Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
HowTheMightyFall
07 May 15 19:25
| Topic/replies: 1,918 | Blogger: HowTheMightyFall's blog
Just noticed she's odds on to win her seat Cry
Pause Switch to Standard View Diane Abbott (Hackney North and Stoke...
Show More
Report pawras May 21, 2015 12:08 PM BST
Yeah they were under colonial rule that doesn't override the fundamental point.
Do you really think the children of any English people moving to India now would ever been seen as Indian?
Report Angel Gabrial May 21, 2015 1:00 PM BST
Why not? Once you get Indian citizenship, the children have been educated through the Indian education system, they talk the Indian language what is stopping their children being accepted as Indian?

It happens in Africa, White Africans so why not Black British?
You don`t have any problems with the Polish becoming British or do you Pawras?
Report Comrade_Karla May 21, 2015 2:12 PM BST
smashed beyond the boundary, over the stands  She'll not be back on this thread

You really are a deluded fool. You can play all the semantic games you like the rest of us know what he is.

The question really is why won't you say it?

I think we all know why...
Report Eeternaloptimist May 21, 2015 2:14 PM BST
If memory serves me correctly wasn't he essentially prosecuted for disputing the numbers of the holocaust Angel?

In truth I don't see that much difference between people like Griffin and people like Abbott. Both seem pathologically obsessed by their own racial grouping and perceived injustices against it. Other people can speak for themselves but my major beef is why should Griffin be hounded on his journey through life and yet Abbott rewarded? Why are some on the left obsessed with condemning people like Griffin but steadfastly refuse to give a view on Abbott?
Report Comrade_Karla May 21, 2015 2:17 PM BST
seem pathologically obsessed by their own racial grouping and perceived injustices against it.

Just wow. How completely self unaware must this toad be. He alone has started numerous threads about black people been racist blah blah blah, yet when it comes to whites, absolutely nothing.

Talk about lost the plot.
Report Eeternaloptimist May 21, 2015 2:19 PM BST
I knew I'd smoke you out eventually. So predictable.

You. You my friend are exactly the kind of person I refer to above. The stench of your hypocrisy is overwhelming. I'm not the one who wants laws promoting the views and needs of one racial grouping over another. You are. You are also the one, as we found regarding a footballer of all people, obsessed with identifying and excoriating anybody white who says a rude word but is unwilling to comment on roaming gangs attacking white girls seeking to kill them whilst shouting, "kill the white biitch".

You are the problem. Arguably an even bigger problem than fools like Griffin.
Report Eeternaloptimist May 21, 2015 2:20 PM BST
I start those threads for one reason. To expose the hypocrisy of people like you.
Report Comrade_Karla May 21, 2015 2:22 PM BST
It's humourous that you speak of predictability given that you've posted those untrue words on numerous threads.

As I said, no self awareness whatsoever and completely lost the plot.

And fyi, we are not friends.
Report pawras May 21, 2015 2:22 PM BST
Angel - Personally I don't think the average Indian would see them as Indian but British people living in India.
Also do you honestly, honestly think that if a group of Arabs emigrated to Beijing for work, created their own little community there etc etc, that the indigenous Chinese would see their offspring as Chinese?
If you do then fair enough but I think the reality is more in line with my view and you are being naively optimistic.

A slight tangent, I found it very interesting when I had first hand experience, more than once, of Africans not viewing themselves as ‘the same’ as black people from the West Indies and looked down upon the West Indian lot.

Physical differences are just markers of which ethnic group/tribe you are from and it could be just as easily green hair vs yellow hair vs red hair rather than skin colour etc.
The northern European countries seem much more closely linked ethnically/biologically/tribally than they are to those of Indian, China, Africa. Ergo it’s easier for people to move from Britain to France or France to Germany or Germany to Poland or Poland to Britain and become assimilated. Than say Britain to India or India to China or China to Africa.
E.g. using the hair analogy just slightly different shades of green hair rather than red hair when everyone else has green.

I would never entertain the idea that one ethnic group/tribe is ‘superior’ to the other, in my experience people the world over are much the same really, but neither a piece of paper or geography changes your underlying ethnic origins.

So it depends what you define as British, Indian, Chinese, African etc etc. Is it just the geography of where you were born or is it whether you belong to a particular tribe/ethnic group?
Not everyone has the same view point on that I by a long way I know which is kind of the nub of things.

I can accept someone being described as African British or Indian British or British Indian or Chinese African or African American etc etc etc.
Report Comrade_Karla May 21, 2015 2:22 PM BST
I start those threads for one reason.

Indeed, and we all know what that reason is....
Report Burton-Brewers May 21, 2015 3:11 PM BST
and you still don't answer the question Karl

tsk
Report Eeternaloptimist May 21, 2015 3:19 PM BST
I know two things for an absolute fact Comedy. In direct contravention to what you say you don't answer questions and you run like a coward. I'm writing about what I've observed. Unlike yourself I'm not presuming to say what the forum as a whole thinks but I think I could have a good guess what many will think.

Doesn't say much for your own self awareness that does it Comedy?
Report Eeternaloptimist May 21, 2015 3:20 PM BST
Anybody passing the river outside the ground could they go and drag that lump out of the water again? Laugh
Report Angel Gabrial May 21, 2015 3:25 PM BST
I can accept someone being described as African British or Indian British or British Indian or Chinese African or African American etc etc etc.

Are you going to accept Black British then Pawras?
Report pawras May 21, 2015 3:33 PM BST
African British , Nigerian British , Kenyan British , Ugandan and Black British are all much the same thing to me i.e. people of African descent living Britain.

Comes down to what I said , are you British , Indian , Chinese etc by geopgraphy of birth/current location or by underlying ethnic group?
Report Angel Gabrial May 21, 2015 3:40 PM BST
Effing eckers pawras, you do realise that you have you are in disagreement with Griifin by accepting Black British as a term?

You could have just told us that you disagreed without going to India to China to Africa and back!Laugh
Report Angel Gabrial May 21, 2015 3:43 PM BST
*(effing ipad )Effing eckers pawras, you do realise that you are in disagreement with Griifin by accepting Black British as a term?

You could have just told us that you disagreed without going to India to China to Africa and back!Laugh
Report pawras May 21, 2015 3:48 PM BST
I never actually read or listened to any of Griffins stuff

I see Black British as too generic and wouldn't use it, African British is the most generic I'd get.

Re my example about the Arab community in Beijing , do you and do you think Chinese would see tem as Chinese?
Report Angel Gabrial May 21, 2015 4:07 PM BST
China is a brute of a place for naturalization, perhaps Hong Kong is the more likely place.

Among Hong Kong residents from 1997 to 2012, 3,411 Pakistanis, 3,399 Indonesians, 2,487 Indians, 1,115 Vietnamese, and 387 Filipinos have been naturalised

About 1,000 in mainland China. A much tougher place to get into pawras. Lets not compare everything to China ay? we could evolve to Afganistan if you like?
Report pawras May 21, 2015 4:10 PM BST
that didn't answer my question

Re my example about the Arab community in Beijing , do you and do you think Chinese would see tem as Chinese?
Report pawras May 21, 2015 4:26 PM BST
As I said before all of this simply comes down to what I said, are you British , Indian , African, Chinese etc by geography of birth/current location/a piece of paper to say you are a citizen or by underlying ethnic group?

If it’s the latter then someone of Indian descent can never be Chinese, someone of Chinese descent can never be African and someone of African descent is never really going to be British.

African British, Indian British, Chinese Indian, African Chinese, Arab Chinese etc etc etc
It’s all just a way to describe people of place x living in place y
Report Burt06 May 21, 2015 4:39 PM BST
old simmie still ducking and diving i see

griffin and the bnp aint racists eh

gtfoohLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report Eeternaloptimist May 21, 2015 5:17 PM BST
Good man Burky. I've finished knocking hell out of the saggy old heavy bag and now here you are the light weight speed ball. Can you point me to where I said Griffin and/or the BNP aren't racist?

I'll be waiting sucker. Laugh
Report Eeternaloptimist May 21, 2015 6:15 PM BST
Come out Burky. I don't care how big that white towel is I can hear you breathing under it chickeshiit. Laugh
Report Burt06 May 21, 2015 8:04 PM BST
Griffin and Abbot are both racists.
Can we all agree?

Larry?

'The ultimate aim for me and for the BNP still remains an all-white Britain.'

Just a little bit racist

and wat as old simmie got to say about this

Eeternalsimmiechickenshiit 19 May 15 22:43 
I'm not splitting hairs here Angel but it depends on how you define racism

not splitting fookin hairsLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

then theres this 1

"We must secure the existence of our race and a future for white children."

and wats old simmie got to say bout that

Eeternalsimmiechickenshiit 20 May 15 23:08 
Sorry Angel but no that's not racist either.

Plain

then we get this

In 1998 Griffin was prosecuted for convicted of distributing material likely to incite racial hatred

and wats old simmie got to say

Eeternalsimmiechickenshiit 21 May 15 14:14 
If memory serves me correctly wasn't he essentially prosecuted for disputing the numbers of the holocaust Angel?

a right load of old bollux simmie

obviously the coup de grace is the next 1

Can you point me to where I said Griffin and/or the BNP aren't racist?

ye simmie i can

all of the fookin aboveLaugh

now stop fook arsing around and say

is the bnp and griffin racist

yes or no

nice n easy simmie

u can do itGrin
Report spellingandgrammarchecker May 21, 2015 8:14 PM BST
Comrade_Karla    20 May 15 16:02 
Just look at Mr Eeternal slither and slide rather than address the point of Nick Griffin.
What an absolute little toad you are.

Just look at Comrade Karla dodging these two threads.

'don't vote - stay muslim'

and unbelievably, thread number 2 is one that she requested herself, so it didn't detract from the infamous 'John Terry' thread, which she probably had pulled.

'Racist incident by black people for Comrade Karla's comments.'

And if she appears, dare we ask if Katie Hopkins has been arrested yet?

No response from Comrade Karla, as usual.

Tsk.

Swatted.
Report Eeternaloptimist May 21, 2015 10:24 PM BST
Hey speedball. I said show me the evidence and you are rehashing shiit I've already dealt with. Get out of here with your raggedy a55 shiit. Racism is the belief in the superiority of one race over another. Maybe that is exactly what motivates Griffin but h hasn't said that has he? If he has then show me and I will be more than happy to make the comment you wish.
Report Burt06 May 21, 2015 11:12 PM BST
pssstttt simmmie

u was asked if u agree that griffin and therefore by extension the bnp was racist

u prattled out a load of old bollux which ultimately said no

i then took the p1ss out of ur chickenshiit arse for saying they aint

u then ask where did u say that

so wtf is it simmie

are they racist

yes or no

nice n easy simmie

u can do itGrin

even ur peabrain should be able to answer summat as simple as thatPlain
Report spellingandgrammarchecker May 21, 2015 11:15 PM BST
CK doesn't answer questions, why don't you pick on her?
Report Burt06 May 21, 2015 11:16 PM BST
so u admit he dont answer

cheers smellingbadandmamalickerGrin
Report spellingandgrammarchecker May 21, 2015 11:17 PM BST
Where's the admission?
Report Eeternaloptimist May 21, 2015 11:34 PM BST
You seem to be having difficulty computing Burky. I said show me evidence of racism and I defined it to make it easier for you. When I see that evidence I'll give an opinion. How difficult is that to understand? Clearly neither you nor any of the left wing nut butties have been able to find anything which asserts that white people are superior or black people inferior. Like I said his desire to create an all white society is stupid and unpleasant and could be racist in intent. It could have other motives as well. I'm sure seeing you are so convinced you can find something out there. I suspect it probably is. He strikes me as nasty piece of work. Evidence before denunciation though.
Report Eeternaloptimist May 21, 2015 11:40 PM BST
I just remembered what other people have been saying Burky. You always seem to show up when Crackers is exposed for the hypocrite she is and here you are again dancing and shouting on her behalf so her embarrassment moves further down the page. Let's bring something back for her to comment on:

You are also the one, as we found regarding a footballer of all people, obsessed with identifying and excoriating anybody white who says a rude word but is unwilling to comment on roaming gangs attacking white girls seeking to kill them whilst shouting, "kill the white biitch".

Anything to say yet about the muslim gang who tried to beat that girl to death whilst shouting the above at her Comedy?
Report spellingandgrammarchecker May 21, 2015 11:44 PM BST
I said along while ago that Burt06 is an alias of CK.

He/she/it knows I'm right.
Report Eeternaloptimist May 21, 2015 11:46 PM BST
I suspect you to be correct Spelling. There's probably only four of us here. But which four? Laugh
Report Burt06 May 22, 2015 12:14 AM BST
last week i was carlo gambino

this week i am karla

maybe next weke i will be simmie

GrinGrin
Report Burt06 May 22, 2015 12:14 AM BST
nah burt far too str8 talking to ever be simmie

GrinGrin
Report Burt06 May 22, 2015 12:15 AM BST
ah ye

my bad

GrinGrin
Report Burt06 May 22, 2015 12:15 AM BST
embrace the mystery muppets

embrace the mystery

GrinGrin
Report Eeternaloptimist May 22, 2015 12:18 AM BST
Wasn't that a line I used a few months ago Burky?

Maybe you are me after all. Laugh
Report Gnarley May 22, 2015 4:02 AM BST
In all probabilty Nick Griffin is a racist.
Beyond reasonable doubt Dian[n]e(sic) Abbott is a racist too.

Just my tuppeny-ha'penny input.

Nun-night all.
Report Angel Gabrial May 22, 2015 9:34 AM BST
Racism is the belief in the superiority of one race over another.

Not so sure Gnarley, Larry keeps ramming this definition down our throats to see the light, and it seems that neither Griffin or Abbot are racists. Unless anyone can find words from Abbot were she suggests one race is superior to another.

We are all wrong( Although i say they are both racists, but i just can`t find the words)Laugh
Report Angel Gabrial May 22, 2015 11:46 AM BST
According to Larry, if Griffin used the `No Wogs Allowed` signs he would not be racist.

Aint that right Larry?
Report pawras May 22, 2015 12:27 PM BST
Is a person really in any way obliged to like, interact with, or do business with another person, or have to explain to anyone why they don’t wish to do so?

Regardless of any ‘laws’ I can’t see how you can force people to in any way interact with others if they don’t wish to do so.
Report Angel Gabrial May 22, 2015 1:07 PM BST
I think the argument here is Racism v Racial discrimination

Racial discrimination is what Griffin is guilty of but does that point to him being a racist?
According to the definition of racism he would have to suggest the white race is superior than those he racially discriminates against.

So does Diane Abbot believe the black race is superior to the white race?
Has Diane Abbot shown any forms of racial discrimination?
Report Angel Gabrial May 22, 2015 1:11 PM BST
Pawras

Would you be ok being refused service on the grounds that you had ginger hair?

`Sorry pal have you read the sign? it says no gingers` says Marsood
Report pawras May 22, 2015 2:02 PM BST
That type of thing still happens just not as overtly as putting a sign up saying we don’t want people of type x.

If those of type x don't want to deal with people of type y and those of type y equally decide not to deal with those of type of x, is that wrong? Are they entitled to not want to associate with each other? How can you force people to interact?
What next someone being up at court for giving someone else the cold shoulder and the other thinks it's because they're type x?
Report Angel Gabrial May 22, 2015 2:08 PM BST
No you are right pawras, and my reason for not serving you would have nothing to do with the colour of your hair but because you ask too many questions at the till holding up other paying customers.

I have a business to run here pawras, and don`t send anymore of your ginger tribe into my shop!
Report pawras May 22, 2015 2:21 PM BST
Laugh
Report pawras May 22, 2015 2:40 PM BST
If person A is approached by person B for coitus and/or potential relationship and person A knocks them back on the grounds of person B’s  race/religion/gender/hair colour/eye colour/too fat/too thin/right handed/left handed/too good looking/too ugly/too rich/too poor/too upper class/too lower class etc etc
Can person A be lambasted and/or end up in court because of their own personal preferences regardless of the other person’s feelings on the matter? Who can say they have the right to override someone’s personal preferences?

Personally I don’t fk fat birds, does someone want to send me to prison for being fattist??
Report spellingandgrammarchecker May 22, 2015 2:51 PM BST
I can go back to 2005 when I lived in London and some pubs had 'NO TRAVELLERS' signs in the windows.

Travellers simply found another pub to drink in.

No cries of racism from them, or breweries being taken to court.
Report Comrade_Karla May 22, 2015 6:24 PM BST
Mr Eeternal still playing with semantics I see.

What do you make of this:

Without the White race, nothing matters. [Other right-wing parties] believe that the answer to the race question is integration and a futile attempt to create ‘Black Britons’, while we affirm that non-Whites have no place here at all and will not rest until every last one has left our land.”

Or how about your beloved Daily Mail : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1221880/BNP-leader-Nick-Griffin-A-bigot-damned-vile-words.html

Still not sure?
Report Eeternaloptimist May 22, 2015 6:27 PM BST
You are also the one, as we found regarding a footballer of all people, obsessed with identifying and excoriating anybody white who says a rude word but is unwilling to comment on roaming gangs attacking white girls seeking to kill them whilst shouting, "kill the white biitch".

Anything to say yet about the muslim gang who tried to beat that girl to death whilst shouting the above at her Comedy?
Report Eeternaloptimist May 22, 2015 7:07 PM BST
Thought not. Anybody any need for a gutted fish? Smells a bit off mind.
Report pawras May 22, 2015 7:14 PM BST
I’d still like a view from the left re my post at 14:40 re people’s complete free will to discriminate against other people in any arbitrary way they like when it comes to personal friendship/relationships with others and how does that fit with their beloved anti discrimination laws?
Or would they like to apply anti discrimination legislation there as well?
Report Eeternaloptimist May 22, 2015 7:35 PM BST
You could certainly have more respect for their integrity if they came out and said that is exactly what they want. But of course the answer is no as I pointed out earlier. They want to elevate the rights and protections of certain citizens above others. They actively seek an unequal society whilst pontificating that they seek to create equality. They are either charlatans or fools.
Report Angel Gabrial May 22, 2015 9:27 PM BST
Is Diane Abbot a racist then?
Report Angel Gabrial May 22, 2015 9:27 PM BST
Is Diane Abbot a racist then?
Report Angel Gabrial May 22, 2015 9:28 PM BST
Diane Abbott!!! Is she a racist!!?Cool
Report Eeternaloptimist May 22, 2015 10:03 PM BST
Honestly? I don't care. I do care about her hypocrisy and I love to remind the likes of Comedy just where that achiles heel is.
Report pawras May 22, 2015 10:44 PM BST
I see none of the left have tackled what I said in my posts at 14:40 and 19:14

They seem to have faded away......
Report mobo May 22, 2015 10:50 PM BST
You are all struggling and wruggling about peripheral issues
The demographic for 2050 and beyond will decide the issue.  Look forward to your new islamic state.
Report Eeternaloptimist May 22, 2015 11:04 PM BST
I'll be more than happy to make 2050 but it's all inter connected Mobo. You want a nice lawn? You've got to get the weeds by the root.
Report freddiek May 22, 2015 11:06 PM BST
its amazing that a little core of people on the Betfair forum, in contrast to the vast majority of the population, consider
Diane Abbott to be more racist than John Terry..

yes John Terry!!!

LaughLaughLaugh
Report Eeternaloptimist May 22, 2015 11:06 PM BST
It's funny pawras but one of those old threads Burky pulled up contained Comrade Crackers carrying on with her bulshiit about answering questions back in about 2012. Of course she talked about answering the questions and addressing the issues even then but she never did. Typical PR person really. All fluff, empty rhetoric and fantasy.
Report Eeternaloptimist May 23, 2015 1:53 PM BST
Come outcome out wherever you are. I need my workout so either the heavy bag or the speed ball will do. Laugh
Report pawras May 23, 2015 1:57 PM BST
I’d still like a view from the left re my post yesterday at 14:40 re people’s complete free will to discriminate against other people in any arbitrary way they like when it comes to personal friendship/relationships with others and how does that fit with their beloved anti discrimination laws?

Come on one you must have the stones to tackle that one, or maybe not..... lol
Report Eeternaloptimist May 23, 2015 1:58 PM BST
Not a chance pawras. They know full well you've kicked em over the fence and they're not coming back for more.
Report Angel Gabrial May 23, 2015 2:01 PM BST
Pawras no can`t be forced to shag someone who you don`t want to. There is a name for that type of deal as well!

Does that answer it?Laugh
Report pawras May 23, 2015 2:03 PM BST
no you've avoided it and you know it, come on I'm talking about any personal friendship and/or relationships.

show some metal!
Report Angel Gabrial May 23, 2015 2:05 PM BST
`There was racial discrimination going on at the swinging party of Mr & Mrs Pawras, he wants to know if he doesn`t want big black Bruno to entertain his misses will he be prosecuted!!`Laugh

Who needs stones pawras! what a question...!!
Report pawras May 23, 2015 2:07 PM BST
sigh... you're STILL running away from the fundamental point

i.e. people’s complete free will to discriminate against other people in any arbitrary way they like when it comes to personal friendship and/or relationships with others and how does that fit with their beloved anti discrimination laws?
Report Angel Gabrial May 23, 2015 2:07 PM BST
Is Diane Abbott a racist by the way?

Yes or No?
Report Angel Gabrial May 23, 2015 2:10 PM BST
You know that there business laws Pawras.
You also know that there are NO relationship laws.

But if you discriminate in your relationships Pawras then depending how politely/maturely you do it then there should be no problems.

Does this answer your question?
Report Angel Gabrial May 23, 2015 2:12 PM BST
When i say there are no relationship laws i obviously mean that you will not be prosecuted for giving anyone the cold shoulder. Ignoring someone is not a crime. hth.
Report pawras May 23, 2015 2:18 PM BST
So re friendship/relationships if you say straight out no cos you’re xyz and I don't interact with those of xyz type, would you like anti discrimination laws to apply to there?

Re Abott and Griffin I’d say they’re both prejudiced against other races, but why is one lambasted from pillar to post and not the other?
Report pawras May 23, 2015 2:29 PM BST
Also rather than just on a one to one basis say a group of 10 work together in a team at a company and 8 of them become pals and organise social events together but exclude 2 of the people cos one is of type x and the other type y, and the other 8 just don’t want to deal with them beyond the civility required at work to do their jobs.
Do you think the persons of type x and y have any right to start shouting discrimination?

I’m curious at what point can your own personal preferences of who you interact with be overridden by law?
Report Angel Gabrial May 23, 2015 2:38 PM BST
No pawras,. No Laws needed. You just take yourself out of that situation but if you attempt to force the other party out of the situation then obviously that is different.

The imagery of Griffin patrolling the streets with his mob outing non white people is quite powerful pawras.
Abbott talking about how caring West Indian mothers are, or how unsuitable blond blue eyed Scandinavian nurses maybe in Hackney or that white people play `divide and rule` is not quite so severe.
Report pawras May 23, 2015 2:45 PM BST
what do you mean by - if you attempt to force the other party out of the situation then obviously that is different

I'm talking about about a one to one comparison, say both are on question time and they both say something prejudicial against other races, why should one be lambasted from pillar to post and not the other?

also at what point can your own personal preferences of who you interact with be overridden by law?
Report Angel Gabrial May 23, 2015 3:02 PM BST
Which answer would you like first pawras, you seem to be overlapping.
Report pawras May 23, 2015 3:08 PM BST
three separate questions

1) I wasn't sure what you meant by -  if you attempt to force the other party out of the situation then obviously that is different

2) Re Abbott and Griffin I'm talking about a one to one comparison, say both are on question time and they both say something prejudicial against other races, why should one be lambasted from pillar to post and not the other?

3) Overall at what point can your own personal preferences of who you interact with be overridden by law?
Report Angel Gabrial May 23, 2015 3:40 PM BST
Ok

1) I posted that before reading you group work example post. That was referring to not wanting to socialise with someone then you take yourself out of that situation but there would be trouble if you attempted to force the other person out of a situation, for example you are in a pub with 4 pals and one of those pals bring two more pals who for whatever reason you do not like. You can`t force them to leave etc. Makes sense?

2) Perhaps it is a left wing audience? Abbott has been mullered for her comments pawras, but you need to remember Griffin also believes the holocaust figures are a hoax, or at least he did. So he isn`t going to get an easy ride is he?

3) When it turns abusive.
http://www.courts.ca.gov/1258.htm
Report spellingandgrammarchecker May 23, 2015 4:18 PM BST
I take it that the 'Judicial Branch of California' relates to the California just north of Great Yarmouth, England, and not the one on the Pacific coast in the U.S.of A.
Report Angel Gabrial May 23, 2015 4:31 PM BST
You got it.
Report pawras May 23, 2015 4:37 PM BST
1)    You can’t force them to leave but you can pointedly ignore them. What if is a group you turn around and tell them you don’t wish to associate with them?  What about my group work example?
2)    You’ve been evasive here, if they make comparatively equal prejudicial comments in your view should they be equally lambasted by the interviewers and the press etc?
3)    We aren’t in the USA
Report Angel Gabrial May 23, 2015 4:40 PM BST
1) Depends on the maturity of all those involved.
2) Yes
3) I like the Californian way of life.
Report pawras May 23, 2015 4:45 PM BST
1) Stick and stones etc, so you've kind of evaded that. What about my work group example?
Report Angel Gabrial May 23, 2015 4:50 PM BST
Does the excluded person support the same team as the others but not invited to the match etc? Is the excluded person a Muslim and is not invited to the Cumberland sausage festival? we need more!!

You need to elaborate pawras.
Report spellingandgrammarchecker May 23, 2015 4:52 PM BST
See the Wetherspoons thread.
Report Angel Gabrial May 23, 2015 5:03 PM BST
Can you bump it up s&gc?
Report pawras May 23, 2015 5:39 PM BST
it doesn't matter what the reason is, you can discriminate against someone re whether you wish to interact with them on a personal level for any arbitrary you want.
Report pawras May 23, 2015 5:41 PM BST
for any arbitrary reason you want (race/religion/gender/hair colour/eye colour/too fat/too thin/right handed/left handed/too good looking/too ugly/too rich/too poor/too upper class/too lower class, support diff team etc etc)
Report Angel Gabrial May 23, 2015 6:47 PM BST
As i said pawras it depends on the maturity of the individuals concerned.

`We are going out tonight and you aint coming you ginger ****!` well that would be poor form all round but if it was said before clocking off then there is an issue for management. If it was said after clocking off then it`s bullying outside the work place. No detention for adults pawras.
Report Angel Gabrial May 23, 2015 6:49 PM BST
Do you have OCD by any chance pawras?
Report pawras May 23, 2015 8:03 PM BST
dunno but I am quite 'precise'
Report pawras May 23, 2015 8:06 PM BST
probs cos my work doesn't allow for much ambiguity
Report bongo June 29, 2015 1:28 AM BST
"Good news, Greece! Diane Abbott has SIGNED A LETTER! The EU will buckle to your demands now! Disaster AVERTED! "

Taken from
https://twitter.com/twlldun/status/615264148507742208

Like a lot of people who will ask for debt cancellation, she won't be lending them any of her own money. Oh no.
Report spellingandgrammarchecker June 29, 2015 1:28 PM BST
She should try signing a gym membership contract.
Report Pounf June 30, 2015 5:19 PM BST
I find it incredible that someone as dim as her is allowed to be an MP. Dont object to any of her views particularly, but she really is almost an imbecile. The Labour party must watch through their fingers anytime she`s on tv, cringing at how incredibly thick she is.
Report spellingandgrammarchecker June 30, 2015 9:50 PM BST
But they cant sack her, 'coz she's black....innit.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com