Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
wallboy
02 Jan 10 12:15
| Topic/replies: 2,358 | Blogger: wallboy's blog
will the luvvies be lining the streets in support.
Pause Switch to Standard View http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/wi...
Show More
Report sfc1976 January 2, 2010 1:18 PM GMT
Baracouda's probably designing his placard as we speak.
Report wallboy January 2, 2010 1:23 PM GMT
will the uaf be marching in support
Report Big Charlie January 2, 2010 1:25 PM GMT
Rick Parfitt OBE lives in Wiltshire.
Report Big Charlie January 2, 2010 3:19 PM GMT
Turn water cannon on the cvnts.
Report zuluarmy January 2, 2010 3:21 PM GMT
hope the edl counter march and kick their arses
Report Larry's Codpiece. January 2, 2010 3:27 PM GMT
Such is the nature of democracy and the logical end result of the multicultural experiment. Of course it is disrespectful to our soldiers and that**es me off but the subjects right to free expression should in my view trump such considerations.
Report zuluarmy January 2, 2010 4:02 PM GMT
imagine the nazis marching down whitehall in the second world war they'd be shot weve gone feking weak
Report Visible Cords January 2, 2010 6:07 PM GMT
I would be interested to know Islam4UK's view on the Volleyball deaths in Pakistan?
Report baracouda30 January 2, 2010 8:09 PM GMT
Baracouda's probably designing his placard as we speak.

Thanks for the mention, but wrong again (you boys throw enough mud and one day some will stick, I guarantee it!)

Don't have any problem with a march. Plenty on here think moderate Muslims should march against the radicals. So you favour marches only when they support your own beliefs?

I don't think there's any need for the march to be in Wootton Basset though, that's just inflammatory and asking for trouble.

Just like a load of Nazis marching down Brick Lane would be.
Report A.H HUNTER esq. January 2, 2010 8:12 PM GMT
Apologist ^ .
Report baracouda30 January 2, 2010 8:15 PM GMT
:D
Report Larry's Codpiece. January 2, 2010 8:30 PM GMT
I really don't see the logic of those opposed to this. Most muslims are against our folly in Iraq and almost certainly our escapade in Afghanistan. Surely you either you take the view that it is their democratic right to protest peacefully or you see them as some form of fifth collumn in which case you intern them or kick them out of the country?
Report salmon spray January 2, 2010 9:49 PM GMT
I am half inclined to agree with LC but maybe you have to draw a line about the right to demonstrate provocatively.
The analogies would be Orange parades through Catholic areas in N Ireland or BNP marches through Asian areas in big cities. Unlike say the demos against the war in Iraq they are obviously designed to provoke sections of the community where they are taking place, rather than the government which is always fair game.
Report Larry's Codpiece. January 2, 2010 11:18 PM GMT
salmon

Call me an old idealist but there isn't a blade of grass in this beautiful land where peaceful protestors should fear to tread.
Report salmon spray January 2, 2010 11:24 PM GMT
I admit to being close to agreeing with you :0
But.......
Report Larry's Codpiece. January 2, 2010 11:34 PM GMT
I know. I know. Your journey from the dark side will be an arduous one but stick with it for the light will bathe you in a truly righteous glow.

:)
Report salmon spray January 3, 2010 12:13 AM GMT
Not really coming from what you would call the dark side.
Unlike most of the lefties on here I was never a Marxist or Trotskyist. My ideological roots are essentially anarchist. 30 years ago I would have agreed with you without hesitation.
Report Larry's Codpiece. January 3, 2010 12:19 AM GMT
I'm not a philosopher but ssn't that more libertarian rather than anarchic?
Report salmon spray January 3, 2010 12:26 AM GMT
I now consider myself a libertarian,except on economic matters.
Report Larry's Codpiece. January 3, 2010 12:33 AM GMT
That is why you feel strangely drawn to my way of thinking. All you need do now is go the whole hog on economic and social issues and you will be free.
Report potlis January 3, 2010 8:26 AM GMT
Happy to support anything that acts as another "wake up call" to the indigenous population, which is why it will not be allowed to take place.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com