Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
northernlad5
16 Oct 13 17:37
| Topic/replies: 5,802 | Blogger: northernlad5's blog
.... to 'meet the cost of caring for the elderly'

Britain needs 7million MORE immigrants over 50 years to 'meet the cost of caring for the elderly'
140,000 extra immigrants to the UK are needed every year until 2063
Office for Budget Responsibility says foreign workers needed to raise tax
George Osborne's spending cuts will be wiped out by ageing population

By Matt Chorley, Mailonline Political Editor 

Britain will need millions more immigrants to cope with an ageing population, the official economic watchdog warned today.

The Office for Budget Responsibility said that opening the doors to an extra 140,000 every year for five decades would boost employment and bolster the public finances.

It also warned that pressure on the UK’s healthcare system caring for older people means an extra £19 billion of spending cuts or tax hikes will be needed.

Open door policy: Without high levels of migration to Britain, public debt will balloon to become larger than the entire economy, the Office for Budget Responsibility said
Open door policy: Without high levels of migration to Britain, public debt will balloon to become larger than the entire economy, the Office for Budget Responsibility said

Urgent action is needed or the gains made by George Osborne’s spending cuts will be wiped out by increased spending on the elderly, the OBR said.

Health, pension and social care costs are already equivalent to 14 per cent of Britain’s economy but by 2062-63 it will rise to almost 20 per cent.

The OBR argues that allowing 140,000 immigrants of working age into Britain each year – totalling 7million over 50 years – would fill jobs and raise taxes for Treasury coffers.

‘Our sensitivity analysis shows that overall migration has a positive impact on the sustainability of the public finances over our 50 year horizon,’ the OBR said.

It said that if there is a steady flow of immigrants into Britain, government borrowing would rise to 99 per cent of GDP.

But if there is a bar on immigration, borrowing would hit 174 per cent.

‘These results are driven by the assumed age structure of net migration, which tends to be more concentrated in the working age group and hence reduces the dependency ratio throughout the projection period.’

Warning: Gains made by George Osborne's spending cuts could be wiped out by increased pressure on the public finances from Britain's ageing population
Warning: Gains made by George Osborne's spending cuts could be wiped out by increased pressure on the public finances from Britain's ageing population

However, David Cameron has pledged to reduce net migration to the ‘tens of thousands’ and last year the number of immigrants fell by 89,000 to 153,00.

Without action to address the burden of an ageing population, the UK will be left with a £65 billion hole in its finances, according to the OBR.

In its annual fiscal sustainability report, it said: ‘It is clear that longer-term spending pressures, if unaddressed, would put the public finances on an unsustainable path.’

‘Public sector net debt would approach 100 per cent of gross domestic product (GDP) and still be rising,’ it added.

The OBR said the move to a single-tier state pension had slightly eased the pressure on public sector debt, but added that spending on healthcare was the biggest spending pressure over the next 50 years.

The OBR said the cost of the state pension was predicted to rise from 5.8 per cent of GDP to 8.4 per cent of GDP as the population ages, even with the introduction of the new flat rate payment system and increase in retirement age to 67 taken into account.

Healthcare spending is expected to increase from 7 per cent of GDP to 8.8 per cent of GDP, while long-term social care costs are set to rise from 1.3 per cent of GDP to 2.4 per cent of GDP.

The OBR also warned that declining North Sea oil reserves will take its toll, with oil and gas revenues expected to plunge from 0.4 per cent of GDP now to almost negligible levels - at 0.03 per cent of GDP by 2040.

But action taken so far by the Government, including an extra year of spending cuts to 2017-18 and the single tier state pension, is helping to offset some of the pressures, the report added.

The Office for Budget Responsibility's Robert Chote warned of 'huge uncertainties around the scale of the challenge' of dealing with the costs of more elderly people
The Office for Budget Responsibility's Robert Chote warned of 'huge uncertainties around the scale of the challenge' of dealing with the costs of more elderly people

Robert Chote, chairman of the OBR, said on presenting the report: ‘Since last year, the underlying deficit and debt path look less favourable.

‘But this and the costs of long-term care reform are likely to be offset by the Government's announcement of additional spending cuts in 2017-18 and savings from the single tier pension.

‘That said, there are huge uncertainties around the scale of the challenge and the UK is certainly not alone in confronting it.’

He added that the extra £19 billion needed to get borrowing back on track could be spread over the next 50 years rather than action taken in one go.

In a written statement, Chief Secretary to the Treasury Danny Alexander said the OBR's report shows that without the steps taken over the past year, public borrowing would be around 50 per cent of GDP higher in 50 years' time.

He added that the report identifies the extra spending cuts as ‘one of the key factors in containing the growth of spending over the long-term, demonstrating the importance of the Government's programme of fiscal consolidation for the long-term health of the public finances’.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2366934/Britain-needs-7million-MORE-immigrants-50-years-meet-cost-ageing-population.html#ixzz2hu4yaV41
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Pause Switch to Standard View Britain needs 7million MORE...
Show More
Report northernlad5 October 17, 2013 10:29 PM BST
Your point that many people if trained could make Indian food is irrelevant.
Many people if educated & trained could wright a novel.

So what?

As no Polish or other EU member has ever applied for a job. I can hardly employ them.

Even if they can cook Indian, they have to cook it in the right style & the same as mine.
Thus people from/or, brought up in, the Punjab or Pakistan tradition of cooking will have a major advantage over other areas of India, Ceylon & Bangladesh. In fact Bangladeshi food is completely different as the cook a lot of fish dishes.
Report Dr Crippen October 17, 2013 11:10 PM BST
Even if they can cook Indian, they have to cook it in the right style & the same as mine.
Thus people from/or, brought up in, the Punjab or Pakistan tradition of cooking will have a major advantage over other areas of India, Ceylon & Bangladesh.

Thanks Northy I knew you weren't Caucasian.
Report Dr Crippen October 17, 2013 11:13 PM BST
Although Northy is such a liar he must have to look in the mirror to jog his memory what he is anyway.
Report northernlad5 October 17, 2013 11:25 PM BST
I'm a Marxist so don't recognise international borders.
Report Dr Crippen October 17, 2013 11:38 PM BST
Come on Northy, shouldn't you be out there serving pappadoms to the drunks at this time of the night?

You'll have them sobering up and going round to the chippy's for something decent to eat for their suppers.
Report Ski-Wiz October 17, 2013 11:43 PM BST
Nlad....pay attention to what you wrote.....Polish or other EU citizens can't make nan bread, or curry's.

You made it clear that those in the EU can't do it based on their nationality and not ability.

Later you said I'm a Marxist so don't recognise international borders. ........so why mention Polish or EU citizen because by saying that, you do recognise international borders......BTW it's national borders not international bordersLaughLaugh

I'm white, English and can make nan bread easily and cook many types of curries......courtesy of an Asian friend who tought me......so there you go.

Do keep on shooting yourself in the foot.
Report mickstick October 17, 2013 11:49 PM BST
Polish or other EU citizens can't make nan bread

Maybe, however I bet they would make a better job of spelling it. It's NAAN bread.
Report northernlad5 October 18, 2013 12:01 AM BST
Ski Wiz you can't make Indian food & neither can I, too the quality & speed needed in a very busy Indian for the duration expected or under the stress, or in a seamless manner in that all my chefs food tastes identical.
Report northernlad5 October 18, 2013 12:07 AM BST
SW. Just because you buy a jar of Patak's Tikka Masala sauce to cover chicken, doesn't make you an Indian chef.
Report Ski-Wiz October 18, 2013 1:39 AM BST
Nlad.......i do not use any bottled sauce of any kinds(blooming rip-off).....all my food is cooked from scratch using natural ingredients and spices....DO not, like Assuming Plonker Melly, make assumptions about me thank you.
Report Ski-Wiz October 18, 2013 1:40 AM BST

Oct 17, 2013 -- 5:49PM, mickstick wrote:

Polish or other EU citizens can't make nan breadMaybe, however I bet they would make a better job of spelling it. It's NAAN bread.

No Mick...nlad does sell nan bread made from cannibalise body parts of his nan.LaughLaughLaugh

Report SqueezeFirmly October 18, 2013 2:25 AM BST
northernlad5
17 Oct 13 22:29   
Many people if educated & trained could wright a novel

Or manage a kebab shop.

You couldn't make it up.

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report moisok October 18, 2013 12:42 PM BST
he is just a nasty little racist - hates the english - I do wonder why he stays here - maybe exploiting muslims for low wages makes more profits - that's why he says he loves immigrants - wait till the chinese move in and take over (they are already buying up blighty ) ha ha!!!
I wonder if he would sing the same tune if he lived in an immigrant area????  Surrounded by a foreign culture and religion???
Report conspiracywackjob October 18, 2013 1:02 PM BST
we need zero immigrants

we've got 2.5 mill unemployed
Report northernlad5 October 18, 2013 1:26 PM BST
2.5 mill unemployed are no good.
They either live in the wrong parts of the country, cant or won't move and many are too old, and most feel over qualified to do menial jobs.

Like Judorick was saying on Chit Chat. His mate worked for BT for 20 years, an IT wiz kid.
He earned 100,000 a year before being made redundant.
His lost his house & wife & kids left him.
He refuses to take a job or salary lower than his qualifications merit.
He's not going to move to the North West and take a menial kitchen porter job for near min. wage!
Report alun2005 October 18, 2013 1:49 PM BST
Erm, but someone can seemingly move from half-way across the world to the NW to do the job?
Report alun2005 October 18, 2013 1:53 PM BST
Still, I can't wait to see how Britain manages this Pyramid Scheme of who looks after the 7 milllion immigrants who will supposedly be needed here to care for the elderly, and who in turn looks after those further incomers.

I also can't wait to see how many of the liberal/left wing elite will embrace having a Somalian 'carer' looking after them or their elderly relatives. The smart money suggests 0.

Looks like I'm doing the right thing taking care of elderly Ma2005 myself, at no cost to the state, and not being part of the Immigration Pyramid Scheme.
Report northernlad5 October 18, 2013 2:12 PM BST
And if you didn't want to, or couldn't look after her?
Report alun2005 October 18, 2013 2:13 PM BST
My brother and sister would I'm sure gladly do so.
Report northernlad5 October 18, 2013 2:23 PM BST
Your being silly!

What if the lady hasn't got any kids or at 105 has outlived them?

What if the lady is in her late 40's suffering early dementia, and her kids are still working?

Giving up work to look after her is not exactly going to help the economy despite the noble cause!
Report moisok October 18, 2013 2:33 PM BST
stop trying to obfuscate and confuse you racist - you hate the english and want to flood the country with immigrants

what sort of crazy idea is that

why does an irishman want to do destroy the nature of england??  don't you just smell a rat
Report northernlad5 October 18, 2013 2:37 PM BST
Shut up moist pants & go back to bed!
Report moisok October 18, 2013 2:38 PM BST
what you going to threaten me with now  just because you only employ(so you say) muslims and hindus  a racist and religionist
so you can exploit their low wage status
it is a wonder you can look in the mirror
Report alun2005 October 18, 2013 2:39 PM BST
What the advocates of the "7 million immigrants to care for the elderly" are proposing is to all intents and purposes a quite laughable Pyramid Scheme. 

Taking this notion to its logical conclusions, every Western country that has an increasingly aged population will supposedly need people to care for those elderly. Where are these hundreds of millions of carers coming from exactly, and who in turn is going to care for those hundreds of millions of Pretendy Carers in turn (ad infinitum)?

Let's assume that these initial hundreds of millions of Pretendy Carers flocking to the West come from various parts of Africa (or other places where the citizens generally hate the British). This means that the elderly or ageing Africans left back in Africa themselves will have to go without care from their youngsters, just so someone called Mavis from Redcar can have her bottom wiped. That can't be right surely?  How colonial is that?  Surely any "progressive" would blanch at this prospect? Will anyone be left in Africa?

So where are the hundreds of millions of carers coming from?  Answer : nowhere, because you eventually run out of people, like any other idiotic Pyramid Scheme.

And why wasn't it necessary for Britain to need umpteen millions of immigrants to care for the elderly in previous generations? It's not a new problem.
Report northernlad5 October 18, 2013 2:53 PM BST
You are totally confused Alun. The millions of immigrants needed are not to care for the elderly but to increase the workforce. As that Tory Shapps, said the other week, the cake needs to expand for everyone to get a bigger slice. We need to expand the economy with young vibrant workers who are prepared to graft & used to it. Increased tax revenues will pay for construction of houses, hospitals & schools this will also create growth & job creation, to pay for their housing, our elderly, and hopefully their many children.
Whatever the politicians say, every major industrialised country will have to embark on this process.
Report alun2005 October 18, 2013 3:19 PM BST
Forgive me NL, but this thread YOU started specifically mentions the need for immigrants to meet the costs of caring for the elderly. 

Hint :  see your opening post on thread.

Whether this means immigrants actually doing the Pretendy Caring of the elderly, or taking the place of proper 'family carers' in the workforce, the mathematics simply don't work.

The phenomenon of an ageing population exists across every civilised (Western) country. Where are these hundreds of millions of carers coming from to form the additional Western workforces, and who is going to look after them (and their offspring) and so on and so forth, ad infinitum) when they age? Can't be done, you eventually run out of people as with any Pyramid Scheme. Only an idiot would pay any heed to such a transparently stupid notion. There are already millions too many people living here.

Are you proposing that perhaps the entire population of of Africa perhaps eventually moves to the West, to be mere pawns of the wealthy countries?  I guess someone within crazed colonial desires might possibly welcome that. Why should elderly Africans go without care?  Let me guess, they can come here too?
Report northernlad5 October 18, 2013 3:28 PM BST
As I said the vast majority will not be employed in the Health Care Industry.

One thing most immigrants do is send some of their pay home. So the elderly Somalian back home will have an income and be able to pay for her car for the first time.

One pound sent by a Pakistani immigrant back home is worth 13 in their country!
Report northernlad5 October 18, 2013 3:29 PM BST
*care....& perhaps car!
Report alun2005 October 18, 2013 3:32 PM BST
It's not Britain's job (or any other Western country's) to facilitate that. And there'll be no-one left in those countries to care for the elderly anyway. They'll be too busy propping up the insane Western Care Pyramid described above.
Report moisok October 18, 2013 11:22 PM BST
yes lets insult you alan you are confused
lets just let them all in
the irish racist is out to destroy what you may know as the british isles and our arms open wide friendliness
#
the nazi from ireland is a cancer resting in the belly of reasonable britain

they want to destroy what we have
Report moisok October 18, 2013 11:24 PM BST
what the racist muslim supporter irish liar wants  is the disinitegration of what was once an open free speech society that  accepted all

he hates the english but then an irish muslim supporter would want that wouldnt he
he feeds off the immigration isue to suit his own objectives
Report SqueezeFirmly October 19, 2013 2:21 AM BST
I wonder how many jews northernnutjob has working in his kebab shop?
Report A.H HUNTER esq. October 19, 2013 12:05 PM BST
AQ Lad  has no shop or restaurant ,he is probably a delivery driver ,nobody as limited as him could possibly run any business.

Look at all his other fantasies Aliens (no), Irish (no) Restaurant owner (Laugh)  the boy is a fantasist with a massive chip on his shoulder and he will have found his level in life.
Report conspiracywackjob October 22, 2013 12:14 PM BST
you should have declared a conflict of interests on this subject  nlad

you are an admitted marxist idealog

marxist objectives include a one world government , one world bank, and one world currency- just like the banksters 'new world order'. what a coincidence!.

what is standing in the way of their nefarious goals?.

what is standing in their way is the 'nation state', and in particular the nation state of the UK.

what better way to destroy britain as a nation state than to flood it with immigrants from the four corners of the earth

your conflict of interests lies between telling the truth about the impact of 60 years of mass  immigration on the UK and promoting your marxist agenda to destroy the nation state by disingenuously advocating continued mass immigration into the UK on the spurious grounds that it is somehow beneficial.

as i understand it though marxists perversely hold that anything that promotes the marxist agenda is deemed to be the truth, hence 1+1 can, to them , sometimes equal 3.

viz-
Exodus 20:16 (KJV) Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

when all youve got is a hammer every solution starts to looks like a nail, and when you are a marxist ideolog  the solution to every problem looks like mass immigration.

ha ha and NAP.
Report conspiracywackjob October 22, 2013 12:19 PM BST
what do you mean that "2.5 million unemployed are no good" and that  "they either live in the wrong parts of the country, cant or won't move and many are too old, and most feel over qualified to do menial jobs."

1- people who are registered unemployed are spread throuhgout the country, they dont need to move, as there is a need for people to help the  elderly throughout the country, or to do other sorts of jobs.

2-  if a person is registered unemployed  then by definition he cannot be too old.

3- if a person who is registered unemployed and drawing benefit refuses to do 'menial jobs' then his benefit should be cut.

3- thanks to the political class and the banksters this country is broke, and the days of something for nothing are over. paying people for doing nothing can no longer be afforded

viz -
the end of britain.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdyQd6Xks7A

4- the unemployed can be put to work helping the elderly- they could start with their own relatives! , or on other community projects.

5- there is no need at all for immigrants as people on benefit can do such jobs at no extra cost to the taxpayer.
Report conspiracywackjob October 22, 2013 12:22 PM BST
"Open door policy: Without high levels of migration to Britain, public debt will balloon to become larger than the entire economy, the Office for Budget Responsibility "

it would seem that the biggest growth industry in this country is 'elderly care'.

if you bring in an immigrant who gets a job in this industry the taxpayer will effectively be paying the bods wages via the 'care home' though will get a bit back in taxes.

they will also make the country more crowded, as well as putting additional pressure on public services

how does that help to reduce public expenditure?

it does not, it increases public  expenditure.

people on benefit can do it at no extra cost to the taxpayer instead of sitting in their house doing nothing or sitting in a public house.
Report conspiracywackjob October 22, 2013 12:24 PM BST
"140,000 extra immigrants to the UK are needed every year until 2063 Office for Budget Responsibility says foreign workers needed to raise tax George Osborne's spending cuts will be wiped out by ageing population"

if 140,000 immigrants per year come here for 50 years this will exacerbate the problem because the immigrants will themselves start to need 'care' as they get older.

how many immigrants will be needed to 'pay' for the cost of  'care'  for the 7 million -  another 20 mill or more!?

it reminds me of the old woman who swallowed a fly, she then swallowed a spider to catch the fly, then she swallowed a bird to catch the spider.................ultimately leading to her swallowing a horse........................shes dead of course!

ha ha and NAP.
Report northernlad5 October 22, 2013 9:05 PM BST
Laugh

conspiracy, get over yourself!

I much preferred your lunatic conspiracy theories too your present Maggie woz right stance,
which is in no way as entertaining!

LaughLaughLaugh
Report SqueezeFirmly October 22, 2013 10:46 PM BST
Nutjob, where is your mate Melly to agree with you on this thread?

Don't forget to log out before you come back on as him.

Btw, why were you banned?
Report Menelaus October 23, 2013 10:48 AM BST
Don't forget to log out before you come back on as him.

I'm in awe of your power of deduction, sir. You are such an incredible sleuth, you've blown my cover sky-high. I had the rest of the forum fooled but how could I pull one by someone like you with such incredible brain power. Impossible.

I'm surprised no one clued it earlier actually that northernlad and I are the same poster but when you started posting your brilliant conclusions I knew I was in trouble. I tried to disguise the writing style as much as I could but the content and substance of the posts were still......IDENTICAL and that gave it away. Well done, sir, you are not one to mess with.

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

I hope your sarcasm meter is working, although I have serious reservations about anything being functional inside your empty cranium. Most of us posting on here are SANE and have no MENTAL ISSUES that cause us to post with alter-egos and have conversations with......ourselves. Just because you are close to someone who does, don't assume everyone else is too. Do you know what I mean?Wink
Report SqueezeFirmly October 23, 2013 7:06 PM BST
You took the trouble to type roughly a dozen lines, which I haven't read.

Is the answer to my often asked question in there?

Why were you banned?

Just type 'HERE'S WHY' so I know what to read, then explain it.

It should'nt take anywhere near a dozen lines, but you do love to waffle.
Report northernlad5 October 23, 2013 7:19 PM BST
Menelaus,

Perhaps you could ask the total 'low life' (as I refuse too acknowledge him or his sick mate EO) why they were banned before we were suspended?

Whatever we were suspended for (pressure from their race hate mate's made Betfair feel they had too unjustifiably even things up) - "Im glad your back even if you are a racist SF" said Petra, Annie & Kenny.

Least we were not suspended for posting an avalanche of racist/fascist disgusting comments.
Report Menelaus October 23, 2013 7:25 PM BST
If you didn't read that, then how the feck do you know I didn't answer your moronic question?

Oooops, I guess your pea-sized brain didn't think of that, eh?WhoopsWhoopsWhoops

It sounds like you are backtracking fast from the suggestion that northernlad and I are the same poster, which is good. Perhaps ignoring your moronic question that you keep putting up every thread finally convinced you that ....I AM SANE and I don't have MENTAL ISSUES which cause me to have a need to post under aliases, and I don't answer moronic questions put up by a halfwit.

One can only hope.Wink
Report Menelaus October 23, 2013 7:29 PM BST
nortrherlad, I don't want to ask the halfwit anything. He is a waste of good oxygen.

The other chap has mental issues best be dealt in a mental illness institution, just not here. Who gives a feck anymore, it was funny for a while until it became obvious that it was........blatantly sad.
Report SqueezeFirmly October 23, 2013 8:04 PM BST
Menelaus
23 Oct 13 19:25   
If you didn't read that, then how the feck do you know I didn't answer your moronic question?

Oooops, I guess your pea-sized brain didn't think of that, eh?

[i]SqueezeFirmly
23 Oct 13 19:06   
You took the trouble to type roughly a dozen lines, which I haven't read.

Is the answer to my often asked question in there?[/i]

See that there ^^^ that's a question.

You can tell by the question mark at the end of it. 

As previously stated, I never read your dozen or so lines of waffle, that was why I asked the question.

Despite all your self promotion of how clever you think you are, it looks like you have trouble understanding plain English.

I think that makes you the moron.

Why were you banned? 

CAN YOU SEE ^^^ THAT QUESTION?
Report SqueezeFirmly October 23, 2013 8:13 PM BST
northernlad5
23 Oct 13 19:19   
Menelaus,
Perhaps you could ask the total 'low life' (as I refuse too acknowledge him or his sick mate EO) why they were banned before we were suspended?

You refuse to acknowledge ME????

Is that why you called me a 'racist lying scumbag with a verminous mouth.'

I then invited you to meet me in Birmingham so you could shut my mouth.

You then said I was threatening vioence

I said there was no threat of vioence. I just wanted to see how you would go about shutting my mouth, and offered you the first swing.

You said I would turn up with mates.

I said that not only would I not turn up with mates, but unlike you, who knows nobody on here, there are at least 12 people who know me personally on here, and they could tell you that I would turn up alone. I even told you to bring a mate of you had one. 

You still declined.
Report moisok October 23, 2013 9:22 PM BST
odd isnt it squeeze - likewise those on here who have met me can approximately affirm my identity and some of what I am about

yet the northern liar can threaten me, lie and call me all the names under the sun like mickstick does
no affirmation or proof of who they really are!!!

but I  don't pretend to be anythinjg special, like certain people, but then they might all be the same person 
seeing as two were banned at the same time
ha ha!!!
Report mickstick October 23, 2013 9:39 PM BST
I have never been banned.

You live west of London, I live in SE. I'll meet you tomorrow, and you can verify who I am.
Report Ivor October 23, 2013 9:40 PM BST
Yeah? You wooden meat me wood ya.. ewe English bar steward you!
Report Ivor October 23, 2013 9:40 PM BST
lol - MOISOK!
Report mickstick October 23, 2013 9:43 PM BST
Moisok
How about the pub in Ealing I know? It'll be easier for you to get to.
Report northernlad5 October 23, 2013 9:44 PM BST
Like racist fascist low life's SF & EO were banned at the same time, for their vile vicious and demented race hate comments before we, Menelaus and I were suspended for embarrassing Betfair about the lack of consistency from moderators.

AH Hunter can post links to neo Nazi racist white supremacist website strictly forbidden by Betfair rules.

Wildman can call my mother a prostitute, and post the most vicious race hate without seemingly even a warning from Betfair moderators, while I get suspended for protesting!

Start to wonder about Betfair moderators, and their political/race hate impartiality?
Report mickstick October 23, 2013 9:45 PM BST
Moisok seems to have gone away.
Report mickstick October 23, 2013 9:49 PM BST
I have one idiot saying I'm N/lad and another saying I'm EO.
Report Ivor October 23, 2013 9:51 PM BST
lol - maybe we are all one person Laugh
Report wildmanfromborneo October 23, 2013 9:53 PM BST
Northernlad I never called your mother a prostitute,I realise that exposing your fantasy background has hurt you but take a bit of advice from a great playwright even though you will probably claim he was useless.

to thine own self be true
Report mickstick October 23, 2013 10:00 PM BST
Calling the gutless socialist.
Report Menelaus October 23, 2013 10:25 PM BST
wildmanfromborneo 23 Oct 13 21:53 Joined: 30 Nov 10 | Topic/replies: 11,909 | Blogger:
Northernlad I never called your mother a prostitute,I realise that exposing your fantasy background has hurt you but take a bit of advice from a great playwright even though you will probably claim he was useless.

to thine own self be true

Really??? You hurt him??? How exactly did you do that???

By starting a thread and showing what a disgusting low-life you really are calling his mother a wh0re???

I think you have it a$$ backwards, like just about everything else you post on here, the only one you hurt was yourself by proving yet again what a human excrement you really are.
Report moisok October 23, 2013 10:31 PM BST
sorry about that mickstick I was too busy seeing home some nice winnings on the footy

this is, after all, a betting site

hope this helps

would this meet be in that drug infested place and killing ground you said was so safe
????
Report moisok October 23, 2013 10:33 PM BST
he he  gutless socialist
I like that!!??  makes a change from being a jack booted racist, nazi, brown shirt boy
thankyou mick stick
ha ha (just for you)
Report mickstick October 23, 2013 10:38 PM BST
EALING.

Not posh enough for you?

Never ever called you nazi racist jackbooted brown shirt. Pr1ck yes.

Now how about meeting me to verify my identity tomorrow? As you keep calling me by anothers forum name.
Report moisok October 23, 2013 10:38 PM BST
I will meet you in slippy's bros pub, but how will that prove you are not anyone else.??
but mind the step  or mind the several steps - it's very steep to get there!!!!!
Report moisok October 23, 2013 10:41 PM BST
who said you called me a nazi racist jackbooted etc 
I said it makes a change from being a jack booted etc
you are sadly confused 
another of the traits of u  northern liar and menopause

i had forgotten how you called me a prick and ca..t etc
you are rather nasty arent you and a liar
Report mickstick October 23, 2013 10:41 PM BST
Castle Inn Ealing 1pm.

You'll know its me. How will I know its you?
Report moisok October 23, 2013 10:42 PM BST
a little person like you would probably cry  help !!!  I can just see it. 
I really cannot stand liars and name callers like you

get your facts right ok before you accuse anyone of anything  ha ha!!!
Report moisok October 23, 2013 10:42 PM BST
I ll meet you and i told you where ok liar.
Report mickstick October 23, 2013 10:43 PM BST
Meet up then. Are you a cowardly pr1ck? Plenty to say, nothing to do.

1pm ?
Report moisok October 23, 2013 10:44 PM BST
there you go again ha ha  you are a funny little man there there
never mind
Report moisok October 23, 2013 10:46 PM BST
cowardly prick - at least I dont lie like you do.  How on earth could anyone trust a twister like you
ha ha!!!
Report moisok October 23, 2013 10:46 PM BST
like a fk in playground in here
Report mickstick October 23, 2013 10:47 PM BST
Won't meet an old age pensioner.

Another keyboard warrior.
Report mickstick October 23, 2013 10:49 PM BST
Point out the lies, coward.

Bet you can't.

Wait , I offered you a bet before, and you just disappeared.
Report moisok October 23, 2013 10:49 PM BST
so how about these lies about me then
you seem to ignore them and resort to name calling
Report mickstick October 23, 2013 10:52 PM BST
so how about these lies about me then

Point them out then.

Name calling. You have been calling me names for months, I haven't much before retorted.
Report Eeternaloptimist October 23, 2013 11:23 PM BST
I'm quite happy to inform you of why I was banned Mad Lad. Melly spent months trying to get the better of me and getting spanked. Eventually he had some kind of nervous break down and overnight went from giving me dogs abuse to suddenly whining about me being nasty to him. He then reported me to betfair.

I wonder if Melly will be as forthcoming? Laugh
Report SqueezeFirmly October 24, 2013 1:01 AM BST
Nope.
Report Menelaus October 24, 2013 1:07 AM BST
No, you are lying again, like always. You got banned because you are a vile POS.

Oh wait, you are right, you spanked me with that low IQ "irrefutable logic" question no one could answer....for years !!! ///snark

Only a crazy man would say what you say with a straight face......oh. wait.....carry on.......didn't mean to make you twitch in that straight jacket.Wink
Report SqueezeFirmly October 24, 2013 1:16 AM BST
Straitjacket is the more acceptable spelling.

Most people know that.

Why were you banned?
Report Menelaus October 24, 2013 1:17 AM BST
Ask your mother why I was banned. She'll tell you.
Report SqueezeFirmly October 24, 2013 1:22 AM BST
I can't, she's dead.

Why were you banned?
Report Eeternaloptimist October 24, 2013 2:29 AM BST
Melly

You can't rewrite history. It's all there on this forum including your break down. You've got to live with that shame of trying to bully someone into submission, getting a bloody good hiding and then crying like a baby. A couple of months down the line you'll probably deny wimping out of meeting all those posters you have falsely accused of being me. Hopefully they will ram your lies down your throat.
Report Menelaus October 24, 2013 7:54 AM BST
I don't want to re-write history, I like it just the way it is.

Menelaus 22 Oct 13 14:59 
I think you are a broken empty shell of a man who stoops so low as to blatantly lie but yet give his word on it.  A repugnant character who flaunts his racist views and love for fascism with some pride. You are a coward and a hypocrite for while flaunting those rancid views at the same time denying that you hold them.

You consistently demonstrate a skin-deep understanding of things and events, and you ask incredibly stupid questions thinking they are tough, simply because your simpleton mind just couldn't come up with the answer.

You routinely harass and insult other posers on here just about every time you show up - which is 24 hours a day, every day, seven days a week. You hide behind aliases to lend you a hand in this harassment but also because you can't win a debate on merit. Posting under an alias you inadvertently always tell the person you are debating that he is wrong and that you are right, against all the evidence. You have nothing original to offer. You are an empty shell.
Report Menelaus October 24, 2013 8:00 AM BST
Yup, I love history just the way it is........unless of course your low IQ disturbed mind dreams of another "irrefutable logic" question again which means I will love the future too.

Menelaus 17 Oct 13 12:45 
It must burn you arse that I have schooled you so many times on here on things you thought you knew.

It must burn your arse that while you (and all you numbskull friends) were posting rubbish on other threads for a whole hour ignoring java's good question, I put the answer up as if it was going to be printed in an economics textbook.

It must burn your arse that while you felt proud that you dreamt up an "irrefutable logic"  question on global warming "that no one could answer.....for years !!!", I put up the answer in 45 minutes - one minute thinking, and 44 minutes typing. And now, I can't even get you to repeat that question to save your life.

It must burn your arse I'm successful while you don't have nor couldn't "get your hands" on a measly 100Gs to save yourself from humiliation.

Yes, sir, this is what your obsession with following me around these forums has been all about, that burn up your ****.
Report SqueezeFirmly October 24, 2013 1:07 PM BST
Menelaus
24 Oct 13 01:17   
Ask your mother why I was banned. She'll tell you.

SqueezeFirmly
24 Oct 13 01:22   
I can't, she's dead.
Why were you banned?

No smart arse response about my dead mother Melly...

You're slipping.

Why were you banned?
Report Eeternaloptimist October 24, 2013 1:14 PM BST
Poor Melly. Poor delusional Melly. All those "millions" can't buy him sanity.
Report History Maker October 24, 2013 1:23 PM BST
Haven't posted on Politics for years, but there is a simple truth in that Britain needs to do one or more of the following...

Encourage more immigration
Tax people more
Get people to have more kids
Start a euthanasia program
Severely restrict free healthcare
Dramatically raise retirement age

Old school Tories hate them all, but there really aren't many reasonable alternatives. Has nothing to do with ideology, and everything to do with confronting the world as it is, not as one would like it to be.
Report Eeternaloptimist October 24, 2013 1:26 PM BST
History Maker

With your list what is the end goal? I think I may be able to come up with a better suggestion to achieve the goal if I know what it is.
Report History Maker October 24, 2013 1:30 PM BST
Caring for the elderly.

It's too late to be getting people to contribute what they'll take out.
Report Eeternaloptimist October 24, 2013 1:34 PM BST
That's a tough one I agree. It's a problem which has taken generations to develop and may take as long to fix. In the mix has to be a greater understanding that we are responsible as people for helping those around us be they friends, neighbours or family. We could take a look back into our own recent history. It was perfectly normal for our elders to stay with their family in old age. They helped with child care and their socialisation and were made to still feel like they had something to contribute.
Report History Maker October 24, 2013 1:45 PM BST
Yup, there's no easy answer, but sooner or later it has to be dealt with. There's no easy fix, and I'm yet to hear a single politician address it head-on.
Report blackburn1 October 24, 2013 2:04 PM BST
Encourage more immigration
Tax people more
Get people to have more kids
Start a euthanasia program
Severely restrict free healthcare

Interesting, my take is:

Discourage anymore immigration: theres millions unemployed as it is.
Tax people much much less: it discourages work
Get people to have less kids: we already have too many people, see doctor's waiting lists
Start a euthanasia program: run by who?
Severely restrict free healthcare: agree
Dramatically raise retirement age: yes but for all, that includes the public sector
Report Eeternaloptimist October 24, 2013 2:11 PM BST
I'm sure it will be an unpopular suggestion amongst some but we have to address the entitlement and especially the something for nothing culture. Where actions don't have consequences then people will behave irresponsibly. Aspects of the welfare state has atomised us rather than bringing us together.
Report Ski-Wiz October 24, 2013 3:30 PM BST
How about children looking after their own parents instead of dumping them into care homes.....my parents looked after my grandad till he died....surrounded by family not immigrants.
Report Ski-Wiz October 24, 2013 3:36 PM BST

Why did we have a retirement age in the first place?......who get to decide what the age would be?.....I would simply do away with it as it is man-made creation by politicians to bribe voters. Everyone should have a private pension run by non-profit organisations where money is saved and not spent by politicians. The ponzi pension system will be bankrupt and the more we delay, the worse it will get.
Report northernlad5 October 24, 2013 3:44 PM BST
So you don't want to bring in migrant workers = Economy will shrink.
You want all people of working age to stop and go and look after their elderly parents =
Economy will collapse!

There will be no revenue from tax & NI to pay them, or their parents pensions, or NHS treatment.

Seems to sum up the rightwhingers solution. = Bankrupt Britain!

Laugh
Report Ski-Wiz October 24, 2013 4:11 PM BST

No it won't....migrants are only useful if they have skills/talents that no one who is economic inactive has and when the number of economic inactive is low - which never happened at all.

You want all people of working age to stop and go and look after their elderly parents = Economy will collapse!

So when my auntie/mum looked after my grandad, like many did before....did the economy collapse?---oooohhhh no it didn't......my auntie was a housewife and didn't work. There are many economic inactive people doing nothing that could look after their elders. The concept that someone does nothing and get welfare benefits plus spending even more on care homes means the economy is on its way to collapsing.....the evidence is looking at what the government steals and spends, and the resulting deficit.....larger national debt, increasing interest payments.

Seems to sum up the rightwhingers solution. = Bankrupt Britain!

Bankrupt by all politicians and clueless buffoons like you who let the politicians do what they want.
Report northernlad5 October 24, 2013 4:34 PM BST
Ski-Wiz
   24 Oct 13 16:11

No it won't....

Yes it will!

Idiot!
Report Ski-Wiz October 24, 2013 4:44 PM BST
You calling me an idiot.......you're the biggest idiot on this forum......constantly posting a lot of utter tripe, day after day.
Report SqueezeFirmly October 24, 2013 5:35 PM BST
I agree with Ski=Wiz
Report A.H HUNTER esq. October 24, 2013 6:43 PM BST
Ski-Wiz 24 Oct 13 16:11 Joined: 23 Sep 05 | Topic/replies: 6,716 | Blogger: Ski-Wiz's blog

No it won't....migrants are only useful if they have skills/talents that no one who is economic inactive has and when the number of economic inactive is low - which never happened at all.

A Q Lad can never understand this point,no matter how often he is educated .  Blah blah the usual rubbish terrorists and scroungers are good for Britain lets include them with the migrants who do add to our economy ,like those who work in the city of London,where more than 50% are immigrants and are more than welcome ,wherever they come from.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com