Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Benatom
23 Nov 12 20:17
| Topic/replies: 1,194 | Blogger: Benatom's blog
Foster couple lose three children for being Ukip members. Social workers said it signalled 'racism'.

Indeed. Well done to the social services, more of this please.
Pause Switch to Standard View UKIP foster parents have kids taken away
Show More
Report northernlad5 May 15, 2013 2:26 PM BST
But you still don't want any of those nasty foreigners coming in, do you Mexico?
Report moisok May 15, 2013 2:28 PM BST
can't get any more into londistan - it is full!!!
Report Mexico May 15, 2013 2:31 PM BST
I don't want any nasty people living in the UK.

Unfortunately there will always be nasty people, so hope they are convicted, locked up and if they are foriegn they are deported after they have served their prison sentence.

Lad - your attitude in defending these muslim ring leaders but attacking white TV stars may look racist to some/many/all people.
Report moisok May 15, 2013 2:35 PM BST
At last - that young asian guy I have seen and heard before from the ramadhan (I think it is callsed) organisation,  who was on a year ago-  he has always recognised there is a problem with the asian community and asian/white breakdown of this problem.    But mad lad doesn't
Unfortunately they moved him on a bit quickly.

This is an organisation that promotes asian relations with other communities - a good thing. Shame there's not more of this
Report Dr Crippen May 15, 2013 2:35 PM BST
Might it be because of where you come from!!??

Absolutely, and it shows up Northy’s hypocrisy that he of all people with his background, can only use racism as an argument against limiting immigration, when the people who he wants to bring here are taught racial hatred from an early age.

The real racists are the ones who are coming here, not us.
Report moisok May 15, 2013 2:48 PM BST
just waiting for the guardian front page story on this to open up for comments !!???  hmmm!!!!
Report treetop May 15, 2013 2:50 PM BST
mad lad is so prejudiced it has become a joke.
Report northernlad5 May 15, 2013 3:12 PM BST
Shut up moisok!

I have had incidents reported to me of young girls coming into my shop and offering staff a 'b*** j**' out the back in return for a kebab. There is the case of the young girl a few years ago that disappeared and was known to offer similar services to the Kurdish staff of a particular shop. Some of the men were convicted of her murder though her body was never found. They were however acquited on appeal.Local rumour is that she ended up in the kebab meat. I see young girls wandering around after midnight 12 -15 yo. and alone.

The body of a young girl was found burning in a back street a few weeks ago, a middle aged white Guest House owner has been charged. In a restaurant I worked in a few years ago an Asian member of staff was accused by two young girls (who frequently hang around asking for cigerettes)of attempting to sexually assault them. These two were well known for also hanging around Petrol Stations & convienience stores and asking male staff for 'treats'.

Once driving home at 12.45 am found two young girls at a Petrol Station at a major junction. They asked if I could help as one of their bikes had a puncture. Nothing I could do so I told the staff member in the station that I was putting their bikes in the boot of my car and taking them home. They lived in a village about 6 miles away.
I asked were their paremts were? Both sets of parents were on holiday abroad.
Who is supposed to be looking after you I asked?
We are old enough to ;ook after ourselves they said.
They lived in a big house with a BMW and a sports car in the drive and I could hear a party going on - the house seemed full of young kids.

If you seriously want to reduce and hopefully stop these attacks on children, far more needs to be done and the authorities need to be far more pro-active in identifying these at risk young girls, find out were they live and warn parents/guardians of the risks they face. The onus must then be on the parents/ guardians to ensure these kids in their care at not put at future risk.

Many see the government approach to kids 'truant' from school as over the top with possible prison sentences imposed, I do not & the same penalty must be imposed on parents who continually allow their kids to put themelves in danger of sexual assault, rape & murder.

That is a sensible way of tackling this epidemic of young girls wandering around at night and at serious risk. One comparison we can make with the Muslim, Chinese community, is that you never see their kids out alone at night and thus they are never the victims!
Report Mexico May 15, 2013 3:38 PM BST
Nlad - you seem to be making excuses for the convicted muslim lowlife but were attacking the TV stars as nasty Tory supporters.

It smacks of double standards.
White criminals convicted of crimes from the 70s/80s you attack but Pakistani muslims convicted of similar but far more serious crimes you defend. You even seem to blame their victims and the parents of the victims.

Can you understand N.lad why some people may think you are racist and sick for defending these muslim paedophile rings.
Report moisok May 15, 2013 3:47 PM BST
THATS ALL YOU can do  'shut up'  amazing stuff - stop apologising for these disgusting practices both at home and abroad  these gangs have been trafficking 100s of girls to 1000s of guys don't you see it
Highly organised by asian gangs and you want to distract from it by quoting some old white pedos who are going to be locked up - but these asian gangs are a far bigger problem which you fail to realise.
At least an Imam and that guy from the ramahdan were honest about it and fair play to them.  I hope to hear more from them and not the excuses you trot out to defend these nasty gangs.
Report moisok May 15, 2013 3:49 PM BST
stop deflecting and diverting away from this asian gang problem - you are so like the other apologists
its not the asian culture that is the problem  and the male view of white woment then !!  you are so blind to this but as you are part of them and daren't speak out about it I can understand your dilemma.
Report northernlad5 May 15, 2013 3:53 PM BST
I havn't made any excuses for any of the convicted black or white.

I have though outlined that there is a problem with a section of young white girls being put at risk by the lack of parental control.

Have you ever seen young Asian or Chinese girls out alone at night?

Have you ever heard of them being assaulted by predetory pedophiles?

Try looking at the problem and solving it rather than making continued racist assertions and nothing else.
Report Mexico May 15, 2013 4:01 PM BST
Yep lad - blame the victims and the parents of victims.
You seem to be saying that these white girls derserved to be raped and the unfortunate muslim men just saw an oppunitunity.

Can you understand lad, why some people may think you are a sick & racist?

The courts seem to have double standards, a TV cleb gets arrested and name all over the press. These grooming cases are kept secret until after the conviction.
Report northernlad5 May 15, 2013 4:05 PM BST
No Mexico I don't seem to be saying that at all!

Then your just a lying racist as anbody can judge from what I've written & what you have.
Report moisok May 15, 2013 4:06 PM BST
By ruling the racial element out of court in the first sentence you are preventing yourself from answering your own question.

I do not think that anyone other than a complete racist thinks that Asian men are congenitally more predisposed to rape little girls than anyone else.

Rape is as much an aggressive act as a sexual one and throughout history men have used rape as a weapon against the women of their enemies. We only have to look at current conflicts across the globe to see plenty of examples of that.

Some men who rape will target women of other communities for this reason and there is increasing circumstantial evidence that these men and others like them were quite consciously targeting girls who they saw as belonging to another group - which they saw as lesser ;less moral (almost funny from someone who thinks its OK to rape little girls, but there it is); not entitled to the same level of consideration because they belong to another religion and so on.

This should surprise no-one. White men go to SE Asian to have sex with children and this is also an act of racial/cultural aggression.

These men targeted vulnerable little white girls because they could; because they knew their own community would be indifferent, sharing many of their own prejudices and because they knew that they could exploit white institutional guilt to the full; and it worked a treat.

The authorities failed to act through moral cowardice because they did not want to be accused of racism and took a cold blooded decision that it was acceptable to through a few expendable poor or maladjusted little white girls to the wolves; all covered up with nonsense about "relationships" "choices" and other phrases that sugar-coat what was really going on.

So we have a grim collusion between cynical racist/culturally bigoted rapists on one hand and social snobs with a political agenda on the other. The criminals had an open field and were virtually invulnerable.

If a tough Asian background prosecutor had not taken action on another similar case these criminals would still be stalking their prey. It is a terrible indictment of the spinelessness of the authorities that victims like these had to wait for a man of integrity who happened to be of the same racial and cultural background as the perpetrators that neutralised the "racist" defence, before anything was done.

And yet, here we are more than a year down the line, with a columnists on a national newspaper writing about the issue and STILL trying to insist that race and religion were not a factor.

Well race maybe not so much, but culture and religion were front and centre. You deniers and apologists madlad have a lot to answer to.

Social workers, care home workers, children, police, parents - all put off reporting anything untoward because of the 'community we must never upset' - that's where it starts  . Young white girls should be able to walk freely without these asian gangs enslaving them and using them for their own disgusting purposes.  White girls as 'meat'  not my words - but an Imams - there is a substantial problem here.
Report moisok May 15, 2013 4:07 PM BST
mexico is a lying racist - yes there you go - you are the racist madlad  - you hate the english but this is a trend amongst your masters   New Labour!!!
Report Mexico May 15, 2013 4:14 PM BST
Nlad, can you understand that the double standards you show with your views on TV clebs and Muslim child grooming gangs appears to be based on race.

You even claimed that the TV clems showed that Torys were to blame, the conviction rates/ prison population show that Pakistani men are over represented for these types of crime in the UK.
You seem to blame the child victims and their parents.
Report northernlad5 May 15, 2013 4:19 PM BST
Your another racist fruit moisok.

I have discussed this 'problem' of pedophilia at length and I'm not going to waste anymore time with two dispicable racists that are not interested in discussing it in depth and properly but are determined to make it into another reason why foreigners should be scapegoated and kicked out and never allowed to enter the country again, which doesn't make any sort of sense as many of those of the Asian community convicted were born here and are British citizens like yourself.

These incidents whether it be kebab shop staff or TV celebrity's don't seem to happen in any other of our EU partners country's, so if it is as you claim simply a racial problem,
then maybe it is a British racial problem!

So rant on all you like racist idiots, no one is lstening!
Report moisok May 15, 2013 4:27 PM BST
You are so glib about this serious problem in the asian community - at least two muslims have said there is a problem within it - yet you don't see it - just apologise for it madlad.
Yes, these horrific crimes 'just happened to be' committed by men who have been raised in a religion that despises women, it's all just one big coincidence, time after time after time again, isn't it. All happened in a cultural vacuum. No racist element at all, of course not, even when the girls themselves have given statements to the contrary. In the newspapers Ally Fogg did the apologist thing a few days back, now Zoe Williams. There is something wrong when, in the police and social services , being viewed as a 'racist' is seen as worse than being seen as an enabler of violent, predatory paedophiles. Admitting that there is a problem that needs to be addressed in SOME segments of the Pakistani Muslim community does not make one a racist, it is simply stating facts so that future children and girls can be saved from the same horrific experiences. I am also beginning to feel patronized by some who feel the need to 'set to rights' people who dare to think otherwise than them. I am reassured by the comments that many others are thinking along the same lines I am.
Report moisok May 15, 2013 4:31 PM BST
kicked out !!?? what do you mean?? foreigners - these are british asians aren't they ?? In the asian community?? aren't they?  I think you must have confused me with someone else.  They most certainly have foreign cultural aspects/beliefs to their lives but I wasn't aware I had called them foreigners or wanted them kicked out.  I might,however, contemplating other punishments that are carried out in their homeland.  But in some they would punish the girls - but you wouldn't want to go there in that discussion would you.?
Report Dotchinite May 15, 2013 4:33 PM BST
Why on earth do people continually let this prick wind them up. WHy cant we just ignore him and then he will go away.
Report moisok May 15, 2013 4:40 PM BST
the amount of misquoting anything I have said 
love this bit
  two dispicable racists   but are determined to make it into another reason why foreigners should be scapegoated and kicked out and never allowed to enter the country again, which doesn't make any sort of sense as many of those of the Asian community convicted were born here and are British citizens like yourself.

like what!!?? where did I say anything about kicking people out  it is diversionary rubbish he spouts and he shouldnt be allowed to get away with it
Report moisok May 15, 2013 4:53 PM BST
AND he lumps me in with that well known racist mexico

well I know mexico is a racist coz madlad said he was  HA HA HA!!!

the only foreigner I want deported is madlad ha ha ha  (nothing personal)
Report northernlad5 May 15, 2013 5:45 PM BST
So moisok, Mexico, dogs***,

Let your daughters roam around till the early hours not knowing where they are, who their with or what there doing as you obviously don't see that as any part of the problem or your responsibility as parents.

Maybe you'll get lucky and I or someone like me will come across them and go out of our way to return them home safely, because despite you, - their parents, I/we feel it our duty to protect children from posible harm( like the two girls I mentioned), but maybe you'll get unlucky, and a couple of predetory pedophiles of whatever race will come across them and you can come on here and tell us it was all the fault of Islam!

Your pathetic!
Report Mexico May 15, 2013 6:00 PM BST
Nlad - your English is as poor as your ethics.

Children are being raped by Pakistani gangs and the great advice from Nlad is "The parents should have locked up their daughters"

actually I lie....
Nlad would say
"The parent's shouldav locked' up there daughter's"

The racist double standards from Nlad still apply...
Naughty white TV clebs abuse children. Poor Muslims are unfarly blamed for running child sex rings.

Nlad.
You're pathetic!
Report northernlad5 May 15, 2013 6:11 PM BST
Criminals of all sorts including pedo's will seek to divert attention away from themselves.
Do you and your racist fruitcake posy fall into this category?

You don't seem interested in any measures to actually protect children!
Report moisok May 15, 2013 6:16 PM BST
AND THERE IS GOING TO BE A SERIOUS CASE REVIEW

well we know what that means don't we

you madlad just want to cover up the pertinent points in this muslim asian gang problem we have in major towns and cities
Report Mexico May 15, 2013 6:18 PM BST
Nlad you have suggested locking up girls as a way of preventing them being raped.
Maybe we could also throw pensioners in jail to prevent them being mugged?

Are you actually aware that the children who were abused & raped by these Pakistani gangs are the victims?

Why your racist double standards over TV clebs and Muslim gangs?
Report moisok May 15, 2013 6:18 PM BST
misquoting lying racist madlad - avoids anything to do with his muslim brothers - definitely no racism here - only asian  exploiting white girls
but lets ignore that shall we
and there is a lot more to come
as many more asians were involved across the country
you just can't stomach the fact your friends are involved
Report northernlad5 May 15, 2013 6:20 PM BST
Your begining to sound like your jealous of these criminals - there getting away with it and your not - how sick is that?

I'm not continuing cos this ain't no debate, and as usual extreme right wingers are trying to get a thread pulled after being put in their place, and another left winger banned for losing his rag with racists!

End of story!
Report Mexico May 15, 2013 6:23 PM BST
Lad, who do you think are the victims in these child abuse sex rings?
Report moisok May 15, 2013 6:25 PM BST
racist muslim gangs (their views based on religious cultural upbringing to view womean as meat) preying on white girls  defended by madlad - 'this is not racist'  madlad's poisonous diversion from what is going on  - why !!??
Report northernlad5 May 15, 2013 6:35 PM BST
Obviously not you Mexico thats why you don't really care about them, but use them to make some warped political point!
Report northernlad5 May 15, 2013 6:38 PM BST
The scientists have spoken - your 'stupid'!

Lucky for you, at least they havn't concluded as I have - your 'evil'!
Report A.H HUNTER esq. May 15, 2013 6:40 PM BST
This is truely disgusting ,Labour voters will do anything for a vote including making excuses for peadophiles and sexual predators who see white girls as meat  for exploitation,the social workers in Oxford have left these vulnerable girls isolated and at the mercy of Asian sex gangs and have failed to act for fear of being called racist ,as NL is doing on this thread .
  This culture has got to end and the race card is no reason for our country not to act to stop these Asian sex gangs abusing white girls in racist attacks. 

Sick people like NL are stopping social workers acting to stop this racist sexual abuse,by using the race card as the gangs do when in court,the evidence is there for all to see and we have to ignore the loons who have excused this racist sex abuse and end it for the sake of vulnerable white girls.
Report moisok May 15, 2013 6:41 PM BST
police and social services have been browbeaten into silence in council meetings - never to upset the ethnic communities
as this is the result
you don't want to know racist madlad - you don't want to know because the religion and politics you support (your masters New Labour) have produced a real mess in this country
and still you spew out your filth, lies and accusations
Report moisok May 15, 2013 6:47 PM BST
as you know any of them can be pedos  etc etc  but this is a particular insidious racist use of vulnerable white girls by asian gangs highly organised untouchable by the politics and philosophy of councils and social care departments.  A career ending action if you got involved!!! 
These gangs are all over the country although I think you will find the east europeans rule the roost in london!!!  New Labour philosophy, fixated by multiculturism, leads to apologists, excusers and down right ignoring of the problem.
One or two brave muslims have said there is a problem in their community -  - but only one or two which says a lot. I wish there were more to help catch the rest coz there are 100s at it and 1000s who have been abused -
Report northernlad5 May 15, 2013 7:07 PM BST
Are Jimmy Savile, Garry Gitter, Stuart Hall predetory pedophiles?

Are they Muslim?

Do you seriously want to protect young girls?

Muslim & Chinese young girls do not tend to be victims!

Do predetory pedophiles not like Muslim/Chinese young girls?

Are Muslim/Chinese young girls available?

It isn't a aquestion of race, pedetory pedophiles exist in ever part of society.
Where they have been found to have committed offences they must face the full consiquences of the law regardless of race.
To ignore the fact that the victims tend to be white British not Muslim not Chinese begs the question why?

Are Muslims/Chinese better parents than their white British counterparts.

From my expierience I can't say that, but what I can say is it seems at least some white British parents  couldn't giva a damn were their kids are at night and inevitablty it is from these that the victims are drawn!
Report Mexico May 15, 2013 7:08 PM BST
Nlad, you claim I don't know who the victims are. Maybe you are correct, more likely you are wrong.

I believe the victims are the children who were groomed, raped by the convicted gang leaders and raped by many more men who are likely to get away with their crimes.

So Nlad, who do you believe are the victims?
Report moisok May 15, 2013 7:10 PM BST
The Guardian has been told by one victim, known as Girl C, in an interview after she gave her evidence, that the men exclusively wanted white girls to abuse.
Report moisok May 15, 2013 7:12 PM BST
BUT DEFINITELY NOT RACIST

DEFINITELY NOT CULTURE OR RELIGION

just a bunch of british asians out enjoying themselves with young white girls

you are ill madlad

but then they are your friends whose religion you promote
Report A.H HUNTER esq. May 15, 2013 7:19 PM BST
NL you are thick and dangerous ,your spelling is 9 year old like .
Report northernlad5 May 15, 2013 7:27 PM BST
Hunter my spelling isn't the problem - I'm disllll.. I can't spell!

The problem is young white british girls being the prey of pedophiles of all nationalities.

Of course you - a 'stupid' right winger, would confuse that with spelling mistakes!
Report Mexico May 15, 2013 7:31 PM BST
Nlad, two simple questions regarding this Oxford case.

1) Who are the victims?
2) Who are the criminals?
Report A.H HUNTER esq. May 15, 2013 7:33 PM BST
No these perverts are looking for "white girls" can you read that? They are racist sex gangs .

Do not use your handicap to disguise your ignorance .
Report moisok May 15, 2013 7:33 PM BST
you and the gutless lot that represent current social thinking should be ashamed of yourselves

this has been going on so long and liberal thinkers, papers and publications have prolonged the thinking so that ethnic groups can carry on almost untouchable till it becomes too much to hide

people like you madlad are the protectors of certain groups of abusers
Report moisok May 15, 2013 7:34 PM BST
of course I suppose the guardian was lying when it reported girl C on these muslims going out particularly for white girls

not racist of course
Report northernlad5 May 15, 2013 7:40 PM BST
"BUT DEFINITELY NOT RACIST

DEFINITELY NOT CULTURE OR RELIGION

just a bunch of british asians out enjoying themselves with young white girls

you are ill madlad

but then they are your friends whose religion you promote"

Moisok where did I make that highlighted statement, your sick and like Hunter and Mexico lie and try to distort & distract (spelling mistakes for gawd's sake).

Your not the slightest bit interested in protecting young kids from abuse!
Everything you say proves that it's just your racist political football - a young vunerable and sexually abused child is all that means to you - a great oppertunity for Islamibashing!
Report Mexico May 15, 2013 7:48 PM BST
Lad you seem to be confused about this case in Oxford (and similar ones).

Once again...

two simple questions regarding this Oxford case.

1) Who are the victims?
Report moisok May 15, 2013 8:00 PM BST
confused - no - he wants to obfuscate, confuse , divert, misrepresent, label and accuse

he is not interested in looking at a bunch of asian perverts prostituting girls out all over the country to their asian friends

there are several gangs doing this (there is more to come) and goodness knows how many thousands of abusers  but as far as he is concerned there is no problem in the community, despite two members of the community saying there is (and I am glad to hear it - just hope there were more supporting them)
madlad isn't one of them supporting this call though

only what you would expect from madlad
Report moisok May 15, 2013 8:02 PM BST
ps and I bet there will be some non asian abusers too - just for balance
but the gangs are mainly muslim led - I wonder why!!??
Report northernlad5 May 15, 2013 8:26 PM BST
I don't know anything about the Oxford case as I'm not in the slightest bit interested.

My former wife and I made a commitment on the birth of our daughter that what ever happened we would never allow a situation were she would be compromised and put in any position of risk, and so she was always safe. Despite all the ups and downs and the split we always stuck to that commitment, she would phone me, I would phone her, If for any reason that became difficult and we'd work it out even after we split .

Our daughter could never have been a victim cos we cared enough to make sure there was never the slightest chance of that ever happening!

You can tell your daughters it's Muslim men they have to watch out for, then take to your laptop and seek to convince us of that, get rid of Ismlam you get rid of pedophilia? Whilst your daughters sensing your lack of real concern, go looking for someone, anyone who they think will fulfill their needs.

The likes of you lot could not in my view give a **** about your daughters as long as you think you can make some warped political capital out of it.

Your lack of parental resonsibility is as much to blame as the pedo sicko's themselves cos you play right into their hands!
Report Mexico May 15, 2013 8:40 PM BST
Lad, you seem to be blaming the parents of the raped children.
You are a sick lad. With the celebs you linked their behaviour to the Tory party, now you talk about making some warped political capital out of it.

Once again...

two simple questions regarding this Oxford case.

1) Who are the victims?
Report northernlad5 May 15, 2013 8:44 PM BST
The victims are children!
The perpertrators are pedo's!

You stupid verminous excuse for a human being!
Report Angel Gabrial May 15, 2013 8:44 PM BST
ffs sake Mexico and his simple questions againCry

Elementary dear Watson Elementary.

1) The victims are the victims
2) The criminals are the criminals

What was my percentage Sir?
Report moisok May 15, 2013 8:47 PM BST
all madlad wants to do is avoid the fact that asian gangs are using white girls for their own perversions and make money all over britain
it is not a good thing
some see the problem in the muslim community and admit so and want to do something about it
madlad doesn't - what a nasty bit of work you are
Report northernlad5 May 15, 2013 8:52 PM BST
Couldn't be bothered moisok etc, - your just total deniers and sicko's?
Report moisok May 15, 2013 8:54 PM BST
that's good then - at least we know you cannot be bothered
Report northernlad5 May 15, 2013 8:56 PM BST
Wash my hands of your refusal to accept child abuse of all kinds needs to be tackled in an in a realistic, unemotional, and unbiased way.

We owe it to the kids!
Report treetop May 15, 2013 9:55 PM BST
I have though outlined that there is a problem with a section of young white girls being put at risk by the lack of parental control.

A significant number of these young girls were from children's homes and were specifically targetted by these gangs. You are out of your tiny mind trying to condone their behaviour by smearing anyone else associated despite their failings.
Report northernlad5 May 15, 2013 10:15 PM BST
Shut up Treetop your another pathetic idiot liar trying to make this into a racial issue blaming Islam.

I said parental/guardian resposibility which includes these kids in care.

The BBC & famous celebrity, Muslim groups & others,The Catholic Church, Nursery school staff, pedophilia exist everywere, prentending it is one particular group is not going to address the issue, for every one that is prosecuted there are no doubt hundreds of cases that never see the light of day.

As a society we must be far more pro-active in intervening when we see these kids out and unsupervised at night. We should be confident that police have the resources and training to address the problem tactfully and force uncaring parents/guardians into the dock & prison if they too are not fulfilling their resposibilities towards these kids.
Report A.H HUNTER esq. May 15, 2013 10:33 PM BST
lad, you are clearly a racist who approves of racist attacks on young white girls and are clearly trying to cover up these hideous crimes .
Report A.H HUNTER esq. May 15, 2013 10:44 PM BST
You want to send the parents to jail ,because their children have suffered racist sex attacks? 

You are one sad case ,son .
Report northernlad5 May 15, 2013 10:54 PM BST
Read what you've written again Hunter back to yourself, and I have no doubt the massive majority, of who have read my sensible approach to the problem,& your racist "lets blame Islam!" will conclude that you are the disease within British society that couldn't give a sh!t about these kids,but for your racist propoganda are quite happy to leave them vunerable!
Report moisok May 15, 2013 11:49 PM BST
whilst the latest muslim gang is locked up dozens of pending cases await in yorkshire apart from oxford where further investigations continue, the clamp down on protest continues.  Apologists are rushed out to tv and radio stations while the guardian shifts the story to its comment page rather than front page on line. 
  None of the authorities will own this and a SERIOUS CASE CONFERENCE will take place - have any of you gone to any of these buck passing meetings - well I have - watch the shoulder shrugging as they all agree not to agree about anything and the announcement 'things will improve - we have learnt from this exercise ' etc etc etc.  The whole set up stinks - having been involved in this carp before.  You can guarantee no one will be disciplined except maybe one or two 'shop floor' workers - but its the system and the seniors who need looking at. They are the ones who decide policy and the policy is 'don't upset the community'  - It is rochdale all over again.  There are many more cases pending - watch this space!!!
Report northernlad5 May 16, 2013 12:20 AM BST
moisok i'm not even going to read it - get a life - grow up!
Report Eeternaloptimist May 16, 2013 12:30 AM BST
It really is amazing to see people of different political persuasions flip flopping over the generations to suit their agenda. People who objected to the sexualisation of society, letting it all hang out, women dressing like tarts with everything on show, people who promoted restraint, modesty, family orientated values etc etc were dismissed as prudes. Those people tended to originate from the right. Those advocating the permissive society tended to originate from the liberal left. Fast forward a few decades and when you have people so debased that they see vulnerable children as some kind of pick and mix delicacy suddenly it is time for the liberal left to flip flop and not to blame the criminals but to blame the parents.

There have always been paedophiles but one thing I will admit to Lad is that they can surely never have experienced the opportunities they are afforded now.

We do have a problem of parental responsiblity. We have a problem of fecklessness. We have a problem with kidults having children and rearing them badly. We have a problem within communities whereby often only the wrong uns now actually bother to get involved with other peoples children. It just sticks in the throat that someone from the luvvie class is the one making this obvious point. We have created a moral vacuum in large parts of society with many of the rest of us totally confused. Nature hates a vacuum and it is the sickos, perverts and weirdos who are filling the vacuum. 

We have a much wider problem than how Islam views non believers and how many Muslim men see western women but equally to deny those two factors is also an abrogation of our duty to be honest. Ultimately it is the rapist who is to blame rather than his victim irrespective of how the victim dressed and society does have a specific problem amongst other problems with an interpretation of Islam which is at odds with a liberal permissive society.
Report boris-the-animal May 16, 2013 7:59 AM BST
EO

We all know that strict religious values like judeo-chrislam and even hinduism are all at odds with a modern liberal permissive society Sherlock!!!

The problem of how some muslims view non believers is of course a pertinent one and needs to be addressed by that community but it is not something that can be eliminated instantly and I believe we in society only needs to go harder at anyone who disrespects children or women in sexual ways and any culpable community will teach their kids not to offend!!!

The fact is the muslim community is trying to integrate into Western ways and I might even say they sometimes do so more than other minority communities looking at for example the number of women they have in the public eyes like Konnie Huq, Alabhai-Brown, Baroness Warsi, Baroness Uddin, Salma Yacoob, Rushinara Ali etc when it is harder to think of as many female figures in other minority communities such as the hindus or Sikhs.
Report Dr Crippen May 16, 2013 8:10 AM BST
The fact is the muslim community is trying to integrate into Western ways

Well they're certainly embracing the UK benefits culture.

That’s one Western way that they’re very ready to accept.
Report Angel Gabrial May 16, 2013 8:56 AM BST
Do you have any Muslim tenants Crippen?

Or would you?
Report Dotchinite May 16, 2013 10:09 AM BST
Interesting that they always claim it is a very small percentage of people involved when the facts of this case in Oxford show what hundreds and hundreds of them are guilty.

Jailing 7 organisers is hardly enough.
Report Dr Crippen May 16, 2013 10:16 AM BST
Do you have any Muslim tenants Crippen?

Why do you ask me that AG, do you have any?
Report moisok May 16, 2013 11:11 AM BST
INTEGRATING ?   where??
Report Angel Gabrial May 16, 2013 11:53 AM BST
I thought you was a landlord Crippen, i was only wondering if in any of your properties(if you are indeed a landlord) you have any Muslim tenants or if you would offer a tenancy agreement to a Muslim.

I have no tenants.
Report Burt06 May 16, 2013 12:02 PM BST
prob done the kids a favour

bunch of weird counts
Report Dr Crippen May 16, 2013 2:13 PM BST
AG,

Would I do business with a Muslim?

What sort of a question is that?

What goes on in your head?
Report Angel Gabrial May 16, 2013 2:57 PM BST
So what is the answer Crippen?

Would you allow a Muslim to rent one of your properties?
Report Dr Crippen May 16, 2013 5:19 PM BST
The question in itself is an accusation, that’s why I’m not going to answer it, directly anyway.

What is significant though is the answer you gave when I returned the insult.
You simply covered yourself by saying that you haven’t got any tenants.

So am I to assume that if you were in the position of letting property you wouldn’t rent to a Muslim?
And what would be your reasons for refusing them?
Report blackburn1 May 16, 2013 5:23 PM BST
Go easy on the dunce crippen, he's busy tying himself in knots elsewhere
Report Angel Gabrial May 16, 2013 6:02 PM BST
Blackburn has a limited perception so he never posts on topic.

Crippin actually it was not an accusation but merely a question, hence the question mark. It`s not an easy question to answer is it?
Report Angel Gabrial May 16, 2013 6:05 PM BST
So am I to assume that if you were in the position of letting property you wouldn’t rent to a Muslim?
And what would be your reasons for refusing them?

Why would you assume this?

You did not ask me if i would, you asked me if i do. So there was no denials for you to assume anything in reality.
Report Dr Crippen May 16, 2013 6:27 PM BST
So am I to assume....?

That is question, and you still haven't denied it.
Report Angel Gabrial May 16, 2013 6:35 PM BST
No idea why you assume when i havn`t assumed anything but only asked you a question more than once. Still no assumptions, because i am not judgemental on the issue. If your answer was no then i would say` Ah fair enough` or `Ah is there any reason?`...

I know plenty of Muslims who i would rent to and plenty that i wouldn`t rent to, same ratio as students to be honest.
Report Dr Crippen May 16, 2013 6:43 PM BST
I recently employed an Asian builder to fit a door for me, he was very cheap and his team did a first class job.
Last week I was driven home in a taxi by an Asian driver, and I also bought some fruit from a store which is owned by an Asian.
I
Do you imagine that I go around asking people what their religion is before I do business with them?
I couldn’t care less what their religions are as individuals.
Report treetop May 16, 2013 6:50 PM BST
Crips, it doesnt matter who you rent out to, what does matter is can the prospective tenants meet their commitments in all respects,rent,behaviour and decency. After that any tenant will be OK.Angel can choose his own approach,put his money where his mouth is and leave it at that.
Report Angel Gabrial May 16, 2013 6:54 PM BST
Good answer Crippen but any chance of you answering the one i askedLaugh

You have properties to rent out, would you rent to a Muslim?
Report SqueezeFirmly May 16, 2013 9:32 PM BST
northernlad5
15 May 13 18:20   
Your begining to sound like your jealous of these criminals - there getting away with it and your not - how sick is that?
I'm not continuing cos this ain't no debate, and as usual extreme right wingers are trying to get a thread pulled after being put in their place, and another left winger banned for losing his rag with racists!
End of story!

A 'left winger' (whatever that is) banned on Betfair.

Never.

Who was it?
Report treetop May 16, 2013 10:09 PM BST
The relevant point they always miss is that the threads get pulled because of the foul mouthed abuse they dish out in lieu of reasoned argument just because their passionate viewpoint does not carry the day. It never ceases to amaze me how so many lefties on here cant accept that others may hold different points of view without being maniacal in attitude. I will fight for your right....and all that stuff.
Report SqueezeFirmly May 16, 2013 10:12 PM BST
Who got banned?
Report treetop May 16, 2013 10:16 PM BST
I think it is self banning squeeze, a form of martydom if you don't get your own way all of the time.
Report Eeternaloptimist May 17, 2013 12:19 AM BST
The question is whether you can really be a martyr if all you keep saying is, this time I'm really going?
Report moisok May 17, 2013 1:20 PM BST
I went years ago..............Crazy
Report A.H HUNTER esq. August 26, 2014 6:29 PM BST
Well done Labour run Rotherham council,more of the same please?

We are all racist.
Report Injera August 26, 2014 7:18 PM BST
Lessons must be learned. Must never happen again etc. *****
Report not allowed to bet August 26, 2014 11:17 PM BST
The racists get away with it again
Report not allowed to bet August 26, 2014 11:17 PM BST
The racists get away with it again
Report call me a taxi August 27, 2014 12:18 AM BST
northernlad5    12 May 13 22:09 
Treetop,  Stuart Hall had rape charges against him dropped in return for admitting to lesser charges. Are you saying that Jimmy Savile or Garry Glitter never raped any of their victims?

I'll give you 50/1 they raped 1,400
Report treetop August 27, 2014 11:34 PM BST
Its a damn good job they didnt find any Cliff Richards records in the UKIP houses or the Rotherham council and the local police would have gone to town on them !
Report Eeternaloptimist August 28, 2014 12:08 AM BST
I wonder what became of the barmpot Benny? I'd sure like his take on this one. Laugh
Report Eeternaloptimist August 28, 2014 12:08 AM BST
When in reality it's. Cry
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com