Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
A.H HUNTER esq.
27 Aug 14 10:22
| Topic/replies: 16,312 | Blogger: A.H HUNTER esq.'s blog
But what do these left wing councils encourage,fund and hide?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 159
By:
Dotchinite
When: 27 Aug 14 10:49
Do you remember how allegations of abuse were played down and all the apologists claimed it was just a few people here and there. Why should Rotherham be different to any other town or city where these people live. Lots more to be revealed throughout the country on this now the fear of being called racist has been removed from anyone who comes forward.
By:
A.H HUNTER esq.
When: 27 Aug 14 11:05
I remember Rotherham council were very efficient,quick,direct and damning when investigating this couple. Summary justice does not seem to have applied to all of their investigations.
By:
Angel Gabrial
When: 27 Aug 14 11:13
I can`t disagree with you on this Hunter, the council took on the UKIP couple aggressively without the quality of care being an issue. Of course the council then had to issue a statement after reviewing the situation, too little too late of course.
By:
susie
When: 27 Aug 14 11:56
I remember Rotherham council were very efficient,quick,direct and damning when investigating this couple. Summary justice does not seem to have applied to all of their investigations

Agree entirely AH.
Also sickened by the Police Chief who waffled an apology about the "level of service"...... you would think he was talking about waiters in a restaurant....Level of service?? SY Police failed to protect children, and investigate a gang of paedophiles.
By:
Angel Gabrial
When: 27 Aug 14 12:00
Colin Ross, the leader of the Lib Dem group on Sheffield City council, said: "Shaun Wright was the councillor in charge of children's services at Rotherham Council and also sat on the authority of South Yorkshire police when both organisations knew about the level of child sexual exploitation, but chose not do anything about it. It's difficult to see how local people can have confidence in him to continue as our police and crime commissioner."

Wright declined to be interviewed

Shaun Wright, who became the police and crime commissioner for South Yorkshire two years ago following a five-year spell in charge of children and youth services on Rotherham borough council.

Now then what is  going on here then?
By:
A.H HUNTER esq.
When: 27 Aug 14 12:09
sorry susie you are part of the problem,NOT the solution.

The police chief will have been a left wing appointment as well,annoy the politicians and you are out. The coppers on the ground would have loved to have got stuck into this all they needed was the political will.
By:
A.H HUNTER esq.
When: 27 Aug 14 12:17
It is revelatory and goes some way to explain why Labour have got themselves into the mess with their hopeless candidate for Police and Crime Commissioner, Shaun Wright:

“We gave Shaun Wright the Mayoralty, to remove him from the Cabinet, after he failed in his Cabinet role as Member for Children and Families.

Then we pushed Shaun for the Police and Crime Commissioner post, to get him off RMBC and now he repays us by refusing to stand down!”

So there we have it, Shaun Wright has upset all of Labour Group after their little ruse to finally get rid of him looks to be failing, now Labour’s rank and file are getting increasingly angry and cannot understand how such an unsuitable liability, was ever selected in the first place!

It is certainly getting interesting for Shaun Wright and I am left wondering why Labour haven’t sorted this out already?  source Rotherham politics 2012.
By:
A.H HUNTER esq.
When: 27 Aug 14 12:20
I wonder if a UKip council would have let this happen?
By:
A.H HUNTER esq.
When: 27 Aug 14 12:23
“We gave Shaun Wright the Mayoralty, to remove him from the Cabinet, after he failed in his Cabinet role as Member for Children and Families.

What a disgrace .
By:
conspiracywackjob
When: 27 Aug 14 12:50
rotherham council keeps coming up don't they

I think its time they were investigated
By:
susie
When: 27 Aug 14 16:10
Don't care if it is a Left Wing appointment AH; party politics between Tweedle Con and Tweedlelab doesn't make any difference to me.
People who clam up dependent on which party is involved are the hypocrites.
By:
Angel Gabrial
When: 27 Aug 14 17:14
Hunters only interests in this case is purely party politics. The victims, well he doesn`t seem so interested. Has he mentioned them yet?
By:
A.H HUNTER esq.
When: 27 Aug 14 17:30
I am unable to help the victims,my only way of helping is to expose how they have been allowed to become victims. And that I will continue to do and by doing that we hopefully will not have Asian paedophile gangs aided by Labour councils and apologists who are really not angels.
By:
A.H HUNTER esq.
When: 27 Aug 14 17:31
No asian paedophile gangs in Dover ? gabs.
By:
A.H HUNTER esq.
When: 27 Aug 14 17:33
Thanet South may stay free as well?
By:
Captain Wurzel
When: 27 Aug 14 18:06
The coppers on the ground would have loved to have got stuck into this all they needed was the political will.

Rubbish - the police were complicit from top to bottom. They failed these children utterly as did all the authorities.
By:
A.H HUNTER esq.
When: 27 Aug 14 18:14
vote UKip spleen  LaughLaugh.

Were the asian gangs complicit? no you are as always wrong coppers on the ground were not complicit it was the Labour local gov.

Why are coppers in Tory councils not complicit spleen?

If you are struggling with the answer private message Melly  LaughLaughLaugh
By:
Captain Wurzel
When: 27 Aug 14 18:25
Not interested in getting involved in a slanging match with you - you know that my opinion

of you is that you are a contemptible phukkwit - the police are no longer held in high regard

by the public and this is merely the latest incident in a long series that has brought discredit

upon them. By the way I have never privately messaged melly - he messaged me - perhaps you can

tell me how I was supposed to prevent that ?
By:
A.H HUNTER esq.
When: 27 Aug 14 18:29
says spleen  getting involved in a slanging match with me LaughLaughLaugh

but not answering the quèstion ? Why are coppers in Tory councils not complicit spleen?

welcome back spleen LaughLaughLaughLaugh.
By:
Captain Wurzel
When: 27 Aug 14 18:32
Never been away.

Come on agent fartstorm whats the stormfront view on this ?
By:
A.H HUNTER esq.
When: 27 Aug 14 18:36
So spleen is blamïng the coppers on the ground,not the Asian paedophile gangs,not the left wing cöuncil who slaughtered genuine foster parents,or the Labour party Mayor,chief of police and head of childrens dept, spleen blames the coppers.

You are definitely Liberal spleen, with the truth CryCryCryCry.
By:
Captain Wurzel
When: 27 Aug 14 18:38
So spleen is blamïng the coppers on the ground,not the Asian paedophile gangs,not the left wing cöuncil who slaughtered genuine foster parents,or the Labour party Mayor,chief of police and head of childrens dept, spleen blames the coppers.

I blame all those groups - unlike you I dont exclude the police from blame.
By:
A.H HUNTER esq.
When: 27 Aug 14 18:40
Captain Wurzel 27 Aug 14 18:25 Joined: 31 May 06 | Topic/replies: 3,464 | Blogger: Captain Wurzel's blog
Not interested in getting involved in a slanging match with you

Oh Spleen you continue to amuse. LaughLaughLaugh

Spleen no need to get involved in a slanging match, just answer?

Why are coppers in Tory councils not complicit spleen?
By:
A.H HUNTER esq.
When: 27 Aug 14 18:42
Do you know who I  blame spleen?

You .
By:
Captain Wurzel
When: 27 Aug 14 18:46
Are you really so stupid that you think I have any interest in answering any questions that you may pose ?

Actually I've answered my own question - you are LaughLaughLaughLaugh
By:
A.H HUNTER esq.
When: 27 Aug 14 18:48
Spleen,very well named.
By:
Java
When: 27 Aug 14 18:58
Dare I say that for Rotherham council it is a case of "lessons will be learned".  Again.
By:
A.H HUNTER esq.
When: 27 Aug 14 19:05
Anyone think a UKip police chief would have better coppers on the ground? to sort this out . Spleen?
By:
A.H HUNTER esq.
When: 27 Aug 14 19:06
Dont answer that.  LaughLaughLaugh
By:
moisok
When: 27 Aug 14 20:55
go and try and post a factual statement on the guardian site
as someone who has actually worked in that specific field!!

deleted ha ha! the guardian the doyen of free speech

you have no idea what goes on in the councils and their policies
By:
treetop
When: 27 Aug 14 23:29
The Guardian bears a form of repsonsibility for what has happened when council staff were scared of raising this issue because of the fears of being called racist. Even now it is talking about the dangers of racial stereotyping when hundreds of children being gang raped and abused is not considered to be the story over there. What is wrong with the Labour Party when it is becoming identified with this problem but has so little to say about the race of those preying on children ffs ?
By:
RickiBobby
When: 28 Aug 14 11:04
So the latest news from the Muslim world is they do sicko executions forcing people to watch,  enlist 10 year olds to fight wars and rape children
en masse.  They've become worse than the Nazi's.    Some will say its not all of them but a lot of Germans weren't Nazi's..
A least the Nazi's had some standards unlike this lot appear to have virtually none.
By:
A.H HUNTER esq.
When: 28 Aug 14 11:58
A Labour councillor who is related to an Islamic sex offender has stepped down as a member of the Police and Crime Panel which oversees the local police force. Rotherham as you may well know has been a hotbed of Islamic grooming gangs who abused a number of girls and young women in that town.

The BBC said:

“The deputy leader of Rotherham Council has stepped down over claims he knew about a relationship between a girl in care and a suspected child abuser.

Former taxi driver Jahangir Akhtar’s decision follows the publication of one woman’s account of being allowed contact with the alleged abuser from 1999, when aged 14.

The Times newspaper reported Mr Akhtar is related to the alleged offender and was aware of their relationship.

Shameful and disgusting,one can only imagine how he got that job, expertise in abuse of young white vulnerable English girls?
By:
A.H HUNTER esq.
When: 28 Aug 14 12:05
A Labour councillor who is related to an Islamic sex offender has stepped down as a member of the Police and Crime Panel which oversees the local police force.

Oversees-

To supervise, guide, review or direct the actions of a person or group.
By:
Angel Gabrial
When: 28 Aug 14 12:21
Hunter that report is a year old, but he has history for unruly behaviour.

From 2002

A Labour councillor caught up in a drunken fight in a restaurant was yesterday given 130 hours' community service.
Jahangir Akhtar, 41, was spared a prison term because of his record of helping community relations in Rotherham, where the row broke out between diners last September.

Heavily entwined in community relations it seems.
By:
Angel Gabrial
When: 28 Aug 14 12:26
How involved was he in the suppression of the reports. Protector of the taxi drivers, a member of the Police and Crime Panel.

Go onto his twitter page, his followers seem to be playing the racist card.
By:
salmon spray
When: 28 Aug 14 12:45
I agree Akhtar isn't going to come out of this at all well.
Hate to say this but I think HUNTER has a point that the Labour party needs to sort out some constituency parties.
By:
Angel Gabrial
When: 28 Aug 14 13:41
Yes i concur with that as well salmon.

Hunter can now put himself in the same bracket as you and i.Wink
By:
moisok
When: 28 Aug 14 17:28
This is what the nazi jackboot wearers have been warning people about angel.
They are now in positions of power in some inner city areas and it will be more so as the years pass.
They will defend their own. So you start to get this sort of $h!t.  And so it will go on.
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com