Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ROCKIN HORSE
23 May 12 14:20
| Topic/replies: 9,662 | Blogger: ROCKIN HORSE's blog
Dont turn up for the new Government mandatory sessions

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 158
By:
Java
When: 23 May 12 14:26
Hopefully they get their "sickness" pay taken away, which they should never get in the first place?
By:
blackburn1
When: 23 May 12 14:28
Just shoot them and chuck them in a skip with the druggies, there is not one single reason why the rest of us should pay for scumbags to go on the piss all day.
By:
ROCKIN HORSE
When: 23 May 12 14:29
Hopefully they get their "sickness" pay taken away, which they should never get in the first place?

Then what happens?
By:
sibaroni
When: 23 May 12 14:35
Can't they just have the meetings in the pub?
By:
Java
When: 23 May 12 14:35
They don't have enough to buy booze?  Then they either clean up, or commit a crime.  If they clean up then good.  If they commit a crime then put them in the clink for 6 months.  If they re-offend 2 years.  If they re-offend 5 years.  If they re-offend 25 years.
By:
ROCKIN HORSE
When: 23 May 12 14:38
Do you know the possible consequence's of someone desperate to feed an all enveloping addiction with absolutely no money at all

If they get into trouble,which is a high possibility as I cant see an addict sitting in an armchair whistling the day away,it will cost the state  5 times as much a week to keep him in nick when the crime rate increases
Lets face it they are very unlikely to turn up to these meetings,so a very high percentage will have their benefit stopped,and a very high percentage will end up in jail with absolutely no means of support
By:
blackburn1
When: 23 May 12 14:42
Do you know the possible consequence's of someone desperate to feed an all enveloping addiction with absolutely no money at all

Nope, and whats more I dont give a phuck
By:
Java
When: 23 May 12 14:47
Absolutely don't give a sh*t Horse.  Build the spartan prisons with lunatic wardens and keep them there for life if necessary.
By:
ROCKIN HORSE
When: 23 May 12 14:49
This is not just alcoholics,it covers junkies as well,crack cocaine addicts,etc ,etc.

They are like ticking bombs under deprivation,never mind TOTAL  deprivation
By:
blackburn1
When: 23 May 12 14:50
A filthy addict broke into my premises two nights running a few years back, cost me a lot of money, he got a suspended sentence. Luckily he died shortly after, saved us a fortune.
By:
ROCKIN HORSE
When: 23 May 12 14:51
I havn't notice any prison building policy,Java,just cutting the police force numbers,are you sure your plan will work
By:
blackburn1
When: 23 May 12 14:51
This is not just alcoholics,it covers junkies as well,crack cocaine addicts,etc ,etc.

Yep, camps in the Hebrides, looked after by ex squaddies, bread and water, no heating, send all the dregs there
By:
ROCKIN HORSE
When: 23 May 12 14:52
Looks like he'd break in five nights running under the tories no means of support scheme
By:
ROCKIN HORSE
When: 23 May 12 14:53
Yep, camps in the Hebrides, looked after by ex squaddies, bread and water, no heating, send all the dregs there

Are you under the influence of drugs right now yourself
By:
blackburn1
When: 23 May 12 14:57
Nah, but if I was I'd pay for them myself. Society is cheaper, safer and nicer without these people and their scumbag dealers, just get rid.
By:
ROCKIN HORSE
When: 23 May 12 15:01
It will be like herding cats trying to regiment this sector of society,they will cause social disturbances right left and centre,effectively instantly homeless,thousands off them,like loaded guns walking the streets
By:
blackburn1
When: 23 May 12 15:04
Of course the alternative is just keep giving them more money. Add that to IVF for gays and you're beginning to see why the NHS is phucked.

Hohum.
By:
ROCKIN HORSE
When: 23 May 12 15:07
The problem is you don't know when you are getting value for one of societys ills,you'd spend a million to save a tenner
By:
blackburn1
When: 23 May 12 15:08
I wouldn't spend anywhere near a million, I dont give a toss about these lifestyle choice scroungers
By:
ROCKIN HORSE
When: 23 May 12 15:10
I just hope they dont contaminate your life too much,just build bigger walls
By:
blackburn1
When: 23 May 12 15:13
Thats the whole point, they caused me misery and inconvenience, they cost us all a fortune, I dont give a toss if they all die
By:
A_T
When: 23 May 12 17:09
The moment an alcoholic believes he has an "illness" the battle is lost.
By:
The beauty of Buzzer
When: 23 May 12 19:17
Lots of alcoholics are ex squaddies blackburn,who the f uk are you to judge them?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1277933/1-7-UK-soldiers-use-alcohol-blot-Iraq-Afghan-war-horrors.html
By:
blackburn1
When: 24 May 12 07:49
buzzer, I have a son in the forces, don't come over all Andy Mcnab you simpering Pratt.

Every serviceman volunteers, not one of them wants the faux sympathy and handwringing from posturing waankers like you
By:
Eeternaloptimist
When: 24 May 12 09:37
The problem is created by the do gooders wanting to help. Welfare starts relatively cheaply because people haven't previously known it and are self reliant. Almost imperceptibly at first but as time goes on the wheels begin to turn and then they start to pick up speed until you have a runaway bandwagon out of control and wimps like Rockin Horse saying, "don't look at the bully and he might leave you alone".

Let's ignore the shroud wavers and get back to some simple principles and see how many wasters kick up a fuss and then hit em hard. That way we can properly look after those who really need it.
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 24 May 12 10:56
I agree with EO.

We clearly have slipped into an unsustainable trap of dependency on welfare.
Addiction to drugs now is almost regarded as a free ride through life on the backs of other people.
The same way as breeding for benefits is and any affliction you can dream up to get the doctor to sign you on.
Although they are addressing that last scam now, and there have been plenty of threads on here screaming about the few cases where genuine cases have been wrongly kicked out.

I think we should made addicts responsible for their own self-inflicted problems, and the first positive move might be to stop putting addicts on extra benefits.
If they’re out of work they should only qualify for JSA and LHA.
If they attend an interview for a job under the influence, they should have their benefits suspended, and if they turn to crime then lock them up and deny them access to their addictions.
By:
Doob
When: 24 May 12 11:09
It's like the welfare state is one big protection racket.
"Here you go Mr Alcoholic/Druggie, have £100 pounds a week, please don't rob me" Sad
By:
ROCKIN HORSE
When: 24 May 12 11:12
No not as simplistic as that ,like people being thrown under trains,and murdered,when their killers should have been in a mental institution,you are forgetting a lot of these people will be beyond rational judgements
By:
ROCKIN HORSE
When: 24 May 12 11:15
Its like care in the community,with no safety net at all
By:
blackburn1
When: 24 May 12 11:44
Thats why we should shoot them and throw them in skips
By:
ROCKIN HORSE
When: 24 May 12 11:47
You appear to be mellowing these days blackie,
By:
blackburn1
When: 24 May 12 11:49
I've given you my solution horse, whats yours?
By:
subversion
When: 24 May 12 11:50
if these people are engaging in behaviour which is destructive to themselves and/or others, should the state reward this behaviour, or punish it?
By:
ROCKIN HORSE
When: 24 May 12 11:51
A pint of Lager,cheers blackie
By:
blackburn1
When: 24 May 12 11:53
sub nails it, the fools want to chuck more money at a situation that already costs us £bns a year
By:
ROCKIN HORSE
When: 24 May 12 11:58
There is a possibility it could be a false saving,as jailing people,theft,and social problems,will make the solution EVEN more expensive than the cure
By:
subversion
When: 24 May 12 12:00
any hard data on that RH? or just fear and bedwetting on your part?
By:
ROCKIN HORSE
When: 24 May 12 12:03
So you think hardened drug use/alcoholism  is going to end because people are deprived of any means of support do you,its you that needs to grasp reality
By:
ROCKIN HORSE
When: 24 May 12 12:04
The hard data will arrive in the years to come no doubt
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo