Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
tony57
04 Jun 15 08:32
| Topic/replies: 12,539 | Blogger: tony57's blog
some papers have gone with story today, I know they have to report whats come out of certain studies, but the election covered all this...the people don't give a shiit(the ones it doesent affect) what were labelled scare stories by the right, will be daily headlines in the next 5yrs..the cuts are on the way..july 8th the day of reckoning for many....
Pause Switch to Standard View 1 billion of further cuts to social...
Show More
Report anxious June 7, 2015 11:56 AM BST
ok then i admit that i do hate the tories
Report anxious June 7, 2015 11:57 AM BST
just like you hate the poor and less well off crippen
and the so called scroungers
and foriegners
Report Dr Crippen June 7, 2015 11:59 AM BST
anxious, I hate no one.

I understand them instead.
Report anxious June 7, 2015 11:59 AM BST
if you work your way down your little list you will end up at little englanders, maybe you will hate them one day
Report Dr Crippen June 7, 2015 12:02 PM BST
I've forgiven you already anxious.
Report anxious June 7, 2015 12:05 PM BST
why crippen have you ever been poor or had next to nothing
Report Burton-Brewers June 7, 2015 12:20 PM BST
oh get a life
Report pawras June 7, 2015 1:53 PM BST
Anx – why was that girl not vilified by the left wing press when if it was white person saying that about blacks they’d have demanded they be practically hung drawn and quartered? Come on I'd really like to hear why you think that is.

As the for crash, from what I’ve read it seems to be down to events such as:-
The democrats in America passing a bill forcing banks to give mortgages to people they would normally see as a bad risk and turn down.
Those debts being wrapped up into complex derivatives and European banks being suckered into buying them.
Bank’s investment banking not being divorced from their retail banking.
Labour ramping up their spending after their first term in office and acting like the good times will last forever.
A large wave of mortgage defaults in America, many of those by customers the banks were forced to take.
All the banks trying to pass the parcel with the dodgy debts so they’re not the ones left with the turd wrapped in flaming newspaper.
Gordon Brown deciding to pump money into the failing banks when he should probably have let at least some fail.
Because they’ve p&ssed away all the money the labour government caught with their pants around their ankles when the global economy heads south.

As for South Africa, the ANC have/are becoming just like any other corrupt African government. They've seen how the likes of the Nigerian political class are robbing their country blind and decided to get in on the act.
Report mobo June 7, 2015 2:46 PM BST
I love the Zimbabwe example. It has turned into a free country without those nasty whiteys.

Any one know what a Lithuanian brings to this country?  Almost ironic given the so called  daesh threat.

Yet he is doing their work for them.  hint - chop chop!!!

Bless the great EU.

What do Polish lorry drivers bring to the UK - 60 more mouths to feed.

Bless the great EU
Report tony57 June 7, 2015 5:48 PM BST
crippen, I take it you were never in south Africa under white rule..i notice you said freedom from what? most people are worse off now than under the anc? the anc have done many things wrong,..but only a man with a true ignorance of the times before would make such a statement as free from what?i had the unhappy experience of being in south Africa under apartheid spent 5 days there..not long but thankfully long enough..i have met many south Africans who are happier now than before..and they are white..
when you have people who treat others as lower than them because of the colour of their skin...then anything goes..to defend it crippen shows you up for what you are..
Report Dr Crippen June 7, 2015 6:19 PM BST
Well fist of all I didn't defend apartheid.

I simply asked freedom from what?

..i have met many south Africans who are happier now than before..and they are white..

Well I don't believe that.

It's the whites who are being treated badly now because of the colour of their skin.
And typical that it gets brushed under the carpet, now that it's blacks conducting racism against whites.
Report mobo June 7, 2015 6:24 PM BST
go and ask the people of zimbabwe  ha ha!!!
Report anxious June 7, 2015 6:26 PM BST
crippen i refer you earlier when you said you understand the poor does this mean you have encountered poverty in your life personally, to understand something i think you must have personally experienced it, so tell me crippen  what do you know about being poor
Report Dr Crippen June 7, 2015 6:29 PM BST
Why do you want to know that anxious.

Are you figuring on writing a biography about me?
Report mobo June 7, 2015 6:33 PM BST
I still want to know where these poor are. A figment of your imagination  anxious?
Report mobo June 7, 2015 6:34 PM BST
or these starving children.
Report anxious June 7, 2015 6:46 PM BST
crippen i dont believe you have any knowledge of this subject you are making it up that you know about being poor, you know sweet f all
Report anxious June 7, 2015 6:47 PM BST
as for you mobo  again your just showing your ingnorant drivel
Report anxious June 7, 2015 6:48 PM BST
i mean if you can defend apartheid well you need medical help
Report mobo June 7, 2015 6:49 PM BST
What you have today is nothing to what you will have when the eu and islam have finished with us.
Report Dr Crippen June 7, 2015 6:49 PM BST
you are making it up that you know about being poor

Where did I claim to have experience of being poor?

Anxious, are you a fiction writer when you're not on here?

You don't half make stuff up about people.

I'll forgive you anyway.
Report Dr Crippen June 7, 2015 6:50 PM BST
i mean if you can defend apartheid well you need medical help

Who's defended apartheid?
Report Dr Crippen June 7, 2015 6:51 PM BST
We've got another Mark Twain here.

He calls himself ''anxious.''
Report anxious June 7, 2015 6:53 PM BST
you said you understand them , how can you crippen your a bullingdon boy arent you
Report anxious June 7, 2015 6:54 PM BST
look at your post at 11.59am crippen
Report Dr Crippen June 7, 2015 6:54 PM BST
I wish I were.
Report Dr Crippen June 7, 2015 6:56 PM BST
Where did I mention the poor?
Report Dr Crippen June 7, 2015 6:57 PM BST
Mark Twain indeed, this bloke would give Shakespeare a run for his money.
Report mobo June 7, 2015 6:57 PM BST
unless you work your way out of it you will always be a teat sucker

many have had to do it and haven't sat back on benefits like the people like you defend anxious

without the taxes from the work force you wouldn't have any money for idle fat feckless people
Report anxious June 7, 2015 6:58 PM BST
you said you hate nobody but you understand them, you are a liar crippen and probably a spiv a fraud as well
Report anxious June 7, 2015 6:59 PM BST
taxes from the work force , garbage like yourself dont know what work is
Report Dr Crippen June 7, 2015 7:04 PM BST
anxious, you're a very rude person.

But I forgive people like you, simply because I understand the hurt that they must feel at being a loser in life.
Report anxious June 7, 2015 7:06 PM BST
what makes you think im a loser crippen, what evidence of that do you have
Report Dr Crippen June 7, 2015 7:08 PM BST
We can't all be winners anxious.

Better luck next time. You might come back as a millionaire's b'stard.

Although you made it half way there in this life. Not the millionaire bit by the way.
Report anxious June 7, 2015 7:15 PM BST
your imagining things again crippen or just guessing
Report pawras June 7, 2015 7:17 PM BST
Anx – you didn’t answer my question, why was that girl not vilified by the left wing press when if it was white person saying that about blacks they’d have demanded they be practically hung drawn and quartered? Come on I'd really like to hear why you think that is.

For myself, although I’ve only been on the dole a total of 6 weeks my entire life I have spent time on laughably sh&t wages and being in very much about the bottom 10% when I first started working.
I’m quite way from that now and what I learned is no one owes you nothing and the onus is on you simple as that.
Report pawras June 7, 2015 7:19 PM BST
Oh yeah and I was sh&t wages before there was any of this tax credit top up stuff as well
Report anxious June 7, 2015 7:29 PM BST
on your first point ive no idea why the press have reported it in such a , on your second point youve crept up the ladder so your im all right jack type of guy , what do you want the victoria cross for creeping up the rat race.
Report Burton-Brewers June 7, 2015 7:47 PM BST
I used to be poor, when I was younger I only had one pair of trainers to my name
Report pawras June 7, 2015 8:38 PM BST
come on anx at least hazard a guess as to why the left wing press haven't touched with a barge pole.

again we have "I'm alright jack" the bleating cry failure and envy.
I don't want a medal but I see no reason why other people should be lead boots on me to compensate for their own shortcomings
Report anxious June 7, 2015 8:44 PM BST
Fascist scum.
Report pawras June 7, 2015 8:46 PM BST
Laugh
Report Burton-Brewers June 7, 2015 9:17 PM BST
anxious if you want a bit of nostalgia Billy Elliot is on BBC3, it's great when the police give the miners a good kicking.
Report pawras June 7, 2015 9:24 PM BST
ffs burton I nearly spit my whisky out at that one Laugh
Report mobo June 7, 2015 10:42 PM BST
anxious

anxious
07 Jun 15 20:28
| Topic/replies: 572 | Blogger: anxious's blog
the only thing i will wish you hunter is a long and painful death

Is this appropriate ?? This is the chap that complains about bullies on here???
Report Eeternaloptimist June 7, 2015 10:55 PM BST
If Anxious isn't Mad Lad I'm a Dutchman. No matter how hard he tries he can't hide the extent of his craziness.
Report anxious June 7, 2015 11:47 PM BST
im not mad or crazy and im not mad lad or northern lad, and hunter comes across as a very nasty man i dont wish death on him but hes very very nasty
Report Eeternaloptimist June 7, 2015 11:51 PM BST
And you're very very barmy and in my view definitely Mad Lad. Don't sweat it. It matters not a jot to me. You can be who you like.
Report anxious June 7, 2015 11:56 PM BST
my name is anxious and im from East Manchester.
Report Eeternaloptimist June 7, 2015 11:58 PM BST
Tell em that at your next Extra Terrestrials Anonymous meeting.
Report lfc1971 June 8, 2015 1:25 AM BST
Some very funny stuff here, Dr Crippen and anxious have potential as a great double act...suspect anxious is playing us along, Crippen too very good Laugh
Report Dr Crippen June 8, 2015 9:21 AM BST
Fascist scum.

Look at that disgusting comment from anxious.

And to think that decent people come on here and discuss stuff with the likes of him.
Report anxious June 8, 2015 11:01 AM BST
decent you mean the defenders of apartheid.
Report Dr Crippen June 8, 2015 11:40 AM BST
anxious,

I haven't ever seen anyone ever come on here and defend apartheid.

Yet your loutish behaviour is apparent to everyone.
Report Burton-Brewers June 8, 2015 11:41 AM BST
I should go away anxious you over stepped the mark yesterday with your disgusting remark
Report anxious June 8, 2015 3:58 PM BST
you have a cheek burton this from a man who advocates torpedoing immigrants boats, he who cast the first stone burton
Report Burton-Brewers June 8, 2015 4:12 PM BST
there's nothing wrong in that
Report anxious June 8, 2015 4:14 PM BST
what nothing wrong with mass murder
Report Burton-Brewers June 8, 2015 4:19 PM BST
you and your loony chums might be happy for the scum of Africa to come here, and rape our sheep and eat our women, but I'm not. 1 torpedo and they'll soon change their minds.
Report anxious June 8, 2015 4:23 PM BST
now now burton your losing your temper and being dramatic and being disgusting, i should think you should go away and lie down
Report anxious June 8, 2015 4:24 PM BST
Laugh
Report Burton-Brewers June 8, 2015 4:28 PM BST
I'm not losing my temper I'm serious, already a terrorist has landed on mainland Europe how many more would you like?
Report anxious June 8, 2015 4:31 PM BST
there are plenty of headbangers here already burton , there are rapes and murderers here amongst all the population
Report anxious June 8, 2015 4:32 PM BST
Even little englanders do it sometimes.
Report Burton-Brewers June 8, 2015 4:34 PM BST
and they should be executed, they wouldn't do it again. I think we should organise a whip round to buy you a 2 man kayak, you could go and help rescue your chums then.
Report anxious June 8, 2015 4:41 PM BST
what if they get the wrong people burton , do you still want them executed, its not as if british justice is infallible is it now.
Report Burton-Brewers June 8, 2015 4:44 PM BST
it would be regrettable but lessons would be learned
Report ab----t June 8, 2015 4:51 PM BST
What a bitter and twisted soul you are Burton.
Report Burton-Brewers June 8, 2015 4:57 PM BST
yes I love a good bitter abuhat
Report anxious June 8, 2015 5:02 PM BST
regrettable thats thoughtful of you burton,not.
Report ab----t June 8, 2015 5:03 PM BST
Torpedo a boat with innocent women and children on it? Glad your'e not in charge. Sounds to me you should be locked up away from decent society, you are clearly a fruitcake.

How do you balance your view that executing the innocent is ok but regrettable with those who would execute the disabled, deformed, people with learning difficulties.
Report Burton-Brewers June 8, 2015 5:07 PM BST
I'm fortunate in that I do not worry what a j1zz stain like yourself thinks.
Report anxious June 8, 2015 5:12 PM BST
burton you are in a bad temper today , you need a stiff one and a lie down
Report ab----t June 8, 2015 5:13 PM BST
Is it because your'e disabled that makes you so bitter and twisted?

I thought of you when I read today a man in the north east had been murdered in a 'hate' crime just because he was disabled. regretable but ok I presume.
Report Burton-Brewers June 8, 2015 5:13 PM BST
no anxious it's northern homosexuals like yourself that are always after lying down with a stiff one.
Report Burton-Brewers June 8, 2015 5:14 PM BST
obviously I was joking about the torpedos you pair of fruits
Report Burton-Brewers June 8, 2015 5:15 PM BST
cheaper just to ram the f***ers Devil
Report ab----t June 8, 2015 5:18 PM BST
'Its a joke'

Of course it was. Your real bitter and twisted feelings found themselves on the keyboard and you've been outed.

Torpedoing a boat carrying innocents is a 'joke' is it? Locking up would obviously be too good for you.
Report anxious June 8, 2015 5:18 PM BST
which way do you take it burton, do you like to give or  recieveExcited
Report Burton-Brewers June 8, 2015 5:20 PM BST
I wouldn't waste a good torpedo on them I'd save that for the Mersey ferry
Report ab----t June 8, 2015 5:20 PM BST
He has no one wishing to get that close.
Report Burton-Brewers June 8, 2015 5:21 PM BST
take or receive what gay boy charity boxes?
Report Ldee June 8, 2015 5:23 PM BST

Jun 8, 2015 -- 10:32AM, anxious wrote:

Even little englanders do it sometimes.

That is problem our society to deal with but why would we want to import anymore?

Report anxious June 8, 2015 5:25 PM BST
you missing your little gang of blackshirt buddies today burton i think
Report anxious June 8, 2015 5:26 PM BST
they will be along later when they have finished the executions
Report mobo June 8, 2015 11:58 PM BST
anxious
07 Jun 15 20:28
| Topic/replies: 572 | Blogger: anxious's blog
the only thing i will wish you hunter is a long and painful death
Report spellingandgrammarchecker June 9, 2015 12:43 AM BST
Non-stop abuse from anxious, aka northernlad.

25 posts a day since joining, but he has a job.

And it appears that all 595 of those posts are on this forum. 

How long before he explodes again?
Report cryoftruth June 10, 2015 2:09 PM BST
And non stop bigoted tripe from the eetrrnalbigot aka spellingandblatherer
Report lfc1971 June 10, 2015 2:10 PM BST
Are we still spending billions on foreign aid?
Report ab----t June 10, 2015 4:02 PM BST
Philip Davies, a Conservative, asks why Britain spends so much international aid on corrupt countries.

Cameron says he agrees with Davies on many issues, but not this one. Aid spending can make a real difference to failing states, he says. Helping these countries is in the national interest, he says.

You voted for him, you got him.
Report spellingandgrammarchecker June 11, 2015 1:05 AM BST
cryoftruth   
10 Jun 15 14:09 
And non stop bigoted tripe from the eetrrnalbigot aka spellingandblatherer

And non-stop lies from you, Jim Breaks.
Report bongo June 11, 2015 11:40 PM BST
Philip Davies, a Conservative, asks why Britain spends so much international aid on corrupt countries.

A good question - I shall have to e-mail this to Mr Davies to back up his point
http://www.econ.upf.edu/~reynal/curseofaid_final.pdf
"Abstract: Foreign aid provides a windfall of resources to recipient countries and may result in the
same rent seeking behaviour as documented in the “curse of natural resources” literature. In this
paper we discuss this effect and document its magnitude. Using panel data for 108 recipient
countries in the period 1960 to 1999, we find that foreign aid has a negative impact on institutions.
In particular, if the foreign aid over GDP that a country receives over a period of five years reaches
the 75th percentile in the sample, then a 10-point index of democracy is reduced between 0.5 and
almost one point, a large effect. For comparison, we also measure the effect of oil rents on political
institutions. We find that aid is a bigger curse than oil"

So foreign aid makes the UK poorer. And it has a -ve impact on the institutions of recipient countries, so less law, less democracy. It's a lose-lose.

I wonder if there's a general truism about politicians though, as the analyses of foreign aid as -ve started coming in around 2002 onwards as an estimate, which is after people like Miliband, Clegg and Cameron had left university. So many politicians work off what was in the text books while they were studying, and impervious to what has been learned afterwards. Just need a few more examples, and a name for the theory, and I'll send it off to Harvard, ho ho.
Report anxious June 11, 2015 11:55 PM BST
philip davies esther mceyvos lover this crook tries to get more rouleete machines into working class areas his mates in the low life bookie cartels
Report anxious June 11, 2015 11:56 PM BST
rise up and defeat tory scum
Report spellingandgrammarchecker June 11, 2015 11:58 PM BST
Rise up and defeat illiteracy.
Report bongo June 12, 2015 12:25 AM BST
Nobody forces you to play the roulette monsters.

It's not like they're hookers outside on the streets blocking your passage, you have to seek these machines out.
Report anxious June 12, 2015 12:30 AM BST
skol super working class beer
Report anxious June 12, 2015 12:30 AM BST
Laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com