Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Eeternaloptimist
23 Feb 16 17:39
Joined:
Date Joined: 28 Jun 10
| Topic/replies: 38,236 | Blogger: Eeternaloptimist's blog
There's clearly someone around here who does because every time somebody puts up a thread looking to discuss the issues relating to them it gets deleted.

Whoever you are. Shame on you.
Pause Switch to Standard View Who hates disabled people?
Show More
Loading...
Report bongo March 5, 2016 1:09 PM GMT
"is it not shocking that so many have passed away..?"
Yes, it is not shocking. People who are ill die all the time. But you are 20 times more likely to die after being passed unfit for work compared to when passed fit for work. That should tell you that the authorities are discriminating correctly the vast majority of the time.

And please read what EO said carefully. Many disabled people work and bravo to them and their employers who often go out of their way to ensure adaptations are made so this happens.
The allowance you get for not working, for not being part of the labour force, is being equalised:
so that people unfit to work who don't have to actively seek work
and people fit to work who have to actively seek work
These groups will now get the same allowance to cover their basic living expenses.

There are no cuts to DLA or PIP, which are additional allowances on top of any daily living expenses due, and these are awarded for needing help with personal care or getting around.
Report bongo March 5, 2016 2:06 PM GMT
I think I counted more mistakes than actual sentences in what you just said tony.
Can you pick out your best point, tell me what it is, and then I'll look into it.
Report Dr Crippen March 6, 2016 2:52 PM GMT
before making wild assumptions about other folk.


People on here make assumptions about me, so I make assumptions about them.

sean you don't actually believe anything people say about themselves on here do you?

Good grief, I believe he does.
Still wet behind the ears, and at his age as well.
Report CJ70 March 6, 2016 3:12 PM GMT

Mar 6, 2016 -- 9:05AM, tony57 wrote:


amazing my posts critical of crippen are deleted? no doubt he,ll say ive slanderd him by saying he has no moral compass?..but sean your correct he does rely on the goverment hes a buy to let landlord who gets housing benefit from his tenants? amazing hypocrisy..but hey thats him..no doubt this will be deleted as he finds this a affront to his charactor


Just quoting so everyone gets to see how bad that reply was.

Report Dr Crippen March 6, 2016 6:55 PM GMT
a report just come out by simon duffy and john dalrymple..some great ideas in here to sort out the system

No doubt essential reading for the world owes me a living brigade.
Report Dr Crippen March 6, 2016 6:57 PM GMT
Oh, the post I was replying to was there when I posted but was gone when the page refreshed to include my post.
Report Captain Wurzel March 6, 2016 7:37 PM GMT
sean you don't actually believe anything people say about themselves on here do you?





Some peoplem tell the truth because thats their nature - you definitely aren't one of those people crapper - I suspect sean is.
Report CJ70 March 6, 2016 7:54 PM GMT

Mar 6, 2016 -- 1:37PM, Captain Wurzel wrote:


sean you don't actually believe anything people say about themselves on here do you?Some peoplem tell the truth because thats their nature - you definitely aren't one of those people crapper - I suspect sean is.


It's intellect like that which projects you as one of the finest thinkers on this forum.

Report sean rua March 7, 2016 9:29 AM GMT
Well, this is nice and cosy! Laugh

Folk deleting my posts but leaving up their assumptions and abuse, BUT WORST OF ALL,

FAILING TO ANSWER SIMPLE QUESTIONS ABOUT THEMSELVES! GrinLaugh

What credibility do people like that have? Not much, imo.

Yes, I believe in speaking the truth or staying stum. Coming on here and slgging others for being sensible ain't on, when ye cannot even defend your corner.

Please reinstate my simple honest question and give a decent reply.
Let us all see the person behind the nonsense, that's if ye have any INTEGRITY.Happy

I suspect deliberate disruptive TROLLING  on behalf of the con &U party and the edl.
Am I right?
Report Dr Crippen March 7, 2016 10:31 AM GMT
Some peoplem tell the truth because thats their nature - you definitely aren't one of those people crapper - I suspect sean is.

Catcrap Wazzock,

That's because you're as thick as two short plans.

And that coming from the bloke who said that tenants should try and get away without paying their rent.

It's hilarious when toe-rags like Wazzock come on here judging others.
Report tony57 March 7, 2016 11:14 AM GMT
more posts deleted by the people who lose the debate?
Report CJ70 March 7, 2016 11:18 AM GMT

Mar 7, 2016 -- 5:14AM, tony57 wrote:


more posts deleted by the people who lose the debate?


Doesn't that prove what many of us have long thought? You and your ilk are deleting your own posts when you realise they make you look a bit silly?

Report tony57 March 7, 2016 12:12 PM GMT
lol..welldone cj, im deleteing my own postsLaugh
Report CJ70 March 7, 2016 5:19 PM GMT

Mar 7, 2016 -- 6:12AM, tony57 wrote:


lol..welldone cj, im deleteing my own posts


Sorry? I thought that was one of the key pillars to explain you were 'winning the argument'. Delete all the nonsense you come out with after it's debunked and then complain.

It's a tactic Wurzel, errytay and Angel used to use all the time. Not too much effect I'll admit.

Report bongo March 7, 2016 8:36 PM GMT
It looks like a new strategy is needed:  we now need to quote what tony says in any replies, otherwise all meaning is lost.
Report CJ70 March 7, 2016 11:44 PM GMT

Mar 7, 2016 -- 2:36PM, bongo wrote:


It looks like a new strategy is needed:

Report CJ70 March 7, 2016 11:44 PM GMT
Quite..
Report anxious March 7, 2016 11:51 PM GMT
post removed,  billy and the right wing patrol merchants still at it
Report CJ70 March 8, 2016 12:05 AM GMT

Mar 7, 2016 -- 5:51PM, anxious wrote:


post removed,

Report CJ70 March 8, 2016 12:07 AM GMT
Not sure why you try this. Each time it goes badly for you.

I'm still waiting for the £500 you owe me for the deleting posts bets. If you want to get on with that it would be nice, I'll take X amount a week out of your benefits if you like?

Prefer to run away? Thought so.
Report anxious March 8, 2016 12:23 AM GMT
billy the bet is fine with me , come up with evidence and I will have 500 of your of your grubby money , prove it billy prove it
Report sean rua March 8, 2016 4:23 PM GMT
Well, well, well!

Couldn't post at all this morning, but see that my other posts were removed as per. Laugh

Why do folks come on a politics forum if they don't want to answer questions or debate?

Look through above, and ye will see who is guilty of abuse and not much else. Grin

I replied to krapper; post removed and not answered.
Report Dr Crippen March 8, 2016 6:30 PM GMT
I rarely read sore rectum's drivel these days, but couldn't help noticing the last line of his post directly above.

That's quite a strong hint that he believes I an the culprit for having his twaddle removed.

Why do folks come on a politics forum if they don't want to answer questions or debate?

Indeed, and even more to the point - and why do people come on a politics forum when nearly everything they write is deleted?Laugh
Report Eeternaloptimist March 8, 2016 7:42 PM GMT
Whoever is doing this must be doing so to force people off the forum. Which isn't any cause for celebration as far as I'm concerned. A plurality of views is essential.
Report Dr Crippen March 8, 2016 9:16 PM GMT
How do we know that sore rectum isn't part of the plot?

He's just as likely to be getting stuff removed as anyone else is.
Shifting his own stuff and bawling about it is as good a cover as he could have.
And constantly complaining like tony does is another way throw people off the scent.

I don't trust anyone on here.
And the more they bleat about it the more I'm inclined to suspect them.
Report anxious March 8, 2016 10:11 PM GMT
Take a look in the mirror crippen
Report Dr Crippen March 8, 2016 10:39 PM GMT
Shut up you pathetic toe-rag.
Report Dr Crippen March 8, 2016 10:41 PM GMT
Just saving five or six posts by cutting to the abuse straight away with anxious.

That's all the berk understands.
Report anxious March 8, 2016 11:35 PM GMT
tut tut crippen a man who does not believe in insults or abuse
Report anxious March 8, 2016 11:36 PM GMT
your losing it crippen I would recommend a long lie down Crazy
Report lfc1971 March 8, 2016 11:44 PM GMT
It is not like Crippen to be so rude, you provoke him anxious with your nonsense.
Report Eeternaloptimist March 9, 2016 12:00 AM GMT
Is he at it again? Taking your frustrations about that pi55 pot team of yours won't do you any good Hanks.
Report anxious March 9, 2016 12:11 AM GMT
Brighton and hove albion 4 Yorkshire cloggers 0
Report Dr Crippen March 9, 2016 10:00 AM GMT
crippen i know its you or cj.

There you go, there's a direct accusation. And just because tony is a half-wit doesn't excuse him.
That puts tony top of my list along with sore rectum.

They're the kind of nutcases that would go to any lengths to get their own back for the sense of injustice that drives their kind.

I certainly wouldn't rule out that they're taking their own stuff down.
Although, that can never be any more than a guess.
And sore rectums foul mouth ensures that most of his rubbish will be deleted on decency grounds alone. 
Like I say, when people start accusing others it can be to deflect attention away from themselves.
Report Dr Crippen March 9, 2016 10:06 AM GMT
And here I am answering accusations from furious lefties, when I wanted to be talking about the doctors strike.
Which shows why left-wingers never achieve anything.
The go around with their heads full of sh!t like this.
Report sean rua March 9, 2016 10:08 AM GMT
Doc, pal, seriously,

see a real doctor and get help for your condition.

Then, after about two years of therapy, make an effort to study LOGIC and POLITICS.

After that, come back on here and tell us all about it.
Ye may even feel a bit better.
Report Dr Crippen March 9, 2016 10:44 AM GMT
Many lefties are born with a fury gene.
Which is apparent from simply reading sore rectum's last post.

Spontaneous outrage at anything they see as injustice is in their DNA.
They're usually losers so they've always got plenty to be upset about.

I wouldn't put anything past people in that state of mind.

Dead giveaways include posting silly little faces, and the use of capital letters for effect.
Ye ya and tis, is original, but in the same vein.

From that we can conclude that sore rectum is stark raving mad.
He's seriously in need of medical attention for his state of mind.
Report tony57 March 9, 2016 1:17 PM GMT
again post deleted, what was it..the bit about you would rather delete than debate?
Report Dr Crippen March 9, 2016 1:24 PM GMT
again post deleted, what was it..the bit about you would rather delete than debate?

Here tony. I've enclosed your post in one of mine.

That should keep it safe for now.
Report Eeternaloptimist March 9, 2016 3:43 PM GMT
The world has been turned upside down. Stark Staring Sean is talking about logic.
Report tony57 March 9, 2016 6:44 PM GMT
thank you crippen.
Report Dr Crippen March 9, 2016 6:46 PM GMT
Not at all tony. I'll look after you on here.
Report tony57 March 9, 2016 6:51 PM GMT
Laughfair play..funny....
Report sean rua March 10, 2016 9:37 AM GMT
Take the challenge, gals!

Answer questions a and b.

I did, years ago, but ye told me I was a liar and crazy.

Lets see what ye are made of.

Introduce yourselves, ye trolls!
Report CJ70 March 10, 2016 10:39 AM GMT

Mar 7, 2016 -- 6:23PM, anxious wrote:


billy the bet is fine with me , come up with evidence and I will have 500 of your of your grubby money , prove it billy prove it


You made the bet to defend yourself. You ran away when you realised you'd have to pay up.

It's still there if you want it, I can set up a contract where you deposit the £500 and the winner pays the fees of the middleman. Over to you.

Report anxious March 10, 2016 12:03 PM GMT
billy all you have to do is contact betfair and ask if I have ever requested or reported a post, do that or get one of your klu klux clan friends to contact them
Report Dr Crippen March 10, 2016 12:26 PM GMT
As if Betfair would discuss someone else's account with another account holder.

The lack of knowledge about the ways of the world never fail to astonish me with some of the people we get on here.

You'd think they'd just left school.
Report CJ70 March 10, 2016 3:23 PM GMT

Mar 10, 2016 -- 6:03AM, anxious wrote:


billy all you have to do is contact betfair and ask if I have ever requested or reported a post, do that or get one of your klu klux clan friends to contact them


Ku Klux clan? Really?

You aren't half dull.

As I said before you ran away from the bet when you realised you'd lose your money. That's the thing with offering bets on a betting website, you might think everyone is a rat like yourself, but occasionally people accept them and call your bluff.

Report anxious March 10, 2016 3:49 PM GMT
billy who will be the judge if betfair refuse to get involved in the decision, or betfairs cowboy company, and billy stop calling people names I thought you tory boys did not believe in it
Report anxious March 10, 2016 3:54 PM GMT
prove I have reported 1 single post billy , your so clever prove it.
Report Burton-Brewers March 10, 2016 4:09 PM GMT
you offered the bet the onus is on you
Report CJ70 March 10, 2016 4:27 PM GMT

Mar 10, 2016 -- 9:49AM, anxious wrote:


billy who will be the judge if betfair refuse to get involved in the decision, or betfairs cowboy company, and billy stop calling people names I thought you tory boys did not believe in it


You ran away from the bet after proposing it to clear your name. Doubtless because you'd know you would lose it.

Report CJ70 March 10, 2016 4:28 PM GMT

Mar 10, 2016 -- 10:09AM, Burton-Brewers wrote:


you offered the bet the onus is on you


He isn't the sharpest tool.

He no doubt thought he wouldn't take it so I'd do the same. When I accepted he realised he was in trouble and ran away. Typical behaviour for people of his type.

Report anxious March 10, 2016 4:51 PM GMT
billy your the last person im frightend of , how would you find the truth
Report anxious March 10, 2016 4:52 PM GMT
I might have offered the bet but that was only because the liar billy kept accusing me
Report CJ70 March 10, 2016 5:35 PM GMT

Mar 10, 2016 -- 10:52AM, anxious wrote:


I might have offered the bet but that was only because the liar billy kept accusing me


I don't need to accuse you I know you did it. I've explained over and over why it can only be you responsible.

You deny it, but then you aren't a very trustworthy person are you?

You offered a bet to prove it wasn't you. I know it was so I took you up on it, you then realised I'd have your cash off you and ran away like the rat you are. Although if you want to have some spine about you and pay up, be my guest. I won't be holding my breath.

Report Eeternaloptimist March 10, 2016 5:35 PM GMT
Don't worry Hanks. We're here for you. We can put your frayed state down to PTSD at having to put up with The Ghoul. I find myself in a strange dilemma regarding your match with The Dippers. I hope both teams lose and then the ground collapses. Without casualties of course.
Report Burton-Brewers March 10, 2016 5:46 PM GMT
I might have offered the bet but that was only because the liar billy kept accusing me

I'd love to up against you at poker, what a fish
Report anxious March 10, 2016 6:12 PM GMT
billy you know nothing if you say you know ive reported you or some other clown then prove it , until you can keep your horrible trap shut
Report anxious March 10, 2016 6:14 PM GMT
I see a few of the white horse brigade have come to comfort you
Report Burton-Brewers March 10, 2016 6:15 PM GMT
pay up you loser
Report CJ70 March 10, 2016 6:18 PM GMT

Mar 10, 2016 -- 12:12PM, anxious wrote:


billy you know nothing if you say you know ive reported you or some other clown then prove it , until you can keep your horrible trap shut


Temper tantrums because you've been caught out. Lovely.

Perhaps if you don't run to the report button so quickly you wouldn't be in this mess. A lesson in life for you there.

Report anxious March 10, 2016 6:19 PM GMT
hey burton you keep out of it and go and paint some pictures, where are your famous pictures burton?
Report Burton-Brewers March 10, 2016 6:19 PM GMT
Report anxious March 10, 2016 6:20 PM GMT
burton the big brave blackshirt
Report Burton-Brewers March 10, 2016 6:21 PM GMT
settle your bet red loser
Report Burton-Brewers March 10, 2016 6:22 PM GMT
It's red filth versus red filth tonight who will be crying?
Report anxious March 10, 2016 6:27 PM GMT
burton you fool if big billy the patrol merchant can prove anything then I would pay up , the thing is billy is lying and guessing, I have told him I have not reported 1 post its up to billy to show up his supposed truth
Report anxious March 10, 2016 6:28 PM GMT
its a simple dream in billys head , if he is so sure then show the truth , he will not do this because he has noproof or truth
Report Burton-Brewers March 10, 2016 6:31 PM GMT
welcher
Report CJ70 March 10, 2016 6:37 PM GMT

Mar 10, 2016 -- 12:27PM, anxious wrote:


burton you fool if big billy the patrol merchant can prove anything then I would pay up , the thing is billy is lying and guessing, I have told him I have not reported 1 post its up to billy to show up his supposed truth


You made a bet saying you would prove it wasn't you. I accepted. We both know I would win the bet that's why you've run away from it.

Why you were dull enough to make a bet that you couldn't win, I don't know. You may not bet, but you've been reading my posts and shouting abuse at them for long enough to realise I quite like a wager.

The only person lying is you, as per usual. I'll accept the money £5 a week out of your benefits if you like? Who says I'm not generous..

Report anxious March 10, 2016 6:37 PM GMT
burton if you have proof show it to everybody , or have you too become a liar like your chum billy
Report CJ70 March 10, 2016 6:49 PM GMT

Mar 10, 2016 -- 12:39PM, anxious wrote:


billy no its you who keeps lying all the time accusing me of reporting your precious posts, if you cannot produce the evidence then please stop making more of an idiot of yourself than you do on a daily basis


Why would I need to provide evidence on what we both know to be true? You made a bet to the contrary hoping I wouldn't take you up on it. I did and then you ran away instead of paying out when you realised you couldn't prove your word because it wasn't true.

Tis how betting works.

Was that a no about paying £5 out of your benefits per week then until your loss is paid off? I thought I was being a bit of a soft touch myself.

Report anxious March 10, 2016 6:54 PM GMT
what do you mean billy we both know , I have told you umpteen times I have never reported 1 post either you cannot seem to gasp this , in a court of law billy they would throw you out and send for the doctors
Report Burton-Brewers March 10, 2016 6:59 PM GMT
burton if you have proof show it to everybody , or have you too become a liar like your chum billy

erm you offered the bet not me
Report Eeternaloptimist March 10, 2016 10:04 PM GMT
I can hear Hanks sobbing all the way up here in Caithness. He'll be putting his Beckham duvet cover and pillow case on ebay if Manure keep rolling over. I don't feel happy about it but I'm feeling sorry for him. Pummeled on the forum and now his team can't even cope with a mid table outfit like the Diddy Men.
Report Eeternaloptimist March 10, 2016 10:18 PM GMT
Very pleasing scenes on the Liverpool Versus Man United thread on football. Hanks has been crying a river and has got kicked more times than the ball. Everybody seems to be giving it him. I particularly liked this one:

Anxious you deluded mug.

The ref, an ex ref and linesman thought it was.

2 ex blind mancs don't. Why don't you remove your blinkers for once saddo?


I know I shouldn't but. LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report Burton-Brewers March 10, 2016 10:21 PM GMT
did they play "I'm a loser" at half time?
Report Eeternaloptimist March 10, 2016 10:23 PM GMT
Down Down by Status Quo.
Report Eeternaloptimist March 10, 2016 10:48 PM GMT
I think the Clayton Calamity must have cried himself to sleep after his meltdown. I hope he is okay again tomorrow.
Report anxious March 10, 2016 11:20 PM GMT
20 English league titles
3 European Cups
you soft Oldham muppet
Report Eeternaloptimist March 11, 2016 1:04 AM GMT
Poor Hanks. Falling back on his memories after a complete and utter trouncing for his pi55 pot club followed by him turning in to a seething boiling puddle. All coming on the back of being turned in to a complete mess on here. Bad night Hanks. Never mind lad. It can only get better. Or not. Laugh
Report Eeternaloptimist March 11, 2016 1:24 AM GMT
And the balloon goes up again. Calm down lad. You don't want to lose the rest of your Bobby Charlton combover.

You got folded in half on the football forum. It was almost painful to observe you being eviscerated like that. Almost.

I'm off to bed now. Don't have nightmares. Or will you be staying up all night sobbing?
Report Burton-Brewers March 11, 2016 11:18 AM GMT
he certainly let the hatred flow last night EO reading some of his posts
Report Eeternaloptimist March 11, 2016 12:49 PM GMT
For sure Burton. His Mancunian wit and joie de vivre took a backseat to full on naked fury.
Report Eeternaloptimist March 11, 2016 12:49 PM GMT
What are you burbling on about sean? You're worse than The Riddler in Batman.
Report Burton-Brewers March 11, 2016 1:02 PM GMT
anx does make me laugh though EO, he is what my late Gran would call a cough drop. It's an affectionate way of describing a berk.
Report Eeternaloptimist March 11, 2016 2:05 PM GMT
I see he's still sobbing uncontrollably on the football forum. I heard that the tear ducts are capable of producing tears for a couple of days solid. I think he's testing the theory.
Report Burton-Brewers March 11, 2016 2:16 PM GMT
Laugh
Report sean rua March 13, 2016 10:50 AM GMT
Did ye ever find out who hates disabled folk, ET/Norris qc?
Report Eeternaloptimist March 13, 2016 12:34 PM GMT
Don't you worry yourself about it sean. You're not on the radar. I excluded the feeble mined from my calculations.
Report Eeternaloptimist March 13, 2016 12:35 PM GMT
minded. Grin
Report sean rua March 14, 2016 10:51 AM GMT
Actually, ET/Norris qc, I wasn't the one getting worried, but just asking a genuine question.Cool

Typically, there was no sensible reply from ye.

Can ye tell us again, what is the reason for your fixation with the disabled?

Wasn't it something about your civil partner or something? Or was that the other silly billy that ye used to rival - X factor or somesuch?

I cannot recall it all now.
Report Eeternaloptimist March 14, 2016 1:55 PM GMT
My wife is disabled sean. I don't have a fixation with the issue. I stand up for what I think is right.
Report Dr Crippen March 14, 2016 2:44 PM GMT
Wasn't it something about your civil partner or something?

Phew sean, Eo let you off lightly there.
Report Eeternaloptimist March 14, 2016 3:02 PM GMT
I've got my head in the form book Crips. Laugh
Report sean rua March 14, 2016 6:54 PM GMT
Fair enough, ET,
Straight answer for a change.Happy

Thanks and good luck at Cheltenham. Ye'll be happy to know that I won't be posting here while I'm there.
Report Dr Crippen March 14, 2016 8:42 PM GMT
^How can he afford to go to Cheltenham!
Report anxious March 18, 2016 9:20 PM GMT
IDS RESIGNS
Report Dr Crippen March 18, 2016 10:15 PM GMT
whilst allowing the nazi thugs who pollute the Internet with their bile to have free reign.

He's off his rocker.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com