Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 632 comments are related to the topic:
1st correct answer wins a sweet, 2000-2500 word answer preferably

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 5 of 16  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 16 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 632
By:
evski
When: 05 Jan 10 12:05
you are such a peasant im sure basic grammar mistakes are expected

ffs, I have never known of a person so thick yet so willing to insult peoples' intellignece. We all make grammar mistakes, but to use of for have, and then for than, really does make you look sily, MoM.

Also for someone that is not **phobic it seems odd that every insult you fling about is about **sexuality. Any explanation?
By:
master of multys
When: 05 Jan 10 12:10
explain how douche bag has anything to do with **sexuality?
By:
evski
When: 05 Jan 10 12:14
Okay, not "every insult" is **phobic; some are merely (american) juvenile insults.

Now explain why you think being gay is the most insulting thing you can say about a person?
By:
Big Charlie
When: 05 Jan 10 12:14
master of multys 05 Jan 12:37
i dont understand what this 'bang to rights' means, anyways fat charlie has the snow meant you cant go to work? o wait you'd need a job 1st wouldnt you, bahaahahahaa

I've been at work since 10-15 a.m.
By:
master of multys
When: 05 Jan 10 12:17
evski 05 Jan 13:14
Okay, not "every insult" is **phobic;

i stopped reading after this as you were wrong and i was therefore right, unlucky

fat charlie 15am? i know you are a moron but try to make sense please.
By:
Big Charlie
When: 05 Jan 10 12:26
Master of fack all, you must be SEEETHING with rage after seeing you made a mistake and can't correct it :^0 :^0 :^0

It's typed in English, you cretin.

Do you have trouble with English ?

10-15 a.m.

It means a quarter past ten in the morning.

Or on your watch, the big hand is on micky mouse and the small hand is between pluto and donald duck, time for your dad to go to the Jobcentre and sign on.
By:
master of multys
When: 05 Jan 10 12:30
shut up you fat wh0re it looked more like a 24hour time you moron
By:
Petrus Romanus
When: 05 Jan 10 12:35
Multys did you take a look at my revised essay assignment on page 3 of this thread ? I'm sure you'd p!ss that one quite easy.
By:
master of multys
When: 05 Jan 10 12:37
not only do we not own a kebab store we dont even eat them you misguided fool
By:
evski
When: 05 Jan 10 12:42
i could answer your questions, MoM, because i do a real academic degree at a proper university. The reason I@m not doing a mickey-mouse subject at a poly is my ability to undertake academic work without the help of an internet forum.

I hope your parents are as rich and influential as you lead us to believe because with your english skills, that degree and your repugnant character I fear for you in an interview.
By:
master of multys
When: 05 Jan 10 12:43
yes but if i elect to work in 1 of the family businesses i really doubt id need a interview
By:
Petrus Romanus
When: 05 Jan 10 12:44
Look, Paddys Revenge already pointed out a blatant lie a few posts up...no need to dig the hole deeper...we know ur in the kebab biz, there's no shame in that, in fact I'm quite partial myself. If you continue with your bending of the truth I shall do a Multys on you and change your name to Aldridge Pryor....u may have to google that name as I'm sure ur not familiar but all the Viz readers on here will know what I mean.....by the way how are the Nolan Sisters these days ?
By:
master of multys
When: 05 Jan 10 12:47
Swearbox 05 Jan 13:44
Look, Paddys Revenge already pointed out a blatant lie a few posts up.

really, where?
By:
blackburn1
When: 05 Jan 10 12:48
evski, you're a bit of a twot at times but I really dont know why you engage with this bloke
By:
Big Charlie
When: 05 Jan 10 12:53
master of multys 05 Jan 13:30
shut up you fat wh0re it looked more like a 24hour time you moron

That's right, blame me for your inability to read ENGLISH, well done you.

Now get back to cooking your next order of pizza, in between posting drivel and playing the hard case and killing spiders, of course.

Daddy must be so proud of what his sperm produced.
By:
master of multys
When: 05 Jan 10 12:58
your the fat bnp unemployed facial disfigured mr 'im so fat i need 3 people to wash me as i cant fit in the shower' loser whose parents would be ashamed of you sloth look a like **0tt
By:
all over
When: 05 Jan 10 13:04
mom please get help.there is help out there
By:
master of multys
When: 05 Jan 10 13:09
same for you brother.... its called a library, there will be things called 'books', read them then you will be cured from this disease you currently posses called 'being a dumbass'
By:
all over
When: 05 Jan 10 13:12
is there a book on c ocks or have u them all.....is daddy enjoying u back at home in ur own bed
By:
Petrus Romanus
When: 05 Jan 10 13:13
Multys, in all seriousness, why on earth would u want to do a degree in business studies ffs ? It is the most boring grey area subject on the planet...just look at those two essay q's u posted...I'd rather nail my b@lls to a coffee table than answer that pish. The only upside to this degree is that there is no right answer to any of these questions (grey area I mentioned) so u can write any old sh!te and you would probably pass....no wonder our economy is in the shape it's in...country run by MBA's in my opinion.
By:
master of multys
When: 05 Jan 10 13:15
as opposed to doing what else swearbox? media studies? psycology?sociology?
By:
Petrus Romanus
When: 05 Jan 10 13:17
more grey area subjects multys......I reckon ur going for these non subjects cos ur thick as fvck and can't hack a hard subject where there's a right and wrong answer....media studies + psychology...walofs.
By:
all over
When: 05 Jan 10 13:20
mom learn to spell psychology
By:
master of multys
When: 05 Jan 10 13:21
doctor- takes 100years studying (i want a life)
accontant- maths soooooooooo boring
barrister- did it at a-level boring and tedious (no i didnt fail it i got a 'C')
By:
all over
When: 05 Jan 10 13:21
c for c ock
By:
master of multys
When: 05 Jan 10 13:22
very mature all over
By:
all over
When: 05 Jan 10 13:23
and u would know by ur posts especially on the footy forum
By:
master of multys
When: 05 Jan 10 13:25
i never start arguments its you wh0res who randomly start with the insults
By:
Petrus Romanus
When: 05 Jan 10 13:26
Maths isn't boring if u know how to add and subtract....maths is actually my fav subject...just wish I had studied it more.
By:
master of multys
When: 05 Jan 10 13:28
swearbox you ended up in the navy as you werent intelligent 'academically' shall we say so resorted to do something which chavs with no lives end up doing, how could you possibly question my qualifications?
By:
all over
When: 05 Jan 10 13:33
mom.u never start arguments.....walofs
By:
Petrus Romanus
When: 05 Jan 10 13:36
LOL @ Multys.....ur so funny at times....if you manage a 2:1(Hons) as I did then come back and taunt me....and I defy you to stand outside any guardroom anywhere in the UK, Army, Navy, RAF, and tell them that as they are in the forces they must be thick chavs....you would most certainly be dealt a swift and very violent attitude adjustment.
By:
master of multys
When: 05 Jan 10 13:37
i dont understand this walofs but yes i agree with the other bit
By:
master of multys
When: 05 Jan 10 13:38
what did you study swearbox? c0cksmoking? no it couldnt be as you'd have gotten a 1st
By:
all over
When: 05 Jan 10 13:41
ur family all must have studied it u plonker
By:
master of multys
When: 05 Jan 10 13:48
0/10
By:
all over
When: 05 Jan 10 13:49
they all must have got a first
By:
master of multys
When: 05 Jan 10 13:51
didnt see that one coming, 10/10
By:
master of multys
When: 05 Jan 10 13:54
all over did the rest of your family attend 'special schools' also?
By:
Petrus Romanus
When: 05 Jan 10 13:55
If u consider a Grammar School a 'special school' Multys then yes, I did
Page 5 of 16  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 16 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo