Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
paddletoe
12 Jun 14 00:25
| Topic/replies: 10,649 | Blogger: paddletoe's blog
I am taking about those groups who use violence. I pose the following question in general terms as there are different groups.

Have these groups any demands which if met would make them put down their arms. By demands I mean objectives which do not include the total collapse of western civilisation.
Its hard enough to wage battle against any group of terrorists/freedom fighters  but when you are dealing with people who don't care about dying and seem to have no line they wont cross I cant see any solutions.

Have these extreme muslim groups any demands which might seem fair and could be met.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 11  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 11 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 416
By:
Eeternaloptimist
When: 12 Jun 14 02:04
None. They want what our own crusaders wanted centuries ago and will spill blood to achieve it as they did.
By:
mobo
When: 12 Jun 14 11:00
Both sects seem to be very good at it. But the price of oil is on its way up - so we need to stop it now!!!
By:
moisok
When: 12 Jun 14 11:17
'you will always be and underwear salesman'

quote from ISIS directed at IRAQ rulers.

Fine rhetoric - they sure have the upper hand intellectually.
By:
moisok
When: 12 Jun 14 11:33
an underwear salesman
By:
mickstick
When: 12 Jun 14 12:10
To them we are the infidel,that's it they want to kill or subjugate us.

That's fair enough we know where we stand but your government are giving them special funding,paying their leaders to preach hatred against the English,letting them have their own laws.

They have London already and are going to take over some more cities,they did it without firing a shot,they were invited in

The country that bravely defended Europe in two wars,was undefeated and unconquered has now capitulated at the sight of a few wigs.
By:
moisok
When: 12 Jun 14 12:15
wow!! the defender of the faith agrees with you wildman
By:
mickstick
When: 12 Jun 14 12:19
To them we are the infidel,that's it they want to kill or subjugate us.

That's fair enough we know where we stand but your government are giving them special funding,paying their leaders to preach hatred against the English,letting them have their own laws.

They have London already and are going to take over some more cities,they did it without firing a shot,they were invited in

The country that bravely defended Europe in two wars,was undefeated and unconquered has now capitulated at the sight of a few wigs.

Have you any evidence of Muslims having their own law outside of and addition to British laws. They have family courts that have NO power over English law. Just as English communities sorted out local problems years ago.

12% of Londons population is Muslim. 99% of those are perfectly well behaved. Asian businesses have served London for decades and Londoners are perfectly happy using them. So how any person with more than one brain cell can say extreme Muslims have London is beyond me.

This poster continues to post rubbish and lies (not just his opinions) on this subject. He is a hate preacher in his own way.
By:
moisok
When: 12 Jun 14 12:26
I guess the newspapers and tv news are all lying then, including the government and the labour party

But then you only watch the bbc, who have been so very subtle in their cover ups or completely ignoring what has been going on in our cities.
By:
moisok
When: 12 Jun 14 12:27
even groups of lawyers propose the inclusion of sharia law into british law

nah!!  must also be another islamaphobic lie
By:
errytay
When: 12 Jun 14 12:30
Muslims in charge of London, not here in Hackney they do not or anywhere else in London for that matter.Where did you get that idea.The Daily Mail. Large numbers rub along together fine.You get the odd one but no more than the odd Alf Garnett.
By:
mickstick
When: 12 Jun 14 12:36
even groups of lawyers propose the inclusion of sharia law into british law

nah!!  must also be another islamaphobic lie

For your information lawyers don't make laws. So lawyers can propose wearing short trousers in court if they want, doesn't mean it's going to happen.
By:
mickstick
When: 12 Jun 14 12:40
Muslims in charge of London, not here in Hackney they do not or anywhere else in London for that matter.Where did you get that idea.The Daily Mail. Large numbers rub along together fine.You get the odd one but no more than the odd Alf Garnett.

Errytay

No take over here in S London either. Few old scaremongers is all.
By:
Do wah Diddy
When: 12 Jun 14 12:41
THEY ARE LIKE THE GREY SQIRRELLS THAT WERE INVITED INTO BRITAIN .IT DIDNT TAKE THEM TOO LONG TO TAKE OVER FROM THE RED SQUIRRELLS  .THE GREY SQIRRELLS NOW RULE THE ROOST
By:
moisok
When: 12 Jun 14 12:45
divert and deflect with your pendantry but the fact is they are taking over some of our inner city schools and lawyers ARE proposing that sharia law be included - you lie like northernliar but then why am I surprised.
honour killings and disappearances of young girls are a huge concern also - from the mouth of a muslim and not a jack boot wearer like me!!!
By:
moisok
When: 12 Jun 14 12:46
sharia law is being used in birmingham  - local mps are concerned - even asian mps
By:
Do wah Diddy
When: 12 Jun 14 12:47
I REMEMBER THE DAYS WHEN THE INJUNS ATE AS MUCH BUFFALO AS THEY COULD EAT UNTILL THE WHITE MAN WAS LET INTO AMERICA .IT WASNT LONG BEFORE THE WHITE MEN TOOK OVER AND MADE THE INJUNS EAT STEWING MEAT
By:
moisok
When: 12 Jun 14 12:49
parent of muslim fighter who died

said his son was a martyr  - I am not joking

so you don't think that should be of concern either

yes they are already here and some are coming back to play when they are finished in syria

they have their own funding organisations here in place in this country
By:
Do wah Diddy
When: 12 Jun 14 12:50
PS AND IT WASNT LONG BEFORE THE WHITE MAN USED THEIR LAWS, AND ABOLISHED SCALPING .
By:
mickstick
When: 12 Jun 14 12:53
sharia law is being used in birmingham  - local mps are concerned - even asian mps

More scaremongering.

The detail is;

Family courts are being used, with the full agreement of the council. They have NO LEGAL POWERS. They are to sort out arguments/disagreements between Muslims.
By:
Do wah Diddy
When: 12 Jun 14 12:54
WE COULD ALL LEARN A FEW LESSONS OFF THESE MUSLIMS AT LEAST THEY TAKE THEIR SHOES OFF WHEN THEY ENTER THEIR CHURCH EVEN WHEN THEVE NOT GOT A NEW CARPET
By:
mickstick
When: 12 Jun 14 12:55
parent of muslim fighter who died

said his son was a martyr  - I am not joking

His son was fighting in Syria. Last time I looked Syria was no where near London.

Myra Hindleys mother visited her daughter in prison right up till the time she died. Parents defend their children, I'm not joking.
By:
mickstick
When: 12 Jun 14 12:56
divert and deflect with your pendantry but the fact is they are taking over some of our inner city schools and lawyers ARE proposing that sharia law be included - you lie like northernliar but then why am I surprised.
honour killings and disappearances of young girls are a huge concern also - from the mouth of a muslim and not a jack boot wearer like me!!!
By:
mickstick
When: 12 Jun 14 12:59

Please point out a lie, or was that just a lie because your bullsh1t has been challenged?

Post some meat on the bones of crap you are posting.

A disappearance of a young girl is not a concern for other than Muslims?
By:
mickstick
When: 12 Jun 14 13:02
Muslim Family courts have no more power than a Housing Residents Group, liaising between residents and councils. They mediate.
By:
moisok
When: 12 Jun 14 13:04
they will be on their way back and defenders of the faith like you mickstick are quite happy with the situation in our schools and inner cities
By:
mickstick
When: 12 Jun 14 13:07
I not happy about people like you stirring up hatred towards other based nothing more than your own inadequacies and fears.
By:
moisok
When: 12 Jun 14 13:08
islam is a burgeoning quasi religious political movement with its own armed wing,
with its enemy - western lifestyle and beliefs
All over the world  - and we are one little battleground in a world wide movement
If they don't get hegemoney peacefully then they will get it with the gun

if you don't see that, you see nothing

go tell me it is safe for any western person to walk the streets in many of their countries or where they are trying to take over.
By:
Arleystation
When: 12 Jun 14 13:09
Female genital mutilation takes place in this country. Young teenage girls are whisked abroad against their will to be conjoined with men they have never met. Inner City State schools segregate boys and girls in lessons. Gangs of men abuse and exploit young women.

This has been happening in the UK for several years. Many Muslims too can't understand why the laws of our land are not upheld to prevent such occurrences. Our politicians, police, Local Government leaders etc have been petrified of offending the more radical members of our ethnic minorities.

It's time we adhered strictly to the laws of this country and made a concerted effort to make all citizens of and visitors to this country abide by our laws, instead of turning a blind eye. Officialdom must start standing up against extremism properly.
By:
moisok
When: 12 Jun 14 13:13
You support the same approach as the rochdale authorities did towards asians and muslims.  The grooming gangs across yorkshire, and suddenly, found to be in slough/wycombe/oxfordshire and many other areas. 

This is the attitude you adopt and defend - don't upset them. Stick your head in the sand or stick fingers in your ears so you can't hear it.

Just like 'moderate' muslims - don't, won't or can't do anything about it because it is un-islamic.
By:
mickstick
When: 12 Jun 14 13:16
Moisok your off on a tangent here. I thought we were talking about the UK. Now you wish to talk about Muslim Countries where for centuries divided by differing sects of the same religion, people are killing each other. I have no interest in them.

We in this country have had to deal with terrorists for centuries, I have no doubt we will have to deal with them in the future.
By:
moisok
When: 12 Jun 14 13:16
What you also don't see is it is about votes here.  And Oil/money abroad.  In baghdad at this moment your  islamic friends are stuffing their suitcases with money and going on the run.
By:
moisok
When: 12 Jun 14 13:19
The two are different but yet, the same.  Muslims themselves link the two.  There are significant numbers going to fight in foreign countries.  Foreign countries that have nothing to do with British muslims - but they are going never the less.  And they will be back.  If you don't see it!!!
It is world wide and growing and we are just a small part of it and it will affect many of us eventually.
By:
moisok
When: 12 Jun 14 13:20
We have both sects  here. In fact their are other ones too.
By:
mickstick
When: 12 Jun 14 13:20
Moisok

I support nothing you would understand. So how you can accuse me of supporting Rochdales attitude towards Muslims, I don't even know what it is.

What have you done yourself to quell the Muslim hoardes?
By:
moisok
When: 12 Jun 14 13:22
It is your whole attitude of 'it is OK here' that speaks volumes just as they did in rochdale and many other places - to you it isn't happening and isn't a problem.
By:
flushgordon1
When: 12 Jun 14 13:25
I despise useless feck apologist liberal handwringers, i dont blame the muslims i blame the incompetent government tree hugging tosspots who allow it.
Zero tolerance .
By:
mickstick
When: 12 Jun 14 13:25
Islamic friends?

Are your off your head? Don't you have Muslim friends? Me? I know the newsagent and a few Turkish Cypriot Muslims

Because I have differing views do you work on the Mafia principle that if I am not with you I must be against you?
By:
mickstick
When: 12 Jun 14 13:27
You supported Jimmy Saville. You must have done, I can't find you any where you making a complaint about him.
By:
moisok
When: 12 Jun 14 13:29
Very little will be done because there are too many here and they will grow just with the population that is here. It is votes votes votes too that our corrupt politicoes rely on - it is so sickenly funny how they have created this mess in our inner cities.
Page 1 of 11  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 11 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com