Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
zilzal1
23 Feb 13 10:19
| Topic/replies: 11,054 | Blogger: zilzal1's blog
Has been quite successful in the past, for a few of us, so id thought i'd get this years one rolling.

Keeping quite a open mind on the Big events and the only thing id say at present is that im opposing Hurricane Fly if its Good ground and Rock On Ruby on soft, i think Our Conor will win the Triumph and Cue Card will be unplaced in the Ryanair.

Id be interested if Elliots Romanesco contested the Kim Muir, esp if Codd is on board, he was hosing up at the October meeting when slightly missing the last and has run well over in Ireland since handling the big field when second to Colbert station, he's 20-1 at present but id be inclined to wait as he's multiple entries.

One i have backed at 33-1 is Hisaabaat in the County Hurdle(only entry) who's races this season at 1st glance seem disappointing , however these were small field crawls and if you look at last springs form you can see his record in big fields, his mark of 142 compares very favourably to all those around him in last years triumph, namely Countrywise Flame, Dodging Bullets and Grumeti, all rated in the 150s

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 153
By:
SqueezeFirmly
When: 23 Feb 13 23:35
This is a betting site isn't it?
By:
blackburn1
When: 24 Feb 13 08:54
Nice one zil, I'm only going tues and wed this year, can't wait.

Zarkander for me in the CH, only one horse has regained it and at 9 Fly has it all on, ROR would have been beat by Darlan last time.

Agree re Cue Card, the horse is talented but seems to like his own way in small fields and I can't have the jockey, I'll back last years winner, can't remember the name, Hendersons.

I love Hunt Ball he did me a big favour last year, ground has been against him so far, he has 12 stone in a h'cap which is tough but he's very classy.

Silviano in GC for me though at around 7s Long Run is worth backing e/w I've never known a horse achieve so much and get criticised as much.

The stats are against Dynaste in the RSA ill be looking for something to beat him.
By:
zilzal1
When: 27 Feb 13 18:35
ttt
By:
blackburn1
When: 27 Feb 13 18:38
I'm actually going weds and thurs
By:
zilzal1
When: 27 Feb 13 20:05
Looks like the Thursday will be my busiest punting day of the week, Kicking off with Module in the Jewson
By:
ClayDavis
When: 27 Feb 13 21:54
The New One. Banker of the week for me
By:
Eeternaloptimist
When: 28 Feb 13 00:49
I'll be keeping the powder dry till I see the state of the going but one or two already mentioned are of interest.
By:
northernlad5
When: 28 Feb 13 01:18
Hunt Ball?
That’s not going to win in a thousand years Backburn you pheckin idiot.
But EO's keeping his powder dry LaughLaughLaugh when the chips are on the table, he keeps his dumb ass mouth firmly shut. TYPICAL RIGHT WINGERS GAMBLE FOR THEIR OWN SELF INTERSEST OR FOR LEISURE HAVING SPONGED OFF THE PUBLIC SECTOR ALL THEIR WORKING LIVES!
By:
blackburn1
When: 28 Feb 13 08:14
nlad confirms what a mug he is, incapable of forming an opinion of his own beyond little green men.
By:
Shanelee1966
When: 28 Feb 13 09:22
Osses nlad osses. Four from everyone, see who can get the lucky 15 up.
By:
salmon spray
When: 28 Feb 13 10:46
I'll give you 4 nearer the time when we know the ground. As Shane knows they will all be at long prices.
For the moment I would just say I think one of Henderson's is too short and one too long for the Gold Cup.
By:
zilzal1
When: 28 Feb 13 10:58
One of Hendersons i'll be keeping an eye out for the Novices is in the Albert Bartlett at around 12-1, lot of the front of the market look to need it soft whilst this one has the speed to win at 2m on good and, in france won over 2m 6f on heavy, entered in the mares as well though, so nrnb may be an option
By:
Shanelee1966
When: 28 Feb 13 11:00
I`m sure a profit isn`t beyond us salmon. Seems to have come round quickly this year.
By:
northernlad5
When: 28 Feb 13 11:56
Who can get at least two winners at odds of 74-1 plus?

I can, partly because I'm oirish!

Cool
By:
Shanelee1966
When: 28 Feb 13 12:06
Some shrewd customers over there in Ireland i agree.
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 28 Feb 13 12:09
I though Northy ran a curry house - Muslims aren't supposed to bet.
By:
moisok
When: 28 Feb 13 12:11
I bet they do!!!!
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 28 Feb 13 12:14
They don't believe in paying interest on money that's held on deposit either.
By:
Eeternaloptimist
When: 28 Feb 13 13:37
northernlad

If you don't understand the effect the ground can have on the best animals often with fine margins between them then you are clearly the kind of deranged nutter who believes in little green men. Grin I'll give an opinion and I'll bet like a man based on it. When I'm ready.
By:
manxy
When: 28 Feb 13 13:46
and I'll bet like a man based on it. When I'm ready.

when your ready eh, does that mean when you grow up, grow a pair, or when they drop.
By:
Shanelee1966
When: 28 Feb 13 13:58
This has the makings of a great Cheltenham grudge comp Laugh

I`d beat the lot of you on my own Silly
By:
salmon spray
When: 28 Feb 13 14:03
A bit rash Shane.
By:
Shanelee1966
When: 28 Feb 13 14:09
Well maybe with your help salmon. Cheltenham funds ringfenced, raring to go Grin
By:
Comrade_Karla
When: 28 Feb 13 14:19
I have a healthy EW interest in Dodging bullets. Happy
By:
Comrade_Karla
When: 28 Feb 13 14:20
And I like Buckers Bridge for the Centenary if he runs.
By:
Eeternaloptimist
When: 28 Feb 13 14:53
manxy

Like when I tipped up one on here a couple of weeks ago. It only takes the right one and the stones get properly polished.
By:
Eeternaloptimist
When: 28 Feb 13 14:54
Karla

If the ground dries out I can see Dodging Bullets running a big race.
By:
Shanelee1966
When: 28 Feb 13 15:05
Certainly one to look out for.
By:
manxy
When: 28 Feb 13 15:12
i will take you 'all' on, i will be posting 52 selections, 2 a race, if any of you better my + at level 1pt stakes, for the meeting,  i will kiss your bare azz.
By:
Shanelee1966
When: 28 Feb 13 15:17
I`ll take you on manxy, any format, stakes etc.
By:
blackburn1
When: 28 Feb 13 15:22
Bear in mind manky is semi literate, he'll be backing

srinpty scare
siggysimon
vuquadee

Happy
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 28 Feb 13 15:38
I'll give an opinion and I'll bet like a man based on it.

Makes me think of a bunch of chaps I used to see at the races.

They always called the last race ''man or mouse.''

The idea was that if you were a man you’d bet everything you had left on the last race, and if you were a mouse you’d put your normal bet on.

Of course they were all men so they either went home skint or flush

So what are you, a man or a mouse?

Squeak!
By:
Shanelee1966
When: 28 Feb 13 15:41
The winner over Cheltenham will be awarded the Robin Cook trophy.
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 28 Feb 13 15:41
Blackie - lol.

I bet manxy's glad we've got internet betting and he doesn't have to write his bets out anymore.
By:
manxy
When: 28 Feb 13 15:45
Shanelee1966
28 Feb 13 15:17
| Topic/replies: 11,970 | Blogger: Shanelee1966's blog
I`ll take you on manxy, any format, stakes etc.

oh aye like the idea of manxie puckering up do ya, 2pts a race 26 races, staked 52pts, return 80ish.
By:
manxy
When: 28 Feb 13 15:49
this is just a taster for you doughnuts, my march chelt stats will make ya eyes bleed.

Thu 28th Feb 2013 4.00 Ludlow (8 runners)       
Bet At corbettsports.com 'National Hunt' Novices' Handicap Hurdle       
Class 3, 2m5f , Good To Soft, 4yo+, Win: £6498       

No     Horse     Total
3    Ballylifen (IRE)     142
1    Big Society (IRE)     141
2    Kellys Brow (IRE    141
4    Ifyousayso (IRE)     130
8    Giveitachance (IRE)     126
6    Pinkneys Prince     101
5    No Duffer     91
7    Raduis Bleu (FR)     89
By:
manxy
When: 28 Feb 13 16:12
thats what your up against sane lad, joint 2nd fav, was actually a dutch, i missed it in my enthusiam for mickey taking,

jt 2nd rated 16.1 bfsp, bosh, i will only be using all 1st and 2nd rated shane unless 2nd rated is joint, or just joint top rated, as per my threads.

heres 2010 / 11 / 12 march chelt, to industre SP, i will open my database later for net bfsp.

Rank    Bets    Wins     Win%        P/L
1    82    17     20.73%        47.19
By:
manxy
When: 28 Feb 13 16:15
want the best of the day, or is it a hijack of the thread, i mean i lie a joe, but there aint nothing funny about losing money.
By:
manxy
When: 28 Feb 13 16:16
like a joke,
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo