Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Dr Crippen
13 Jun 15 09:28
| Topic/replies: 46,758 | Blogger: Dr Crippen's blog
I haven't heard of this group before.
Holding a protest march in Dudley today against the buidling of the supermosque and Muslim community centre.

It's a wonder they're not demolishing the castle and Zoo to make room for it.

Of course in the media all we hear is the case for the mosque and the case against the protest marches.

Yet you'll be hard pressed to find many of the non Muslim locals who want to see another mosque built in the town.
They never seen to interview any of these on the television.

Another big overtime pay day for the police as usual.
They must love days like these.
Pause Switch to Standard View All Football Fans / Firms March...
Show More
Report Burton-Brewers June 19, 2015 4:20 PM BST
yes it was all true and my wife is usually good at saving stuff like that, however it was 12 years ago and we have moved twice since 2003. "Ms Williams" was not the head of that school in 2003, and it was the head we dealt with.
Report mobo June 19, 2015 4:21 PM BST
The slow takeover in towns and cities.  Muslims are  hugging themselves with delight.  But then it has all been said publicly what their plan is.
Ask mr malik!! ha ha
Report Burton-Brewers June 19, 2015 4:24 PM BST
it's ok I will be on the phone first thing Monday morning to "Ms Williams" and find out what position she held there in 2003, and she can explain to me what is preposterous.
Report paddletoe June 19, 2015 4:25 PM BST
On a serious note the problems caused to children of those in the travelling community who marry into close family connections is something I have seen a lot in the relatively small area where I live. I would not wish to widen that point any more but its a fact. There are comparisons to groups of people whose communities and numbers are a lot greater.
Report mobo June 19, 2015 4:25 PM BST
The best bit is our Eu brothers from eastern europe are bringing them in lorry loads.
Report paddletoe June 19, 2015 4:26 PM BST
meant to say there are NO comparisons to groups of people with greater numbers.
Report ab----t June 19, 2015 4:26 PM BST
Phone now, why wait? They are there.
Report paddletoe June 19, 2015 4:28 PM BST
Someone has to be right about Ms Williams. At least that's something we can ALL agree on.
Report lfc1971 June 19, 2015 4:31 PM BST
paddletoe you may be surprised but it even played a part in the Irish troubles...there were small communities how lived in the same areas for generations, this was accentuated by protestants and catholics not marrying....in the cases of extreme violence doctors know thisis the root of the problem, religious and political differences then allow this to happen.
Report A.H HUNTER esq. June 19, 2015 4:34 PM BST
These left wing activists have an aĝenda,there is ño doubt ab--t what they are trying to cover up.

Of course it is happening when Labour and Muslims converge,if you are English as BB is,find another school for your child.

An official investigation into the latest Trojan Horse scandal involving seven schools is due to reveal "serious concerns" over extremism.

Reports into seven schools in Tower Hamlets, east London, will today be published by OfSted into concerns over extremism at the establishments.
Head of OfSted Sir Michael Wilshaw has written to the Secretary of State for Education Nicky Morgan over his concerns at the findings.
The Telegraph can reveal one of the schools has links to Birmingham school Park View which has been one of the main focuses of the nationwide investigation.
It is understood the seven schools involved are state school Sir John Cass’s Foundation and Red Coat Church of England school and independent Muslim schools Al Mizan and the East London Academy, Jamiatul Ummah,East London Islamic School, Ebrahim Academy and Mazahirul Uloom school.
Related Articles
Tahir Alam, chairman of governors at Park View
Guide to school Islamisation, by 'ringleader’ of Trojan Horse plot 26 Apr 2014
Islamist plot in schools: At last, Ofsted knows it must act 20 Apr 2014
Ofsted fails church school over Islamic extremism 19 Nov 2014
Islamist plot: six schools face Ofsted special measures 19 Apr 2014
Discover your potential with the Learning People Telegraph Courses
A spokesman for OfSted said: "OfSted inspected seven schools in Tower Hamlets, one of them is the Sir John Cass’s Foundation School and six privately run independent Muslim schools in the borough. The final reports are now with the schools in question and we will publish these."
Al Mizan and the East London Academy are run by the East London Mosque and its members are on their governing body.
The former chair of the East London Mosque for 11 years until last October, Muhammad Abdul Bari, co-wrote a 72-page document with the alleged ringleader of the Trojan Horse plot in Birmingham Tahir Alam, chairman of governors at Park View school.
The document was a detailed blueprint for the radical “Islamisation” of secular state schools which called for “girls [to] be covered except for their hands and faces”, advocated gender segregation in some school activities, and attacked a “multicultural approach” to collective worship.
They described how Muslim governors could be activated to press the “views and aspirations of Muslim parents and the local community” on reluctant schools.
Among the “aspirations and concerns” for schools were that they should not teach “potentially harmful forms of music” which “promote immoral behaviour” or include “unethical and un-Islamic lyrics”.
It was published by the Muslim Council of Britain in 2007.
The Sir John Cass’s Foundation and Red Coat Church of England school in Tower Hamlets, east London will be placed in special measures as part of the investigation after inspectors found it failed to monitor the activities of an Islamic society set up by sixth formers at the school.
The inspections were launched in early October at the request of the Department for Education.
A Facebook site set up by the society contained links to hardline Islamist preachers, which potentially could have exposed pupils to radicalisation, the Independent reported.
The society also set up its own YouTube channel which was not monitored.
Ofsted said this constituted a failure to safeguard the pupils, a breach which led to it being placed in special measures.
It is the first school outside Birmingham to be failed on such a safeguarding issue.
The school was also criticised by Ofsted for allowing segregation between boys and girls in the playground.
The reports are said to have raised concerns about safeguarding issues.
In September it emerged that schools were being hit by a series of “no notice” inspections as part of a crackdown on bad behaviour and the suspected radicalisation of pupils.
Ofsted said around 40 schools were being subjected to lightning inspections over a two-week period amid major concerns over classroom standards.
The action is being taken in light of the alleged “Trojan Horse” plot in Birmingham that saw school governing bodies being infiltrated by hard-line Muslims.
Inspectors raised concerns over the segregation of boys and girls in lessons, the marginalisation of subjects such as religious education and a failure to challenge extremist views.
Report paddletoe June 19, 2015 4:36 PM BST
Not something I have ever heard anyone mention before lfc. Don't think I would agree with you even without any reading on the general point you make. The irish troubles were a lot lot more complicated and some things in life happen by sheer accident which can have a big knock on affect towards shaping future things.
Report lfc1971 June 19, 2015 4:42 PM BST
Someone I worked with years ago was from Belfast and was in the medical profession. He said this was known by doctors in Belfast but they would not speak about it.Its a problem in many places.
Report ab----t June 19, 2015 4:42 PM BST
Someone has to be right about Ms Williams.

In what respect? Ms L Williams is Deputy Head, she may have worked at the school 2003 she may not. That was never an issue.

BB had " conclusive proof of what he was posting, in the form of a letter". He has asked me several times " any reply to Email, phone call" ? That letter, now that the school has confirmed my suspicions, can now no longer be found ( even though he only took 30 minutes from me posting the result of my phone call to declaring letter cannot be found). BB was going to "slap that letter on the desk of the head at the school", obviously not now.
Report mobo June 19, 2015 4:42 PM BST
The takeover is well on its way. The demographic will rule.
Report paddletoe June 19, 2015 4:44 PM BST
Some people are simply by pot luck the victims of geography lfc and in a small place like the north of Ireland that can mean living just a few streets apart. Most people involved in the troubles in n.ireland would not have been involved in any violence if they lived in a different place or even in the same place under a fairer society. More nuanced than that in some ways but that's my view.
Report ab----t June 19, 2015 4:44 PM BST
These left wing activists have an aĝenda,there is ño doubt ab--t what they are trying to cover up.

Of course it is happening when Labour and Muslims converge,if you are English as BB is,find another school for your child.

Cover up what? The fact that a poster described a situation that seems to be bollocks?
Report Burton-Brewers June 19, 2015 4:46 PM BST
Blowing a raspberry,  is to make a noise that may signify derision Used often when dealing with children.

you didn't write that you put "Fk yourself rasberry" which is out of context with your explanation.
Report ab----t June 19, 2015 4:48 PM BST
Well I couldn't make the sound with my keyboard.
Report Burton-Brewers June 19, 2015 4:48 PM BST
he only took 30 minutes from me posting the result of my phone call to declaring letter cannot be found

my wife told me yesterday that she couldn't find the old paperwork
Report Burton-Brewers June 19, 2015 4:49 PM BST
don't worry I know perfectly well what context the raspberry was used as in cockney rhyming slang?
Report lfc1971 June 19, 2015 4:49 PM BST
No paddletoe I disagree, certainly geography and situation are crucial but when it comes to extreme violence there is a genetic reason..Ireland managed to step away from complete disaster and part of the reason for this is that there was with the historical mix of Irish, English, Scottish, Welsh etc a good enough diversity that kept people relatively sane.
Report ab----t June 19, 2015 4:51 PM BST
Why didn't you post that? More bullsh1t?

Youv'e been pestering me for the schools answer for days. But you didn't think to post your 'evidence' of the outrage had gone missing. Laugh
Report Burton-Brewers June 19, 2015 4:55 PM BST
I hoped the school would be able to corroborate what I have said, don't worry I'll prove it happened even if I have to track the head down myself.
Report A.H HUNTER esq. June 19, 2015 4:55 PM BST
This ab---t creature is typical of the left wing liars.

Trojan Horse,Birmiñgham. There is your evidence.
Report Burton-Brewers June 19, 2015 4:57 PM BST
unlike you abt I will not duck something
Report mobo June 19, 2015 4:58 PM BST
He wants a muslim society. Defender of the religion of pieces. Muslims believe people like him have no right to say what he thinks.  When sharia law is here he will find out.
Report ab----t June 19, 2015 5:16 PM BST

Like what?
Report A.H HUNTER esq. June 19, 2015 5:17 PM BST
Trojan Horse?
Report Burton-Brewers June 19, 2015 5:18 PM BST
being called a liar
Report ab----t June 19, 2015 5:28 PM BST
Why Burton have you called me a liar?
Report A.H HUNTER esq. June 19, 2015 5:41 PM BST
A.H HUNTER esq. 19 Jun 15 17:17
Trojan Horse?

ab----t 19 Jun 15 17:16

Like what?
Report ab----t June 19, 2015 5:49 PM BST
Is the school in question part of the trojan horse enquiry?

Even though you have no idea which school we are talking about. LaughLaugh
Report Dr Crippen June 19, 2015 8:49 PM BST
And ab---toerag questions why I asked him if he were a Muslim?

I think it's obvious why I asked him to confirm the fact.
Report paddletoe June 19, 2015 9:30 PM BST
In reply to lfc, I hold the view that fate is geography in many cases of wars and things like religious differences which can lead to animosity and more. In terms of extreme violence it depends what you mean. In the case of the troubles in N.Ireland I would classify extreme violence as amongst others things as the acts of torture carried out by people like the shankill butchers on the loyalist side. They took pleasure in killing and the same people would be gangsters and filled with hate in other circumstances than those which existed at the time. On the other side there would be some bad eggs on the republican side but they were in a small minority. I am talking about the kind of person who when a pregnant female police officer was killed gloated two for the price of one.
But I maintain killing someone in a war situation as I would view the n.ireland troubles is not an act of extreme violence and certainly not genetically related. Its a sad but brutal reality that people get killed in wars. As long as your just killing uniforms I think that's acceptable and some things are legitimate targets in wars. In some circumstanes even executing an unarmed and defensless prisoner of war is acceptable and does not constitute extreme violence in the sense of taking extreme pleasure in killing a person with no thought for their families before or afterwards. I know people who have served very long prison sentences for act of violence which some may call extreme violence. In other situations these people are not the same person they were in a war when they were required to use violence. Some of these people I would call personal friends and who I trust in the company of me and my family.
Report paddletoe June 19, 2015 9:40 PM BST
I am sometimes called as an appeasing liberal and I am very liberal in many things but I believe in strong punishment for some crimes. There are very very few people I would condone extreme violence ( as defined previously) against but there are a few in the region of Syria/Iraq who deserve that treatment and if and when they are captured no time should be wasted on any trials. They should be taken away and taken care off and I don't mean by just a bullet to the back of the head. It should not be publicised as they have families who will in many cases have no part of their actions and they should not been needlessly hurt.
Report spellingandgrammarchecker June 20, 2015 1:11 AM BST
alleged22    19 Jun 15 13:42 
when I was at primary school angel there were 3 muslims in the whole school, my son is at the same primary school in year 5, there are 28 children in the class, 9 are white and 2 of those are polish.

Primary school, junior school and senior school, in Newham.   

Not a muslim in sight, or indeed any asian or any black in primary and junior school.

Senior school had 400 students when I got to the end of the 4th year (1967) consisting of 398 white English, one Indian and one Chinese.

It was a technical school back then.

It's what they call s 'Community School' these days. It has over 1,100 students, and the white English are vastly outnumbered.

The Borough population is 320,000, and of that lot, just 16% are White British.

In 2010, 23% were muslim, I'd take odds on it's higher than that now. 

According to the census there are just 400 Jews left in the whole of Newham.

Hardly surprising, is it?
Report paddletoe June 20, 2015 9:14 AM BST
Spelling in an ideal world what kind of Britain would you wish your country was today. I mean if you could turn back time and change certain things which your democratically elected did do but might not have done. You cant change some things though such as world wars which had nothing to do with immigrants in this country!  Immigrants have in many countries have helped make modern nations. I don't mean immigrants from olden times when there was a lot of land in countries and not many people. I mean relatively new immigrants. In the past century in Britain for example you had immigrants from places like India, the Carribean, Ireland. Now you have eastern european immigrants. Immigrants of different skin colours will naturally be more noticeable. People can do a lot of things in life including fully embracing and integrating in the host countries way of life, traditions and colours but you cant change the colour of their skin.gr
My view is that there is obviously a maximum and optimum number of immigrants any country can have at different times. You cant make more land. And immigrants and second and third generation immigrants can still embrace some of their own traditions while also integrating into the cultures and traditions of the place they have moved to.
Do you feel a sense of injustice Spelling that your perception is you live in a country with some double standards in some areas related to people of different ethnicity.
With skin colour i think its a natural thing that most indigenous people in Britain want to live in a country which is predominatly white and Christian while still having a level of multiculturalism. That's not being racist and people should always respect other peoples religions which cause no harm. The alternative would be Argentina.
You paint a bleak picture of Newham but you were brought up there in a different period. As someone joked to me on here when i was telling one of my stories about the olden times - nostaligia is not what it used to be Spelling.
Its kind of natural that people of different ethnicities especially when it comes to colour might move towards the same place. When your white in a majority white country people don't know the differenes especially when your second generation and speak with a local accent. Its different with people of a different colour. Its not long ago when some very derogatory names were often said about people of colour. Even where i live some of those names still exist by people who don't think or know no better and there are not many colured people here to take personal offense at least in person. I don't like hearing them but the people who might say some words are not bad people in nearly every other way.
Spelling would you rather live in a Britain today where there were no places like Newham or at least your view of what Newham is today and ethnicity and colour was more spread out so perhaps in your new home you lived in a predominatently white but mixed colour and mixed religion street.
Report paddletoe June 20, 2015 9:18 AM BST
In the first sentence I meant to say government after democractically elected.
Report paddletoe June 20, 2015 9:25 AM BST
Muslim people in Britain often get a bad reputation on these forums. A gambling site is not the best place to get too many first hand views from British muslim people for obvious reasons so the arguments can sometimes be one sided.  Lets say isis were wiped out and militant Muslimism  was a thing of the past in Britain. How would you like to see the muslim religion and people in Britain move forward and possibly reform like all religions have done in some way to adapt.
Report paddletoe June 20, 2015 9:29 AM BST
I am off for a day out so if you reply i wont be able to give you the courtesy of replying until a later time so i will thank you in advance if you do chose to give some comments. Have a good day with your horse bets.
Report Dr Crippen June 20, 2015 9:43 AM BST
Generally people will always prefer the company of their own kind.
Moderate and minor racism is as old as the hills and you'll never change it.
It's human nature and it's here to stay.
Add into the mix different cultures and the problem becomes insurmountable.

I'll tell you something as well.
If the blacks or Muslims had the upper hand in this country. The whites would be treated a lot worse by them than they are treated by us.
Report mobo June 20, 2015 10:33 AM BST
the takeover grinds on - the demographic will have it in the end
Report Dr Crippen June 20, 2015 1:17 PM BST
Now, let's clear up matters regarding Gabriliar and his calling me a coward for not taking up his bet.

In the first instance,  Captain Wazzock suggested holding the cash for both parties.

Replies: 3672
    16 Jun 15 17:43   

I'll be adjudicator Gabes. Crippen can give me his stake money to hold while I decide who has won the bet.

That fair enough for everyone ?

I soon mentioned the possibility that Captain Wazzock might be Gabriliar.

Now after the facts suggest that Gabriliar is indeed a multiple username berk, and that Captain Wazzock is pretty surely one of his usernames. 
This would have meant that my money would have gone straight into Gabriliars hands without him having to put up a bean.

No wonder he proposed each of us putting up £5k.
And why he bandied the word coward around so freely.
When he wasn't prepared to take any risk whatsoever with his own cash.
Report spellingandgrammarchecker June 20, 2015 2:11 PM BST
Do you feel a sense of injustice Spelling that your perception is you live in a country with some double standards in some areas related to people of different ethnicity

Non-whites are treated differently to whites in the workplace.

Fact.

The BBC have the best double standards of them all.

They omit descriptions of alleged criminals when they are black or asian but have no problem putting them in when they are white.

Last week there was a report of a man wanted for alleged rape, and the BBC television regional news page described him as black. I joked to Mrs SAGC that it was an error by a new member of staff, and he would get the sack for it. Laugh

Most items stay on there for 1 to 2 days.

It was gone within 4 hours.   

Its kind of natural that people of different ethnicities especially when it comes to colour might move towards the same place. When your white in a majority white country people don't know the differenes especially when your second generation and speak with a local accent. Its different with people of a different colour

Is it natural?

Me, and others, were told by somebody on here many years ago 'Thank god there are so few people like you in the country.'

I asked him 'If that was the case, why don't immigrants spread themselves about a bit more and try mixixng with the vast majority, who, according to you, apparently like them?'

He responded 'They like to be near their families and friends.'

I said (at the time) there were 65,000 muslims in Newham, are they all friends or or related?'

There was no answer

There are 80,000+ of them now.

A lot of friends indeed, or a massive family.

You paint a bleak picture of Newham but you were brought up there in a different period. As someone joked to me on here when i was telling one of my stories about the olden times - nostaligia is not what it used to be Spelling.

It was bleak when I was born, and it was bleak when I grew up.

But because of immigration, and the generations of youths that have sprung from it, it's not just bleak, it's dangerous and bleak. 

If it was dangerous when I was a youth, it's more dangerous now.

There were no CCTV cameras in schools when I was at school.

There were no policeman patrolling the gates after school.

There were no security guards in the schools.

There were no metal detectors on the entrance gates to schools.

There were no gangs going to the local park to retrieve weapons hidden in bushes because of the metal detectors.

I read somewhere a few years ago that there are more CCTV cameras in Newham than in the whole of Manchester and Liverpool combined.

Spelling would you rather live in a Britain today where there were no places like Newham or at least your view of what Newham is today and ethnicity and colour was more spread out so perhaps in your new home you lived in a predominatently white but mixed colour and mixed religion street.

It has been said by the left many times that ALL immigrants come here to work. This is total bollocks. I know it, you know it, and the left know it.

Newham has an average higher percentage of benefit claimants than London as a whole.

Reported crime is going down everywhere in London, even Newhamm because no body bothers reporting petty theft and pickpokets any more. Violent crime  crime and rape figures are up in Newham.

You can find the figures quite easily.

Newham's ever rising population is now 320,000m and has only 16% white British left in it, and most of those are too old to move away from it all.  The rest of the whites are not clever enough to land jobs of more than minimum wage, so they're stuck there as well.

The rest have long gone.
Report Angel Gabrial June 20, 2015 5:28 PM BST
Has Crippen stolen the key to his care homes medicine cabinet!LaughLaugh

Now after the facts suggest that Gabriliar is indeed a multiple username berk, and that Captain Wazzock is pretty surely one of his usernames. 

Once your purple haze wears of Crippen, would you like to share these facts.

Paddletoe has offered to sort all this out. Or do you think i am he as well?
Report Angel Gabrial June 20, 2015 5:30 PM BST
Dr `Melenaus` CrippenLaugh
Report Angel Gabrial June 20, 2015 5:31 PM BST
Menelaus the DrLaugh
Report Dr Crippen June 20, 2015 5:47 PM BST
Gabriliar certain gave that the full works after I suggested he was Captain Wazzock.

I fear he doth protest too much.

Most would simply take that as making it more likely that he is Captain Wazzock.

He only suggested using paddletoe after I'd mentioned the link between him and Wazzock.
The number of times that Wazzock has popped up to support Gabriliar with a one liner only to disappear, has happened too often to be coincidence.
Report Angel Gabrial June 20, 2015 5:51 PM BST
Thanks for confirming to the forum your state of mind Crippen.

It`s not everyday we get a Dr to confirm his paranoia!Laugh( i shouldn`t laugh)
Report Dr Crippen June 20, 2015 5:56 PM BST
''the full works''

And second helpings as well according to the above.
Report mobo June 20, 2015 8:43 PM BST
they are queuing up to make excuses - but you see - where does it all come from

FROM MUSLIMS  FROM ISLAM 

not really anything else to say except they would love to see the downfall of western values and civilisation

because it is written in their book

they want to take us out either by breeding or violence
Report Dr Crippen June 20, 2015 8:57 PM BST
They'll do it at the ballot box.
And they'll do it through the Labour Party.

One day they'll have a majority of MPs, and they'll all join together and push through legislation making Islam the new system that we are to be governed under.
Once installed there's no reverse.
It's as simple as that.
Report paddletoe June 20, 2015 9:03 PM BST
Drippen, the idea that Britain could ever be governed under a system of Islam by peaceful means through the ballot box is preposterous. There would and should be a civil war before that would happen.
Report paddletoe June 20, 2015 9:04 PM BST
Meant Crippen.
Report paddletoe June 20, 2015 9:26 PM BST
Think everyone on here will be long gone if and when your proposition of a democratic movement where legislation was actually or very likely to be passed making Islam the new system that Britain would be governed under. I know people say that would be democracy but enough people would fight to make it not happen even if they were in the minority but probably before they were in a minority.
So my retort to you Dr Crippen is if you were in your fighting prime at such a time would you not fight to stop this happening. And if your answer is yes and I am confident many others would do the same then you have shown your own statement to be false.
Report Dr Crippen June 20, 2015 9:26 PM BST
Yes of course it's preposterous to suggest that it will happen, but that's how it could happen.
If they could get enough MPs elected and of course willing to vote for Sharia law.

I don't think they could ever get enough Muslim MPs willing to go down that path even if they got enough elected to make it possible.

They've been over here and sampled the good life too long to want to go back to that.
Report mobo June 20, 2015 11:10 PM BST
just say your are right Dr

just how much liberty would they take though

shariah law in their ghettos and cities they control

the bigger clash may be between the millions of eu immigrants and the millions of muslims
Report spellingandgrammarchecker June 20, 2015 11:12 PM BST
paddletoe

Have you any comments on my post on the previous page?
Report spellingandgrammarchecker June 20, 2015 11:12 PM BST
paddletoe
20 Jun 15 21:03 
Drippen, the idea that Britain could ever be governed under a system of Islam by peaceful means through the ballot box is preposterous. There would and should be a civil war before that would happen.

According to one population growth 'expert' it isn't a weak possibility ti happen, it's a certainty to happen.

The question is how far in the future that will be.

According to the population growth 'expert' if any group of people have a fertility rate of 1.6 or over, they will flourish and survive.

Under 1.6, and sooner or later, they will all be dead.

It won't happen in what's left of my lifetime, or hopefully. my grandchildren's lifetimes, but eventually, it will happen.

You have already seen the mass exodus of indigenous white people from east London to the country. 

In years to come the spread of Islam will go opt into the sticks, and bit by bit, the indigenous whites who moved out of London to get away from them, will move out of England to get away from them.

It could be 250 years away from now, but Islam will have won.   

The same as one day the Sun will 'go out' and the planet is facked anyway.

I'd bet the Sun comes a distant second to an Islamic UK Parliament.

But you lefties will be happy to have your great-great-great-great-great-great grandchildren worship the black flag of Islam, or be murdered. 

Won't you?
Report anxious June 20, 2015 11:17 PM BST
shut it ET
Report spellingandgrammarchecker June 20, 2015 11:22 PM BST
you'll have plenty of staff for your kebab shop, if they haven't made you into one.
Report Eeternaloptimist June 20, 2015 11:28 PM BST
The problem as ISIS are showing is that if they are committed enough and fanatical enough a relatively small number can cause havoc. There won't need to be anything like a majority for carnage to be a real possibility.
Report paddletoe June 20, 2015 11:29 PM BST
Hi Spelling. I had a long day out today. Lovely day at a vintage car show. A first time experience for me. I then had to pop out a short while ago on a little errant.
Thank you for taking the time to post such a detailed reply and answer most questions with direct answers. Apologies I did not give you a reply sooner.

I have never been to the specific place of Newham you referenced a lot in your posts. Its very hard for me to comment on some of the things you say about a place I don't know.
The small place where I live has also changed to an extent over 30 years. My home town is now 100% catholics. There used to a protestant population albeit small in my home town at the start of that 30 year period. Now there are none. I come from the reverse side and say that's not a good environment to bring up my young son. I believe in people mixing in harmony with everyone treated equally. Yet in not too recent history the small protestant population in my home town where I still live held all the high positions in every single industry for quite a period.
Going back to your views and I cant comment too much on Newham but your general opinions, what I would say is when you get people who are seen as extreme on one side as much as the other then the answer is normally somewhere in between.
The main points of my posts which I was seeking an answer were in the first two sentences of my opening post to you and also the question if you cant change the past what kind of Britain as a whole would you like to see today or move towards.
Report mobo June 20, 2015 11:32 PM BST
It didn't take the whole population of germany to put the nazis in power - it is all about powerful groups.
Report paddletoe June 20, 2015 11:43 PM BST
Spelling my reply to Crippen was a very specific one when I said it simply could not happen by peaceful democratic means that Britain would become governed by an Islam system of government. Although countries have throughout history changed in religions we are talking about modern day and it could not happen by the way Crippen stated. There would be civil war if that that happened and possibly before. That's nothing against muslim people. I believe Britain should remain a Christian country and other religions respected. I have issues with several aspects of islam but I admit I have not great knowledge of it as a religion as a whole. I don't need to though to know in my mind anyone it is wrong is certain things.
But its sometimes a mistake to speculate about a future event with todays eyes. Things change and islam might change too in the things I think it needs to. Who can say.
I don't like religions which have a practised hierarchy in what is right and religions should respect each other as long as they pose no threat and want to live in peace and harmony. Maybe I am naïve. And a dreamer.
Report paddletoe June 20, 2015 11:49 PM BST
I know for fact Speeling and Eternaoptimist and other would stop there being a bloodless take over of Britain by Islam. Well, as I deal in numbers where favourites get beat in their turn lets revise that fact down to 99.99%.
Again I would stress I have nothing against and respect muslim people and my personal experiences of muslim people has been nothing but good. But I am not going to stand and not say I think the way the religion of islam treats women and gay people and other things too should be put in the dustbin of history.
Report lfc1971 June 20, 2015 11:50 PM BST
paddletoe

In the Irish Republic until recently there was discrimination against protestants in the labour market. For ex. Trinity College although a Dublin university was mainly attended by protestants (even today it is a stronghold of ulster unionism) In may jobs Trinity College was not accepted as a source of education and so applicants who had attended Trinity were automatically rejected. There were other specific cases of discrimination. There has been a fall of over 70% in the protestant population in the south in the last century.
Report paddletoe June 20, 2015 11:55 PM BST
gremlins in my last sentence. I meant to say certain aspects of islam as far as islam exists in modern Britain should be thrown into the dustbin of history. I have no knowledge how easy and probable reforms in islam are possible as I have little first hand experiences living where I do but I hope and think it does need to change as all religions have changed in the way people interpret things. In olden times things and change moved slow but with todays modern communications which links the world surely its not unreasonable to think these same things which took centuries to change in other religions can change a lot quicker in todays age.
Report spellingandgrammarchecker June 20, 2015 11:55 PM BST
The main points of my posts which I was seeking an answer were in the first two sentences of my opening post to you and also the question if you cant change the past what kind of Britain as a whole would you like to see today or move towards.

I don't care about most of the rest of the country.

I had a passion for where I used to live in London, the same as anybody should for where they were born, be it a nice place or a sihthole, regardless of where they are now, whether poorer or richer. 

Every c*nt on here thinks they know how the country should be run, but only one had the nuts to stand as an M.P.

And what did the halfwits do, they took the piss out of him.

It's quite obvious that England is now an 'I'm alright Jack' country.

I can't be arsed posting any more tonight, as this forum is 50% populated by morons.

Contrary to popular belief, I'm in the other 50%.

'Please Mr Moderator, SAGC bullied me.'

ffs.
Report paddletoe June 21, 2015 12:02 AM BST
I was not aware of those statitics lfc but I think protestant people and their religion is respected and there is no discrimination. When you say the last century that covers a long period and some protestants especially in border counties would have moved north. There was always this view of a papist irish state by ulster protestants. No such state exists today and not sure it ever existed in the way Big Ian used to preach.
Unrelated lfc but as you seem to have an interest in knowledge in irish history I mentioned in was at a vintage car show today earlier. The star of the show was a silver ghost rolls Royce Michael Collins tank.
Report paddletoe June 21, 2015 12:05 AM BST
It was restored to what it would have looked like almost 100 years ago complete with its Vickers gun.
Report paddletoe June 21, 2015 12:08 AM BST
Sometimes and I am not accusing anyone but if you start out with a certain entrenched view you can find facts and statitics to prove your point.
Report lfc1971 June 21, 2015 12:08 AM BST
That would have been a nice day paddletoe...never new Michael Collins had any tanks!...They were British armytanks.
Report anxious June 21, 2015 12:08 AM BST
review your medication cant spell and ET
Report lfc1971 June 21, 2015 12:09 AM BST
Was the show at the folk and transport museum ?
Report Angel Gabrial June 21, 2015 12:12 AM BST
Every c*nt on here thinks they know how the country should be run, but only one had the nuts to stand as an M.P.

Having the resolve to stand for candidacy does not qualify you for big balled Barry status or else you have to give that to hundreds of other dweebs around the country who stood for candidacy.

You could end up with an MP who wants young girls from poor backgrounds sterilized and then you complain the Muslims are out breeding the non Muslims.
Report paddletoe June 21, 2015 12:13 AM BST
I was not his personal property lfc! He had it in his convoy when he was killed but I am sure you knew that.
Report Eeternaloptimist June 21, 2015 12:15 AM BST
Review my medication Hanks? I'm not the half wit whose idea of entertainment is farting in the bath and laughing his head off.
Report lfc1971 June 21, 2015 12:16 AM BST
Have a book on it somewhere that I managed to keep from Jordanstown Polytech library...must return it sometimeHappy
Report paddletoe June 21, 2015 12:19 AM BST
No lfc. It was in a place called Kilbrony, just outside Warrenpoint, and continuing the theme of wars in Ireland that's a place a few miles from Narrow Water. Not a big car person but it was great family day out in a lovely scenic place and my limited knowledge of car history meant I was seeing lots of cars for the very first time.
Report paddletoe June 21, 2015 12:20 AM BST
By the way do you support linfield fc or Liverpool fc? There is no wrong answer by the way!
Report lfc1971 June 21, 2015 12:22 AM BST
Sounds like a good day, I like the combination of history and the cars..thought maybe it was Cultra
Report lfc1971 June 21, 2015 12:23 AM BST
Its Liverpool..Steve Highway was my favourite player as a young boy so that's the reason.
Report paddletoe June 21, 2015 12:26 AM BST
My dads team and my team and my sons team. Sometimes in life you have no real choices. The first match in remember watching was the 77 cup final when I was a very young. Jimmy Cases goal and then the tears that followed. literally. First time I ever cried.
Report lfc1971 June 21, 2015 12:29 AM BST
Very good for me it was the 1971 FA cup final when Highway scorced that beautiful goal..but of course Liverpool lost, that was when I started supporting them.
Report Eeternaloptimist June 21, 2015 12:35 AM BST
Ah the memories. Kicking seven bells out of Chelsea and vice versa in 70. Sniffer heading the winner against Arsenal in 72, Sunderland breaking my heart in 73, the incredible march to glory in 74 and being robbed by Bayern in 75. Turbulent times for Revie's boys.
Report paddletoe June 21, 2015 12:36 AM BST
Bit before my time lfc but I loved Steve Heighway as boy. You can teach players some things but you can never teach a player to run faster than the legs they were born with. Those long skinny legs. Hopefully talent can skip a generation as I was a good footballer but my daddy was a great footballer and my little boy is definitely going to play for Liverpool if I have anything to do with his first contract!
Anyway, long day and I must go.
Night to everyone.
Report lfc1971 June 21, 2015 12:40 AM BST
Good stuff paddletoe, take him down to Glentoran first Happy goodnight...that was a great team EO, Leeds from about 69-73 were almost the perfect team.
Report Eeternaloptimist June 21, 2015 12:44 AM BST
Indeed. So many good years and yet strangely also a nearly team in the amount of trophies they came close to winning.
Report lfc1971 June 21, 2015 12:47 AM BST
Every player in that team was perfectly balanced, only perhaps the goalkeeper and caution stopped them winning everything...should have beaten the great Bayern Munich in the final in 74/5? when already a year or two past their very best.
Report lfc1971 June 21, 2015 12:51 AM BST
goodnight all.
Report paddletoe June 21, 2015 12:53 AM BST
Back for one more post. My favourite FA cup final was the 79 one. I can remember it like yesterday. I am sure I am not alone but I remember my early sporting memories due to all the associations around it. My day probably began by nipping up to get my daddys morning papers which he always read the fourth last page to front. Saturday morning swapshop which although I had much to ever swap, maybe zorro or family robinson crusoe, then the build up to the big match. My clearest memory is my dad getting me a quarter of bon bons and a can of shandy to watch the match as I said I always wanted to be like him on a Saturday watching the racing and drinking a few beers. I was 9 at the time.
Nostalgia is not the same as it used to be.
Report paddletoe June 21, 2015 12:57 AM BST
Sunderlanddddddddddddddddd. Me and me dad jumping up. Beer and Shandy everywhere. 

Nite.
Report Angel Gabrial June 21, 2015 1:23 AM BST
My dads team and my team and my sons team. Sometimes in life you have no real choices.

Indoctrination!
Report Eeternaloptimist June 21, 2015 1:27 AM BST
If you see the crowd moving in one direction go the opposite way.
Report ab----t June 21, 2015 10:43 AM BST
Its Liverpool..Steve Highway was my favourite player as a young boy so that's the reason.

You could learn to spell his name correctly ( second time you have made that very basic error). Must have been some hero.
Report paddletoe June 21, 2015 11:59 AM BST
You could have a point Gabrial and indeed to paraphrase Shanks when you support Liverpool its fanaticism and its a religion and when you go to Anfield you are going to a place of worship. Is it comparable to football hooligans supporting the far right to stop a place of worship in Dudley I don't know. Who can say!

Btw I have never been to Anfield. I am a blow in supporter.
Report ab----t June 21, 2015 12:31 PM BST
Some ex football hooligans needed another pastime when football fans were priced out of following their teams, and fighting on the streets of Britain got less publicity
Report alleged22 June 22, 2015 4:28 PM BST
getting the thread back to the issues of Dudley, I welcome any group demonstrating in my town to stop these sickos...

http://www.expressandstar.com/news/crime/2015/05/02/sex-abuse-gangs-in-black-country-significant-similarities-to-rotherham-scandal-say-police/
Report paddletoe June 22, 2015 6:35 PM BST
From my limited knowledge the issues around Rotherham and other places is a modern day national shame on Britain that it could happen in the way it did. Shame also that it should have been cause for more serious action but not enough happened. It was an issue that should have united all religions and if it did not and unrest followed so be it.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com