Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
blackburn1
30 Sep 12 09:06
| Topic/replies: 25,801 | Blogger: blackburn1's blog
Good old tonky

ExcitedLaugh

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 159
By:
tonkability
When: 30 Sep 12 09:14
It's not funny  PlainPlain
By:
blackburn1
When: 30 Sep 12 09:16
Embrace multiculturalism tonky, you know it makes sense

ExcitedLaugh
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 30 Sep 12 09:24
You can put an English flag in your window for a start.
Better still a BNP sticker.
By:
macarony
When: 30 Sep 12 10:03
A lot of people have taken up having pigs these days, do you have a back garden?
By:
gus
When: 30 Sep 12 12:32
buy a SAM missile launcher in case of stray  Drone attacks.
By:
A.H HUNTER esq.
When: 30 Sep 12 12:34
Forget the outside christmas decorations this year for fear of causing offence.
By:
cryoftruth
When: 30 Sep 12 13:09
The normal racist scum emerge from under their stinking stones to pollute the forum with their prejudiced and evil garbage
By:
4thjulykid
When: 30 Sep 12 13:12
Don't worry about the Pakistani, worry about the 25 Roma people he will rent it to if he buys the house.
By:
Marxist-Leninist
When: 30 Sep 12 13:20
Just move your caravan elsewhere, tonkability.
By:
xmoneyx
When: 30 Sep 12 16:40
marry his 17 year old babe daughter
By:
tonkability
When: 30 Sep 12 17:35
Crybaby I ain't no racist but I am a huge anti religionist. And 90 per cent of Pakistanis are Muslim  the most backward of religions and I don't particulary want
These nutjobs living next door to me.I was hoping to sell my house to buy a bungalow in 5yrs time  , my house value will be blown out of the water I'd better sell first .
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 30 Sep 12 19:00
It's people like cryoftruth who are the racist scum, always trying to turn things into race hate.
By:
daz55o
When: 30 Sep 12 20:26
Lets have this thread dedicated to our dear friends neighbour. Lets post all Pakistani jokes here
By:
treetop
When: 01 Oct 12 09:02
Just get on with it tonks, most of the asian lads I showed around were good lads. Make a point of meeting them BEFORE they commit to buy so that you can find out how they view life and know where the boundaries are so parking doesn't become an issue.
By:
cryoftruth
When: 01 Oct 12 13:12
Muslim the most backward of religions

Try comparing the main beliefs of Catholics and Muslims and you will see that your claim is wrong.

The pope opposes birth control, hate gays, hate women bishops and defends those who shielded paedophiles from justice. And you think Muslims are more backwards. Besides anything else the Muslim faith is so diverse and has so many branches that, just like Christians where you can find a range of nutters who deny evolution and oppose contraception and believe in the dominance of the white Anglo Saxons,, you can find the Taliban and other extremists.

I cannot find anything much likeable about any religion, at least sort of organised religion at all myself.
By:
cryoftruth
When: 01 Oct 12 13:15
Crippen

The hatred of even the idea of a foreigner living next door is exactly the sort of xenophobia that should be opposed. Calling those who detest and oppose racism  "racists" is not even a clever device in an argument. It's just plain stupid.

Your point is like saying that the people who opposed the war in Iraq were the real war mongers.
By:
charlatan
When: 01 Oct 12 13:18
outbid him Laugh
By:
cryoftruth
When: 01 Oct 12 13:18
Crippen your views are just so very predictable.

Anyone who puts up a thread implying that Pakistanis are bad neighbours must be defended, along with the Tories and the bankers, a sort of off the peg far right wing perversion on automatic pilot with not a trace of original thought of common decency.
By:
blackburn1
When: 01 Oct 12 13:22
cry is accusing tonks of being right wing

Laugh
By:
Shanelee1966
When: 01 Oct 12 15:14
Turn the stereo on full blast
By:
northernlad5
When: 01 Oct 12 16:28
Tell them your Israeli!
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 01 Oct 12 18:21
Cryoftruth,
There you go again with your racial hatred, we're talking house prices here.

Nobody said they don't like foreigners or that Pakistanis are bad neighbours.
By:
posy
When: 01 Oct 12 18:25
Personally think you should shake his hand and offer him a drink..it doesn't cost anything to be friendly and he might be a good guy.(imagine he's also worried about moving in especially if he doesn't know many people in the neighbourhood).
By:
cryoftruth
When: 01 Oct 12 20:03
Cryoftruth,
There you go again with your racial hatred

Again the resort of the stupid and ignorant. Those pointing out the evil obnoxious racism of others are lambasted; well just call them racists and you can then carry on Paki hating and Hitler loving same as always.

Crippen your love of the far right and of the people who are just racists and haters of anything even off-white is so transparent. Why pretend? You really are a most odious kunnnt.
By:
blackburn1
When: 01 Oct 12 20:05
Hitler loving?

Why do you make things up cry, do you really think that strengthens your case?
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 01 Oct 12 20:08
Cry,
Nobody hates Pakistanis, we just don't want them taking over.

You're getting hysterical because you're so wrong.

You're the one who's full of hatred.
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 01 Oct 12 20:10
You really are a most odious kunnnt.

Look at that, he's nearly out of his mind with rage.
By:
blackburn1
When: 01 Oct 12 20:14
I don't know why he comes on here, he either cries racism or has those rabid sessions where he posts multiple threads about bankers.

As soon as someone confronts him he abuses them and disappears.
By:
tonkability
When: 01 Oct 12 23:52
Cry all religion is a crock of shoite but one  religion is centuries behind the others, and yet we allow it to prosper in our country and **** foot around it  because of misguided liberal minces and fear of terrorism.
By:
SqueezeFirmly
When: 02 Oct 12 00:33
A mate of mine lives in a cul-de-sac of about two dozen houses with all white families. The family next door moved out about 2 years ago and a pakistani came to view it. When he came back for a second look, my mates 2 brothers and his sister, who all lived nearby, popped round, with all 13 kids. They were told to go into the garden and make as much noise as they could. Mate leaned over the fence and said to the pakistanis wife 'They're noisy fackers, but no worries, they're always in bed by half past ten.'
A white family moved in about 6 weeks later.
By:
Wasted
When: 02 Oct 12 00:38
We ****foot around Judaism too and as for Protestantism we hardly hear a whisper about that either. The protestant work ethic tripe is the most powerful religious influence, so powerful most people have fallen for it hook line and sinker and the exploiters of their delusion are laughing all the way to/at the bank. Unsurprisingly the very same exploiters don't like Islam .
By:
northernlad5
When: 02 Oct 12 01:15
Wasted,
Couldn't have put it better.

Fact is Islam influenced the crusaders more than it damaged Islam, & when they returned that influence questioned the Holy Roman Empires teaching, and transformed it into the protestant faith.
By:
northernlad5
Wasted,

Fact is Islam influenced the crusaders more than it damaged Islam, & when they returned that influence questioned the Holy Roman Empires teaching, and transformed it into the protestant faith.
By:
northernlad5
Wasted,

By:
northernlad5
Wasted,

By:
Angel Gabrial
When: 02 Oct 12 07:49
If you ever run out of turmeric, you only need to pop next door.

Think of the benefits rather than preconceived ideas.
By:
moisok
When: 02 Oct 12 12:46
You are so right angel
Never get friendly with a muslim family - you will get fat as fk - their generosity, particularly with food/meals is amazing
- burp!!!!  four course lunches - I kid you not!!!! and that is just mid day!!!!
Quite a lot of the traditional family values/mores in several asian cultures dictate that they lay on all sorts of welcoming facilities - I have lived with hindus - same there (and  a different one here) - Armenian generosity - amazing - just a few of my experiences through working and living abroad.  Iranians no different there either -  however I am losing weight now ha ha!!!!!
By:
tonkability
When: 13 Oct 12 21:09
Covered my house in bacon rashers no sign of Mohamed  yet fingers crossed.
By:
Stringer
When: 14 Oct 12 13:56
A sad thread imo

The asians in my area are all upstanding members of the community and seem like nice people. It doesn't matter where they are from, what colour or ethnicity a person is, all that matters is if they are a good person or not.
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com