:53 AM BST
It's been a tough couple of weeks for Clinton backers and for reasonable. right-thinking people, but the nightmare (or the joke, whichever way you look at it) is over.
Report nugget September 27, 2016 3:53 AM BST
Imagine the market if Trump had the health problems Hillary has.
Report nugget September 27, 2016 3:55 AM BST
...and they blamed her collapse on working too hard. LOL. She's literally done no campaigning.
Report Des Pond September 27, 2016 3:55 AM BST
Never mind, Donald. You might still be in with a chance with one of your daughters! Laugh
Report nugget September 27, 2016 3:56 AM BST
Will the national debt continue to sky-rocket under a Hillary regime like it has for the last 8 years?
Report Des Pond September 27, 2016 3:58 AM BST
Good night, nugget. Cool
Report nugget September 27, 2016 4:09 AM BST
1-0 Trump.  Draw at best for Hillary.

He didn't even bring up much about the emails, Benghazi, Bill or the Clinton Foundation.
Report nugget September 27, 2016 5:43 AM BST
Why won't Hillary release her speeches to Wall St that she was paid hundreds of thousands to give.
Report nugget September 27, 2016 5:43 AM BST
Crooked Hillary didn't really do anything to disprove how untrustworthy she is.  Polls suggest the public see her as particularly untrustworthy.  Trump could have probably done more to highlight that but

he showed self control and kept it classy unlike Hillary who got nasty and personal.  Very Presidential.
Report nugget September 27, 2016 5:58 AM BST
Funniest moment was when Hillary attempted to lecture everyone about the importance of cyber-security!!
Report nugget September 27, 2016 6:07 AM BST
..or how about when she accused Trump of being sexist when she enables Bill's behaviour towards women and takes money from overseas regimes who treat women deplorably.
Report unitedbiscuits September 27, 2016 9:08 AM BST
Only heard snippets but it looks as if Clinton won the first debate.
Report anxious September 27, 2016 9:52 AM BST
Trump tried to play it cool and look presidential and made himself look false and even more ridiculous than he already is.
Report tony57 September 27, 2016 10:25 AM BST
the markets are up this morning they belive trump done badly?Laugh
Report InsiderTrader September 27, 2016 10:53 AM BST
The mainstream media suggest Hillary won.

It was a boring debate that failed to touch on many of the key issues. Clinton played all her cards whereas Trump left his powder dry on her foundation, health, ISIS funding and especially her emails which he did not push her on at all. Possibly it is a strategy waiting for the smoking gun to be released.
Report nugget September 27, 2016 11:42 AM BST
I wonder if Hillary had her ear piece in again.  It kind of sounded like she was taking directions.

Report Captain Wurzel September 27, 2016 1:04 PM BST
I was genuinely worried about Trump becoming President - I'm not so worried now - underwhelming performance from the Republican nominee.
Report arbster September 27, 2016 4:09 PM BST
Trump is keeping the aces in the hole to be released near polling day (on or after the third debate)........... no one will remember anything about this debate in a months time......... it was all underwhelming stuff (kids playground taunts v same old establishment tripe)............ it comes down to who do you trust, policy issues will not dedcide this election........ politicians never deliver on that anyway..........wonder what Jefferson or Lincoln would have made of it :)
Report unitedbiscuits September 27, 2016 4:18 PM BST
That is correct, tony. It looked very much as if Donald could not think on his feet as fast as Hilary, which augers badly for his chances in the debates to follow. Mind you, it does open the enticing prospect of a complete Trump meltdown in the final debate.
Report Dr Crippen September 27, 2016 4:55 PM BST
^Well that's a comfort for Trump fans coming from unitedbrexit.

He always picks the wrong horse.
Report unitedbiscuits September 27, 2016 5:02 PM BST
Not always.
I would remind you, Dr Crippen, of a couple of very timely threads
a) Layers' schoolboy error.
b) Get all your money out of the UK.
Plus a few good horse tops, back along, when I had a more generous disposition.
Report unitedbiscuits September 27, 2016 5:03 PM BST
A few good horse tips, even.
Report Dr Crippen September 27, 2016 5:25 PM BST
b) Get all your money out of the UK.

Yet unitedbrexit, you were on here bellyaching after Brexit, about your shares in American companies suffering from the weakness in the pound.

You didn't follow your own advice!
Report Burton-Brewers September 27, 2016 6:21 PM BST
he's what my late grandma called a romancer
Report unitedbiscuits September 27, 2016 6:41 PM BST
03:50 am on June 24, if you please. And how could I complain about the value of my US holding after Brexit had just boosted it by 7%?
So, you are doubly confused and in error, Dr Crippen. But it was a crazy couple of days. Just look at these examples:
a) If you needed to sell three averagely priced houses, in preparation for emigrating to the US, the Brexit result cost you £60,000 overnight.
b) If you are stuck with twenty low-value properties in the West Midlands, Brexit cost you £110,000 overnight, rising to £150,000 now.
Report Des Pond September 27, 2016 6:51 PM BST
I watched the Debate, and believe me Trump was hopelessly ill-prepared. Either he was arrogant enough to think he could win easily without trying. Or, as I'm beginning to think, he doesn't want the responsibilty of being President and is just enjoying all the attention and the concomitant boost to his media profile. Michael Moore touched on this a few weeks ago, and I am beginning to think he was right! It must be said, tbf, that Moore was contradicting his own statement of a month earlier, but I think he has it right in this instance; Trump just wants publicity. He is only happy when he is bullying people into agreeing with him. The idea of having complex and difficult issues to deal with, having to listen to others, taking the views of other people seriously and being diplomatic and statesman-like, all of this is anathema to him! He is enjoying the ride for now, but he knows he is massively unsuitable for the job. When he is inevitably defeated, he will find lots of people and factors to blame, and will make out it was some kind of moral victory for him.
Personally, I think he will go out in, what he will see as a blaze of glory, by sabotaging his own campaign, saying what he really feels and offending as many people as he can in the next 2 debates.
Report unitedbiscuits September 27, 2016 7:00 PM BST
Trump's post-truth politics were not allowed a free-ride. The tragedy is that we couldn't manage the debates as well in this country, but the blame lies with the Remain campaign - where was Cameron when the televised debates were going on? Where was Corbyn? Where was May?
Report Burton-Brewers September 27, 2016 7:19 PM BST
it's sad when you have to keep counting your shekels and worrying about money
Report nugget September 27, 2016 11:20 PM BST
unitedbiscuits • September 27, 2016 7:00 PM BST
Trump's post-truth politics were not allowed a free-ride. The tragedy is that we couldn't manage the debates as well in this country, but the blame lies with the Remain campaign - where was Cameron when the televised debates were going on? Where was Corbyn? Where was May?

LOL.  If you couldn't see how biased the moderator was you're blind.  Very weak questions and spent too much time on some of the less relevant isues.  So by "managed" you obviously mean **** I'm

guessing.

Judging by some of the responses here Hillary fans are chuffed as she surpassed their expectations of not having another medical moment in public.
Report nugget September 27, 2016 11:21 PM BST
Why so sensitive when it comes to the word rig*ed.  hmm
Report nugget September 27, 2016 11:26 PM BST
Trump called out Hillary for flip-flopping on the TPP.  Then Hillary flat out lied by denying it during the debate through a smug grin.  I hope Bernie fans were watching. Happy
Report nugget September 27, 2016 11:30 PM BST

Sep 27, 2016 -- 8:00AM, tony57 wrote:

nugget did you see the flying saucer..it was sending her messages down from obarma...

So you deny she has been wearing an ear piece during live appearances?

Report nugget September 28, 2016 1:10 AM BST

Sep 27, 2016 -- 10:15AM, tony57 wrote:

what aces? before last night trumpets were screaming he was going to show her up and win the debate..i think we can see by the reaction and social media that he got done? ive seen no trumpets out today ?shouting the odds..they are all to deflated at realising the donald is a dud!

lol. If social media and msm says so tony it must be true.  Nice one.

Report nugget September 28, 2016 1:42 AM BST
Des Pond • September 27, 2016 6:51 PM BST
Or, as I'm beginning to think, he doesn't want the responsibilty of being President and is just enjoying all the attention and the concomitant boost to his media profile. Michael Moore touched on this a few weeks ago, and I am beginning to think he was right!
Michael Moore touched on this a few weeks ago, and I am beginning to think he was right!

Michael Moore? Seriouly any argument you have just lost a lot of credibility? 

Anyway, lets see what Michael Moore the far-left loon had to say about the debate.  Here are some of his tweets during and after the debate;

Michael Moore ‏@MMFlint 21h21 hours ago
Pro-Hillary gloaters doing end-zone dance again when still on 50-yd line. U MUST get it in your head TRUMP IS GONNA WIN and act accordingly!

Michael Moore ‏@MMFlint 23h23 hours ago
"Michigan" again. He wins Michigan, Ohio, Penn, Wisconsin, he wins the election.

Michael Moore ‏@MMFlint 22h22 hours ago
It's over. Trump, the egoist, the racist, the narcissist, the liar, "won."

Michael Moore ‏@MMFlint 23h23 hours ago
Instead Hillary responds by plugging her book and website. Please, HRC, pull out the long knives.

Despite showing an obvious bias it's clear to see who Moore thinks will win the election.  So you and Moore think Trump doesn't even want to win the election but Moore thinks Trump will win anyway.  What

does that say about the candidacy of Hillary, not too good.
Report nugget September 28, 2016 2:04 AM BST
Michael Moore was also tweeting about the Flint Michigan water crisis.  Obviously trying to capitalise on a tragic situation, again.
He did make a few good points though;

Michael Moore (@MMFlint) March 6, 2016
Flint has voted for Dems for 84 straight yrs. What did it get us? For 18 months Dems remained silent & ignored pleas while Flint was poisoned

Michael Moore (@MMFlint) March 6, 2016
Dems in Flint today handing out bottles of water. Bottles? 100,000 people need 20 MILLION 16oz bottles of water EACH DAY! You're not helping
Report nugget September 28, 2016 2:14 AM BST
Scary for America too that Hillary will give Bill a role as an influential economic adviser in her regime if she wins.
Report anxious September 28, 2016 10:33 AM BST
The Donny fanboys on a massive meltdown
Report LendUsAFiver September 28, 2016 10:51 AM BST
Trump winning a majority of online polls since the debate. Odds are completely wrong, just had another £1k topup.
Report LendUsAFiver September 28, 2016 10:56 AM BST
Anthony Joshua is probably his biggest threat but even then Athletics win 4 in 5 times v's boxers and that is without this exceptional story that has captured everyones hearts.

Only one runner this year unless someone tries to replicate the gesture but even then it would be a floppy copy.
Report LendUsAFiver September 28, 2016 10:57 AM BST
^^ wrong thread :D
Report Des Pond September 28, 2016 6:50 PM BST
Despite showing an obvious bias it's clear to see who Moore thinks will win the election.  So you and Moore think Trump doesn't even want to win the election but Moore thinks Trump will win anyway.  What
@ nugget.

I agree with you that Moore has contradicted himself several times, so it's hard to know what he really thinks. I was just highlighting something he said that made me think that he may have a point as to Trump's predilection for surrounding himself with myrmidons, rather than proper advisors who would challenge his judgement and assist him in making good decisions. Moore is probably just looking to stir up publicity for an upcoming book or movie, so he will say all sorts of things. However, I think that he is right in saying that Trump does not have the right temperament or personality for a position that requires co-operation, consultation, reflection, compromise and diplomacy, as well as decisiveness.
Report lfc1971 September 28, 2016 7:19 PM BST
^ an American President should not concern himself(herself?) with any of the above.
"speak softly and carry a big stick"
Report InsiderTrader September 28, 2016 7:26 PM BST
tony57   

28 Sep 16 18:44 
Joined:  13 Oct 10      | Topic/replies: 8,784  | Blogger: tony57's blog   

according to every independent news out let trump lost, he started crying over the mic ffs?..then its the moderator..(who is a republican) was biased?Laughright after the debate in the spin room trump praised the moderator for doing a fine job?...then he attacks another women?..clever ...Laugh

Which one is independent? CNN?
Report lfc1971 September 28, 2016 7:28 PM BST
either countries fall into line and take the side of the US in developing a modern democratic country, or they can go it alone without Americas help, diplomacy?... unfortunately times up.
Report LendUsAFiver September 28, 2016 7:59 PM BST
Welcome to the dangerous effects of reality TV voting crossing into politics. People are voting The Entertainer! Also, Hillary has a long history of telling ridiculous lies and the Democrats screwed over their favourite runner Bernie. If you follow BErnie on Facebook you will see the top comments are always by people saying they will not vote Hillary.
Report tony57 September 29, 2016 1:20 PM BST
once again a detailed piece i post showing how poor trump is is deleted..by those that are scared of my points of view.
Report tony57 September 29, 2016 1:21 PM BST
insider..you read my piece..it is clear!
Report anxious September 29, 2016 1:47 PM BST
Same old song on here tony , the tory patrol squad on the grass again
Report tony57 September 29, 2016 2:18 PM BST
yes mate..i make them look what they are ignorent, daft,and lacking a morale compass,..truth hurts..
Report InsiderTrader September 29, 2016 4:53 PM BST
Clinton tried to goad Trump into taking the debate into the gutter. A forty year old lawsuit and a 20 year old comment when a private citzen were brought up against Trump yet no mention of the threat to national security by Libya and the emails, her health or her treatment of women.

Trump held his nerve tried to talk about policy. Clinton has no new policy ideas - just more of the same promoting the globalist corporates and megabanks at the expense of the American people.
Report tony57 September 29, 2016 7:24 PM BST
its pointless me passing comment...it is deleted when i show your arguments up for what they are..
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com