Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 632 comments are related to the topic:
1st correct answer wins a sweet, 2000-2500 word answer preferably

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 3 of 16  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 16 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 632
By:
paddys revenge
When: 03 Jan 10 21:24
Thats not a county, geography not a strong point I take it?
By:
master of multys
When: 03 Jan 10 21:28
y do u want to know these personal details paddy? are you trying to lure me? im flattered but i dont swing that way dude
By:
paddys revenge
When: 03 Jan 10 21:32
Your county is hardly personal now is it, not as personal as you asking all and sundry how big their banks are, what they do for a living etc..
By:
master of multys
When: 03 Jan 10 21:37
yeah but i can ask those questions as im a crisp mofo, you are just a dirty old man whose trying 'to have his ways' with a 19 year old male
By:
paddys revenge
When: 03 Jan 10 21:40
crisp mofo hahahaha,

Dried up come from punters thats splattered all over you....yeah your crisp

Mofo...well there you go, incest...I new it, I thought you were abused but you are obviously a willing participent in banging your own mum
By:
master of multys
When: 03 Jan 10 21:49
such a disturbed mind, i pity you paddy, i truly do
By:
paddys revenge
When: 03 Jan 10 21:52
mmmm from someone who talked about defecating on someones dead mother on another thread.....you really do have a pea brain a short term memory, perhaps to block out what you do with your family behind closed doors
By:
paddys revenge
When: 03 Jan 10 21:53
My mind aint disturbed, I just deciphered what you wrote fool, that was a crisp mofo.
By:
master of multys
When: 03 Jan 10 21:59
mmmm from someone who talked about defecating on someones dead mother on another thread

quote me
By:
paddys revenge
When: 04 Jan 10 08:08
master of multys 02 Jan 16:24
disabled, and when iv run her over il get out and defecate on her lifeless body

Didnt think I would find it did you. you have shown yourself to be betfairs biggest resident nobhead, with the memory of a goldfish, this place and the planert would be better if you removed yourself from the gene pool
By:
Big Charlie
When: 04 Jan 10 10:51
master of masturbation caught lying again

What a surprise.
By:
overboard
When: 04 Jan 10 13:07
MoM
Here's a tip.
There is no such thing as "Business Studies".
Think about it. If those "teaching" it had the first clue what they were talking about, why aren't they in business instead of standing up in a Poly droning on to you and your mates for £20k a year or less?
Doesn't make sense does it?
Business is something you do, not something that you are taught about.
There are no right or wrong answers ( as your inane essay question illustrates). There is only making money in business or not making money.
The proof of the pudding is in the earning.
Even though you are an Olympic standard tw4t, I am trying honestly to be helpful here and passing on what the last 30 odd years of running my business has taught me.
By:
master of multys
When: 04 Jan 10 13:29
paddy

i didnt think you'd find it.... but it took you 10 hours so really, whose the winner here?

fat charlie

lying again am i? did i disagree with him or did i simply say 'quote me'? silly silly fat charlie

overboard

i dont care, degrees are easy to get everyone knows that, so if a person doesnt have one..... how much of a dumbass is that person gonna be so how could he/she possibly ever get a decent job? as i said before i dont even know what i want to do really and im going traveling after uni
By:
Big Charlie
When: 04 Jan 10 13:35
Good.

Don't come back.
By:
master of multys
When: 04 Jan 10 13:49
why? the level of coolness of the whole nation will drop severely when i leave
By:
paddys revenge
When: 04 Jan 10 15:42
master of multys 04 Jan 14:29
paddy

i didnt think you'd find it.... but it took you 10 hours so really, whose the winner here?

Less 8 hours sleep, a bit for breakfast an hour in the gym, so probably around 10 mins to find it halfwit, no winners no losers just a sick tw@t called Master of Multys, which is a questionable title considering you lost it all
By:
master of multys
When: 04 Jan 10 16:19
paddys revenge 04 Jan 16:42
hour in the gym,

trying to get in shape 4 bill?
By:
takethestand
When: 04 Jan 10 17:16
a billionaire due to daddy and for the forth straight day hasnt left the house

evening MON
By:
master of multys
When: 04 Jan 10 17:27
THS not on a billy yet but do the math, uni starts next week, everyones at home with fam, iv posted a thread about an essay i was given 3months ago that needs to be handed in next week that i still havent started.... you back from your shift from burger king? they tell you whats in the special sauce yet or arent you further up in the ladder to be trusted with such special info?
By:
paddys revenge
When: 04 Jan 10 17:32
master of multys 04 Jan 18:27
THS not on a billy yet but do the math, uni starts next week, everyones at home with fam, iv posted a thread about an essay i was given 3months ago that needs to be handed in next week that i still havent started...

Whoope do, no one cares...........what math tho?? numbers needed for that and none posted you thick tw@t

And the fact you havent started the essay states so much about you.
By:
master of multys
When: 04 Jan 10 17:34
paddy your gonna be suicidal when i leave on here, suicidal i say!!!!
By:
paddys revenge
When: 04 Jan 10 17:39
Look, you have been rumbled on many occasions now by my fine self, you are no competition for a superior mind like mine, therefore my interaction with you ceases now, I need something more challenging than a thick teenager sitting in the box room of his parents home posting on the intenet between gobbling his dads butt buddies, now begone and earn your way blowing the beef.
By:
master of multys
When: 04 Jan 10 17:41
paddy why so much anger and hatred?
By:
takethestand
When: 04 Jan 10 17:57
If it was a shift at BK then so what, its a job somebody has to do, students perhaps. I worked in a supermarket for a few years whilst a student and enjoyed it.

Dont actually start back until wednesday and thankfully I have work for the next 4 weeks. If nothing else I have a saturday only job, which again I'm happy to have.

Perhaps you should give it a go?
By:
master of multys
When: 04 Jan 10 18:01
i would but im not a chump
By:
Big Charlie
When: 04 Jan 10 18:03
Chimp, more like
By:
takethestand
When: 04 Jan 10 18:03
then keep dreaming your systems up on here and** away your travel fund.

betfair or any other gambling medium is the right way for so few, that the best advice is to knuckle down at uni and get a part-time job. you may even meet a nice girl there. jobs are great places for that
By:
master of multys
When: 04 Jan 10 18:10
takethestand 04 Jan 19:03
then keep dreaming your systems up on here and ***** away your travel fund.

if i did then my parents will just give me more money, chump, p.s try getting more hours at maccy d's and perhaps you'll be able to afford that 3 bed room house you so desire, pmsl
By:
takethestand
When: 04 Jan 10 18:15
like i said, i work for no fast food chain, and if i did, I would be proud to work.

A few on here know my work history and my current career but I'll let you believe in your own fantasy land
By:
master of multys
When: 04 Jan 10 18:16
tell me then what you do then
By:
takethestand
When: 04 Jan 10 18:23
I do Supply work after returning from working on the JET programme.
I also work saturdays for Royal Mail as i've not been lucky enough to get either a permanent post this past year or enough work from supply.
I have a two bedroom flat which is rented out whilst I live with future mrs.
And i try to make a few quid on here to perhaps pay sky bill and holidays
By:
master of multys
When: 04 Jan 10 18:29
how much u make per year
By:
takethestand
When: 04 Jan 10 18:34
depends how much work I get
By:
master of multys
When: 04 Jan 10 18:36
whats the most uv made in a year
By:
paddys revenge
When: 04 Jan 10 18:37
TTS good answer, this blithering idiot keeps asking everyone the same question, best advice just ignore him, lord only knows why he is obsessed with what everyone earns, what their bank is, what their P/L is, I suspect its to try and make his own failure look better if he can find anyone that low...which I doubt
By:
mightymoyes
When: 04 Jan 10 18:38
mom you have the amazing ability to come across as a w@nker to every single person on these forums. truly brilliant.
By:
takethestand
When: 04 Jan 10 18:38
does it really matter?

less than you i suppose will be the outcome of this questioning
By:
master of multys
When: 04 Jan 10 18:41
whats your problem paddy, you keep coming onto my threads randomly insulting people then have the courtesy to say 'leave' and 'ignore him', what a foolish person you are, and you must wonder why you earn less then £70,000 per year
By:
master of multys
When: 04 Jan 10 18:42
takethestand 04 Jan 19:38
does it really matter?

well if you continue to act like a douche then yes it is so i can mock your poverty you peasant
By:
takethestand
When: 04 Jan 10 18:43
i also earn less than 70k per year and doubt i ever will

does it make a lesser person?
Page 3 of 16  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 16 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML