Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Dr Crippen
15 Jun 15 08:54
| Topic/replies: 47,443 | Blogger: Dr Crippen's blog
For this fabrication:

Angel Gabrial  13 Jun 15 20:37  All football fans thread.

Crippen you really don`t do yourself any favours do you?

Is this your excuse for being outed regarded the swimming pool exposure?

Outed for what?
Swimming pool exposure over what?

What are you trying to suggest to other posters?

I've already showed that you lied when you said that I use prostitutes.

Now lets get this swimming pool business cleared up.

Apologise if you've got any decency left in you.
Pause Switch to Standard View Apology required from Angel Gabrial.
Show More
Report Angel Gabrial June 15, 2015 11:19 PM BST
Taxi even pulled a rape gag on chit-chat and Burton even added to it.

Scum, the pair of them.
Report ab----t June 15, 2015 11:29 PM BST
Moved out of 'the East End' dont you know? Part of 'white flight'.

I would think his neighbours breathed a sigh of relief when he moonlight flited up to Norfolk. He's a turkey hunter now. Laugh
Report ab----t June 15, 2015 11:30 PM BST
Angel Gabrial

Peas Pod come to mind.
Report Angel Gabrial June 16, 2015 5:29 PM BST
Although, Gabriliar might be a second generation Muslim who doesn't follow the faith on a formal basis.

How much would you like to wager Crippen?
This should be straight forward.
Paddletoe can be adjudicator.

Can we agree on £5K?
Report paddletoe June 16, 2015 5:40 PM BST
I think that's what they call a game changer!
Report Angel Gabrial June 16, 2015 5:42 PM BST
Your expenses will be more than covered Paddy.
Report Captain Wurzel June 16, 2015 5:43 PM BST
I'll be adjudicator Gabes. Crippen can give me his stake money to hold while I decide who has won the bet.

That fair enough for everyone ?
Report Angel Gabrial June 16, 2015 5:48 PM BST
If that`s ok with Paddy, he has to travel from Ireland.
So logistically it makes sense for you to step in as adjudicator Wurz.
Report paddletoe June 16, 2015 5:59 PM BST
I would have done it for free but I don't mind stepping aside. Anyway, you would have to agree on a bag man acceptable to all parties.
Report Captain Wurzel June 16, 2015 6:09 PM BST
Do you think crapper would have a problem with me as bagman paddletoe ?Laugh
Report Captain Wurzel June 16, 2015 6:11 PM BST
Come on crapper - back up your allegations with some foldingLaugh
Report paddletoe June 16, 2015 6:31 PM BST
Maybe he is trying to release 5 grand of equity from his property portfolio and that's the hold up.
Report Dr Crippen June 16, 2015 6:57 PM BST

Can we agree on £5K?

Grow up you silly berk. I've never laughed so much in all my life after reading that.

Now lets get down to serious business. What about that apology?
Report paddletoe June 16, 2015 6:59 PM BST
I think that's what they call the shut down!
Report Angel Gabrial June 16, 2015 7:04 PM BST
He couldn`t raise the 5k Paddy, he asked his wife but she gave him the same deflated look she always does.
The man is made of rubber himself.

Complete coward is our Crippen.
Report Dr Crippen June 16, 2015 7:13 PM BST
Man up and apologise you coward.
Report Angel Gabrial June 16, 2015 8:44 PM BST
Although, Gabriliar might be a second generation Muslim who doesn't follow the faith on a formal basis.

Ok Crippen the bet was £5k for this accusation to be settled.
As expected you bottled it.

Lets make it £2k( surely you ca raise that)

Come on Crippen, are you yellow or what?
Report paddletoe June 16, 2015 9:03 PM BST
Just playing matchmaker....Gabriel, would you be willing to throw in the apology for free on top of the 2 grand. If Dr Crippen wins the bet he cops the double but if you win you just get the cash.
Report Angel Gabrial June 16, 2015 9:15 PM BST
Sure

How about it Crippen? 2k and an apology?

Or are you going to back track on this allegation? you have options here Crippen.
How are you going to play it?
Report Shanelee1966 June 16, 2015 9:42 PM BST
Angel - I do love a good bet.
Report Eeternaloptimist June 16, 2015 9:56 PM BST
As Yogi Berra once said, it's like deja vu all over again.

You boys should have told us you were going to be dusting off one of the forums great feuds. We love a good feud. And pop corn. There's only one thing better. Feud and popcorn.
Report Shanelee1966 June 16, 2015 9:58 PM BST
That was Yogi Bear.
Report Eeternaloptimist June 16, 2015 9:59 PM BST
If I may stir the pot a little (just to prevent it bubbling over) is this really bet worthy and is Crips really a coward if he doesn't take it? Was there an allegation as Angel alleges or is the crucial word might? I might win the lottery on Wednesday if I buy a ticket.
Report Eeternaloptimist June 16, 2015 10:02 PM BST
Sure thing Boo Boo. Laugh
Report Angel Gabrial June 16, 2015 10:09 PM BST
Well EO

Is there a sentence were i suggest Crippen `might be a perv`?

He still demands an apology due to his paranoia.
Where as i have challenged him over an actual suggestion `I might be a Muslim`

Seems fair to me.

(I can`t embolden individual words with sentences due to touch pad not working)
Report Eeternaloptimist June 16, 2015 10:13 PM BST
Well you did say quite a bit more than that on the subject Angel and I don't think any reasonable person would find a comparison fitting between the two issues would you? It's a pretty dreadful slur although I'd be surprised if Crips started the thread actually seeking an apology about it.
Report paddletoe June 16, 2015 10:22 PM BST
The cavalry is coming!
Report paddletoe June 16, 2015 10:25 PM BST
EO never leaves a fallen comrade behind on the battlefield.
Report Angel Gabrial June 16, 2015 10:28 PM BST
What was it i said EO? because i was only brought into that debate when ab---t used my name as a source to confirm to Crippen that he was aware of the pool comments.

Now then, this is were the murky waters needed cleansing.

It was not me that cast any dreadful slur on Crippen, which is why he can only offer attempted `between the lines` evidence when accusing me.

Notice that he never started a thread demand an apology from ab---t, the person did cast the slur.

It`s just that i have caused Crippen more pain over the years, so he goes for me.
Report Angel Gabrial June 16, 2015 10:29 PM BST
Paddy
More like the pack come back for the stranded runt.
Report Eeternaloptimist June 16, 2015 10:31 PM BST
Your history may partly explain why Crips came for you Angel but equally your history may be why you in particular have often seemed to needle him with the comments you have.
Report Eeternaloptimist June 16, 2015 10:33 PM BST
I am many things paddle but a more shining example of probity and decency you will travel a long way to find. Laugh
Report Eeternaloptimist June 16, 2015 10:36 PM BST
Although life is strange. A few years ago had it been said that someone would make the comment you did paddle people would have thought them mad. Crips and his old sparring partner Dr J were the leading tag team of the day who often went against me in the politics forum ring. Ah the good old days. Of course modesty forbids me from telling you who was the Daddy.

Man if I was chocolate I wouldn't last the night. Laugh
Report paddletoe June 16, 2015 10:37 PM BST
Yes EO I reckon you would be first in and last out when picking your dead off the battlefield.
Report Angel Gabrial June 16, 2015 10:41 PM BST
It was Mickstick (RIP) who ran Crippen`s name through the mud on the ribgate era.
I think Crippen needs reminding this before he starts raging at those in the seats.
Report Eeternaloptimist June 16, 2015 10:46 PM BST
None of us can know until placed on the field can we paddle? I'd hope that if I felt the cause was just and adequate provision was made for my loved ones I'd be laying alongside my colleagues rather than carrying them home. So few causes justify the ultimate sacrifice though.
Report Eeternaloptimist June 16, 2015 10:50 PM BST
That he did Angel but you haven't addressed the issue. It was a donkey you were happy to jump on at the time even if someone else had the reins and you have ridden it several times since. You can't profess to be blameless and you can't argue that your history with Crips isn't influencing events now. It was a shoddy business and it remains a shoddy business. It should have been a brief cause of merriment with Crips slipping up in his terminology as he did but it became something far more sinister and I can see why he isn't happy because I'd imagine most people would rather be called a murderer than a paedo.
Report paddletoe June 16, 2015 10:51 PM BST
Mickstick could be a bit naughty in sometimes being too harsh and personal but he was a great debater in being able to close down an argument with facts. RIP to him.

Actually always thought him Taxi and very similar in style although they had completely different views on many things.
Report Angel Gabrial June 16, 2015 11:00 PM BST
I actually rebut that EO, because..

It was not me who brought up this latest episode.
Yet even before i had entered the debate Crippen had called me a left-wing compulsive liar.
And without sexual innuendo the swimming pool saga is still a reference to his views on child poverty. You can not eradicate that judgement purely because other posters ran with the story. It is still a reference point to his views. If he was so ashamed of those views he would never have revealed that experience in the first place.

So in a nutshell, if Crippen is in a debate regarding the myth of child poverty then are we not allowed to raise this reference point without fear of Crippen suffering innuendo paranoia?

Do you see the lunacy of not being able to mention it?
Report paddletoe June 16, 2015 11:10 PM BST
I cant remember the original posts of this particular argument between Dr Crippen and Gabriel I should probably stay out of things i know nothing about but i always assumed they liked arguing with each and have been arguing with each other as long as i have been on this forum and i always thought it was all in good spirit.
People who use this particular forum have lots of things in common in their interests but lets be honest the whole point of this politics forum is to come on and pick up on things who disagree with, seldom things you agree with so it exaggerates differences.

I will watch from the rails and hopefully Crippen and Gabriel can bury the hatchet on maybe this one individual topic...and then they can bury the hatchet into each other again.
Report Angel Gabrial June 16, 2015 11:19 PM BST
It runs like this Paddy

There was a thread `How did you choose your user name`

So i mention that on the day i joined i had been out all day drinking with friends, had about 12 pints(total guess) came home and joined the forum. However instead of becoming Ange Gabriel(the French race horse than got me out of a pickle) i typed in Angel Gabrial.

No biggy, but Crippen picked up the reigns of the story and for ages was telling tales of me being a 12 pint a night alcoholic Laugh
He stretched it out for months and months.....

So whenever i needle him, he makes up lies. Karma is a great leveller.
Report Eeternaloptimist June 16, 2015 11:22 PM BST
Of course it is either a reference point to his views or anecdotal evidence on poverty depending on your own views. In peoples' rush to close Crippen down with condemnation people didn't address the point he was making. Whilst it doesn't apply to all how on the one hand can we have accusations of people suffering appalling levels of poverty whilst on the other also know that we are sufferring appalling levels of morbid obesity amongst the under class? Sure we have poverty of knowledge but you don't see fat people in a famine do you? We have few people in real poverty in this fantastically rich country. We have inequality so inevitably there will be relative poverty but as I always say if you have one sports car and I have ten you aren't in poverty irrespective of what Rowntree says. Which isn't to downplay the very real difficulties which some people do have but these often arise as a result of choices they have made in life.

As for the lunacy of not being able to mention Crippen's anecdotal story that depends on why you are bringing it up. As I implied I don't recall one attempt by anybody to address the issue he was raising which is detailed above. I do recall a lot of innuendo and there was no paranoia that I could detect. Was he being paranoid when he took exception to your comment about him being outed?
Report Eeternaloptimist June 16, 2015 11:26 PM BST
I don't think you're getting it Angel. We all wind each other up. That is the fun of the forum. I'll whisper it just in case anybody is listening but although we both went too far I did enjoy the cut and thrust of the original debates I had with melly until he went mad. The point is that somebody should have turned the filter on at an early stage with that specific issue because there are some things beyond the pail and implying someone is a pervert who goes to the baths to ogle kids is one of them.
Report paddletoe June 16, 2015 11:29 PM BST
Maybe I am a bit naïve but I kind of just assume on this forum if people are still engaging with each other after such a long time even if they are constantly arguing they must to some degree like doing so and they should have by at that stage established some boundaries of the rules they interact which might be particular to them but not everyone. I mean if you don't like somebody or their views you don't need to even chat to each other. Sorry if I have egged either of you on if you really don't like each other.
Report Eeternaloptimist June 16, 2015 11:34 PM BST
We know the rhythms that other people play but we don't even know if they like that music paddle. It could all be a big charade and probably is.
Report spellingandgrammarchecker June 16, 2015 11:37 PM BST
Angel Gabrial    16 Jun 15 17:29 

Can we agree on £5K?

LMAO

you posted on another thread that bets on here will never be paid.

sibaroni
4thJulykid
pandora

ring any bells?
Report Angel Gabrial June 16, 2015 11:38 PM BST
Outed - for being of odious character. No reference to anything else.

The first stone was thrown by Crippen on the Crippen v ab----t thread.

You seem quite clued up on these events ab---t, I take it you are a Muslim?

Then ab---t starts mentioning the swimming baths.
Then ping-pong they both start questioning each others interests etc
So Crippen is happy to accuse others of the same thing when asked himself.

So if it is so beyond the pail to imply someone is a perv why does Crippen play the game of accuse the accuser?
Report Angel Gabrial June 16, 2015 11:40 PM BST
you posted on another thread that bets on here will never be paid.

Yes, regarding proving aliases.

Nothing to do with proving if i am Muslim or not.

Different ball game Taxi
Report paddletoe June 16, 2015 11:41 PM BST
He might be a cranky set in his ways fusspot but nobody on here seriously thinks Dr Crippen is anything other than that! He can be quite funny at times too.
Report spellingandgrammarchecker June 16, 2015 11:47 PM BST
Paddletoe

that's the problem with anonymity, you can make yourself look a genius or a complete c*nt, and still nobody knows who you are.

But that only works for anti-social types who have never met anybody else on here.

I knew nobody when I came here over a decade ago, but I know about 20 now, men and women. I met them all after I moved out of London, some at the dogs, and some who came up and said 'hello' at the races.

I'm not anonymous, so it's easy for me to prove who I am.
Report paddletoe June 16, 2015 11:47 PM BST
btw spelling what was that bet you had with Pandora? Keep hearing you talking about but no idea what it was.
Report Angel Gabrial June 16, 2015 11:47 PM BST
fusspot??

Tosspot maybe.Devil
Report paddletoe June 16, 2015 11:53 PM BST
Everyone is different Spelling. I am glad you have met some like minded people on here who you share interests with and enjoy their company outside of here. I personally have never met anyone on here but that's just me. Not a single person on here I would not buy a drink for if I did somehow bump into them. But there are some people I just instinctively like more than others on here and like Gabriel as we have talked about stuff on other forums. I think he is very knowledgeable and a very nice person.
Report spellingandgrammarchecker June 16, 2015 11:55 PM BST
paddletoe   
16 Jun 15 23:47 
btw spelling what was that bet you had with Pandora? Keep hearing you talking about but no idea what it was.

He put up a thread offering odds for UKIP to gain seats at the election. He's just another moron.

No seats was 1.01

1 seat was 100/1 iirc.

The thread filled up with chit chat punters placing bets.

Pandora ran for it.

Then he tried to make out it was for last year's council elections.

The thread was resurrected and it clearly said 'Next years election.'

He's a liar and a welcher and then posted that he wants to 'rip my head off.'

I posted 'Any time.'

There was no response.

Somebody found him on Facebook Laugh

He'd need to have good balance, because the only way he'd reach my neck is to stand on a chair. LaughLaugh
Report paddletoe June 17, 2015 12:01 AM BST
His book always looks terrible. You wanna see some of his snooker tips!
Report paddletoe June 17, 2015 12:04 AM BST
Anyway think he has done his reserve tank in some of his labour leadership bets since then so I would probably write all those bets on chit chat off.

How much did he stand all you chit chat mugs for to lose anyway.
Report Angel Gabrial June 17, 2015 12:05 AM BST
You will be just fine come Judgement Day paddy, there will be a special place for you.
Report paddletoe June 17, 2015 12:08 AM BST
But again beauty is always in the eye of the beholder. I would say its a bit of a laugh that he did a runner with all your bets on chit chat and I always read Pandoras posts, not so much for his prediction of future events which is not very good. I think he is very funny with his posts.
Report paddletoe June 17, 2015 12:12 AM BST
Anyway, look on the bright side Spelling. Its better to be loved than rich and you will soon be topping the chit chat charts with 1000 posts on your name on the free Taxi petition.

Allegedly.

Goodnight to you all.
Report Eeternaloptimist June 17, 2015 12:14 AM BST
Erm. Putting two and two together and given his forum name I never take anything for granted. Maybe Angel has some inside knowledge on this here judgement day. I do hope it isn't too late to pluck me from my fate down below as I have always thought that Angel is a good egg which is why I have fought so hard to redeem him in the eyes of my fellow posters. Shocked
Report Angel Gabrial June 17, 2015 12:22 AM BST
A Muslim angel by 12 pint defaultDevil

Only one can be saved Larry or EO?
Report paddletoe June 17, 2015 12:23 AM BST
p.s I don't like having favourites so I better say I like EO too. I liked cowboy films as a boy and he reminds me of an older Clint Eastwood. Tough but very fair.

Nite.
Report paddletoe June 17, 2015 12:26 AM BST
pps, If your reading this EO you have only one negative quality. You cant stop falling in love with yourself when you hit the red wine!
Report Eeternaloptimist June 17, 2015 12:34 AM BST
How very dare you. I'll have you know I have an enduring love affair with myself undimmed by ale, wine or spirit. Now that my friend is true love.
Report Eeternaloptimist June 17, 2015 12:36 AM BST
And Clint is quite old enough. Or are we talking in his career? If so are we talking late Dirty Harry, Unforgiven or Gran Torino old? It makes quite a difference to a man's self image you know. Laugh
Report Dr Crippen June 17, 2015 11:31 AM BST
Last few posts there - very good.
Lol.
Report Dr Crippen June 17, 2015 11:33 AM BST
Reading through the posts since I last came on, I see plenty of fair comments from some decent posters in support of my case against Gabriliar.
Surely he's out on a limb here?

So I'll go back to the beginning:

Angel Gabrial  13 Jun 15 20:37  All football fans thread.

Crippen you really don`t do yourself any favours do you?

Is this your excuse for being outed regarded the swimming pool exposure?

Outed for what?
Swimming pool exposure over what?

I've already showed that you lied when you said that I use prostitutes.

Now lets get this swimming pool business cleared up.

Apologise if you've got any decency left in you.

Any time you're ready Gabriliar....
Report Angel Gabrial June 17, 2015 12:08 PM BST

Could it be all in your head Crippe> ?

We had a deep discussion last night about this innuendo paranoia that you seem to be suffering from.
There is a poster under the name ab----t who was obviously accusing you without innuendo, yet you refuse to face off with him. Why is that? is it more cowardness? or is it because you accused him of being interested in the same thing he accused you of?

You seem to be chasing your stubby tali her Chicken sheet!

Can`t you raise £2k you poor old sod?
Report Angel Gabrial June 17, 2015 12:12 PM BST
Crippen sheet.

This what you said about ab---t

ab---t, you sound very interested in children.

Now then,you rancid hypocrite.

Put your money were your mouth is.
It tell you what i will give you odds of 10/1 on that bet.
What do you say Crippen sheet?Wink
Report ab----t June 17, 2015 12:15 PM BST
Wasn't the only thing he was accusing me of.
Report Dr Crippen June 17, 2015 12:19 PM BST
You seem rather cross this morning Gabriliar.

Has something upset you?
Report Angel Gabrial June 17, 2015 12:19 PM BST
ab---t

Just put the bet up when he accuses you again. He is as yellow as it comes when offered to back up his mouth with a bet.
Report Angel Gabrial June 17, 2015 12:20 PM BST
Crippen always accuses people of being cross when he feels his legs buckle!Laugh
Report spellingandgrammarchecker June 17, 2015 12:42 PM BST
And they wonder why the forums are dying.
Report Dr Crippen June 19, 2015 11:02 AM BST
Good news!

Angel Gabrial
     17 Jun 15 17:02   

I am sorry for causing you so much pain Crippen, you know what i meanWink

Nevertheless, he's not exactly eating humble pie is he?
He'll have to do better than that.
Report lfc1971 June 19, 2015 11:21 AM BST
He`s a bad egg, along with Wurzel and ab---t.
Report paddletoe June 19, 2015 12:21 PM BST
Some people might a person a bad egg. Another person might call the same person a wonderful human being. So who can say?
Report Angel Gabrial June 19, 2015 12:26 PM BST
lfc is a joker paddy,h actually likes me. We go back a long way.
Report Dr Crippen June 20, 2015 7:43 PM BST
h actually likes me

Glad somebody does.
Report Dr Crippen June 21, 2015 10:18 AM BST
I'd like to quote Eo on this matter if I may.
And he usually talks more sense than most of the others put together.

The point is that somebody should have turned the filter on at an early stage with that specific issue because there are some things beyond the pail and implying someone is a pervert who goes to the baths to ogle kids is one of them.

Angel Gabriliar,
I think anyone who has done exactly that should apologise for it don't you?
Report ab----t June 21, 2015 10:29 AM BST
there are some things beyond the pail and implying someone is a pervert who goes to the baths to ogle kids is one of them.

In his opinion he should of added. Eeternaloptomist is not Moses, he does not hand down the forum ten commandments, the laws by which every forum user has to abide by. Was the implication warranted? is what he should of asked himself, and as he doesn't know you how would he know? Is he really saying perverts don't post on internet forums? Not that I am saying you are a pervert.

If someone had implied Jimmy Saville was a pervert it might have saved a few poor kids a lot of grief.

You have accused me of similar, of being of a faith(although I deny it) and worse of all living in Rochdale! I know I am none of the above and that's what really matters.
Report Dr Crippen June 21, 2015 10:40 AM BST
After reading through that last post from ab---toerag.

I'd say that ab---toerag is off his rocker.
Report ab----t June 21, 2015 10:45 AM BST
Dr Saville its you off your rocker. Too obsessed about Islamification to think straight on anything
Report Angel Gabrial June 21, 2015 10:51 AM BST
Drippen are you not going for a dip today?
Are you known as the `naked dipper`in your parts.
Do you send Stephen Gough pen letters!Lol
Report Dr Crippen June 21, 2015 11:00 AM BST
Gabriliar must think he's been sentenced by an Islamic court.

50 lashes every time he comes on here.
Report Angel Gabrial June 21, 2015 11:08 AM BST
Old Drippen is a self proclaimed Qadi now.

It`s not surprising really, he has plenty in common with his Muslim brothers.

Intolerance to others.
Women are second class citizens.
Alcohol is a sin.
He would probably enjoy sifting through the virgins and handing out punishments.
A proper Isis warrior in the making!
Report mobo June 21, 2015 11:25 AM BST
apart from the ghettoisation of parts of england which bit of takeover do you not understand

go and integrate with them coz they ain't coming to integrate with you

see how you get on
Report ab----t June 21, 2015 11:32 AM BST
Mobo

Your'e like a broken record. There is more to life and your obsession is suffocating you.

Not everything is a problem of Muslim/Islam, yet you insist on trying to turn every topic to a conversation on Islamification of the UK.

It's boring man, everybody knows your views, we don't need reminding morning, noon and night. Get yourself to Hyde Park old chap, Speakers Corner. Remember to take your own soapbox.
Report Dr Crippen June 21, 2015 11:40 AM BST
Good reliable old ab--toerag.

Always ready to defend his Muslims.
Report ab----t June 21, 2015 11:46 AM BST
Dr Saville

I defend all who are innocent. I have no preference of colour, creed, religious faith. All men are created equal someone famously said.
Report Eeternaloptimist June 21, 2015 12:02 PM BST
If your intention is to usurp crybaby as the resident nutters nutter you have stiff competition ab--t. Although I must say you are making a very strong case. You decry mobo and others for pointing out the incompatibility of Islam with liberal democracy. Your problem is that any half sentient person can see the problem developing before their eyes so you are holed below the waterline.

Anybody who thinks we do not have a serious problem in our midst is willfully blind and probably deranged. I've seen it so many times with the political class and the luvvies in my lifetime that it has gone from being hard to spot to standing out like a sore thumb and the one thing you can almost always rely on is that your sort are quite wrong on almost everything. Dangerously so.
Report ab----t June 21, 2015 12:06 PM BST
your sort

Please describe 'your sort'
Report ab----t June 21, 2015 12:21 PM BST
You begin your post describing me as a candidate as 'forum nutter'. Very progressive, if your are a 'bully' that is.

Then you go on to describe Islams incomparability with liberal democracy. Is that all Muslims living in the UK you are describing? Do you know all of them?

It is blatantly obvious that there are a certain number of Muslim fundamentalists/exremists who live here who would wish to change our culture. By violent means if necessary by some. There are some white extremists who would do the same 'on behalf' of Christian Protestants.

Solving the serious problems in our midst is not best served however by protesting football hooligans and the burning of Mosques. Or encouraging those susceptible, like the young man in Charleston recently, by the use of black propoganda. I would hope 'my sort' could have more success in solving the issue.
Report Dr Crippen June 21, 2015 12:31 PM BST
^^Off his rocker.

No doubt about it.
Report lfc1971 June 21, 2015 1:02 PM BST
Nasty piece of work is ad---t, totally charmless don`t expect him to apoligise...surprised Gabrial doesn't just say look Dr. Crippen I shouldn`t have said what I said, it was a mistake, sorry.

That would be sensible and fine.
Report mobo June 21, 2015 1:16 PM BST
they have the book beaten into them even!!!

drummed into them at an early age and 5 times a day

why wouldn't they not follow what is in their book slavishly
Report Eeternaloptimist June 21, 2015 2:08 PM BST
In truth I'd imagine that there aren't many whose views are compatible with western liberal democracy ab--t. As for your sort I mean luvvies who bend over backwards to accommodate views and actions which are incompatible with our own.
Report mobo June 21, 2015 6:23 PM BST
How many romanions were found in that house 3 families 20 !!??  Imagine that lot moving next door to anxious and his claret swilling chums!!??
Report Dr Crippen June 24, 2015 12:16 PM BST
While you're here and displaying hysterics on another thread Gabriliar.

Perhaps you could also consider apologising for the racial abuse towards me that earned you a ban from Betfair.

Cheers.
Report Angel Gabrial June 24, 2015 12:23 PM BST
ttt
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com