Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
blackburn1
28 Dec 09 14:56
| Topic/replies: 25,802 | Blogger: blackburn1's blog
Lets hope we follow suit
Pause Switch to Standard View Have China shot the drug smuggler yet?
Show More
Report Iwantyourmoney December 29, 2009 8:36 PM GMT
Know but he knows that if you smuggle drugs into China it would not be a good idea even though he has the same illness that it is alledged that this durg smuggler had

HTH

:) :)
Report Iwantyourmoney December 29, 2009 8:38 PM GMT
sorry for the spelling many luvvies are seeking my attention

;) ;)
Report baracouda30 December 29, 2009 8:50 PM GMT
Of course Stephen Fry is relevant to the debate it was him who harped on about his same illness

I shouldn't s**, but I will. What a Grade 1** you are.
Report Iwantyourmoney December 29, 2009 8:52 PM GMT
Barra

Even Doc J has not taken such a hammering before on a thread.

you have taken his title.

:0 :0
Report SirHenryMorgan December 29, 2009 8:54 PM GMT
IWYM

If this chap was mentally ill, do you think he got what he deserved?
Report baracouda30 December 29, 2009 8:55 PM GMT
Yeah, I'm in bits here!

Unfortunately, simply typing 'luvvie' in respect of everyone you disagree with doesn't constitute an argument.
Report Iwantyourmoney December 29, 2009 8:58 PM GMT
It would depend on how metally ill he was but that is the problem with luvvies, they end up making everybody mentally ill if it does not suit their agenda.

But at the end of the day it is all if this or if that.....

:( :(
Report Iwantyourmoney December 29, 2009 8:59 PM GMT
I revert you to Doob's post above

Barra:
so if you support his execution you must countenance the idea that executing the mentally ill is a good idea

Congratulations, that is possibly the stupidest thing I have read on here for a while. And on this forum that is a magnificent achievement!

Report SirHenryMorgan December 29, 2009 9:02 PM GMT
Ok...given that there seems a distinct possibility that he was mentally ill to the extent that he wouldn't be held completely responsible for his actions, doesn't it seem very poor form for some to be revelling in his execution?

Seems a very strange thing to get all worked up about to me.
Report Iwantyourmoney December 29, 2009 9:06 PM GMT
Ok...given that there seems a distinct possibility that he was mentally ill to the extent that he wouldn't be held completely responsible for his actions, doesn't it seem very poor form for some to be revelling in his execution?

where is the evidence???

I just do not see that a man who has 5 kids, ran a business, travelled and lived in Poland and managed to get himself to China, no past medical record of being mentally ill is mentally ill enough to not know what he was doing was wrong

HTH

;) ;)
Report chop180 December 29, 2009 9:06 PM GMT
Just heard on the radio that China did not ask for any psychiatric reports, as they are obliged to do under their own law. :0 :0

I don't think our government has gone anyway near far enough. Kick out the diplomat, break off all contact, impose trade sanctions, and tell this crappy little mickey mouse third world crappot where it can shove it's medieval ideas of justice.

Job done.
Report subversion December 29, 2009 9:11 PM GMT
PMSL... chop wants a trade war with the 2nd biggest economy in the world :D

bet chop still thinks Britain has an empire to back it up
Report Iwantyourmoney December 29, 2009 9:12 PM GMT
This government?

The same one who bombed the hell out of Iraq?

Report macarony December 29, 2009 9:14 PM GMT
chop180 29 Dec 22:06

Just heard on the radio that China did not ask for any psychiatric reports, as they are obliged to do under their own law.

I don't think our government has gone anyway near far enough. Kick out the diplomat, break off all contact, impose trade sanctions, and tell this crappy little mickey mouse third world crappot where it can shove it's medieval ideas of justice.

Job done.

why done nothing to us?
Report sap December 29, 2009 9:17 PM GMT
Sub, would China dare execute a US citizen ?
Report subversion December 29, 2009 9:18 PM GMT
lol sap - why don't you ask one to smuggle drugs into China and we'll see wont we
Report sap December 29, 2009 9:18 PM GMT
do you think they would ?
Report SirHenryMorgan December 29, 2009 9:19 PM GMT
IWYM

'Sally Rowen, of the legal charity Reprieve, said a report from a consultant forensic psychologist had diagnosed him with bipolar disorder and delusional psychosis.'

If this is true, would you still have had him killed? Just a yes or no.
Report subversion December 29, 2009 9:19 PM GMT
i wonder if chop180 gets this angry every time an iraqi civilian is killed or prisoner is abused at the hands of the UK

maybe the rest of the world should cut off diplomatic ties with the UK, impose trade sanctions, and tell the failing imperial power where to shove its illegal wars and crimes against humanity?
Report subversion December 29, 2009 9:20 PM GMT
sap - do you think they wouldnt? the US is happy to kills its criminals, why should they care if China kills a few for them?
Report sap December 29, 2009 9:23 PM GMT
but China also kills non violent crimminals something that is not practiced by the US government.
Report subversion December 29, 2009 9:24 PM GMT
so whats your point exactly sap? that the US is powerful enough to influence China, and the UK isnt?

if thats your point, then i agree with you
Report subversion December 29, 2009 9:27 PM GMT
then again, even Obama the messiah received a pretty resounding 'go f*ck yourself' from China over the climate talks, didnt he
Report sap December 29, 2009 9:29 PM GMT
precisely sub, that is why the killing of Akmal was unjustified as it was politically motivated.
Report chop180 December 29, 2009 9:31 PM GMT
subversion, I actually agree with every word of your post of 22.19 (now there's a first ;) I wouldn't complain if they did for exactly the points you mention....

On a seperate point, anyone who takes seriously the chinese judicial system needs to do a bit of research of what happens to dissidents, protestors, political activists etc, they have a funny habit of disappearing or being locked up for years on spurious charges....the system in the uk is far, far from perfect, but compared to that mickey mouse lot it's the football equivalent of comparing the champions league with the sunday league!
Report subversion December 29, 2009 9:31 PM GMT
PMSL sap, still trying to tell China how to enforce its own laws i see?

you arrogant Western imperialist f*ck, its very amusing seeing China rub all your noses in the fact that the West cant push it around any more :D
Report subversion December 29, 2009 9:34 PM GMT
and doubly amusing coming from the citizens of countries who have happily murdered and abused thousands of asians IN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES in the last decade... i guess the medias grown tired of telling that particular story, eh?

pot calling kettle black, or what!?
Report SirHenryMorgan December 29, 2009 9:42 PM GMT
subversion...I fail to see anything funny about this man being put to death.

If he was mentally ill as has been suggested, then his execution was surely unjustified.
Report Iwantyourmoney December 29, 2009 9:42 PM GMT

SirHenryMorgan 29 Dec 22:19
IWYM

'Sally Rowen, of the legal charity Reprieve, said a report from a consultant forensic psychologist had diagnosed him with bipolar disorder and delusional psychosis.'

If this is true, would you still have had him killed? Just a yes or no.

I do not have the authority in China to have him killed. Is this Bipolar disorder the same one Stephen Fry has got?

;) ;)
Report Iwantyourmoney December 29, 2009 9:44 PM GMT
ffs
If he was mentally ill as has been suggested, then his execution was surely unjustified.

It has been suggested that he was not mentally ill as well

HTH

Report Iwantyourmoney December 29, 2009 9:45 PM GMT
Now SirHenryMorgan

If this person was not mentally ill do you think he should get the death penalty?

Just would like to know if you are making mental illness an excuse just like repreive are doing

:) :)
Report subversion December 29, 2009 9:49 PM GMT
i dont see anything funny about the man being put to death SirHenry

i see plenty funny in the reaction of the hysterical holier-than-thou push-button liberal types who are so quick to condemn other nations and cultures who don't share their values
Report subversion December 29, 2009 9:52 PM GMT
especially when their own nations and cultures values have such a strong track record of illegal warmongering, innocent civilian death, foreign prisoner abuse, etc etc etc

people in glass houses should not throw stones, now theres a wise saying
Report treetop December 29, 2009 9:53 PM GMT
Just my concern but was this man ill due to drug abuse or genuinely a troubled man being used by others?
Report chop180 December 29, 2009 9:53 PM GMT
Is it acceptable to condemn both, as I and many others have done on multiple occasions?
Report subversion December 29, 2009 9:57 PM GMT
of course its acceptable to condemn both, just as its acceptable for China to tell the UK to go f*ck itself when the UK tries to impose its own flawed cultural values on China
Report Iwantyourmoney December 29, 2009 10:00 PM GMT
This remains me of bleeding hearter who cry at fox hunting and go on marches but do nothing about the ritual slaughter of animals that muslims undertake in this country.

bleeding hearters are easily minuplated by the media

Report SirHenryMorgan December 29, 2009 10:03 PM GMT
IWYM

I don't think bipolar affects everybody in exactly the same way, and people can experience varying degrees of severity. Asking a stupid question about Stephen Fry isn't really relevant as they aren't experiencing the condition in the same way. I think it is possible that having bipolar and delusional psychosis would mean this chap was not aware of what he was doing, and could not be held responsible in the same way as another human being would be.

I will rephrase the question...If he was mentally ill to the extent that he could not be deemed responsible, did he deserve to die? Yes or no will do. You can put a couple of smileys or winks after if you can't help yourself.

I'll answer your question, if he wasn't mentally ill then yes, the Chinese have acted in accordance with their law.
Report chop180 December 29, 2009 10:06 PM GMT
"just as its acceptable for China to tell the UK to go f*ck itself when the UK tries to impose its own flawed cultural values on China"

In what way is the UK doing this? It's pointed out that they are not even following their own laws, and that a person has been executed despite this. That is not acceptable, no matter how much people talk about "cultural values". It's nothing of the sort, it's basic decency and human rights, which should apply to a civilized society.
Report Iwantyourmoney December 29, 2009 10:10 PM GMT

I don't think bipolar affects everybody in exactly the same way, and people can experience varying degrees of severity. Asking a stupid question about Stephen Fry isn't really relevant as they aren't experiencing the condition in the same way. I think it is possible that having bipolar and delusional psychosis would mean this chap was not aware of what he was doing, and could not be held responsible in the same way as another human being would be.

this paragraph just highlights everything. 'i think ' i think' You have been minuplated by reprieve who would use any reason to try to get this man off as they oppose the death penalty. Stephen brought himself into the debate not me. If he has it but manages to be one of the brightest poeple on TV I suspect this chap is more than able to know what is right or wrong

I will rephrase the question...If he was mentally ill to the extent that he could not be deemed responsible, did he deserve to die? Yes or no will do. You can put a couple of smileys or winks after if you can't help yourself.

No ;) ;)

But that is not the case is it. He has the capacity it appears by looking at his life instead of listening to an extreme luvvie organisation that of reprieve

I'll answer your question, if he wasn't mentally ill then yes, the Chinese have acted in accordance with their law.

Glad you are not an extreme luvvie like barra who would like to see this drug smuggler let off.

Report Iwantyourmoney December 29, 2009 10:58 PM GMT
Mr Shaikh, who the media quite falsely claim to be a
Report Iwantyourmoney December 29, 2009 10:58 PM GMT
a clear sign of mental illness?
Report subversion December 29, 2009 11:11 PM GMT
chop180 29 Dec 23:06
It's nothing of the sort, it's basic decency and human rights

and given the UKs recent track record, China is perfectly justified in refusing to take lessons from a nation of illegal warmongers
Report subversion December 29, 2009 11:16 PM GMT
i wonder how many of hysterical boo-hooers on here made this much noise over every dead iraqi civilian or abused prisoner?
Report chop180 December 29, 2009 11:25 PM GMT
Very few on here protested about the wars more strongly then I did (on other forums too for what it's worth, not just this one)

What nationality are you sub, out of interest?
Report subversion December 29, 2009 11:29 PM GMT
british national, mixed race english/chinese, eligible for chinese nationality

so far more capable than most of seeing both sides of this argument

the hypocrisy of the West when it deals with China never, ever ceases to astonish me
Report Rowan86 December 29, 2009 11:38 PM GMT
Another great post Baracouda. Always enjoy reading your posts.
Report chop180 December 29, 2009 11:50 PM GMT
Well I still maintain the points I made in my 22.31 post, anyone who seriously thinks the Chinese judicial system reaches acceptable standards at the very lowest, most basic level cannot possibly have done any research whatsover on the matter...I have yet to hear of the British Government (for all of it's many faults) routinely round up dissidents, lock up opposition activists, torture confessions out of people, jail people for criticisizing them etc etc etc.

Here you are sub, read through this and tell me honestly that they are not due every bit of stick and condemnation they get (from whatever source):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China
Report Doob December 29, 2009 11:51 PM GMT
I agree Rowan, bara does normally post sense but I fear in this case he wanted to be contrary and got horribly confused and befuddled.
You know it is right and you know that if this happened in the UK the smuggler would have been let off for being a bit mental and the man who arrested him would have got 39 months for giving him a chinese burn whilst handcuffing him!
Report subversion December 29, 2009 11:58 PM GMT
its easy to selectively criticise isn't it chop, all nations have their flaws

the UK may have a 'better' track record within its own borders, but it has a far, far worse record when it comes to 'accidentally' bombing foreigners in their own country

many would consider that a disgusting breach of human rights as well, especially since women, children and babies are often the victims

what i find incredible is how worked up the UK media get over the death of a convicted criminal... shame every innocent killed by the UK military doesnt get the same coverage isnt it

oh well, at least the Chinese diplomats got plenty of practice translating 'go f*ck yourself you warmongering hypocrites'' from Mandarin into English :D
Report Rowan86 December 30, 2009 12:14 AM GMT
Doob 30 Dec 00:51
I agree Rowan, bara does normally post sense but I fear in this case he wanted to be contrary and got horribly confused and befuddled.
You know it is right and you know that if this happened in the UK the smuggler would have been let off for being a bit mental and the man who arrested him would have got 39 months for giving him a chinese burn whilst handcuffing him!

hahahaha. Good one. :)
Report chop180 December 30, 2009 12:25 AM GMT
"its easy to selectively criticise isn't it chop, all nations have their flaws"

I'd say that having a corrupt judicial process with all of the problems that I mentioned before is a bit more than a "flaw". Also, it's hardly being "selective" when just about everything they do can be criticized. I could have added a heck of a lot more, in particular the way they censor the internet and block access to large parts of it (this got a lot of coverage at the olympics when we had to beg them not to do this to our reporters!)

"the UK may have a 'better' track record within its own borders, but it has a far, far worse record when it comes to 'accidentally' bombing foreigners in their own country. many would consider that a disgusting breach of human rights as well, especially since women, children and babies are often the victims"

Again, you will find many who criticize China were equally vehment against the recent wars. If not, a lot more so!

"what i find incredible is how worked up the UK media get over the death of a convicted criminal... shame every innocent killed by the UK military doesnt get the same coverage isnt it"

Please don't tar every paper with the same brush. You certainly have a fair case if you refer to the mail, the express and the sun, however if you check out the one I read (the Independent), you will find many cases of them exposing things like prisoner abuse at Abu Gharib and lots of others, here are a few examples:

http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/commentators/johann-hari/johann-hari-how-can-we-trust-an-army-that-cannot-be-trusted-with-its-own-1647297.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/leading-articles/leading-article-the-army-will-ultimately-benefit-from-this-scrutiny-1821759.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/british-soldiers-sexually-abused-us-claim-iraqis-1820973.html

Hardly keeping quiet over this, are they?
Report subversion December 30, 2009 1:33 AM GMT
chop180 30 Dec 01:24
Also, it's hardly being "selective" when just about everything they do can be criticized

and yet somehow the fact that the Chinese have started hardly any wars of aggression in the last few hundred years eludes you?

compare and contrast with the warmongering global imperialism of western countries like the UK and US

when it comes to dealing death and destruction, the western cultures you laud for their 'superior' judicial systems have dealt far, far more death to foreigners than the 'medieval' chinese culture you seem to love attacking
Report subversion December 30, 2009 1:38 AM GMT
or maybe you just get off on calling other nations 'little mickey mouse third world crappot's

i wonder where that leaves the UK, given the this 'little mickey mouse third world' country now dwarfs the UK in terms of economic power, military power and influence
Report Dr Crippen December 30, 2009 9:16 AM GMT
subversion 30 Dec 00:29
british national, mixed race english/chinese, eligible for chinese nationality

Phew.
Hes a bad one is that subversion - one half of him is bombing the sh!t out of the world, and the other half of him has an appalling record on human rights.
Im glad Im not him.
Just as a matter of interest Sub, if there were a cricket match between England and China, which one would you support?
Report Java December 30, 2009 10:57 AM GMT
I think the Chinese should be commended for the efficiency with which they have resolved this matter. The villain was apprehended in late 2007 and justice has been served in a little over 2 years. The sense of well being that this willl bring the general population is immeasurable.

The US need to take a long hard look in the mirror. Their endless tarting around with appeals causes unnnessary cost, trauma to the condemned and reduces the feeling of retribution one gets when hearing of a termination.
Report sap December 30, 2009 12:14 PM GMT
Just as a matter of interest Sub, if there were a cricket match between England and China, which one would you support?

ffs Crips, as we are here in a betting forum isn't the answer obvious.
Report baracouda30 December 30, 2009 12:24 PM GMT
Lots of people trying to make all sorts of bizarre cases for their warped opinions.

Guy (who could have been mentally ill, but as the assessments weren't done we'll never know) executed by lethal injection in China (that model of judicial probity).

Lots of idiots on here clapping their hands like kids at a Xmas party that have had too much Tizer.

Isn't the standard forum response : if you like it there so much, **** off and live there?

t w a t s
Report blackburn1 December 30, 2009 12:34 PM GMT
bara, lets assume he was guilty, lets assume also that he was mentally ill (to what degree I'll let you decide).

What should have happened to him?
Report baracouda30 December 30, 2009 12:38 PM GMT
Should have been returned to this country and placed somewhere secure where he could have been treated.
Report blackburn1 December 30, 2009 12:42 PM GMT
But why should we bear the cost of treating somebody who committed a crime abroad and was living in Poland?

Anyway bara, for all your handwringing and crocodile tears they shot the filth anyway, go and watch the racing.
Report subversion December 30, 2009 1:05 PM GMT
lol, indeed bb

china executes criminals... tough sh!t, boo-hoo, get over it

if you really want to**the worlds problems, why don't you start closer to home, rather than wasting your time lecturing those who don't give a flying f*ck about your opinion?
Report baracouda30 December 30, 2009 1:07 PM GMT
You care enough to respond. That'll do for me, bonehead.
Report blackburn1 December 30, 2009 1:10 PM GMT
pram toys out

Try and enjoy the racing bara, if you can see it through the hanky and the tear stained eyes. You should spend your time fretting about things closer to home rather than grizzling over some greedy drug smuggling piece of filth.
Report baracouda30 December 30, 2009 1:13 PM GMT
Well, whatever info you have then please pass it onto the British Govt. You seem to know more than they do about his guilt.

Or are you another tabloid reading half wit who forms his opinions based on what they are saying down the Dog & Duck?
Report subversion December 30, 2009 1:16 PM GMT
baracouda30 30 Dec 14:13
Or are you another tabloid reading half wit who forms his opinions based on what they are saying down the Dog & Duck?

says bara, who is having hysterical moralising hissy fits, and questioning a nations right to punish criminals within its own borders, based solely on what the media has told him to believe :D

H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E
Report blackburn1 December 30, 2009 1:16 PM GMT
bara, are you saying he's not guilty or that he shouldn't be executed? Perhaps you heard in the Dog and Duck that they've got the wrong bloke.

You are getting very muddled here in your desire to show what a caring sharing luvvie you are.
Report Java December 30, 2009 1:25 PM GMT
Baracouda - let me simplify this for you:

- Man smuggles drugs into country that has death penalty for drug smuggling
- Man gets caught
- Man is found guilty in a court of law
- Man is terminated

There is nothing to discuss.

If he didn't want to be executed he should have smuggled drugs into our own wet blanket country imho.
Report Doob December 30, 2009 1:26 PM GMT
Everyone should just assume that bara is mentally ill and leave this thread alone.
Report baracouda30 December 30, 2009 1:28 PM GMT
You are all ignoring the blindingly obvious, on purpose of course.

You know as much as I do about his mental state. Yet you are all convinced he should have been executed. How so, when you don't know whether he was mentally ill?

My position is that IF he was sane, then (despite being against the death penalty) China was within its rights to execute him.

FACT is we don't know his mental state.

I admit that, you pretend that you know. You don't.

I assume you apply your guessing strategies to your gambling. Keep it up!
Report Java December 30, 2009 1:32 PM GMT
He was found guilty in a court of law. Good enough for me.
Report Iwantyourmoney December 30, 2009 1:32 PM GMT
Moves from pakistan to UK to USA to UK to Poland to China

owned taxi firm and an Estate agents

Yeah he was sooooooooo mentally ill

Just when do the bleeding hearts stop.

Report blackburn1 December 30, 2009 1:32 PM GMT
bara, I dont know or care whether he was mentally ill, and quite why you are so upset about a criminal being executed in China is puzzling.

Surely you could spend your time worrying about people with genuine health issues here, rather than grizzling about a bloke who was at best, very naive.
Report Iwantyourmoney December 30, 2009 1:34 PM GMT
subversion 30 Dec 14:16
baracouda30 30 Dec 14:13

says bara, who is having hysterical moralising hissy fits, and questioning a nations right to punish criminals within its own borders, based solely on what the media has told him to believe :D

H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E

:0 :0 :D :D
Report Dr J December 30, 2009 1:34 PM GMT
Everyone should just assume that bara is mentally ill and leave this thread alone.

What marks baracouda out from you poor mites is that he's not consumed by a macho urge to prove himself at every opportunity by demanding the most overblown of punishments for almost any crime.

China's record for executing innocent people is appalling. Their justice system has been shown up time and time again to be corrupt and prejudiced. Quite why anyone would seek to defend this system is bizarre.

Tell me honestly, does the thought of a mentally ill man being shot by someone in uniform arouse you?
Report GAZO December 30, 2009 1:37 PM GMT
a mentally ill drug pusher
Report blackburn1 December 30, 2009 1:37 PM GMT
Tell me honestly, does the thought of a mentally ill man being shot by someone in uniform arouse you?

No. But the thought that a country executes drug dealers makes me envious.

Cant believe its taken this long for dopey luvvie No 1 to join in and support bara
Report Iwantyourmoney December 30, 2009 1:40 PM GMT
Here is Doc J

trying to defend the indefensible

but he has a habit of that.

DOC J were you not the one how paid money to the Labour Party who then gave orders to bomb the hell out of Iraq?

Looks like dopey j also believed this very resourceful man was not able to make a sound judgment on taking heroin into China.

It is very funny that luvvie lefties have a major problem with the leading lefty commie country in the world

;) ;)
Report Java December 30, 2009 1:42 PM GMT
"overblown of punishments for almost any crime."

What!!?? You do realise how much violence is a direct result of the drugs trade don't you? We're not talking about somebody forgetting to get their car MOT'd here.
Report baracouda30 December 30, 2009 1:43 PM GMT
The rabid seething right wingers guide to deciding their opinion

1) Could someone (maybe innocent, maybe not) end up dead?

2) If yes, support that outcome, regardless of facts.

3) If no, seethe that death should be an outcome (every crime down to and including littering) and that it's the fault of 'luvvies' that death is not an option.

4) Blame 'luvvies' for everything, including your own inadequacies, which are plentiful.

5) If a 'luvvie' makes a salient point and has forced your brain into a 'computer says no' type state,
type the word 'luvvie' in a meandering reply and hope that fellow right wing seethers will bail you out by also typing the word 'luvvie' in their own replies.

6) Get a rub down from Matron.
Report Iwantyourmoney December 30, 2009 1:44 PM GMT
Just wonder if Doc J was not mentally ill when he supported the Labour party and signed on the dotted line.

Will that be Doc J's excuse?

;) ;)
Report blackburn1 December 30, 2009 1:45 PM GMT
bara, as Michael Winner would say "Calm down dear"

They shot him and will continue to do so with drug dealers, get over yourself ffs.
Report Java December 30, 2009 1:46 PM GMT
Baracouda - your last post was just childish nonsense.
Report Iwantyourmoney December 30, 2009 1:46 PM GMT
baracouda30

Give up, you really are getting humilated and rightfully so

;) ;)
Report baracouda30 December 30, 2009 1:47 PM GMT
Anyone who types smileys after every post would no doubt be hugely interesting to the Chinese Government.

Now, we just need to get the halfwit to the airport with a few kilos of the talcum powder Mummy uses to rub him down with every night, and this forum would be a better place.
Report baracouda30 December 30, 2009 1:48 PM GMT
Childish nonsense is the order of the day.

Just joining in the fun.

You've not gone all luvvie have you Java?
Report Iwantyourmoney December 30, 2009 1:50 PM GMT
wehayyy

Barra has cheered up

The heart bleeding has stopped for a drug smuggler

:D :D :D

Congratulations

:)
Report Java December 30, 2009 1:52 PM GMT
Java seething at the implication he is a luvvie
Report bacontrout. December 30, 2009 3:21 PM GMT
Java 30 Dec 11:57

I think the Chinese should be commended for the efficiency with which they have resolved this matter. The villain was apprehended in late 2007 and justice has been served in a little over 2 years. The sense of well being that this willl bring the general population is immeasurable.

----

LOL. wow, 4 keys of skag off the street, the war has been won eh. the whole sum effect on the population will be - some heroin addicts will be a bit dry for a while. they will go and score off another dealer. this gives the dealer an opportunity to inflate his prices. until another dealer rolls into town. rinse and repeat FOREVER. no country, no government, no police force will EVER win the war on drugs, so rather than fecklessly p1ss money at something we have failed at spectacularly for decades, another remedy needs establishing.

like bill hicks says...if the governement can come out and say we have lost the war on drugs...i guess that means the people ON drugs WON.
Report Dr J December 30, 2009 3:30 PM GMT
It is very funny that luvvie lefties have a major problem with the leading lefty commie country in the world

Why?

Still too stupid to see the difference between Leftism and Communis, IWYM?

That makes as much sense as saying:

It is very funny that right wingers have a major problem with the leading nazi country in the world

Incidentally, I do still find it disturbing how excited you boys all become at the thought of Capital Punishment. Do you do Corporal for foreplay?
Report TheGoldenVision December 30, 2009 3:33 PM GMT
I liked the part of the Government response to the Chinese... executed without recourse to a full mental evaluation. I suppose that's the same medical evaluation carried out on Ronnie**and the Lockerbie bomber t0sspot. Both should have died within days according to the medical evaluers but both continue to amaze and astound the medical profession.
Report Iwantyourmoney December 30, 2009 3:34 PM GMT
It is very funny that right wingers have a major problem with the leading nazi country in the world

Right wingers? you are not still harping on that I am a 'right winger'?

Stupitidy is very much your strongest point

Incidentally, I do still find it disturbing how excited you boys all become at the thought of Capital Punishment. Do you do Corporal for foreplay?

I find it very disturbing that luvvies get excited about letting drug smugglers off especially if they have young kids themselves.

Report Dr J December 30, 2009 3:35 PM GMT
Ronnie**and the Lockerbie bomber

There's no connection whatsoever with the guy in China, but it is pretty funny that they'll both still be around to see in the New Year...
Report Iwantyourmoney December 30, 2009 3:36 PM GMT
TheGoldenVision

:D :D :D
Report leazes67 December 30, 2009 3:50 PM GMT
dr j....pretty funny? funny how?
Report leazes67 December 30, 2009 3:51 PM GMT
does ronnie**and the lockerbie bomber amuse you?
Report Dr J December 30, 2009 3:56 PM GMT
It would seem that both men got one over on their respective incarcerators.
Report Rowan86 December 31, 2009 5:03 AM GMT
Good posts as usual Baracouda. :)
Report blackburn1 December 31, 2009 8:03 AM GMT
Dr J inadvertently makes a good point, we release murdering filth on spurious grounds, the lucky Chinese dont have to fret about that sort of thing, they just shoot them.
Report potlis December 31, 2009 8:32 AM GMT
Ronnie**and the Lockerbie Bomber are just a couple of the many, hardly surprising that China refused to take professional medical advice from the UK seriously with examples like this.

THE INDEPENDENT
Jeremy Warner

There we all were in the Court of Appeal press gallery listening to what promised to be a long- haul medical debate on whether Ernest Saunders was suffering from pre-senile dementia. Beneath us sat banks of bewigged lawyers. And there was Ernest, ashen faced, out on a day trip from Ford Open Prison where he was serving five years for fraud. An eminent neurologist was attempting to show, with the help of flip charts, diagrams and scans, that Ernest's brain was abnormally small for a man of his age. It was showing shrinkage of the type normally associated with disease. "Well there you are," whispered the man from the Sun. "Not even Ernest is capable of conning a brain scanner." A few weeks later, Ernest was released, having served only 10 months of his sentence.

Five years on and Ernest appears to have made a recovery so miraculous that he is now heading a consortium bid for Queen's Park Rangers, the football team he first sponsored while chief executive of Guinness. To some extent he is also succeeding in rewriting history. His offences, the organisation of a secret share support operation of unparalleled scale and the payment of pounds 25m to his co-conspirators, are now seen by some as little more than a series of largely technical breaches of City rules. Many think him unfairly treated.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com