Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
melv
28 Apr 15 19:58
Joined:
Date Joined: 19 Feb 06
| Topic/replies: 30,757 | Blogger: melv's blog
Can't wait. This is going to change people's perception of Milliband for good. he has a warmth, confidence and fearlessness that Cameron is totally lacking. And the Tories decide to make the election a personality contest and went all out to besmirch Millbands character. Dirty, foolish, wrong and it all back fired didn't it?

Come on war hero Cameron. Come on economic genius Cameron. Come on man of the people Cameron.

You next; or have you no balls at all.
Pause Switch to Standard View Millaband v Russell Brand. Brilliant.
Show More
Loading...
Report CJ70 April 29, 2015 2:03 PM BST

Apr 29, 2015 -- 8:03AM, Angel Gabrial wrote:


Wonder if Miliband now agrees with him that it was the Jews who were responsible for 9/11?Here we go again CJ70 and his lies.


This should be good. Go on then, have a run at.

Report Angel Gabrial April 29, 2015 2:06 PM BST
?
Report Angel Gabrial April 29, 2015 2:11 PM BST
I thought Brand questioned the relationship between the Bush family and the Saudi`s CJ70?
Not saying he is right or wrong to question this but were is Brand blaming the Jews for 9/11?
Has he pointed the finger at Mossad? or has he actually blamed the Jews?
Report rogerthebutler April 29, 2015 2:11 PM BST
Yeah - because 've kidz' are a lumpen, homogenous mass that do nothing but watch You Tube and obey Russell Brand
Report Angel Gabrial April 29, 2015 2:13 PM BST
Not that i have read anywhere he has pointed the finger at Mossad, but is this what you are implying?
I thought he was questioning the Saudi relationship with the Bush family.
I`m just questioning this CJ because you do tell many a pork pie.
Report rogerthebutler April 29, 2015 2:13 PM BST
Strategically, in what pretty much everyone agrees will be a very close run thing, it makes sense to address a demographic that doesn't engage to any meaningful degree with traditional mass-media.
Report CJ70 April 29, 2015 2:23 PM BST

Apr 29, 2015 -- 8:11AM, Angel Gabrial wrote:


I thought Brand questioned the relationship between the Bush family and the Saudi`s CJ70?Not saying he is right or wrong to question this but were is Brand blaming the Jews for 9/11?Has he pointed the finger at Mossad? or has he actually blamed the Jews?


You thought wrong then. He called it controlled.

Report Burton-Brewers April 29, 2015 2:23 PM BST
he must be a hypocrite because it's only a few weeks ago when challenged to stand for parliament, he said he was frightened of becoming one of them
Report Angel Gabrial April 29, 2015 2:25 PM BST
You thought wrong then. He called it controlled.

CJ70 Did he blame the Jews for 9/11 or not?? come on big lad let it all hang out!!
Report CJ70 April 29, 2015 2:27 PM BST

Apr 29, 2015 -- 8:13AM, Angel Gabrial wrote:


Not that i have read anywhere he has pointed the finger at Mossad, but is this what you are implying?I thought he was questioning the Saudi relationship with the Bush family.I`m just questioning this CJ because you do tell many a pork pie.


Are you also a truther?

Brand implies that it is the US Gov, not sure if you are aware of the connotations that truthers think the US Gov is run by Jews?

You are going to tell me he's not an anti-semite because he once did acid at passover next?

Report Angel Gabrial April 29, 2015 2:30 PM BST
CJ70

I`m not sure if you know how this works. You made an accusation, you are questioned on it and you provide the evidence.

Now stop flirting with me and SHOW US THE EVIDENCE WHERE BRAND HAS BLAMED THE JEWS FOR 9/11.
Report CJ70 April 29, 2015 2:30 PM BST

Apr 29, 2015 -- 8:25AM, Angel Gabrial wrote:


You thought wrong then. He called it controlled.CJ70 Did he blame the Jews for 9/11 or not?? come on big lad let it all hang out!!


I'm waiting for a blood libel here.

Report CJ70 April 29, 2015 2:34 PM BST

Apr 29, 2015 -- 8:30AM, Angel Gabrial wrote:


CJ70I`m not sure if you know how this works. You made an accusation, you are questioned on it and you provide the evidence.Now stop flirting with me and SHOW US THE EVIDENCE WHERE BRAND HAS BLAMED THE JEWS FOR 9/11.


So let me get this straight you are expecting me to provide a link that would see Brand in court?

I wonder if there's one out there.

Report Angel Gabrial April 29, 2015 2:37 PM BST
So you made the whole thing up CJ.
Report Angel Gabrial April 29, 2015 2:39 PM BST
Russell is probably reading this CJ, he loves a bet on the snooker and often flits between that forum and this.
Report melv April 29, 2015 2:40 PM BST
The full interview is out. Its not very exciting. Basically Milliband comes across as confident and competent.

He agreed with Brand on all of Brands hobby horses but he managed to slither out of saying exactly whether he would do anything specific about the influence that the banks the financiers the plutocrats, the tyrants like the Arabs the multi-nationals and all the rest have on how this country is run.

One all draw I would say. Well done both of them.

Will it change the mind of a fence sitter whose only objection to voting for Milliband is that he is a clown. Well Millband isn't a clown is he?. So vote Labour.

Its not up on youtube so we can't see what Brands followers think of it. You get it through google.
Report melv April 29, 2015 2:41 PM BST
Its out.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2015/apr/29/election-2015-miliband-tory-12bn-welfare-cuts-russell-brand-interview-live
Report CJ70 April 29, 2015 2:43 PM BST

Apr 29, 2015 -- 8:39AM, Angel Gabrial wrote:


Russell is probably reading this CJ, he loves a bet on the snooker and often flits between that forum and this.


He can sue me then.

Of course he wont because he knows as well as you do the implication of what he's saying.

Still we can still boycott Israel can't we?

Report Angel Gabrial April 29, 2015 2:50 PM BST
Well at least you are brave enough to challenge him to libel CJ.
Although it certainly helps if you don`t have anything to lose.
Report Burton-Brewers April 29, 2015 3:02 PM BST
Well Millband isn't a clown is he?. So vote Labour.

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report melv April 29, 2015 3:25 PM BST
What is the point of Tory/ukip voters repeating endlessly that they won't vote Labour.

I've never mentioned Tories and me re election. Tt's bleedin obvious; what would be the point.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2015/apr/29/election-2015-miliband-tory-12bn-welfare-cuts-russell-brand-interview-live
Report CJ70 April 29, 2015 3:31 PM BST

Apr 29, 2015 -- 8:50AM, Angel Gabrial wrote:


Well at least you are brave enough to challenge him to libel CJ.Although it certainly helps if you don`t have anything to lose.


Hard to bring a libel case against something that's true. Nice ad hom.

I'm more worried that you think 9/11 truthers are harmless.

Report Burton-Brewers April 29, 2015 3:32 PM BST
the same point as you repeating you have a stiffy for Miliband
Report Angel Gabrial April 29, 2015 3:34 PM BST
Your nose must cause pedestrians to duck for cover CJ.

Where have i said 9/11 truthers are harmless?
Report Angel Gabrial April 29, 2015 3:40 PM BST
Hard to bring a libel case against something that's true.

Innocent til proven guilty CJ, you must be loaded with evidence that no-one else has.
Report CJ70 April 29, 2015 3:44 PM BST

Apr 29, 2015 -- 9:34AM, Angel Gabrial wrote:


Your nose must cause pedestrians to duck for cover CJ.Where have i said 9/11 truthers are harmless?


Sorry, as you came out batting for a truther I assumed you thought it was kosher? Am I wrong?

Report CJ70 April 29, 2015 3:50 PM BST

Apr 29, 2015 -- 9:40AM, Angel Gabrial wrote:


Hard to bring a libel case against something that's true.Innocent til proven guilty CJ, you must be loaded with evidence that no-one else has.


I think most people are only to aware what these conspiracy nutters think.

Perhaps you've been brainwashed by the Illuminati?

Report Angel Gabrial April 29, 2015 3:50 PM BST
CJ i have been blocked by Truthers for the same reason as i am challenging you.

Asking for a snippet of evidence to back up their accusations.

You are closer to the mindset of a truther than you realise.

You accuse Brand of blaming the Jews for 9/11...and you are all bluster when asked for evidence.
Report CJ70 April 29, 2015 3:56 PM BST

Apr 29, 2015 -- 9:50AM, Angel Gabrial wrote:


CJ i have been blocked by Truthers for the same reason as i am challenging you.Asking for a snippet of evidence to back up their accusations.You are closer to the mindset of a truther than you realise.You accuse Brand of blaming the Jews for 9/11...and you are all bluster when asked for evidence.


Hold on. You've been blocked by truthers but you don't know what they stand for?

Brand is an anti-semite, good luck defending him. Perhaps if he comes from the snooker forum he can defend that as well, not sure once going to passover really cuts it.

Report Burton-Brewers April 29, 2015 4:00 PM BST
he's a foul mouthed pervert
Report Angel Gabrial April 29, 2015 4:10 PM BST
It seems that you are confused CJ. Truthers are not part of an ant-semite movement. They are part of a movement who dispute the 9/11 commission report.
Report Angel Gabrial April 29, 2015 4:13 PM BST
CJ

Just remember that once you challenge the establishment you get accused of all manner of things whether you are Farage or Brand.
Report CJ70 April 29, 2015 4:15 PM BST

Apr 29, 2015 -- 10:10AM, Angel Gabrial wrote:


It seems that you are confused CJ. Truthers are not part of an ant-semite movement. They are part of a movement who dispute the 9/11 commission report.


Yeah and Stop the War want to bomb Israel because they are a peace organisation.

Report CJ70 April 29, 2015 4:15 PM BST

Apr 29, 2015 -- 10:13AM, Angel Gabrial wrote:


CJJust remember that once you challenge the establishment you get accused of all manner of things whether you are Farage or Brand.


Are you a truther as well?

Is this your angle?

Report Angel Gabrial April 29, 2015 4:21 PM BST
No i am not a Truther CJ, and i wish that you would stick to the truth CJ. You come on here spouting lies if it`s not about Brand blaming Jews for 9/11, it`s Miliband tweeting 13 year old girls harbouring sexual fantasies about him.

It`s probably time for you to change your ways CJ.
Report CJ70 April 29, 2015 4:34 PM BST

Apr 29, 2015 -- 10:21AM, Angel Gabrial wrote:


No i am not a Truther CJ, and i wish that you would stick to the truth CJ. You come on here spouting lies if it`s not about Brand blaming Jews for 9/11, it`s Miliband tweeting 13 year old girls harbouring sexual fantasies about him.It`s probably time for you to change your ways CJ.


I'll be honest I could only put your strange intervention in this thread as you being a truther. Your defense of them as not anti-semitic was strange..

It all makes sense now, you are clinging to me mixing up a teenage girls age as your only argument.

That probably says a lot more about you than it does of me.

Report pawras April 29, 2015 4:40 PM BST
Here's one for you, if these choices was put to the WORKING populous :-

a) the gov won't implement any welfare cuts but the basic rate of tax has to go up from 20% to 25%
b) the gov will cut the basic rate of income tax from 20% to 15% but the welfare has to be cut to finance it.


do you think the WORKING populous would opt to keep their money as much as possible or handover it over to you jobless sad acts?
Report Angel Gabrial April 29, 2015 4:45 PM BST
It all makes sense now, you are clinging to me mixing up a teenage girls age as your only argument.

I`m afraid not CJ, you played your cards and got caught with 5 jacks. YOU created a story of Miliband and a 13 year old girl. That is gutter press material, yet strangely you seem proud.

Are you slightly sick in the head CJ?
Report CJ70 April 29, 2015 6:49 PM BST

Apr 29, 2015 -- 10:45AM, Angel Gabrial wrote:


It all makes sense now, you are clinging to me mixing up a teenage girls age as your only argument.I`m afraid not CJ, you played your cards and got caught with 5 jacks. YOU created a story of Miliband and a 13 year old girl. That is gutter press material, yet strangely you seem proud.Are you slightly sick in the head CJ?


Which just tells everyone you pay more attention to teenage girls than I do.

As I remember asking in that thread, did you think 17 was fair game? That's the only reason I can see that you made a song and dance about it.

Report Angel Gabrial April 29, 2015 6:59 PM BST
CJ70

You created a story about Miliband and a 13 year old girl with sexual fantasies about Miliband. This was created in YOUR mind.

a) She was 17
b) She had no sexual fantasy about Miliband
c) Milibands tweet was purely about politics.

17 year old girls are definitely fair game to be involved in politics, only an oddball would suggest otherwise.

You sir are that oddball.
Report CJ70 April 29, 2015 7:21 PM BST

Apr 29, 2015 -- 12:59PM, Angel Gabrial wrote:


CJ70You created a story about Miliband and a 13 year old girl with sexual fantasies about Miliband. This was created in YOUR mind.a) She was 17b) She had no sexual fantasy about Milibandc) Milibands tweet was purely about politics.17 year old girls are definitely fair game to be involved in politics, only an oddball would suggest otherwise. You sir are that oddball.


I posted that Miliband had been tweeting a 13 year old girl, you corrected me that she was 17. You pay more attention to teenage girls than I do, I accepted that. Great point scoring!

The rest of your post I brought up in the other thread, you ran away from it.

As I put to you in the other thread if it was a boy band member who was replying to a 17 year old girl who had posted "top totty" & "my bae" among other things we'd be asking questions to his motives.

Do you think its wise for a boy band member to message a teenage girl about music? Let alone a boy band member in a group with a less than stellar reputation?

Nice ad hom again.

Report spellingandgrammarchecker April 29, 2015 7:45 PM BST
what does 'my bae' mean?
Report CJ70 April 29, 2015 7:48 PM BST

Apr 29, 2015 -- 1:45PM, spellingandgrammarchecker wrote:


what does 'my bae' mean?


I'll wait for Angel Gabrial to answer that one assuming he hasn't run away again.

He's seemingly at pains to follow me around trying to prove how much more he knows about teenage girls than I do.

Report Angel Gabrial April 29, 2015 9:02 PM BST
I posted that Miliband had been tweeting a 13 year old girl, you corrected me that she was 17. You pay more attention to teenage girls than I do, I accepted that. Great point scoring!

Sorry for pointing out the truth CJ, it obviously upsets your teenage fantasies. Oddball
Report Facts April 29, 2015 9:04 PM BST
pawras     29 Apr 15 12:47 
I'm sure many millions more have watched other people saying and/or doing all sorts on youtube but it doesn't mean their views are of any relevance.

Besides I can't take remotely seriously anyone that preaches socialism from the comfort of wealth.
Nd live



Utter nonsense. Is it a prerequisite that you have to be in rags and live in a tent to ' preach ' socialism ?
Report CJ70 April 29, 2015 9:06 PM BST

Apr 29, 2015 -- 3:02PM, Angel Gabrial wrote:


I posted that Miliband had been tweeting a 13 year old girl, you corrected me that she was 17. You pay more attention to teenage girls than I do, I accepted that. Great point scoring! Sorry for pointing out the truth CJ, it obviously upsets your teenage fantasies. Oddball


Quite happy for you to correct me if I'm wrong. As I said at the time.

You chasing me around the forum about teenage girls makes one of us an oddball. Not sure It's me.

Report moisok April 29, 2015 10:21 PM BST
millionaire idiot talking to another millionaire  go on then !!!!
Report moisok April 29, 2015 10:22 PM BST
do they share the same staff??
Report Facts April 29, 2015 10:33 PM BST
Here's another one. This thread is full of them
Report Angel Gabrial April 30, 2015 12:18 AM BST
You chasing me around the forum about teenage girls makes one of us an oddball. Not sure It's me.

It the Brand blames Jews for 9/11 bullshine that made me comment on this thread CJ. Is your brain bank overflowing with so much junk it is effecting your short term memory?
Report spellingandgrammarchecker April 30, 2015 12:37 AM BST
spellingandgrammarchecker   
29 Apr 15 19:45 
what does 'my bae' mean?


And there I was thinking it was a simple question if it had already  been posted.

Apparently not.
Report Angel Gabrial April 30, 2015 12:44 AM BST
Is it maybe an anagram?
Report melv April 30, 2015 6:15 AM BST
No mention of cuts or Austerity. Frankly a well trained Tory could have given similar answers. I am under no illusion's about Labour. Lets just get rid of the Tories for now.

Best point agreed on it that the Tories are saying this is as good as it gets. Both agreed is that we need change and improvements for those on low incomes.

It goes without saying is that the Tories would be happy for things to get worse for the low paid as long as their pals were doing alright fank you.

Russell made the point that politicians improve the world as result of pressure from the people. Obviously Ed didn't like it. He wants it left to the politicians. Dave said "I am not a civil servant". A Freudian slip; he is. He is the management. When he gets in the pressure from the people will be lead by a charge from Scotland. Both Ed and Dave asked for it. Begged for it. The are going to get it Can't wait.

Trouble is Dave just isn't good enough at his job to cope with Russell. Is he? Ed has made his breakthrough. There will come a time in the next day or so when people will just have made their minds up and it will be too late.

Over  half a million views already a million later today. 12k likes. If they translated into new votes in marginal constituencies then Ed beats Dave by a mile.

Eds doing his job well isn't he. Dave's a Fkn liability.
Report melv April 30, 2015 6:17 AM BST
Freudian slip by me. Not much difference between Ed and Dave really.

Dave said "I am not a civil servant". A Freudian slip; he is.. Should read.


Ed said "I am not a civil servant". A Freudian slip; he is.
Report Facts April 30, 2015 11:48 AM BST
Ed is doing a good job in this campaign. Cameron is a stage managed puppet ( high vis /. Hard hat one day, no tie and shirt sleeves rolled up, the next) a real man of the people Cry
Report CJ70 April 30, 2015 12:58 PM BST

Apr 29, 2015 -- 6:18PM, Angel Gabrial wrote:


You chasing me around the forum about teenage girls makes one of us an oddball. Not sure It's me.It the Brand blames Jews for 9/11 bullshine that made me comment on this thread CJ. Is your brain bank overflowing with so much junk it is effecting your short term memory?


Yeah, I forgot. You don't think truthers are anti-semitic.

The ones that block you probably think you are having a laugh.

Report moisok April 30, 2015 12:59 PM BST
The nasty arrogance from ALL these politicians and a would be shouty polico super star, makes me sick.
Report CJ70 April 30, 2015 1:00 PM BST

Apr 29, 2015 -- 6:37PM, spellingandgrammarchecker wrote:


spellingandgrammarchecker    29 Apr 15 19:45  what does 'my bae' mean?And there I was thinking it was a simple question if it had already  been posted. Apparently not.


AG seemingly doesn't want to answer for some reason.

It's short for baby.

Report spellingandgrammarchecker April 30, 2015 3:33 PM BST
What language is that?

5 letters and a space, is short for something with 4 letters!!

Is that today's 'yoof kulcher'? Shocked

And they let these people vote?
Report CJ70 April 30, 2015 3:37 PM BST
Tend to be to young to vote.

Not to young to be approached by Miliband on Twitter though.. Love
Report CJ70 April 30, 2015 6:13 PM BST
Oh dear. Poor Ed.

Russel Brand has dumped him to endorse the Greens.
Report pawras April 30, 2015 6:28 PM BST
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A c&&k endorses a bunch of stupid tw&ts
Report CJ70 April 30, 2015 6:30 PM BST
David Icke hasn't come out for anyone yet has he? Still time, Ed. Still time.
Report Dr Crippen April 30, 2015 7:09 PM BST
^At least Ed would have one David who would be wishing him well.
Report CJ70 April 30, 2015 10:06 PM BST

Apr 30, 2015 -- 1:09PM, Dr Crippen wrote:


^At least Ed would have one David who would be wishing him well.


Badum Tshhh!

Report melv May 1, 2015 6:44 AM BST
Its going to get a million hits in 2 days. Brilliant.
Report CJ70 May 1, 2015 9:25 AM BST

May 1, 2015 -- 12:44AM, melv wrote:


Its going to get a million hits in 2 days. Brilliant.


All of them told to vote Green.

Ouch.

Report spellingandgrammarchecker May 1, 2015 11:58 AM BST
CJ70   
30 Apr 15 18:30 
David Icke hasn't come out for anyone yet has he? Still time, Ed. Still time


Icke was busy entertaining lizards, it was his 63rd birthday yesterday.
Report Angel Gabrial May 1, 2015 12:16 PM BST
All that time Brand was insisting no party represented his views, now all of a sudden he has a Green awakening.

They ticked all his boxes months ago when he was going through his `awakening` yet he never once endorsed the Greens when he was telling the disenfranchised there was no one worth voting for. Do you know why? because It was ALL about HIM and his own platform.
Report melv May 1, 2015 5:27 PM BST
I do not think this is all about Russell brand. He has created a political forum the like of which has never been seen. He puts a massive amount of work in and deploys communication skills few have. Held his own against Paxman for one.

Obviously he's a clown. But he's not only a clown. I think he knows his limitations. And he has got plenty. For me he's too "Spiritual" and "Therapy" and " New Agey". He also has made little effort to master economics which leaves him sounding ill-informed at times. He looks a dope next to Max Keiser for example and I very much doubt he would comprehend Steve Keen.

But these weakness and others are dwarfed by the forum he has created. Millions of young people are going to grow up with this platform he has. They are going to change the world because in ten or twenty years they will be the world. Jaysus I hope to God its not the alternative. More carbon copies of us lot. Buncha selfish bstds.
Report pawras May 1, 2015 5:37 PM BST
don't make the mistake of thinking that every 'young' person that gets more interested in politics is going to vote left.


calling people selfish just equates to give us yer money, and my response is get to fk lol
Report pawras May 1, 2015 5:38 PM BST
I couldn't stick lefty tw&ts as a teenager even Laugh
Report Angel Gabrial May 1, 2015 6:44 PM BST
Melv

Brand knew that endorsing the Greens in his book of revolution would well, contradict the revolution. Why wasn`t he leading the disenfranchised in the direction of the Greens? Has he come out of his conspiratorial cloud and suddenly realised there is a party that ticks the boxes or did he deliberately delay the announcement until HIS time was right?
Report treetop May 1, 2015 8:29 PM BST
Have to agree with AG on this, he knew all along and Milipede and his advisers have been made a laughing stock by an eejit. Why anyone in their right mind wants to give this **** air time is beyond me,the voice of youth my @rse.
Report moisok May 1, 2015 8:38 PM BST
I know see why bringing back hanging is so popular.
Report moisok May 1, 2015 8:39 PM BST
oh dear my brain!!  I now see why bringing back hanging is so popular.
Report CJ70 May 1, 2015 11:33 PM BST

May 1, 2015 -- 11:27AM, melv wrote:


I do not think this is all about Russell brand. He has created a political forum the like of which has never been seen. He puts a massive amount of work in and deploys communication skills few have. Held his own against Paxman for one.Obviously he's a clown. But he's not only a clown. I think he knows his limitations. And he has got plenty. For me he's too "Spiritual" and "Therapy" and " New Agey". He also has made little effort to master economics which leaves him sounding ill-informed at times. He looks a dope next to Max Keiser for example and I very much doubt he would comprehend Steve Keen.But these weakness and others are dwarfed by the forum he has created. Millions of young people are going to grow up with this platform he has. They are going to change the world because in ten or twenty years they will be the world. Jaysus I hope to God its not the alternative. More carbon copies of us lot. Buncha selfish bstds.


No offence, but there was a chap in Germany who did that.

They both hated the same people. I hope we've moved on from brainwashing idiots.

Report Angel Gabrial May 2, 2015 2:05 AM BST
CJ excuse me for pointing this out, and i know that you are desperate because you hold a personal grudge against Brand but he is not like Hiltler.

Hitler hated Jews, full stop.
Brand is opposed to right-wing factions of the Israeli government like he is everywhere. He does not hate Jews just because he points the finger at Jewish corporations, is this how you think the anti-semite status is acquired? Of course not you are just anti socialist aren`t you? a hater of socialists.

You hate these Jews don`t you CJ? and there are millions more left wing Jews who you hate CJ. Are you ant - semite CJ? there was a chap in Germany..........

Noam Chomsky
Leon Trotsky
Karl Marx
Report melv May 2, 2015 6:31 PM BST
One million and 20 thousand hits. For politics. Boring old politics.  Q. E. D.
Report CJ70 May 3, 2015 11:53 AM BST

May 1, 2015 -- 8:05PM, Angel Gabrial wrote:


CJ excuse me for pointing this out, and i know that you are desperate because you hold a personal grudge against Brand but he is not like Hiltler.Hitler hated Jews, full stop.Brand is opposed to right-wing factions of the Israeli government like he is everywhere. He does not hate Jews just because he points the finger at Jewish corporations, is this how you think the anti-semite status is acquired? Of course not you are just anti socialist aren`t you? a hater of socialists. You hate these Jews don`t you CJ? and there are millions more left wing Jews who you hate CJ. Are you ant - semite CJ? there was a chap in Germany..........Noam ChomskyLeon TrotskyKarl Marx


Yepp and Brand fans like yourself will follow him whatever he does.

I think we've learned that.

Soda-streams are the cause of 'orrible right-wing Israeli Gov. Punish them!

Report Burton-Brewers May 3, 2015 11:59 AM BST
Conservatives will have got a boost in their votes today, Paul O'Grady says he will leave for Italy if they get back in.
Report melv May 4, 2015 8:06 AM BST
Its not about "following brand". That's a Straw man argument. If he has any message surely its get out there and do something yourself. For me brand has  no specific message. The way he uses the media is the message. The strength of what brand has done is in the platform and forum he has created.

Ironically his platform  could easily be as useful for the right as the left. Fortunately the right consider that trolling "w@nkr" "clown" and similar well though out arguments is good enough to counter the many forms of progressive thinking promoted in the response to brands outpourings.

The only problem with that is the danger of underestimating the right because that behave like idiots. Never underestimate your opponent.
Report treetop May 4, 2015 8:42 PM BST
It is rather difficult not to underestimate Miliband. Apart from the tribal vote who would elect a pygmy for PM if he had a red rosette I cant think of anyone else who thinks Ed is capable of wiping his @rse properly.
Report Facts May 5, 2015 7:45 AM BST
^ intelligent Cry
Report melv May 5, 2015 8:53 AM BST
Look I do get it I.

“I can see a couple of right wing mateys having a good  old belly laugh about Ed wiping his arse.”

And they will add.
“He can’t even fkn walk without falling over" they will add; to more belly guffaughs.”

It says more about the mentality of Tory types than about the economy and the NHS. And it certainly does not proves that it is specific labour policies that wrecked the economy. Lets face it a Tory administration would be even deeper in the bankers pig trough and the disaster would be even worse under then.

Indeed they have made it it worse.

Also the arse wipers did rather prove my point. QED.
Report Facts May 5, 2015 10:12 AM BST
Spot on
Report treetop May 5, 2015 9:49 PM BST
Very droll, my working class credentials are far stronger than most and if I have such a low regard for the twerp in charge of Labour you can bet many more of my ilk think the same. Far too many in my area,a very strong Labour district, are planning to vote UKIP for Ed to win any election, looking forward to election night.
Report Facts May 6, 2015 9:22 AM BST
^ then you are betraying your working class roots. The generations of old must be turning in their grave.
Report melv May 6, 2015 5:21 PM BST
Exactly. How traditional working class. Not. This is what you sound like.

" I welcome the Tories who are swerving ever right wards and their even more right wing offspring for no other reason than me and my mates think the leader of the  labour party is a "A twerp"

The Labour movement is based on more than the moaning of grumpy middle aged men; where is your concern for common humanity that the working  class movement is based on?

Look after number one and your prejudices is not a characteristic I respect in any one of any class.

Its about the workers of the not moaning old men.
Report melv May 6, 2015 5:21 PM BST
Its about the workers of world the not moaning old men.
Report CJ70 May 6, 2015 5:22 PM BST

May 6, 2015 -- 11:21AM, melv wrote:


Its about the workers of world the not moaning old men.


Surely that's the shirkers of the world if you want Labour?

Report treetop May 6, 2015 6:44 PM BST
Facts, is that the best you can do ffs ? Vote for an eejit millionaire who proclaims the clichés you want to hear ? Grow up bonny lad.
Report A.H HUNTER esq. May 8, 2015 8:26 AM BST
Back to the heroin I guess?  LaughLaughLaughLaugh

  What kind of mugs listen to this pr@t, Facts  LaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report Burton-Brewers May 8, 2015 8:29 AM BST
Facts has tweeted that he is currently helping Paul O'Grady packing his suitcases
Report A.H HUNTER esq. May 8, 2015 8:31 AM BST
Laugh
Report Tallywagger. May 8, 2015 8:32 AM BST
Poor old Ed.

If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchens Laugh
Report pawras May 8, 2015 9:15 AM BST
Where's Brand fan Melv at????????????????????

It seems Brand didn't in any way galvanise things in the way he hoped! hahahahahahaha
Report treetop May 8, 2015 10:13 AM BST
Brand has been a leech on Labour and toxified the Labour party and the next leader has to refuse to have anything to do with druggies and idiots.
Report CJ70 May 8, 2015 3:47 PM BST
Looks like being endorsed by a 9/11 truther didn't help Miliband. Who'd have thunk it.
Report alun2005 May 8, 2015 3:49 PM BST
How did this Brand-Miliband relationship (which even a blind man could see was toxic) play out at the Election please?

I know that The Indy and Guardian both felt it could win the election for Labour.



LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com