Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Angela Rebecchi
08 May 15 12:28
| Topic/replies: 41,340 | Blogger: Angela Rebecchi's blog
LaughLaughLaughLaugh
Show More
Report themover May 8, 2015 12:29 PM BST
LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report BARROWBOY May 8, 2015 12:32 PM BST
He'll be doing the school run on monday morning,make sure you're not on the roads nr wakefield
Report Angela Rebecchi May 8, 2015 12:33 PM BST
Report Dr Crippen May 8, 2015 12:33 PM BST
Thankfully he'll only be able to bankrupt his own finances for the next five years.
Report BARROWBOY May 8, 2015 12:36 PM BST
yes,yvette might be advised to keep hold of the bank cards.
Report markzzz May 8, 2015 1:36 PM BST
I know of very few jobs where somebody could stuff up as badly as Balls did - and still be in the running to be allowed to do it again!

As we know, even a few days before the election Milliband categorically denied that Labour spent too much when last in power, was he lying or is he stupid? I can't think of a third option.
Report DFCIRONMAN May 8, 2015 1:47 PM BST
Full of bluster and his comments re Scottish voters were disgraceful and caused many Scots to vote SNP .

The comments, together with ED M scurrilous attack on NS regarding French Embassy....without any EVIDENCE etc etc.....showed him in a very poor light as a politician and man.
Report alun2005 May 8, 2015 3:20 PM BST
Does Edward Balls still think that the Exit Polls (which showed Labour a trifling 50 seats being the Tories) offer Miliband "legitimacy" to form a government?
Report CJ70 May 8, 2015 3:30 PM BST
I think the most appropriate comment is HA HA
Report BARROWBOY May 9, 2015 1:33 AM BST
As usual Balls made a fool of himself,he really couldnt back a winner in a one horse race,but the most shameful appraisal of last nights events must surely go to that welsh windbag neil kinnock.Intimating that the electorate were thick because they didnt subscribe to labours policies & were brainwashed by right wing press.despite being gifted millions for picking his nose in Brussels for the last 20 yrs he obviously still bears a massive grudge from 1992.
Report Eeternaloptimist May 9, 2015 1:43 AM BST
I can picture the scene in the Balls household last night with Yvette tooling herself up with the big black bulbous strap on and Ed begging for mercy on the basis that he was actually joking that she could fucck him as bad as he did the British people last time around if he lost his seat. I'll bet she got a lie in and boiled eggs brought to her this morning even if his ar5e was like a tattered wind soc. Fair play to him if he did though. Unlike the left wing wimps on here he may just have paid his debt. Maybe.
Report enpekd May 9, 2015 1:51 AM BST
was my lay of the day , thanks to the chap who let me have £7 at 8, and pp for letting me have a bet at 6-4
Report Eeternaloptimist May 9, 2015 1:57 AM BST
Not the wisest choice of words coming hot on the heels of the Balls family negotiations. Laugh
Report Dav_vin03 May 10, 2015 3:16 PM BST

May 8, 2015 -- 6:33AM, Dr Crippen wrote:

Thankfully he'll only be able to bankrupt his own finances for the next five years.

Report alun2005 May 10, 2015 3:25 PM BST
What will they do without two lots of MPs Expenses coming in?
Report pawras May 10, 2015 3:31 PM BST
well at least he can be her secretary or something lol
Report pawras May 10, 2015 3:39 PM BST
just he'll have to be Maggie Gyllenhaal  and she can be James Spader

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0274812/
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com