Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Eeternaloptimist
18 Dec 11 15:28
| Topic/replies: 38,236 | Blogger: Eeternaloptimist's blog
Not a single poster on the left has seen fit to criticise worcesterwilly for his frequent and nasty attacks on homosexuals. Shame on you all.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 5  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 162
By:
flushgordon1
When: 18 Dec 11 15:38
larrys going for the pink voteShocked
mind you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZjAantupsA&ob=av3e is probably one of the gayest vids ever produced,
what did it for you larry the uniforms or larrys codpiece?
By:
Eeternaloptimist
When: 18 Dec 11 15:40
I am perfectly happily heterosexual but see no reason why other consenting adults shouldn't be free to live their lives how they see fit. Unlike wally who wants to imprison those about whom he disapproves.
By:
Eeternaloptimist
When: 18 Dec 11 15:45
By the way it has to be the codpiece. Was there ever a sexier invention than that bright red thang?
By:
flushgordon1
When: 18 Dec 11 15:51
Laugh
By:
Mexico
When: 18 Dec 11 16:10
EO , give the left posters some time. I find it hard to believe that Karla (for example) would be happy with WW's homophobic rants.
Pretty sure the left and right posters will agree that he is a nasty bigot.
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 18 Dec 11 16:20
That bloke in the video wearing a cricket box.
Didn’t they tell him supposed to wear it under his pants?

Pig ignorant if you ask me.
By:
worcesterwilly
When: 18 Dec 11 22:08
Any CHRISTIAN who believes in and reads and understands the bible will tell you buggery is a sin...

Homophobia is the practise of discriminating and attacking homosexuals for their sexual preferences...

I do not discriminate against them,I do not physically or verbally attack them......I merely point out that in my opinion buggery is nasty and a sin....

Thats no worse in fact not as bad as you eternal-liar being a bully....victimising and bullying anyone who does not immediately agree with your views...

I have gay friends.....they are 100% aware that I do not agree with their sexual activities, they are 100% aware I will not allow them to stay in my property alone with my kids, they know I will 100% not allow them to influence my kids....they are MY FRIENDS because they respect my right to have my views and I respect their right to do what they do....but understand I do not agree with it nor do I condone it....

I know eternal-liar that you will fail to understand this type of friendship since you are a bully and  a big-headed loud mouth nobody......you are the bigot...not me!
By:
Room 0182
When: 18 Dec 11 22:12
"....they are 100% aware I will not allow them to stay in my property alone with my kids..."

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

Willy, I really don't think you should have said that.
By:
worcesterwilly
When: 18 Dec 11 22:26
why not...

I tell the truth...

I am not a bigot....

I tell it as it is...

I dont laugh at anti gay jokes and make anti gay jokes and then preach hypocritical pro posts like the majority on here....

I have never verbally abused a gay person or physically attacked a gay person....

I just have an honestly help view that buggery is a sin and should not be condoned...
By:
Mexico
When: 18 Dec 11 22:35
WW , you have in a homophopic rant that homosexuals should be in prison for their "crime". Have you let your "gay friends" know you think they should be locked up.

You are a bigot.
By:
TheMaskedAvenger
When: 18 Dec 11 22:51
WW is most definitely gay (Biggest Nap of all time)

All these rants are trying to cover up the fact that he enjoys a spot of man love.

Love
By:
ROCKIN HORSE
When: 18 Dec 11 22:54
Right thats enough that (in pythonesque plummy voice),arrest this man above
By:
bongo
When: 18 Dec 11 22:57
He's just a little confused at the moment.
He thinks the Bible abhors buggery, but can't get round why Jesus never mentions it and would probably forgive it.
He doesn't laugh at anti-gay jokes but won't let gays become school teachers in the schools his children attend, or otherwise 'influence his children' by becoming pop icons or news reporters perhaps.
He's not a bigot but won't vote for a gayer regardless of other abilities.
It's probably the recent consulting job for a gay-friendly employer that's troubling him, when he could have declined the work.
By:
TheMaskedAvenger
When: 18 Dec 11 23:04
Come on willy, out of the closet you come. We are not here to judge you (at least in that respect Devil)
By:
Tucho
When: 18 Dec 11 23:39
Not a single poster on the left has seen fit to criticise worcesterwilly for his frequent and nasty attacks on homosexuals. Shame on you all.

I'd never noticed until recently, but from reading this thread alone you're probably right about him. And 'the left' being silent on the issue does not equal approval of his comments in any case. I'm not sure what you want me to do about it.

He's not abusive, he's just wrong and deluded and puts his own religious beliefs in front of his gay friends' happiness. Refusing to let gay people near his kids is his choice I suppose. However I would like to know why his gay friends still give willy the time of day when he clearly doesn't think much of them.
By:
Eeternaloptimist
When: 18 Dec 11 23:59
Tucho

It is about simple consistency. If a poster of the right had been frothing at the mouth talking about banging em up and fire and brimstone fairy story condemnation then the sense of collective outrage from the left would have been withering. There was plenty of opportunity for at least one of you to request that he tone it down but not one of you stepped up to the plate. You are all a bunch of hypocrites.
By:
ROCKIN HORSE
When: 19 Dec 11 00:05
I  dont understand why is this a political left wing matter? its his own PERSONAL opinion
By:
zilzal1
When: 19 Dec 11 00:19
The left have made many excuses for people of other races and Homophobia
By:
Room 0182
When: 19 Dec 11 00:20
Spot on EO.

I find it incredible that lefties are constantly prepared to ignore behaviour/opinions of other lefties, that if expoused by a righty would be howled down. It's routine. That's the nature of the beast I suppose.
By:
ROCKIN HORSE
When: 19 Dec 11 00:24
Some of the xenophobic right wing rantings pass without comment as well remember,you dont get right wingers objecting to some of the shoite posted by them
By:
ROCKIN HORSE
When: 19 Dec 11 00:26
It's routine. That's the nature of the beast I suppose.
bollo ks
By:
worcesterwilly
When: 19 Dec 11 09:32
eternalliar,whippet,mjt,ahh ALL THE RIGHT WING hyocrites have REGULARLY posted  ANTI GAY comments about the likes of Mandelsohn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THATS A FACT!!!

I tell you my honest opinion.....I AM NOT THE BIGOT....

The BIGOTS ARE THOSE hypocrites who make anti gay statements and then act holier than thou......

I repeat....I think homosexuality is a sin....I do NOT PERSOANLLY,PHYSICALLY OR VERBALLY ABUSE HOMOSEXULASL WITH ANTI-GAY COMMENTS.....I merely make my core position on the issue known...in my opinion it is a sin..

The hypocrites attack me as a bigot for saying what I believe in a calm and non aggressive manner yet make regular anti-gay comments about certain individuals....like Mandelsohn,like Hague,like Duncan et al....

THEY ARE THE BIGOTS - NOT ME!
By:
Java
When: 19 Dec 11 09:54
I'm pretty indifferent to what gay people get up to to be honest.

Although I did have one unpleasant experience on the way home from work once - there were two guys literally chewing each others face off about a yard away from me on the tube. One was a tattooed wirey skinhead, the other a scandanavian looking guy with crazy blond hair.

Everyone left the carriage, but I stayed out of principle as I didn't want it to disturb my reading of the Evening Standard.  The blonde kept looking at me out of the corner of his eye as if he thought I was up for joining in.  Sad
By:
blackburn1
When: 19 Dec 11 10:10
LaughLaughLaugh

Was willy the skinhead or the Scandinavian?
By:
baracouda30
When: 19 Dec 11 11:09
I have gay friends.....they are 100% aware that I do not agree with their sexual activities, they are 100% aware I will not allow them to stay in my property alone with my kids, they know I will 100% not allow them to influence my kids....they are MY FRIENDS because they respect my right to have my views and I respect their right to do what they do....but understand I do not agree with it nor do I condone it....

If I was one of your "friends" I'd tell you to f*ck off. What do you mean re influence? Are they going to try to persuade your kids to become gay? I very much doubt it. If I was your "friend" and you told me you didn't trust me to be alone with your kids, I would very quickly not be your "friend" anymore.

Do you leave your kids alone with heterosexual friends? What's the difference?
By:
Dotchinite
When: 19 Dec 11 11:13
Who are you lot to say that Willy is wrong on this.
By:
Java
When: 19 Dec 11 11:20
To be fair to Willy, I don't think gay couples should be allowed to adopt children.  I don't think kids should grow up being conditioned into thinking same sex relationships are the norm.  And when I say conditioned, I don't mean in a sinister way - it would just be the environment you are living in.

I imagine a day or arguing with Bara awaits, after he logs of mumsnet and reads this.  Happy
By:
blackburn1
When: 19 Dec 11 11:48
Of course gays shouldn't be allowed to adopt, we've done this to death on here, the trendies are very happy to sacrifice youngsters to one of thewir ghastly social experiments.

Theres plenty of couples desperate to adopt who cant because they smoke or are fat ie 90% of the population.
By:
mjt
When: 19 Dec 11 11:49
What would the Wally do if he was faced with having to vote for a gay New Labour MP?

Would he slip in the backdoor unseen to deposit his endorsement? How would he face up with his headbangy political views clashing with his equally creepy and wierd sexual issues?
By:
Eeternaloptimist
When: 19 Dec 11 11:49
Dotchinite

Nobody is correct to say that willy is right or wrong on this. Such liberty should be but isn't paramount. He should be free to hold and espouse whatever views he wants as long as they don't lead to direct injury to others. My point is that the gay rights bus has been driven by the left in this country to the point where those who hold views like willy's are hounded for them but crucially by them. That comes from the left and not the right. Whenever right leaning posters submit views which are deemed by the left to be homophobic or racist they are howled down by the left. Now it is one of their own they are nowhere to be seen. It took him to write what amounts to an accusation that they are all kiddie fiddlers for any of them to be aroused from their torpor. Still there has been no comment from the vast majority of them. It isn't his comments I care about especially although I do personally see them as a bit daft and profoundly anti libertarian but the hypocrisy of his fellow travellers.
By:
Eeternaloptimist
When: 19 Dec 11 11:52
The point is that he didn't state that they shouldn't be allowed to adopt which has wider implications but that they should be sent to prison.
By:
blackburn1
When: 19 Dec 11 11:54
As if willy has gay friends ffs, people are friends because they have things in common, how can you be friends with someone you wouldn't leave with the kids.

willy's a good lad but he does spout some bollox.

I've got no friends that are openly gay, its not a problem, I just dont know any.
By:
mjt
When: 19 Dec 11 11:55
blackburn
19 Dec 11 11:54
| Topic/replies: 15,566 | Blogger: blackburn's blog

As if willy has friends ffs...

Edited for more likely accuracy. Laugh
By:
blackburn1
When: 19 Dec 11 11:57
Laugh

Poor old willy, he does invite it
By:
Eeternaloptimist
When: 19 Dec 11 11:58
I've got a couple of friends who are lesbian and have worked with loads of openly gay people. Some I liked and some I didn't. Their sexuality didn't come into it. Of course being at the time a nurse may have had something to do with more regularly coming into contact with gay people.
By:
blackburn1
When: 19 Dec 11 12:00
Its true though about the circles we move in, I had this discussion the other day, I can only name 1 black man that would know me by name (ex England cricketer Dean Headley actually).

Does that make me racist?

There were none at school, none where I live and none are members at my golf club.
By:
blackburn1
When: 19 Dec 11 12:02
You mean to say some male nurses are gay EO?

Shocked

My first wife is/was a nurse, every male nurse I met was a poofter. It didn't bother me at all but I never befriended any because they didn't like football and I was hardly going to talk to them about sex.

Laugh
By:
ROCKIN HORSE
When: 19 Dec 11 12:20
Would he slip in the backdoor unseen to deposit his endorsement?
oo er missus
By:
Comrade_Karla
When: 19 Dec 11 12:32
What an utterly ridiculous thread. It goes without saying that any self respecting left leaning individual condemns any and all prejudice.

Alas the same cannot be said about the hypocrite who started this thread. I specifically asked you Mr Eeternal to condemn the poster M@C for his racists, BNP/EDL style posting and you absolutely refused offering the lame excuse that you couldn't criticise the style of another poster as you were sometimes aggressive too. What a hypocrite, what a coward.

And also, despite the fact that I have asked AH Hunter to clarify what the AH actually stands for, as I suspect it's Adolf Hitler he has refused to confirm or deny, yet you still cosy up to him thread after thread. Are you a fan of Hitler or just a coward?

There is only one other thread where you have made a bigger fool of yourself than this one. That was the one about executive pay where you started a thread complaining about an eventuality of an ideology you cherish and advocate. Do you recall that one?
Page 1 of 5  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com