Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
blackburn1
30 Jul 12 11:15
| Topic/replies: 37,078 | Blogger: blackburn1's blog
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/9436799/77000-drink-and-drugs-addicts-on-disability-benefits.html

angel gabriel talks about ridding us of vermin such as white trash, how about we start with this filth
Pause Switch to Standard View 77000 druggies on DLA
Show More
Report blackburn1 July 30, 2012 3:51 PM BST
gabrial is out rattling a tin for the croupiers in Monte Carlo

LaughLaughLaugh
Report Dr Crippen July 30, 2012 3:53 PM BST
assess.
Report Java July 30, 2012 3:54 PM BST
"Obviously 3.2 million can't be unable to work, so the people who **** them for disability aren't doing their jobs properly. "

You can't tighten that up.  Otherwise Gabriel will wail that you are a nasty posh Tory who is picking on the vulnerable in society.  He'll also quote that since you put 500,000 of them back to work 483,000 of them have dropped dead.
Report blackburn1 July 30, 2012 4:05 PM BST
Laugh
Report Angel Gabrial July 30, 2012 4:58 PM BST
Monaco Mischief PovertyCry

Silly boys.

Majority of the people who work at the lower end of the scale in Monaco commute from France and Italy.

The numbers of jobs outnumber the population.

I really hope this helps!Laugh
Report Eeternaloptimist July 30, 2012 5:08 PM BST
Angel

Perhaps you could answer the following:

If half of the population earned £3 million a year and the other half earned £1 million a year would the latter half be poor?
Report Mexico July 30, 2012 5:09 PM BST
AG. There are people in Monaco who are living on less than 60% of the median, there are also people in the UK & people in India living on less than 60% of their country's median. Not all of them are living in poverty.
Report Java July 30, 2012 5:11 PM BST
Gabriel.  Does Coulthard/Button/Hamilton's live-in butler live in poverty?
Report Java July 30, 2012 5:11 PM BST
"If half of the population earned £3 million a year and the other half earned £1 million a year would the latter half be poor?"

Don't be so rude.  They're not poor.  They're in POVERTY.  Cry
Report RonnieReagan July 30, 2012 5:19 PM BST
Substance abuse is clearly linked to areas of poverty. So is low IQ.

is Angel Gabriel, the old lefty, calling poor people daft?  sibaroni pulled that one once.

i am dirt poor, my background is 100% gutter, and yes i abuse all manner of substances.  but my IQ is at least average.  as is my mama's.
Report Angel Gabrial July 30, 2012 5:39 PM BST
Ronnie is IQ affected negatively through poor education or is it unaffected?

EO

The measurement is only useful in countries that have areas of deprivation.

There is no point in testing millionaires out on this measurement. Would you not feel?
Report Java July 30, 2012 5:51 PM BST
"The measurement is only useful in countries that have areas of deprivation."

Gabriel is reversing the forklift.

"There is no point in testing millionaires out on this measurement. Would you not feel? "

How about an economy where everyone earns 100k and 300k?

How about an economy where everyone earns 10k and 30k?

You realise you've just lost the argument right?
Report Angel Gabrial July 30, 2012 5:57 PM BST
Java

How about an economy where everyone earns 100k and 300k?

It has to be a real structured society with deprivation and once again it is not my calculation. You fail miserably with the easy stuff dont you?
Report Angel Gabrial July 30, 2012 6:06 PM BST
Angel Gabrial 30 Jul 12 12:23 Joined: 09 May 05 | Topic/replies: 6,064 | Blogger: Angel Gabrial's blog
Substance abuse is clearly linked to areas of poverty. So is low IQ. You dont need to be a member of Mensa to realise this.

12:23 Since this post and you bunch of charlatans still wont admit there is officially deprived areas of this fair land living in poverty.
Report Mighty Whites 2008 July 30, 2012 6:15 PM BST
Angel Gabrial     30 Jul 12 15:27 
Javarse

Living on 60% of the medium.

This a typical left wing viewpoint.

Lets say in year x the medium income is 25000. Anyone on less than 15k is by their definition living in poverty.

In year y the medium income is 24000. Suddenly the people on 15k are no longer in poverty but yet have no more income and probably less when inflation is factored in.
Report Angel Gabrial July 30, 2012 6:20 PM BST
MW

I agree with you, and of course it is only an indication. Also debt is not taken into account.

It is of course the measurement used by the EUMischief.
Report Eeternaloptimist July 30, 2012 6:26 PM BST
Angel

Surely that is a circular argument? How do you define deprivation? If I had the lifestyle which £1 million could afford then I would be deprived in relation to the man whose income could afford him a £3 million lifestyle. If I was living in a dirt poor country but was doing quite well for myself I would still envy the lifestyle of the scroats and toerags who have never done a days work in this country. Ergo, relative poverty is a nonsense.
Report Angel Gabrial July 30, 2012 6:40 PM BST
Why would you envy the lifestyle of the scrouts and toerags who have never done a days workConfused..if you was doing quite well for yourself. Surely you are not envious of the unemployed or scrags of society in Britain are you?

The deprivation angle in Britain is generally linked to childrens availability to clean clothes, enough food and a standard of housing which does not impede on that childs development in education. Have the family debts over taken income and what effect is this having on the children. Possibly bad financial management by the parents but also the victims of circumstance.
Report Angel Gabrial July 30, 2012 7:39 PM BST
Anyway

Back to the original point. These addicts free up jobs for the rest who want to work. Leave them be, they are not doing any harm in the park.Mischief
Report gus July 30, 2012 7:52 PM BST
Blackburn is quite right, they should sort themselves out, stop being addicted, pull up their socks, put on a a clean shirt and join the end of the 2.65 million person dole queue ... at least they'd help give an accurate picture of the current unemployment rate, and, if they're really lucky they could work unpaid at Poundland for six months.
Report Dr Crippen July 30, 2012 7:57 PM BST
My definitions of poverty:

Not having enough to eat.
Not having enough to clothe oneself adequately.
Not having enough to keep warm.
Homeless without funds.

That’s the population of the British Isles who have an address eliminated from poverty by my reckoning.

If you can say you are in the first three above, I’ll organise a collection for you.
Report Angel Gabrial July 30, 2012 9:04 PM BST
Crippin

The debate on here began by suggesting their was a link between substance abuse and areas of poverty.(the official measurement) although i agree with your definition there are still children growing up in depressed surroundings were substance abuse is rife and bad parenting is hindering educational progress.

Do you think there is a link to this environment and a lifelong history of substance abuse?
Report bongo July 30, 2012 9:45 PM BST
Historic rates of DLA:
I've chosen the Higher Rate Care component as it's first in the tables on the IFS web-site, but the pattern is the same for the other 2 care components, the 2 mobility components ( slightly complicated by the car offer many of them choose but essentially the same trend ) and attendance allowance.
Since the last balanced budget of 01/02:
11/04/2001    55.30
09/04/2002    56.25
07/04/2003    57.20
05/04/2004    58.80
11/04/2005    60.60
10/04/2006    62.25
09/04/2007    64.50
08/04/2008    67.00
06/04/2009    70.35
12/04/2010    71.40
11/04/2011      73.60
09/04/2012      77.45

You don't need a calculator to see that is equal or better than inflation every year. When the recession hit in 2008, private sector workers took pay cuts, accepted short-time working and other sacrifices to keep businesses alive. The disabled carried on living the good time ( in financial terms ). Government workers took effective pay cuts from 2010 onwards when the pay freeze came in, but govts are sooo slow to react and the spend your way to growth dude was PM. The disabled still partied on ( in terms of what they had to spend ). Likewise did other public sector beneficiaries who hadn't been touched yet such as PFI beneficiaries and existing retirees, and they need a dose of **** Turpin on their take-home too imv.

What was the effect of this on the numbers claiming DLA, again from the IFS web-site, in thousands:
31/05/2001    2,240
31/05/2002    2,329
31/05/2003    2,475
31/05/2004    2,586
31/05/2005    2,749
31/05/2006    2,799
31/05/2007    2,882
31/05/2008    2,974
31/05/2009    3,071

Don't have figures on the IFS site for after that - but if you had to guess 'UP' or 'DOWN' and you guessed 'DOWN' you'd be a made-in-magma dunderhead who doesn't realise one of the first rules of human actions in the modern world which is that MONEY MODIFIES BEHAVIOURS and often in ways you wouldn't have predicted. In this case I think most could have predicted the rise in DLA claimants. I for one certainly couldn't have predicted the rise in doctors willing to sign these claims off, and the body for doctors doing nothing to strike off or punish these soft-touch highly paid quacks. What utter utter scum, both the medical profession and the non-genuine claimants with self-inflicted problems.
Report Eeternaloptimist July 31, 2012 12:05 AM BST
Angrl

Why would you envy the lifestyle of the scrouts and toerags who have never done a days work..if you was doing quite well for yourself. Surely you are not envious of the unemployed or scrags of society in Britain are you?

Because doing well is (like poverty it seems) a relative phenomena. A guy doing well in a dirt poor country may just have running water and electricity and he will probably work bloody hard to rise to that level. Of course he will wonder about a country's ability to squander wealth on people who have everything but contribute nothing and who suffer profoundly from all manner of diseases of affluence.
Report Eeternaloptimist July 31, 2012 12:10 AM BST
Angel

Substance abuse is clearly linked to areas of poverty. So is low IQ. You dont need to be a member of Mensa to realise this.

Seeing as this hasn't been addressed allow me. There is substance abuse in all strata of society. What is probably linked to poverty is crime to feed substance abuse because many other levels of society who abuse substances are actually able to hold down jobs. Not everybody who misuses drugs ends up sniffing glue out of a paper bag and living in a skip.
Report blackburn1 July 31, 2012 8:41 AM BST
Back to the original point. These addicts free up jobs for the rest who want to work. Leave them be, they are not doing any harm in the park

Actually this is the original point:

Lets be conservative and estimate these leeches cost us £400pw each (rent, subsistence, methadone)that is money we simply dont have. Let them die.
Report Angel Gabrial July 31, 2012 9:05 AM BST
Lets be conservative and estimate these leeches cost us £400pw each (rent, subsistence, methadone)that is money we simply dont have. Let them die.

All about the money is it Blacky!

Does a girl who was abused for years by her step dad who then turns to drink for solace deserve to die Blacky? We have thousands of disturbing cases in our society of children being badly abused and let down by society who end up damaged. Of course its a choice but so is suicide and you dont have any sympathy for those either.

Karma will get you Blacky.
Report blackburn1 July 31, 2012 9:43 AM BST
Does a girl who was abused for years by her step dad who then turns to drink for solace deserve to die Blacky

What an utterly ridiculous remark gabrial, its pointless debating with you tbh.

Enjoy your day
Report Dr Crippen July 31, 2012 10:01 AM BST
Why should an abused person turn to drink?

Plenty of people drink who haven’t been abused, and plenty of people who have been abused don't turn to anything.

Using a convenient excuse for heavy drinking is not the answer to the problem.
Report Angel Gabrial July 31, 2012 10:19 AM BST
Exactly Crippin

There you go, indirectly you say that addiction is a disease.

Disease is an illness. Illness should be treated.

Case closed.
Report Dr Crippen July 31, 2012 10:32 AM BST
Alcoholism is a disease that is treated by abstinence.

Giving extra money to an alcoholic for them to buy more booze is like pouring petrol on a fire that you want to put out.

There is no good reason to give them extra benefits.
Report blackburn1 July 31, 2012 11:00 AM BST
Is it phuck a disease, thats a lie put about by people who charge a fortune to cure it. If you stop taking drugs the problem goes away, nothing could be more straightforward.

We have finite resources, I want it spent on kids with cancer not lifestyle choices
Report Angel Gabrial July 31, 2012 11:30 AM BST
If the addictive behaviour is not possible e.g. because they don’t have enough money then feelings of intense distress emerge. These can lead to dangerously impulsive and sometimes aggressive actions.  In the case of drug/alcohol addiction the situation is compounded by the occurrence of withdrawal reactions which cause further distress and motivate desperate attempts to find more of the addictive agent. This urge to get the drug may be so overpowering that addicts will commit seemingly random crimes to get the resources to buy more drug. It has been estimated that about 70% of all acquisitive crime is associated with drug and alcohol use.
Report Angel Gabrial July 31, 2012 11:35 AM BST
We heavily tax alcohol. Alcohol claims its victims who become addicted. The addicted then become special cases and a drain to the tax system.

Do you see how it works.
Report blackburn1 July 31, 2012 11:40 AM BST
Yep, which is why we should not encourage it.
Report Java July 31, 2012 11:50 AM BST
"if the addictive behaviour is not possible e.g. because they don’t have enough money then feelings of intense distress emerge. These can lead to dangerously impulsive and sometimes aggressive actions."

LMAO! Laugh  "Give me money or I'll smash your face in"

It's simple.  Don't give them any money to buy booze.  If they commit a crime because of this then stick them in jail.  Build as many prisons as necessary.
Report Angel Gabrial July 31, 2012 11:52 AM BST
But we advertise the drink Blacky

Its a massive commercial success and huge revenue for the tax system. We know it has a down side and creates addiction.
Report moisok July 31, 2012 11:55 AM BST
I am sick of the apologists for poverty - get out and get a fkn job - ANY JOB - I have this conversation nearly everyday -
got no money?? - then get out and work you skiving tw0ts - simples.
Have you seen some of these soldiers with their legs blown off in a useless war???  What are they doing - struggling on new legs and getting on with it!!!  Yet our home grown lags and their supporters whinge away  with stiff necks and acne  ha ha!!!!
Report Angel Gabrial July 31, 2012 11:55 AM BST
It's simple.  Don't give them any money to buy booze.  If they commit a crime because of this then stick them in jail.  Build as many prisons as necessary.Laugh

I thought it was all about the cost Java you moron!
Report moisok July 31, 2012 11:56 AM BST
I would reduce their money the longer they stayed on it - then when they commit crime I would have them locked up working on road gangs during the day with armed guards as per the USA - at least then they couldnt do what they liked !!!
Report Angel Gabrial July 31, 2012 11:57 AM BST
Moist Sok

Do the maths sunshine.

Jobs available total
Those looking for work

Bottom line is there will always be unemployment unless we have a miracle.
Report blackburn1 July 31, 2012 11:58 AM BST
No need for prisons, dump the filth on a remote Scottish island, it costs phuck all.

We did that before and spawned Australia

Laugh
Report Java July 31, 2012 11:58 AM BST
Of course it is.  But hand wringers like you will just pay them forever.  My plan may cost more short term but it will lead to corrective action and long term savings.

Plus my method has the non-financial benefit of a huge boost to society morale when we see that we are no longer paying people to sit around getting drunk all day, which you seem to be happy with because these poor lambs have no other choice.

Your ilk is the reason why this country is such an almighty sh*thole.
Report Java July 31, 2012 12:00 PM BST
Exactly Blackburn.  Everyone always assumes that the ludicrously high cost of prison has to continue.  I'm sure with a few tweaks we can shave 90% off the cost of housing and feeding an inmate.
Report moisok July 31, 2012 12:00 PM BST
bollox   i can go up the road and get a job right now !! it wont be a brilliant one but if i am starving or can't pay the bills then no probs - lived like it all my life
NO MONEY - then go out and work.
Report moisok July 31, 2012 12:02 PM BST
and dont fkn patronise someone who has seen it all - i have lived in railway carriages - slept on benches - beaches - picked peas to earn a groat - go and stick your excuses for these pathetic people where the sun don't shine!!
Report Angel Gabrial July 31, 2012 12:03 PM BST
bollox   i can go up the road and get a job right now !! it wont be a brilliant one

Laugh...drop your CV off and see what happens. Seriously do it?
Report Angel Gabrial July 31, 2012 12:04 PM BST
How long have you been in your current job Moist?
Report blackburn1 July 31, 2012 12:07 PM BST
I could get a job by next monday if I started looking today. It would be cleaning cars, cleaning windows, digging holes or selling double glazing.

Luckily there are still enough like me and moisok to keep the bedwetters like gabrial in drugs and booze.

And the big girls blouse talks about karma

Happy
Report Angel Gabrial July 31, 2012 12:11 PM BST
In your world Moist there are plenty off companies doing so well that they will give a leg up to a drunk or smack headLaugh

`So what you been doing recently?`

`Waking up, getting hammered going back to bed`

`We have a vacancy for a sales assistant, you would be just the ticket`Laugh
Report moisok July 31, 2012 12:12 PM BST
exactly blackie

I have been on the dole 3 times in my life only once for a couple of months but many decades ago I realised running my own ship was a much better way - work that out - i know what it is like to be unemployed and on low incomes etc
as i said - go out and get more work - you would no believe what opportunites are out there
one of my daughters was holding down two jobs before uni  and still does one now in between uni
Report moisok July 31, 2012 12:13 PM BST
in my world  16 hours a day brings in money
sitting stoned out of my head doesn't
Report Angel Gabrial July 31, 2012 12:13 PM BST
Blacky bollox

You have had your own business, no one would want you...they want people who are most likely to stay and take the ****. No chance would they employ you.
Report moisok July 31, 2012 12:15 PM BST
being respectful, getting experience, trying your hardest - listening - understanding - asking questions - pick up ideas
getting a cv - even voluntary work (not too much - it doesn't pay)
anything out in this world - help a neighbour - get a name for being a good citizen - it all helps
some slugs have no idea
Report blackburn1 July 31, 2012 12:15 PM BST
A bloke cleaned my car the other day for £7.50, I gave him a tenner for 30 minutes work. He'll earn £500pw no problem and look after his family.

gabrial wants to encourage him to feel sorry for himself, take drugs and claim benefits
Report moisok July 31, 2012 12:16 PM BST
they are excuses all excuses -  1.1 mill to 3.1 mill - work it out!!!!!
Report blackburn1 July 31, 2012 12:17 PM BST
You have had your own business, no one would want you...they want people who are most likely to stay and take the ****. No chance would they employ you.

Who said anything about being employed? Create things for yourself ffs.

I fear for your kids gabrial, they're in for one hell of a shock when they realise they have to fend for themselves.
Report moisok July 31, 2012 12:21 PM BST
i keep telling my lot to do anything and everything - I have two girls who both have and hold down jobs despite not having any experience(which is one of the excuses used) 
now already at a young age they have a cv  showing voluntary work, local community work, several jobs, good work experience etc etc
so that when a potential employer sees them and asks what have you done and what hobbies etc   they have a list as long as your arm and not even  20 years old!!!   THATS WHAT U DO  instead of going out clubbing getting p!ssed , joining gangs and hanging around - doing school work - involving yourself in the community - showing willing !!!
work it out!!!
Report Angel Gabrial July 31, 2012 12:22 PM BST
Thinly veiled i have a spare tenner.

Listen, you would not be employed for a menial job Blacky, no matter much you tried to convince them you would put their company first.

Anyway Drunks look after their neighbours. Moisak but they are still way down in the pecking order for ideal candidates for the workplace. As i said there has to be unemployment if there are not enough jobs.
Report moisok July 31, 2012 12:22 PM BST
ps they also like getting pissed and partying ha ha
Report moisok July 31, 2012 12:23 PM BST
GET OFF YOUR AR$E AND WORK - THERE ARE NO EXCUSES
WORK IT OUT
Report blackburn1 July 31, 2012 12:25 PM BST
Anyway Drunks look after their neighbours.

What?

Poor old gabrial, his argument has been dissected so much he's resorted to saying I'm unemployable.

What do you suggest, I get hammered and live off benefits for the rest of my life?

gabrial is the male karla

Laugh
Report Angel Gabrial July 31, 2012 12:30 PM BST
They share the bottle Mischief

Some people are happy on the dole Moist Sok, leave them be.
Report moisok July 31, 2012 12:31 PM BST
I would make the scum work on the roads - there's plenty of holes need filling around here in London --
Report Angel Gabrial July 31, 2012 12:32 PM BST
Blacky

What is your line of business? and what age are you?
Report moisok July 31, 2012 12:33 PM BST
why are you fishing for details like that
do you work for the tax man !!!???
Report blackburn1 July 31, 2012 12:34 PM BST
Some people are happy on the dole Moist Sok, leave them be.

Another money tree dreamer, as I said earlier today debate with gabrial is futile
Report Angel Gabrial July 31, 2012 12:34 PM BST
Thats a good idea Moisty

But the councils would just lay off their existing employees. You know how it works.
Report Java July 31, 2012 12:36 PM BST
"Anyway Drunks look after their neighbours"

Eh?  There was a drunk on DLA opposite my old flat in London about 8 years ago who was a **** of the highest order. He'd sing when he was happy.  And scream swearwords when he was angry.  And he'd pretty much abuse everyone in the block with rambling shouting that nobody could understand.  And we would all go to work at 7am to pay for him.  Marvellous.
Report Angel Gabrial July 31, 2012 12:37 PM BST
I say stop spending the money on attacking little brown people and leave the drunks alone, they add character to society.
Report moisok July 31, 2012 12:37 PM BST
no they are not filling the holes - there's hundreds so it wouldnt put anyone out of work
work it out
Report Java July 31, 2012 12:38 PM BST
"But the councils would just lay off their existing employees. You know how it works."

No they wouldn't.  The councils have control of the purse strings it seems.  We fire 25% of our front line army while fighting two wars yet the empire builders like Karla get to keep their 100k jobs.
Report moisok July 31, 2012 12:38 PM BST
I say stop spending money on little brown people who come here and sponge off the state
Report Angel Gabrial July 31, 2012 12:38 PM BST
Java someone in the `drunks` family would have worked and paid their taxes, so relatively speaking the contributions are recycled through the family.
Report moisok July 31, 2012 12:40 PM BST
who was that geezer on sky last night commenting on the papers  - headlines -  he said I have 11.5 climate officers in our borough - how about getting rid of them ha ha!!! great to hear it on tv!!!
Report Java July 31, 2012 12:40 PM BST
Lol - what a stupid, stupid line of argument.  My family have paid enough taxes for the next 5 generations to live off the state.
Report Angel Gabrial July 31, 2012 12:42 PM BST
Well in that case Java there should be more than enough to the harmless drunks.
Report moisok July 31, 2012 12:42 PM BST
jave  - all is excuse - we have become an excuse not to work society -
Report blackburn1 July 31, 2012 12:42 PM BST
Java someone in the `drunks` family would have worked and paid their taxes, so relatively speaking the contributions are recycled through the family.

What a ridiculous argument, why should I bother working if my old man grafted for 50 years.
Report Angel Gabrial July 31, 2012 12:46 PM BST
Moisok

Well thats the problem, we have a society were to justify your existence you are told that you must work. So we create jobs just for the sake of keeping this myth alive. Technology should create a situation were not everybody has to work. Some people could not live without working and with others they struggle to get motivated...

You know it makes senseMischief
Report Angel Gabrial July 31, 2012 12:47 PM BST
Blacky

You dont have to work, who convinced you that you do. Its a lifestyle choice.
Report blackburn1 July 31, 2012 12:48 PM BST
It makes no sense whatsoever, its childish nonsense
Report Java July 31, 2012 12:48 PM BST
"Well in that case Java there should be more than enough to the harmless drunks."

The fact that the country pays our more in welfare than it takes in from income tax would suggest that this isn't enough.
Report Angel Gabrial July 31, 2012 12:49 PM BST
Its not childish at all, you are not thinking forward.

It will become clearer in 50 years if you are still alive.
Report Java July 31, 2012 12:49 PM BST
"Technology should create a situation were not everybody has to work. Some people could not live without working and with others they struggle to get motivated..."

Fine with me, as long as they are given the absolute minimum required to eat, clothe and house themselves.
Report moisok July 31, 2012 12:51 PM BST
while mugs pay for mugs to do nothing - yeah sure - put 'em in the fields and on the roads - they are scum beneath contempt

you are built to work - to feed yourself - to toil and sweat or hunt and fight - all rather basic I must admit - but that is what the human body is for - if we were built to just sit at computers all day we would have long arms, a big head, and no legs
Report Angel Gabrial July 31, 2012 12:51 PM BST
Yet we can still afford to afford to fund wars and foreign handouts. Funny that hey Java.
Report moisok July 31, 2012 12:52 PM BST
and the old ones like me who start to lose their teeth and loose their strength eventually die out
uman nature and all that!!!
Report moisok July 31, 2012 12:53 PM BST
we cant afford any imperial wars anymore coz the tax dodgers won't pay and there are too many fkn scroungers on benefits   hahahahahah
Report Angel Gabrial July 31, 2012 12:53 PM BST
Moisok

We are built to breed, be nomadic and live off the land. Not work for 40 hours in a factory to justify your existence.
Report Angel Gabrial July 31, 2012 12:56 PM BST
So actually the tramps have got it right.Laugh

Case dismissed.
Report moisok July 31, 2012 12:56 PM BST
who said anything about 40 hours in a factory
i didnt
Report moisok July 31, 2012 12:59 PM BST
talk about not living in the real world  never mind - so in my real world I must move over to the other line and get on with some stuff like work - sorry if you don't understand - but I will be the guy buying the drinks for some friends at the bar while the miserable scroats beg for a **** outside or swallow their last bottle of white lightning  ha  ha
Report Angel Gabrial July 31, 2012 1:00 PM BST
Tell that to the millions who are enslave to the machine. If you want this working society malarkey to work you need millions doing 40 hours in a factory. Or else you cant have you cornflakes in the morning! etc etc
Report blackburn1 July 31, 2012 1:02 PM BST
If you want this working society malarkey to work you need millions doing 40 hours in a factory. Or else you cant have you cornflakes in the morning! etc etc

Correct, every time you turn on your PC and tv and kettle you should thank these people.
Report Angel Gabrial July 31, 2012 1:02 PM BST
You chose your own direction.

Its starting to sound like you are envious of the drunksLaugh
Report Angel Gabrial July 31, 2012 1:04 PM BST
Blacky

40 hours a week in a factory for 50 years and then they die.....................Sad

Yet the drunks.........Laugh
Report Angel Gabrial July 31, 2012 1:08 PM BST
Blacky is your business not suffering with all the time you spend on here preaching about hard work?
Report blackburn1 July 31, 2012 1:14 PM BST
Maybe gabrial but thats my decision, I don't rely on benefits and never have.

In your lala world you tell school leavers they have a choice whether to work or not. Its infantile beyond belief gabrial, your doctor wife would be embarrassed
Report Angel Gabrial July 31, 2012 1:31 PM BST
Are you telling me all people are working through necessity or to prop up the system?

We are deliberately holding back on technology so as not to rock the equilibrium of `having to work to justify existence`

My wife understands this concept perfectly well Blacky but you are old school and your sensory perception is dusty.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com