Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
paddletoe
11 Jun 14 23:25
| Topic/replies: 10,649 | Blogger: paddletoe's blog
I am taking about those groups who use violence. I pose the following question in general terms as there are different groups.

Have these groups any demands which if met would make them put down their arms. By demands I mean objectives which do not include the total collapse of western civilisation.
Its hard enough to wage battle against any group of terrorists/freedom fighters  but when you are dealing with people who don't care about dying and seem to have no line they wont cross I cant see any solutions.

Have these extreme muslim groups any demands which might seem fair and could be met.
Pause Switch to Standard View extreme muslim groups
Show More
Report mickstick June 16, 2014 11:40 AM BST
I like Lord Harris, I used to do his printing.
Report moisok June 16, 2014 12:22 PM BST
don't go to Kenya and watch the world cup!!!
Report mickstick June 16, 2014 12:38 PM BST
My brother was in Kenya in the 50s killing Mau Mau.

The same Mau Mau we have just agreed to pay compensation to.

Is Kenya more dangerous than South Africa, or Rhodesia? Where just going on strike can get you killed.

You don't have to live surrounded by religious fanatics to be in danger.
Report moisok June 16, 2014 12:50 PM BST
ha ha  that's right bring up something totally unrelated to muslim atrocities
Report mickstick June 16, 2014 1:01 PM BST
Yes I know. Just my balanced view.
Report mickstick June 16, 2014 1:08 PM BST
Is it ONLY Muslims who carry out atrocities then? Or is it ONLY Muslim atrocities you want to highlight?

You are always bemoaning the bias of BBC or Sky news, yet you seem to have a similar bias.
Report wildmanfromborneo June 16, 2014 1:10 PM BST
Mickstick states " My brother was in Kenya in the 50s killing Mau Mau "

A telling statement,he wasn't on safari that wasn't why he was there but then disloyalty is a feature of the craven self loathers.

That compensation is being paid is again testament to the hatred the left have of British culture and history.

Its why Mickstick has never noticed the poppy burning,never noticed the marches calling for Sharia Law,never noticed the no go areas in London,never noticed the white flight.
Report mickstick June 16, 2014 1:16 PM BST
National Service actually. And is the British Government paying compensation or not? That they are is testament that something wrong must of happened. What should the UK do? Keep it quiet.

Poppy burning Sharia Law Marches Yes. Countryside alliances much more popular.

There are NO no go areas in London, I should know I live there, whereas you live in another country altogether.
Report wildmanfromborneo June 16, 2014 1:21 PM BST
You didnt say National Service,you put your own spin on it.

Of course Britain shouldn't be paying compensation its ludicrous and if there was a patriot left in London they would be loudly objecting.

The areas controlled by the Sharia gangs are certainly no go.
Report mickstick June 16, 2014 1:22 PM BST
There has been ONE Muslim attack in Europe this year. Belgium, lone nutter shoots 4 Jewish people, returning Jihadist admits guilt but doesn't use radicalisation as an excuse. As GB it is now illegal to return to Belgium if you have left the country to join or train with Islamic groups.

The only other terrorist attack on Western soil Europe or USA this year was

Two lone wolf white supremacists killed two police officers as they were eating lunch, they then went to a nearby Walmart and killed a shopper before both killing themselves.[146]

The only thing to fear is fear itself.
Report mickstick June 16, 2014 1:27 PM BST
You didnt say National Service,you put your own spin on it.

Who else was killing Mau Mau but the British Army?

The areas controlled by the Sharia gangs are certainly no go.

AND WHERE ARE THEY? Point them out and I will gladly get a selfie there tonight, if you'll join me.

The Sharia police patrol much publicised by the Daily Mail ( Daily Mail photographer on hand to take pictures) jailed earlier this year would not have frightened my grand daughter.
Report mickstick June 16, 2014 1:39 PM BST
men took advantage of these girls.

So says Wildman.

What men? Muslim men? No, Irishmen.

Graves of 800 babies found in Galway.

An atrocity of its own kind.
Report mickstick June 16, 2014 1:45 PM BST
Any postcodes for those London No Go areas Wildman? Or should I take it you don't have any?
Report wildmanfromborneo June 16, 2014 2:04 PM BST
The 800 babies you cite is over a period of seventy years,there were various epidemics that swept this baby home.
This was before anti biotics,consumption measles were killer diseases then.

Rather than you worry about Spanish Flu or consumption of sixty odd years ago worry about the Muslim grooming gangs that patrol your cities.
Report moisok June 16, 2014 2:07 PM BST
and no concern about not just 500 fighting for ISIS, but the many more who have since gone and will return here. They have boasted about killing people in the uk.
These are so called british!!

How about their supporters who finance them here too.?

It's apologists like you who are the danger mickstick. The head in the sand 'its ok' attitude. As if there is no issue, problem or threat. 

It is not just me but also politicians, military and 'experts' who are voicing the same issues.
Report moisok June 16, 2014 2:08 PM BST
he is off to ireland,  mau mau land and soon will mention ww2

Forget about confronting today's issues!!! 

Defender of the faith - amazingly so pro muslim.
Report ExtremeX June 16, 2014 3:02 PM BST
same voice bouncing off same walls again
rounda rounda rounda the nutter ring we go
all day,all night,all day,all night,again,agin,more,more
hahahahahahahahaha
Report Arleystation June 16, 2014 5:10 PM BST
Is it ONLY Muslims who carry out atrocities then? Or is it ONLY Muslim atrocities you want to highlight?

Thread title?
Report call me a taxi June 16, 2014 6:31 PM BST
I remember a forumite on here many years who said there was no trouble with black gangs in south London.

Cupid Stunt, aka Oedipus Rex, aka knobby cheese, posted that if he really believed that, he should get a laptop and a mobile phone, and wear a bit of 'bling'. Cupid Stunt would drive him to Stockwell station and drop him off at about 1-00 a.m.

To win £500 in cash, all he had to do was walk to Brixton station, carrying the laptop while using the phone, and have the 'bling' on show, then reach Brixton station without getting mugged.

If he was mugged, he'd have to pay up £500.

He never accepted the bet.
Report Eeternaloptimist June 16, 2014 6:55 PM BST
Mick has returned. Marvellous. Did you get the white feather old sausage? I sent it recorded delivery.
Report Angel Gabrial June 16, 2014 6:56 PM BST
If he was mugged, he'd have to pay up £500.

Surprised this type of bet hasn`t caught on Taxi. You should take the idea to the Dragons Den.
Report call me a taxi June 16, 2014 7:27 PM BST
I'd get copyright problems.
Report gus June 16, 2014 9:23 PM BST
It is not just me but also politicians, military and 'experts' who are voicing the same issues.

would those be the same politicians, military and 'experts' who said we had to invade Iraq to find Saddams arsenal of Weapons of Mass Destruction?
Report ExtremeX June 16, 2014 9:43 PM BST
It's good you show up every now and then gus, it keep the politics forum a two person affair. Well, a person and a complete lunatic if you wanted to be more accurate but let's not nitpick.Laugh
Report Eeternaloptimist June 16, 2014 10:02 PM BST
Well done Mad Lad. Whilst it may ony be the first step they say that the dawning of realisation of the condition and it's acknowledgement is the biggest one you will ever have to take.
Report Eeternaloptimist June 16, 2014 10:05 PM BST
It's like the AA. Now stand up and introduce yourself. Go on Lad. You can do it. We are rooting for you kid. Here's a pointer:

Hello my name is Mad Lad/Melly and I'm a complete lunatic.

The truth will set you free.
Report call me a taxi June 16, 2014 11:53 PM BST
Laugh
Report ExtremeX June 17, 2014 7:02 AM BST
Dissociative Identity Disorder
It's an illness
Report Burton-Brewers June 17, 2014 5:12 PM BST
you're posting too much time you were banned again
Report Eeternaloptimist June 17, 2014 8:08 PM BST
I believe you Melly and judging from the fact that the usual steaming pi55 emanating from your posts has been cooled you have clearly embraced your diagnosis.

Good for you Melly. I am rooting for you. All 20 of me.
Report ExtremeX June 17, 2014 10:02 PM BST
huh?
you still can't get that Melly name out of your head
Melly did say that it was forever
for all >20 of you

DID
it's an illness
Report ExtremeX June 17, 2014 10:03 PM BST
so is making a chat forum your lifeWink
Report ExtremeX June 17, 2014 10:08 PM BST
see you around,I'll check back to get another laugh in a few months
nothing but blue skies here
and a fun life

enjoy the forum,day and night
all >20 of you

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report Eeternaloptimist June 18, 2014 12:54 AM BST
It's the simple joys which bring the most pleasure Melly. Seeing you limp away like a whipped dog no longer even able to raise a whimper almost brings a tear to the eye. Then and now. Night and day. Who did that to you Melly? Don't answer. It was rhetorical sucker.
Report ExtremeX June 18, 2014 2:43 AM BST
don't be so bitter
life is never fair
just enjoy,you have so much to say to yourself
with >20 different voices
day and night,every day

I'll be backWink
Report Eeternaloptimist June 18, 2014 11:02 AM BST
You sily billy. I know that. A puppy is for life. But thanks for responding to my betfair whistle at three in the morning. You are a good little fellow. Keep taking the tablets Melly.
Report Eeternaloptimist June 18, 2014 11:04 AM BST
When you do come back perhaps you would be kind enough to answer a question? Who was it who drained all the pi55 and vinegar out of you drop by rancid drop? Because whoever it was is an artist amongst filleters. Don't you agree Melly? LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report Irish_Celtic June 18, 2014 1:43 PM BST
Crazy Melly is back Plain
Report moisok June 19, 2014 1:12 PM BST
I have to apologise, I was wrong - apparently it is all western propaganda.  A black bald headed bloke with a beard who has contact with the british islamists, has told us on sky they are not a threat to us.

There you go. 

By the way, why was ISIS only banned in this country two days ago.  Is that right!!??  They have been operating, being supported and funded up till now from the UK !!??
Report moisok June 20, 2014 7:18 PM BST
but don't mention bacon!!  you will get a year for that in scotland
Report alleged22 June 20, 2014 9:36 PM BST
mickstick   

Date Joined:   14 Aug 08 
Add contact | Send message
  16 Jun 14 13:45 
Joined:   14 Aug 08      | Topic/replies: 3,143  | Blogger: mickstick's blog   

Any postcodes for those London No Go areas Wildman? Or should I take it you don't have any?

we have them in Birmingham why not London???   check out alum rock
Report call me a taxi June 21, 2014 1:45 AM BST
Tower Hamlets
London
E.3

When Tommy Robinson and a few other EDL blokes tried to walk via the area to go to Woolwich, if memory serves, they were told by the police 'This is a muslim area.'

It was on the news the same night.
Report conspiracywackjob June 21, 2014 9:50 AM BST
will you stop mass immigration by voting tweedlecon?- NO

will you stop mass immigration by voting tweedlelab?- NO

your only chance is to vote UKIP.

Oo Ar, Oo Ar, Oo Ar
Report conspiracywackjob June 21, 2014 9:54 AM BST
all these 'extremeist' moslem  terrorists are Washington proxies.
Report moisok June 22, 2014 4:45 PM BST
just wondered what the excuseniks have to say about imams in cardiff and other sensitive areas in this country urging young men on to a holy war in Iraq.  Now they are saying 300 are back here!!   Or is this more western propaganda??
Report Eeternaloptimist June 22, 2014 8:04 PM BST
Mick will be on shortly to assuage your concerns Moisty.
Report moisok June 23, 2014 8:33 AM BST
you can stop using filthy language for a start EO!!!

standby for the revenge of the scintilla !!!
Report ExtremeX June 23, 2014 9:56 AM BST
echo chamber
Report Eeternaloptimist June 23, 2014 11:26 AM BST
MELLY, MELLy, MELly, MElly, Melly, melly, mellllllllllyyyyyyyyy. Laugh
Report moisok June 23, 2014 12:34 PM BST
now its a couple of thousand brits according to a muslim mp in the uk!!!!! but nothing to concern us!!!
Report moisok June 23, 2014 12:59 PM BST
the propaganda goes further  it is nothing to do with Cardiff according to a community leader!!

So what about the cardiff bomb plot exposed in 2010 !!  It comes out of the mosques and it comes out of the quasi political/religious movement. 

I wonder if mick stick will accuse the muslim mp of scaring old ladies just like he said of me for raising/commenting on the issue.??
Report moisok June 23, 2014 12:59 PM BST
source - The Guardian.
Report mickstick June 23, 2014 1:48 PM BST
An estimated 5,000 Muslims gathered in Surrey over the weekend to pledge loyalty to Britain in light of concerns over the popularity of the extremist militant group Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (Isis), and the alleged involvement of Britons.

The three-day residential event, organised by the Ahmadiyya Muslim Youth Association (Amya), has brought together 5,000 young British Muslim men from England, Scotland and Wales, to foster bonds of brotherhood and affirm their pride in being British and Muslim.

The Caliph, His Holiness Hazrat Mirza Masroor Ahmad, spiritual leader to tens of millions of Muslims across the world, said: "Britain has provided a home for people from across the world. As Ahmadi Muslims, we give thanks to Queen and country for allowing us to practise our faith freely.

You never mentioned this Moisok.

Meanwhile are you stocking up on Heinz beans in case the boogie man appears?
Report moisok June 23, 2014 4:34 PM BST
unfortunately you excuseniks are sucked in by this propaganda
Report Burton-Brewers June 23, 2014 4:54 PM BST
5,000 out of 3,000,000 is that supposed to be impressive
Report mickstick June 23, 2014 5:12 PM BST
5,000 out of 3,000,000 is that supposed to be impressive

Well it's TEN times the number allegedly gone to fight in Syria for ISIS
Report Burton-Brewers June 23, 2014 6:15 PM BST
Britain is not at war with Syria, there should be no British citizens fighting in Syria so if they are take away their citizenship
Report moisok June 23, 2014 6:49 PM BST
no its not it is more like 2000 that have gone - check out your friendly muslim mp's statement
Report moisok June 23, 2014 6:53 PM BST
you don't seem to see it as a problem at all mick stick but you seem to want to push the muslim agenda and propaganda

I hope for everybody that nothing will ever come of it.

Angry, indoctrinated, violent young men of any pursuasion are to be of concern, but this is a burgeoning quasi political/religious movement and any returnees will be swallowed up by their community and would be hard to touch. This would allow them to plan all sorts of mayhem.
Hopefully not - but I am not as sanguine as mickstick.
Report mickstick June 23, 2014 7:35 PM BST
Now young British men — ‘jihadists’ — are heading for Iraq and Syria.
Will they return to bomb, shoot or otherwise punish their fellow citizens for our Government’s actions, or inaction, respectively, in Iraq and Syria?
On a better-to-be-safe-than-sorry basis, we tend to assume the worst. So more resources will be demanded (and received) by the security establishment.
But are our fears over returning jihadists exaggerated?
If rival Muslim sects are at war abroad, what’s to stop them fighting in their UK home?
In Iraq, the battle is being waged by Sunni insurgents against Shia rulers empowered by our defenestration of Saddam Hussein.
We have a total Muslim population of about 2.8 million. Only five per cent are Shia. The rest are Sunni.
Presumably both Sunni and Shia jihadists have left the UK to fight. Could they target each other on their return?
Perhaps, but the percentage of UK Muslims volunteering for jihadism abroad is tiny. So is support for them in the Muslim community.

Source the Daily Mail.

Accept some people have views other than your own.

Number of deaths by Muslim extremists in the UK since 2005? ONE
Report Burton-Brewers June 23, 2014 8:09 PM BST
now go and check on how many the police have thwarted since 2005
Report mickstick June 23, 2014 8:13 PM BST
You tell me.

172 Muslim have been convicted of terror crimes or crimes associated with terror ( including drug offences !) in the last 11 years

The majority of those carried penalties of under 5 years imprisonment. So not life threatening I presume.
Report moisok June 23, 2014 8:20 PM BST
It is the shocking complacency you exhibit which is the worrying thing.
You scrabble around to find anything you can to defend muslim extremism and its possible threat abroad and in the uk.
Report moisok June 23, 2014 8:24 PM BST
2000 british islamists have gone according to - the man who scares old ladies and lives in a coucil bed sit (your words mickstick)  or a muslim  MP ??

not your ten percent is it!!??  Clearly not a problem and certainly not even an issue for you.
Report mickstick June 23, 2014 8:26 PM BST
Do I?

I just look at things a different way to you.

I was brought up to believe that McCarthy-ism was wrong and smacked of scaremongering and bullying and did tremendous damage to the US. I was brought up to believe that what Germany did to the Jews was heinous.
Report mickstick June 23, 2014 8:27 PM BST
Muslim MP guesses, estimates 2000. You quoted 3000 earlier. So make your mind up.

I prefer to go with those in the know. MI6 says 400 or less.
Report moisok June 23, 2014 8:33 PM BST
there you go again mick not only talking about something which has nothing to do with the current problem  germany and the usa
I said what!!??  I may be wrong but I think you will find I said nothing of the sort as far as figures were concerned.
Report moisok June 23, 2014 8:36 PM BST
I think you may be Lying again mickstick.  Us bedsit dwellers are used to this sort of treatment coz we ain't guardianista apologists and are beyond redemption!!!  ha ha!!!
Report mickstick June 23, 2014 8:36 PM BST
DO YOU WANT TO CONVICT PEOPLE FOR CRIMES THEY HAVE YET TO COMMIT?

Do you want to convict people for thinking about committing a crime?

Do you want to convict people for threatening to commit a crime?

Because if so you will need more prisons than houses.DO YOU WANT TO CONVICT PEOPLE FOR CRIMES THEY HAVE YET TO COMMIT?

Do you want to convict people for thinking about committing a crime?

Do you want to convict people for threatening to commit a crime?

Because if so you will need more prisons than houses.
Report mickstick June 23, 2014 8:39 PM BST
Apologies you said a couple of thousand.

But HE DOESN'T REALLY KNOW does Mr Khan because he says 'he guesses if you add it up over the years'. However some may have been and gone ten times.
Report moisok June 23, 2014 8:42 PM BST
so you admit we have a conveyor belt operating which is even more worrying if they are freely coming and going

You see - you don't know and if you are going to believe government cloak and dagger men or the newspapers then you need to think for yourself instead.
Report mickstick June 23, 2014 8:44 PM BST
But why do you KEEP repeating what an MP says he is only guessing.

Is that an example of you thinking for yourself? Or just repeating a mantra that suits your agenda?
Report paddletoe June 24, 2014 10:17 AM BST
I don't think there is a lot of difference between 500 and 5000. The danger comes from the willingness of a small number of people in being prepared to set off a no warning bomb in a place to kill the maximum number of people.

Fighting against a terrorist campaign where your up against a small number of suicide bombers is a lot more difficult than fighting a terrorist campaign where the enenmy is a lot larger in number but there are things they are not willing to do.
Report ExtremeX June 24, 2014 11:32 AM BST
echo chamber
all of it
hours and hours invested in it
sad life
Report Eeternaloptimist June 24, 2014 11:56 AM BST
I hope it isn't the forum which is turning Mick into the latest version of Melly. If it is then have a look at the post above Mick because that is where you could end up. As for your increasingly deranged views on Islam whilst it is commendable that this estimate of 5000 turned up to celebrate Britishness, as someone else pointed out it doesn't really amount to a hill of beans does it? Nice day out in sunny Surrey waving a flag and having a picnic in the middle of summer hardly equates to travelling great distances being willing to die for the cause is it?

If you are continuing to have difficulty getting your head around that how bout we bring it a little closer to home because this 5000 hardly equates to the million people march to revent the war in Iraq either does it?
Report mickstick June 24, 2014 12:16 PM BST
Wouldn't matter if ISIS was a million strong.

Come back to us when something concrete has happened.

Until then what are you complaining about? Them breathing?

No one has committed any crime have they? And you a barrister.

The government know where to go to when they need the 'thought police'. Oh no, you were one of them too, a policeman I mean.
Report call me a taxi June 24, 2014 12:37 PM BST
Menelaus must have a (fake) major headache by now, with so many of his alleged versions of 'Larry' arguing among themselves.
He doesn't know which ones to support or which ones to throw insults at.

Meltdown fully expected.
Report paddletoe June 24, 2014 12:44 PM BST
Mickstick, you say no one has committed any crime. Does that therefore mean that Britain were wrong to declare war on Germany before they committed any crimes in Britain.
Report mickstick June 24, 2014 12:59 PM BST
The crime they committed fool was to invade Poland to whom we held a treaty of assistance in the event of.
Report paddletoe June 24, 2014 2:56 PM BST
and if they had just committed crimes in countries Britain had no treaties with there would have been no crimes?

Your good at twisting things to suit you Mick. Like when you include ulster as being part of Britain when your talking about the ira but then you say ah sure people in Britain could sleep safe in their beds with no to little threat during the troubles... ulster does not seem to be part of the same Britain you are using in that example. You like to exclude ulster when it suits you but then exclude it when it does not.
Report moisok June 24, 2014 3:48 PM BST
CONFESSION

The main reason I am anti islam is that their religion won't allow their ineractition with their womenfolk, so it cuts of any chance of getting it on with those sloe eyed beauties I saw so much of in their countries of origin

There now you know mickstick.!!!
One reason I have always never been racist is it would cut out most of the world, as far as scoring with some nice girlies, wherever they are from. Why reduce your chances by being some racist klutz.
Report moisok June 24, 2014 3:48 PM BST
or interaction even!!??
Report moisok June 24, 2014 7:46 PM BST
I am giving up.  I hope mickstick is absolutely, categorically, correct and we will live in peace in this country.  Anything else is not to be contemplated!!!!
Report A.H HUNTER esq. June 24, 2014 10:01 PM BST
Thick Mick has been radicalised .

He is hoping for 40 virgins .

Extreme or moderate makes no difference it is a religion many do not want to embrace and see no effort by it to adapt too or    respect  our culture,beliefs,traditions and laws .
Report paddletoe June 24, 2014 10:05 PM BST
Mick and Menelaus have more in common than they think. They are both very easily rattled when they on the losing end of an argument.
Report Eeternaloptimist June 24, 2014 10:19 PM BST
Indeed. Given this is a gambling forum perhaps we could stick Mick, Mad Lad and Melly in three prams side by side with dummies in their mouths and bet on which one of them tips theirs over first when they get rattled.
Report moisok June 25, 2014 9:12 PM BST
They are sure winding things up  - Afghanistan next!!!
Report mickstick June 26, 2014 12:35 PM BST
And what's the postcode for Afghanistan?
Report moisok June 26, 2014 12:44 PM BST
It's ok.  Mick was right it isn't going to happen.
I know because Iraq has disappeared from tv news bbc and sky!!  Replaced by saville etc etc!!!
Amazing stuff.  Nothing happening now in Iraq obviously.
Report mickstick June 26, 2014 12:48 PM BST
No, Mick said it's not happening in the UK right now.

Up till now Mick's correct, and long may that continue. What are you wishing for? Bombs.
Report moisok June 26, 2014 2:38 PM BST
what an odd reply
where have I said anything about bombs?
why do you twist my words

I am pointing out how the news editors change the plot.
Report moisok June 29, 2014 6:41 PM BST
I see they are trying to invite another one into the country.
Report moisok June 30, 2014 5:27 PM BST
But it isn't just the extremists we have to concern ourselves - look what the 'moderates' and established muslims think and say.
Report flushgordon1 July 1, 2014 8:43 AM BST
The first school in londinistan under investigation in tower hamlets.
Report Eeternaloptimist July 1, 2014 11:18 AM BST
They went 1.01 on that one a long time ago. Form an orderly queue to be paid out.
Report flushgordon1 July 1, 2014 8:35 PM BST
Next time you bump into anjem choudry say oh hello conchita im so glad you won eurovision,
It will do his head in something rotten.
Report gus July 1, 2014 9:05 PM BST
is there and phrase in current English usage more risible than "You are to be investigated by Michael Gove"?
Report Eeternaloptimist July 1, 2014 9:56 PM BST
gus is coming to tea?
Report gus July 1, 2014 10:06 PM BST
your lecturer in political philosophy next term will be Elastoplast?
Report Eeternaloptimist July 1, 2014 10:12 PM BST
If you do that again Tarquin I will tell your father and you really don't want to make gus angry.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com