Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
A.H HUNTER esq.
02 Jan 10 21:49
| Topic/replies: 16,312 | Blogger: A.H HUNTER esq.'s blog
chit - chat forum worth a read ?

Is this for real ? .
Pause Switch to Standard View Where have all the Labour voters gone ?
Show More
Report A.H HUNTER esq. January 2, 2010 10:54 PM GMT
Labour will do everything it can for the EU to make it look as though it is a success. As a farmer employing six staff and providing housing (rent free) i have been approached to see if I would be interested in making my 'English' workers redundant. You see the Gov/EU will pay all my redundancy packages to my English staff and will give me £90/wk for each E.European worker I employ. They have also shown me how to 'manipulate' the wages to include the provision of accomodation, therefore meaning the £90/wk pays both the worker and myself. I can also be allowed almost instant planning permission (and in my area it is virtually impossible to get any form of planning permission in normal circs) for the erection of Static Caravans (grants avaliable for purchase) for these EU workers, I can then sell off or rent privately, the current farm workers cottages.

It is a complete myth that British people don't want agricutural work. Farmers are being 'disincentivised' to employ them.

Taken from thread . Comments ? .
Report long&short January 2, 2010 11:18 PM GMT
Harvard reference style for impeccable sources such as these

Author, (year),(month),(day), Betfair, Chit Chat, Thread Title, Date of Access
Report A.H HUNTER esq. January 3, 2010 10:47 AM GMT
chit - chat now ,have a read .
Report Mister E January 3, 2010 11:08 AM GMT
Shocking.
The eastern europeans get a massive subsidy also through Child Benefits.
British Working Class have been betrayed by this lot.
Report Dr Crippen January 3, 2010 11:11 AM GMT
You'd better vote for UKIP at the next election - they want to take us out of the EU.
Report whodareswins January 3, 2010 11:33 AM GMT
Many members of the white working class have been ignored and do feel betrayed by Blue Labour, but this is nonesense.
Planning permissions for static caravans are granted by local councils. The EU and Government have little influence over them, and most local councils are run by the Tories.
It is as easy, or difficult, to get planning permission for a house as it is for a static caravan. Just ask travellers. The exception is if the static caravan is required for a short period of time, and then it may be given temporary permission if their is an overriding necessity.
To pay an employer to dismiss staff of one nationality in order that the employer can employ staff of another nationality is blatant arbitrary discrimmination. It is illegal under several domestic and EU laws.
Report Shab January 3, 2010 11:41 AM GMT
The reason they employ these Eastern Europeans is the same reason that they employ so many Indians in IT in this country.

"It's all in the way you pay expenses" as my accountant friend tells me. His job is going around India telling companies how to get around the minimum wage regulations.

Exploitation is the name of the game. Well done New Labour.
Report MRGRUMPY1 January 3, 2010 11:46 AM GMT
Shab 03 Jan 12:41
His job is going around India telling companies how to get around the minimum wage regulations.

Going around india, what all 1million plus sq miles. Now that's what i call a job for life.
Report Shab January 3, 2010 12:04 PM GMT
He went last Autumn for 6 weeks, and had 33 presentations/meetings, each to a different company.
Report sap January 3, 2010 12:46 PM GMT
Interesting Shab, i didn't realise the IT community in this country relied on the minimum wage.
Report tonkability January 3, 2010 1:05 PM GMT
IM Here kn obrot.
Report Shab January 3, 2010 2:05 PM GMT
Interesting Shab, i didn't realise the IT community in this country relied on the minimum wage.

There are many shady things going on in IT using (exploiting) mainly Indians.

For example, an Indian company paid BT £62 million for the rights to supply them with staff. Very odd indeed - and no prizes for guessing where that money is coming from.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com