Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Larry's Codpiece.
03 Jan 10 22:05
| Topic/replies: 3,737 | Blogger: Larry's Codpiece.'s blog
You know the one. The coy hints, the heavily trailed leaks followed by the big fanfare and then the filled pants as Brown turned yellow. If you do you will doubtless remember that he told the country that he wanted to set out his vision for Britain before going to the country.

As he regaled his chum Andrew Marr with yet more stories of spending rises, as if he was Hitler reborn moving imaginary armies around, I wondered whether he had effectively conveyed that vision to you?

I see something in my minds eye but I can't seem to make it out and that swaying drunk offering to buy everybody another round with a stolen wallet in his sweaty grasp isn't helping much. I think it may be the acrid smell of charred green shoots which are interfering with my vision.

Perhaps you can help:

Are they sunlit uplands we are heading towards?
Pause Switch to Standard View Do you remember the election that...
Show More
Report sap January 3, 2010 11:17 PM GMT
You mean the election that never was which Browm would almost certainly have won. There's no pleasing EO these days.
Report donny osmond January 3, 2010 11:41 PM GMT
he's a fighter
Report Larry's Codpiece. January 4, 2010 12:24 AM GMT
sap

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss. At least in that scenario Gormless would be guaranteed to have to face the calamity of his tenure rather than stealing from the future to fund his present.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com