Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ROCKIN HORSE
23 May 12 14:20
| Topic/replies: 17,872 | Blogger: ROCKIN HORSE's blog
Dont turn up for the new Government mandatory sessions
Pause Switch to Standard View What happens if alcoholics on benefit
Show More
Report Angel Gabrial May 25, 2012 12:17 PM BST
T W A T
Report blackburn1 May 25, 2012 12:18 PM BST
What about my box though Gabriel?
Report Angel Gabrial May 25, 2012 12:27 PM BST
The question is this Blacky. Are you addicted to your box?Mischief..and if so would you say that your addiction is on a par to substance abuse? Was you buggered as a kid and can now only find solace in your addiction of choice?
Report blackburn1 May 25, 2012 12:31 PM BST
This is where you fall down gabriel, are you suggesting we give gambling addicts £100 a day to go into the bookies with?
Report Angel Gabrial May 25, 2012 12:38 PM BST
Gambling addicts can still drive forklifts and work in childrens nurseries. People suffering from substance abuse are unemployable due to dependency and being disfunctional.

This is where you fall down Blacky
Report blackburn1 May 25, 2012 12:43 PM BST
Fair point, all the more reason to shoot the druggies and chuck them in skips, they're no use to anybody

Laugh
Report Angel Gabrial May 25, 2012 12:51 PM BST
I am surprised that you have not suggested using them for scientific research like the Japanese did in Unit 731.Sad
Report blackburn1 May 25, 2012 12:53 PM BST
Great idea, I've always advocated it for criminals.

Now Mr Huntley, would you like us to shoot you, or shall we see what happens when this new cancer drug is injected in your eyes?

See gabriel, you're not the simpering goon we had you down as

Happy
Report Angel Gabrial May 25, 2012 7:10 PM BST
WeLaugh
Report Eeternaloptimist May 25, 2012 9:55 PM BST
I remember chatting to a social worker mate about 20 years ago about the many dysfunctional people in society. I asked him what he would do about the problem. I was somewhat surprised having expected the usual drippy social work bolllox when he fixed me with a cold stare and said something like, "what you can't appreciate unless you have worked with some of these people is how damaged they are. Some people are beyond help. The only way of not perpetuating the problem for generations to come is to dig a big hole and shovel them in."  I asked him if he thought that social work was the right job for him? LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report blackburn1 May 26, 2012 7:55 AM BST
It's those who haven't come into contact that can't see the problem. The crime associated with addicts is unbelievable, colonies or skips, I'm not fussed either way.

Gabriel, apologies I meant to put "I", far be it for me to speak for others.

I'm sure they all agree though

Excited
Report ROCKIN HORSE May 26, 2012 8:44 AM BST
The crime associated with addicts is unbelievable, colonies or skips,

EXACTLY, IT doesn't take Einstein to work out what taking every last penny away from these people will do,you are not punishing rational people remember,the tories are the party of punishment politics,they are so infected by their own poison,they cant see their policy's will cost much more to sustain in imprisonment and and social damage
Report Eeternaloptimist May 26, 2012 8:49 AM BST
Rockin Horse must be the easiest of marks for anybody running a protection racket. They must positively skip in his direction.
Report ROCKIN HORSE May 26, 2012 8:49 AM BST
Dont expect any worthwile government statistics on it thoughWink if it does go t1ts up,just an inexplicable increase in muggings
Report ROCKIN HORSE May 26, 2012 8:50 AM BST
Lets hope there is a skip coming in your direction....soon
Report Eeternaloptimist May 26, 2012 8:51 AM BST
If it goes mammaries up then rush through emergency legislation allowing the carrying of concealed weapons and watch violent crime drop massively. The pay off will be a small rise in murders.
Report Eeternaloptimist May 26, 2012 8:52 AM BST
Rockin Horse

Not a chance. I don't have drippy **** stamped on my forehead.
Report ROCKIN HORSE May 26, 2012 8:55 AM BST
no just **** tattooed ON IT
Report blackburn1 May 26, 2012 9:01 AM BST
horse, gambling addicts - do you give them money?
Report thedodgepot May 26, 2012 9:01 AM BST
Blackburn is spot on as usual.  Uk is a joke thanks to the patronising left.
Report Eeternaloptimist May 26, 2012 9:06 AM BST
Rockin Horse

Perhaps we should just do away with the political process altogether. Just get the mafia running the country seeing as you want to hand over your cash to those who run protection rackets. They might even do a better job. LaughLaughLaugh
Report ROCKIN HORSE May 26, 2012 9:28 AM BST
horse, gambling addicts - do you give them money?

IT doesn't have the same debilitating effect as as drugs/alcohol,you see the havoc drink drivers causes yearly,dont really want one driving a fork lift tuck near me anytime soon.The problem with blackies pontifications are he is trying to remove the human factor out of his equations,people do become addicted to substances you are in denial to say this isn't a fact,good job you didn't go into the medical profession
Report blackburn1 May 26, 2012 9:32 AM BST
I never said its not a fact I said its a choice.

Get on the other thread horse and defend yourself, then get down to a cancer ward and say we can't afford your drugs because we've given them to the useless addicts.

And people who burgle and mug to feed their filthy habits, they cause utter misery, yet horse just wants to give them more money.

You're no better than them
Report ROCKIN HORSE May 26, 2012 9:38 AM BST
Go your way,but if your only object is to save money,your alternative of throwing addicts into utter poverty will be counter productive.I've seen some twisted barstewards in my time,but you are in the top ten of all times
Report Eeternaloptimist May 26, 2012 9:41 AM BST
Rockin Horse

You need to face up to reality. We don't live in an infinite world with infinite resources and infinite wealth. Choices have to be made and yes we might agree that there are also other things to be looked at it but in straightened circumstances it may also come down to a choice bewteen giving money to addicts for their fix of choice or saving the life of an innocent child. That is reality and you need to say which side of the fence you are on if that choice has to be made.
Report blackburn1 May 26, 2012 9:42 AM BST
horse, you're clearly deluded, your head is in a world of milk and honey and holding hands and singing ballads.

Anybody but a fool like you can see we need to save money yet you bleat about druggies

Like the people of Greece, you are in for one hell of a shock
Report Eeternaloptimist May 26, 2012 9:48 AM BST
Rockin Horse

They said very similar things about the rehabilitation of offenders. In the late 60's and early 70's the likes of Roy Jenkins were all for shorter sentences, early release, treating prisoners with respect and building better prisons. Treat them like normal people and they will become normalised was the mantra. Offending rocketed because crime paid. Then in the early 90's when the penny dropped and the Tories said, feck that for a game of soldiers and they started to send toerags to prison for longer and kept them there the crime rate fell.

Ergo, your actions will result in consequences. Sometimes positive and sometimes negative. You are looking at the effect on the individual. We get that. We are looking at the effect it will have on those tempted to try it. Which is where the comparison to criminal activity is apposite. You get bitten if you try to pat a mad dog.
Report blackburn1 May 26, 2012 9:51 AM BST
Churchill says appeasement is when you're nice to the lion, hoping he'll eat you last.

horse is delaying the inevitable, some of us want to deal with it
Report Dr Crippen May 26, 2012 10:20 AM BST
In a debate on R4 about the crime figures recently, someone said that prison doesn’t work and prison is simply an academy for crime.

Peter Hitchens then pointed out that an offender has to commit on average fifteen crimes before they get sent to prison.
They’re already hardened criminals before they get sent to prison.

He went on that in 1960 there were a quarter of the number of people in prisons as there are now, and recorded crime was a fraction of what it is now.
You were much more likely to end up in prison if you offended back then and prison was harsh.

The figures speak for themselves.
Report Angel Gabrial May 26, 2012 10:38 AM BST
Whats next Blacky? Social cleansing? How many kids did your mother have on that council estate? perhaps she should have been sterilised and little old Blacky would spinning quietly in the cosmos of existence!Mischief
Report Angel Gabrial May 26, 2012 10:41 AM BST
Also Crippen the percentage of ex military who are now living a life of substance abuse and crime is alarming.
Report Dr Crippen May 26, 2012 10:48 AM BST
They used to say ''the army made a man of you.''

Whatever happened to that?
Report blackburn1 May 26, 2012 10:59 AM BST
Gabriel, what is that percentage?
Report Angel Gabrial May 26, 2012 11:03 AM BST
I think being trained to kill on the orders of other men is never a recipe for the making of any man. Its a myth i think.
Report Dr Crippen May 26, 2012 11:08 AM BST
Why should we treat them any different if they're ex army?
Chuck ‘em in the skip.
Report blackburn1 May 26, 2012 11:09 AM BST
So what is this alarming percentage Gabriel?
Report Angel Gabrial May 26, 2012 11:10 AM BST
Blacky around 10% of all prisoners are ex forces. The percentage of ex forces dependant on alcohol or substance abuce with related mental health issues is in the realms of 20% to 45% depending on the category.
Report Angel Gabrial May 26, 2012 11:13 AM BST
Crippen they are more likely to chuck you into the skip after they have mullered you!
Report blackburn1 May 26, 2012 11:17 AM BST
Just say you don't know and that you've made it up then.

You've given me three figures, all different.

Look, Gabriel, young men join the army because they like drinking and fighting, it's what's happened for centuries. I understand you middle class types find that unpalatable but it's true
Report Dr Crippen May 26, 2012 11:17 AM BST
Yes AB, that's the problem, and they'd get away with it.
Report Angel Gabrial May 26, 2012 11:22 AM BST
You never heard of Post Traumatic Stress Blacky? Your ignorance is rather amusing.Happy Yes it makes me smile.

By the way my dad was a fisherman on the trawlers and he drove a Datsun Cherry Laugh
Report Dr Crippen May 26, 2012 11:24 AM BST
Post Traumatic Stress?

Why doesn't that make you go straight, why should it make you turn to drugs and crime?
Report blackburn1 May 26, 2012 11:25 AM BST
Of course I've heard of it, decades ago the same people were described as shell shocked or bomb happy.

It's nothing new Gabriel, it's just dopes giving it a trendy name.

Any of these sufferers conscripts or are they all still volunteers?
Report Angel Gabrial May 26, 2012 11:25 AM BST
Mischief Yes Blacky it makes you sing and dance.
Report Dr Crippen May 26, 2012 11:30 AM BST
Those coppers at Hillsborough suffered with that.

Did they suddenly start taking drugs and committing crimes afterwards?
Report Eeternaloptimist May 26, 2012 11:36 AM BST
They didn't need to. They were too busy drawing their enhanced pensions. LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report Dr Crippen May 26, 2012 11:43 AM BST
Prisoner in the dock

‘’Ex army your honour, had a hard time out there’’

‘’Oh dear oh dear, I’m sure you didn’t mean to mug that old lady for the money to buy drugs. I’ll give you another chance’’

‘’Cheer gov, you won’t regret it – ****.’’
Report flushgordon1 May 26, 2012 12:02 PM BST
the majority of people who join the forces are young naive and idealistic its not about drinking and fighting,
they have been conned as have millions before into believing they are doing something good for their country.
at the age of 18 they are fearless and believe they are immortal, once they have seen a few tours witnessed someone being decapitated blown apart or wandering about with their entrails dragging behind them they soon realise their mortallity.
they see things you or i or the majority will never see,
they are better men than me and probably most of the t0ssers who post bollux here.
for anyone to try and deamean their plight , in my book  are filthy mean spirited scum.
Report flushgordon1 May 26, 2012 12:12 PM BST
and to say gambling is not a problem compared to drink shows a naivety of unfathomable degree,
many families have to go without food or clothes because the dad has done his coconuts on the gee gees fobt or cards,
doo wah diddy and other poster have explained their fall into the mire from gambling.
yes help must be given and if its not taken harsher treatment must be considered,
but in the war on drugs the white flag of surrender has been waved.
the government should make the penalties for dealing heavier ,i have no problem with capital punishment on dealers who blight the lives of families communities and society across the world.
and at least in scotland we are trying the minimum alcohol price ,it may not work but its worth trying.
the liberals have to see that the soft touch approach has not worked ,hammer the ****.
Report Angel Gabrial May 26, 2012 12:53 PM BST
Flush

The black and white ball bags on here dont like it when you point out facts about real human condition. Yet i imagine they are the same cowards who cross the road when they are on the same path as one or more undesirable. Through fear i may add.
Report blackburn1 May 26, 2012 12:59 PM BST
haha Gabriel is no different to that plank horse.

My lads home on leave soon, doubt less well have a few beers, I wonder if he'll end up in prison

ExcitedLaugh
Report Dr Crippen May 26, 2012 1:05 PM BST
for anyone to try and deamean their plight , in my book  are filthy mean spirited scum.

How can you put down drug-taking criminals?

They’re already as low as they can get, you’re just providing them with an excuse for unacceptable behaviour.

What about the servicemen who leave the armed forces and lead commendable lives?
Why don’t they succumb to the drugs and crime?

You see that’s where your argument breaks down, the experience of military service doesn’t turn decent law abiding citizens into criminals.
Report flushgordon1 May 26, 2012 1:08 PM BST
feck off you dopey ****
Report flushgordon1 May 26, 2012 1:09 PM BST
once they have seen a few tours witnessed someone being decapitated blown apart or wandering about with their entrails dragging behind them they soon realise their mortallity.
they see things you or i or the majority will never see,
some can cope better you fecking t0sser
Report flushgordon1 May 26, 2012 1:11 PM BST
they are in circumstances you could not perceive yet you try to belittle their predicament ,

you are a 24 carat ****.

feck off and watch the hurt locker in the comfort of your sitting room ya feckin ballon.
Report blackburn1 May 26, 2012 1:42 PM BST
What a phucking drama queen flush is, of course thy experience awful things it's what they signed up for, they don't need wet nursing by softies like you
Report flushgordon1 May 26, 2012 1:47 PM BST
HERE DEAD WE LIE

Here dead we lie
    Because we did not choose
    To live and shame the land
    From which we sprung.

Life, to be sure,
    Is nothing much to lose,
    But young men think it is,
    And we were young.

A E Housman
Report flushgordon1 May 26, 2012 1:48 PM BST
blackie if we ever meet be assured you wont be wet nursed you inadequate feck.
Report blackburn1 May 26, 2012 1:48 PM BST
World war 1?
Report blackburn1 May 26, 2012 1:52 PM BST
Oh here we go the keyboard warrior surfaces.

flush, I'll come up to Scotland with my lad and 3 of his mates from the forces, you pick your best 4 stable hands and we'll have a frank discussion about mortality.

You'd **** your gay pants at the sight of them you poofter
Report blackburn1 May 26, 2012 1:52 PM BST
Actually men in uniform is probably your fantasy flush

ExcitedLaugh
Report flushgordon1 May 26, 2012 1:55 PM BST
your the **** coming to scotland with 4 men in uniform you inadequate feckLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report flushgordon1 May 26, 2012 1:58 PM BST
get your son to drive and you can squeeze in the back of the burger van with the squaddies you t0sser.LaughLaughLaugh
Report blackburn1 May 26, 2012 1:58 PM BST
Yep, proper men that don't need your faux sympathy, they'd enjoy kicking the phuck out of a few sweaties in jodhpurs

ExcitedLaugh
Report blackburn1 May 26, 2012 1:59 PM BST
Who are you used to sparring with flush, willie Carson?

LaughLaughLaugh
Report flushgordon1 May 26, 2012 2:00 PM BST
ooooooooooooh im bringing my gang up , why dont you bring you dad as well you feckin loser.
Report blackburn1 May 26, 2012 2:06 PM BST
Touched a nerve there flush you big girls blouse, stick to shovelling muck you know phuck all about servicemen
Report flushgordon1 May 26, 2012 2:14 PM BST
feck off action man LaughLaughLaughyou inadequate burger van loser.
to be fair willie would probably boot your head in if someone loaned him a box.
i would not even have you as favourite v clair balding you balloon.
Report flushgordon1 May 26, 2012 2:16 PM BST
anyway get fecked burger boy , the racing calls.
Report sibaroni May 26, 2012 2:16 PM BST
I suspect turning up in Scotland in a mobile deep fat frying machine might actually make you a lot of friends.
Report blackburn1 May 26, 2012 2:25 PM BST
Lol sib
Report flushgordon1 May 26, 2012 2:43 PM BST
Excited shows yer baps sib.
Report Captain Wurzel May 26, 2012 4:34 PM BST
Yeah get in a van with four squadies blackie you t0sspot - they'd beat the krap out of you before you got past watford you silly t0sser.
Report Eeternaloptimist May 26, 2012 6:07 PM BST
There are a lot of flailing handbags today. Collective forum rag week? LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report flushgordon1 May 26, 2012 6:24 PM BST
might have known you would appear larry, was it the uniformsHappy
Report Dr Crippen May 26, 2012 6:38 PM BST
Flush,
You're missing Lord of the Rings on Channel 4.

You'll throw another tantrum if you miss it.
Report Angel Gabrial May 26, 2012 6:51 PM BST
Blacky 25% of squaddies have had a homosexual experience whilst bunking up with other squaddies. Listen when your son comes home on leave with his 3 bestest friends, just observe their behaviour and try out you CSE mathematics. If two are holding hands then it makles the percentage incorrect for your part but it saves you having to calculate anything.Laugh
Report flushgordon1 May 26, 2012 6:58 PM BST
lord of the rings?
shirley its a bit early for that kind of stuff ,have they moved the watershed.
no you go get yer popcorn and watch it with all the other hobbitts.
Report flushgordon1 May 26, 2012 7:03 PM BST
son Laughffs,blackie lives alone is 3 foot 9 with a combover,halitosis,fungal nail disease and athletes arse,
he lives on pot noodles and fish fingers and drives a morris marina with me and er indoors on his windscreen.
er indoors is currently waylaid due to 2 punctures and a ciggarette burn.
sonLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report Eeternaloptimist May 26, 2012 11:03 PM BST
Gabriel

You are throwing out as many statistics as wally and Karla combined. Can you make it a little easier and give us a reference for these assertions? Even if it is simply that 25% of soldiers you have hit on have tea bagged you within an hour then at least that is a degree of subjective evidence for us to go on.
Report Angel Gabrial May 26, 2012 11:43 PM BST
EO

Why are you so interested in the percentage of gay soldiers. You seem to have issues very much like the Jazz ballet intrigue. Your internal dialogue must be confusing you at this point in your life. Try talking to a buddy about it.

By the way, a little tip. Stay away from the gym, the big guys know that you stare at them.Wink
Report sibaroni May 26, 2012 11:54 PM BST
I don't think he is.  It is you that raised it.
Report Angel Gabrial May 27, 2012 12:20 AM BST
With your qualifications in the legal bar perhaps you could answer this Sib. Who was asking for evidence? and would you address this as intrigue? over to you.
Report History Maker May 27, 2012 12:42 AM BST
Blacky 25% of squaddies have had a homosexual experience whilst bunking up with other squaddies.

Extraordinary claim to make. I assume that you have a source to back that up.
Report History Maker May 27, 2012 12:47 AM BST
Who was asking for evidence?

Well EO was, and now I am.

If you don't have one I think I'll just assume that you're full of sh*t.
Report Angel Gabrial May 27, 2012 1:14 AM BST
History Maker it was tongue in cheek (pardon the pun)..I was obviously(or not so obviously as it may seemLaugh) having a dig at Blacky regarding his statement to Flush regarding the squaddie trip to Scotland!! 

Come on man keep up!! read the phucking situation!
Report sibaroni May 27, 2012 1:43 AM BST
Angel.

You said 25% of British forces had had a homosexual experience.
Eeternal asked you for some proof.
You said he was obsessed with homosexuality in the forces.

No.  He is keen to see whether you are making facts up.  He may well have asked the same question if you made any sweeping statement.  Your obfiscation suggests you made it up.
Report Angel Gabrial May 27, 2012 2:32 AM BST
Congratulations Sib you are correct. Case dismissed.
Report flushgordon1 May 27, 2012 9:30 AM BST
blackie does not have a son he is the human version of  clyde beddoe.
turn right clyde.
Report Captain Wurzel May 29, 2012 4:23 PM BST
People being killed and thrown in skips.

Scotland being invaded in a van by 4 squaddies + blackie.

What a threadSurprised
Report Eeternaloptimist May 29, 2012 4:34 PM BST
And Gaybriel backpeddling quicker than an Italian tank. Clearly he doesn't like it up him. LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

God bless the politics forum.
Report Eeternaloptimist May 29, 2012 4:35 PM BST
He is worse than wally with his fantasy island facts.
Report flushgordon1 May 29, 2012 5:00 PM BST
yeah and blackie said he has a sonLaughLaughLaugh
Report Angel Gabrial May 29, 2012 5:08 PM BST
EO has just come back from the gym after ogling other men, realises which way he leans and his inner turmoil is burning. The need to transfer his self hatred and confusing leads him to the betfair forumLaugh...

Jazz Ballet next stop for EO.
Report flushgordon1 May 29, 2012 5:09 PM BST
is that some arty form of j!zz gargling?
Report Eeternaloptimist May 29, 2012 5:12 PM BST
Gabriel

I've already pointed out to you I really don't have a problem with gay people. Each to their own. It wouldn't cause me any turmoil in the least if I were gay. As it happens I'm happily married and the thought of another man's balls bouncing off my chin doesn't do it for me. If it did I'd be rushing down to Manchester and hitting Canal Street.

Curiously you seem desperate to keep returning to this subject. Is there a reason for that?
Report flushgordon1 May 29, 2012 5:16 PM BST
whats wrong scared you might bump into someone you know on rose street larry.?
Report Eeternaloptimist May 29, 2012 5:18 PM BST
Where is Rose Street?

Is that where they do the buy one get one free offers?
Report flushgordon1 May 29, 2012 5:32 PM BST
edinburgh in my yoof it was full of topless gogo bars ,it is now arsebandit alley.
Report Angel Gabrial May 29, 2012 5:56 PM BST
As it happens I'm happily married and the thought of another man's balls bouncing off my chin doesn't do it for me. If it did I'd be rushing down to Manchester and hitting Canal Street....Laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com