Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
A.H HUNTER esq.
27 Aug 14 10:22
| Topic/replies: 16,312 | Blogger: A.H HUNTER esq.'s blog
But what do these left wing councils encourage,fund and hide?
Pause Switch to Standard View Rotherham against UKip
Show More
Report A.H HUNTER esq. August 31, 2014 11:24 AM BST
You can see why these towns are hell holes with people like spray voting for more of the same,they deserve what they get,but it is terrible for these young white girls who have been left at the mercy of Pakistani paedophiles.

I do not want that in my town,thanks.
Report salmon spray August 31, 2014 11:28 AM BST
I am not saying anything of the sort HUNTER.
I have agreed with some of what you are saying on this thread. I certainly think what appears to have been a cover-up or at least a let's look the other way was quite reprehensible. But if you come knocking on my door canvassing for UKIP and proceed to insult me at every opportunity do you really think you would get my vote ? Given that I am anti-Europe and therefore don't fit your stereotype of the typical liberal I would have thought mine was the sort of vote you lot are after and certainly need.
Report A.H HUNTER esq. August 31, 2014 11:34 AM BST
spray there is no point in knocking at your door you vote for benefits as do many,Pakistani paedophiles will not alter that,if that is part of the package so be it,those Public schoolboy tories are cracking down,arent they?
Report salmon spray August 31, 2014 11:39 AM BST
By May I will be claiming the OAP HUNTER and no other benefit. I suspect UKIP will do rather poorly if their manifesto includes abolishing that.
Report A.H HUNTER esq. August 31, 2014 11:46 AM BST
No, genuine claimants and our elderly who have funded the system need welfare,we cant afford to fund the worlds needy who also have a taste for young white girls as part of a left wing/Liberal package.
Report salmon spray August 31, 2014 11:58 AM BST
Glad to hear that.
More seriously I think you and I are agreed that part of the problem in Rotherham was certain attitudes which have grown-up over the last 30 years or so ( call it PC if you want ). I'm not sure you mean it but you seem to be suggesting that white liberals either actively encouraged Muslim men to violate young girls or at least said " Oh well they're Muslims it's part of their culture so let them get on with it ". I am saying that what really happened is that some people who had an idea what was going on preferred to turn a blind eye because they were afraid of being called racists. I agree that that should happen is a very worrying phenomenon which we need to get to grips with. But you are not going to do that by demonising all social workers,all Muslims,or even all Labour councillors ( though I accept there are elements in all 3 of those groups who are themselves a problem )
Report Dotchinite August 31, 2014 12:28 PM BST
The Rotherham news has changed the game for UKIP. If it was a one off then maybe the benefit to them would wear off  but it seems likely that its just the tip of the iceberg. By election time its quite possible that the 1400 Rotherham victims will have been joined by tens of thousands of others across dozens of other towns.

Cameron could turn it to his advantage but he hasnt got it in him to take decisive action against Councillors, Police and social workers who have covered it up countrywide or to make the sweeping reforms of immigration policy that most people will want.
Report Angel Gabrial August 31, 2014 7:55 PM BST
That's who UKIP champion.

Its the white under class who have borne the brunt of immigration.

That is just not true Wildman. UKIP may through rhetoric champion the working class, but the underclass? those from poor stock as the likes of Crippen, Blackburn and AHHunter like to remind us? i doubt very much UKIP has the cares and desires of the underclass at heart.

Blackburn even uttered the word `eugenics` regarding the underclass, birth control, sterilization would more than likely be UKIP`s solution to these youngsters who show no prospects of benefiting society.
Report wildmanfromborneo August 31, 2014 8:23 PM BST
I hope UKIP represent that disaffected white under class,they definitely should.

The wealth that is currently being dispersed all over the world was created by those people,your country was defended in two world wars by those same people.
Report Angel Gabrial August 31, 2014 8:34 PM BST
Yes the underclass cannon fodder used in the wars. There does seem a common theme among the the UKIP following and that is to not only point the finger at immigration but to also point the finger at the underclass. I see no representation of the underclass by UKIP.

Youngsters in care like in Rotherham would be shown no respect under UKIP leadership. Yes UKIP would be quick to lampoon Pakistani grooming gangs however UKIPS eyes would be fixed on this underclass and be looking for another solution.

What would that be?
Report wildmanfromborneo August 31, 2014 8:49 PM BST
The only representation the under class had was the EDL,they were so demonised by the establishment that all now give them a wide berth.
Report Eeternaloptimist August 31, 2014 10:41 PM BST
Perhaps people are getting confused here. There was no significant underclass fighting in world wars. It was the working class who bore the brunt of both those conflicts. People shouldn't confuse the working class who may be a bit rough round the edges but who have clearly identifiable standards and aspirations with the underclass who largely don't. The underclass are the dregs of society, the hookers, druggies, hustlers and assorted never will do wells. Why on earth would you formulate economic policy for them? They have no need of it. They exist outside of societal norms so good luck getting them to the polling booths.

If UKIP had any political sense they would campaign on a manifesto to win the working poor over. With the exception of removal of policies to encourage them firing out more kids for money leave the underclass alone.

But Angel does make a fair point because the underclass are currently exceptionally good at breeding because it's fun, it's free, somebody else picks up the tab and puts money in their pocket for it. Those kids who often end up in care or live in shocking conditions are ripe for being groomed. UKIP and every other party need to have policies to protect them and seek to undo the damage done by the feckless parents.

What's the answer? They used to take the kids off respectable working class young girls who weren't married. If they could do that to them then they can certainly have a policy far more strict in terms of giving kids born to junkies a decent start in life. If that means rehoming them with people who can't have kids but want them or those who want to adopt then that may be one solution.
Report wildmanfromborneo August 31, 2014 11:05 PM BST
You are going down a dangerous road there Eeternaloptimist,deciding who can or can't have children is not the function of a state.

The breakdown of the family has been caused by the state,rewarding people for fecklessness is silly.

The Lagos Shuttle continues unabated and the arrival of unaccompanied minors is encouraged,this is crazy.
Report Eeternaloptimist August 31, 2014 11:12 PM BST
I'm not saying who can or can't have children. I'm saying we shouldn't be paying for it and enocuraging it and I'm saying our social services should be much more vigilant and where children are at risk be far more pro active in getting them to safety. Or we live with the consequences.
Report A.H HUNTER esq. September 1, 2014 10:16 AM BST
Youngsters in care like in Rotherham would be shown no respect under UKIP leadership. Yes UKIP would be quick to lampoon Pakistani grooming gangs however UKIPS eyes would be fixed on this underclass and be looking for another solution.

correction* below.

Youngsters in care like in Rotherham were shown no respect by Labour leadership*. Yes UKIP would be quick to lampoon Pakistani grooming gangs however UKIPS eyes would be fixed on this underclass and be looking for another solution.

Ad surely the underclass need another solution that does not feed their children to Pakistani paedophiles?
Report A.H HUNTER esq. September 1, 2014 10:22 AM BST
You might ask the question were the children taken away from the UKip fostering couple reserved for Pakistani paedophiles?
Report treetop September 1, 2014 8:40 PM BST
A dangerous implication Hunter but we should be asking why the police did not apply the law rigorously about under age sex when it appears they knew quite clearly that was happening,regardless of the colour or creed of the perpetrators.
Report call me a taxi September 2, 2014 5:41 PM BST
Because of unwritten Rule number 1 - they mustn't upset the grevilles.
Report ebulGery September 2, 2014 6:58 PM BST
Angel Gabrial  • August 31, 2014 8:34 PM BST 
Yes the underclass cannon fodder used in the wars. There does seem a common theme among the the UKIP following and that is to not only point the finger at immigration but to also point the finger at the underclass. I see no representation of the underclass by UKIP.

What would that be?

I can see your point AG

But I still think we must deal with all cultures with scrupulous fairness and under the same law
otherwise we risk building up a resentment between cultures

In this case, people have started blaming Muslim culture, not bad Muslim men, which is what they should be doing

If Rotherham council have tried to hide this, in the long run, it is counter productive
The RC church is a good example of where this happened
Report ebulGery September 2, 2014 8:07 PM BST
AG

My support for UKIP is based on NUMBERS, this country cannot go on forever increasing our population
We risk causing real hardship here in future, and neither will this country ever get rich this way

I am aware other people may vote on racist motives, but I think it is worth the price

The UKIP will not win the General Election, I just hope they win enough seats to force either Tories or Labour
to take immigration control seriously, otherwise they will just ignore it as they usually do.
Report Java September 2, 2014 10:34 PM BST
This is an absolute disgrace

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11069178/Rotherham-researcher-sent-on-diversity-course-after-raising-alarm.html
Report Java September 2, 2014 10:36 PM BST
The "official" in question should be sent to prison for aiding child abuse imo.

"Recalling the reaction of one official after she had submitted the report, the researcher said: "She said you must never refer to that again. You must never refer to Asian men."   And her other response was to book me on a two-day ethnicity and diversity course to raise my awareness of ethnic issues.
Report alleged22 September 2, 2014 11:40 PM BST
The UKIP will not win the General Election, I just hope they win enough seats to force either Tories or Labour
to take immigration control seriously, otherwise they will just ignore it as they usually do.

are you foreign ebul? the ukip?

Crazy

I,ll have whatever ebuls on Laugh

the whole idea of voting ukip is to wake up the serious partys into taking immigration properly, ukip have no chance of winning a GE imo and I am a ukip voter
Report moisok September 3, 2014 8:38 AM BST
unfortunately it is to do with muslim culture
read the various muslim men and women who have written about it
and how it affects young muslim men and their attitude to women

They cannot touch their own until marriage and turn elsewhere till then!!

go on -check it out I dare you - the papers have been full of articles about this.
Report ebulGery September 3, 2014 4:18 PM BST
I am sure you are right Moisock

but turning elsewhere should not mean child rape should it
there are such things as brasses, go abroad

But we disagree here Moisok, we always do
You blame the culture, I just blame bad Muslims who do this

I also wonder how much of this is true, although I am sure some is
no excuse for covering it up
Report ebulGery September 3, 2014 8:19 PM BST
alleged22  • September 2, 2014 11:40 PM BST 

are you foreign ebul? the ukip?

Crazy

I,ll have whatever ebuls on Laugh

the whole idea of voting ukip is to wake up the serious partys into taking immigration properly, ukip have no chance of winning a GE imo and I am a ukip voter

you have agreed with me????????????????????????????????????????
your post makes no sense
Report alleged22 September 3, 2014 8:51 PM BST
theres a programme been on ch4 this week called " pakistans,s hidden shame" I think you need to see it ebul.....
Report alleged22 September 3, 2014 8:52 PM BST
but turning elsewhere should not mean child rape should it

watch the programme then substantiate that comment.....
Report treetop September 3, 2014 9:13 PM BST
The senior officials at this council should all be questioned in depth at one of the parliamentary committees (public exposure) for what they knew and why they didnt try to intervene. Any failing should warrant dismissal with no compensation.
Report A.H HUNTER esq. September 3, 2014 9:18 PM BST
It has to be prison,treetop.
Report Eeternaloptimist September 3, 2014 9:56 PM BST
The problem with prison is that you get the usual suspects complaining there aren't enough prison places, we don't want to pay for them etc. I'm a humane man but many of these kids have been handed a life sentence of mental torment, self abuse and for some suicide.

Would I shed tears if both abusers and those who turned a blind eye to it were flogged in the town square in front of decent people who wanted to see justice being done?

What do you think?
Report treetop September 3, 2014 10:02 PM BST
Send them to Syria for voluntary work,they do appear to sympathise with the idea of a multi cultural community over there .
Report Eeternaloptimist September 3, 2014 10:23 PM BST
Wonderful idea treetop.
Report Eeternaloptimist September 3, 2014 10:24 PM BST
Get them to practise what they preach.
Report moisok September 3, 2014 11:55 PM BST
ebul  read what muslims are saying themselves - not the anti muslim nazi jackboot stuff on here

you may learn
Report moisok September 3, 2014 11:56 PM BST
I am blaming no one - read what muslims are saying
Report ebulGery September 4, 2014 12:34 AM BST
watch the programme then substantiate that comment.....

what do you mean substantiate it????, it should not mean that
if it does then the law must act

I maintain my position though
It is not Muslim culture that is wrong, it the bad Muslim men that do this
Report ebulGery September 4, 2014 12:37 AM BST
Even if some Muslims are saying it themselves, I doubt the majority are

and the simple answer is, if a Muslim thinks Muslim culture is bad, why on earth are they a Muslim???
Report ebulGery September 4, 2014 12:41 AM BST
I am not a Muslim, but if child rape is caused by Muslim culture, then how come people who are not Muslims do it, it would not make any sense
If child rape is solely caused by Muslim Culture?????????????????????
Report Eeternaloptimist September 4, 2014 1:01 AM BST
For a man who proclaims to anybody who will listen what an intelligent man you are you sure ask some stupid questions ebul.
Report ebulGery September 4, 2014 2:12 AM BST
I have never proclaimed I am an intelligent, although I have accused some people on here of being cretins

What stupid questions have I asked?
Report ebulGery September 4, 2014 2:17 AM BST
I know people are using this to lay into Muslims like they usually do
Some people just don't like Muslims

Even if Muslim Culture condoned child rape, which I have some doubt of??
IT IS AGAINST THE LAW
The law must apply equally to everybody regardless of race, colour, sex or creed
So why has it not been applied in Rotherham?
Report ebulGery September 4, 2014 2:24 AM BST
So personally I am not sure what this has to do with cultures?????
Anybody who rapes a child is bad, of whatever culture, their culture is irrelevant

The law deals with this

So why has the law not been enforced in Rotherham?
If this is so
Report alleged22 September 4, 2014 9:09 AM BST
ebul did you watch the soddin programme or not???
Report Java September 4, 2014 9:38 AM BST
"So personally I am not sure what this has to do with cultures?????
Anybody who rapes a child is bad, of whatever culture, their culture is irrelevant"

I agree with you.  The issue is that the Labour idiots at the council deliberately ignored what was going on because it ruined their ideals about the beauty of multiculturism.  That is the real scandal.  The council leaders should be going to prison as well because they valued their political dogma above the safety of children.
Report ebulGery September 4, 2014 11:47 AM BST
no I have no interest alleged22

I agree Java, they most certainly should be

We cannot have a society where every culture makes their own law
We have one law in this country, secular law, which rules all
impartially and fairly across all cultures...NO EXCEPTIONS

ps
If we do not allow paedophile gangs in our normal society, but allow them in Muslim society
guess what, you will end up with a lot of them in Muslim society,CrazyCrazy
The solution: no paedophile gangs anywhere, regardless of culture
Report alleged22 September 4, 2014 11:50 AM BST
no I have no interest alleged22

you have no interest in child rape Angry

what an utter cretin you are
Report salmon spray September 4, 2014 11:51 AM BST
Was Jimmy Savile a Muslim ?
Report ebulGery September 4, 2014 11:54 AM BST
Of course I have alleged

I am not interested in programs with a racial bias!
and I watch my own programs thank you.

As I said the simplest solution is to enforce the law regardless of culture
Report alleged22 September 4, 2014 11:55 AM BST
Pakistan is one of the world's most important Muslim nations. It's a nuclear power, it's allied to the West in the war against terror, and it's a democracy. But Pakistan is also a country in denial, turning a blind eye to the sexual exploitation of many thousands of poor and vulnerable children. It's estimated that over four million children across Pakistan are forced to work from an early age due to poverty, and, of these, up to one and a half million live on the streets. This documentary focuses on the north-western city of Peshawar, where it is estimated that nine out of ten street children have been sexually abused.

“How many kids have you raped?” “About 11 or 12 kids….between 8 and 10. No older than that.”
Ejaz, bus conductor

In towns and cities across Pakistan, tens of thousands of vulnerable young boys have become the victims of paedophile predators who seem to have nothing to fear from the law. It’s an open secret that few acknowledge publicly and even fewer want to do anything about.

In a society where women are hidden from view and young girls deemed untouchable, the bus stations, truck stops and alleyways have become the hunting ground for perverted men to prey on the innocent. In one survey alone, 95% of truck drivers admitted having sex with boys was their favourite entertainment.
Report ebulGery September 4, 2014 11:55 AM BST
He must have been Salmon, according to this thread
Report alleged22 September 4, 2014 11:56 AM BST
jimmy saville was a vile human being salmon
Report ebulGery September 4, 2014 12:03 PM BST
I will agree with there alleged

But that does not make Muslims all vile human beings
unless they rape children

As for Pakistan, they have the same problem in India, a Hindu society, excessive rape
It is something we must work gently at I feel, persuasion
Removing poverty would be a help
Prostitution thrives more in these society, and if children have to survive on their own, guess what some of them have to turn to
So poverty is a big driver here
Report Angel Gabrial September 4, 2014 12:04 PM BST
Not a vile Roman Catholic however alleged?
Report alleged22 September 4, 2014 12:05 PM BST
It’s one of the most sad and shameful aspects of our society. I have to say I’m totally embarrassed by this”
Imran Khan, world-famous cricketer and leading Pakistani Politician
Report Angel Gabrial September 4, 2014 12:06 PM BST
So why do we refer to Jimmy Savile as a vile human, but not a vile Roman Catholic?
Yet a man from Pakistan is a Muslim pervert?
Report ebulGery September 4, 2014 12:08 PM BST
That is good, alleged, I applaud that sort of thing,
that we have no need to that tolerate here
by simply applying the law impartially across all culture

good point AG,
of course this thread is more about hatred of Muslims than anything else is it not?
Report alleged22 September 4, 2014 12:12 PM BST
ok AG he is a vile ROMAN CATHOLIC
Report alleged22 September 4, 2014 12:12 PM BST
as a proddy that wasn't hard to say Laugh
Report ebulGery September 4, 2014 12:13 PM BST
Laugh
Report alleged22 September 4, 2014 12:16 PM BST
Yet a man from Pakistan is a Muslim pervert?

some would say on here that I have racist views, yet here I am sticking up for muslim youth in Pakistan Laugh
Report Angel Gabrial September 4, 2014 12:29 PM BST
You are calling out against child abuse alleged, it cuts through all this religious/race business. Or at least it should.

If abusers are allowed to abuse they will openly, look at the Catholic Priests, if they could still get away with it they would be at it, but all eyes are on them.

The same needs to be done with all child abuse, regardless of religion/race. There are abusers in all cultures, races and religions. If they are allowed to abuse they will. Do Muslim males have a distorted view of sex like Roman Catholic Priests, well, there is probably a similarity.
Report call me a taxi September 4, 2014 2:37 PM BST
ebulGery   
As I said the simplest solution is to enforce the law regardless of culture

You do realise that it was all covered up in Rotherham don't you?

Now ask yourself why.
Report ebulGery September 4, 2014 4:04 PM BST
Well I am not sure taxi?

But if it was because the local authority feared it would cause a reaction against Muslims, they have managed to make it a whole lot worse
because now everybody is thinking all Muslims are child rapists

As happened in the RC church, pointed by AG, a very bad mistake to cover for paedophile priests
because everybody now thinks they are all it

Neither generalisation is true in  my opinion
But things are always better out than in..otherwise it grows, festers and poisons all
We always need to get rid of bad apples form a barrel of apples.
Report call me a taxi September 4, 2014 4:14 PM BST
This was the point of one of my threads on chit chat.

The BBC always put out a description of a suspect if he is white, but don't always do it for black and asian suspects, no matter what the crime.

Perhaps they have seen the error of their ways, perhaps not.

But over the last week or so there has not been one crime committed where the criminal(s) has/have scarpered, and we have a description of him/them of any sort on BBC television news pages.

Which is rubbish as the country is split into regional news pages, and I know for a fact that a woman was stabbed in Walthamstow the other day. They read it out at 7-30 a.m. but it never appeared on the pages at all.
Report ebulGery September 4, 2014 4:17 PM BST
I am not sure what a distorted view of sex means AG?

But RC priests are required to be celibate, I think this maybe too hard for some, so it may have come out in some
undesirable ways, i.e. paedophilia, unless they were always one

Perhaps AG is saying that enforced celibacy is having the same on effect young Muslim males, I am not sure?

Well the only thing is to relax this celibacy rule, and no one is forced to be a Muslim in this country.

The only other solution is to have them all done like my exShocked tom cat, I don't think young Muslim
males would like that...although if the RC church holds to the celibacy rules, but that could be the best solution
for their priests...but they have to remember no one can sow them back on.Sad
Report ebulGery September 4, 2014 4:20 PM BST
I think a lot a lot of people in this country would go for the tom cat solution

looking at some of the anti Muslim posts we get on here, with two half bricks probably
Report ebulGery September 4, 2014 4:20 PM BST
My cat seems happy
Report ebulGery September 4, 2014 4:32 PM BST
Sorry AG did you mean the RC's opposition to contraception, well that is easy

Sex should always be for reproduction not pleasure, which is of course the main function of sex

The pleasure bit is just evolutions reward, to make sure we do it

But in this modern world of population explosion that is not goodSad
So in my opinion the RC church must accept birth control
That is the biggest problem facing the RC Church, although they have been distracted by this paedophile
priest thing, their own fault by covering up.....but my issue with them is birth control, they must relax this.
Although I doubt many Roman Catholics actually keep to this one tbh..neither should they.
Report Java September 4, 2014 4:55 PM BST
I have to say despite the flak Ebul is getting he is correct.  This isn't a muslim problem.  The problem is that the law has somehow not been applied in the case of Rotherham due to political dogma.

Ebul's quote is spot on:

"As I said the simplest solution is to enforce the law regardless of culture"

I don't see how anyone can argue with that point.
Report Java September 4, 2014 4:59 PM BST
My school was a big mix of nationalities and we all rubbed along just fine, without needing "training".

The idiotic PC left wing idea of trying to enforce multiculturism is the disease here.  Just leave everyone alone and everyone will get on apart from ignorant morons and dinosaur racists (of all colours) who are a tiny minorities.

The people involved in the Rotherham cover up are poisonous to society.
Report Java September 4, 2014 5:03 PM BST
"But if it was because the local authority feared it would cause a reaction against Muslims, they have managed to make it a whole lot worse because now everybody is thinking all Muslims are child rapists"

Hits the nail on the head Ebul.  Muslims will NOT be thanking the Rotherham officials for their approach.
Report flushgordon1 September 4, 2014 5:22 PM BST
Most irish catholic girls i knew in my youth were virgins up till they were married.
But they had been banged up the arse for a long time before that.
Report ExtremeX September 4, 2014 6:04 PM BST
flushgordon1 04 Sep 14 17:22 
Most irish catholic girls i knew in my youth were virgins up till they were married.
But they had been banged up the arse for a long time before that.

why, were they dating Greeks?

one Irish lad who used to post on here
had great luck with the girls and didn't
have to resort to sodomy

not so much luck for the oirish lunatic
who lives on here around the clock though,
he will die a virgin
-girls go into involuntary vomiting spells
every time they find themselves within 100 yards of him

but you knew that, didn't you?LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report flushgordon1 September 4, 2014 6:33 PM BST
Apparently although i am not a family planning wallah , being banged up the arse is a very efficient method of contraception,
But i suppose elton john and david disprove that rule.
Report Eeternaloptimist September 4, 2014 7:53 PM BST
I wouldn't recommend it flushy. I don't think too much of that would be good for the ring piece and you may consign yourself to a future of nappies. Shocked
Report Eeternaloptimist September 4, 2014 7:57 PM BST
There's two issues here. You can't sweep the racist abuse under the carpet because it is wrapped up with the reaction because the reaction would have been catastrophic had it been white paedos preying on muslim girls. On the other hand we know that wouldn't have been the case because muslims remain more family orientated. A muslim girl may get told what to do by her family but she almost certainly won't be the victim of a predatory paedo.
Report ebulGery September 4, 2014 10:58 PM BST
Java  • September 4, 2014 4:55 PM BST

I have to say despite the flak Ebul is getting he is correct.  This isn't a muslim problem.  The problem is that the law has somehow not been applied in the case of Rotherham due to political dogma.

ta JavaHappy..yes I have to put up with a lot of flak on here...it is very unfairCry
Laugh

Yes I think the issue here is why the law has not been applied
Even if the entire population of Rotherham is Muslim, the law must be applied fairly with no bias,
it is still part of the UK!

I think the problem with Labour councils and possibly the Labour party itself
is because they rely on the immigrant vote they may be  compromising themselves

Labour councils are responsible for everybody in their area

and the Labour party, if they get into power are responsible for everybody in this country, not just immigrants
or selected minorities.

Only then will we get a better society for all

The police must investigate this allegation, find any victims, arrest any wrongdoers,
and question anybody in authority who knew of this and failed to act.......this is serious negligence!
Report Eeternaloptimist September 4, 2014 11:10 PM BST
ebul

The sad fact seems to be that the police were complicit in this cover up. Nobody emerges with any credit.
Report Eeternaloptimist September 4, 2014 11:13 PM BST
And by the way you only get flak from me because it is either that or have you done for deception. Goddamit man. If someone professes brilliance then they had better show it and you need that even to stand in my shadow let alone claim some kind of superiority. Wink
Report ebulGery September 4, 2014 11:14 PM BST
Then they must investigate themselves
The chief constable up to 1998 in Rotherham, is denying he had knowledge of this
not that this says a lot for their detectives, but that is no crime
if anybody knew and did not act, that is very different

you are living in a dream world eternalLaugh
Report Eeternaloptimist September 4, 2014 11:18 PM BST
I am indeed and the view is spectacular. Wink
Report Eeternaloptimist September 4, 2014 11:18 PM BST
Can you see me from down there?
Report Eeternaloptimist September 4, 2014 11:20 PM BST
I've got to give you the benefit of any doubt at this stage. You keep taking your hat off as if you are going to throw it into the ring and then you put it back on your head. I can't decide if you are wiser than you appear. Maybe you are because you haven't stepped through those ropes yet and at least your hat is still in one piece.
Report alleged22 September 5, 2014 12:18 AM BST
"As I said the simplest solution is to enforce the law regardless of culture"

exactly.....

1400 young vulnerable white girls abused, 1400 mothers scarred, 1400 fathers angry, 1000,s upon 1000,s of family members angry

only 1 culture to blame
Report ebulGery September 5, 2014 12:23 AM BST
away from your fantasies eternal

There may be another problem...the police are constantly being accused of being of a racist organization

I do not think this is true, although there may be individual cases of racism.....but this does make them a racist organization

But this may be constraining the police when dealing with different cultures

I think this needs to be put to bed once and for all...it is rubbish,

Leave the police to get on with their job of investigating crime where they find it

ps
cultures don't abuse white girls, only people..alleged22
still well done, you have just managed to clear Jimmy Saville, he was not a Muslim so he must be innocentCrazy
Report alleged22 September 5, 2014 12:31 AM BST
this from you ebul who clearly stated you wasn't bothered with child rape earlier, good night, 4 kids to get to school tomorrow Wink
Report ebulGery September 5, 2014 12:32 AM BST
I did say that, good night alleged
Report Eeternaloptimist September 5, 2014 1:04 AM BST
Poor show ebul.
Report ebulGery September 5, 2014 10:42 AM BST
Poor show???..why because I did not watch a TV program
How many people did?....are seriously telling that anybody who did not watch it supports child rape
that means we have about 50 million plus in this country who support child rapeCrazy
Report alleged22 September 5, 2014 10:48 AM BST
maybe its worth 5 mins of your time ebul, go check it out Wink
Report ebulGery September 5, 2014 10:52 AM BST
There may be a culture problem over this

But the first thing is we enforce the law, child rape is illegal
this appears not to have happened in Rotherham, if this allegation is true
That is my objection, why did this happen?

As for Muslim culture, that is not an easy one, because people do not change their culture
It must be dealt with on an on going basis, Community leaders, the police, other organizations have to discuss this
is this a problem for Muslim culture.

But first of all we enforce the law.

ps I am not watching it, I get the gist of it, it would be sordid and probably biased.
Report alleged22 September 5, 2014 11:00 AM BST
probably biased

if you don,t watch it you will never know, eh?

who are Pakistani policemen and politicians biased against? Crazy
Report Angel Gabrial September 5, 2014 11:09 AM BST
I don`t think the documentary was biased Gery, Imran Khan is the Governor of that area in Pakistan, he was shown the documentary by CH4 and he was obviously appalled by the scale of child prostitution.

He said he was aware of it happening but not on that scale, which really means to me that even someone like Imran Khan needs a wake up call. Why accept that it happens at all without enforcing task teams, well it`s because it is underclass children, runaways. Who cares? perhaps they think it`s better than the kids scavenging and stealing food. Perhaps Khan thought that at least the boys have a roof over their heads etc....this to me showed how they turn a blind eye to it Gery, even Governors in Pakistan like Imran Khan. Of course he was on camera and told us he would enforce task teams but his Government had not been in term very long or whatever.

Will it continue? probably
Report Dr Crippen September 5, 2014 11:09 AM BST
I don't see this just as a racial issue although on this occasion the link with Muslims is clearly there.
Another conclusion that can be drawn from all this is that while most of us find the abusing of children  absolutely appalling, there are many amongst us who clearly do not think that way.
And these people must be at the very top of government both at national level and local level.
The second conclusion is that these people who oversaw and allowed this disgusting behaviour are still in office.
Just how deep rooted is this behaviour of abusing children?
Report Angel Gabrial September 5, 2014 11:20 AM BST
And these people must be at the very top of government both at national level and local level.

Yes and high ranking positions within the judicial system, possibly within police forces.

The second conclusion is that these people who oversaw and allowed this disgusting behaviour are still in office.

Again yes, the public gallery has been calling for heads to roll, but still they hold tight. Nobody wants Shaun Wright to stay in his position yet nobody seems to have the power to kick him out unless he has committed a crime. It`s an unreal position that a man who overseas a departments where child abuse is running a mock and ignores it can not be removed from his position. This should be a crime, and if it was, then they could remove him.
Report salmon spray September 5, 2014 11:30 AM BST
There seems to me to be at least 4 things going on here

1) There IS a problem about how SOME Muslim groups regard women and girls generally.
2) There was a perception amongst councillors,some council workers AND the police that because of the racial connotations these allegations were best swept under the carpet
3) There is a problem with SOME white people as to how they view girls from broken lower-class homes
4) There may well be a fair bit of covering-up of paedophilia amongst a number of groups. Savile was white and most certainly not a Muslim but he got away with his vile activies not for 16,but apparently for 60 years. And nobody really believes there was no cover-up there.
Report A.H HUNTER esq. September 5, 2014 4:54 PM BST
What do apologists do?

Apologise, we need to cut right through this and ignore the apologists and route out this cancerous ideology that infests Labour councils up and down the country an ideology  which allows white girls to be abused seemingly as part of an integration and welfare package that makes places like Rotherham resemble Pakistan.

Make no mistake this behaviour is part of an overall culture that the tribe see as normal.

All Labour councils need to be investigated we know this is not an isolated case and this is happening everywhere Labour have swamped with Pakistani immigration .
Report A.H HUNTER esq. September 5, 2014 5:02 PM BST
we need to cut right through this and ignore the apologists and route out this cancerous ideology

UKip would do that at a stroke? Foster parents would not be discriminated against and surely councilors would not be aiding paedophiles and excusing them because of the colour of their skin?
Report moisok September 6, 2014 9:29 AM BST
the muslim culture does have a track record of going with young girls

there is even a charity which advertises to collect money to help these both muslim and non muslim girls

there have been various recent articles about the problems young muslims have in this country

(for instance, sex before marriage with their own leading to go elsewhare to white girls).

what grieves me is the desperate attempts STILL to debate this in certain areas of the media

nothing will change - no one wants to upset the 'COMMUNITY'
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com