Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Comrade_Karla
30 Jul 12 22:41
| Topic/replies: 2,910 | Blogger: Comrade_Karla's blog
We the people know who you are.
Pause Switch to Standard View The Betfair forum racists.
Show More
Report northernlad5 August 1, 2012 10:27 PM BST
Angel Gabrial,
Of course, in that instance it will be published after & is already in my Will for that to happen.
Report Corky August 1, 2012 11:25 PM BST
Of course, in that instance it will be published after & is already in my Will for that to happen.

Is it one of these 'vanity' publishing jobs ? If so your wife will have one copy printed to comply with the will and spend the rest on a rip to Vegas. You might as well tell us now, at least a hundred or so people will get to see your lifes work.
Report Angel Gabrial August 2, 2012 8:56 AM BST
Agree Corky

The fear of ridicule should not stop you from publishing it. Give any profits to the cause while you are still on earth able to discuss your experiencing. Not everyone will ridicule you and could reach out to others who have similar experiences.

We understand very little about the universe and possible portholes etc. I listened to a scientist last week who claimed we understood only 4% of everything but he he then went on to say that we dont know what everything is. Not sure is his calculations are correct.Mischief
Report blackburn1 August 2, 2012 9:02 AM BST
I'm not going to discuss it on here as I will initially be labeled a nutter & as the indisputable facts emerge I will then be seen as a threat. I have written my account & will have the manuscript published shortly before my death so you can rest assured that one day you will at least know the truth.

What a mug.

Angel gabrial loves these hairbrained theories, he'll buy a copy

Plain
Report Dr Crippen August 2, 2012 9:21 AM BST
I refuse to support the UK swimming team due to their lack of dark skinned swimmers.
Are they operating a colour bar?
Report Angel Gabrial August 2, 2012 9:27 AM BST
Blacky

You are only thinking with a slightly advance monkey brain and can only receive about 1% of all light spectrum and acoustic information. So you are forgiven for your ignorance my old mucker.
Report flushgordon1 August 2, 2012 9:34 AM BST
bit feckin harsh on monkeys.
Report Java August 2, 2012 9:48 AM BST
"They are the ones who always highlight crimes committed by non-whites as a means of promoting race hate"

CryofTruth - not sure you have the intellectual tools to work this out?

I'm just going off the fact that you once started a thread called "stanley knife cos he ain't white" and the story you posted was about a gang of asians beating up a couple of white kids?
Report Eeternaloptimist August 2, 2012 10:06 AM BST
Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbut that's different. CryCryCryCryCryCry
Report twomatchpoints August 2, 2012 11:51 AM BST
cryoftruth
01 Aug 12 20:58   
Yes we all know who they are

They are the ones who post with awful racist words (apologies for offending anyone) like "savages" and "Pikeys"

Never done that

They are the ones who blame everything on immigrants

Everything ?  Not me 

They are the ones who always highlight crimes committed by non-whites as a means of promoting race hate

Is this what you mean ?

I highlighted all the serious crime in Newham, the population of which, is 32% indigenous white

The serious non-white crime accounted for over 80% of the news over 4 months. Personally, I can't see a problem with posting the  truth, all with internet links to the local rag, The Newham Recorder

They are the ones who go on about multi culturalism and seem to squirm with hatred whenever a black face appears on the telly

Squirm with hatred ? You can see that from your abode to where we all sit in front of our televisions ?  Amazing stuff, There's a future in MI5 for you, if you want it

They are the ones who start sentences with "I am not a racist but....."

Never done that

Do you start sentences with 'I'm not a moron but....'

They deny the holocaust

Never done that

They refer to ethnic groups collectively as "the muslims", stereo typing a whole group of individuals with the "they are all the same mentality"

Never done that unless specifically talking about one group, like a paedophile ring up north. 

They are stupid scum, and the world has moved on

Has it really ?

Please give us your views on the wars in the Middle east and Somalia, and the coptic christians v the muslims in Cairo

They have been left behind in their own pool of odious hatred and bigotry

I think you should consider changing your username to cryofcrap
Report northernlad5 August 2, 2012 1:06 PM BST
Angel Gabrial,
I couldn't give a flying **** what any one thinks on here as all our identities are anonymous anyway.
Most of the extremists just play a silly childish game especially the right wingers who love to pretend they are expert economists when they clearly haven’t got a clue, make offensive racial remarks just to try and out do each other on who can be the most obnoxious. Most of whom I'd guess have only ever worked in the public sector, never created a business & never employed anyone, if they had judging by their poor grasp of mathematics (they could never present a cash flow forecast to a bank – that adds up)
and are doing nothing more than trying to cover up their real inadequacies (most are probably librarians who wouldn't say boo to the proverbial goose) and are just acting out their fantasy lives of their alter ego – the person they think they always wanted to be, but if they only had the balls.

I have been thinking about what you & Corky said and you have to understand that besides being by far the greatest experience of my life it was also a great burden and nearly resulted in my death and took 5 years of my life.

I haven’t even opened the manuscript for over a decade but will agree to give a brief & broad outline of what transpired. You will learn things that science doesn't know & and understand the structure of intelligent thinking life's existence!
After you can ask questions for a limited period then that’s it – no more!

I'll write under a new thread :-

The Guardians – Extra Terrestrial Intervention on Earth 1947- 1997.

You will have to be patient as I have a very busy weekend in front of me. It will be delivered in snippets (packages) over the coming weeks.

That's the deal!
Report Dr Crippen August 2, 2012 1:13 PM BST
You're not David Vincent are you Northy?
Report Java August 2, 2012 1:15 PM BST
"especially the right wingers who love to pretend they are expert economists when they clearly haven’t got a clue............if they had judging by their poor grasp of mathematics (they could never present a cash flow forecast to a bank – that adds up)"

Care to point out these mathematical errors?  Not sure I can even remember the last time anybody even posted something which needed maths?

When you say they haven't got a clue about economics, is that because they disagree with you about levels of spending?  Or are they making fundamental economics errors?

Oh, hold on.  I've just read the rest of your thread and realise that you are a nutter, so don't worry.
Report moisok August 2, 2012 2:50 PM BST
let's be honest though
why is it all these foreign cultures, imports, eu immigrants and many more cause so many problems by coming to our country-

for starters  -look at the over representation of serious criminality all out of proportion to their numbers
how about all the jobs taken by outsiders instead of giving our indigenous asians, blacks and whites!!??
It just causes problems - sorry and all that - but keep it simple
Report Dr Crippen August 2, 2012 4:08 PM BST
They are the ones who go on about multi culturalism and seem to squirm with hatred whenever a black face appears on the telly

This is problem with the hand wringers and the bleeding hearts, they can’t tell the difference between taking the p!ss and The Holocaust.

They see nothing wrong in positive discrimination for dark skinned people, yet that in itself is condescending and racist.

They unwittingly portray black people as being over sensitive and immature people who can’t stand to called nicknames when everybody else can. That  is racist.

In fact many black people have said that they wish they'd just leave it alone and let the racist witch hunt drop, because all it does is cause outrage in people who are indifferent to racial issues and harden feelings in others who already harbour them.

Personally I think the ant racist brigade are the problem now, without them we'd all get along much better.
Report Eeternaloptimist August 2, 2012 5:50 PM BST
nothernlad

I look forward to your serialisation more than a child awaiting Father Christmas.
Report northernlad5 August 2, 2012 6:27 PM BST
Well at least that shows an open mind – read the information, study its content and make of it what you will. I have to admit had I read  of someone claiming to have made contact with extra terrestrial beings I would be more than just skeptical but dismissive to the point of calling them nuts!
That's what I expect, but I'm totally confident that what I learned from them explains so much about events that took place and about our universe that I or anybody else could ever possibly know, to dismiss it would be like dismissing the periodic table or our own evolution (some of which is incorrect by the way!)
Report Angel Gabrial August 2, 2012 6:30 PM BST
Northern Lad

I am quietly interested in this subject as are a few others. I will keep a look out for your thread.

Are you likely to post on sunday or mondayConfused
Report blackburn1 August 2, 2012 6:37 PM BST
From Obama arranging for kids to be shot at the pictures to a bloke who knows aliens.

Jesus wept
Report Angel Gabrial August 2, 2012 6:41 PM BST
Never mentioned Obama monkey brain. I was explaining that MK ULTRA is out there Happy...

You may be surprised whats out there Blacky, Northern Lad has a good scoop.....
Report blackburn1 August 2, 2012 6:48 PM BST
Nothing surprises me Gabriel, even your gullibility. I always chuckle at the conspiracy nut jobs who seem to think that because they've dreamt up a crackpot idea theyre smarter than everyone else, the truth is nobody with half a brain believes the bollox.

Take your theories to the brightest scientists at Oxbridge gabrial they like a good laugh. And don't forget that your nonsense is just that until you prove it, which you never will.
Report blackburn1 August 2, 2012 6:58 PM BST
Haha I just googled mk ultras, in one article it says the nutter shot the kids on the 30th anniversary of an IRA bomb in London.

The plot thickens

ExcitedLaugh
Report blackburn1 August 2, 2012 7:04 PM BST
It also says one bloke fired a gun at Kennedy but then said he couldn't remember doing it.

ExcitedLaughLaugh

It's tooth fairy stuff
Report Angel Gabrial August 2, 2012 7:06 PM BST
For the laughing baboon commonly known as Blackburn1........sigh

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
Report blackburn1 August 2, 2012 7:09 PM BST
You got any evidence or proof yet Gabriel?

Nope, but keep digging I'm enjoying this

Excited
Report northernlad5 August 2, 2012 7:11 PM BST
I will post as soon as possible Sunday or Monday, In the meantime study this speach!

Moon Landings...

It was the realization of a goal that President John F. Kennedy had set eight years earlier in a speech to Congress:

"First, I believe that this nation should commit itself to achieving the goal, before this decade is out, of landing a man on the moon and returning him safely to the earth. No single space project in this period will be more impressive to mankind, or more important for the long-range exploration of space; and none will be so difficult or expensive to accomplish."
Report Angel Gabrial August 2, 2012 7:12 PM BST
Project MKUltra, or MK-Ultra, was a covert, illegal human research program into behavioral modification run by the Central Intelligence Agency's (CIA) Office of Scientific Intelligence. The program began in the early 1950s, was officially sanctioned in 1953,

This proves it not theory.
And of course the CIA have stopped this kind of experimentation due to them becoming nice people in the 21st centuryCool
Report Angel Gabrial August 2, 2012 7:14 PM BST
Blacky

You didnt even know about MKULTRA Laugh...how very poor of you. Bow your head in shame old timer.
Report blackburn1 August 2, 2012 7:17 PM BST
You dope, weve moved on from mk ultra to your bollox about the cinema gunman and northern lads aliens.

That sirhan nutter fooled his attorney into believing the bollox too, the worlds full of harmless fools Gabriel, you're not alone
Report Angel Gabrial August 2, 2012 7:17 PM BST
No worries Northern Lad

Can you point out the significance of that speech in connection to your own experiences.

]
Report blackburn1 August 2, 2012 7:18 PM BST
What is here to know other than som people were given LSD and hypnotised, let's face it Gabriel if it was effective they wouldn't have stopped it you dope
Report Angel Gabrial August 2, 2012 7:19 PM BST
Blacky you are a defeated man, leave your office and walk home. Try not to look anyone in the eyes as they will realise what a pleb you have been today!
Report Angel Gabrial August 2, 2012 7:20 PM BST
BlackyLaugh

Do you have any evidence they have stopped that projectConfused
Report blackburn1 August 2, 2012 7:24 PM BST
Come on Gabriel knock me out with a killer punch, provide one shred of vidence re th cinema nutter and/ or aliens.

I'll be waiting patiently.

And once more this mk thing, imagine what the CIA could have done if thy were to hypnotise people at will, why did they abandon it?

Tough backing up theories eh Gabriel?
Report Angel Gabrial August 2, 2012 7:25 PM BST
14-year CIA veteran Victor Marchetti has stated in various interviews that the CIA routinely conducts disinformation campaigns and that CIA mind control research continued. In a 1977 interview, Marchetti specifically called the CIA claim that MKUltra was abandoned a "cover story."[

Bet you failed to read this didnt you?
Report blackburn1 August 2, 2012 7:26 PM BST
On the link you gave it said it ended in 1973, keep up Gabriel

Like I said, it's tough isn't it, substantiating nonsense
Report Angel Gabrial August 2, 2012 7:28 PM BST
Grasping at straws now Blacky arent you?

I repeatedly said that it was only a theory and that i was not saying i thought it was the case that it was a false flag attack in that cinema. I was adding to the theory created by Whippet.

Go back and read it.
Report blackburn1 August 2, 2012 7:30 PM BST
I think I'm grasping while you're clasping gabriel.

How do yoo like getting kicked round the forum by a monkey?

ExcitedLaugh
Report Angel Gabrial August 2, 2012 7:30 PM BST
Of course you think that the CIA reveal all their cards and that they have nothing up their sleeves in case of emergencies.

How naive are you?
Report blackburn1 August 2, 2012 7:31 PM BST
Now back to the aliens, that's even better than your Paul McKenna nonsense

Excited
Report blackburn1 August 2, 2012 7:31 PM BST
gabrial calls me naive

ExcitedLaughLaugh
Report Angel Gabrial August 2, 2012 7:32 PM BST
I have only educated a monkey about what the secret service have been documented as doing.

Cant believe you didnt have that knowledge.
Report Angel Gabrial August 2, 2012 7:33 PM BST
Laugh And now the monkey believes hypnotism is only a theory!!!

Cant get enough of you today blacky,Love
Report blackburn1 August 2, 2012 7:34 PM BST
Thanks for all your help, now when you're ready for anything whupping let me know and I'll sort it for you.

Mind the bogeyman when you put the kids to bed
Report blackburn1 August 2, 2012 7:36 PM BST
Are you feeeeeeeeling sleeeeeeeeeepy?

ExcitedLaughLaughLaugh

Don't go yet Gabriel this is cracking stuff
Report Angel Gabrial August 2, 2012 7:36 PM BST
Ok Blacky

Peanuts and bananas on the way to you first class.

Well done on not knowing much.Laugh
Report blackburn1 August 2, 2012 7:38 PM BST
Come on Gabriel admit you're on a wind up, it's been fun but enoughs enough

If hypnotism was real why don't we use it in the legal process?
Report Angel Gabrial August 2, 2012 7:41 PM BST
Actual Legal Cases That Used Hypnosis
The Ann Arbor Case (1977): Two nurses were accused of poisoning nine patients at the Veterans Administration Hospital in Ann Arbor, Michigan because one victim "remembered" the presence of one of the two nurses in his room after he was hypnotized by FBI agents. The court convicted the nurses, but the judge later on called for a new trial, and the prosecutors chose not to try the case anymore.
The Chowchilla Case (1976): Through hypnosis, the bus driver recalled two out of three digits of the kidnappers' vehicle license plate even after he, with 26 schoolchildren, was buried alive in a trailer, underground in a gravel quarry. The kidnappers were pursued and prosecuted accordingly.
Disadvantages of Using Hypnosis to Recall Events
Although hypnosis proved helpful in the Chowchilla case, the nurses in the Ann Arbor case were not much grateful for it. This shows that hypnosis cannot always help people remember better, especially for crucial situations like legal battles. Below are the reasons why hypnosis cannot always be used to recall events:
Report blackburn1 August 2, 2012 7:42 PM BST
See where this is going Gabriel, if th CIA had proved hypnosis worked every murder trial would use it.

How's that banana?
Report Angel Gabrial August 2, 2012 7:43 PM BST
Remembering better under hypnosis is not guaranteed.

But that doesnt mean hypnotism does not work.
Report Angel Gabrial August 2, 2012 7:44 PM BST
Under hypnosis does not always open the doors to clear memory bank but it can be used to affect your behaviour.
Report blackburn1 August 2, 2012 7:46 PM BST
Any proof it does work or is it just another of your lala theories?

Think seriously Gabriel, years of research by the CIA according to you, then abandoned - why was that?
Report Angel Gabrial August 2, 2012 7:49 PM BST
14-year CIA veteran Victor Marchetti has stated in various interviews that the CIA routinely conducts disinformation campaigns and that CIA mind control research continued. In a 1977 interview, Marchetti specifically called the CIA claim that MKUltra was abandoned a "cover story."[
Report blackburn1 August 2, 2012 7:52 PM BST
Yes yes yes Gabriel, once again try this

If the CIA thought hypnotism was effective why did it stop?

Come on, I'm the monkey remember, enlighten me. Give us positive evidence of hypnotism working
Report Angel Gabrial August 2, 2012 7:53 PM BST
It is likely to be extremely advanced now as research can now pinpoint areas of the brain designed for designed functions. It is very simple now to manipulate behaviour by blocking/switching networks to the brain to affect perception and reality.
Report Angel Gabrial August 2, 2012 7:53 PM BST
4-year CIA veteran Victor Marchetti has stated in various interviews that the CIA routinely conducts disinformation campaigns and that CIA mind control research continued. In a 1977 interview, Marchetti specifically called the CIA claim that MKUltra was abandoned a "cover story."[

ffs blacky wake upCry
Report Angel Gabrial August 2, 2012 7:59 PM BST
Almost forgot this thread is about forum racistsLove
Report treetop August 2, 2012 8:24 PM BST
why is it all these foreign cultures, imports, eu immigrants and many more cause so many problems by coming to our country-

Cos they bring in their own sets of prejudices,many of which we have tried to eradicate over the years. Just heard of a well educated local asian family whose girl is training for the legal profession beating her up for planning to take a boyfriend outside of her religion. We tend to think it is only the poor immigrants who carry their own prejudices but what chance do we have if fast tracked asian judges,doctors and solicitors behave this way to their educated offspring.
Report moisok August 3, 2012 12:57 PM BST
well exactly  - where the problem lies is that they do not embrace our cultre
simples
Report moisok August 3, 2012 1:00 PM BST
I was wondering what other countries have this problem and which ones actually embrace their immigrants but allow similar attitudes and behaviour to what we seem to have here  ie multi culturism

Syria??
Afghanistan??
China??
Russia??
France??
as an aside  where I see the major problem is the war mongering islamists killing one another and others all over the world
they seem to particularly concentrate on killing one another!!!
Report Comrade_Karla August 3, 2012 1:49 PM BST
Some of you lot seem to really believe the rubbish they print in the Daily Mail and other such rags. Tsk.
Report moisok August 3, 2012 2:20 PM BST
who reads the daily mail??  if I have a choice it would go something like this

Independant

express

times

possibly mirror to get a 'peoples' labour slant ??

but rarely have the time to read several - only when on trips out
Report Comrade_Karla August 3, 2012 2:44 PM BST
who reads the daily mail??

Morons and racists, generally speaking.
Report moisok August 3, 2012 3:17 PM BST
what I really dislike about you pu$$ys on here is when I lay a bet you don't take it up - especially on ladies footy
grrrrrr!!!!!
Report Ivor August 3, 2012 7:20 PM BST
All Politishuns who back in ladies fottie please sign in below ...
Report Eeternaloptimist August 3, 2012 9:15 PM BST
Crackers

Don't let the facts get in the way of a good rant. I doubt anybody on here reads The Mail. Some of you pot chompers probably read the Beano though.
Report moisok August 3, 2012 10:00 PM BST
layed the fk out of GB ladies Ivor!!!  had to change my pants!!!!!!
Report treetop August 3, 2012 10:34 PM BST
Dear Kala gets more prejudiced the day, spouts bile and malice at little old Daily Mail readers who get beneaath his skin. A fine paper that excites the lefties because its own brand of malice differs from his. I have an IQ of 160 so am comfortably less moronic than he and one of the few in UK that can claim to have visited Madinah,one of the two holy cities so happy I am less of a racist than he.More convinced than ever that this eejit is our old friend barracuda, similar responses to questions with raid abuse and wearing the heart on the sleeve believing that is a self endowed right of perfection.Not even sure of his/her own sexuality either !
Report twomatchpoints August 3, 2012 10:54 PM BST
I thought CK was a bird ? Crazy
Report treetop August 3, 2012 10:59 PM BST
He/she thinks its clever to play that line but I am very,very sceptical such a smug,snide poster is capable of being truthful.
Report twomatchpoints August 3, 2012 11:02 PM BST
Perhaps he/she is Lord Smug of Coe
Report cryoftruth August 3, 2012 11:21 PM BST
cryoftruth

They are the ones who post with awful racist words (apologies for offending anyone) like "savages" and "Pikeys"

Never done that

Everything ?  Not me

They are the ones who always highlight crimes committed by non-whites as a means of promoting race hate

Is this what you mean ?

I highlighted all the serious crime in Newham, the population of which, is 32% indigenous white

The serious non-white crime accounted for over 80% of the news over 4 months. Personally, I can't see a problem with posting the  truth, all with internet links to the local rag, The Newham Recorder

Squirm with hatred ? You can see that from your abode to where we all sit in front of our televisions ?  Amazing stuff, There's a future in MI5 for you, if you want it

Never done that

They deny the holocaust

Never done that

They refer to ethnic groups collectively as "the muslims", stereo typing a whole group of individuals with the "they are all the same mentality"

Never done that unless specifically talking about one group, like a paedophile ring up north.

Has it really ?

Please give us your views on the wars in the Middle east and Somalia, and the coptic christians v the muslims in Cairo

Two Match Ponts - methink he doth protest too much.
Report cryoftruth August 3, 2012 11:23 PM BST
let's be honest though

for starters  -look at the over representation of serious criminality all out of proportion to their numbers
how about all the jobs taken by outsiders instead of giving our indigenous asians, blacks and whites!!??
It just causes problems - sorry and all that - but keep it simple

Come on "lets be honest though its all these foreign cultures"

Be honest then. Say it. Admit you are a racist.
Report cryoftruth August 3, 2012 11:28 PM BST
In fact many black people have said that they wish they'd just leave it alone and let the racist witch hunt drop, because all it does is cause outrage in people who are indifferent to racial issues and harden feelings in others who already harbour them.

Aha the man who tries to deny his racism by using black people to support his prejudice. A  classic example of the genre, very good!
Report cryoftruth August 3, 2012 11:33 PM BST
Its not a "witch hunt" to bemoan racism. Its a duty for the civilised person. In the same way its a compulsion for the racist to deny their racism.

"Iam not a racist but...

even ethnic minorities  people moan that they are not left on their own to be discriminated against and called names by half brains like Blackburn and Moiesk "pikeys" and savages" respectively".

I didn't see many gypsies or blacks posting on here asking to be called even more names by the racist scum who pollute this forum.
Report Eeternaloptimist August 3, 2012 11:46 PM BST
Can't you find a hobby cry? Your obsession with race is disturbing. I fully expect you to be on the six o clock news in the next few years.
Report cryoftruth August 3, 2012 11:49 PM BST
I object to racism.

You seem to delight in it.

Who has the problem eeternaltwat.
Report Eeternaloptimist August 3, 2012 11:54 PM BST
I don't delight in it. I just don't obsess about it like a 14 year old trying to hold hands with everybody. It exists amongst all cultures. Our own has for centuries dealt with it better than nearly any other country on earth despite pricck like you stirring up the shiit. Grow up you soft cnunt.
Report Eeternaloptimist August 4, 2012 12:03 AM BST
By the way I may have you mixed up with another of the hysterical shrieking loons on here but don't you burst into tears when someone calls you rude names and beg them to keep it civil? It seems you don't mind dishing it out. Come on then big boy. Man up and get your armour on. LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report cryoftruth August 4, 2012 8:25 AM BST
You truly are a despicable hypocrite eeternal****.
Report moisok August 4, 2012 9:15 AM BST
I embrace all cultures as long as they embrace ours and integrate into our society
as the sensible black athlete ex army guy,and olympic medalist, chris ackabui (not sure on the spelling) said -'when in rome do as the romans do'
ps  two of my family are black - you want to hear what they and their friends say about immigration  ha ha!!!!
Report Angel Gabrial August 4, 2012 9:26 AM BST
Until the condoning of honour killings are eradicated from the psyche of other cultures we will always refuse to accept multiculturalism.
Report Angel Gabrial August 4, 2012 9:35 AM BST
Moisok

My wife is mixed race and her grandad was invited over to work from Guyana, yet her mum hates multiculturalism. I find that amusing.

Plenty of people other cultures are accepting our culture and the next generation that are here will more so, but we cant leave the gate open forever. Exponential growth will be the biggest problem.
Report twomatchpoints August 4, 2012 11:21 AM BST
cryoftruth
03 Aug 12 23:33   
I didn't see many gypsies or blacks posting on here asking to be called even more names by the racist scum who pollute this forum.

Your copy of your statements and my answers makes no sense whatsoever as it's all in bold font

You were too lazy to differentiate between what you typed and what I answered

FWIW, 'Pikeys' are definitely not considered as untouchable on here as blacks and asians

I know this as I descend from 'pikeys'

I can tell that by the way any derogatory threads about blacks and asians are removed, but anything against 'pikeys' remains

In the last few years the eastern euroepans have joined the same league as the 'pikeys', along with the 'French' 'Who every Englishman must hate down to his inner core' you can call them what you like, the threads will remain

Apart from boxing matches, I have never advocated violence towards blacks, asians or any other lot, even the 'muslims'

It may be a different tale if they are convicted of murder, rape, postcode stabbings, child prostitution, people trafficking, drug dealing or any other serious crime, and any remarks I make are also directed at scumbag whites, but you choose to ignore those, so you can vent your spleen about blacks and asians

And as for:

I typed the following, but you didn't respond

Has it really ?

Let's hear it then...
Report moisok August 4, 2012 12:55 PM BST
one of the best ways to distract people from the subject is to personalise it, accuse someone of being rascist, and ignore the main points.
Report Mister E August 5, 2012 10:28 AM BST
the world has moved on

By and large this country has moved on.
The joy behind yesterdays sport showed that.
A few anti multiculturalists got livid about the Olympics, but answered in the best possible way. The tory MP can go on his stag weekends in Austria if that is his thing,

As for the rest of the "world" I dont GAF about Syria, Afghanistan, or Irag etc., if they are still fighting tribal, sectarian wars leave them to it.
Report cryoftruth August 5, 2012 10:37 AM BST
The point is Moisok, that you called black people "savages" on this forum.

That makes you a nasty verminous racist bigot, along with your mate Blackburn, the idiot who argues for "Pikeys" to be burned out on one thread, whilst using the forum to advertise his desire for a gay spouse on another.

Its exactly this sort of language that is precisely what justifies the comparison to the polices of Hitler. They started with the scapegoating of ethnic minorities and the blaming of the 'unpure" ethnics for all the problems of Germany.
Report Eeternaloptimist August 5, 2012 10:51 AM BST
cry

Where did anybody call black people savages? Nobody has said all black people are savages. Some black people behave like savages. Some white people behave like savages.
Report Eeternaloptimist August 5, 2012 10:52 AM BST
Obsession doesn't do your preoccupation justice you nutter.
Report Dr Crippen August 5, 2012 10:57 AM BST
I'll repeat this for cry.

This is the problem with the hand wringers and the bleeding hearts, they can’t tell the difference between taking the p!ss and The Holocaust.

cry is the sort of trouble maker we can all do without, he's simply out for trouble and if there isn’t any there he'll invent some.
He needs locking up.
Report flushgordon1 August 5, 2012 11:04 AM BST
i would say this is pretty savage,

we also have a lot of the perpetraters of these atrocitys in the uk using the human rights act to avoid being sent back to the congo to face justice.

April 28, 2012
Raped, mutilated, tortured: Why are Congo’s women worthless?

We were three young women and we were on our way to Cirunga…. They [the soldiers] raped us and dragged us to their camp which was not far away. I stayed there for one month, under constant supervision…. There was no conversation between us, he had sex with me at any moment, when he felt like it, and with a lot of violence. I spent my days crying. I begged God to free me from this hell.
23 year old woman, Kabare, South Kivu, April 2009—from “Soldiers who Rape, Commanders who Condone” Human Rights Watch Report—issued: 2009

The twentieth century added the word “genocide” to the lexicon of atrocity; the twenty first may well add the word “femicide”, the deliberate victimisation and destruction of women. Nowhere is the practice of systematic rape, exploitation and mutilation of women more a feature of daily life than in the Democratic Republic of Congo. In a war that has eviscerated Congolese society for more than a decade, the casualty figures are staggering, more than 6 million dead, and at least—using extremely conservative estimates—half a million rapes. In the first nine months of 2009, 7000 rapes were reported in conflict zones in DRC. In the last month, according to the UN, an offensive by the DRC’s army and Rwandan troops left 200 women and 5 young girls dead. Why have women been targeted so systematically?
Report Eeternaloptimist August 5, 2012 11:08 AM BST
That is indeed savage.
Report moisok August 5, 2012 11:48 AM BST
that is the strange thing or not isn't it
there have been some particularly 'savage' crimes committed by culturally different elements in this country all out of proportion to their actual numbers
if by pointing this out makes me a rascist then so be it but I think it is a label the apologists try to attatch to deflect the argument away from serious discussion by making me out to be some sort of nazi ideology supporter
Report moisok August 5, 2012 11:49 AM BST
cry of truth - you have no idea and you know nothing about me -
I lean so far to the left I would make Trotsky blush!!!!
Report moisok August 5, 2012 12:06 PM BST
it is not just the cynical ancient rascist cretins like me who have latched on to what is going on and what is needed

that ex army guy Kris akabusi used to run in britain's relay team - said about immigrants to this country - 'when in rome do as the romans do'   

but hey isn't that anti immigrant and rascist - would love the apologist view on this one.
but then he is black so he doesn't count  but if he was white!!?? then......................
a sikh friend of mine says there are too many of them over here
a close black friend of mine says too many people here

all 'rascists' to a man !!!!!  oh! now I am being sexist ha ha
Report Eeternaloptimist August 5, 2012 12:57 PM BST
moisok

Some of these people come from war torn hell holes where children are forced to lop off bits of other children including their own siblings and parents. Is it any wonder they turn out to be fecked up?
Report moisok August 5, 2012 1:25 PM BST
you have to be a very cruel person not to sympathise but when we have them in hundreds of thousands
!!!
I mean, what is going to happen to all these poor syrians(another result of muslim feuding)  are they to be felt sorry for and allowed here next!!! we have already started it with some of their politicians already here!!!!
Report flushgordon1 August 5, 2012 1:31 PM BST
saw some on tv saying they went back to somalia for holidays and for girls to get circumsised,
why if its so bad would you go on holiday there?
Report twomatchpoints August 5, 2012 1:46 PM BST
cryoftruth

Never done that

Everything ?  Not me

Is this what you mean ?

Never done that

They deny the holocaust

Never done that

Has it really ?

Two Match Ponts - methink he doth protest too much

You don't get off that easily

Repsond to my replies to your posts
Report twomatchpoints August 7, 2012 12:15 PM BST
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com