Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
sofiakenny
02 Jan 10 21:18
| Topic/replies: 25,490 | Blogger: sofiakenny's blog
a toffy nosed inbred twerp that went to eton has decided....nicec work dave god bless the running .the bike and the taxi...worra plonka

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 11
By:
pandora1963
When: 02 Jan 10 22:49
the sad thing is that this upper class know nothing is going to be PM,god help us,and the media will be up his arse all the way for the next 5 years
By:
Marxist-Leninist
When: 02 Jan 10 23:00
The class thing is going to be a red herring throughout this election campaign. Attack him for being a lightweight, it would be much more effective.
By:
subversion
When: 02 Jan 10 23:02
New Labour knows all about making public schoolboys into Prime Ministers doesnt it :D
By:
Larry's Codpiece.
When: 02 Jan 10 23:35
Bbbbbbbbbbbbbut that was different.
By:
Larry's Codpiece.
When: 02 Jan 10 23:36
To be fair Cameron and Osborne is hardly a dream team.
By:
armchair jockey wilson!!
When: 02 Jan 10 23:47
the country in knackered whoever is in charge!.....blair saw to that before he left "one eyed willie" to blunder his way through a slow and painful death!
By:
digdeep
When: 03 Jan 10 00:03
Change, where have I heard that before?
By:
salmon spray
When: 03 Jan 10 00:07
Labour have had 2 Public School PMs and 4 who weren`t.
Heath was the 1st Tory PM who wasn`t privately educated.
By:
digdeep
When: 03 Jan 10 00:25
Don`t care where they were educated as long as they are educated enough to get us out of the mire.Though I am not very hopeful, since I have been on the Planet one after another has got it wrong,but managed to do very well out of it for themselves.
By:
Larry's Codpiece.
When: 03 Jan 10 00:35
salmon

To be fair subversion did speak of new labour and 50% of their Prime Ministers were educated at private school and the other 50% received a "hot house" education within the state sector.
By:
Larry's Codpiece.
When: 03 Jan 10 00:37
And I share digdeep's sentiment that t isn't where somebody comes from. I wouldn't feel any sense of solidarity if my bin man became PM.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com