Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Whippet
03 Dec 11 18:01
| Topic/replies: 6,350 | Blogger: Whippet's blog
Multiculturalism is really working isn't it? Laugh
Pause Switch to Standard View Massive rise in "honour attacks".
Show More
Report Java December 7, 2011 9:27 AM GMT
Bara - get your skinny PC butt over to the Somali thread.  Mischief
Report blackburn1 December 7, 2011 9:36 AM GMT
bara's stance here is extraordinary.

A white woman verbally abuses some folk and he wants to stove her brains in with a hammer, some Africans mutilate their kids and he says

Probably better for the girls if the practice stops
Report baracouda30 December 7, 2011 9:39 AM GMT
Extraordinary.
Report blackburn1 December 7, 2011 9:42 AM GMT
One other thing that puzzles me bara, do you think the mutilation abuses the girls human rights?

You'd think we had something like a Human Rights Act to stop this sort of thing
Report baracouda30 December 7, 2011 9:46 AM GMT
Of course it does.

Not sure which part of the HRA claims to be able to stop nutters doing evil things. Could you point that bit out?
Report blackburn1 December 7, 2011 9:58 AM GMT
Not sure which part of the HRA claims to be able to stop nutters doing evil things

Exactly, theres no point in it at all.

And you have to say, that looking at the numbers involved, that your friends are in public sector non jobs. If I decided to mutilate a young girl I would expect a severe prison sentence, your pals seem to shrug their shoulders
Report baracouda30 December 7, 2011 10:05 AM GMT
Which law stops (I mean physically stops) people doing bad things?

Your fundamental misunderstanding of simple concepts is staggering. It's like having to explain the Theory of Relativity to a week-old baby.

Yeah sure, people just shrug their shoulders. Of course, it's "obvious" (in a BF forum kind of way).
Report blackburn1 December 7, 2011 10:11 AM GMT
Which law stops (I mean physically stops) people doing bad things?

There isn't one as far as I know.

I'm interested in punishment as much as prevention, your useless social working friends clearly cant stop it happening, I want the perpetrators punished when it does.

I also want your pals sacked for being incompetent, if their job is to stop Africans taking a stanley knife to childrens genitalia I'd suggest they're incompetent.
Report baracouda30 December 7, 2011 10:23 AM GMT
Sack the police too, as crimes still occur.

And Fire Prevention Officers, as fires still occur.

And doctors, as people still die.

And roadsweepers, as there's a **** packet outside my house.

Airline pilots, as planes still crash.
Report blackburn1 December 7, 2011 10:29 AM GMT
Its interesting bara that you mention crime, because you dont see this barbarity as a crime, just something social workers should look into, a bit like truancy.

You always prevaricate and swerve as soon as its obvious you've made a pr1ck of yourself.

Again
Report revengeofpaddy December 7, 2011 11:41 AM GMT
I should add the figures I posted are government stats, so going by previous government figures they will be wrong, under estimated by many thousands I'd imagine......possibly one reason nitpick hasnt mentioned them.
Report revengeofpaddy December 7, 2011 5:00 PM GMT
baracouda30
Date Joined: 02 Sep 06

"living for free in the uk"

reveals why you are upset that I posted a "positive story".

Leicester
"We did research in 2004 and the unemployment rate within the community is almost 85 percent," says Jawaahir Daahir, head of Somali Development Services, which provides training, help and advice.

Camden
In addition, a random probability survey of 100 interviewees was conducted on Somali residents in Camden. Levels of unemployment are high among Somalis in Camden and 71% of respondents claim state benefits

General
Somali-born migrants have the lowest employment rate among all immigrants in the UK.[36] Figures published by the Office for National Statistics show high rates of economic inactivity and unemployment amongst Somali immigrants. Employment rates were 40.1 percent for men and 9.6 percent for women

there swampie does that back it up enough for you?
Report moisok December 7, 2011 5:11 PM GMT
its just right wing propaganda  better dismiss it before bara does ha ha
Report bongo December 7, 2011 5:12 PM GMT
Paddy, excellent data presentation
Report Ivor December 7, 2011 5:43 PM GMT
I agree with bongo.
Report baracouda30 December 7, 2011 5:54 PM GMT
because you dont see this barbarity as a crime

Don't I? What makes you say that? Because I haven't jumped up and down like a member of the right-wing PC brigade, coughing and spluttering "This is a crime, this is a crime"?

Fairly obvious to everyone that it's a crime. But in right-wing PC world you have to state the OBVIOUS, lest the men with the pitchforks come knocking.
Report baracouda30 December 7, 2011 5:55 PM GMT
Well done Paddy, comprehensively shown me that your original statement was wrong.

Thanks alot.
Report A.H HUNTER esq. December 7, 2011 6:00 PM GMT
blackburn Joined: 15 Jan 02
Replies: 15294 07 Dec 11 10:29   

Its interesting bara that you mention crime, because you dont see this barbarity as a crime, just something social workers should look into, a bit like truancy.

You always prevaricate and swerve as soon as its obvious you've made a pr1ck of yourself.

Again

It's all part of multiculturalism,religion and should be understood rather than judged too harshly .

Social worker's  handbook of intergration and tolerance  ,page 5721 paragraph 3 line 4 .
Report baracouda30 December 7, 2011 6:04 PM GMT
Big Book of Right-Wing Thick C*nt Cliches.

Page 1 (of 1)
Report revengeofpaddy December 7, 2011 6:08 PM GMT
Only you could read it that way bara, blinkered and still cant see the wood for the trees....
Report baracouda30 December 7, 2011 6:15 PM GMT
Paddy, excellent data presentation Laugh

If you prefer unsourced stuff, it's marvellous!
Report bongo December 7, 2011 6:21 PM GMT
Can you elaborate on that please baracouda30:
Are you saying that paddy has fabricated ( I don't think so, but it's not clear ) or that it's unsourced ( the first bit about Leicester clear is ) or that you don't like it. It's not clear what you're trying to say.
Report revengeofpaddy December 7, 2011 6:22 PM GMT
I just knew you'd raise that nitpick, but google will help, anything from 'somali unemployment uk' to 'lazy somalis'
Report baracouda30 December 7, 2011 6:27 PM GMT
come on bara their hardly going to support a group of somali pirates thousands of miles away when they're living for free in the uk

Would seem to suggest you believe they are all "living for free" as you haven't qualified your comment. You then provided unsourced figures that, if correct, show your statement to be untrue.

Never mind, bongo likes it.
Report revengeofpaddy December 7, 2011 6:32 PM GMT
A certain amount of that ever so small group who are employed are more than likely still claiming a benefit of some sort or did do before getting off their scrawny arse to get a job.
As usual bara you digress but what % would you say lived for free?
Report baracouda30 December 7, 2011 6:36 PM GMT
No idea, maybe if I had some source or other to look at?

Never mind, bongo likes it.

PS - love the way you went for some statistics so googled "lazy somalis". Laugh

That's priceless. An open mind!!
Report revengeofpaddy December 7, 2011 6:37 PM GMT
it was a joke, Il try googling it now but I imagine it will throw up the same results.....just put more bluntly
Report baracouda30 December 7, 2011 6:41 PM GMT
A certain amount of that ever so small group who are employed are more than likely still claiming a benefit of some sort or did do before getting off their scrawny arse to get a job.

Oh yes, more than likely. Well presented. (Bongo told me it was, anyway).
Report revengeofpaddy December 7, 2011 6:44 PM GMT
Cry anyway Im off out for an Indian washed down with a few cobras...
Report bongo December 7, 2011 6:46 PM GMT
barcouda30 - please could you enlighten us, as it's still not clear what you're trying to say in connnection with the data paddy shared with us, and what you're trying to say when it's unsourced. It was all verifiable. Is it that you like to know what google search terms were tried, which abandoned, and hyperlinks if applicable. In other words a critique of a guy's posting 'style'. You're not really being helpful here I feel.
Report Arleystation December 7, 2011 7:43 PM GMT
Barracudas are voracious, opportunistic predators. Adults of most species are more or less solitary, while young and half-grown fish frequently congregate. Barracuda prey primarily on fish (which may include some as large as themselves). They kill and consume larger prey by tearing chunks of flesh.

Definitely trying to live up to his nameWink. How's that torn chunk of flesh of yours, blackie?
Report baracouda30 December 7, 2011 9:56 PM GMT
Except my forum name is spelt "baracouda". Which might set you wondering why?

Oh sorry, this is "Politics". Wondering why is banned, in case the inmates get confused.

Carry on.
Report bongo December 7, 2011 10:38 PM GMT
baracouda30 writes:
my forum name is spelt "baracouda"
Surely the ultimate 'no shiite sherlock' post.

Please do us a favour and explain or educate for once what your issue is with material which is easily veriable but doesn't explicitly state its source.
Report Arleystation December 8, 2011 9:55 AM GMT
Ah, so you are named after the top hurdler who won 10 consecutive races, I believe. You do that great horse a disservice.
Report baracouda30 December 8, 2011 11:48 AM GMT
8 I believe, not 10.

Please do us a favour and explain or educate for once what your issue is with material which is easily veriable but doesn't explicitly state its source.

The website he's used gets hits when others go to the source. Also, we can judge the veracity of the info if we know where it's from. For example, an article saying people should eat more salt, published by the British Salt Association (I made them up) is dubious. If a piece on Somalis has come from the BNP website, or some "White Power" piece of fantasy, I'll not bother with it.
Report revengeofpaddy December 8, 2011 12:01 PM GMT
ffs swampie, wiki, bbc and the government website you pedantic oaf...
Report Arleystation December 8, 2011 12:22 PM GMT
Surprisingly, you are wrong about your own heroShocked. Baracouda did win 10 consecutive races: http://www.wikihorseworld.com/wiki/Index:1995_racehorse_births

Hope this source is to your satisfaction and sorry for being pedanticWink.
Report baracouda30 December 8, 2011 12:42 PM GMT
5211-22 11111-1111-1 21-1112-112-25

You are correct, it was 10 (the first two were in France). A wonderful horse but not really my "hero". The forum name comes from a friend who was with me the day the horse was beaten by Iris's Gift at Cheltenham (2004). I told him to empty his wallet and put it on the horse as it was "free money" (oops). His betting slip simply stated

baracouda 30

which made me laugh
Report bongo December 8, 2011 8:07 PM GMT
So paddy, your data wasn't 'unsourced' after all. The sources were out there if people bothered to look. It was easily verifiable, and it was well presented.
Keep 'em coming.Cool
Report revengeofpaddy December 8, 2011 8:26 PM GMT
Cool
Report Ivor December 8, 2011 8:59 PM GMT
BBC Kids TV - 'Lewisham has 176 different languages' now THAT is true m-c Cry
Report moisok December 8, 2011 9:18 PM GMT
NO IVOR  - stop it with all your right wing propaganda
get back in your castle and pull up the draw bridge!!!! -  before bara gets you
Report baracouda30 December 9, 2011 11:43 AM GMT
For bongo:

unsourced  (ʌnˈsɔːst)

— adj

(of a story or quotation) not attributed to a source

Hush now, little doggy. Laugh
Report revengeofpaddy December 9, 2011 11:53 AM GMT
source? otherwise its unsourced.

see how pathetic you are bara...
Report baracouda30 December 9, 2011 11:59 AM GMT
Yep, unsourced.
Report revengeofpaddy December 9, 2011 12:55 PM GMT
So whats the answer to lazy Somalis? 9.6% of women in employment!
Report baracouda30 December 9, 2011 6:22 PM GMT
Your conclusion is a daft one, Paddy.

What are you seeking to say, that a nation (not even a "race") are characteristically "lazy"? Why not go further and conclude that the women are all lazy and the men are all pirates? Then you could tick two boxes in your "Sun Guide to National Cliches for People Too Lazy To Think For Themselves 2011".

What you and so many people on here always fail to think about is cultural rather than racial factors in certain statistics. Why? Probably because you enjoy tarring swathes of people with the same brush, maybe because life can be complicated at times and you want everything and everyone placed in tidy little lines or rows, each labelled neatly. Maybe it's a kind of OCD?

In the USA, female employment was 20% in 1920. Was that because the others were lazy? Or because Americans were lazy? No. Was it a cultural thing? Yes, largely. Have things changed? Yes. Why might things NOT change for Somali women over time?

http://www.economist.com/node/6802551

How do you account for the rise in Somali male employment from 21% in 1998 to around 40% now? They're less lazy than they were? Or would you prefer to ignore that staistic? Sure, it would be good if it was higher, but if they were all so lazy, why would that number rise?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somalis_in_the_United_Kingdom#Employment

Now stop calling other people "pathetic" when your "research" looks not much further than your own nose.
Report revengeofpaddy December 9, 2011 6:53 PM GMT
it rose from 20% to 40% as a lot of them opened their own tax dodging cash only shops, fact is dimwit 60% of men dont work and 94% of women dont work....we are only dealing with the uk bara... surely even a dimwit like yourself has to recognise these figures and accept the majority want a free ride or criminal cash only 'career'
Report bongo December 9, 2011 7:19 PM GMT
For baracouda 30
unsourced  (ʌnˈsɔːst)

— adj

(of a story or quotation) not attributed to a source

Hush now, little doggy. Laugh

Yes, but given that it was easily verifiable, what was your point? You still haven't made it clear, you grown up sperm Sad
Report bongo December 9, 2011 7:51 PM GMT
Looking at the link on wikipedia it can be seen that Iraqi males went from 17% employed in 1998 to 50% employed by 2008. Somali males went from 21% to 40% but in so doing dropped from 2nd bottom to joint bottom.
All other national groups of men who had less than 50% employed rates in 1998 had increased by more than the Somalis had by 2008.
Anyone saying that the rise for Somali males therefore was due to them not being lazy compared to other groups needs to rethink imv and look for another explanation.
Report moisok December 9, 2011 7:59 PM GMT
usual stuff from bara - now we are talking about the usa  what has that got to do with it
Report baracouda30 December 9, 2011 8:19 PM GMT
usual stuff from bara - now we are talking about the usa  what has that got to do with it

A small part of my reply concerned the USA. What is your explanation? That American women were lazy in 1920 and progressively became less so? I guess that's as credible as most of your utter drivel.

Anyone saying that the rise for Somali males therefore was due to them not being lazy compared to other groups needs to rethink imv and look for another explanation.

GENUINELY
p1ssed myself laughing at that Laugh

Only on here could someone twist something that much. Employment doubles, yet other groups' "laziness" reduces at a faster rate (in forumspeak of course), therefore the original group ARE lazy after all.

Brilliant!

I won't ask why you've limited your third-year (and I'm talking junior school, not university) research to groups with employment rates under 50%. Nah, that would spoil it.

I raise a glass of mulled wine to you, bongo. Great work.
Report bongo December 9, 2011 8:27 PM GMT
Cheers, I thought so myself.
Report revengeofpaddy December 9, 2011 9:02 PM GMT
Why are 96% of women unemployed? and why are 60% of men unemployed bara? a simple answer please no diversions.
Report moisok December 10, 2011 11:29 AM GMT
usual diversion and misdirection from the old woman slapper  you must feel so proud of yourself
Report baracouda30 December 10, 2011 12:16 PM GMT
Why are 96% of women unemployed? and why are 60% of men unemployed bara? a simple answer please no diversions.

I don't know each individual personally. Neither do you. That fact means, in your mind, that you can make the generalisation that they must be "lazy". You like the idea of that, and close your mind to even the remotest prospect that, as in just about every aspect of the "human condition", a number of factors might be in play. That's up to you, and doubtless it makes you happy and allows you to feel superior.

The idea that a particular racial group are "lazy" is utter garbage.

I will repeat my question...why were only 20% of American women employed in 1920? Were they mainly "lazy"? Or were there cultural factors in play? If the latter, why have you closed your minds to the possibility that the same applies (in some degree) to Somalis in the UK?

Perhaps moisok can answer, as he abhors diversion and misdirection so much?
Report revengeofpaddy December 10, 2011 12:57 PM GMT
A cultural matter? what are you saying bara? Women where treated somewhat differently during the 20's in America (how this has any relevance I dont know) but surely you knew this? So you're suggesting its a cultural matter, they live in the UK where women have equal opportunities unless they dont live by the law of the land of course.....

as for 'a number of factors might be in play'  Stop looking for excuses for them...
Report baracouda30 December 10, 2011 1:54 PM GMT
I'm saying that women in 1920s America and women from certain parts of today's world have much in common.

Of course, just put it into that neat, tidy box called "race" to avoid thinking too hard, if it suits.

The existence of "equal opportunities" is not some magical click of the fingers that makes everyone "equal" in practice. Things will change over time, I am sure. What then for people who put it all down to "race"?
Report revengeofpaddy December 10, 2011 2:25 PM GMT
Of course, just put it into that neat, tidy box called "race" to avoid thinking too hard, if it suits.

We are talking about Somalis, they are Somali, which is a race last time I checked so no problem there, government stats and other agencies refer to them as Somalis.....why should you be different bara?

Just admit it they offer nothing but cost a fortune...
Report baracouda30 December 10, 2011 2:38 PM GMT
If you are entered in the "Being Intentionally Thick" Gold Cup this year then I want to put my house on you, whatever the price.

Race/nationality, whatever you want to call it, the idea that "they are all the same" is repugnant.
Report revengeofpaddy December 10, 2011 2:47 PM GMT
Id lose comfortably to you bara....I haven't said they're all the same, just they're a bunch of lazy feckrs who happen to have a similar interest in benefits....

Nimco Hassan Ibrahim - who lives with her four children on benefit handouts - was granted the right to the home by EU judges yesterday because she was once married to a Danish citizen who briefly worked in this country.

Her response: Speaking last night, Mrs Ibrahim said: 'I deserve to be given a proper house. This one is too small for all of us.
Report revengeofpaddy December 10, 2011 3:00 PM GMT
A woman who lied about being gang raped in Somalia to claim more than £250,000 in benefits had moved to Britain after boasting it was the ‘land of easy money’.

Abdulle, who also used the fake name Amina Muse and is from Somalia, was living in Gothenburg when the authorities insisted immigrants learn Swedish if they wanted to continue to claim handouts.

She told a friend she couldn’t be bothered and moved to England where she knew it would be far easier to collect benefits.

She made up a story to gain asylum and gave herself and five of her six children false names and dates of birth, fraudulently claiming benefits on both the real and invented identities.

And she somehow managed to continue claiming benefits in Sweden for three years after leaving.

The cash came from almost every welfare benefit possible, including income support, disability living allowance, carers’ allowance, jobseekers’ allowance, housing benefit, council tax benefit, tax credits and child benefit.

We do make it easy for them, so maybe its our fault bara...hundreds of these stories by the way just let me know if you want anymore...or any on FGM or the North London Somali gang (NLS) or Thug Farm Somali gang etc etc
Report baracouda30 December 10, 2011 3:15 PM GMT
I haven't said they're all the same, just they're a bunch of lazy feckrs who happen to have a similar interest in benefits....

Priceless. Contradicts himself in the same sentence!!

Roll up, roll up, ROP still 4/11 for the "Thick Gold Cup" but I'm being knocked over in the rush!
Report revengeofpaddy December 10, 2011 3:29 PM GMT
Yet again you beat me bara, how even a bulb as dim as you failed to see the tongue in cheek in that quote is beyond me....

That link you posted earlier about the pirates, wasnt the negotiator a UK based Somali business man,  hailed a hero, also fiddling housing benefit even though his kids went to private school and he drove around in a merc?....I seem to recall
Report baracouda30 December 10, 2011 3:39 PM GMT
Are they all the same or not?

You seem to be confusing yourself.
Report revengeofpaddy December 10, 2011 3:46 PM GMT
Cry
Report A.H HUNTER esq. December 10, 2011 4:02 PM GMT
baracouda30 Joined: 02 Sep 06
Replies: 7340 10 Dec 11 15:39   

Are they all the same or not?

No ,nitpick the odd one or two maybe honest . But that would be nitpicking and this is a valid generalisation.

A bunch would seem to indicate that!!!! In my opinion you seem to have a problem with simple English ,innit .
Report A.H HUNTER esq. December 10, 2011 4:04 PM GMT
When you go into asda to buy a bunch of banana's do you buy the lot .

LaughLaughLaugh.
Report baracouda30 December 11, 2011 11:01 AM GMT
No apostrophe needed for a plural.
Report A.H HUNTER esq. December 11, 2011 11:11 AM GMT
A H HUNTER Joined: 14 Jun 06
Replies: 7542 10 Dec 11 16:04   

When you go into asda to buy a bunch of banana's do you buy the lot .
Probably ,to feed the wife

LaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report A.H HUNTER esq. December 11, 2011 11:12 AM GMT
Those spuds need peeling .

LaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report bongo December 11, 2011 8:33 PM GMT
http://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=265849

I thought the bf chitchatters were pretty hardcore, then I heard of mumsnet, now I've found these dudes. If Allah is on your side, and there are 2 types of genital mutilation, one of which is sort of ok, I'm not gonna argue with these.
Report revengeofpaddy December 11, 2011 8:58 PM GMT
Shocked
Report revengeofpaddy December 11, 2011 9:16 PM GMT
Got to feel for the poor kids in this lovely ceremony,  would be a nice bit of multiculturalism to witnessCry...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuNWpKShLfY
Report baracouda30 December 12, 2011 9:49 AM GMT
Religion, all religion, is mental.

When are you posting the Catholic priest kiddy-fiddling list?
Report revengeofpaddy December 12, 2011 10:30 AM GMT
LaughCry I dont think they do that in mass street celebrations like above......unless you know different bara?
Report baracouda30 December 12, 2011 2:34 PM GMT
So it's the celebrations that upset you?

Catholic priests doing a bit of kiddy-fiddling are fine, as long as they don't celebrate it openly?
Report blackburn1 December 12, 2011 2:42 PM GMT
bara, putting words in people's mouths doesn't strengthen your case. The smashing you've taken lately I admire your gumption, sometimes you just have to hold your hands up.
Report baracouda30 December 12, 2011 3:04 PM GMT
These are clearly questions, blackie. The question-marks give it away.

And a lecture from you in putting words into people's mouths...that's funny!
Report blackburn1 December 12, 2011 3:09 PM GMT
Questions ffs

Laugh

Just sit your stool and shake your head bara, you'll be back another day

Love
Report revengeofpaddy December 12, 2011 3:09 PM GMT
Well said blackie.. Dont get me wrong I like a debate, but with folk with at least a faint glimmer of itelligence.

How on earth you can talk about celebrating kiddie fiddling to put it on a par with a Muslim head slashing ceremony on children is beyond me bara....would a mother offer her kid up and sit back and watch eating ice cream whilst her kid was getting bummed? One is a sexual offence the other is a public ceremony for their faith, comparing the two is just stupid even for you bara.
Report baracouda30 December 12, 2011 3:25 PM GMT
"Head slashing" Laugh

Deary me. Admittedly, it's a bizarre, medieval thing to be doing but I suspect the lasting effects are rather minimal.

I am not comparing the acts, just your reaction to them. A bit of blood and you go all weak at the knees and cry your crocodile tears "for the kids". Where are your threads on Catholic priests sticking their todgers into under-age rectums? Or as that doesn't qualify as a bit of "multiculturalism" that you can have a go at free of charge are you not interested?
Report revengeofpaddy December 12, 2011 3:41 PM GMT
Cry what are you on about, find a ceremony of where a priest sticks his n0b in kids and Il post it and debate it....

Admittedly, it's a bizarre, medieval thing to be doing but I suspect the lasting effects are rather minimal.

As its your opinion Il ignore how rediculous that statement is.
Report baracouda30 December 12, 2011 3:45 PM GMT
I am not comparing the acts, just your reaction to them.

Repeated for the hard of thinking. There is no ceremony for Catholic priests sticking their knobs in kids, just years of collusion and inaction from the Catholic Church. But hey, they're not Muslims, so let's not be too hard on them.

Meanwhile a few nutters are jumping up and down in the street with blood trickling down their foreheads...oh, we're being invaded!!
Report revengeofpaddy December 12, 2011 4:08 PM GMT
Laugh what goes on in your head could keep a team of specialists employed for years....

ok if you want to mix the two as some sort of defence/argument...

A peado somewhere is doing his thing on his own, using his own filthy mind to do what ever he's doing, an individual that no-one would cheer and praise...... my reaction is of disgust.

A street ceromony with kids being held down by their loving mothers whilst the fathers they love and trust come at them with razor blades slashing their heads, whilst a crowd cheering chanting and supporting and getting into a bloodied frenzy.....my reaction is of disgust.

Now bara, out of the 2 what are we likely to see on the streets of the UK thanks to that lovely multiculturism? It was multiculturism we're talking about was'nt it? you seem to be getting confused.
Report moisok December 12, 2011 5:29 PM GMT
yes typical of him  lets divert by talking about catholics  I didn't know they allowed bumming of children in the streets or in public demonstrations
clitty slashing, chopping off hands, and slashing heads of children seems to show a pattern
Report Ivor December 12, 2011 6:40 PM GMT
.and these kids will, in turn, do it to their own in decades ahead.
That's progress for ya!
Report moisok December 12, 2011 6:56 PM GMT
It is odd how muslim faith appears to be in many very poor and backward countries
bit like the catholics promising life after death so it is ok to be poor
Report baracouda30 December 12, 2011 6:59 PM GMT
Give over with this "slashing their heads" garbage, the nutjobs (who won't bother watching the video) will draw conclusions from that which would be wrong.

I'd describe it as medieval nonsense, but less harmful or disgusting than paedophilia.

Blood-letting goes on in many religions, but surprise surprise you've chosen to highlight just one religion that does it.

Like a puppet on a string...
Report moisok December 12, 2011 7:03 PM GMT
well I for one just mentioned the catholics  but islam is a much more dangerous and emerging religion that threatens a whole way of life in the west
something that c of e or catholic religions do
but there are a few nut jobs in the USA  and bush and blair following god to war always sits there badly does it not
s
a pox on all their religions
Report revengeofpaddy December 12, 2011 7:14 PM GMT
getting walloped on the head with a barbers razor or a knife is slashing the skin bara, how can you possibly defend it or try and soften the act...ffs you never fail to surprise meCry
Report baracouda30 December 12, 2011 7:19 PM GMT
It was "slashing their heads" @ 16.08.

It's medieval nonsense, but your wordplay betrays alot.
Report revengeofpaddy December 12, 2011 7:25 PM GMT
baracouda30
Give over with this "slashing their heads" garbage, the nutjobs (who won't bother watching the video) will draw conclusions from that which would be wrong.

What is it then? Confusedthey take blades to their heads and slash away, but I suppose you saw a bunch or friendly Muslims enjoying their culture and being a jolly bunch.
Report Ivor December 12, 2011 7:29 PM GMT
Just 'peace loving' people at play - nothing to see here.
Report baracouda30 December 12, 2011 7:30 PM GMT
but I suppose you saw a bunch or friendly Muslims enjoying their culture and being a jolly bunch.

Just 'peace loving' people at play - nothing to see here.

When you have to make-up other peoples' opinions, despite them having conveniently posted them just minutes earlier, it looks like desperation, doesn't it?
Report bongo December 12, 2011 8:09 PM GMT
This somali chat net web-site throws up an interesting angle imv, as they have had a discussion of employment rates of Somalis in different places. Of course, in any generalised group of migrants in the world there will be a mixture of lazy bast'rds and industrious types, but it appears that the employment rates for Somalis in other parts of Africa ( Djibouti and Nairobi get mentioned a bit ) are normal, and also in North American cities. Which leads one to wonder why they are so low in Leicester and London? I can think of 2 possible explanations ( suggest others if you can think of any ), both based on the premise that Somalis are no lazier or industrious than anyone else, just often starting from a place where they don't speak english and fleeing civil war:
1) Being Somali in Britain makes you or keeps you lazy
2) The lazy Somalis come to Britain ( if they can )

In other words, the reasons are not racial or cultural, it's environmental - i.e. us.

There's a fair bit of evidence on somali chat to support this, comments along the lines of:
'They reward you if you don't work'
'They pay you to have children here'

There's also anecdotal evidence of the woman who came to britain as benefit claimants in Sweden ( where she was also eligible ) have to learn swedish. And the 'I deserve it' attitude of some.

To summarise, I think to say Somalis in Britain are lazy because they are Somali is not true as a generalisation, but to say that Somalis in Britain are lazy because they are in Britain is true as a generalisation, and if we don't like it we should look at the tax and benefits system that we have and urgently change it, as more and more cultures including our own are positioning themselves to use it to their advantage.

Anyone for 21% cuts all round in LHA in London?
Report A.H HUNTER esq. December 12, 2011 8:59 PM GMT
Very good shout bongo ,the p c'ers  have, through our very generous benefits system  encouraged people to come here for the free ride and we pay for the privelige , do not forget the PC judges though, that will excuse immigrants for criminal acts on the grounds of some or other religious ground ,as shown with the Muslim girl attackers.

Lets get out of the EU and scrap the Uuuuuman rights crapter.
Report baracouda30 December 12, 2011 10:38 PM GMT
Good post bongo. Anything that gets us away from the "racial" analysis is worth pursuing. Will look into the figures when I can.
Report A.H HUNTER esq. March 5, 2012 9:18 PM GMT
Has multiculturalism the loony left wing dream worked in the UK ?
Report six gun March 5, 2012 10:23 PM GMT

Mar 5, 2012 -- 3:18PM, A.H HUNTER esq. wrote:

Has multiculturalism the loony left wing dream worked in the UK ?

Yes it has worked.
It was designed to screw us over and it is doing that.

Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com