Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Eeternaloptimist
18 Dec 11 15:28
| Topic/replies: 38,236 | Blogger: Eeternaloptimist's blog
Not a single poster on the left has seen fit to criticise worcesterwilly for his frequent and nasty attacks on homosexuals. Shame on you all.
Pause Switch to Standard View The left and homphobia.
Show More
Report blackburn1 December 19, 2011 4:38 PM GMT
Laugh
Report mjt December 19, 2011 4:51 PM GMT
write some more - i love it LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report worcesterwilly December 19, 2011 4:54 PM GMT
some moreLove
Report TheMaskedAvenger December 19, 2011 6:40 PM GMT
I don't believe it, willy is without doubt the stupidest most brain dead poster on Betfair Shocked

And having spent so much time on the football forum, I didn't think it was possible to beat them, but fair play he's managed it without breaking sweat Plain
Report Arleystation December 19, 2011 6:41 PM GMT
I made my views clear about my objection to the physical act

Willy,

What if any of your Old Edwardian friends confirmed to you that they liked anal sex with their wives (or even with your wife)? Would you let them near your kids?
Report bongo December 19, 2011 9:26 PM GMT
Quote stolen from Stephen Colbert, apt I think because Bullshiit says it's his opinion that buggery is a sin, and then mentions the bible.
So does that make it his opinion, or is it just stolen from somewhere else, a bit like the quote coming:

"Christianity is the best way to cure gayness. Just get on your knees, take a swig of wine and accept the body of a man into your mouth"
Report Eeternaloptimist December 19, 2011 9:28 PM GMT
Perhaps if we all chip in a fiver we can pay him to stay with us. Who amongst us would wish to lose such an erudite wit and shining example of integrity? LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report moisok December 19, 2011 9:51 PM GMT
coz  why is it a sin???  like killing someone, thieving something, beating up an old lady,  going to war with 'god' on your side???
Report Eeternaloptimist December 19, 2011 9:53 PM GMT
Cos a medieval fairy story told him it was.
Report moisok December 19, 2011 10:11 PM GMT
I've got antihumpaphobia - is that a sin??
Report baracouda30 December 19, 2011 11:39 PM GMT
I do not trust gays around kids since all statistical evidence indicates that sexual deviants and perverts are more likely to be gay than straight.

No, Willy. It does not. Now kindly f*ck off you bigoted tw*t.

And have a really f*cking miserable Christmas you utter spanner.
Report zilzal1 December 20, 2011 12:04 AM GMT
This thread reminds me of when Livingstone appointed his "Rainbow alliance" when he 1st become Mayor

Tatchell didnt go down(sic) too well with some of the ethnic members of advisors

Remember

Some Minorities are more equal than others ComradeLaugh

Willy wouldnt know what way to go if there was a Muslim/Gay disputeLaughMischief
Report Eeternaloptimist December 20, 2011 12:18 AM GMT
Bara is on the case but he has now introduced a conundrum for us to solve. Is he going to do him with the hammer or the spanner?
Report Eeternaloptimist December 20, 2011 12:18 AM GMT
He's got a bigger toolbox than Fred West.
Report baracouda30 December 20, 2011 12:19 AM GMT
Any more jokes from your local greengrocer?
Report Eeternaloptimist December 20, 2011 12:23 AM GMT
No but I asked him if he would buy your used carrots back and he declined.
Report blackburn1 December 20, 2011 8:45 AM GMT
bara, make your new year's resolution:

I will not post when drunk.

The dope morphs from a handwringing luvvie into a hammer wielding nutter after a couple of pints.
Report History Maker December 20, 2011 9:05 AM GMT
I know a brother and sister who were primarily raised by their dad and his gay partner from the age of about 9 and 7. Both are, as far as I'm aware, perfectly well-adjusted, and heterosexual.
Report Eeternaloptimist December 20, 2011 10:46 AM GMT
For 11 and 9 year olds? LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report baracouda30 December 20, 2011 11:14 AM GMT
No drinks last night blackie.

Just abhorrence of a person who has gay "friends" but won't leave his kids with them as he thinks they are more likely to be kiddie-fiddlers.

How ignorant can someone get?
Report Java December 20, 2011 11:20 AM GMT
Quite.  Willy's postings on this thread have shown stunning ignorance.

My favoutite was the claim that it is "statistially proven" that homosexuals are more likely to kiddie fiddlers/serial killers.  Laugh
Report Doob December 20, 2011 11:23 AM GMT
This whole thread is like a Brass Eye satire.
Nonce Sense Laugh
Report Java December 20, 2011 11:27 AM GMT
Laugh

Willy - you still haven't clarified whether the "act" of doing your wife up the wrong 'un brings out similar disgust in you?
Report blackburn1 December 20, 2011 11:36 AM GMT
Some things I just dont want to visualise thanks

Sad
Report Java December 20, 2011 11:40 AM GMT
I'm using wife in the generic sense Blackburn.  You don't have to imagine crazy Willy blasting away at the back of his Misses like a jackhammer.
Report baracouda30 December 20, 2011 11:48 AM GMT
He does now.
Report blackburn1 December 20, 2011 11:55 AM GMT
Change the subject ffs.

Sad

I like willy, his rants are hilarious and the abuse he dishes out is great. I certainly wouldn't want to be a poof or a muslim living next door to him

Laugh
Report Java December 20, 2011 12:07 PM GMT
You seem to be enjoying this Blackburn.  Shall we paint some more detail on the canvas?

Picture if you will Willy's face, contorted in pent up rage, eyes bulging, tongue hanging out to one side with vein protuding out of his forehead and he chases his goal.  His face is a cloud of dilemna.  He knows this act feels hypocritical giving his views on homosexuality but there will be time for self flagulation later.  He is in the zone.  He rears up like a wild stallion............

Plain

Ok got carried away - will change subject now.  Plain
Report Eeternaloptimist December 20, 2011 12:12 PM GMT
Tongue hanging out to one side. LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report blackburn1 December 20, 2011 12:18 PM GMT
Its willy's poor wife I'm concerned for, a decent middle aged woman who bakes cakes for the WI in a flowery dress.

The thought of willy's tongue lolling out after a bad day on the forum is too awful to comprehend.

Cry
Report Java December 20, 2011 12:20 PM GMT
She bakes cakes for the West Indian cricket team?
Report Comrade_Karla December 20, 2011 12:20 PM GMT
The hypocrisy on this thread is breathtaking.

When is the last time anyone saw Mr Eeternal, Mr Blackburn, Mr Java or any of the gang criticise, condemn or even mention anything to the many forum BNP/EDL mob? Answer - never! Hypocrites! Cowards!
Report blackburn1 December 20, 2011 12:24 PM GMT
She bakes cakes for the West Indian cricket team?

Laugh not if willy can help it, he's in the send em back ome campLaugh

karla you silly little girl, show one example of homophobia on this thread from those you consider the "gang"
Report Java December 20, 2011 12:25 PM GMT
I am happy to state my support for controlled immigration and confirm my disdain for racists at this juncture. 

Incidentally - who comprise the forum BNP/EDL mob?  I've seen many on chitchat, but it doesn't seem to be an issue for the politics forum.
Report Comrade_Karla December 20, 2011 12:25 PM GMT
One word Mr Blackburn. Specsavers.
Report ROCKIN HORSE December 20, 2011 12:27 PM GMT
You seem to be enjoying this Blackburn.  Shall we paint some more detail on the canvas?

Picture if you will Willy's face, contorted in pent up rage, eyes bulging, tongue hanging out to one side with vein protuding out of his forehead and he chases his goal.  His face is a cloud of dilemna.  He knows this act feels hypocritical giving his views on homosexuality but there will be time for self flagulation later.  He is in the zone.  He rears up like a wild stallion............

You could only produce that from mental recall I reckon
Report blackburn1 December 20, 2011 12:28 PM GMT
Another word karla

Where?
Report Comrade_Karla December 20, 2011 12:29 PM GMT
Your local high street I would guess.
Report blackburn1 December 20, 2011 12:30 PM GMT
No examples then karla?

Laugh
Report Java December 20, 2011 12:30 PM GMT
Horse Grin
Report Comrade_Karla December 20, 2011 12:32 PM GMT
I didn't assert what you seem to think I did.
Specsavers, urgently.
Report blackburn1 December 20, 2011 12:34 PM GMT
Comrade_Karla Joined: 05 Jul 11
Replies: 807 20 Dec 11 12:20   
The hypocrisy on this thread is breathtaking.

When is the last time anyone saw Mr Eeternal, Mr Blackburn, Mr Java or any of the gang criticise, condemn or even mention anything to the many forum BNP/EDL mob? Answer - never! Hypocrites! Cowards!

Point the hypocrisy out please karla.
Report worcesterwilly December 20, 2011 1:09 PM GMT
I am not a racist - I have been to the West Indies many times and have no problem with anyones colour...

Like Karla says...the bigots on this forum are the eternalliar,whippet.AHH types who are bullies and bigots...

I have 2 groups I dont agree with - the homosexual act and extreme Muslims....I state my views openly and honestly unlike the eternal liars of this world - holier than thou lying bigots....

For the record I have never given or received anal sex from a man or a woman....mrs willy like me considers anal sex to be disgusting....
Report baracouda30 December 20, 2011 1:29 PM GMT
I have 2 groups I dont agree with - the homosexual act and extreme Muslims

Leaving aside the grammatical car crash, it seems other "extremists" are OK.
Report Mexico December 20, 2011 2:06 PM GMT
WW - Can you explain why you should not be viewed as a homophobic bigot?
Most of your posts are to say that other people are hypocrites & bigots. That is not a great defence.

Like Karla says...

It goes without saying that any self respecting left leaning individual condemns any and all prejudice.

That is hardly a ringing endorcement to your belief that homosexuals should be put in prison.
Report ROCKIN HORSE December 20, 2011 2:17 PM GMT
I dont know why people are politicising the subject with pseudo outrage for political comment only
Report ROCKIN HORSE December 20, 2011 2:18 PM GMT
Its a personal opinion of his own
Report worcesterwilly December 20, 2011 2:28 PM GMT
yawn....

I am not a bigot because I am not a hypocrite....

Numerous right wing posters on here make gay,racially motivated and other bullying remarks daily....then act holier than thou...

I am 100% honest and transparent in saying what I agree with and what I dont agree with....

Bigotry comes from a lack of understanding and a tendancy to be hypocritical....

Foe centuries the practice of buggery was rightly considered to be a sin and a crime as was the act of encouraging the said act. It is my honest and considered belief that so called "political correctness" has gone too far and that we are now wrongly encouraging young people to commit an act that is neither natural nor desirable.

Our creator(s) whoever or whatever they were gave man a penis in order to urinate and procreate, they gave woman a vagina/clitoris in order to urinate and procreate that gave man and woman a "back passage/anus" in order to defficate.....in my opinion anal sex between mixed or same sex couple is wrong and sinful....

I do not advocate verbal or physical abuse or hounding of any homosexuals - to a degree it they commit their acts in private hat is there perogative but I do believe that homosexual rape and the advancement of homosexual preaching as being acceptable should be a criminalised activity as it was for many centuries....

Quite how that makes me a bigot - I dont know??....

Is every member of the Catholic Church, the Church of England, the Muslim, The Hindu, The Sikh and any other faiths a bigot for believing that homosexuality is a sin???....

I am not a religious person.....I make my own decision on various topics....I dont "bash" any minority....

WHAT I DO FIND HILARIOUS IS PEOPLE WHO POST ON HERE THAT MANDELSOHN,HAGUE,DUNCAN etc are "****s" or " like it up the ass" YOUR PHRASES NOT MINE!....then have a go at me for being a bigot whilst being holier than thou.....

I repeat I AM NOT A BIGOT...I have an honestly held and well and deeply considered view....and I will as a father and a parent do all I can to protect my kids from people who I consider to be sinful or permissive as many gay men in particular are....
Report baracouda30 December 20, 2011 2:28 PM GMT
Plenty of t0ssers state their views "openly and honestly". That doesn't stop them being t0ssers.

And WW is a t0sser, based on his pathetic comments on this thread.

Just my opinion of course.
Report Java December 20, 2011 2:40 PM GMT
Do you agree with oral sex Willy?  It would seem not following your logic, as after all a mouth is for eating?
Report baracouda30 December 20, 2011 2:42 PM GMT
Has your wife ever sucked you off Willy?

Is that what mouths were created for?

Just a complete pile of dogsh1t masquerading as deeply-held beliefs, I'm afraid. No-one is encouraging anyone to be homosexual. Some people just are, get over it.

You say you aren't religious yet you come out with a load of quasi-religious rubbish like

Our creator(s) whoever or whatever they were gave man a penis in order to urinate and procreate, they gave woman a vagina/clitoris in order to urinate and procreate

How do you know?????
Report baracouda30 December 20, 2011 2:43 PM GMT
Java beat me to it!
Report worcesterwilly December 20, 2011 2:45 PM GMT
java - I do agree with Oral sex......since the mouth has neither no emotive not sinful impact of the anus...

baracouda....calling someone a to$$er for holding a view you do not agree with doesn't make you anything other than a bully who having no intellectual argument to back up a view merely resorts to abuse....

By all means disagree with anyones opinion and argue on  an intellectual level but dont lower yourself to the right wing trait of the tory liars to hurl abuse to simply highlight a lack of intellectual viewpoint or in the case of many on the right a fundamental lack of understanding and integrity...
Report worcesterwilly December 20, 2011 2:46 PM GMT
Yes she has baracouda and your wife aint bad at it eitherLove;
Report baracouda30 December 20, 2011 2:53 PM GMT
Let's nail the lie that hurling abuse means you have no intellectual argument. I have an intellectual argument on this subject AND I hurl abuse at you WW, for the ignorance of your views. Ignorant because they are not informed by facts, just silly old, outdated prejudices (like your contention that homosexuals are more likely to be kiddy fiddlers).

If you aren't religious then may I suggest you convert soon? You would be in good company with a load of nutters in a church, mosque, synagogue etc. You're all over the show on the subject, and should be embarrassed, quite frankly.
Report worcesterwilly December 20, 2011 2:59 PM GMT
so baracouda you advocate buggery....

why dont you just say it rather than hurl abuse at someone who doesn't advocate it...
Report baracouda30 December 20, 2011 3:19 PM GMT
Refusing to oppose something on the basis of myth, supposition, prejudice and ignorance does not equate to advocating it.

I'd rather leave people to make their own decisions on what they do with their bodies and those of their consenting partners.

Your quasi-religious twaddle is sickening, quite frankly.
Report worcesterwilly December 20, 2011 3:25 PM GMT
AH SO YOU accuse me of bigotry for believing something is wrong that you dont believe is right....

BIZARRE.....

You would be far more respected if you actually advocated it.....but to accuse someone of being a bigot over something you cannot bring yourself to agree with is the height of hypocracy and bigotry...
Report blackburn1 December 20, 2011 3:30 PM GMT
I know 3 gays by name, they're very nice people. Two of them are "partners" and the age difference is approx 30 years, the thought of who does what to who is not pleasant imo.

Still, each to their own, I cant imgine theres a violent bone in their bodies willy, I'm sure they're safe around kids.
Report worcesterwilly December 20, 2011 3:37 PM GMT
blackie....

I am sure they are fine and respectable people and if you think they are fine around kids I am sure that they are....

Its just my honestly held opinion that a significant number of gay men are too promiscuous for my liking and eager to convert unsuspecting kids to their sexual preferences...

It is interesting that you are amongst the minority though that do NOT brandish the terms like "bigot around" yet tend to have a balanced and intellectual view of life - which sadly many do not have...

Coincidentally....you mentioned Dean Headley.....son of the very good cricketer Ron Headley who played for Worcestershire and who owned a Garage business in Stourbridge - in Oldswinford (a place referred to by arleystation) ...grandson of an ALL TIME great cricketer....George Headley - very much a trailblazer in West Indian cricket..
Report TheMaskedAvenger December 20, 2011 3:49 PM GMT
"Its just my honestly held opinion that a significant number of gay men are too promiscuous for my liking and eager to convert unsuspecting kids to their sexual preferences..."

An "honestly held opinion" which is not backed up with a shred of evidence for your biggotted, warped views.

I could have an "honestly held opinion" that Wycombe Wanderers, my local professional team, will win the Champions League within the next 10 years. It wouldn't stop me being ridiculed and laughed at.
Report blackburn1 December 20, 2011 3:50 PM GMT
Yep, the Black Bradman, stand named after him at Sabina Park. Dean's moved out of Kent now but a nice lad.

Listen willy, I'm glad I'm not a poof but they dont bother me in the slightest, I'm told they are very promiscuous, George Michael said straight men would love to be gay because of their attitude to sex.

Live and let live willy, its people like bara that are judgmental, dont stoop to his level.
Report Java December 20, 2011 4:16 PM GMT
"I'm told they are very promiscuous, George Michael said straight men would love to be gay because of their attitude to sex."

This isn't correct.  Surely it's because women are harder to get in the sack?  Once you take them out of the equation all hell breaks lose?  If this forum spontaneously turned gay then I'm sure we'd all be at it like baboons on heat.  Plain
Report ROCKIN HORSE December 20, 2011 4:20 PM GMT
'ere I'm eating my dinner
Report worcesterwilly December 20, 2011 4:21 PM GMT
you lot might be....I wouldn't!Plain
Report blackburn1 December 20, 2011 4:28 PM GMT
java I think you've misunderstood, rightly or wrongly men will jump into bed with almost any woman, apparently gays are the same, they're at it all the time.

The thought of a forum shagfest is ghastly.

willy grinning and zipping up his flies as bara relaxes with a cheroot on the chaise longue

CryShockedLaughPlain
Report blackburn1 December 20, 2011 4:31 PM GMT
The most likely scenario is the tribal deadheads in a daisy chain as a show of solidarity.

benny, clay, cheese, horse and melv

Mischief
Report Eeternaloptimist December 20, 2011 4:33 PM GMT
wally

It isn't the fact that you hold crackpot views about what consenting adults get up to based on whatever fairy story you like. What is so objectionable to me is that you want to put consenting adults in prison for doing something which you wouldn't imprison heterosexual couples for doing. Unless of course you want to imprison them as well if they indulge in a spot of back door action.
Report ROCKIN HORSE December 20, 2011 4:37 PM GMT
Just stick to Mrs hand blackie,if you can seduce yourself
Report Java December 20, 2011 4:50 PM GMT
Blackie  Laugh
Report moisok December 20, 2011 5:13 PM GMT
how is it a SIN - anal sex that is ????? are ****s sinful also??
coz I reckon it is according to the above reasoning
as is having sex without a condom - what utter garbage by the catholic church
but then all religions are bonkers except it is about controling the masses -as ever
oh and masterbashing added to the list of 'sins'
Report moisok December 20, 2011 5:16 PM GMT
can't say bl'w jobs whoops!!!
Report Dr Crippen December 20, 2011 5:19 PM GMT
Holy mother of Jesus - she's got a tongue like a whip.
Report Dr Crippen December 20, 2011 5:21 PM GMT
Looks like I'm about a day late with that one.
Report moisok December 20, 2011 5:21 PM GMT
whipping !!!   now you are talking!!!!   oooops!!!
Report Sharapour December 20, 2011 5:45 PM GMT
On the left here, Willy agin the Twats.....With him most of the way, but not always.....Steve
Report Arleystation December 20, 2011 5:51 PM GMT
baracouda30 Joined: 02 Sep 06
Replies: 7516 20 Dec 11 14:42 

Our creator(s) whoever or whatever they were gave man a penis in order to urinate and procreate, they gave woman a vagina/clitoris in order to urinate and procreate

How do you know?????

Bloody 'ell, Bara, you'll be suggesting some people consume food through their ears nextGrin, if you are seriously denying or doubting the primary functions of genitalia!
Report baracouda30 December 20, 2011 6:01 PM GMT
Live and let live willy, its people like bara that are judgmental, dont stoop to his level.

Laugh Funny stuff. Yeah, Willy's not judgemental. He just thinks gays are more likely to be kiddie-fiddlers!!!

Arleystation

WW professes to not be religious, but insists that we have a creator. How would he know that? And because those bits he mentioned are for urination and procreation does not mean anything does it? Does it mean that other bits can't be used for sexual acts? WW admits to having engaged in oral sex, so mouths were designed to have todgers stuffed in them were they?

It's an absolute mess, his opinion.
Report Arleystation December 20, 2011 6:20 PM GMT
Whether it's God, Allah or Darwin's Nature, I find it strange that anyone (e.g. you) can appear to doubt the primary purpose(s) of the penis and the vagina in the animal world. [Still, this is the politics forumPlain] I was commenting in respect of the post of yours that I quoted. Perhaps I misunderstood you and took your words too literally.

I don't really understand why you have replied as you did at 18.01.
Report Dr Crippen December 20, 2011 6:30 PM GMT
WW admits to having engaged in oral sex

I don’t think he even said that , he said that he agreed with it.

You see oral sex is not perversion any more than kissing is.
It can be to titillate, as a prelude to the full act of intercourse between a male and a female – a perfectly natural exercise.

Where buggery between two males, is extreme perversion which does not result in procreation.

I’m sure you can understand the difference, even though you seem not to.
Report PatraTheCat December 20, 2011 6:49 PM GMT
One point about gay men that I'm surprised isn't made more often: I think it's absolutely brilliant that a small percentage of males, generally good-looking ones it seems, have chosen to remove themselves from the competition for females. I support this in the same way that I am happy that people get drunk and play poker online - both make my life easier.

The only negative thing I would say about it is that aesthetically it seems, um, a little unusual to me, a bit like preferring to drink white wine warm or something. Someone who drinks white wine warm is going to get mocked a little bit. But real homophobia? It's just ridiculous.

As for any nonsense that homosexuals are more likely to be otherwise deviant - were such a correlation to exist (and I am highly doubtful), it would likely occur as a result of stigmatising homosexuality imo, and therefore be a product of homophobia rather than homosexuality.

Live and let live.
Report ClayDavis December 20, 2011 7:21 PM GMT
A Tory defending gayers....surprise surprise
Report bazzar December 20, 2011 8:11 PM GMT
Clay is right, the Conservative Party is the most homophobic and racist of all the parties, but as it takes lying to hide their disgust and lying is their stock in trade they relish the lying.
They have NEVER in their history voted AGAINST going to war, if there are other humans to be killed they are all for it.
NEW LABOUR lead by BLAIR flirted with the prospect of becoming TOTALLY Conservative, I for hope that the leader of the LABOUR PARTY swerves that particular sinking into the depths of TOTAL DEPRAVITY.
Report Eeternaloptimist December 20, 2011 8:17 PM GMT
Crippen

Shooting your fat over a huge pair of jugs is also unlikely to result in procreation but I don't think too many red blooded males would be bothered by that little detail.
Report Eeternaloptimist December 20, 2011 8:19 PM GMT
All that remains is for wally to introduce the concept of eternal damnation and burning in the fires of hell for this thread truly to be complete.
Report bongo December 20, 2011 8:22 PM GMT
Our creator(s). . . gave man a penis in order to urinate and procreate, they gave woman a vagina/clitoris in order to urinate and procreate
That's all fine, but if those organs have dual roles, then why not the anus. After all it is such a snug fit.
Report Eeternaloptimist December 20, 2011 8:26 PM GMT
The dark one is building a special fire for you just for having those perverted thoughts and wally has gone for the petrol to make the party go with a bang. Bangers us your jacksy and all sorts. Just so you know how it feels. Your areshole will look like a tattered windsoc by the time they have finished with you.
Report bongo December 20, 2011 8:29 PM GMT
I remember a Dawkins chap being asked that and explained his answer, but can't remember the answer. Or was it when he told off a child at a lecture for picking his nose with his little finger, and the child came back with 'what's the problem, it's like a spanner that fits a nut, I'm a product of evolution and nose-picking needs a tool the right size and shape with a nail on the end, or else we'd get clogged up, and my little finger fits my nose so well'
Or something. Sorry, been at the Napa Valley or something, and can't remember how to explain the rest of it.
But Jesus H Christ, if some-one has intelligence, the common touch, the right policies and the management skills, would you not vote for them because they pray to mecca or like bum fun? That's proper bigotry.
Report Eeternaloptimist December 20, 2011 8:33 PM GMT
Don't call him a bigot or there could be a full on forum meltdown which would make Vesuvius look like a back garden Catherine Wheel on bonfire night.
Report moisok December 20, 2011 8:43 PM GMT
yeah but wots this sin thing being bandied about???
Report baracouda30 December 20, 2011 8:47 PM GMT
Arleystation
20 Dec 11 18:20   

Whether it's God, Allah or Darwin's Nature, I find it strange that anyone (e.g. you) can appear to doubt the primary purpose(s) of the penis and the vagina in the animal world. [Still, this is the politics forum] I was commenting in respect of the post of yours that I quoted. Perhaps I misunderstood you and took your words too literally.

I don't really understand why you have replied as you did at 18.01

No, I don't doubt the PRIMARY purpose. But he seems to think that our "creator" (despite him not being religious) designed them for those purposes only. Leaving aside the curious nature of a man who says he is non-religious but who thinks we have a creator, how would he know this?
Report baracouda30 December 20, 2011 8:50 PM GMT
Yes Crippen, you're right. My error.

java - I do agree with Oral sex......since the mouth has neither no emotive not sinful impact of the anus...

WW reserves a special place in his thinking for the anus. It's for talking out of, mainly.
Report Dr Crippen December 20, 2011 9:08 PM GMT
Shooting your fat over a huge pair of jugs is also unlikely to result in procreation

Lol,
Depends where the next load goes.

Nevertheless, procreation is darn sight less likely if it's another bloke that you shoot it over.
Report baracouda30 December 20, 2011 9:10 PM GMT
Gays doing their bit for the Malthusians on here then, is another way of looking at it.
Report A.H HUNTER esq. December 20, 2011 9:25 PM GMT
Has Willie said anywhere he feels the urge to stone or take a hammer to homosexuals?

Pretend he is muslim and give it a PC angle ,you will all feel more tolerant of his views.
Report baracouda30 December 20, 2011 9:35 PM GMT
Nah, he just thinks it's "proven" that they are more likely to be kiddy fiddlers.

PS - Have you decided who you are yet? Alan Bates or Ollie Reed? Laugh
Report ROCKIN HORSE December 20, 2011 11:09 PM GMT
Master Bates I reckon
Report Eeternaloptimist December 20, 2011 11:30 PM GMT
Hunter

He can think what he likes. That should be his right. The problem is that usually the left can't wait to stick their oar in to tell people what they should do and how they should think. Suddenly having foisted on us all manner of laws outlawing liberty one of the feckers now wants to be granted special dispensation to lock consenting adults up.
Report zilzal1 December 20, 2011 11:54 PM GMT
The problem with some minorities is that they want the right to be minorities and not be discriminated against whilst still wanting to use their culture as an excuse to discriminate against other minorities, which usually results in a bit of hand wringing from the left as they examine the pecking order table before deciding what to do.
Report zilzal1 December 20, 2011 11:59 PM GMT
And the worst thing is that we fund them through various groups...
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com