Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
25 Dec 09 12:33
| Topic/replies: 12,906 | Blogger: Diamond_Joe_Quimby's blog
"Hard to understand why anyone would want to do it" says one onlooker....

Given the disgraceful treatment by this sham organisation of abuse victims in Ireland and worldwide, i can think of many.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 16
By:
wur
When: 25 Dec 09 12:50
Whetever the pros and cons are, you shouldn't bash the bishop in public places.
By:
Diamond_Joe_Quimby
When: 25 Dec 09 12:59
thats poor even by my low standards ;)
By:
salmon spray
When: 25 Dec 09 13:04
If he doesn`t want to get knocked over,why does he dress like a skittle ?
By:
bazzar
When: 25 Dec 09 13:39
It's all kicking off in Italy, does anyone think that the Italians are sick of ALL the hypocracy?
Wonder if Blair is in line for similar treatment, should he visit?
By:
wur
When: 25 Dec 09 14:12
There seems to be an assumption that this attack is related to child sex abuse by Catholic clergy and the cover up of such activity.

The woman is known to be 'mentally unstable', which is probably a euphemism for schizophrenic. There have been many examples of schizophrenics attacking clergyman in the media over the years. One minister here in Scotland had his face slashed while laying a wreath at a war memorial on Remembrance Day.

It'll just be the voices of the demons telling them to do it.
By:
caleyjags
When: 25 Dec 09 14:55
When's Betfair putting up the hat-trick or not? event for next Dec 24th?
By:
sap
When: 25 Dec 09 15:06
McElderry, Silvio and now Benedict, the all inspiring "Rage against the Machine" festive season has claimed another "victim".
By:
AV8
When: 25 Dec 09 16:19
Who was this onlooker, and what was the extent and accuracy of the said onlooking?
By:
sibaroni
When: 26 Dec 09 00:58
salmon - thats one of the funniest posts I have read on here in ages.
By:
Bouncebackz
When: 26 Dec 09 09:06
Extraordinary show of faith from "the pope". Leaving the building in his bulletproof buggy, "true man of the lord". True man of fraud more like
By:
eye_iz_ere
When: 26 Dec 09 09:30
I don't think the Catholic faith has ever held that God would intervene to save the Pope's life :). So if somebody did shoot at him bulletproof glass might ne handy :).
By:
sfc1976
When: 26 Dec 09 09:34
Felt a bit sorry for him, hes my favourite paedophile Nazi.
By:
Big Charlie
When: 26 Dec 09 23:36
His Senileness is responsible for the starvation in Africa.
By:
Mister E
When: 27 Dec 09 10:06
Might make Tony think twice about his own role as a world religious leader.

The Palace and the opportunity to preach to the world appeas, but perhaps the US dinner circuit is a safer route.
By:
bazzar
When: 27 Dec 09 11:59
WUR, the slur has been used for hundreds of years by clergy and politicians, against people who were deemed enemies.
America uses the same system when pointing out an enemy, before attacking them, America is the ONLY nation in the world to have dropped atom bombs on another nation and they believe themselves to be civilised and democratic.
By:
macarony
When: 27 Dec 09 19:00
bazzar 25 Dec 14:39

It's all kicking off in Italy, does anyone think that the Italians are sick of ALL the hypocracy?

Yer the Italians are looking overseas to Britain. A country over run by foreigners and political correctness. And thinking to themselves thats the way forward. Praise the lord.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com