Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
mjt
17 Sep 08 19:06
| Topic/replies: 2,485 | Blogger: mjt's blog
Latest Ipsos-Mori poll.

http://politicalbetting.com/index.php/archives/2008/09/17/ipsos-mori-figures-corroborated/
Pause Switch to Standard View Conservatives 52%.....Labour...
Show More
Report Iwantyourmoney October 28, 2008 12:40 AM GMT
You said Tone did it.

Who was it?

;) ;)
Report Iwantyourmoney October 28, 2008 12:41 AM GMT
ttt

ttt
ttt

ttt

ttt

Was these yours?

:D :D :D
Report CHIPPIE IN BLACKPOOL October 28, 2008 12:41 AM GMT
sibaroni 28 Oct 01:39

Well thats the problem with censorship

Irony again?
Report sibaroni October 28, 2008 12:43 AM GMT
It was CHippie. I am happy to apologise to Tone now that Chippie has coughed.

Again, what irony?
Report sibaroni October 28, 2008 12:43 AM GMT
What have I censored?
Report Iwantyourmoney October 28, 2008 12:45 AM GMT
So how many 'ttt' did you post on that thread?

You said you debated.

I think you should start a new thread to say

'I am a first class moron'

;) :):D
Report sibaroni October 28, 2008 12:47 AM GMT
My last ttt was something like a thousand posts after the first.

Chippie put about 100 "." posts in a row. remember that?

Any how, I don't see how that is censorship, so I am still struggling to see any irony.
Report CHIPPIE IN BLACKPOOL October 28, 2008 12:48 AM GMT
She also smeared by way of inference on that thread.
Report CHIPPIE IN BLACKPOOL October 28, 2008 1:00 AM GMT
Derek Randall 09 Feb 12:36

I have just been told I can collect the keys to my new house, the sale having completed this morning. Have been in Chester for 12 months now, renting, but today Baroni Towers is officially in Baroni hands, and me and my lad shall be walking through the door toether for the first time in about an hour.

What's this then?
Multiple accounts?
It's been ttt'ed on chit chat btw.
Report sibaroni October 28, 2008 1:01 AM GMT
Sadly, no-one can check, because you burnt the book.
Report sibaroni October 28, 2008 1:02 AM GMT
I have always identified myself as sibaroni when I talk as Derek Randall.

I have never deleted a thread (in either account).
Report sibaroni October 28, 2008 1:04 AM GMT
From the thread:

"Hearts.no1 09 Feb 14:34

donemyconkers 09 Feb 14:33
Derek Randall = Sibaroni IMO

Christ your sharp "

Indeed. Sharp as a beach ball.
Report Iwantyourmoney October 28, 2008 1:06 AM GMT
My last ttt was something like a thousand posts after the first.

Yes and another 500 'ttt's inbetween.

Your life revolved around that thread.

poor silly sib.

:( :(
Report sibaroni October 28, 2008 1:06 AM GMT
Not true. But then, we can't check. Chippie burnt the book.
Report CHIPPIE IN BLACKPOOL October 28, 2008 1:07 AM GMT
Iwantyourmoney 28 Oct 02:05

poor silly sib.

You mean Derek..... ;)
Report Iwantyourmoney October 28, 2008 1:07 AM GMT
Good on him.

Get rid of your 'ttt's

:D :D :D :D
Report Iwantyourmoney October 28, 2008 1:08 AM GMT
Sorry *****

poor ruddy randall
Report CHIPPIE IN BLACKPOOL October 28, 2008 1:11 AM GMT
In retirement he has coached numerous school and university sides, among many other projects, and is remembered still with great affection in the game. He coached Cambridge University and was coach at Bedford School when Alastair Cook came through the First XI.

Hang on a minute, you told us you were at Oxford..... :^0
Report sibaroni October 28, 2008 1:13 AM GMT
Hey, I would be very proud to have been Arkle. Sadly, it was merely a forum name.
Report sibaroni October 28, 2008 1:14 AM GMT
God knows how he coached with his technique, mind.
Report CHIPPIE IN BLACKPOOL October 28, 2008 1:14 AM GMT
sibaroni 28 Oct 02:02

I have never deleted a thread (in either account).

You can't, neither can I, only Betfair can.

Sharp as a beach ball. :|
Report Iwantyourmoney October 28, 2008 1:15 AM GMT
But Tone can

;) ;)

:D :D
Report sibaroni October 28, 2008 1:18 AM GMT
I have never reported a thread. Amounts to the same thing.
Report Iwantyourmoney October 28, 2008 1:20 AM GMT
Do you think that anyone should believe you?

After all you were 100%

;) ;) ;)
Report sibaroni October 28, 2008 1:22 AM GMT
"In running, who had the BNP thread removed"

Chippie - me.

Don't to split hairs, but only Betfair can have threads removed.

Oh hang on, that defence is looking faintly ridiculous in light of that answer.

We all know what it means.
Report Iwantyourmoney October 28, 2008 1:24 AM GMT
Don't to split hairs
Report NEARCTIC November 10, 2008 10:23 PM GMT
The Gordon Brown
Report charlatan November 10, 2008 10:30 PM GMT
[i]The Gordon Brown
Report Lozzy November 11, 2008 6:14 AM GMT
The stupidity of the British public should never be underestimated. Indeed it was prevalent even on Saturday night on the X Factor.
Report Lozzy November 11, 2008 6:26 AM GMT
Most people are as thick as the one on this link

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bzHOl6YlcCk&feature=related
Report NEARCTIC November 16, 2008 1:09 AM GMT
An opinion poll for The Sunday Times, carried out by YouGov, shows that the Conservative lead over Labour has slumped to just five points, its lowest in a comparable poll this year, mainly as a result of Browns handling of the financial crisis. The Conservatives are down two on 41%, while Labour is up three on 36%. The Conservative lead has halved from 10 points in the space of a month. In September, when the financial panic erupted, the Tories were 19 points ahead
Report History Maker November 16, 2008 1:53 AM GMT
...erm this is not a show of support for Brown neartcic, more a complete vote of no confidence in the Tories. The rest of my post has little to do with that by the way but I think it's worth reading...

We are all in the sh*t and would be whoever was in power now, and whoever had been for the last ten years or so. Let's be frank, between the two main parties there was a pretty stable consensus (horrible word probably spelt wrongly by me) when it came to issues of financial regulation.

The reasons that the UK is especially f*cked are two-fold. Firstly, we are overdependent on financial services as an industry. This is a shared fault of Labour and the Tories, with the Tories sharing much the greater burden of guilt.

The second is the UK's astronomical level of debt, which is entirely Labour's fault imo.

In political terms, I suppose each should trumpet the other's mistake, but frankly a bit of honesty from politicians of both sides would be good (as per usual). Labour have been a bunch of idiots when it comes to spending but the Tories precipitated the whole mess damaging us so much in the 80s with the 'painful shift to services' and financial deregulation.
Report Rich1965 November 16, 2008 10:19 AM GMT
An opinion poll for The Sunday Times, carried out by YouGov,

..stop there,that is all you need to say.
Report digdeep November 16, 2008 10:43 AM GMT
Well said History Maker.
Report ribber November 16, 2008 10:45 AM GMT
The stupidity of the British public should never be underestimated.

Ah, the customary respect for democracy and the British people from the far right.
Report Verdasco is a no no 3 November 16, 2008 10:56 AM GMT
What is the country coming to
Report coops_hoops November 16, 2008 1:58 PM GMT
NEARCTIC 16 Nov 02:09

An opinion poll for The Sunday Times, carried out by YouGov, shows that the Conservative lead over Labour has slumped to just five points, its lowest in a comparable poll this year, mainly as a result of Browns handling of the financial crisis. The Conservatives are down two on 41%, while Labour is up three on 36%. The Conservative lead has halved from 10 points in the space of a month. In September, when the financial panic erupted, the Tories were 19 points ahead

where's your c+p on the poll that followed five mins later that had tories 12 points ahead?
Report NEARCTIC November 18, 2008 11:52 PM GMT
Ipsos MORI's November Political Monitor between 14-16 November 2008 among shows that among those absolutely certain to vote, the Conservative Party share has dropped five points to 40% and the Labour Party share has increased seven points to 37%.
Report Ruth November 20, 2008 2:13 PM GMT
The latest poll is remarkable. How the government, after Iraq & the end of the end of boom and bust, can be only 3 or 4 points behind is actually staggering.
The question is why?
I find it hard to believe that it is because the people are suddenly in love with Gordon or that the return of Mandleson to the government has received a major thumbs up from voters.
More likely, it seems to me, the tories especially Greasy Osborne, are becoming better perceived and understood by everyone.
I mean Dave is sure cute but he's no Einstein, and the shadow chancellor is so greasy even the well known radical Norman Tebbit said he had "caught fleas because he mixed with dogs".
If the tories had elected Ken Clarke as leader they would not be having their current problems for sure. The major problem is that the currentTory leadership are just not up to it and even Gordon, the damaged goods that he is looks electable alongside the other lot.
Report blackburn1 November 20, 2008 2:26 PM GMT
http://www.comres.co.uk/page190604526.aspx

As pointed out a couple of days ago, it seems its just a case of who you choose to believe at the moment. In terms of an early election Brown bottled one he was certain to win, there is no chance of him calling an early one if there is any doubt. For me, opinion polls for 12 months now will be irrelevant, Brown has pinned his colours firmly to the "I'm the saviour" mast and it will take a year before we definitively know the answer. But he wont go to an election before 2010 unless all the polls have him 10 points clear.
Report charlatan November 28, 2008 8:53 PM GMT
http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2008/nov/28/icm-poll-labour-conservatives

Voters have given this week's pre-budget report a cold reception, according to a Guardian/ICM poll published today, with the Conservatives extending their lead over Labour to 15 points, amid scepticism about whether Alistair Darling's measures will work.

The poll may end talk of a Brown bounce and a possible spring election. It was carried out after the chancellor's statement but before Thursday's arrest of the Conservative frontbencher Damian Green.

The figures show that while people pick Labour over the Conservatives as the best party to manage the economy and are even marginally more confident about their personal financial situation, the Tories have nonetheless leapt back into an election-winning lead.

There is strong opposition to more borrowing and tax rises, although narrow support overall for the chancellor's measures.

Conservative support has climbed to 45%, up three on both last month's Guardian/ICM poll and a more recent ICM poll last weekend.

Labour support, at 30%, is the same as last month's Guardian poll and down one on last weekend.

Today's Tory score is an ICM high point, reached twice last summer but never passed. The 15-point Tory lead is also the biggest from any polling company for over a month.

Backing for the Liberal Democrats, at 18%, is three points down on last month's Guardian/ICM poll and one point down on the weekend. Backing for other parties is up one to eight.

Labour support has risen slightly since the summer, when it was regularly below 30%, but on today's figures the party would still lose heavily at an immediate general election.

Predictions are unreliable, but the Conservatives could expect to win some 380 seats, enough for a comfortable majority. Labour would win around 210 seats, 140 fewer than it holds today.

Detailed analysis shows the Conservatives are picking up support almost equally from Labour and the LibDem: 14% of people who backed Labour in 2005, and 22% of past LibDems, say they have switched.

However there is also comfort for the government. Overall, more people approve of the plans announced by Darling, 50%, than disapprove, 41%.
Labour has also extended its lead as the party with the best economic team: 46% of voters back Gordon Brown and Darling, an 11-point increase on their October score.

In March 2008 40% of voters picked the Tory lineup and only 32% Brown and Darling.

But support for David Cameron and George Osborne, at 37%, is also up 1%. Opinion has hardened as a result of the crisis, with fewer people naming neither party.

Another source of hope for Labour comes from the Guardian's regular question on economic confidence. The proportion of voters who feel happy about their financial position and ability to keep up with the cost of living has gone up slightly, from 45% in September to 50% now.

Meanwhile 49% are not confident, down 5%. This shift probably reflects recent cuts in interest rates and lower inflation, rather than wider optimism about the country's economic prospects.

However the poll finds strong opposition to specific details of the chancellor's plans. Only 22% agree with the government's argument that it is important to boost the economy now, even if it means more borrowing and taxes later.
Meanwhile 74% agree with the broad thrust of Conservative criticisms, that it is important to keep borrowing under control so as not to store up problems.
There is also no sign that the one-year cut in VAT to 15% will prompt a rush to the high street. Only 5% say they plan to spend more as a result of the chancellor's measures, while 21% say they will spend less. Most people, 74%, expect to spend about the same.

Asked, in five years' time, whether they would be better off under a Tory government or a Labour one, 39% say Conservative and 30% Labour. Only 54% of people who voted Labour in 2005 now say the party would be best for them.

In 1996 Labour had a 14-point lead on this question.

Well over half of all voters, 58%, agree that it is time for a change from a Labour government. Only 35% say continuity is more important. Almost a third of people who voted Labour in 2005 agree that it is time for a change.

ICM interviewed a random sample of 1,026 adults aged 18+ by telephone between November 25-26 2008. Interviews were conducted across the country and the results have been weighted to the profile of all adults. Percentages may not add to 100 because of rounding. ICM is a member of the British Polling Council and abides by its rules.
Report NEARCTIC December 2, 2008 4:27 AM GMT
Tuesday, 2 December 2008

Labour has narrowed the Conservative Party's poll lead to just one point as the "Brown bounce" continues, according to a ComRes survey for The Independent.

It suggests that the measures in last week's pre-Budget report (PBR), including a new 45p-in-the-pound top rate of tax on incomes over £150,000, have proved popular among Labour's core voters.

The survey, taken between Friday and Sunday, puts the Tories on 37 per cent (down two points on last month), Labour on 36 per cent (up five points), the Liberal Democrats on 17 per cent (up one point) and other parties on 10 per cent (down four points).
Report Amanda Hugnkiss December 2, 2008 6:03 AM GMT
The people love Labour.
Report NEARCTIC December 8, 2008 8:29 PM GMT
Labour has taken a nine-point lead over the Conservatives as the party most trusted to deal with the recession as its natural supporters return to the fold, a Populus poll for The Times finds today.

Voters prefer Gordon Brown and Alistair Darling over David Cameron and George Osborne by 40 per cent to 31 per cent, with a big 6 point jump in their lead since the Pre Budget Report on November 24.

The boost has contributed to a general improvement in Labours position, with the overall Conservative poll lead narrowing to 4 per cent and a marked drop in Labour voters considering switching to the Tories
Report The Lord BUSH December 8, 2008 8:35 PM GMT
Nasty torys are finnish as a party
Labour V Lib Dems next general election
Report The Lord BUSH December 8, 2008 8:40 PM GMT
Cameron osborne ashcroft spelman otis redwood green LOL
Report General Yamamoto December 9, 2008 10:35 AM GMT
I'm not a tory but I have no problem identifying the cretin responsible for the appalling state of our economy. Gordon Brown. Even now all he does is designed to benefit himself by trying to fool the electorate into electing him. What a selfish, power hungry digrace of a PM he is.
I know Cameron is about as convincing as Arthur Scargill protesting he wasn't a communist but for anyone to think GB deserves to keep his job is beyond all comprehension.
Report DonWarro December 9, 2008 11:19 AM GMT
havent even read this thread, but a quick question for you all.

do you want to join europe fully?

do you think that the eu has been beneficial to the uk? or detrimental in recent years, and at present?

if you do not want to join the EU, how can you consider voting Con Lab OR Lib Dem, when all 3 main parties are committed to joining the EU fully?

and no i would not vote bnp either
Report General Yamamoto December 9, 2008 11:28 AM GMT
I would like to see us out of Europe & of course I won't be voting for any pro-european parties.
Report rebelfm December 9, 2008 9:47 PM GMT
Brown FORCED me to borrow more money than I could ever expect to pay back to buy things I didn't need at prices which were in excess of their value. This was on the basis of the increasing value of the shares I held and the property I had borrowed some of the money to buy. Then BROWN let the value in both fall like a stone. His reaction to this was to allow the pound to plummet too which meant the foriegn holiday was too expensive as was the german car my greed had led me to aspire to. String him up NOW
Report DonWarro December 9, 2008 9:52 PM GMT
who removed legislative restrictions on lending? someone please clarify this i forget
Report DonWarro December 9, 2008 9:57 PM GMT
and how many mortages were potentially missold or given out with bad advice? and who was responsible for the fsa that was setup up to regulate said industry..
Report rebelfm December 9, 2008 9:59 PM GMT
and who removed basic arithmatic eg when you borrow you must pay back
Report rebelfm December 9, 2008 10:01 PM GMT
caveat emptor
Report DonWarro December 9, 2008 10:04 PM GMT
the people controlling the education system. cons/labour all the saaaaame.
Report DonWarro December 9, 2008 10:04 PM GMT
and lets not forget who said it wasnt a bubble and there wouldnt be boom and bust...

someone else take over pls.
Report rebelfm December 9, 2008 10:04 PM GMT
a one dimensional london centric service economy
Report DonWarro December 9, 2008 10:06 PM GMT
im saying cons/labour/lib dems - ALL THE SAME.
Report rebelfm December 9, 2008 10:19 PM GMT
Careerists. My point is that the current mess has at its heart people having to take responsibility for their own actions. It will take a decade for the money borrowed to be paid back. As a consequence there will be a log term slowdown in consumption, the first time buyer market will freeze up for a long time and this will have major cultural impacts. Renting will be the way people house themselves and debt will become stigmatied.
Report Amanda Hugnkiss December 14, 2008 5:40 AM GMT
Tory poll lead reduced 14/12/08

The Government package to tackle the economic crisis has helped Labour slash the Tory lead from 11 points to just one within four weeks, a poll found.

The survey for the Independent on Sunday puts the Conservatives on 37%, Labour on 36% and the Lib Dems on 14%.

A separate poll for the Sunday Times also found support for the VAT-cutting package but put the Tories on 41% with Labour on 35% and the Lib Dems on 15%.
Report NEARCTIC June 30, 2009 7:23 PM BST
36% now for the tories
Report Lampus June 30, 2009 7:32 PM BST
Which ones
the old ones or the new ones
Report Doob June 30, 2009 8:21 PM BST
For the full picture - C 36 La 25 Li 19 Other 20
Other 20%, surely that won't happen in a general, in England anyway
Report coops_hoops June 30, 2009 8:58 PM BST
you gonna keep posting the poll results NEARCTIC? or just the rogue comres polls with dodgy methodolgy? hmmm
Report blackburn1 July 1, 2009 7:23 AM BST
Exactly, another (populus?) has it going the other way.

And neo is the one who always says that polls dont matter
Report NEARCTIC October 10, 2009 11:37 PM BST
polls good for a laugh if nothing else
Report Diamond_Joe_Quimby October 11, 2009 12:19 AM BST
24% still support Labour!!! who the fcuk are these loonies.

Public sector workers, desperate to cling onto their over paid jobs.
Report minardi October 11, 2009 10:03 AM BST
Over paid jobs - but only until they are 60 then it 2/3 rds pay index linked for life....

So yes of course they are going to vote for them - even it means building workhouses for the private sector over 70's who can no longer pay their council tax bills.
Report HarryCrumb October 11, 2009 10:24 AM BST
Of course a lot of them will never get whet they think they will and will be in the same boat as those in the private sector.
Report NEARCTIC October 18, 2009 10:16 AM BST
Labour has eaten into the Conservative poll lead, a poll showed in fresh evidence that the governing party enjoyed a better public response to its party conference.

David Cameron's Opposition still enjoyed an 11-point lead in the YouGov survey for the Sunday Times but Labour picked up three points to trail by 41% to 30%.

There was a similar story on the key issue of who would best handle the economy, where the Tory advantage was cut from 10 points to seven.

Shadow chancellor George Osborne used his conference speech in Manchester last week to warn a tough package of austerity measures was needed to get the nation's finances back in order.

But the poll found voters increasingly optimistic about the economic future, employment prospects and house prices, which nearly three times as many expect to rise than fall in the next year.
Report Lampus October 18, 2009 10:19 AM BST
Labour must keep showing the nasty tory conference
its a vote winner for Labour
Report blackburn1 October 19, 2009 7:44 AM BST
But the poll found voters increasingly optimistic about the economic future, employment prospects and house prices, which nearly three times as many expect to rise than fall in the next year.

Firstly they must be mad, and secondly why is house price rising a good thing?
Report overboard October 19, 2009 10:52 AM BST
C'mon Blackie
Of course it's a good thing. Remember, Bottler has abolished boom and bust so they MUST go up for ever?? So we are all richer and richer and the more we borrow the richer we become. We will never have to pay it back after all.

Stop thinking independently please. Toe the Party Line. Big Bottler is watching you.
Report blackburn1 October 19, 2009 10:55 AM BST
Yes silly me lol
Report Big Charlie October 19, 2009 10:58 AM BST
Will the BNP% rise or fall after this weeks Question Time ?
Report blackburn1 October 19, 2009 11:11 AM BST
I'm interested to see what Griffin is like, I'm open minded about him
Report NEARCTIC October 20, 2009 12:36 AM BST
any sign of the missing 12%
Report NEARCTIC November 21, 2009 10:52 PM GMT
Gordon Brown has been boosted by a poll suggesting the Tories' lead has been slashed.

An Ipsos MORI survey for The Observer put David Cameron's party on 37% - just six points ahead of Labour.

The gap is the narrowest between the two for nearly a year, and with the Lib Dems on 17% would result in a hung parliament if repeated at the general election.

The research also indicated growing optimism among the public. Some 43% now believe the economy will perform better over the next year, compared to 23% who say it will deteriorate and 28% who say it will stay the same.

CON 37

LAB 31

LD 17
Report pandora1963 November 21, 2009 10:54 PM GMT
oooh errr,are the tories gonna blow it???
Report pandora1963 November 21, 2009 10:54 PM GMT
to see bullingdon boys face if they actually blow it would be worth any money
Report NEARCTIC November 22, 2009 12:16 PM GMT
any sign of the missing 15 % ??????
Report Ivor November 22, 2009 12:34 PM GMT
We need a poll of polls to make sense of this lot!
Report pussycat November 22, 2009 2:16 PM GMT
Funny how the polls started to move to Labour when The Sun decided to back Cameron...
Report Big Charlie November 22, 2009 3:08 PM GMT
grass
Report NEARCTIC November 23, 2009 10:14 AM GMT
the LD 's are getting really excited over this

vince cable thinks he is a show in for chancellor now :^0
Report NEARCTIC January 6, 2010 1:39 PM GMT
poor dave how did he lose that huge lead :(
Report Java January 6, 2010 2:08 PM GMT
The 24% support for labour is FRIGHTENING. One quarter of our population are either:

A) Imbeciles who vote Labour no matter what
B) Spongers on benefits whose vote has been purchased
C) In public sector non jobs whose vote has been purchased

If Labour weren't bribing the electorate then it would leave just the imbeciles and they would drop miles behind the Lib Dems.
Report V4 Vendetta January 6, 2010 2:24 PM GMT
Oh dear. Cable as chancellor - that would really do it. :D The bloke fired from Shell because he can't add up in charge of finances. Fantastic.
Report La Parata January 6, 2010 2:54 PM GMT
Java, I don't think it's either A or B or C - it will be all 3 of them.
Report the loser January 6, 2010 2:57 PM GMT
Sir Nearctic d'Arsole will be ressurecting this thread even after the General Election when he will then join the Conservative Party.
Report gus January 6, 2010 3:14 PM GMT
same way he keeps losing his bike ... it woz nicked :)
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! January 7, 2010 9:18 PM GMT
Now
42 con
nulav

hahahahahhahahaah

:)
Report Big Charlie January 8, 2010 12:39 AM GMT
Sort out the electiion with a Googlefight.

http://googlefight.com/

Here you are - done. :)

results.........I put these names in

22,200,000 - British National Party
15,800,000 - Big Charlie
6,320,000 - Conservative Party
5,340,000 - Labour Party
2,620,000 - Liberal Democrats

============================
and for further fun

7,440,000 - sap
62,800 - toop toop
11,700 - master of multys
Report EMPIRE DAY January 24, 2010 7:30 AM GMT
tories down to 38% in todays comres poll :( (-4 ) and after all that money spent on thousands of daves airbrused face on the billboards
Report Lozzy January 24, 2010 8:58 AM GMT
I keep saying it, but the Tory position is probably bang in the middle of the 38%-52% range. I would bet my entire bank on them getting 44-46% at the election.
Report NEARCTIC January 29, 2010 11:30 PM GMT
tory lead down to just 7% now according to yougov
Report pandora1963 January 29, 2010 11:50 PM GMT
cam the sham is leaking poll points,call an ambulance
Report pandora1963 January 29, 2010 11:56 PM GMT
bet brown wishes he hadnt agreed to the televised debtaes now,could hand the momentum back to the silver spoon kid
Report NEARCTIC January 30, 2010 3:45 PM GMT
**ard 30 Jan 16:01

It was never 28%

huh ?
Report Manchild January 30, 2010 8:01 PM GMT
Do you know Labour even had a lead until Brown came along. 4% in July 2007. Ha - it only took two months for the idiot to show his colours.

With -35% satisfaction ratings, he will never get near to a hung parliament. Tory majority of 80 to 120 for me.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com