Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
MORE ON
03 Jan 10 17:55
| Topic/replies: 43 | Blogger: MORE ON's blog
A QUARTER OF THEM SIGNED A PETITION TO DEPRIVE BRITS OF THEIR HARD EARNRD SAVINGS IN THEIR SADARSE ICELANDIC BANKS!!!!
Pause Switch to Standard View ICELAND GOT A NERVE
Show More
Report Occam's Razor January 3, 2010 7:03 PM GMT
They knew the risks (or should have).
Report madsimon January 3, 2010 7:22 PM GMT
welchers
Report HarryCrumb January 3, 2010 8:26 PM GMT
Greredy Brits should have understood the risks better. I dont think its fair to d[perive The Icelanders of health care etc just to pay us back.
Given how so many on here are always on the look out to avoid paying back loans/cards I dont think Britain can take the moral high ground here.
Report Ronaldinho's dentist January 3, 2010 10:41 PM GMT
"Given how so many on here are always on the look out to avoid paying back loans/cards I dont think Britain can take the moral high ground here."

this ere fourum is on a betting site and a such is a poor ..very poor representation of the GB public
Report MORE ON January 4, 2010 4:54 PM GMT
SHOOT ME IF IM WRONG BUT DIDN'T THE WORLD BAIL OUT ICELAND 16 MONTHS AGO?
Report madasahatter January 4, 2010 5:13 PM GMT
Borrowing $2.1b from the IMF and then paying the UK Treasury £3.4b looks a pretty daft thing for the Icelandic Government to do. They are, apparently, not happy with the interest rate we have charged them on the outstanding balance, to boot. Why on earth the UK Government stepped in and guaranteed foreign banks' obligations should be the question. Largesse from the Administration to show what 'stand up guys' they are - with somebody elses money?
Report flatliner January 4, 2010 5:35 PM GMT
http://www.iceland.co.uk/
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com